Video:The OnSMASH Swizz Beatz Interview Pt. 1

156 Responses to “Video:The OnSMASH Swizz Beatz Interview Pt. 1”

1. Plug Says:

4 days off makes it hard to come back to work. I technically only missed 1 day and suckas dun put paper eeverywhere. The good thing is my sup is gone aaaaaalllll week.

*turns up volume of return of the mac*

*reclines in chair*

*folds arms behind head*

*puts feet on desk*

*shuts eyes*

*passes gas*

*smiles*

2. yeah me 2 Says:

First……1st…..uno…….numero uno

why you didnt just get gully and take the whole week off.

4. yeah me 2 Says:

Fuck I guess not, mayb next time

5. G7 Says:

fif, no curtis

6. Plug Says:

why you didnt just get gully and take the whole week off.
    ——–
    this place is like a assembly line. if you miss too many days, youll never get caught up. plus gotta save that time for the winter months for when old man winter blows thru here so I can change the weather

7. Big Homie Says:

7th Heaven

8. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

8th diagramz

9. spotrusherz Says:

9th wonder

10. yeah me 2 Says:

9th wonder

11. Rey Says:

T-MINUS 6 DAYS!

12. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

MAC 10th

13. yeah me 2 Says:

Dam sports gusher dam you

14. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

12th O’Clock (C) Wu Fam

15. spotrusherz Says:

return of the mac, buck the world, underground kingz > graduation, curtis

16. spotrusherz Says:

sweet 16

17. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 8:46 am
    T-MINUS 6 DAYS!

———-

T-MINUS 4 DAYS!!!

Whats crackin Rey-mondo

18. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

“The rap audience is more attuned to the Internet,” says Trakin. “The country audience is not as digitally sophisticated.”

Also, the country audience has shown more loyalty to its stars than fickle rap fans. Should Chesney win out, or even come close, it would show once again the power of America’s silent majority.

ya’ll mu’fuckas go out & support HIP-HOP music on Sept.11th.

19. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 8:50 am
    return of the mac, buck the world, underground kingz > graduation, curtis

^^^^^^^^^

buck the world = shit’s disgustin B

Heard some good tracks off the Return of the Mac though!!!!

i need a way to be 100% off the grid.

^see now ya learning…

yeah me 2 Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 8:45 am
    9th wonder

====
    creepy

23. G7 Says:

cold, busta, rey, crazy, spot, yeah, plug, big homie….mornin’ nigras

damn shaq divorcing his wifey.

25. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

*daps BigYARD*

26. spotrusherz Says:

buck the world = shit’s disgustin B

^^ honest opinion or reverse stannery? i bumped that shit like loco.

27. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:04 am
    damn shaq divorcing his wifey.

link

28. lurker Says:

top of the mornin cold, g7, rey, busta, crazee, yea?, plug, big holmes, spot

how is swizz relevant to anything??

29. Plug Says:

damn shaq divorcing his wifey.
    ——
    EDIT: wifey divorcing shaq

30. G7 Says:

lurker, whudup. you calm down now? you were kinda aggie last night.

31. spotrusherz Says:

btw whats with all them rappers on coldplay’s dick
    black people doesnt care about (good) rock

32. Plug Says:

lurker, what time is it in austrailia? post some pics of the city you living in. no homo

33. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Plug Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:06 am
    damn shaq divorcing his wifey.
    ——
    EDIT: wifey divorcing shaq

reports say hes leave’n her ass. shes been trickin on another nigga Hun? *88 waves hand*

….see, and yall niggas thought i was playin when i said i be have’n bitches trickin cash on a nigga. Bitches aint shit.

34. spotrusherz Says:

ok eva mendes vs. eva longoria vs. penelope cruz vs. salma hayek
    wahts the verdict
    personally i’d drink salma’s bathwater without blinking

35. Plug Says:

lurker, whudup. you calm down now? you were kinda aggie last night.
    ——–
    *presses silent ayo alarm*

36. Rey Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:09 am
    ok eva mendes vs. eva longoria vs. penelope cruz vs. salma hayek
    wahts the verdict
    personally i’d drink salma’s bathwater without blinking

Salma, every day all day.

