Ballerina P Heads to Trial on Gun Charges

Prodigy hit court yesterday for the first day of his trial on weapons posession charges. He says he has "no idea" how a loaded handgun made it’s way into the center console of his bulletproof Chevy Suburban. And I for one, believe him. What I didn’t realize is that Albert already has two prior weapons convictions, so if he blows trial, he’s definitely looking at an up north trip.

128 Responses to “Ballerina P Heads to Trial on Gun Charges”

1. crazy88since88 Says:

bong!

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

That Hyphy shit!!! Big ups to the whole Bay Area.. E-40, Too Short, Dru Down

3. crazy88since88 Says:

FREE HOOTS!! FREE HOOTS!

…..TWOTIMES, PAY YA RENT NIGGA!

4. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

3rd

5. OnPoint Says:

Ohhhh, its what you do to me [||]

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:32 am
    FREE HOOTS!! FREE HOOTS!

…..TWOTIMES, PAY YA RENT NIGGA!

—————

*Looks around for Phuque*
    *The coast is clear*

What happend to Hoots and 2X?

7. G7 Says:

Prodigy can lift a gun?

8. FOEKIST Says:

Siete!

9. crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:32 am
    FREE HOOTS!! FREE HOOTS!

…..TWOTIMES, PAY YA RENT NIGGA!

—————

*Looks around for Phuque*
    *The coast is clear*

What happend to Hoots and 2X?

Hoots is M.I.A.
    TwoTimes got served with paternity test papers.

10. Words is Born Says:

oh boy… P can’t stop from getting smacked up in the streets.. imagine him in the slammer. he’ll be forced to give up his cornbread (no life) and entertain the inmates wearing a pink tutu with his skully and gunit tee.

11. Phuque Says:

# Phuque Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:33 am

# OnPoint Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:28 am

@Phuque

Do you think Fruity is better than Acid and why?

The only time I tried Acid I ended up doing cartwheels on the freeway in my boxers didn’t like the setup…that was about 7 years ago though so it could be a lot better. Reason is a little bit to complicated IMO….plus FL is easier to use with Soundfonts, VSTs, Waves Plugins, Hypersonic, etc…

12. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

G7 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:35 am
    Prodigy can lift a gun?

word, that lil nigga looks sick

13. Soul Clapper Says:

Dude will be used as a toothpick Up North (nhjic)

14. Words is Born Says:

@ phuque

— I have hypersonic. And a couple others i forget the name. What other VSTs do you use?

15. crazy88since88 Says:

Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:21 am
    >>Fruity Loops = Fag on Acid.

LOL…Nah bruh…I use the computer program….lurker’s the one who uses Acid and does homo stuff.

…lol… nigga u nerd. i was talking about drugs..lol.

16. embark Says:

It was a .22 but I bet P was rocking it like a shotty.
    Ol midget looking nigga

How the hell did Alc get off though…. he was driving the whip i heard… ‘cism?

17. Soul Clapper Says:

Homies eyes aren’t right.

He looks like he’s trying to focus on a fly that just landed on his forehead.

18. Phuque Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:39 am

Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:21 am
    >>Fruity Loops = Fag on Acid.

…lol… nigga u nerd. i was talking about drugs..lol.

LOL…I know…I meant he actually drops acid…..

19. FOEKIST Says:

…lol… nigga u nerd. i was talking about drugs..lol.

$$$$

The only thing I’d try is ex. And that would have to be with my girl, at home. I been a slut all my life and have been able to escape with no std’s, I’d hate to slip up and get that package messin with it.

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

@Eskay

You don’t have to keep calling the nigga Ballerina P, that’s just straight disprespect to the kid. Shit, when we were youngsters we all did shit that are peoples wanted us to do even if we didn’t want to like band, chorus, the Glee Club, DECA, all sorts of stuff… Ok you’re right being an a leotard is unforgivable

21. G7 Says:

good time to drop HNIC2

22. OnPoint Says:

Phuque Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:36 am
    # Phuque Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:33 am

# OnPoint Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:28 am

@Phuque

Do you think Fruity is better than Acid and why?

