Ballerina P Pleads Guilty, Gets 3 1/2 Years

Damn, I kid Albert, but this sucks for him.

Rapper Prodigy pleaded guilty to criminal possession of a loaded gun Tuesday in a deal that will put him behind bars for the next 3-1/2 years.

The 32-year-old Queens native interrupted his trial in Manhattan Supreme Court to admit to owning the unlicensed .22-caliber pistol found in an armrest of his bulletproofed Chevy Suburban last October in Chelsea.

He might want to leave the tap shoes and leotards at home.

172 Responses to “Ballerina P Pleads Guilty, Gets 3 1/2 Years”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

damn

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:30 am
    Dead Serious was ok but that style got real old real quick on that album… It was gimmicky and the 2nd album that got rid of that style and actually showed they could rap.. Dead Serious had too many “Bananna Splits Ahh Tuuu Spit!”

***LOL…they kept that style for their second album..>i think you’re talking about their 3rd album, the joint with “no Diggity” on it….I actually think they shoulda stuck with the gimmick, ride or die, because without it, they were nothing more than Channel Live..

3. Crazy88since88 Says:

BANG’ON’EM!

4. Bun B Says:

thats fucked up

5. Butter Says:

Butter First

6. OnPoint Says:

WTF?!?!?!?

7. T Nelson Says:

i guess cuuuuuuurtis took back the good lawyers with the lambos

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ohh shit!

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

smh @ dockevoc….you know you done fucked up, right? (c) Bill Duke

OnPoint… what it is?

11. Big Homie Says:

Damn fuck shit hell son of a bitch

12. OnPoint Says:

This has to be repercussion for his pearly gates comments or something

1st he gets smacked as SOss to public ridicule and now jail time. Dmn damn damn….3.5 is a long time

13. green eyes Says:

aw damn. this is fucked up.

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

Plug Said:
    I didnt do it. One of the 3 chicks was somebody I could see myself bein in a relationship wit. Sunday I asked ole girl where we was goin wit this friendship. I told her to get at me when she was solo because she had her peoples in the background. chick never called back. I took that as her answer. My boy said I should call her back and get to the bottom of everything, but I figured that when a dude ask a chick a semi relationship queston yall dont forget that. I dont know if that was Karma for smashin a chick b4 I went to pick her up or what, but I aint heard from her since… what you think?

——–

Damn you aight homie, you seemed a little Ralph Tresvante about this.. If she didn’t call back move on yo! There’s way more women then guys in America and if you have a job and can complete full sentences you’re good!

15. Crazy88since88 Says:

(Looks @ Doc….Looks @ Eskay) [||]

16. OnPoint Says:

chillin Mayor

Smh

18. OnPoint Says:

(Looks @ Doc….Looks @ Eskay) [||]

^^^questionable indeed

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

At least P will be a better MC when he gets out

20. green eyes Says:

# Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 10:22 am

plug.. umm… last you told was your attempt to smash three in a night. whats the new business?
    —–

^hmm.. yeah, generally we dont forgot a question like that, but you reaching out one more time could show her you really mean it, in case shes doubting your sincerity or something. But def get her away from her girls when you talk, girls tend to talk to much BS in each others ears. if it helps, ya’ll stay doing weird shit i cant understand.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

22. khal Says:

i hope he can get his sickle cell meds in the bing. good luck, P!

OnPoint Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:34 am
    This has to be repercussion for his pearly gates comments or something

^On some realness, I bet Sai will be one of the first to reach out to him though. Being in jail is no joke and he of all people know the reprecussions.

24. pmass Says:

Hunnid Holla Billz…. what’s good?

(-)

25. THE-XFACTA Says:

This could be a good thing for MOBB. They could plug in NYCE in Prodigy’s place.. He’s a better mc anyway…

FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS FREE PRODIGY & HOOTS

26. OnPoint Says:

^^^this is even more fucked up cause its true…..u know the job thing isnt even just blk folks anymore. More white women are finishing school than white men now.

pmass… aint shit fam, need to be workin’ on a PowerPoint. Of course, where am I? On NR.

28. Mark Twain Fame Says:

he’s takin the fall for Alchemist!….oh huh …sorry.

29. MiamiDaze Says:

3 1/2 years in PC.

30. Enigmatik Says:

Saigon won

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*lateness*

Zup Billy D.

