Prodigy – I Know

Ballerina P talking about how he fell off and he doesn’t care.

Prodigy – I Know

He mentions bumping Jay and Nas joints and then says this asinine shit:

"Blah blah blah, I’ll do you like 50 did Preme."

Refresh my memory P, what exactly did Curtis do to Preme, other than blowing up his spot in Ghetto Quran? Or was there something else that maybe you’d like to share with us?

172 Responses to “Prodigy – I Know”

1. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

wehats! qwjl fgb2478fgi

2. green eyes Says:

3. BKScribe Says:

primero

4. NaSir Says:

YuP

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

5th?

6. BKScribe Says:

worst first ever.. why prodigy look like a dirty ferret

7. NaSir Says:

fuck “fourth”

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:54 pm

**Amy Winehouse finally made a video for my favorite track off her album….she actually looks kinda sexy in this vid…

**Crickets***

Anybody got links to that Mark Ronson?

9. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Ballerina P
    lol

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

I literally have crack available on my site… And it’s free!!

11. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Winnie Pooh cranks dat soulja boy

ROTM is still mixtape of the year. Fuck what’cha heard, that’s what I know. Lookin’ forward to HNIC2.

13. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Return of the mac >>>>>>>>>>> everytrash album out of the South

Curtis 9/11

14. Rey Says:

Rey Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:55 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:47 pm
    Jay-z writes in his head…..thats harder to do

***every other emcee supposedly writes in their heads…Jay, Big, Wayne, and shit, I even saw Kanye on MTV the other day, doing a concert where he said that he doesn’t write shit down- quite an accomplishment for a nigga with ghostwriters…I guess they write the shit down, so he’s not really lying, per se..

^^^^^

*smacks Icon with freshly caught squid*

You watch your filthy DC mouth!

15. Rey Says:

No interest in Ballerina P. Sorry.

Anybody got links to that Mark Ronson?

^I was gonna ask about that shit too.

17. It'smesnitches Says:

green eyes Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:52 pm
    # Foekist Says:
    August 22nd, 2007 at 12:51 pm

Jay-z writes in his head…..thats harder to do

$$$$

It just takes practice. You’d be amazed at what a trained mind can do. You could do that yourself.

^ with your mind

^I tried it before but I can’t do it constantly……

18. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(88 looks @ Nah BLOGADS)

….Eskay! u sellin Beads now Nigga?… fuckin african.

19. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

ROTM is still mixtape of the year. Fuck what’cha heard, that’s what I know
    Ya Boy “The Fix” = mixtape of the year, there have been alot of good mixtapes so far,

We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 3 = the next great mixtape

mixtapes > albums(c) Belize

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I thought Eskay upgraded Prodigy to “Tapdance P”? Why the demotion?

Rey Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:57 pm
    No interest in Ballerina P. Sorry.

^Ninja, you don’t even know songs from his Bandana P days.

*throws rock*

22. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Rey Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:56 pm
    Rey Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:55 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:47 pm
    Jay-z writes in his head…..thats harder to do

^^^^^

*smacks Icon with freshly caught squid*

You watch your filthy DC mouth!
    lol, even though ‘Ye Tudda has admitted to not writing and producing all his work

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:59 pm
    I thought Eskay upgraded Prodigy to “Tapdance P”? Why the demotion?

^LOL! Word.

24. Big Homie Says:

Billz: Looking forward to HNIC2. Alchemist beats will do him justice like it did on ROTM, which is a good joint indeed

Does P atleast rhyme in this track?

25. Phuque Says:

# Phuque Says:
    August 22nd, 2007 at 1:00 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    August 22nd, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Phuque Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:48 pm
    Fuck a day care.

*throws up “Latch Key Kid” gang sign*

^ You rep that LKK too? Which set?

*does elaborate gang handshake*

LBC….Lego Block Crip…

*sees red chucks on Billz’s feet, red wristwatch, burgundy pocket protector*

*grips up*

*realizes I ain’t got no sanctions on me*

*grips up anyway*

Not a bad song. And I’m bettin’ he got better ones in the stash for the album.

