Video: Pete Rosenberg Does AHH Week

Rosenberg back stage at SOBS the night of the Mistah Fab and Royce battle.

73 Responses to “Video: Pete Rosenberg Does AHH Week”

More Rosie.

Damn, speak of the devil. I was JUST bringin’ that up again in the last thread. Smh @ you lurkin’ your own blog.

3. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

I take back what I said about “Blue Majic”. I was zooted when I 1st heard it causing a premature outlook on the song. After listening to it a couple more times, I realized that I don’t like it at all. Lyrics and flow is dope, but the beat is weak. Its not strong enuff for the content of the song. Its Ring Tone Music.

Questions to JayZ:

1# Why didn’t you spit on that beat you had playing in the intro of the trailer instead of the Neptune beat? That’s the type of shit we expect you to spit on now. Forget all that pop shit. You rich, u don’t need sells!!

2# Since this is a drug, crime and drama related film, don’t you think a Reasonable Doubt / BP1 type album is more fit for this? With that said, you gotta stick to the same producers that brought the sound out of you. You better have DJ Premier, Just Blaze, Kanye and Clark Kent doing the majority of this album. (No disrespect to Skate P, but his sound doesn’t go with the concept of this album)

4. Jamz Says:

Whaddup Billy Z!

5. Phuque Says:

smh

6. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

I just had to let that off my chest.. The talented rappers that waste their talent get on my nerves as much as the weak rappers who spread bullshit

7. GSeven Says:

Common freestyle. I was at this show on Monday. Shit was ill!

Co-siggy #2 @ Skeem.

Don’t know if I wanna see Dame with some limelight again. That ninja tried to sign a Spice Girl. I was done after that.

And I agree that he and 50 both owe us street material.

Fuck all the glamour and glitz

9. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:27 am
    Co-siggy #2 @ Skeem.

And I agree that he and 50 both owe us street material.

Fuck all the glamour and glitz

^^What’s the point? Neither one of them dudes is STREET anymore…

10. crazy88since88 Says:

………FREE HOOTS!…….FREE HOOTS!

Jamz Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:25 am
    Whaddup Billy Z!

^Aint shit Jamz, what it is? And I agree that Royce and FAB didn’t really seem like they were goin’ at each other. But FAB’s bars were 5x better and seemed more like a battle. Royce just seemed like he decided to just give the crowd an ol’ written. The highlight?

“You got BODIED!” (c) crowd member talkin’ bout Royce

12. Cold Says:

thanks for the skyzoo ad Billz

13. crazy88since88 Says:

SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

3# Who A&Rs your shit? Why don’t you put aside your differences with your boy Dame and get him on this project? You made your best material when the 3 of ya’ll were together!

…FREE DAME DASH! …FREE DAME DASH! …FREE DAME DASH! …FREE DAME DASH!

14. GSeven Says:

Rosenberg needs to redeem himself after hopping on 50’s bozack a few days ago.

15. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

word up D. Billz.. 50 needs to stop the pop bullshit too

16. Words is Born Says:

SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:34 am
    word up D. Billz.. 50 needs to stop the pop bullshit too

*****

so are u saying that “Ayo Technology” wasn’t gutter?

17. Busta Nut Says:

Thank god the page is back to normal!!!

18. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Rosenberg is a trip…dude is on point with his sunday show. every week I download it from his website.

I totally coppin that PB Wolf joint on Oct. 2

19. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

so are u saying that “Ayo Technology” wasn’t gutter?

^^ are u serious?…lol

20. GSeven Says:

Cold Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:30 am
    thanks for the skyzoo ad Billz

====
    I was promotin’ the skyzoo mixtape in here over two months ago. I guess no one believed me : ( smh.

*just watched the clip*

Mannnnn, I want Rose’s job. Fuck that.

And lol @ Jeru and M.O.P. sharing a gully moment on the C train.

Classic.

Wow @ how much this shorty I talk to, impresses me.

Actual text message convo:

D. Billz: U got that Skyzoo mixtape?

Shorty: The july one?

