Nah Right Saved Hip-Hop

The image above is a scan from the Kanye/Curtis issue of Rolling Stone. It’s a sidebar to the cover story in which they list 5 Reasons why Hip-Hop is Dead and 5 Reasons why it is not. As you can see, somebody over there knows what the fuck they’re talking about.

177 Responses to “Nah Right Saved Hip-Hop”

1. BKScribe Says:

saywerd

2. Dre Says:

We (you) made it.

We Major

3. green eyes Says:

shots in the air for eskay!!

4. State of Grace Says:

Man, congrats on that eskay. When’s the Nah Right dance gonna come out?

Don’t act like you don’t see B’more at #5. Keep hatin’.

*puts up the Bat gat symbol*

*waits for Joe88’s arrival*

I did it for the Glory (c) Donda’s baby boy

7. BKScribe Says:

Thas a big look and I do commend you. However the logical dude that I am has to point out. That they have regional dances listed at number 5… I personally think the regional dance shit makes hip hop a muffuggin coonfest. So again using transitive theory could one surmise the same about rankings 1-4?

nahh.. imma attribute it to the writer not knowing how to solidly finish his countdown.

Dapz

8. HHF Says:

Wow…major props

like it or not, (I don’t), funny dances have always been and will always be part of hip-hop culture.

Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

BKScribe Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 9:45 pm

Dapz

^So dancin’ isn’t a part of hip hop anymore? I can tell yall some two-left-shoe mofos.

11. HHF Says:

spanish jay Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 9:46 pm
    should we rate biggie on the success of lil ceases?

^^^BIggie wasnt in it long enough….if he was alive, Im sure he would have given someone worth talking about a chance

12. It'smesnitches Says:

Props to u eskay…..don’t forget us….j/k

13. spanish jay Says:

the sponge bob? what the hell is that

14. Mac Brown Says:

CONGRATS!!!

just wait , some posters gonna be askin for royalties

15. BKScribe Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

soulja boy > kenny chesney

16. nation Says:

>> I did it for the Glory (c) Donda’s baby boy

and where’s the Champagne, we need Champagne!!

17. HHF Says:

spanish jay Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 9:48 pm
    the sponge bob? what the hell is that

^^^I was about to ask the same question

eskay Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

^right-click dat hoe

19. 456 Says:

# HHF Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Wow…major props

^lol. look at this dickhead…

20. nation Says:

>> When’s the Nah Right dance gonna come out?

*cranks dat Definitely Not*

>> just wait , some posters gonna be askin for royalties

that faggot biggumskiller stays with his hand out

21. BKScribe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

^Oh nah of course it is.. but the song lyrics shouldn’t be describin dance steps. shit is manufactured for mainstream consumption.

shiet.. doo doo brown > any hip hop dance record since

22. Mac Brown Says:

The sponge bob!! wtf.

maann……. some fools just plain and simply don’t like dances

I got a homeboy who refers to the break-dance era as the buffoon era.

>>^tru.. i guess im jus aggy i dont know all the steps to soulja boy.. and am therefore left out of the line dance at the club

^Acceptance is the first step…

24. nation Says:

>> ^you quoted me… am i the lil homie?

this little homie:

he lost one more year of his life… dude stays losing

25. It'smesnitches Says:

lol @ D. Billz

26. State of Grace Says:

^tru.. i guess im jus aggy i dont know all the steps to soulja boy..

^^That is the most complicated shit I’ve ever seen. Whatever happened to doing wutchalike? Dancing these days is like a goddamn obstacle course

27. HHF Says:

456 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 9:50 pm
    # HHF Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Wow…major props

^lol. look at this dickhead…

^^^now you showing brilliance…..good luck with that

28. nation Says:

how did Nah Right come third after Kanye vs. 50 Cent… doesn’t NR = Kanye vs. 50 Cent

(eskay, you realise you lost to Nas…)

29. 911 Says:

“Tool on deck, why would I lie?”…shoutout esk, billz and young nation…nation you can’t make it to the top of the entertainment blog world by hating on godson focker…a guy already did that..by chance I might add {c} eskay…esk let that “other site” breathe jeez you got 50 cent tendencies nigga I know what site you talking about…smh…Billz I passed the hardest test in the course w/o studying with a good ole 76% {c}madden + ncaa 08…fock em my entrance scores so high I’ll prolly get a pass for every gaffe for a year…party time I haven’t been to a club in about three weeks punk ass school…cheers niggas.