Most impressive producer this year: Alchemist

27. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:59 pm
    Rey Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:57 pm
    No interest in Ballerina P. Sorry.

^Ninja, you don’t even know songs from his Bandana P days.

*throws rock*

(88 see nigga getn Styled on)
    *throws several rocks*

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*smacks Icon with freshly caught squid*

You watch your filthy DC mouth!

***LOL…it’s true, though….It was “Kanye West: My Life and Rhymes”, I think…obviously, I’m a stan, otherwise I wouldn’t have watched it all the way through…SMH @ myself, for not getting the metaphor in the first line of “Roses” and tying it in with the last one, until Ye said something..”I know it’s past visiting hours, but can we please just give her these flowers”, i.e., it’s past visiting time, but can we come thru anyway?

29. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:56 pm

better than raekwon’s mixtape earlier this year?

30. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Not a bad song. And I’m bettin’ he got better ones in the stash for the album.

Most impressive producer this year: Alchemist
    co-sign,

his work with Prodigy and Evidence this year has been better than anyother producers beats

Big Homie Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:00 pm

Does P atleast rhyme in this track?

^ *blank stare* Hey man, you askin’ for too much! Lol. But nah, I think he just slow down his flow a lot. But even on joints like “Keep it Thoro”, he didn’t rhyme all the time. He never did. And like we said before, it’s only a few cats who can get it away with that. He’s one ’em… along with Styles P.

32. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*throws up “Latch Key Kid” gang sign*

^ You rep that LKK too? Which set?

*does elaborate gang handshake*

LBC….Lego Block Crip…

*sees red chucks on Billz’s feet, red wristwatch, burgundy pocket protector*

*grips up*

*realizes I ain’t got no sanctions on me*

*grips up anyway*

*floor*

Norie… What it is?

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

better than raekwon’s mixtape earlier this year?

***Was that the Vatican Mixtape…I almost copped it the other day, but I stopped, like WTF is this?

35. green eyes Says:

whats this new john singleton flick being advertised?

36. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

better than raekwon’s mixtape earlier this year?
    Raekwon released a mixtape this year?

*heart begins to pulsate rapidly(no homo)*

37. Plug Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 22nd, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Phuque Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:48 pm
    Fuck a day care.

*throws up “Latch Key Kid” gang sign*

^ You rep that LKK too? Which set?

*does elaborate gang handshake*

LBC….Lego Block Crip…

*sees red chucks on Billz’s feet, red wristwatch, burgundy pocket protector*

*grips up*

*realizes I ain’t got no sanctions on me*

*grips up anyway*

^Playdoh Piru…. huh? nicca what?! (c) Threats, BA

41. It'smesnitches Says:

Whats up with P’s skin? No homo….the dude looks dirty

42. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Stop tryna get P Dolo to snitch!

*grips up*

Uncle Murda (East New Yawwwwwwk) said if you a snitch you get a clip full of ___________ ____________

43. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Stop tryna get P Dolo to snitch!

*grips up*

>>I thought Eskay upgraded Prodigy to “Tapdance P”? Why the demotion?

I demoted him cuz of his weak verse on this

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:05 pm
    P rhymes like Rakim, with severe brain damage/burnout fatigue…lol

^Lol. Voice and flow are very similar.

46. Big Homie Says:

From the lprevious post: Let me ask you this…you think rappers have diffrent lviews on what is considered “I dont write”. Some sit down write a whole verse and go straight in the booth and record. Where others write a few lines or a bar down…memorize them, do that repeatedly and when they have a 16 they go in the booth and just spit. Maybe that is why most tracks are off topic in a verse…ex: Weezy

47. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

No interest in Ballerina P. Sorry.

