Can’t Tell Me Nothin’ (Rocafella Remix)

Beans and Free jump on the instrumental. Same Kanye verse.

Kanye West ft. Beanie Sigel & Freeway – Can’t Tell Me Nothin’ (Rocafella Remix) [No DJ/No Tags]

122 Responses to “Can’t Tell Me Nothin’ (Rocafella Remix)”

1. crazy88since88 Says:

Babydoll Says:

Do you still feel some type of way about her?

*stamps DUH sign on babys 4head*

2. HHF Says:

I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:20 pm

^^this one had me dying them White boys are wilding

^^^will it ever end? check this out:

3. Soul Clapper Says:

G7, Fuxito….

Liverpool is the team you really need to be supporting. Over here, they are known as the purists, the romantic club that is touch with the average man in the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2YoxBOALO8

^ Pre-match singalong….

I was there on Tuesday night. Do you see our football over there? ESPN huh?

4. MiamiDaze Says:

Kanye had nothing to do with this remix, believe that.

I guess he returned the State Prop clothing then.

5. lo k Says:

eskay Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:23 pm
    Kanye had nothing to do with this remix, believe that.

^^correctamundo

6. Babydoll Says:

I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:23 pm
    Babydoll since you’re new you probably dont know much about what I put the chick through . But lets just say I didnt want to be with her and the only love i got is because of our beautiful daughter. But now I got to deal with this other aspect of it. fucks up my situation a little

^Yeah, even though I don’t know you I kinda had a feeling that this was the situation. It’s really hard when kids are involved.

7. HHF Says:

^^^I always go back to this for a laugh

8. I Fux Says:

tinyurl.com/yqo5mj

^^ Soul Clapper I was thinking about copping this………But I guess liverpool is the team i will be rooting for, I was thinking about West Ham cuz they had Tevez and I think Machirano

9. Babydoll Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    Babydoll Says:

Do you still feel some type of way about her?

*stamps DUH sign on babys 4head*

^stamp it on your own damn forehead…read his post right above yours. He DOESN’T have feelings for her. SMH

10. GSeven Says:

I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:18 pm
    I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 1:51 pm
    Yo so something between the Nah fam and I …….this is some truly hard shit but I am ok. So the Ex-Wifey mother of my young’n is pregnant with some dude who she has been seeing’s kid. I had a feeling this was going to happen since she was hounding me for another child for the past 2 years before we broke up. Damn I guess Best Wishes but this probably means I will spend more time with my little Girl

====
    little Girl comes first homie so its a blessing. but this other dude might be a relationship with her too. It’s the gift and the curse.

11. I Fux Says:

Jae Millz Silver Surf > Soulja Boys Superman

12. lo k Says:

>>www.tinyurl.com/3y3b5a

^^wow…. that’s some funny ish…

13. HHF Says:

For you shoe feens what you think of this:

Im not even a shoe feen like that, but I been seeing those air stabs in my dreams

14. louiefuse Says:

that beans pic needs a disclaimer

15. Soul Clapper Says:

Fux…

I can’t front, Tevez is a great player. But Man Utd are the enemy. I’ve been told that in the US it equates to the Red Sex and Yankees. I might have got that wrong though.

Mascherano is at Liverpool, has been for a year nearly, and the young ‘un is doing well.

16. crazy88since88 Says:

Babydoll Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:27 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    Babydoll Says:

Do you still feel some type of way about her?

*stamps DUH sign on babys 4head*

why so mean? …too much aggression in nah.
    *puts on round eyeglasses*

…make love, not war.

*bends blackgirl over*

17. Soul Clapper Says:

My bad on the “Red Sex” comment. Slip of the tongue (pause).

I must be feenin’ for some Communist punani.

18. louiefuse Says:

yo fux how would you feel if it was a woman?

19. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

SMH @ my stomach been hurting all day. as soon as I leave out to get some mylanta, I feel 100% better. as soon as I step back in this beeyotch, I throw up in my mouth. Stress won the battle today.

20. Paperstacker Says:

This beat is heatrock. Can’t tell me nothing was one of the best joints offa graduation in my opinion.

21. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Phuque Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 1:59 pm
    # S.S.BlockBurner Says:
    September 27th, 2007 at 1:58 pm

wtf!!!

curtis

SMH….dawg…less than signs are interpreted as HTML opening brackets on here.

Some people’s kids…

preesh8 it homie…guess i deserve the comment.

But whuddup Paper! wtf are these dudes on? Can’t Tell Me Nothin is raw!!

22. Young Global Says:

Beans can eat a d*ck…… I guess Kanye aint 2 gay for Beans 2 get on one of his tracks…. Do U think 1 million units changed his mind? If Beans gonna call a cat out…. Be a stand up guy…. Not a simp… I got no respect for Beans anymore….. Freeway album coming soon!