Kanye West – Stronger (Original Version)

I downloaded this last night thinking "Oh yeah, I’ve heard that version before" and so I didn’t listen to it until just now. It turns out I’ve never heard it in my life. I understand ‘Ye was using this verse when he was performing it live a few months back.

This is an unmastered version complete with voice stamps and all.

Kanye West – Stronger (Original Version)

92 Responses to “Kanye West – Stronger (Original Version)”

1. OnPoint Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:09 pm
    I’m about to Danny Bonaduce Foe.

^^^Yo did yall see that video?….I must have played that ish back like 5 times funniest shit in a min.

Needless to say, I want to be Danny Bonaduce when I grow up……ehh my bad, maybe not

them shits look like leather karate slippers.

^show him the gucci loafs

3. Jakk Crakker Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:16 pm

i ningún amor ella por la mañana. la muchacha me satisfará también me alimenta. ella tragará de mí. …IGLESIA!
    _________________________________________________________

now wee god uh spikk nikker on dis innanet….git beehynd dat borderr in da bakk….

shiiiid puedo hablar espanol….now git gown fer I git my rifel

4. FOEKIST Says:

LF: When he’s drunk and in a different city Foe often fakes like he’s from New York, and does the best New York accent. It’s very Ghostface Cuban Link Shark Niggas‘ish, with a dash of Mobb Deep, yah mean? Wurrrdup, shun, shit iz iww out hea furrill furrill dun.

5. I Fux Says:

out of lf: the Jeans I am rocking today are slightly on the Too tight side

6. DennLive Says:

Words is Born Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    smh…

my company just banned zshare and sharebee.

^^^^^
    I’d quit ASAP if they took Zshare away from me. I already can’t facebook/myspace/craigslist…if I couldn’t listen to these posts i’d die.

7. Phuque Says:

# It’smesnitches Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    # It’smesnitches Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:10 pm

Yo Phuque what software do you use to make your beats?

Don’t Try This At Home – Producer’s Edition (Version 2.7)

So what’s a good program to start with?

*Blank Stare* Pro…its has an easy-to-use interface, and its pretty cheap too…

8. OnPoint Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:19 pm
    Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    # It’smesnitches Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:10 pm

Yo Phuque what software do you use to make your beats?

Don’t Try This At Home – Producer’s Edition (Version 2.7)

So what’s a good program to start with?

^^^^LMAO….I tried to respectfully not comment at the 1st comment, but I cant stop laughing

9. FuckUPayme618 Says:

^^^Aftermath studio session

10. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

UYUIJGJ./NL K, IOIUIOO;MOOO

11. FOEKIST Says:

^^ You know the usual, whats good with you? No Waving Flourscent lights or Tongue ring with lights

$$$$

eagerly awaiting 3:30 so i can hit the gym and smoke my blunt that i only took two tokes off of last night that’s sitting in the ashtray waiting for me.

12. Boosie Says:

el feces gets promoted to security in the next skit

13. I Fux Says:

FuckUPayme618 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:25 pm

^^^Aftermath studio session

^^*hands Late pass to FU*

I posted that here yesterday, when I was on my Grizzly

14. green eyes Says:

# They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:26 pm

UYUIJGJ./NL K, IOIUIOO;MOOO

^ wtf?

15. FuckUPayme618 Says:

blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/riaa-jury-finds.html

^^^^damn she lost bad

16. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A I UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

17. It'smesnitches Says:

What’s so funny?

18. Jakk Crakker Says:

Sinner field:

LSU will beat florida, LSU is number one you cant stop them.

19. Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:26 pm

UYUIJGJ./NL K, IOIUIOO;MOOO

*daps Plug Jr.*

20. I Fux Says:

Sometimes when I hear that you guys be smoking blunts all the time. It makes me take a second and Reconsider my once a year habit ……….but then ……..OK I’m gettin weeded now I know I contradicted myself
    Look I don’t need that now
    Its just once in a blue when there’s nothin to do and
    The tension gets too thick for my sober mind to cut through
    I get to zonin’ me and the chick on the island and we’re bonin
    I free my mind sometimes I here myself moanin
    Take one more toke and I leave that weed alone man………….

21. Jakk Crakker Says:

shiiid fukk LSU

22. Phuque Says:

# It’smesnitches Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

What’s so funny?

*EVEN BLANKER STARE*

23. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:23 pm
    them shits look like leather karate slippers.