32. OnPoint Says:

This is really fucked up….i cant even find words to joke about it. Nigga could die in there from the sickle cell or niggas testing his gangstar…if he can make it thru, maybe people will respect him again.

33. Crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:38 am

(throws down Pook’Chop’Sammach)

*stands up*

FREE HOOTS, FREE P, FREE HOOTS, FREE P…..HELL NO, WE WONT GO! HELL NO, WE WONT GO!

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:39 am
    he’s takin the fall for Alchemist!….oh huh …sorry.

——————–

The White Man Gets Over Again

*Sees White Men Here*

Ohh My Bad!

35. Words is Born Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:39 am

always a powerpoint with you..

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Like my cuzzo said back in the day, women could take over the world, if they didn’t all hate each other…Chris Rock said something similar, too….

OnPoint Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:38 am

^That’s real talk. I go to Towson U., a predominately white school. They did a poll in the Towerlight (the school paper) about the majors and who was takin’ up which major. The Business Adm. majors were the only ones where the men outnumbered the women. Every other major (Education, Liberal Arts, Communication, etc) have more women than men.

38. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

@ x and green,

good lookin out yall. It never fails, when I get all Keith sweat on a breezy, they slip out the back door. Its all good. I went from havin an abundance of super cute boppers to havin only a few hood boogas. Thats the down side of being single. theres never any consistancy

39. Enigmatik Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:36 am

Yep, the opening verse from his song “Sick Ol’ Cell”

40. FOEKIST Says:

Plug, call her one more time before you throw in the towel

41. OnPoint Says:

but oh well…

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:41 am
    @ x and green,

—————————–

See all you need is to find a good clean wholesome girl like my Greenie!

43. FOEKIST Says:

Yep, the opening verse from his song “Sick Ol’ Cell”

$$$$

Good 1

44. Crazy88since88 Says:

@ pLUG… dont call, she’ll think ur a herb. no respect. trust me, broads know what they be doin… she aint try’n to F’with you.

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

They did a poll in the Towerlight

***Damn, that name has a real Masonic ring to it….

lol @ “hood boogas”…>I might have to steal that one, Plug

October 10th, 2007 at 10:41 am
    @ x and green,

Thats the down side of being single. theres never any consistancy

^Amen-Ra

47. FOEKIST Says:

nnnnaaaaaa, Plug. Fux that, don’t call her, she know the drill. She know EXACTLY what she doing. You don’t get asked a question like that and forget about it.

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Thats the down side of being single. theres never any consistancy

***no consistency= variety, though…

49. FOEKIST Says:

Crazy88since88 Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:44 am

$$$$

Cosine

50. THE-XFACTA Says:

Crazy88since88 Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:44 am

—————-

Co-Sign what C88 said… I think the worse thing dudes do is chase broads. I have never ever chased a girl before, in the club or not.. I always just post up by the bar, play my position and some breezy usually comes up to me and chats because I’m different from the 95% of the clownz at the club and on the streets.. I work with 85% women, but I never chased any of them. Shit I act like I’m totally uninterested and I think that makes a women say “what the fuck is wrong with me” and she’ll start throwing you rythem because you interest her. To me even if a broads a Dizzime don’t sweat her.. That will just make you like the other 100 niggaz that tried to holla at her earlier today

51. OnPoint Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:36 am
    —
    Yep, the opening verse from his song “Sick Ol’ Cell”

^^^speaking of ish like that, that song on Hell rell album “this is bars from jail/bars from hell” good song, clever hook

52. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

—–
    I figured as much… which is cool… shid… you cant win em all. But she started all of it. weekend before last when she came thru to watch “shottas”she started all the kissin. mouth to mouth kissin. I’ve known her for 3 or 4 years and there has been nothin but friendly hugs until then. She took it down that road. Thats what thru me for a loop.

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

How is that Hell Rell blicka, BTW?

54. FOEKIST Says:

testing 1-2-3 (c) Akon

55. killa jones Says:

i23.tinypic.com/20fta3l.gif

don’t sleep on the wheel

56. green eyes Says:

^^ smh @ women signing up for such BS majors.. ladies get your asses to business school and make that money. in depth knowledge of art history is only valuable if you want a low paying job in a museum or gallery.

57. Big Homie Says:

“I’m sick of this cell, and this sickle cell”

^ Thats fucked up, but same time funny.