Had to amend this…pigs clean over the moon…hand to gawd…power to the posters and props to eskay…who I’m almost 100 percent positive never thought this kind good fortune would come…throw a block party NAHGGER. Break bread.

30. BKScribe Says:

here is another idea for a regional dance

Do the Baltimore Body Bag
    Bodymore Murdaland
    Terrapins in maryland
    movin weight a hunnet grand
    stop low n touch ya toes
    roll ya capris up to ya knees
    two steps right then left fo sho
    dont wash them draws jus use fabreeze

GO GO GO GO !!

31. green eyes Says:

^ smh.. all NYers can do is the “lean back”

32. 456 Says:

33. HHF Says:

@456

Yo I gotta go. U got something to say before I leave, slow mofucka?

34. BKScribe Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:56 pm

^ smh.. all NYers can do is the “lean back”

^ I damn sure aint doin the I get money dance.. because 1. I dont get money and two.. that shit makes the chicken noodle soup look like poetry in motion.

BKScribe Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 9:51 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

shiet.. doo doo brown > any hip hop dance record since

^You dammmmmn right!

B’more stand the fuck up!

36. nation Says:

>> niggas keep forgetting that hiphop is based on music. what’s music without dance? the wop and the bismark are as important rhyme content and beats

37. woodro ThE sPERM dONER Says:

damn eskay..way to go blogger!

38. nation Says:

>> Do the Baltimore Body Bag/roll ya capris up to ya knees

B’More’s 12th murder of Friday September 14th 2007

39. 456 Says:

# HHF Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:57 pm

@456

Yo I gotta go. U got something to say before I leave, slow mofucka?

^yeah k.i.m.

40. BKScribe Says:

Dapz to me.. while mofos is gettin rolling stone love n ish.. my lil blog hit 1000 its. I’d like to thank anyone who cares bout my gratitude and also I know 1000 is like double wood in the blogging world, but fuck it! smile for me now!

Also, if you notice in the video, what these lil’ ninjas is callin’ the “SpongeBob”, is actually an old ass dance we been doin’ since back in the day.

42. dockevoc Says:

Rolling Stone is clearly stupid

43. green eyes Says:

congrats BK

44. woodro ThE sPERM dONER Says:

BKScribe Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:01 pm

^^^^^ lmao

45. HHF Says:

456 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:00 pm
    # HHF Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:57 pm

@456

Yo I gotta go. U got something to say before I leave, slow mofucka?

^yeah k.i.m.

^^thats your best? aite Im out

46. spanish jay Says:

dyk: bongo rock is the most sampled album in hip hop

^Smh. I can’t front though… I have yet to purchase books since the semester started. Cheers though.

48. BKScribe Says:

my bad billz.. i meant this version of doo doo brown

49. cOCCA88cRAZY88sINCE88 Says:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

…I, LIFT UP THE SCREEN, REFOCUS MY EYES, HOP ON NAHRIGHT, HIP-HOP is ALIVE.

(88’s Horse Bucks, HOOFS bloger in chest. http://www.tinyurl.com/32ne9b )
    (88 smiles, rides off)

50. pockets Says:

yeaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiii

braveeeeeeheartssssssss braveeeeeeeeheartsssss (just felt like saying it, seems appropriate)

51. pockets Says:

o ya, i know im a little late but can i get that new kanye from someone

52. 911 Says:

oh yeah the commenter’s here > all other sites with equivalent rhetoric

no offense, to those guys and gals running those sites, but some of the mofos that be posting at those other sites leave me bewildered…if Congress just used the comments from some of these sites they could stop Hip Hop the day the session adjourned. {no site wars} that’s wack…just saying though cuz I know everybody reads every bodies chit. all opinion no fact here people…

53. pockets Says:

good to see nah right is more important to hip hop than virtuostic mcs lmfao

54. nation Says:

>> my lil blog hit 1000 its. I’d like to thank anyone who cares bout my gratitude and also I know 1000 is like double wood in the blogging world, but fuck it! smile for me now!

good look my dude… i was estatic when i hit 10K… my girl bought me a tiny bottle of Veuve Clicquot and we sang We Are The Champions on a church rooftop

BKScribe Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:05 pm
    my bad billz.. i meant this version of doo doo brown

^BOOOOOOOO! Fuck Miami!