^^^cool beans….I peeped the myspace, cool ish…showed some versatility

23. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

This new Nas shit is nice…wish a new album was droppin. wtf is the point of a greatest hits album from anybody in the year 2007?

24. crazy88since88 Says:

Phuque Says:

>>Fruity Loops = Fag on Acid.

…lol… nigga u nerd. i was talking about drugs..lol.

LOL…I know…I meant he actually drops acid…..

…LMAO. on the real, blacks on Acid = Real Life Schizophrenia

25. FOEKIST Says:

$$$$

Yo, I didn’t know he was in a leotard? On the SummerJam screen?

26. OnPoint Says:

Words is Born Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    @ phuque

– I have hypersonic. And a couple others i forget the name. What other VSTs do you use?

^^^whas hypersonic? synth?

27. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

How the hell did Alc get off though…. he was driving the whip i heard… ‘cism?

nah real niggas do real shit (hopefully he claimed his burner)

28. THE-XFACTA Says:

FOEKIST Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:44 am

$$$$

Yo, I didn’t know he was in a leotard? On the SummerJam screen?

———

Yeah… That nigga Eskay had a pic in a past post but I can’t find that shit…

29. OnPoint Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    @Eskay

^^^I was about to say, what did they hae you doing (jokes)

30. Phuque Says:

# Words is Born Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:39 am

@ phuque

A few Native Instruments keyboards (organs, synths, etc.), Sytrus, and other stuff…

31. Big Homie Says:

You little fuck I money stacks bigger than you

32. Words is Born Says:

OnPoint Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:45 am
    Words is Born Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    @ phuque

^^^whas hypersonic? synth?

^^^^^^yeah.. bunch of sounds used as a VST plugin or whatever. it’s allright but i’ve been thru them so much. the sounds that is.

33. Big Homie Says:

Jay-Z’s Roc-A-Wear and Southpole Clothing have been outbid by Izod for the naming rights to the Continental Airlines Arena in New Jersey.

The arena is home to the NBA’s New Jersey Nets of which Jay-Z is a part owner.

According to Bloomberg , New Jersey’s Sports and Exposition Authority awarded a $1.4 million-a-year contract for arena naming rights to Izod yesterday (October 4).

The arena’s new name, Izod Arena, will be launched on October 31st during the Nets season opening game.

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

embark Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:40 am
    It was a .22 but I bet P was rocking it like a shotty.
    Ol midget looking nigga

How the hell did Alc get off though…. he was driving the whip i heard… ‘cism?

——-

Simple Hood Science:

ALC=White
    (+)Prodigy=Black
    ——————–
    1 Locked Up Nigga

green eyes Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 10:31 am
    soulja boys from chicago?

*the south gives thanks*

^Actually he’s from Mississippi. He was on Rap City last night and that’s where his old high school is.

36. Big Homie Says:

Return of the Mac. Dope album

37. crazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:47 am

The arena is home to the NBA’s New Jersey Nets of which Jay-Z is a part owner.

i can see that since the nets will be in Brooklyn in 2010. Hov wins anyway.

38. Phuque Says:

# OnPoint Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:45 am

Words is Born Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    @ phuque

^^^whas hypersonic? synth?

It’s a instrument package (nh)….complete w/ everything (drums, bass, keys, strings, etc)….very nice sound…

39. OnPoint Says:

^^^whas hypersonic? synth?

^^^cool….its a lot of cool soundfonts online, supply never ends

40. nation Says:

dies @ Albert

41. I Fux Says:

Good Morning PST *daps nah collective*

Marion Jones HGH lookin ass nigga I bet she grew a dick in the process[||]

WTF is Izod? P is the gulliest 5 footer the side of Howard Sterns Beetljuice

Exile said he’s doin’ a beat on HNIC2.

If that shit drop 4th quarter…

HNIC2 > American Gangster, Sai, Wu, Styles P, etc.