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Co-sign X, even if that approach only got him Bahamadia, lol…

59. Crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:47 am
    Crazy88since88 Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:44 am

—————-

What He Said. i think its a eastcoast thing, i aint kissin No broads ass, never. Not even my style…thats like see’n me in a Hilfiger polo in 2007.

60. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

—-
    yup

lol @ iCon… Yo, one day I’m gonna research the dude Towson (forgot his first name). I mean, he got a whole town named after him, a school, a mall, etc. I’m sure he had some ties. I bet his descendants are filthy rich. Probably live right there in Dulaney Valley.

62. OnPoint Says:

^^^if you dont know, thats the game right there…..you gotta place yourself and act aloof…works all the time

63. pmass Says:

Thats the down side of being single. theres never any consistancy

==================================

being consistantly non-consistant constantly gets you a consistant variety of cunt on a constant basis

64. FOEKIST Says:

$$$$

Word bon. That’s been my nitch all my life.
    I got no game it’s that bitches understand my story (c) Nauseas

65. iron86 Says:

It’s kinda fucked up but Mobb Sleep finally gets their street cred. Now if those midgets start spittin like its ’95 then its a wrap. I guess P really does have guns that cripple sons.

66. OnPoint Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:49 am
    How is that Hell Rell blicka, BTW?

^^^U kidding…shit is fiyahh…everybody on here was giving it rave reviews when it came out. Just a good straight forward gutter album.

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Word, except for the “ladies” part, lol…I almost went back to school for a Graphic Art degree, but I opted for Business Mgmt, instead…sometimes what makes sense is what makes cents (c) Jay Z?

68. green eyes Says:

^ well damn, ya’ll need to sweat ys a little. act like your interested, otherwise fuck it, why bother sticking around a man if he seems bored everytime you come around?

lol @ Greens… yeah, I thought about that too. Like, obviously the males were smart enough to know what major REALLY pays the big bucks. However, there is major shortage of Black male teachers in Baltimore though. Did I think about it? Yeah, recently. But then I thought about it again… HELL NO!

70. KLO Says:

Damn, that’s crazy….

71. THE-XFACTA Says:

Crazy88since88 Says:

that’s like see’n me in a Hilfiger polo in 2007.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Word!!

*Hides TH polo*

72. FOEKIST Says:

$$$$

Real game is just “don’t be a sucker.” Ain’t no encyclopedia that you should reference to know if you’re in danger of being a sucker in any situation, your intuition should let you know if you’re in a situation where you could potentially be one. If not, kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated with the proper mentality. Big ups to Plug for his suckermeter goin off.

October 10th, 2007 at 10:52 am

^We got to. Because as soon as you’re interested it’s a WRAP! She got yo’ ass. That happened to me earlier this year. But I purposely told her I was feelin’ her just because I know she would Barry Sanders her way outta that situation, lol. I’m like, nah, fuck that. My name aint Musiq and I aint tryin’ to be ya “buddy”. So I killed a bird with two stones (yeah, you read that correctly).

KLO… what it is chief?

75. nation Says:

LMFAO

Soulja Boy stole the idea from…

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz:

[edit] History
    The community of Towson began about 1750 when two brothers, William and Thomas Towson, emigrated from Pennsylvania and started farming on Sater’s Hill, to the northeast of York and Joppa Roads. In 1768 Thomas’ son, Ezekiel built a large tavern at the crossroads, just north of where the Recher Theater is now. A small village called “Towsontown” began to grow around it, serving area farmers who traveled on York, Dulaney Valley, and Joppa Roads.

In 1790, the Ridgely family completed the magnificent Hampton Mansion, then the largest home in America.[1] On the estate, other buildings were erected by the Chews, Shealeys, Schmucks, Phipps, Paynes, Lees, Bowens, Wares, and Bosleys. In 1839, Epsom Chapel became the first house of worship for the community. (It was demolished in 1950, making way for Towson Plaza, now Towson Town Center.)

A new era began in 1854 when the Court House construction started and Towson officially became the Baltimore County Seat. Numerous buildings were built in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and styles, giving the community a distinctive 19th Century atmosphere that is still visible.

As the area is adjacent to Baltimore City, some amenities in the City are commonly thought to be part of the Towson area, such as the nearby Senator Theater.

Major neighborhoods in Towson include Anneslie, Rodgers Forge, Stoneleigh, Wiltondale, Southland Hills, Hunt Crest Estates, East Towson, and West Towson. Ruxton, which lies to the west, is sometimes considered a part of Towson.