*throws rock in Green’s general direction*

Bmore’s Doo Doo Brown > Miami’s Doo Doo Brown

56. State of Grace Says:

911 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:08 pm
    oh yeah the commenter’s here > all other sites with equivalent rhetoric

^^It’s true, y’all some funny motherfuckers. Made me laugh to beat the band. Parts anyway.

57. nation Says:

aight i’m off to this party… who’s rolling?

58. BKScribe Says:

MIAMI STAND UP!!!!

60. BKScribe Says:

# nation Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:08 pm

^Nation jus styled on me… and i didn’t have the wireless mouse on me

61. Paperstacker Says:

Nah Right= Best Hip Hop blog and only strictly hip hop blog I check out.

Shouout to Eskay.

62. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:05 pm

^^That’s why I called you Book Borrowing Billz the other day! I knew you penny pinches azz wouldn’t be buying nobody’s book….LMAO!

BKScribe Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:13 pm
    # nation Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:08 pm

^Nation jus styled on me… and i didn’t have the wireless mouse on me

^You shoulda right-clicked and gripped up like you had that wireless.

64. That Man Says:

Props. Someone should of posted Kanye’s “We Major” as the first post.

Matter of act, I’ll do it…

65. BKScribe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:15 pm

^Nation jus styled on me… and i didn’t have the wireless mouse on me

^You shoulda right-clicked and gripped up like you had that wireless.

*60 feet deep*

66. cOCCA88cRAZY88sINCE88 Says:

Paperstacker Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:14 pm
    Nah Right= Best Hip Hop blog and only strictly hip hop blog I check out.

Shouout to Eskay.

(pours DomP on NahServer)

*Snaps, Crackels, Pops*

…waits for LandLORD to make 5 identical replys…

(dang’IT)

67. green eyes Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:13 pm

# nation Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:08 pm

^Nation jus styled on me… and i didn’t have the wireless mouse on me

^ damn, me too… i hit 36k last night and just went to bed.

68. spanish jay Says:

im out of here snitches…oh the irany of nahright being in the top five with nas…btw: tinyurl.com/2k5wnc

69. 911 Says:

prepares to check everybody’s blog….looks at all the blue names…on second thought…how about a quick synopsis people.

>>o ya, i know im a little late but can i get that new kanye from someone

^^Take yo ass to FYE or w/e no leaks after the album drops sucka…nah I kid I don’t have nor would I know where one would procure illegal music…now if legal tender was involved you know a small monetary value…ionno 5 bucks or so…i could possible lead you in a direction that would be most advantageous…

Jamz Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:14 pm
    D. Billz Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:05 pm

^Lmao. Word. As a matter of fact, I just borrowed shorty’s book for my Management and Training class. She hoop for TU. She could get it too.

71. Clyde Smith Says:

His head!

It is so big now!

Like the Internet bubble….

72. BKScribe Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:16 pm

^Nation jus styled on me… and i didn’t have the wireless mouse on me

^ damn, me too… i hit 36k last night and just went to bed.

^Damn Et Tu Greeny… fuck my 1000 hits = http://www.i14.tinypic.com/6ayw383.jpg

^I need to find out her class schedule.

74. BKScribe Says:

Edit.. i14.tinypic.com/6ayw383.jpg … no www

75. nation Says:

>> You shoulda right-clicked and gripped up like you had that wireless.

LMFAO

76. That Man Says:

^^^^^^

We Major?

