Video: Beanie Sigel Photoshoot for The Solution

73 Responses to “Video: Beanie Sigel Photoshoot for The Solution”

1. tearz Says:

# 1 becuase I am

2. Mac Brown Says:

Mac

3. crazy88since88 Says:

me who?, F ya whore Mutha!

4. I Fux Says:

Beans kissing Peedi Peedi[||] in the ear solution lookin ass nigga!

5. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:30 pm
    monday is columbus day

boo @ crazy. that mofo is not included in any of my palns

…Buy Rubbers anyway!

6. green eyes Says:

…Buy Rubbers anyway!

^ i never leave home without em

7. FuckUPayme618 Says:

^ not i the last hour or so. thats interesting.. can you hook me up with one for 20 dollars and a sammich?

^^^I wish. I think im gon cop the blackberry curve

8. crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    Beans kissing Peedi Peedi[||] in the ear solution lookin ass nigga!

News you may have missed: zup green

Yo crazy heard about dude who smoked to ex-cops in Pa, robbed the armored truck.

10. FuckUPayme618 Says:

Steel Sharpens Steel

11. FuckUPayme618 Says:

Beans kissing Peedi Peedi[||] in the ear solution lookin ass nigga!

^^^lol i swear that shit funny every rip

12. Babydoll Says:

Oh you doing photoshoots now Beans…you might as well come on out the closet. LOL!

13. spotrusherz Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    News you may have missed: zup green

$$$$

*lol @ Colds persistence*

17. spotrusherz Says:

new nas is his best track in years next to blunt ashes and black republicans

18. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

spotrusherz Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:37 pm
    beanie is top 10 dead or alive, just thought i’d let yall know

more like top 5! but cosigns babydoll…whuddup shawty!

19. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    News you may have missed: zup green

did i hear about it? im in Central Jersey, we get ALL NYC & ALL Philly stations. That Shit is all over the news, even World News, he Wild’d OUT! by his self too, DOLO. and took off in an Acura they say. they had the nigga on tape with bags of cash from the armored truck. that nigga somewhere @ a mall RIGHT cop’n those new Purple BAPEs & a Coogi Hoodie.

20. I Fux Says:

Yo speaking of robbing armored trucks…. This dude a couple of years ago son of one of my moms friends and he was a Truck Driver of those armored trucks. Robbed the whole damn thing and bounced to La Paz down south. Well he got caught a few months later cuz he had told his Ex about his dream of living in Cabo or La Paz. Damn Feds searched every nook and found the dude………He lost for telling his girl his dreams .

21. FOEKIST Says:

$$$$

That was wild i peeped it on CNN. The balls [||] you gotta have to be able to pull that off is stupendous

22. nation Says:

i knew this shit was dropping soon… you guys seen this:

Beans tries out for the Biggie movie

23. I Fux Says:

LOL at some of these people who take Casual friday too damn literal, looking they about to take their kids to a soccer game ………*gags at fat bitches*

24. spotrusherz Says:

he is top 20, a fucking rhyming beast Beans is

Beans Solo Catalogue and Group Work > Jadakiss

^^ definitely, as much as i got love for jason, his body of work isn’t as impressive as his single verses per se
    there’s no way beans or any “newer” dude could be top 5 though, i mean there’s nas, g rap, rakim, pac, biggie, chingo bling, krs, BDK, scarface, biggie, think about it

25. I Fux Says:

@

Nation you really serious about your blogging game

26. FOEKIST Says:

He lost for telling his girl his dreams .

$$$$

When it comes to doing crime, trust and secrecy goes out the window most of the time. Ask most Co D’s, including Mike Vick. Do the crime, be prepared to do the time, cuz the Feds know how to make ya MOMMA tell on you and she won’t even know it.

^yea pretty much, … shoot and ask no questions, they say he just shot em off the rip.

28. nation Says:

my name is tiny earl

29. FOEKIST Says:

iFux, your name really isn’t Aram izzit?

30. Da PartyStarter Says:

Aiight, Beans!! he took it back to South Philly AND his home away from home: State Road (the prison complex).

Beans been nice since “Adrenaline”…

31. I Fux Says:

Chingo Bling spits hot fiyaaaaaaaaaa, his new album gets a few spins on the weekend with the Hispanic bitches here they love him

32. OnPoint Says:

$$$$

^^^How will you keep ninjas in school after that?….thats fame and fortune

33. I Fux Says:

FOEKIST Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:46 pm
    iFux, your name really isn’t Aram izzit?

^^ Aram-Farouq

34. FOEKIST Says:

nation Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:44 pm
    i knew this shit was dropping soon… you guys seen this:

Beans tries out for the Biggie movie

$$$$

*asks coworker for a stamp*
    *mails late pass*

35. cmac Says:

which one of yall can email me protools
    chicagois2 @aol.com

36. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

top 5 revised

1. hov
    2. nas
    3. big
    4. andre 3000
    5. beans

37. FOEKIST Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:47 pm
    FOEKIST Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:46 pm
    iFux, your name really isn’t Aram izzit?