77. Mark Twain Fame Says:

co-sign to all the comments about the girl situation.

shit I got my girl, bout to marry soon maybe bout a year (gotta get that ring, pockets feelin lighter already just talkin about it), and she def chased me…trust me I got almost no game (self ether, oh well), real talk, but I’m real and dont b.s. or play games. But she was chasing me for a while for a few months while I was getitn my paper up and dealing with some other b.s. and she waited until I was ready to get with her…crazy man, cause def in high school about half the time I was the one chasin…u know.

78. OnPoint Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:52 am

^^^see, no disrespect, but you always hear this from women, but the minute you start to show some extra interest, youll get played…….you could be different and Im just talking from my personal experience

79. KLO Says:

What’s good Nation?

80. green eyes Says:

billz & Icon– education is a good field & graphic designers make crazy loot.. my comment was more about the mass comm and Lib arts, chicks take those classes because they have very little math and science and teachers are nicer, but they are the least employable unless your career game is on point, and most of the chicks cant compete.

81. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

—-
    that aint a east coast thing, its a man wit game thing. we all do it. I rarely get geared up anymore and I’ll pull just about any stallion wit a stain on my tee. I think its real talk to try and wife up the one you pull wit the most since and compatiblity. If you cant wife her, move on.

82. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

True indeed @

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:52 am

———-

Nah ma I do that at the beginning… If I’m feeling you after we talk then I’ll show interest.. But if you don’t have at less then your front 6 teeth, or your breath stinks, or you can’t complete a sentence, or you have 2 or more baby daddy(s), or your baby daddy(s) currently locked up, or you don’t have a job or going to school.. I’m not going to holla at you again!

84. Crazy88since88 Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 10:52 am

that aint even it… if i see a female i dig and i do the intro, and see if she bites, Cool… then if i ask to meet for dinner, cool… but if she aint with it, F’it…im gone. im not the herb, let them Corny niggas wisper ‘yea ma, you hot” to her ass. im too old for that shit & theres always another chick Younger and flyer than her ass around the corner.

Like hov Say…
    How you gon’ go back to dudes with little sacks
    Little kiddie chromes in they itty bitty homes
    Fuckin up your lungs, puffin that homegrown
    You should be with us, cuttin in Hong Kong
    Straight shots of Patron or Dom Perignon ….LMAO.

85. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

That nigga P is about to become a toe touchin’ fairy…

86. nation Says:

what it is KLO

my bad for the gay sentence structure. from africa… Soulja Boy stole the idea for the song form Africa

87. Mac Brown Says:

^^this man speaks the T.R OO. F. !!!

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Hand on the B.I.B.L.E. testimony: You don’t need any game whatsoever to pull chicas in NC, especially if you’re from out of town…true story

89. Mac Brown Says:

I wonder of Lil man P is gonna be in protective custody or GP!?

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mac Brown Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:00 am
    I wonder of Lil man P is gonna be in protective custody or GP!?

***He’s gonna sit alone in his 4 cornered room staring at candles…high off drugs

91. green eyes Says:

smh. you all kinda suck. playing it all cool. bet you jump when you see her talking to some other cat though like this fool im mediumly spending time with did last night. smh @ your whole sex.

92. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

Icon sez:

*cancels appt. w/ X-Facta’s wifey*

*calls travel agent*

*ghostrides the Boeing*

93. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

aiight, peoples, I gotta take lil man (no Wayans Bros) to the dentist….

94. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

———–

Yo and I’m in NC right now… Raleigh.. I’m moving to Charlotte next year though, that’s where it’s at.. But anyway I digress.. Yup the chicks here are mad easy, they can tell you’re not from here just by looking at you.. But I’m married though and I’m actually in love with her so I tell the chicks to fall back, but if wifey pisses me off……….

What Your Name Iz? (c) Any Southern Chick (no Greenie)

95. Babydoll Says:

Hey everybody! What’s the latest?

96. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:03 am
    smh. you all kinda suck

***Looks at watch
    ***Shit, no time to properly pervert that quote…

97. green eyes Says:

I’m married though and I’m actually in love with her

^ that statement cracks me up.

^Ahhhhh… very important factor.

99. OnPoint Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:03 am

^^^lol….its the battle of the sexes, and both sides play to win. If it was enough chicks in here you’ll here all the crazy parts of womens game. Im sure you got some tricks yourself.