37. Rey Says:

What up Busta Cracka the English Smacka?

*daps errbody up in Nah Rizzle*

38. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

*dies*
    …bitch….these bitches is a mess.

….YALL NIGGAS BE CAREFUL WIT THESE HOS… if that bitch cut her phone off for 2 hours & when u see her, she got the breath strips kickin & a Funky Ass switch in her walk, PleaseB’Leave’It… the pussy got touched.

39. lurker Says:

was i aggie? yea probably, bad weather and no pussy tend to do that to me.
    how yall livin today? man i could eat a huge stack of fuckn pancakes right now. Sup plug? aight man ill post some pics just gotta scrounge around for sum

40. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:05 am
    buck the world = shit’s disgustin B

^^ honest opinion or reverse stannery? i bumped that shit like loco.

^^^^^^

honest opinion!! I bought straight out of Ca$hville, and enjoyed it, Buck the World just seemed to southern sounding for my taste.(nhjic)

41. G7 Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:09 am
    ok eva mendes vs. eva longoria vs. penelope cruz vs. salma hayek
    wahts the verdict
    personally i’d drink salma’s bathwater without blinking

====
    mendes > longoria, hayek > cruz

42. Plug Says:

—–
    You do dirt you get dirt (c) dmx

and did you just call me hun?

*breaks ayo alarm off*

*uses live wires to atempt to electrocute 88*

43. lurker Says:

and NO yall aint gonna see no damn kangaroos! i used to say that shit all the time back in Phoenix but i aint seen a kangaroo yet.

44. Rey Says:

Fuck Kenny Chesney. [||]

45. Plug Says:

Sup plug? aight man ill post some pics just gotta scrounge around for sum

bet it up

yea but that bath water is pregnant bath water now, which means all types ofplacenta discharge is rummagining through the canal

47. spotrusherz Says:

nah it goes like this
    salma > penelope > eva m > eva l

48. spotrusherz Says:

49. lurker Says:

oh snap, smack’s in this bitch? whatup whatup

^ nigga yousa a fool, lol,… but true shit.

51. lurker Says:

once again if any of you fuckerz got a link to the beat kings documentary that would be absolutely fantastic.

52. spotrusherz Says:

^^ ugh really? that rich french fuck knocked her up?

^^ ugh really? that rich french fuck knocked her up?

^yea kid, somebody touched the heavens.

54. lurker Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 9:14 am

*cancels pancakes*

55. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Plug Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:13 am
    —–
    You do dirt you get dirt (c) dmx

and did you just call me hun?

*breaks ayo alarm off*
    *uses live wires to atempt to electrocute 88*

WHAT’IZ’U’DUSTED NIGGA!

56. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:12 am
    What up Busta Cracka the English Smacka?

*daps errbody up in Nah Rizzle*

==================

Good son, half way through the week!!!
    Just picked me up some White(k dot West style) shades for the vacation!!! Also got a shot of a kilt(no homo) for rocking in the NYC……….

57. Rey Says:

False. Salma > Mendes > Penelope > Longorio

58. G7 Says:

for the Jill Scott fans

yo spot this ones on the come up

60. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:14 am

^^^^^^

*floor*

61. Rey Says:

SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

==================

Good son, half way through the week!!!

^^^^^

Hmm, just white shades or the venetian blinds joints Kanye wears now? I’d cop those, but I don’t think I could ever wear them out.

Son of a bitch. I wanna kilt.

62. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

60th Second Assassin

63. lurker Says:

what the fuck eskay why am i in moderation

64. lurker Says:

@ plug, i put a link up for some pics but eskay got the shit in moderation

65. Rey Says:

Best Remix Ever.. GO!

66. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

Not U

67. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:16 am

^ nigga yousa a fool, lol,… but true shit.

damn right its real. Bitches get tired of some of yall niggas. most of yall be dem same niggas @ home playin PS3 while that bitch @ the mall shoppin & flurt’n with her girls & shit…. and u know who be @ the Mall? muthaFUCKIN CS88.

…WatchYa Bitch. I Keep Every Major hotel chain on speedDial…and i DO take pics, bitch act up, Niggas will get dem shits sent to work & home.