GSeven Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:37 am
    Cold Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:30 am
    thanks for the skyzoo ad Billz

====

^My badd for overlookin’. You was on your deen with this one though. I got Skyzoo on my friends list but haven’t been too much attention to artists’ bulletins for a few months (mostly browsin’ buns).

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

anybody hear anything about that Percee P album?

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

free Stones Throw podcast… — http://www.stonesthrow.com/bballzombiewar

What’s gangsta?

Gangsta is not showering or brushing your teef before your only class whilst it being unusually warm outside.

27. GSeven Says:

>>so are u saying that “Ayo Technology” wasn’t gutter?

^hilarious

Gotta take a dump before class. I’ll holla…

*leaves folder labeled “TMI” on desk*

*climbs out the window*

*ninja vanish*

29. louiefuse Says:

*daps gseven… where did this guy come from mannnnnnnn. hes everywhere. @ least fif was like ayoooooooooooo.

30. Runnin.It Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    GSeven Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:37 am
    Cold Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:30 am
    thanks for the skyzoo ad Billz

====

i like how “on your deen” has become part of hip-hop parlance

maybe inshallah will be next (or as brothers in the hood be sayin, inch allah)

allahu akbar my ninjas

31. GSeven Says:

32. Vizion Says:

LMFAO!!! “Smell like Made Men” HAAAAHAHAHAHA

what up everyone…!

33. louiefuse Says:

ahem… its official nahright went thataway—————————->

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Saturday Mornin’ Cartoons.

not HIP HOP.

“get my clubhouse in the back”

35. I Fux Says:

*daps and high fives elbow taps Room* Big shout out to Landlord and Billz cuz of them last night when I was skimming through SHOWTIME ondemand I decided to watch Akeelah and the Bee, beautiful movie!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

36. I Fux Says:

soulja boy looks like a down south Joshua Hood ………….l*SMH* at hood’s Chain being a fake 600 hundred dollar piece, shit my gold rosary cost me a G

37. I Fux Says:

LOL at RUNNING IT I clicked on his name and it was running.com

38. GSeven Says:

whut it duz Fuxito?

39. I Fux Says:

G7 whats good hombre…….are you sure AYO Technology wasnt gutter gangsta shit?

40. Runnin.It Says:

I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 12:12 pm
    LOL at RUNNING IT I clicked on his name and it was running.com

what up fuxie

yeah i rep running.com all day — i got whatever you need — i got those nikes, i got those asics, i got those adidas. and i might even sell you those brooks at 2 for 5

haha just kidding

btw your block is the sh!t but you gotta keep coming hard (n/h time 1,000) with the eye candy ish — that’s all everybody cares about anyway (that and new lupe tracks)

41. I Fux Says:

*Jewish interviewer crickets*

42. Runnin.It Says:

fux i meant blog lol my bad

43. I Fux Says:

Running it is Pockets toooo easyyyy

44. Soul Clapper Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    anybody hear anything about that Percee P album?

======================================

Copped it last week. Fire.

P sounds about 64 years old, but he can still spit. And the beats are Madlib on some pure Hip Hop shit.

45. cMac Says:

gyea

46. Cold Says:

My porshe do a buck ninety, but still cant keep up with my thoughts, only when I go to sleep can we walk and talk.

47. I Fux Says:

the Black Atom duece fever still got I control the dance floor Im a proffessional thats Obvious

^^^^Who spits this? Free Curb your enthusiasim season 3 in the mail

48. Mark Twain Fame Says:

this is what the new Wu album’s cover is…according to wikipedia. better not be the cover cause it looks kinda ehhh…crappy. lets hope thats some made up bullshit.

49. louiefuse Says:
  50. Cold Says:

10 dollars to anyone who can listen to Nas’s song suspect on It Was Written, then immediately mention a Jay-z song that was >

51. Babydoll Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

^let’s hope this isn’t real. The 8 Diagrams looks more like Charlotte’s Webb

52. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 12:19 pm
    Mark Twain Fame Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    anybody hear anything about that Percee P album?