100. green eyes Says:

lmao.. peace bay

101. Words is Born Says:

sup babydoll.

i wonder if soap on a rope p is actually gonna write some ish in prison

102. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 11:03 am

Generalization is a helluva drug

103. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:06 am
    I’m married though and I’m actually in love with her

^ that statement cracks me up.

***I think I love my wife? (c) Chris Rock…j/k, lol..

104. OnPoint Says:

work is calling peace

105. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 11:05 am

Hey everybody! What’s the latest?

Prodigy is going to jail

106. Mac Brown Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:03 am

^^she mad!! HA HA

Its pimp nature. Forreal. You have to let the woman choose you. AND this shit wouldn’t work if it weren’t for your genders major self esteem issues. I mean, come on! Women are so mentally fucked they can’t the my fellow vagina scientist can’t even pin point why?! Even after years of research.

okay i’m not making sense its early for me…… EYE KNEAD COFFY

107. green eyes Says:

onpoint:
    Im sure you got some tricks yourself.

^ lmao. im sure i have no idea what you are talking about

108. OnPoint Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:08 am
    onpoint:
    Im sure you got some tricks yourself.

^ lmao. im sure i have no idea what you are talking about

^^^I mean game…

lol @ Mac Brown… What it is?

110. Babydoll Says:

What up WIB

111. THE-XFACTA Says:

onpoint:
    Im sure you got some tricks yourself.

^ lmao. im sure i have no idea what you are talking about
    ————-

Yeah Greenie don’t front.. You coming here everyday hearing/reading the ill shit we men post up here has to give you a little game or at least peep game from other dudes… I think it would take a lot for a lady to come here and deal with all these shit talkers… But we got mad respect for you

112. green eyes Says:

# OnPoint Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 11:10 am

October 10th, 2007 at 11:08 am
    onpoint:
    Im sure you got some tricks yourself.

^ lmao. im sure i have no idea what you are talking about

^^^I mean game…

^^yeah.. got that. my response was a joke, guess the sarcasm buttons busted

113. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

EYE KNEAD COFFY

Co-sign

114. THE-XFACTA Says:

*edit*
    You Babydoll, Shanti, LL(The Chick)

115. Crazy88since88 Says:

@ Greeny.

Like hov Say…
    How you gon’ go back to dudes with little sacks
    Little kiddie chromes in they itty bitty homes
    Fuckin up your lungs, puffin that homegrown
    You should be with us, cuttin in Hong Kong
    Straight shots of Patron or Dom Perignon ….LMAO.

And on some Real S###, its all about how you come across. like afew weeks ago, i met this female…39yearold Broad, business owner, home owner, make her own moves.. we on the same shit, and we Click like a Mu’PHUQUEr, and 4get the fact that shes 10-11years older than me. but its all about who u are and how u reflect. if u about B.S. thats what u attract 80% of the time, if about some real S###, u’ll attract that.

Shout out my older broad too… Its Gettin cold, i need that New Polo Leather like yes2day.

116. Mac Brown Says:

Daps billz

Man I emailed that pic of pop dopa-lopolis at the bank to some of my peeps……… so they can get a sense of that B-More style.

117. OnPoint Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:11 am
    # OnPoint Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 11:10 am

October 10th, 2007 at 11:08 am
    onpoint:
    Im sure you got some tricks yourself.

^ lmao. im sure i have no idea what you are talking about

^^^I mean game…

^^yeah.. got that. my response was a joke, guess the sarcasm buttons busted

^^^Oh I see green eyed pimp…aite I gotta go do some work for real peace

118. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

>>Mu’PHUQUEr (TM)

119. THE-XFACTA Says:

B-More Summed Up In One Pic:

He might want to leave the tap shoes and leotards at home.

^that wasnt necessary duke.

121. green eyes Says:

lol @ crazy.. look at you, all cutting back on the cussing. (sort of)

w/e though.. i dont think we’re supposed to actually understand each other… just bring your a game to bed and were good. after all, we’re only here to continue the species anyway.

122. Crazy88since88 Says:

(L/F)
    …this is how i know its cold, i can close 1 nostril, and blow cold air… when it should be warm.

123. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

I dont understand these rappers.. U ARE FUCKIN RICH, RIDING AROUND IN BULLET PROOF CARS AND VESTS!! WHY THE FUCK AINT U SMART ENUFF TO GET A GUN LICENSE IF U FEEL U STILL NEED TO CARRY A WEAPON?!!?