68. G7 Says:

Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:29 am
    Best Remix Ever.. GO!

==
    huh?

69. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Son of a bitch. I wanna kilt.

=====

lol, Just some white shades, they pimpin though…..

September’s that month – New Heroes & Lost – YEEEAAAHHH

just read wiki’s page on kilts

kilts > capris > death

71. Rey Says:

@ Siete– Well, I had the Scenario Remix stuck in my head and I was wondering if it was the best/my favorite.. So I thought I’d see who thought what remix was the best or their favorite.. X-Facta did a post on this the other day.

@ 88– I hear you.. I wouldn’t even put up with a chick that cheated on me.. For as Emo Save a Ho as I am, I couldn’t deal with that shit. Don’t waste my time.

72. lurker Says:

# cocca88crazy88since88 Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 9:30 am

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:16 am

^ nigga yousa a fool, lol,… but true shit.

crazy you funny as a motherfucker

73. Rey Says:

@ Busta– My pops liked Heroes.. He rarely raves about shows to me but he said that when the DVDs drop I should get them. I’ve never watched Lost.

Rey’s TV Shows: WWE Raw, Scrubs, Family Guy…and that’s pretty much it.

74. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

lurker Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:33 am
    # cocca88crazy88since88 Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 9:30 am

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:16 am

^ nigga yousa a fool, lol,… but true shit.

crazy you funny as a motherfucker

bitch cheat on me, im kill’n her dog, STRAIGHT’UP’AND’DOWN.

75. lurker Says:

CS88 for president mufuckas

76. Rey Says:

and Oh My God.. I don’t even know what Nice Rack Girl is wearing today.. All I saw were straps and bare shoulders….

77. Rey Says:

@ 88.. Whoa Whoa Whoa…. Her dog?? I can’t cosign that, homey. Just tell her she had S.C.S.. That’ll take the wind out of her sails.

78. lurker Says:

i need opinions, just finished two new joints posted up on myspace

79. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:35 am
    lurker Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:33 am
    # cocca88crazy88since88 Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 9:30 am

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:16 am

^ nigga yousa a fool, lol,… but true shit.

crazy you funny as a motherfucker

bitch cheat on me, im kill’n her dog, STRAIGHT’UP’AND’DOWN.

Chick cheat on me….I’ma just leave….too many girls out there to stress over one…..and believe me…….what goes around comes around (n/h)

81. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:35 am

Rey’s TV Shows: WWE Raw, Scrubs, Family Guy…and that’s pretty much it.

========

SHIT, i thought Heroes was a big deal across the pond… A couple of my friends started watching it and i was on “thats some bullshit” when they told me what it was about, but i watched one and ended up watching the whole season in a couple of days!!!

Watch this Rey trust me!! (nhoc)

82. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

…i had 1 bitch back in the day, the bitch was gettin ready to leave for college, the bitch tells me to come over, then calls and tells me not to, so i wait for the bitch to call the next day, she did, so i pulled her card, “bitch, u aint had to lie, i seen the nigga leave the crib & everything last night”… the bitch cam back wit “but we just cool, we talked about you all night”, i said “yea, i bet…while his dick was in ya Mouf Hun?” & hung up on this bitch.

…Now, Last i heard of this Slut, she had 2 kids and live’n in affordable house’n…. bum ass Hos….. *dies*

83. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*daps lurjer,rey,CS88,Cold,snitches,smackjak,g7*

bitch cheat on me, im kill’n her dog, STRAIGHT’UP’AND’DOWN.

^^^^Co-Sign

84. G7 Says:

>>…keep sleeping on ole girl, your gonnga hear stories of the geek mail room clerk smashing, and your gonna be sick.

^lol, true. be proactive, not reactive Rey.

85. Rey Says:

@ Busta– I’m gonna.. I think the DVDs are out right now actually.. I’ll have to pick them up. Plus, Hayden Planetarium could get it.

~~~

cOLD Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:40 am

^^^^^

Heh.. I’m not worried about all that.

86. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^The girls ni66as sleep on be the freakiest/easiest ones

87. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

Wat up FuckUPayMe?

88. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:39 am

fuck that, im killin the dog. so the next time the bitch see me somewhere she’ll cross the street…bitch dont wave, say Hi, Nothin… i’sware’ta’god i’ll thow a wad of cash in a bitch face & call her a slut Loud AS FUCK in public, turn & diddybop on a bitch.

89. Big Homie Says:

Crazy you are a damn fool…LMAO

Sup though? Rey, G7, the rest. Good morning

*Hustlers if you still living..get on down..Good morning*

90. spotrusherz Says:

yo spot this ones on the come up

^^ ayyyy mami! que sabrosa

91. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Wat up FuckUPayMe?

^^^aint shit chillin

92. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:44 am

^^^The girls ni66as sleep on be the freakiest/easiest ones

he aint gon fuck. i bet she suckin all kinds of dick too & he Shook. ….let me run into this bitch…REY, i’ll tell u all about her when im done.

93. lurker Says:

im dissapointed at the lack of proactiveness and the abundance of reactiveness people, the general public needs to know that im in a good financial space and that they should enjoy my aggressive content. oh, and by the way, kanye sucks.

*daps fuckupayme*

94. Rey Says:

lol @ C88

*daps snitchy, big homie*

95. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

*daps HOMIE*

96. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:44 am
    Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:39 am

=========

But killing the dog would end all chances of the “revenge fuck” at a later date!!!

97. Rey Says:

lurker Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:47 am

*daps fuckupayme*

LOL

98. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^lol Rey dont put the pussy on a pedestal. If she aint lesbo you got a chance. Last time i check every staright chick like dick(n/h)

99. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

*daps Rey*

100. Rey Says:

LOL.. I actually do pretty well with lesbians, but that’s neither here…..nor there.

101. G7 Says:

It’smesnitches, FuckUPayMe….*daps*

102. lurker Says:

anyone notice hova is kinda retarded in interviews…all mumbling and shit he like one of them smart dumb nukkas…funny tho.

103. pmass Says:

What’s up Nah?

shout out to all in attendance.

104. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^says she cheated on shaq with personal trainer

105. benhameen Says:

yo?

106. Rey Says:

*daps pmass*

107. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

I’ve never had a lesbo before….

108. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*daps pmass,benhameen*

109. lurker Says:

@its me snitches, can i just call you snitch?
    whatup tho

110. benhameen Says:

ah im back….was banned for a minute for some reason…swizz is boring as fuck in interviews.

111. spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:44 am
    Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 9:39 am

=========

Nope, Not @ all, i know the game…

…tru story, 1 of my exes, i ran into this slut a while back, we Chop’d it up 4 a min, fuck it, we adults, i can be cool, then she called me on some, i wanna see u, im gonna come scoop u up shit, so i meets up with the bitch. she gets a nigga Drunk, i watchin this bitch… then she wanna fuck… (Mind u, this bitch had like 2-3 kids inbetween the time i cut her ass off)… so she gets ASS naked on some, lets fuck now shit, im like i aint got no rubbers, NAW…nope, so she ass naked, im rock hard & drunk, she lays on the bed, ass in the air, i look @ this bitch & say “i’ll be right back”, dips in the bathroom & put on my boots, and peels off… i had to find a fuckin Donut spot & call my RightHand to come and Scoop me up, from WAYYY the fuck out.

…aint no tellin what this bitch had plan’d. I trust No bitch.

115. Big Homie Says:

Sup pmass?

Sup Meen? How is Africa?

116. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

@ Lurker……yeh thats cool….

117. Rey Says:

lol @ 88.. You and Fuxito need to write a book together.

118. G7 Says:

its the happy dap hour-n/h….*daps pmass, meen*

119. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:02 am
    lol @ 88.. You and Fuxito need to write a book together.

YEA, called “Bitch, Please.”

120. Soul Clapper Says:

50 Cunt

‘Cuntis’

09.11.07