Nah right, Homie. WE MAJOR. -Ye

77. Jamz Says:

I give Eskizzle his props when I see this info the actual mag…LOL! Katz do too much crazy shyt with the internet photos these days..

Can’t trust it! (c) Public Enemy

78. 911 Says:

>>U know how i do give her my email nigga!!!!! HA!

79. green eyes Says:

lol BK.. nah man, i said congratulations. im fed exing your mini ace of spades as we speak

80. nation Says:

>> We Major?

good man-this is tonight’s theme song. my ride is here… i’m out

911 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:23 pm

>>U know how i do give her my email nigga!!!!! HA!

^Lol. Did you peep the last link I posted? She’s not even the shorty I know, but she is by far the cutest on the team. I’ll “D” her ass up… literally.

82. 911 Says:

I’d have her quick weave bouncing to the beat…

83. That Man Says:

I was about to ask who had the best blog out of the blue names on Nah Right just to start some shit, but nevermind. Love is the new Hate.

84. L.P.CROOKS Says:

This IS a huge look…I remember the 20 comment days

Congrats eskay…and your welcome.

85. State of Grace Says:

That Man Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:27 pm

^^There’s a lot of good blogs, mine’s the best though. And you know this! Mannnn! (c) Smokey

86. BKScribe Says:

Hell Rell – Hardest Out feat. Styles P & Lil’ Fame

89. BKScribe Says:

# State of Grace Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

^We need a board.

^^”He’s a bum!” (c) 9th dude on the bench

^lol.. im the 9th guy on the bench, but you didn’t recognize that was alicia until you commented.

I would recognize her a mile away.. and have.. when i frequently stalk her.

90. 911 Says:

>>You’d wife her and I’d knock her down just to show you she wasn’t worthy, you know cuz you my peoples…

911 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:40 pm

^You’d knock her down and I’d help her improve her game, so that she could trick that WNBA money on me.

I’m 10 steps ahead’a ya

92. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

You Eskay we the best!

93. BKScribe Says:

vanishing comments yet again..

94. harrydirty Says:

shit im no hater. grats eskay. time to sell and start a new blog homeeee.

killa jones Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:38 pm
    Hell Rell – Hardest Out feat. Styles P & Lil’ Fame

^eskay dropped that in the last thread

96. 911 Says:

ninja i meant stretch her lining…what you typing bout? I possess the dope d {||} she might drop outta school and become a meth head…lol. suckin for love..uhn-uhn sucka for love {c} Cam….and you wifed her I put the rubber on tighter {c} Sean…she isn’t worth the energy {c} Nasir.

97. State of Grace Says:

BK, I was saying *I’m* the 9th dude on the bench, watching Lou Reed get ass instead of the game

98. Small Eyez Says:

colossal look fam.

TO INFINITY.

911 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

ninja i meant stretch her lining…what you typing bout?

^I overstood. I told you she’s on the TU hoop squad. Peep the pimpery before you post peevish ponderings, potna.

100. 911 Says:

That’s cool young Billiams, I’d tell her excuse me miss, exquisite execution of tongue trickery left lou elated even erased memory remember me…head, brain, mouth, tongue….wipe me down.

I am King.

101. 911 Says:

Top that!

911 Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 11:07 pm

I am King.

^*dapz* I aint even gonna try to top that. Lol

103. Korean Slap Boxer Says:

Thats what’s up man…The revolution will not be televised. It’ll be in print!

104. pockets Says:

I overstood.

^lol i forgot about that one

105. pockets Says:

yo someone gimme that Ye plz

106. 911 Says:

what are the soundscan numbers…who’s awake and online to give a status report? Eskay you ain’t doing shit, but lurking…what it look like? {||}

Korean Slap Boxer Says:

September 14th, 2007 at 11:11 pm
    Thats what’s up man…The revolution will not be televised. It’ll be in print!

^Good looks on that Hell Rell post on your blog. I’m sensin’ a Dip split (no gymnast) a la, the Roc.