^^ Aram-Farouq

$$$$

*gets off the airplane*

38. Babydoll Says:

nation Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:44 pm
    i knew this shit was dropping soon… you guys seen this:

Beans tries out for the Biggie movie

^I don’t really see him doing right though (none)

39. I Fux Says:

Sean Kingston as Biggie > Beans

Plus the Jamaica connect and all

40. crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:42 pm

yea, u do foul stuff like that, u better grow a beard, cut ur jeans to shorts, get a tanktop & flipflops & head to brazil, in the slums too… and stash that money for a minute. come back home speakin spanish & the whole 9.

(88 returns home on white horse)
    “hola madre y padre, he vuelto. tienes visto el policía. ninguna autorización, tengo una esposa y tengo niños. quién desea 4 cocaína. mi otra amante femenina es 16 y ama MTV.”

41. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

top 5 revised

1. hov
    2. nas
    3. big
    4. andre 3000
    5. beans

fuck that……pulls big& puts ye in @ #5

I don’t really see him doing right though (none)

^cosign, an unknown would be better.

eskay Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:07 pm
    smh @ niggas getting gassed cuz P dropped one good glorified mixtape. in case you haven’t noticed, he’s already regressed to his lazy non-rhyming flow.

^U mad?

44. Da PartyStarter Says:

Top 6:
    1. K
    2. R
    3. S
    4. O
    5. N
    6. E

Poetry>>>>>>>>Your faovrite rapper’s BEST track

45. FOEKIST Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:51 pm
    I don’t really see him doing right though (none)

^cosign, an unknown would be better.

$$$$

I heard they offering another Mil on the role for someone that doesn’t mind filming the whole movie with their eyes crossed.

46. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

I don’t really see him doing right though (none)

^cosign, an unknown would be better.

cosign twice…beans would sound stupid tryin the biggie voice

47. Babydoll Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    Sean Kingston as Biggie > Beans

Plus the Jamaica connect and all

^Really? I think it should be an unknown but if it came down to the two of them I def don’t see Sean Kingston pulling it off in a believeable hood/thug type way.

fuck that……pulls big& puts ye in @ #5

^fuck that stabs andre3000 in the neck, pulls him out THE LINE and replaces him with AZ

49. Phuque Says:

@ eskay – can you approve my “Nahasapeemapedalan Swagger” name?

50. crazy88since88 Says:

Hoots libres! Hoots libres! Hoots libres!

^lol thats focked up

52. I Fux Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:54 pm
    I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    Sean Kingston as Biggie > Beans

Plus the Jamaica connect and all

^^ Dont get it twisted Sean Kingston is pretty gutter……………*sings* He is Rudebowy by himself/ but his brotha’ has them Shottas

phuques mind breaking that name down for the smart dumbs of Nah?

54. Phuque Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

Hoots libres! Hoots libres! Hoots libres!

Co-sign…my tranquilizer gun is gettin’ dusty (nh)…let that nigga out of the cage…

55. spotrusherz Says:

top 5 revised

1. hov
    2. nas
    3. big
    4. andre 3000
    5. beans

fuck that……pulls big& puts ye in @ #5

^^^ kanye, you gotta be kidding me. and all these rappers owe g rap BIG TIME

56. nation Says:

>> @ eskay – can you approve my “Nahasapeemapedalan Swagger” name?

cold… what was your old nickname? the longest one you had (nh)

57. OnPoint Says:

^^^LOL…ninjs wilin

58. 456 Says:

all these rappers owe g rap BIG TIME

^andre 3000?

59. I Fux Says:

Yo Cocca the funny thing is dude was trying to play it low and everything just somebody said that he had spent a few hundred all hundred dollar bills in some hotel ……and he got popped, he was mexican full accent but just got caught ………2 months later, he must have been fucking spending every day thinking he was going to get caught

60. Phuque Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

phuques mind breaking that name down for the smart dumbs of Nah?

I spelled it wrong…but:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apu_Nahasapeemapetilon

61. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

nation

62. Phuque Says:

LOL

63. crazy88since88 Says:

….hoy es un viernes hermoso. haré que muchas mujeres entretengan mi área privada. tendré diversión grande. estallaré en su cara.

His backdrop looks like West Baltimore.

65. I Fux Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:00 pm

^^ *jumps into ‘Shooter’s line of fire*

66. It'smesnitches Says:

Yo Phuque what software do you use to make your beats?

67. nation Says:

>> # Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

word… but that was all one word right? i remember there was an ambulance that had to carry eskay to the ER after he saw it

68. Spat. Says:

hahaha lmao beans looks like taht nigga carl from familly matter steverurkerl show and shit hahahaha

69. Babydoll Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:55 pm
    Babydoll Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:54 pm
    I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    Sean Kingston as Biggie > Beans

Plus the Jamaica connect and all

^yeah, that freestyle of his the other week was pretty gutter and I could see him in a different way than “Suicidal” but I still wouldn’t believe him as Biggie.

70. spotrusherz Says:

all these rappers owe g rap BIG TIME

^andre 3000?

^^ yeah well maybe not him

—-
    estallaré en su cara.

^^^ LMAO

71. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

^ it was either me or Plug

72. Moe Greene Says:

I thought I beat nahright to the punch when I posted this video on my blog. Eskay you bastard.

73. Game Over Says:

hov will never be better than big. sorry.