WHAT A FUCKING DUMMY!!

Return of the Mac = Hood Classic.

124. pockets Says:

Soulja Boy stole the idea from…

^AHAHAHAHA

125. BKScribe Says:

whaddup Nah.. Dayum goin away on gun charges is 1 thing.. but that gun bein a 22.. damn.

126. Combat Jack Says:

dayum!

Mac Brown Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:12 am
    Daps billz

^LOL! You wild for that. I don’t know what provoked him to rock that. I bet one his nephews copped that for him. Or perhaps he really thought he was doin’ it when he bought it.

128. Babydoll Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:14 am
    B-More Summed Up In One Pic:

^Bliddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!

129. Crazy88since88 Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:15 am
    lol @ crazy.. look at you, all cutting back on the cussing. (sort of)

(goes to car Storage, pulls cover off Coupe)

*Armoralls pirellis, cuts on Radar, Does 110 on dash down I95*

“Greeny, im on THEE way!”

130. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

greenie:

>>just bring your a game to bed and were good. after all, we’re only here to continue the species anyway.

*turns on Discovery Channel*

131. Mac Brown Says:

^^realest statement of 10/10/07!!

just mate & shut the phuck up

132. nation Says:

Ghostface is dropping a new album on december 4th

same day as the Wu joint… saigon and styles p

im posting a bonus as we speak

133. nation Says:

woops.

BKScribe… Cold…

What it is?

135. green eyes Says:

Atlantic City, NJ mayor resigns. Where the fuck is biggums so i can rub it in (absolutely positively none of that)???

136. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

lol @ nation….you done fucked up the church’s money…

137. Crazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:21 am

^^realest statement of 10/10/07!!

just mate & shut the phuck up

…YEA… greeny got some swagger dont she…

*does 110 past “BrownBoys aka MD StatePolice”, Honks @ Billz*

138. BKScribe Says:

Whaddup Billz..

139. THE-XFACTA Says:

“Prodigy was busted on the gun charge after cops stopped him for making an illegal U-turn on Ninth Ave.”

——

I tell people all the time, it’s the other dumb shit that gets you in trouble in a car.. If you got illegal shit in your car (i.e. treez, X pills, Coke, RX pills or your drunk) drive like you got some sense! Wear your seat belts, follow the traffic laws… SMH it’s too easy not to get caught…

Also if you have a bullet proof Suburban why do you need a gun too? He can’t get a flunkie to carry his gun?? (||) Where’s HotRod (||).. SMH

nation Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:23 am
    Ghostface is dropping a new album on december 4th

same day as the Wu joint… saigon and styles p

im posting a bonus as we speak

^nation… What it is?

keep it on the low, man… tell your grandma or suntin’ like dat

141. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Gives Babydoll a chuuuuch hug*

142. Crazy88since88 Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:25 am

yea… everybody in Everyoffice in Jersey has mafia ties… the alphabet boys was on that nigga in AC. …Just like they on Phillys Mayor…

143. nation Says:

>> keep it on the low, man… tell your grandma or suntin’ like dat

ghostface is a proxy moron

144. Babydoll Says:

^LOL! An oxymoron if I ever seen one

*does 110 past “BrownBoys aka MD StatePolice”, Honks @ Billz*

^Those fuckers gave me a ticket 2 weeks ago. Still waitin’ for my court date in the mail. And what you know about dem Brown Boys? Lol

146. Crazy88since88 Says:

*Gives Babydoll a chuuuuch hug*

————

*Facta remembers seeing Babydolls’ pic last week*
    *Becomes a heathen*
    *Gives real hug with grind*

149. Rizz Says:

what is the password to that styles mixtape?

150. Babydoll Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:31 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:27 am
    *Gives Babydoll a chuuuuch hug*

————

*Facta remembers seeing Babydolls’ pic last week*
    *Becomes a heathen*
    *Gives real hug with grind*

^*giggles* Boy you nasty! Back up!