108. pockets Says:

^yo i’d fuck her tho

*runs*

109. 911 Says:

pockets see > 10:17 nahright time

110. pockets Says:

so who won those blog awards

111. pockets Says:

10:17 nahright time

^fuck yo damn ten seventeen. if i had the funds to pay u to find out where to dl it why wouldnt i just buy it. fuck yo damn ten seventeen

112. 911 Says:

lmbao…I’ll see what i can do…lmao…

113. State of Grace Says:

pockets, what’s your email?

*ninja vanish*

115. pockets Says:

@ state of grace, !!! its therockyfan316 at hotmail

116. Logic Speaks Says:

On the real, when I first came across this site, I got that same sort of feeling you get when you find a dub laying around your house that you didn’t even remember losing.

No homo though. lmfao

117. State of Grace Says:

It’s done pockets. But now you have to go read my review while you listen to it and leave a comment. http://www.mkultra.ca/?p=42

118. cMac Says:

nahright get props!!!!

damn!

119. 911 Says:

peace nahggers…try not to jack my prose…

live a little enjoy the weekend. I helped save hip hop. Ha! You can’t tell me nothing.

dna rearranges…flies away.

120. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

congrats on that eskay but stop hating on 50

121. cMac Says:

nahright is that shit. I put all my peeps on it.

122. T.R.E.Y. Says:

LOL@#5

and the new Curtis/Jim Jones alliance = clearly G-Unit’s revitalizing spark

123. T.R.E.Y. Says:

did it seriously make my LOL an auto-link? eff

124. cMac Says:

it was the “@” that did it

125. cMac Says:

# Logic Speaks Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 11:53 pm

No homo though. lmfao
    _______-

yo i was just in San B. the other day

126. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

127. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

2 new posts…

128. Belize Says:

congrats esk.ay!

129. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

From the latest Vibe magazine, “30 Hottest Spots For Hip Hop & R&B On The Web”

1. Itunes
    2. imeem
    3. eMusic
    4. Last FM
    5. Myspace
    6.Youtube
    7. MusicMesh
    8. Nah Right
    9. Boxden
    10. Soul Sides

SOHH LOST

130. Frank White Says:

smh, eskay gon all hollywood

131. Rey Says:

Once again, the regs get no love. Pfff!

132. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

they said NR was dead… *tsk, tsk*

good job eskay, that’s what’s… but you should come thru and argue with us more, i love proving you wrong!

133. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

*that’s what’s up

134. cMac Says:

damn i feel so good.

over 200 hits on opening day.

135. nation Says:

>> I aint even gonna try to top that. Lol

911 is the crown holder for spewing shit that he wouldn’t understand were he to re-read his fragments

136. nation Says:

>> damn i feel so good.

yeah… i hate to burst your bubble (nh) but consider this as friendly fire since i’m the vice president around here…

the homie Small Eyez, which you’re probably not familiar with, already has a blog called that… chesing.blogspot.com/

the coincidence here is that the day you start the blog, he comes through to congratulate eskay (10:56)… so you can see that i’m not making this up

i don’t think i ever speak this clearly when i’m sober

137. Soul Clapper Says:

“…helping to make Lil’ Wayne, Ghostface and David Banner Hip-Hop heroes”

138. G7 Says:

good shit eskay(no sittin’ on the stall)

139. Frank White Says:

we got bigger fish to fry than that nigga supreme

140. foekist Says:

She’s a very freaky girl, she get it from her mama, first you getter name, then you get huh numbah, then you get some get some in the front seat of the hummah, GUCCI!

Who said hip hop was dead!?

141. foekist Says:

David banner? Says who?

142. cMac Says:

gyea

143. foekist Says:

120. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says: September 15th, 2007 at 12:33 am congrats on that eskay but stop hating on 50

$$$$

How oxymoronic is it for that comment to come from someone with that username.

144. foekist Says:

Go foekist, its ya burfday… 28 years young

*grabs orange juice*
    *sips*
    *does 2 step in house shoes*

145. foekist Says:

*birthday crickets*

I bring ’em to Baltimore in the Ford Explorer – Camel

147. foekist Says:

Man I’m at my girls moms crib in Nashville its cat hair everywhere in this bitch, fucking disgusting… And I was gonna get her a cat for her birthday too, so much for that idea.

lol @ Foe. Enjoy your BornDay, money.