121. spotrusherz Says:

anyone else notice how innovation in rap is steadily getting slower. compare the difference between lets say 93 (i.e. enter the wu) and 88 (i.e. tougher than leather) and between now and 2002 (i.e. come home with me). there hasnt been a new sound in a while now.

122. Rey Says:

cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:03 am
    Rey Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:02 am
    lol @ 88.. You and Fuxito need to write a book together.

YEA, called “Bitch, Please.”

Heh.. I’d cop.

123. G7 Says:

>>there hasnt been a new sound in a while now.

^maybe hip hop is running out of sounds. but for real, its all about balance i think. Back in the 90’s the underground was still heard, and a lot more in the mainstream. Today it seems whoever is trying to be innovative is not being heard.

124. pmass Says:

*Dap-a-Tron 3000 powered up*
    *Setting: bunch o’ mofos*
    *Engaged*
    *Multi-dappage ensues*

125. Soul Clapper Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:04 am

===============================================

1993 was a good year to choose as an example. Lot’s of new shit dropped that year that was mad different. Wu-Tang, Snoop, Black Moon…

But Hip Hop was more about the music then, rather than ringtones or propmotional tie-ins.

126. Big Homie Says:

Yo what is the name of that song being played first in the second part of the Rosenberg mix in the previous thread

127. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

spotrusherz Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:04 am

================

It’s because there is so many talentless MC in the game, think back to 93, you had A Tribe Called Quest,Snoop,Black Moon, Wu, now you got Lil Wayne, TI, Young jezzy,Curtis… no wonder no one is buying albums!!

128. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

…that bitch lost. fuckin the Help. Scab ass ho. she was prob’ly fuckin the garden’r & trashman.

…spit in that bitch face.

129. Rey Says:

Cosign Clappadonna.. You couldn’t get more different than Doggystyle [||] and Enter the Wu Tang.

Andre 3000 said it best a few years ago: “What’s killing hip-hip are the super-producers and the stylists because they’re telling you ‘this is what hip-hop should sound like’ and ‘this is what a rapper should look like’.”

Shit is true.. The industry is soooo dick-rider-ish it’s obscene. People jump on trends and beat them to death. It’s sickening.

130. G7 Says:

>>now you got Lil Wayne, TI, Young jezzy,Curtis… no wonder no one is buying albums!!

^you got it kinda backwards here though Bus. These guys you just mentioned are the ones selling. People are buying these albums. Like I said before hip hop just lacks balance today. And the talent is there, but the industry is barely giving rappers under 30 a chance.

131. spotrusherz Says:

^^good points. the last cd i heard that had a radically different sound was cannibal ox – the cold vein. but now it’s armies of underground nerds trying to copy and failing horribly. cmon, there needs to be a new g-funk, premo boom bap, swizzy casio sound, timbo stomp shit, or something that sets a new trend. and that hyphy/snap shit dont count.

132. lurker Says:

so what you tryin to say, that shop boyz is wack? yin yang twins is wack?
    Lil john, lil boosie, lil webbie…all wack? what about gucci mayne,mike jones, paul wall? you cant be serious…they are innovaters of the game…it just so happens that they are all from the south, is that a coincidence?

133. spotrusherz Says:

^^ nah its not about the rappers, its the producers that need to step their game up. they’re making hot beats, but they’re not elevating the game to the next level for the most part, except maybe kanye. above the law werent crazy rappers but they still brought a new sound, same goes for missy (thanks to timbo though) or guru (thanks to premo, not saying he’s wack but he’s not top notch either).

134. Rey Says:

lurker Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:18 am
    so what you tryin to say, that shop boyz is wack? yin yang twins is wack?

*throws up in size 17 4/5ths fitted*

135. lurker Says:

they need to release another season of curb your enthusiasm, very soon.

136. Plug Says:

lurker, you gotaa take the (ht tp://) off the front of the address.

137. lurker Says:

Rey Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 10:20 am

lurker Says:

September 5th, 2007 at 10:18 am
    so what you tryin to say, that shop boyz is wack? yin yang twins is wack?

*throws up in size 17 4/5ths fitted
    yea i almost projectile vomited while i was typin that….damn im good.

138. Soul Clapper Says:

^ Co-sizzle Reymundo and the “light-on-his-feet” 3000.