======================================

Copped it last week. Fire.

right on…thats all I needed to hear. Madlib is on point on production.

53. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

Suspect was one of my least favorie songs on It was written

54. Cold Says:

It justifies, Nas Escobar’s leavin shit mesmerized
    Mega live, like the third world
    Decipher my deceiver make him a believer
    Spitting jim stars, words in my mic type receiver
    Bond is my life so I live by my word
    Never fraudulent Queensbridge don’t make no herbs
    Spread my name to deacons, politicians while they speakin
    Rebel to America civilization caught you sleepin

SMH.

55. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 10:05 am
    @ !Ven Tech?

Homie, do you have that MM… Leftovers joint by DOOM? I’m trying to cop that, but it’s as rare as rocking-horse shit. I did d/l a few tracks here and there… the remix over the sped-up ‘Hum Rush’ beat is sick.

Of course I got that product, but I gotta respect Eskay’s gangsta so you’ll have to give me an address where to make the drop. I got “Occult Hymn” too, they don’t even had that for download no more on adult swim. It’s lunchtime, holla at the god

*daps room*

Bond is my life so I live by my word
    Never fraudulent Queensbridge don’t make no herbs
    Spread my name to deacons, politicians while they speakin
    Rebel to America civilization caught you sleepin

SMH.

——————————————————

smh @ jim stars… i thought they were gem stars?

57. I Fux Says:

I see him, so I called him over. I’m thinking it’s all good. Obviously, if I knew the agenda of that night was to assassinate Tragedy, of course, I wouldn’t have walked into a trap unprepared. But it was a weak move. A bunch of hyenas jumped on a lion. That’s basically the gist of it, which I think was very unprofessional. It bothers me because you would think we as people or as artists would get past certain things. I seen interviews where dude was getting all out of character and talking a whole bunch of reckless things that ain’t gonna benefit him as an artist or man. I don’t even give it energy. My mind is on bigger things. I don’t got beef with nobody.

58. louiefuse Says:

yo fux… who dat?

59. I Fux Says:

Louise thats Tragedy talking about Maino.

Yo If I am the Suns you have to trade Marion and only for Kirilenko

60. louiefuse Says:

muhfukka my name is louie

61. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

*note to self*

*knock eskays sandwich on the floor*

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

venny send me that occult hymn…I’m stackin up on some interent doom albums ha.

shit, lunch time also…chicken and rice here I come.

63. louiefuse Says:

intelligent hoodlum > n.o.r.e

64. 456 Says:

^d’evils, allure, a million and one/rhyme no more

65. Phuque Says:

If that “American Gangster” cover over @ AHH is real, I’m feelin’ it (nhjic).

66. 456 Says:

intelligent hoodlum > n.o.r.e

^and the more you listen to the original cnn, you realize tragedy gave him his spark and he been kinda fadin ever since

67. I Fux Says:

Phuque Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 12:52 pm
    If that “American Gangster” cover over @ AHH is real, I’m feelin’ it (nhjic).

^^ ya ya call me mr. Me Too, Extra [||]

68. I Fux Says:

I ate a splendid Turkey Bacon with Egg burrito this morning, Luckily I have my Tapatio in my desk drawer

69. I Fux Says:

from the Roota to tha Toota ……..word to Field Mobb

70. 456 Says:

the jewel on it was written tho was “watch dem niggas”:

they never realize/how real nas is/so decisive/its just a likeness of isrealite’s mist/that made me write this/a slight twist of lime rhyme…

71. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

I keeps the Tapatio in my desk too…or at least I used to

smh @ the memory of a carne asada burrito & 22 oz of budweiser being the breakfast of champions

72. Phuque Says:

I’m good at what I do, I’m great at what I’ve done, I’m the last Mohican.

73. louiefuse Says:

*daps c lo… yeah i still listen to nore joints but he switched his style up. he act like he from miami now. ol lefrak queens ninja. lol.