149. foekist Says:

Thanks billz. What’s poppin out that way kicko?

Killa, we did it mannnn… I got your back forever… Dipset (c) Jim Jones, “I Really Mean It”

151. foekist Says:

Damn I 4got Jimmy said that… I think after being on this earth for s reasonable amount of time we should stop being surprised when friendships end, its part of life. Marriages and best friends end up enemies all the time.

152. Frank White Says:

the rap game is sheisty, but i guess jim cant eat off cam forever, he need to get that guap while he is (luke-warm) in this biz

foekist Says:

September 15th, 2007 at 8:52 am
    Thanks billz. What’s poppin out that way kicko?

^No problem chief. Mannn, the whip had to be put to rest. Gotta find another car this weekend.

foekist Says:

September 15th, 2007 at 8:57 am

^For one, lets be realistic. Cam and 50 never have and hopefully never will have REAL beef. What they have is rap, WWF, type beef. Though Cam and Jim are friends, the situation they are goin’ through is PERSONAL. Therefore, since there ties MIGHT be severed (just speculatin’), workin’ with 50 is not far-fetched. Especially since Jim and 50 never had a real dispute and even went on-air RIGHT AFTER Styles and 50 to clean up Cam’s mess. Ironically, Cam’ron isn’t very diplomatic when dealin’ with others in the industry.

155. foekist Says:

Yeah billz I just got another one a couple weeks ago. What happened to yours?

foekist Says:

September 15th, 2007 at 9:08 am
    Yeah billz I just got another one a couple weeks ago. What happened to yours?

^Radiator went up on me. The car was smokin’ like a forest fire on my way back home. The shop said they could fix the problem, but it’s a big possibility that it could’ve damaged the engine.

157. Rizz Says:

yeah my friend had that rolling stone and i saw that and was wondering why you hadnt posted this up yet

158. foekist Says:

Damn, well if it fits in your budget, getting a new vehicular can add a little fun 2 your life

Alright, time for me to wash all this got damn cat hair off and get my day started.

100

159. lurker Says:

whatup yall?

160. Rizz Says:

i just looked at the g-unit post

to me thats just 50 desperate to make sales at the end of the week

161. cMac Says:

give it up for cMac whoo.

Throwing up the morning after without even getting drunk

162. cMac Says:

happy birthday foekist

163. lurker Says:

yall gon make me lose my mind, up in here , up in here.

164. HHF Says:

whaddup nah

165. JOFFE JO Says:

word

166. green eyes Says:

Marriages and best friends end up enemies all the time.

^^ CHUCH!!!!

happy birthday foe

167. Rey Says:

Happy Birthday, Foe.

168. THE-XFACTA Says:

(///) Errrrbody

*comes through to argue*

Jay > Nas

170. Two-Times Says:

what’ the hell kinda scan is this….??? smh…

it’s so small you can’t even read it….

^u mad

172. Soul Clapper Says:

eskay Says:

September 15th, 2007 at 11:36 am
    *comes through to argue*

Jay > Nas

===================================

That’s what the FUCK I’m talking about.

173. Two-Times Says:

^u mad

^^ No I said get a better bigger scan of the page, so people will be able to read it…. Don’t be a fool…

and why are murking this post, you should let this ride out for the weekend………

174. tyrone biggums Says:

congrats and all but does this mean your still gonna neglect real hip-hop for the likes of more kanye/curtis fuckery

i mean seriously i gave you a full week from when i first saw it posted on allhiphop.com to mention it and a whole entire week goes by and you can’t even put a nah right lite post up for it……and you already know what i’m talking bout but no you forgot about the ones who helped make this site big your too commercial now

joe budden vs. royce da 5’9 vs. mistah f.a.b. vs. phonte rapper to be named later….all taking place next tues. @ s.o.b.’s in NYC

ignoring that for over a week is just plain foul eskay theres no excuse you must of forget….smh…..

175. gully Says: