Jay-Z Bids to Rename the Continental Arena

continental.jpg

Jay-Z & Rocawear Vying for Name-Rights to New Jersey Nets Arena

If this thing becomes the "South Pole Arena" the Nets lost.

192 Responses to “Jay-Z Bids to Rename the Continental Arena”

1. Soul Clapper Says:

And so he should…

2. HHF Says:

uno?

3. Soul Clapper Says:

The Bleek Arena?

4. HHF Says:

damn my slow isp

5. Rey Says:

The fuck?

6. Rey Says:

The Roc-Arena is too close to the Macarena.

The fuck?

^word?

8. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 12:55 pm
    COcca that car is a beast homie if you can find one. Ya my Land is 01 ……….I figure if I might eventually get a cayenne I might as well get an old porsche to get the feel, he wants 7k cash for it

man, do it… i guess niggas in the south got they oldSchool (donks)… Niggas Out Here are goin 80’s lux oldschools, cats Out West do it all……… OHHH, did u see the West Coast Customs Spread in the New Robb Report? They MADE a Range Stormer for some Rich Arab cat in Dubai. Gangsta!… West Coast Customs & CEC are the truth!

9. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

The Rocawear Arena…. Classic.

10. I Fux Says:

WHEN I REMINSCE…………

July 20th, 2007 at 3:39 pm
    David Alan Griers character in Boomerang sort of reminds me of what Rey might be like in real life, No Offense Rey just my Mind playing tricks on me

11. SukedowN Says:

The Nets already lost by not being able to go anywhere in the playoffs with VC, Kidd, and RJ. Shouldn’t have re-signed Vince “No-Show in the Playoffs” Carter.

12. I Fux Says:

Yup Cocca put it on the westcoast for the Car game or even Houston with their Swangin’ and Bangin’ Big ass rims on anything ……..Scrapers

13. green eyes Says:

ponder this:

you are paying hov a shiteload of money to advertise for him

he is begging to pay someone else a shiteload of money to advertise for him

who lost?

14. sopranojersey Says:

Fuck Jay for trying to take my States Team!

instead of renaming this arena, Jay should buy Marcy projects and start youth awarness programs, to ” barter his tomorrows against his yesterdays”.

Heres a thought Jay, approximately 35 females from ages 16-35 living in Marcy housing have HIV. Hows about a clinic for females to help tear down some of those stereotypes you’ve placed in you lyrics.

16. Korean Slap Boxer Says:

Sounds like the Brooklyn Stadium is far away…

17. green eyes Says:

SukedowN

^ ayo

18. Mac Brown Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:00 pm
    WHEN I REMINSCE…………

July 20th, 2007 at 3:39 pm

^^damn.

Is that true Rey?

19. lurker Says:

MARCY PROJECTS ARENA

20. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:02 pm

yea, fashion is to NY, what the car game is to Cali. NOBODY has the cargame like cali. u see everything there First.

21. green eyes Says:

cOLD Says:

^ preach it cold

22. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

Ever since I got a new whip,I havent had no puss. when I had the old whip that had not been cleaned in a year, I had all types of action. I lost. my finance company won. SMH

23. I Fux Says:

WHEN I REMINSCE ………….

July 20th, 2007 at 3:57 pm
    cOLD Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 3:54 pm

July 20th, 2007 at 3:53 pm
    anybody seen that ALMIGHTY movie with Steve Carrell, did he go in real real hard with the comedy

^are you being suspect on purpose?

^^ I have no clue what you are talking about — with that Steve Carrell usually goes in real hard with the funny-, No Pockets

24. HHF Says:

cOLD Says:

^^^really tru talk

25. Mac Brown Says:

^^yo plug………..what kind is it?

That makes absolutely no sense. Either ya whip game ain’t proper…..or you dealing with low budget skeeyoos

im just saying

26. I Fux Says:

COld always has to say something that makes me think about the world and not just myself

27. HHF Says:

Im outta here…..suck my bat bitch (c) Flying monkey

28. I Fux Says:

WHEN I REMINSCE…………

Foekist Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 3:57 pm
    ^are you being suspect on purpose?

$$$$

Man you a reg on here, Cold, you know iFux is addicted to making borderline hey yo comments. Relax a spell (c) Greenie

29. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

intelectual ether

30. HHF Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

^^^lol

31. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

…..man, if Hov & his team pulls that off. i can hear the Songs Now… “Ya’ll lames still buy’n out the Bar, i bought out the arena”…and all that mumbo’jumbo….

…and lets not talk about summer jam… “HOT 97’s Summer Jam, Live @ the Rocawear Arena…AKA Hov’s House”

*spits up on loafers*

(Throws up Diamond anyway)

32. lurker Says:

get your order up

33. Mac Brown Says:

@ cold

you telling me 35% of them heffas in marcy gots a house in virginia?

its working.

the aids rate in the black communities around the world are leaving us unable to reproduce………….. :(

34. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    @ cold

you telling me 35% of them heffas in marcy gots a house in virginia?

its working.

Speak 4urself!
    *88 looks @ Greenys Fairskin Complexion*

35. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

^^yo plug………..what kind is it?

im just saying
    ——-
    one of these minus the sneakers. I never needed a whip to pull yoes. I’m thinkin real hard about gettin a bucket just for pullin yoes

lol house in virginia … CLEVER (C) land

37. Mac Brown Says:

Thats why I’ve got into the habit of

a) not fuckin with project hoes………

b) spraying my d**** down with lysol before sexy time.

try it ……… it works

38. lurker Says:

why stop at marcy housing projects?

39. !Ven-Tech? Says:

If there are 35 females from ages 16 – 35 living in Marcy with HIV, I have a free online clinic that could keep that number from spreading.

*addresses online clinic*

Good evening

*clears throat (nhjic), cracks knuckles*

*types 2-word sentence*

Stop Fucking.

40. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS! FREE HOOTS!

41. catch22 Says:

you telling me 35% of them heffas in marcy gots a house in virginia?
    kill yourself

42. I Fux Says:

No Offense Plug but that car says 28yrd old Black Male possible suspect, in Southeast Diego

Mac Brown you know anything about the listerine method for after the jump?

44. Mac Brown Says:

@ Plug

yeah…. um……… you prolly would be more successfull if you didn’t push a “cop car”!!

45. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

..HEY!…….did 2’X’s retard self, return yet?

46. green eyes Says:

crazy– leave my uterus out of this

mac– sounds painful. but germ free.

ven– lmao.

LF: i have a date tonight and im just hoping he doesn’t turn out to be borderline psychotic.

47. LL(not the rappa) Says:

harrydirty Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 12:57 pm

why they having a congressional hearing about this shit..when the fucking KKK is posting address+ phone numbers of the jena 6 dudes threatening to lynch them….this is waack…..oh and pockets start your blog already

^^^yup i agree. not to come off all crazy and shit but, we are in the middle of an infowar. the gov controls all major news media. last week all we heard about was oj, very few realized that senate voted to suspend habeus corpus.

^^^yea..sad, but true…………….oh, and I vote JAY leave the name as is….continental is just fine.

^^real talk cold..but how do u know this exactly?

48. lurker Says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

49. !Ven-Tech? Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:14 pm

Skyline

Sooooowoooooo!

50. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

aides is bigger than the projects. if you actually have insurance (not state insurance), the doctors have to obey the confidentiality laws. They cant report that. I really believe that aides is just as big in the burbs as it is in the hood

51. catch22 Says:

^^real talk cold..but how do u know this exactly?

he gave it to them

52. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:14 pm
    @ Plug

…lol.. that niggas the Jake…lol.
    …gotta wing broads over & give fake tickets & flash a BB gun to get laid…LOL.

53. Mac Brown Says:

^^he will

I just know it.

smh

54. I Fux Says:

MORE SUSPECT WHEN I REMINSCE…………

July 20th, 2007 at 5:09 pm
    Lo K is def going in on the turntables back and forth real hard today
    ————————————————————————-
    pockets Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 4:59 pm
    i just saw that khaled ad and i just spit on it…now i gotta clean my screen

“ill show that i spit on more than just mics”

“im like me on entourage god im playin w/myself”

55. !Ven-Tech? Says:

nice job lurk…

56. catch22 Says:

thanks for fuckin up the format lurker

57. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

Greeny… all ur dates are Nuts. (c: back of greenys throat)

58. Mac Brown Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:16 pm

^^naw homey

aids is man made. its spreading fast…….but faster in poor minority communities throughout the world. THere’s always been a purpose to this disease.

takes off tin foil hat.

59. LL(not the rappa) Says:

^^^lol,cross your fingers green…..gotta be out.peace

^^real talk cold..but how do u know this exactly?

^it was a guess-timate
    ——————————
    catch22 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:16 pm
    ^^real talk cold..but how do u know this exactly?

he gave it to them

^eat bear shit.

61. I Fux Says:

VENNY

I Live in Skyline *pulls Phillies hat low*

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:12 pm
    lol house in virginia … CLEVER (C) land

***Didn’t Nas use that one against Cam?

63. lurker Says:

peaace, soulja boy just came on and i had an anuerism sp?

64. I Fux Says:

SOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LMAO @ Venny and the gang lingo…….to know that you have had to spend time in SE Diego

65. They mad cuz we jump outta cabs, and hop on the bus. Coppin dust, PLUG INC rocks the whole Metropolis Says:

@ Plug

—-
    lol. naw… close but no cigar. you thinkin about a crown vic. I wanted the ride of a town car without paying town cat prices.

66. green eyes Says:

Greeny… all ur dates are Nuts. (c: back of greenys throat)

^ watch yourself. why it gotta be all that?

67. I Fux Says:

Lurker yo you have fucked up the Matrix too many times homie

68. Mac Brown Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:19 pm
    cOLD Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:12 pm
    lol house in virginia … CLEVER (C) land

***Didn’t Nas use that one against Cam?

^^yessir

69. Phuque Says:

lmao @ “The Marcy Arena”

70. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol house in virginia … CLEVER (C) land

***Didn’t Nas use that one against Cam?
    on the song “last real nigga alive”? right, I know it was on the God’s Son lp

71. G7 Says:

what the fuck is the deal lurker?

72. I Fux Says:

WHEN I REMINSCE CONTINUED……….

landLORD Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 5:17 pm
    FStyle$ said

is that pockets waving a wand?

———————-

… you know better …

^^^*dies*

73. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Good thought…I would say those stats were as inflated as Kim Kardashian’s asscheeks, but for some reason ,I believe you, yo…I don’t know why, but I do (c) Scarface from “Half Baked”…I saw this dateline special like a year back, about the ridiculous HIV rates down South…shit was scary to a nigga, because when I used to go down there to visit family (pre-marriage era), I had more girls than Tad on the soaps (c) Diamond D.

74. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:21 pm
    Greeny… all ur dates are Nuts. (c: back of greenys throat)

^ watch yourself. why it gotta be all that?

…88 walks off….icegrill…
    (88 hides face)

“88, Hate isint your color…dont look good on u.” (c: REY)

75. I Fux Says:

I thought I had the V/ Cuz Big Ghost had went raw on Plenty(c) Ghostface

76. Jakk Crakker Says:

Dat nigger kamel awtta naim id da Crakk Hows, aint dat how hee god dem O’s an bee flippin em.

77. green eyes Says:

“88, Hate isint your color…dont look good on u.” (c: REY)

^ lmao. im saying.. you know i love you more.

78. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I kinda hope he is, in an unthreatening Ricky Williams kind of way…lol…just so you can come on here and tell the story….(-;

79. G7 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:22 pm
    lol house in virginia … CLEVER (C) land

***Didn’t Nas use that one against Cam?
    on the song “last real nigga alive”? right, I know it was on the God’s Son lp

===
    yup, on Zone Out

80. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:23 pm
    I thought I had the V/ Cuz Big Ghost had went raw on Plenty(c) Ghostface

***Tried to be down with OPP/ain’t nothing wrong but he got caught with the HIV/No life to live, Doc says two more years/so after the laughter I guess comes the tears

81. G7 Says:

Zone Out, not Last real Nigga

82. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:24 pm
    “88, Hate isint your color…dont look good on u.” (c: REY)

^ lmao. im saying.. you know i love you more.

last time a chick told me that, she slept with one of my boys.
    (gives greeny, Stiff 1 eye)

83. lurker Says:

fuckn godamn coksuckers! diarehea slut fuckers, ass eating summamabitch!

im out…all djs are on fuckn alert rigth now, warning right now.

84. I Fux Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:24 pm

^^ Co-Siggity and NO Blind Date Episode when dude handed chick a Tarrantula in a jewelry box only to have her open it and run

^I wasnt sure about those numbers, but I know this shit is off the chain. They say black women make up over half of the new cases. Thats shocking considering the black female population. And yea I saw that special report, chicks spreading on on GP, cause they’re mad at the World. Nah ofcourse the shit about Jay was a reach, but still,… he still should help the community he exploited.

86. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

…im not 1 to have 2 coupes, but that G37 is smokin.

87. Mac Brown Says:

^^unfortunately this is true

Thats why I kinda wanna leave the souf. can’t fuck in peace.

sad but true example are the aids/hiv rates at TSU here in houston.

88. I Fux Says:

WHEN I REMINSCE CONTINUED…………………..

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 5:57 pm
    *Furiou$tylez waits at Long John Silver until Phuque gets up to go to the bathroom*

*slides into booth next to Ma Gracie and whispers sweet nothings in her ear*

*Ma Gracie follows Furiou$tylez to the car and proceeds to give him head in the whip*

*Ma Gracie returns to booth*

*Phuque proceeds to give her a long kiss on the mouth upon her return*

*Furiou$tylez wins*

89. !Ven-Tech? Says:

@ fuxy

Yup, I just came from daygo (mira mesa), didn’t want to leave but they only give us 3 years at each station. I’ll be back that way in 2010

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 12:54 pm
    i would wear jessica biel’s ass as a mask

^sizzle

***I would capture her farts in a jar like fireflies, and watch them flitter around (lol and nhjic)

91. QdotSmith Says:

Damn david banner is giving this court the business….

92. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Thats why im gonna get me 1 FRESH off Da BOAT! http://www.latin-wife.com
    CHURCH!

93. G7 Says:

fux, cold, jakk, mac b…*daps*

94. I Fux Says:

THE SEAN PRICE THREAD 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN GOAT OF NAH, i.e……….

BKScribe Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 6:34 pm
    # Klive Rex Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 6:32 pm

landLORD Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 6:29 pm

Klive Rex said

I see alot of myself in Lonnie

——————————

… no amount of disclaimers could exonerate you …

You can’t say I didn’t try to save myself!

^^AYOOOOOOOOOO

^wow, @ Icon

96. catch22 Says:

I would capture her farts in a jar like fireflies

^lmao
    beyond obsession

97. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Thats why im gonna get me 1 FRESH off Da BOAT! http://www.latin-wife.com
    CHURCH!

*closes coffin lid*

aight, i’ll get at yall laters

98. I Fux Says:

Venny DIEgo and Cali GOAT …………….the culture the chicks the mexican food TIjuana LA the Beach Downtown etc etc……….

99. green eyes Says:

^ thanks bay bay. always looking out. lol

and lol @ crazy

100. G7 Says:

@ Cold

what’s good? I went to go see Common last night. He gave a dedication to Nas. He kicked the first verse of New York State of Mind flawlessly. It was ill. He said Nas is one of the greatest doing it.

101. It'smesnitches Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:32 pm

i told u nigga, FRESH OFF DA BOAT! http://www.latin-wife.com

103. I Fux Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 6:55 pm
    Phuque Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 6:48 pm
    *trolls start to appear from behind all of the trees in the NR Forest, one by one*

^^ “Word”
    *looks out of Nah Window*

*rubs eyes*

*SMH in Disbelief*

*sees*

Trolls, Midgetresses, Waifs, Dwarfs, Smurfs and Snorks, Wizards, Dinobots, Gummi Bears, Elk, Wildabeasts, Wolly Mammoths, One-Eye Willies, SLoth, HEy YOU GUYS Guy, Toxic Aventur, Eskay and His Shag, Rescue Rangers, Duke and Cobra Commander, Hootie, Etc etc etc
    ” ohh damn”
    Rick James, Tupac, James Brown, Ted Williams playing Capicu

104. Jakk Crakker Says:

Sinner Feeld:

I iz goen wid dis brod toonite, an wee gon tri too finna hav a guud tyme, we gon taak a lawng wawlk arownd da plantashun an luuk ad da stars, an shid, bud, Im trien too git up in dat pussy, shee werk on da plantashun an shee nyss an thikk, shee got a biskit boodee, jus lyyk how I lyyk em, wen shee be werkin dat hoe on da feeld, I awlmos berstt a nutt rite den an der. I god a kwestin? wat kin I say fer shee too hopp up own dis dikk, so I kin brang her to da massa bed ruum, an git awl up in dem gutts?

105. LL(not the rappa) Says:

^^*b4 I leave 4 good*…this shit is true, nasty, and sad….nasty DL dudes give it to these clueless females..they catch it, either dont know they have it or do know and spread that shit….fellas keep your dick in your pants and if you take it out..be careful who u giving it to..funny, but real talk…

106. FOEKIST Says:

“im like me on entourage god im playin w/myself”

$$$$

It’s “playin myself”, not… what you said

Thats why im gonna get me 1 FRESH off Da BOAT! http://www.latin-wife.com
    CHURCH!

^*writes own eulogy*
    *orders casket*

108. catch22 Says:

*wonders if anyone actually reads jakk crakker’s jibberish*

109. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

…i wantz minez Fresh off the Boat, Speak No English… go find My BoatWife a coochie Dr who speaks spanish, make sure she dont have fleas, send her to a tanning salon 2-3 times a week, hit the gym too… and Cook nothing but spanish food.

110. green eyes Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

^smh

111. catch22 Says:

got me a nice blaxican girl. can sell oranges and breakdances too.