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

nation Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:50 am
    dies @ Albert

————

How can a take a rapper named Albert seriously?? The only Alberts I know is Albert Pulus, Albert Belle, Fat Albert, and Albert from Little House on the Prarie

44. OnPoint Says:

hand me a late pass, but i gotta clear this up from seeing it a lot…

the fuck is HNIC2????

45. crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:52 am
    Good Morning PST *daps nah collective*

Marion Jones HGH lookin ass nigga I bet she grew a dick in the process[||]

*ghostrides Syringe*
    (c: Phuque)

46. FOEKIST Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:52 am
    Exile said he’s doin’ a beat on HNIC2.

If that shit drop 4th quarter…

HNIC2 > American Gangster, Sai, Wu, Styles P, etc.

$$$$

47. THE-XFACTA Says:

OnPoint Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:54 am
    hand me a late pass, but i gotta clear this up from seeing it a lot…

the fuck is HNIC2????

Head Nigga in Charge 2… Prodigy of Mobb Deep

somebody please tell these white dudes at the gig, just cause I rock a Yankee fitted dont mean I follow baseball.

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:53 am
    nation Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:50 am
    dies @ Albert

————

^Yeah, because someone’s actual gov’t dictates their abilities. Rooooooiiiiigggghhhhhtttt

LSD >>>

I can’t do that shit no more though

51. Da PartyStarter Says:

Albert’s prison jumpsuit is gonna be a onesy.
    Mobb ain’t be the same since “Murder Muzic”.
    The Hip-Hop police shit is crazy!! How come everybody BUT the courts recognize that Cops lie?

52. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:49 am
    Return of the Mac. Dope album

cosign…mixtape tho

53. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:55 am

…LOL… all u need to do is catch the espn morning recap & ur good.

54. cmac Says:

good morning peoples

55. FOEKIST Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:55 am

$$$$

Word. They actually be thinking that because you rock a seattle mariner jersey (because it matches your jacket or whatever) that you’re really a fan. W/P only wear sports items of teams that they like.

FOEKIST Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:55 am
    D. Billz Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:52 am
    Exile said he’s doin’ a beat on HNIC2.

If that shit drop 4th quarter…

HNIC2 > American Gangster, Sai, Wu, Styles P, etc.

$$$$

^Actually, the first statement was just segue into me sayin’ that the album would be the best IF IT JUST SO HAPPEN to drop around the same time. Not because of Exile doin’ one beat. I made the Exile comment because of Blu & Exile’s album constantly being talked about on NR and most wouldn’t have know that he would be a producer for the album. Comprende`?

57. crazy88since88 Says:

eskay Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:56 am
    LSD >>>

I can’t do that shit no more though

(note to self: Leave THIS Nigga Alone)

…lol… LSD, Damn E.S; …lol.

58. OnPoint Says:

cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:55 am

^^^dude, Im in GA and I get that ish whenevr I rock a Yankee fitted to the night spots……one of the most annoying things ever

S.S.BlockBurner Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:56 am
    Big Homie Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:49 am
    Return of the Mac. Dope album

cosign…mixtape tho

^Loan approved.

60. crazy88since88 Says:

cmac Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:57 am
    good morning peoples

*daps, c’RAIG mac’K*

>>Fall back Billz, how you gonna make such a statement purely because dude is making one beat for the album?

^yeah seriously

62. FOEKIST Says:

$$$$

You really think it would be better than all the above? Wow. Yeah I understand what you sayin…

63. cmac Says:

on point….
    I know how u feel bro.
    except I might be rockin the tigers fitted sometimes

64. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:48 am

green eyes Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 10:31 am
    soulja boys from chicago?

*the south gives thanks*

^*straught face* well.. Bmore sucks.

65. THE-XFACTA Says:

@Eskay,

Yo post the Ballerina P pic…

eskay Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:00 pm

^yeah seriously

^Read my response to that, John Hancock.

Khrysis > Exile

68. cmac Says:

damnit crazy

lol

whatup bro?

69. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:57 am
    cOLD Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 11:55 am

Cosign. This drunk ass cracker started hollarin “fuck the yankees” (in ref. 2 my fitted) in the waffle house a couple wks ago…lucky 4 him i had the work on me, but i replied yea fuck the yanks pussy nigga with a smile

70. crazy88since88 Says:

cmac Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:03 pm
    damnit crazy

lol

whatup bro?

aint nothin, cant wait till the sun sets. (no 1st date sex on the beach)

71. Babydoll Says:

Hey everybody! *Daps and hugs for all* What’s good? [II]

eskay Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:03 pm
    Khrysis > Exile

^ Alc > Khysis + Exile

73. OnPoint Says:

eskay Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:03 pm
    Khrysis > Exile

^^^maybe 9th but not Khyrs

application rejected

BDoll… What it is?

75. Words is Born Says:

babydoll, whats crackin hun?

76. crazy88since88 Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:04 pm
    Hey everybody! *Daps and hugs for all* What’s good? [II]

*hugs Doll, cops a feel*

(she smiles)

*88 puts $50 in her pantystrap* …(walks off)…

77. It'smesnitches Says:

Yo anybody got a link to download the reason software? And which is better, Fl or Acid(the software)?

smh @ niggas getting gassed cuz P dropped one good glorified mixtape. in case you haven’t noticed, he’s already regressed to his lazy non-rhyming flow.

79. OnPoint Says:

hey Baby

80. Jamz Says:

Exile has been releasing dope music for years, so it’s funny how folks are just starting to know his name…

An Khrysis is a dope producer that doesn’t get nearly as much respect as he deserves…

Khrysis > 9th Wondra

81. green eyes Says:

afternoon babydoll

82. I Fux Says:

Yo i will never rock a Yankee fitted never have……I do rock a Detriot joint similar but I dont feel like a bandwagoner………..Padre White on White and 98 joint is the other two hats a got, plus a Fresh Jive Fitted ……….I always wanted a Dipset Fitted[||]

83. crazy88since88 Says:

…applaud Philly & BM/ Jr.BM… still got philly in a deathgrip…

84. Words is Born Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

i own 100+ fitteds… used to be a real problem for be a lil bit ago.. i’ve slowed down tho.

85. I Fux Says:

tinyurl.com/2ltxdw

^^ Diplomat Fitted

86. OnPoint Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

^^^When I rock a Yankee fitted, the night has a significantly better outcome than any other hat….Ill send you the statistical analysis.

87. FuckUPayme618 Says:

*daps WIB,GreenI’s,Bdoll,ifux,Jamz,Crzy88,snitches,onpoint,eskay,Billz,S.S.*

^^What up

88. I Fux Says:

Prodigy ROTM had everything to do with Alchemist …….and I hate to say this but 9th Wonder pretty much sucks

89. crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:12 pm
    tinyurl.com/2ltxdw

^^ Diplomat Fitted

who the “F” want that…lol?

90. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

eskay Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:07 pm

not gassed…thats shits nice, but overall that nigga raps with the sorriest flow& most pathetic word play i’ve ever heard. Bang on’ em is my shit tho

91. I Fux Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:14 pm
    I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:12 pm
    tinyurl.com/2ltxdw

^^ Diplomat Fitted

who the “F” want that…lol?

^^ I did, I thought it looked kinda fresh, Byrd Gang BiTCH!

92. crazy88since88 Says:

FuckUPayme618 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:13 pm
    *daps Crzy88,.*

^^What up

*daps 618*

93. Big Homie Says:

Yea Alchemist played a major part on ROTM.

Hello Babydoll

94. Soul Clapper Says:

9th Wonder pretty much sucks

^ ayo.

9th’s best work was outside of LB imo. His beats for Murs, Sean P and Buckshot were the shit.

95. OnPoint Says:

So the consensus is that 9th is subpar?