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:14 am
    B-More Summed Up In One Pic:

^Which is a segue into me bein’ in the grocery store last night. I’m on my regular shit: Nike hoopin’ shorts, white tee, blue Lions fitted with the matchin’ Vandals (google it). Some ninja, who I think works in there but wasn’t on his shift, had the L.A. fitted with the blue rag restin’ around his neck. Kinda gave me the blank stare to see if I was gonna greet him on some Loc shit. Smh

152. Da PartyStarter Says:

Damn, P took it to the extreme. Them catz STAYED gettin’ beat down but they popped alot of ish. Now, duke done sacrificed his freedom for some bull-ish. Talk as these catz might, ain’t nothin’ fly about a jail cell. Plus, you KNOW dude gonna be in pc. The cold dampness ofthe cell is gonna aggravate his Sickle Cell and the only thing worse that having a sc crisis is having one in the bing.
    P STAY losin’.
    “You ain’t a crook, son. You a SHOOK one.”

153. nation Says:

piu noste

154. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

LOL @ everyone ignoring me after the name change….ya’ll niggas really give those new cats a hard (nh) time….

155. Rizz Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:34 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:14 am
    B-More Summed Up In One Pic:

___________________________________

i had a similar thing happen last year except dude walked up and was like what up cuz and dapped me and then just walked away

156. Da PartyStarter Says:

It was the Lions jawn (blue). Good thing Loc ain’t get to set trippin’. LOL
    Crenshaw Mafia!!! Rollin’ Twenties!!! Fayette MOB!!!! LOL

157. Mac Brown Says:

^^NIGGAS down here aren’t united enough to form gangs. Most of the blue boys are of have Ecuadorian ties…..(cough ms13 cough)

158. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 11:36 am

is that…is that you Phuquery???…

159. The Truth... Says:

>>He might want to leave the tap shoes and leotards at home.

Remind us to joke around when you get locked up for a few years….

160. Janice Says:

“He might want to leave the tap shoes and leotards at home. ”

Eskey now thats just mean…. smh…..

161. spotrusherz Says:

what up, internegros!

damn i feel for p… getting a 3 and a half over some bullshit like that and at this point of his career… they probably won’t even really reap the promo benefits cause aint too many dudes checking for the mobb these days. he’ll be in pc though, so he should be aight and if he doesnt fuck around he might be out by the end of next year. i hope they already gathered enough material to drop a dope HNIC 2.
    hold your head up, p, you’re still one of my favorite rappers…

162. T Nelson Says:

that sucks getting sent up for a .22 if u go up at least go up for some military high caliber shyt

163. diplomatic Says:

“He should start off his next rhyme “I’m sick of this cell, and this sickle cell” ”

LMAO

164. harrydirty Says:

eskay talks alotta shit.

165. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Hold ya head up P!
    U a real ni99a regardless

FREE PRODIGY

166. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Return of the Mac = Hood Classic.

^^^^^^^^

co-shizzy

FREE PRODIGY

I dont think he will do the full time, if he is going to jail at all. He pleaded guilty and beside that he is sick. They wont put him in jail for 3 1/2 years.
    HE WAS FACIN’ 15 YEARS AND HE “ONLY” GETS 3 YEARS AND A HALF.
    THAT’s BETTER THAN 15 YEARS.
    AND BESIDE THAT , HE WON’T DO THE FULL 3 YEARS AND A HALF.
    HE’LL DO LIKE 2 YEARS AND A HALF YOU KNOW.
    BUT THIS IS FUCKED UP THOUGH.
    FREE PRODIGY.
    MOBB DEEP 4 LYFE.

167. buddha Says:

the 3 1/2 is a mandatory sentence. state minimum. prodigy is done for a while.

168. d-lo Says:

new york city gun laws are strict as fuck. wayne got caught with the burner on him over the summer after his beacon theater performance. the pig cop said “oh, the cal is on you?” lol

wayne’s gonna beat that though, i got a gut feeling about it

169. Absent Says:

So…. no H.N.I.C. 2 or new Mobb Albums? FAAACCCKKK
    Return of the Mac was just heating things up

170. mrbillcollecta Says:

Im gonna appeal this…………….not the Bandana P…… Capitol P…..MVP….RSVP!!!!!!!!

171. Prodigy doing 3 1/2 years in prison - MixMassacre.com - The OFFICIAL MIXFIEND.COM/MIXTAPETORRENT.COM MIXTAPE MESSAGE BOARD Says:

[…] Prodigy doing 3 1/2 years in prison City Briefs Nah Right » Blog Archive » Ballerina P Pleads Guilty, Gets 3 1/2 Years damn, thats some crazy shit. __________________ http://youtube.com/chesbombproductions […]

172. BREAKING: Rock is Out Already? « Baked Ziti Says:

[…] And isn’t P going away for a damn minute just on a gun charge if he ever actually goes. […]