G7 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:33 pm
    @ Cold

113. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

catch22 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:36 pm
    *wonders if anyone actually reads jakk crakker’s jibberish*

hes Jewish, hes talking yiddish. (c: ייִדיש yidish or אידיש idish, literally: “Jewish”)

114. Jakk Crakker Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:34 pm

_____________________________________________________________

Iff Yu iz nod kerful Imma ind up givin dis dikk tu yu…..Crakker Tawk

115. LL(not the rappa) Says:

damnnn u know shit is bad when the damn monks are protesting tinyurl.com/39c87n

116. I Fux Says:

I am not shiesty but selective most of the time with my Dick [||]

117. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

catch22 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:38 pm
    got me a nice blaxican girl. can sell oranges and breakdances too.

i trade u 2 “FreshOfDA’Boats” for a bag of Oranges!
    “and they wont make u clothe it or feed if” c: Pops from Color Purple.

118. I Fux Says:

WHEN I………………..

July 20th, 2007 at 7:00 pm
    damn Common and Kanye really blasted off on that southside track straight merked it together they have great chemistry together and make hard beautiful GOOD music early and often

119. G7 Says:

>>^yea G, its no secret, Common admits to Nas being his inspiration to M.C early. Alot of cats wont admit that, thinking it might make em less of a force. But real talk, Nas is responsible for birthing a whole lotta MC’s. Like eskay is to the blog game.

^true words!

120. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Jakk Crakker Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:34 pm

_____________________________________________________________

Iff Yu iz nod kerful Imma ind up givin dis dikk tu yu…..Crakker Tawk

^^^not in this lifetime.

121. green eyes Says:

^ not for nothing, but i dont think it can all be blamed on some DL phenomenon… that would make waaaaaaaaay too many cats CL.

122. It'smesnitches Says:

Yo Fux…..any new tracks?

123. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:40 pm
    I am not shiesty but selective most of the time with my Dick [||]

***From the stories you tell, fam, it sounds more like you just be playing “eenie, meenie, find a ho”

nhjic

124. Mac Brown Says:

** that DL phenominon is just another way to emasculate the black man. Its not really true. HIV/Aids has a target audience…….. just leave it at that.

takes off tin foil hat

125. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

Yup, women can be worse than dudes, they get caught up in the heat of the moment & let the whold thing turn into something reckless.

…i know myself, ive taught afew women the proper way to put on a rubber…. then i show’d them what its made for, CHURCH!

126. green eyes Says:

icon:
    “eenie, meenie, find a ho”

^ if she hollers, stick it in her hole

127. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:42 pm

^^^^i agree…it cant all be blamed on DL dudes..im sure there really is another explanation, more than 1 usually.

128. Jakk Crakker Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:41 pm

# Jakk Crakker Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:34 pm

_____________________________________________________________

Iff Yu iz nod kerful Imma ind up givin dis dikk tu yu…..Crakker Tawk

^^^not in this lifetime.
    ___________________________________________________________

Shiiiiid, I beleeve in reancarnashun, an wen yu be a gerl cow an I bee a mann cow, Imma tare dat azz up…….Crakker Tawk

129. I Fux Says:

Yo Common’s Can I borrow a Dollar came out before Nas’s illmatic so to say somebody is influence to you after you intially dropped, is very humble of him to admit it.

130. FOEKIST Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:41 pm
    WHEN I………………..

July 20th, 2007 at 7:00 pm

$$$$

damn man you sho do make a lot of Ayo’able comments to be the heterosexual slut you seem to be.

131. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***See, that’s why I la u (c) Akineyle…I’ve been saying forever that this whole DL phenomenon is just a way for the mainstream media to further emasculate black men, by making it seem like we’re all secret pillow biters, and shit…fock dat (c) Mos Def…Anyways, the most famous DL case I can think of is McGreevy (sp?) from NJ, and he’s white…

132. green eyes Says:

^ any woman who doesnt bring her own condoms needs to check herself

133. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

takes off tin foil hat

^^^part of what you say is correct…but black men are emasculating themselves….slowly but surely…

134. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:45 pm
    icon:
    “eenie, meenie, find a ho”

^ if she hollers, stick it in her hole

***LMAO!!!

135. I Fux Says:

New Smitty Single[||] ……….snitches thats all I got for now I will keep you posted

136. G7 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

====
    true. And just look at the difference between Can I Borrow and Resurrection. The difference between those two albums is night and day.

137. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

……and these chick be reckless…. suckin on dudes, no rubber, skeet-skeet-skeet inbetween they teeth like floss… chicks be MAD reckless… break up with they man, get drunk, go bang out some dude & wake up drunk like what happend…

…i wanna applaud every chick i pulled a pistol on…. dont play with me Trick.

138. I Fux Says:

FOEkist that is the thread when Furious, Pockets and I decided to go all in and forget about Ayooooooooo, I have been reading them all morning quite amusing if you ask me

139. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Hops out of eyebrow waxing lady’s chair, enraged….