This is news to me…..I guess I need to change my taste in music, cause that dude is in my top 5

…in other words all yall on crack

96. Babydoll Says:

WIB, Billz, Crazy, On Point, FU, Greenie…what up!

97. crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:15 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:14 pm
    I Fux Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:12 pm
    tinyurl.com/2ltxdw

^^ Diplomat Fitted

who the “F” want that…lol?

^^ I did, I thought it looked kinda fresh, Byrd Gang BiTCH!

no sur, the lines have been drawn… jimmy got “THEE” deal @ sony.
    Byrdgang = Jimmy @ Sony
    Diplomats = Cam @ Rehab.

98. Babydoll Says:

Hey Big Homie!

99. FOEKIST Says:

OnPoint Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:17 pm
    So the consensus is that 9th is subpar?

…in other words all yall on crack

$$$$

I’m revoking your hood pass. Anybody really from the hood knows crackheads wouldn’t be on a computer at 12:19pm. We’d be stealing the copper pipes from your basement while you’re at work right now.

100. Big Homie Says:

^ the beat for P-Body is fucking crack. Damn

101. crazy88since88 Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:17 pm
    WIB, Billz, Crazy, On Point, FU, Greenie…what up!

its friday & im redbone hawk’n 2nite. gotz ta find me some trim.

102. FuckUPayme618 Says:

Ayo Greenie did you ever upgrade your phone? If not At&t just dropped this tinyurl.com/3d7an9

Yo Fux, Yankee fitteds go with any garb

104. FOEKIST Says:

So is Vinny Idol still producing? He better get his hustle on and work with some non DBlock cats, cuz the best he’ll get working exclusively with them is mixtapes.

105. FOEKIST Says:

^^exposure-wise [||]

106. Babydoll Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

its friday & im redbone hawk’n 2nite. gotz ta find me some trim.

^Oh word…good luck with that fam! Shouldn’t be too hard right? [II]

107. Big Homie Says:

its friday & im redbone hawk’n 2nite. gotz ta find me some trim.

^^ Im hitting the club tonight as always. Common and Qtip show at that. I wonder who going to be my jumpoff tonight. Will be at the bar with my radar and will try to snatch me one lucky broad.

smh I just remembered its a 3 day weekend. Yes

108. crazy88since88 Says:

Ae, whos that black chick in the SkinFlix, with that africa Tat on her backside?

109. Mac Brown Says:

Daps the room.

Whats going on peeps!?

110. OnPoint Says:

^^^lol

111. Babydoll Says:

Hey Mac

112. crazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:23 pm
    its friday & im redbone hawk’n 2nite. gotz ta find me some trim.

smh I just remembered its a 3 day weekend. Yes

SMH.
    (88 works for Germans, No holiday)

113. green eyes Says:

# FuckUPayme618 Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 12:21 pm

^ not i the last hour or so. thats interesting.. can you hook me up with one for 20 dollars and a sammich?

114. green eyes Says:

120. FuckUPayme618 Says:

shoutout to Keyshia Coles titties tinyurl.com/2ewgwy

121. Babydoll Says:

Mac Brown Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:29 pm
    Its a 3 day weekend??!!

^Not for me. I wouldn’t celebrate Columbus Day if I could though…

122. green eyes Says:

monday is columbus day

boo @ crazy. that mofo is not included in any of my palns

123. I Fux Says:

Mac Brown Says:

October 5th, 2007 at 12:29 pm
    Its a 3 day weekend??!!

^^^^^^^^
    Colobums day ?

News you may have missed: zup green

Yo crazy heard about dude who smoked to ex-cops in Pa, robbed the armored truck.

125. cmac Says:

who can email me protools?

chicagois2 @aol.com

126. G7 Says:

nah right is anti-9th

127. Tray Says:

Up North Trip >>>>> Jay’s whole catalogue. Return of the Mac wasn’t that good though. 98% of it didn’t rhyme, people just liked it because of the 90s-sounding beats.

128. nick Says:

damn whoever wrote those lyrics up messed up mad words…i only got thru the first verse too