^ That album was sick. Mad inaccessible on first listen, but certainly more ‘Hip-Hop’ than your average dance craze/ringtone rapper.

139. pmass Says:

@ Plug

How’s the site coming along? Blue your name up so I can check it out.

140. Plug Says:

*late pass*

yeah 88 thats why they call em pussys cause women are just like cats. they sneaky as heck

141. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

=====

co-sign – Also whats the deal with producers never doing whole albums anymore?? There is to much money grabbing going on, wack artist are getting stellar beats and murdering them, all because they pay the most for a beat!!!

142. G7 Says:

Redman was right. He said producers today all want to put a hit single on an album instead of making songs that fit into the theme of an album. So you got all these producers on an album trying to make a hit, and the album ends up all over the place with no cohesion. That’s why Lupe stuck with Soundtrakk for 98% of his album, and Food & Liquor turned out to be one of the best releases in years.

143. It'smeSNITCHES Says:

I don’t think people should blame the south rappers for hip hop dying or not as popping……they should really blame New Yorks rappers for being lazy and not holding their own (n/h) when its time to step up…….we saw it happen in the NWA days and its happening again……if dudes kept making the good music for NY and not that bullshit thats on the radio we wouldn’t be worry if Hip Hop lost…..the south is doing what the south does…….so should New York…..

144. lurker Says:

@plug travel.webshots.com/album/121948949VmOKvI

145. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

CUZ, niggas is corny! No Pussy gettin ass niggas, get a lil’money & wanna be ballers & shit, niggas is corny, Got no game, got no style.

…corny niggas get around these Monkey ass hos and tell’em they hot, bitches all flabby wit lumps in they ass… bitches aint hot, u bitches is leftovers, monkey ass hos cant even fit a pair of Republics or trues, Lard ass Hos.

corny Niggas Fucked the whole game up, and its them same Corny no pussy gettin niggas Runnin around fuckin men on the low. …the WHOLE shit needs a douche!

and u cant blame the Bama ass niggas, they always been in they SLOW ass lane, but its so many Corny niggas in the game, they just doin they thing & makin money on the shit.

shit, all them bama niggas need a 1 hit, something that they lil’Sister can strip to while she @ work, and they straight. thats why we got the influx of 1 hit wonders around this bitch.

146. spotrusherz Says:

haha. list of rappers i fucks with from the south: face/geto boys, 8ball & mjg, young buck, ugk. those 4 i really love tho (n/h). i kinda like slim thug too, guess its a guilty pleasure, pause.

147. Plug Says:

@ Plug

How’s the site coming along? Blue your name up so I can check it out.
    ——–
    should be ready sept 11th

148. lurker Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 10:25 am

________________

agreeeed.

149. spotrusherz Says:

^^ co-sign 100%

150. Soul Clapper Says:

==============================================

Also, rappers have got to take responsibility for limiting what is acceptable. Look at the Beanie comments about ‘Ye and Skateboard P’s dress sense. No matter what you think of those dudes, they are trying to be different, trying to be original in many ways.

Right now, EVERYONE is against any kind of diversity.

151. lurker Says:

im like 100% sure that if rappers started using my beats, hip hop would be alive and running again…minus the cornballs.

152. lurker Says:

im against rappers and this whole rockstar movement , that all.

153. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

“maybe hip hop is running out of sounds. but for real, its all about balance i think. Back in the 90’s the underground was still heard, and a lot more in the mainstream. Today it seems whoever is trying to be innovative is not being heard. ”

absolutely.

i think that the corporatization of the radio has a lot to do with that. back in the day there was all kinds of midnight-hour radio shows and smaller stations that would give the underground stuff play, but now its like, if you ain’t clocking at least 250,000 albums sold, the radio aint tryin to hear it.

bring me back to the days of stretch & bobbito, marley marl in control…i’d be one happy motherfucker.

154. woodro ThE sPERM dONER Says:

man for so long ya man swizz beatzz aint say shit….what the fuck happen?? who gassing him????

155. Frank White Says:

SMH

SWIZZ AINT NO IN-DA-STREET NIGGA…

HE A IN-DA-STREE NIGGA….

nigga was lyin the whole time

156. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: The OnSMASH Swizz Beatz Interview Pt. 3 Says:

[…] The OnSMASH Swizz Beatz Interview Pt. 1 […]