^show him the gucci loafs

http://www.tinyurl.com/yusx24 (for the club)
    http://www.tinyurl.com/2gsaw9 (sunday brunch w/Broad)

24. I Fux Says:

Whoa Cocca might be too rich for my blood

25. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

8 wz` ZZZZZZZZZ

26. crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:34 pm
    Whoa Cocca might be too rich for my blood

a good italian loafer will last u 5+ years. worth the investment.

that herb is necessary

28. I Fux Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:36 pm
    I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:34 pm
    Whoa Cocca might be too rich for my blood

a good italian loafer will last u 5+ years. worth the investment.

^^ Ya the most I have spent was 350 on some Gucci loafers that were on sale but They lasted me a good 3years, I stay around 2hundred……….the Black Feragamo’s were extra slick

29. OnPoint Says:

@Its mesnitches

It seems like Fruity Loops is what everybody uses……google fruity loops, you should be able to download a demo to try out before you buy it.

I gotta do some work…peace

30. Phuque Says:

# OnPoint Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:37 pm

@Its mesnitches

I gotta do some work…peace

I prefer Cap’N Crunk….

31. FOEKIST Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:37 pm
    that herb is necessary

$$$$

word. I been in the gym more than ever too, so I can’t drink as much anymore.

32. OnPoint Says:

why the fuck cant I stop laughing….I think Im ready to go home. Aite Im out fo real.

33. Graduation: The Lost Verse « weapons of mass distraction Says:

[…] Remember back when there was a whole bunch of hype surrounding Graduation… when Kanye was doing freestyles on the radio or he was performing new tracks at concerts? The video above (and this one) is from a concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which was basically the first time anyone had heard the joint, and before there that snippet of the song from the mixtape floating around. Everyone was going apeshit over Kanye sampling a Daft Punk song (that sampled an Edwin Birdsong joint). Here’s the original verse he performed in those videos, even though the audio of the concerts is unbearable. […]

34. Boosie Says:

Glenn Dorsey: The number 1 football player in the country, but talks like he got turkey sandwich in his mouth and like his lips dont have no elasticity in em.

Jamarcus Russell-overrated
    Matt flynn- terrible
    Ryan Perilloux- decent should be full time starter

first round draft picks of 07

Jamarcus Russell- stupid for sitting out, still overrated
    Laron Landry- A beast, the next ronnie Lott

Dwayne Bowe- Doing his thug thizzle, 3 td’s already. Had NFL talent, and body;college kind of stunted him

Craig Davis- Decent receiver, most likely will be a number 2 receiver in his career.

35. Words is Born Says:

Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:38 pm
    # OnPoint Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:37 pm

@Its mesnitches

I gotta do some work…peace

I prefer Cap’N Crunk….

Word? I thought you like Count Rockula.

:::drumroll:::

THANK YOU, I’ll be here all week.

36. dee Says:

wtf Jamarcus Russell overrated?
    how you gon say dat when homie aint even take a snap in the NFL yet?? smh..

37. Jakk Crakker Says:

# FOEKIST Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:41 pm

word. I been in the gym more than ever too, so I can’t drink as much anymore.
    __________________________________________________________

AYYYYeeerrrrrrr…….. I needz mee a bigg nigger so hee kin transpoat dem coddon bags on da feeld….gid oud dat jim an gid dem bags in da bakk

38. Boosie Says:

# dee Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

wtf Jamarcus Russell overrated?
    how you gon say dat when homie aint even take a snap in the NFL yet?? smh..
    ________________________________________________________________

I’m judging him based on his Draft status homie, he is not number 1 material, and if you actually watched games or sat in Death valley(tiger stadium) you would know that he doesnt neccessarily have true elite NFL passing talent.

39. Babydoll Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:31 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 1:23 pm
    them shits look like leather karate slippers.

^show him the gucci loafs

http://www.tinyurl.com/yusx24 (for the club)
    http://www.tinyurl.com/2gsaw9 (sunday brunch w/Broad)

^Them shits is hot…very grown man!

40. Boosie Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 1:56 pm

^Them shits is hot…very grown man!

_______________________________________________________________

hold up….. Hey are you a man or a woman?

If you are a woman Let me see dat ass or a picture. If you are a man, change yer godamn name.

41. Mr.Londoner Says:

Wow.. kanYe peformed this..

the verse is good but more of an “album track” verse.

42. Taylor Says:

I really liked the way they came off