“calm down, Sue Lee, I’ll be back…I gotta handle something”

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, LL?

140. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:47 pm

^ any woman who doesnt bring her own condoms needs to check herself

i dont trust chicks who bring rubbers… ‘Ho’s Poke Holes”…

141. I Fux Says:

sharebee.com/9d0a7135

^^ Pimp C true story………going on in on Jeezy and Buck

142. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:47 pm

^^I think we have to be careful when we talk about the whole “DL” shit…its not ALL black Men…but theres a significant amount out there that engages in the ‘DL lifestyle”…1 is ENOUGH for me to give the side eye.

143. green eyes Says:

^^ ohh.. thats a can of worms right there. i gotta respectfully disagree with you though mama, if for no reason but this country’s history of continually devising new & improved ways to emasculate Black men (disparities in the work force, education system, prison, etc)

144. green eyes Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    “eenie, meenie, find a ho”

^ if she hollers, stick it in her hole

***LMAO!!!

^ its teamwork bay bay!!!

crazy– you can & should still bring your own. im just saying.. i never leave home without it
    (and besides if you are worried about her picking holes in it.. you shouldnt be fucking with suc a scandalous skeeza)

145. G7 Says:

*continental crickets*

146. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

….chicks be MAD reckless… i had 1 tell me, that in the heat of the moment, reckless things can happen… i looked @ this chick & deleted her number from my phone RIGHT there @ the dinner table.

147. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I think it depends on where you live, too…while I think the whole DL scenario is overblown, I think that any remnants of truth in it, at all, can find their roots in the overincarceration of Black men in the late 80s, early 90s…niggas coming home offa long bids and shit, after having been abused in the system, mentally, physically, and sexually, and that damage manifests itself in the form of confusion, on some “American Me” shit…it’s all part of the massa plan, believe me….

148. Mac Brown Says:

*** the only fruitcake who ever participated in a DL lifestyle was that peice of shit who wrote that book and coined the term. What saddens me is that our women are often too quick to just agree with any negative/dispairaging accusation made against black men.

Hell why is it that when white men participate in this “lifestyle” that its not labeled “DL”!? Because DL indicates that there is some sort of malicious intent to be deceptive.

think about it.

149. I Fux Says:

WHO REMEMBERS THIS………WOW *PAUSES* WOW….

After the departure of B.G., Juvenile, Turk, and producer Mannie Fresh, Cash Money CEO Birdman probably spent a lot of time on his knees in thanks that Lil Wayne is still around. Though still a Hot Boy, after nearly a decade in the game Wayne is eager to prove that he’s far from a little squirt, regularly beating off the competition with such force that it’s understandable if he’s feeling a little testy on the duo’s new album. A rapper with this much spunk coming out his mouth doesn’t need to spend any more time boning up on his skills or trying to impress people with his stamina. Wayne effortlessly dominates Like Father, Like Son to the point that Birdman often gets the shaft.

Fortunately, Baby knows when to just sit back and let Weezy do his thing, as he bounces from naked emotion to popping shots in the span of a single track. Wayne never lets you forget he’s sitting on 20 inches, but when the rim talk wears out he’s ready to lay himself bare on the title track. And he’ll still bend over backward for a hot line, fleshing out his long narrative arcs with violent thrusts, never content, like so many rappers these days, simply to rhyme the same word or words that merely resemble each other. There are no homophones here.

Wayne dishes out the white stuff uncut on the crack rap of “Over Here Hustlin,” while Birdman goes harder than ever on “Leather so Soft” before cocking and squeezing on “Army Gunz.” Weezy, the self-described “Fireman,” brings the flames over the imitation Just Blaze production of “All About That,” proving the pair knows how to handle spitting on organs. The only complaint a fan could have with Like Father, Like Son is that Birdman and Wayne come on so hard early on that the second half of the album goes down in the process.

150. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

***Hops out of eyebrow waxing lady’s chair, enraged….

“calm down, Sue Lee, I’ll be back…I gotta handle something”

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, LL?

^^lol icon..calm down….edit:some are, not all black men! i just think its unfair to blame others (i.e media, “white man”) etc..when the focus should be on the individual and the good or bad choices he/she makes.

151. Mac Brown Says:

cosigns Ike

152. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:54 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    “eenie, meenie, find a ho”

^ if she hollers, stick it in her hole

***LMAO!!!

^ its teamwork bay bay!!!

i dont trust NAN’1’of’Em!
    race, makeup, background… women can vicious & extremely vindictive when they have emotional baggage.
    …id rather shoot dice till 3 am & pass out on the kitchen floor.

153. G7 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 1:50 pm
    sharebee.com/9d0a7135

^^ Pimp C true story………going on in on Jeezy and Buck

=====
    is this the one track where Pimp shits on Jeezy for charging 60K for his verse on a song? Jeezy needs to fall back.

154. I Fux Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:16 pm
    after coming hard at everybodys head today….

i think ima hit the sack for a bit until the night shaft starts…

155. I Fux Says:

@g7

17.5 a bar if you can get it

156. I Fux Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:18 pm
    @ furious

Make sure you lube it up get that nice friction for better effect, so the night shaft can feel you going in on nah quite handsomely

157. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

wow, 60K for a verse from Jeezy…..smh

Jeezy’s verses only take 5 min. to write

158. I Fux Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:22 pm
    i just quenched my thrist with a refreshing drink down my throat…

i was soooooooooooooo parched…

^^^^Yo I am literally on the floor over here
    *falls into McScrooge’s Money Pit*
    *fuxie doesnt know how to swim in gold coins*
    *dies*

159. green eyes Says:

anyone else listening to the congressional hearings with master P & banner talking?

160. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:51 pm

^^^^greenie thats a given and i’m aware of that…but once again i want to make it clear I dont mean ALL black men…disparities exist and it will continue, does that mean you should just go along with the flow?

^^^^lol..it should be considered “DL’ for white men 2…whateva way u cut it, its wrong.

161. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:18 pm
    @ furious

^^^^^
    wtf?

162. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

^^i was checking out the blog post

163. I Fux Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:27 pm

July 20th, 2007 at 7:24 pm
    I Just drank a formula 50 let it go down slowy and touch every taste bud, no 2x

*fuckin dead*

i felt that one tingle all over my funny bone.

164. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

Bentleys and Hummers; lil daddy, we bout dat (VROOM, VROOM)
    Whodi, ice on our mouth and wrist, we bout dat (Bling! Bling!)
    Block parties in the projects; souljas, we bout dat
    Only guns and pretty bitches my niggas we bout dat

[Master P]
    Drop platinum on the street, Ghetto D and Ghetto Postage
    Homey don’t touch the weed, lil whodi, and don’t smoke it
    Jack one of my souljas lil daddy; I doubt dat!
    Get paid on the 1st & 15th, we bout dat!
    A thousand fuckin grams, lil whodi, I got dat
    Goin for sixteen five, you want it then holla back!
    We in the project livin nigga, rollin with my boyz
    Hustlin on them rocks, but we strapped wit dem toyz
    You come up fakin and frontin
    You get your wig split nigga
    Live by the knife
    Whodi die by the trigga
    We be runnin dem blocks
    Duckin Dodgin dem cops
    Slangin tape till they pop
    And we gon’ ball till we drop (Ya Heard!)

165. I Fux Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:31 pm
    i couldnt wait to get my hands on T.I so i could let big things pop blast on my computer

166. Mark Twain Fame Says:

wtf…who cares. Yawn News.

167. I Fux Says:

@Cocca

Lil Daddy……..No Amount of disclaimers

*fucking dies*

168. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 2:06 pm
    @Cocca

Lil Daddy……..No Amount of disclaimers

*fucking dies*

I know right… damn Bammaz.

169. I Fux Says:

I AM GOING TO KEEP REPOSTING SOME OF THIS ISH!

July 20th, 2007 at 7:37 pm
    Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:34 pm
    lol…

im so glad im home alone right now because i am seriously blowing my load over some of these comments…

pockets Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:35 pm
    i think the knicks trading for Dick was a great thing.

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:36 pm

July 20th, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    take that take that

say pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^^ all three of us are going on in real hard and juicy, mix-a-alots in trouble trying to get a piece of that bubble

170. Soul Clapper Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 2:06 pm
    wtf…who cares. Yawn News.

===================================

meh news is better than no news.

You don’t miss your water, ’til your well runs dry.

171. green eyes Says:

I know right… damn Bammaz.

^ dammit baby!

172. I Fux Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:50 pm
    Yo everybody I am out and going to go hanging out have some very tasty and froffy beer tonight and just let all hang nonchalantly …..its been wonderful and this is by far the goat of all comment sections in Nah history ……..everybody did their thing hard and often going on in from the little guys to the nah diesel heavywieghts no man was left behind because their was always someone in back of him waiting to pony on up if he needed a hand

173. I Fux Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 8:04 pm
    i wonder if eskay is layin back, with something long and warm in his hand, and watchin how fuckin hard and long weve been goin in today…

i just know he likes it when we go all in…

174. green eyes Says:

DAMMIT levell crump… hes killing me equating the pain inflicted on americans be eating unhealthy mcdonalds with the pain inflicted on women being called bitches and hos

175. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

AYO, I’m bouncin’ through an ounce or two
    My crib look like the Fountainblue
    A fountain too, no water, only pumpin’ Mountain Dew
    Front on y’all little cats I was bound to do
    I made a weird, chickenheads can’t pronounce my shoes
    I got head but need more mouth
    119th to the whorehouse, soon as the tour’s out
    Papi’s rotten, my block top was spoppy poppin’
    I pop ack over some oxi cotton
    Cotton club and Roxy Robins
    Rubies and rocks we poppin’
    Booties, oozies and glocks’ll stop ’em
    Battery on his head, copper top him
    When I’m in the building dogg, you got to watch him
    Got to spot him tray eight a floor revolver
    The D.A., seargent and coroner’s problem – now
    Highs get eight done, dips that don’t play none
    Jim Jones, Freeky, Killa and the great one – Santana [UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG]

176. boomerfb86 Says:

yo what peoples?

177. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

(P.Miller Voice)

[UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG]

178. I Fux Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 8:52 pm
    State of Grace Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 8:17 pm
    When I leave I usually pull out in a hurry. It can be painful and people sometimes feel like they’re getting shafted, but I gotta look out for my own ass first and foremost so I don’t get fucked

^^umm you should go back into “lurking”..Ayyyoooo

179. Phuque Says:

1:36 p.m. Master P wants to form a union where artists will be fined for bad behavior.

*floor*

180. green eyes Says:

fuxie– whats up with the ayo flashbacks?

181. Phuque Says:

1:43 p.m. Dyson tearing shit up.

1:44 p.m. “I wouldn’t want to quarantine the crazy to hip-hop.”

1:45 p.m. Breathlessly quoting Tupac and Talib Kweli, castigating double-standards in African-American churches, claiming that the U.S. government couldn’t airlift them out of New Orleans during Katrina and now wants to indict them, dropping “white supremacy” and “patriarchy.”

1:46 p.m. “I don’t want edifying art, I want complicated art.”

*applauds*

182. boomerfb86 Says:

what kind of fucker is going on? with these gay ass comments

183. I Fux Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 9:32 pm
    I don’t think people come to this blog because of Eskay or his writing skills that intrigue us..

I think people come to this blog to interact with characters such as Landlord, D.Billz, Tybiggums, Icon, Ifux, G7, they contribute more to they contribute more to the relevancy of nahright.com than Eskay can at this point..

Eskay doesn’t even log on anymore….and when he does he’s always in his grouchy mood…

and unless Jay-Z makes another million we wont see Eskay prancing or frolicing around these areas like a high school girl in a very long time…

hehe

^^^FREE HOOTIE THE MOVEMENT

184. cMac Says:

Jay Z doin big things

185. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 2:16 pm
    hoodtalk.org Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

hehe

^^^FREE HOOTIE THE MOVEMENT

Eskay always in his grouchy mood…

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG!

186. I Fux Says:

green eyes Says:

September 25th, 2007 at 2:15 pm
    fuxie– whats up with the ayo flashbacks?

^^ ^I am actually at work with nothing to do, so I wanted to have a laugh and so far I am right here dieing

187. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wow….The things change, the more they stay the same…
    Wassup, folks?

188. E.MikE Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

true. but don’t act like dude dont go to marcy every christmas and do what he do. he gives back. he sends kids to college too.

but that is a good statement.

189. It'smesnitches Says:

Is Ja rule album out today?

smh @ anybody who co-signed cOLD.

he’s a closet Naas stan taking shots at Jay. tell Naas to go do that in QB nucca.

191. The Izod Bucket On… I’m So Old School « weapons of mass distraction Says:

[…] Lets hope the Nets score a lot of Izod buckets… for Jay’s sake. But if the New Jersey Nets arena is getting a name change, how long will it be for… considering the fact that someone already bought the rights to the Brooklyn Nets arena. […]

192. Put Me Anywhere On God’s Green Earth, I’ll Triple My Worth « weapons of mass distraction Says:

[…] The Continental Airlines Arena did not change it’s name to The Rocawear Arena, but Jay sure did find a better way to spend his owner’s money, and make himself look richer (if possible). Check the seats him, Chris Rock and other tall Israelis (act like you don’t see that yamaka) are sitting on. Check what’s by their feet. I’m sure that’s not the end of it, but it is flashy enough to catch the eye of people like us who do check for pics of people that are seated front row (him, Bey, Rih-Rih), so that we associate that glamour, that wealth with that brand. He can’t make sure that no one is watching, but he can always make sure to have some fresh Js on and to show you the businessman he really is. Think about it, what would the next best thing be if the arena’s exterior didn’t say Rocawear… draping the interior with shit Dame he designed. […]