^^^^^^^^ shut the fuck up go & listen to your “A BAY BAY” remix & “superman dat ho” fagot

Curtis sept 11

48. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Lil’ Eazy E ft. Timbaland “I Got That”

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Whats up with P’s skin? No homo….the dude looks dirty

***the nigga does have a life threatening illness…cut him some slack (no Hootie making “Lt. Dangle” style cutoffs)

It’smesnitches Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Whats up with P’s skin? No homo….the dude looks dirty

^He has sickle cell. Don’t know if that’s relevant, but thought maybe it’s a reason. *shrugs shoulders*

51. Rey Says:

Fuck am I gonna check for Balladeer P when he was exposed as a fake thug? I can’t take that shit serious no more than I can take listening to Puffy’s “Forever” album with all the gunplay on it. Pffff!

~~~

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:02 pm
    *smacks Icon with freshly caught squid*

You watch your filthy DC mouth!

^^^^^^^^

Like I said before, I’d say ‘Ye writes about 85% of his stuff, has help on 10%, and 5% plain’ ol’ written for him.

Re: Roses– Um.. Yeah.. I got that the first time. Sorry Ike.

~~~~~~~~

*catches every rock 88 and Billz thru*

*throws back with deadly accuracy*

*billz and 88 go running like Scott Farkus and his Toadie*

52. !Ven-Tech? Says:

do yall remeber a group called South Central Cartel (SCC)? I somewhat remember them being out before Mobb Deep, like ’91-’92. Do you know where I’m going with this?

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ Eskay…damned, you did explain it, word for word…

I don’t know when this was recorded, but P is screaming all sorts of G-Unit shit all over it, so it must be pretty recent. I think I’m demoting this guy from “Tapdance” back to “Ballerina” P, on the strength of his verse on this. He’s back to just talking shit and saying whatever he wants, as if he’s tough enough for us to believe him. He’s not.

54. It'smesnitches Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:07 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Whats up with P’s skin? No homo….the dude looks dirty

D. Billz Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Whats up with P’s skin? No homo….the dude looks dirty

^My bad…

55. spanish jay Says:

i guess loyd banks will be retiring for real…and so will fabolous
    tinyurl.com/2gxxqa

56. Phuque Says:

***LOOKALIKES***

Ballerina P and Gollum (L.O.T.R.)…

57. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Ya Boy “Aqua Man That Hoe”

58. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Can someone explain this to me
    HOW DID ” KINGDOM COME ” HAVE AN 80 % DECREASE IN SALES IN IT’S SECOND WEEK ??????????

I MEAN 80 % THATS SHOCKING

59. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:04 pm
    better than raekwon’s mixtape earlier this year?

yeah and it was crack…eskay or caliber put it out there a while back!

60. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

50 Cent has signed to do a blowout concert at the hard rock hotel and casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye’s new cds hit the streets.

any of yall niggas goin?

Big Homie Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:06 pm

^Yeah… since most ninjas don’t have a set topic then, along with sub-par lyricism (Weezy) then it can’t be that hard to do. As 2003 Freestyle Winner (smh @ my Al Bundy moment… lol) I do that shit all the time when I hear a beat. That’s why I’m so critical of lyrics because most of that shit isn’t impressive from a pseudo rhymer’s (me) perspective. But Jay goin’ in the booth, and doin’ a whole verse on “Somehow, Some Way” about some heartfelt shit, that’s pretty impressive.

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:04 pm
    better than raekwon’s mixtape earlier this year?

yeah and it was crack…eskay or caliber put it out there a while back!

**Word? Because another reason I didn’t cop, is that it was $17.99 (fucking Borders Books)…$10-$12 is about my acceptable price range….lol

63. It'smesnitches Says:

Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    Can someone explain this to me

I MEAN 80 % THATS SHOCKING

^Maybe cause the internet

64. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:11 pm

any of yall niggas goin?

65. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Fuck am I gonna check for Balladeer P when he was exposed as a fake thug
    lol, normally I don’t care about rappers street cred because that’s so juvenille(no Cash Money) but I can see how it’s hard to listen to P without laughing at how fake he is.

yup, and they were both named Havok and Prodeje

66. Big Homie Says:

^^ I wish I was at that concert. Damnit

67. Rey Says:

Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:07 pm
    No interest in Ballerina P. Sorry.

Curtis sept 11

^^^^^^^^

Little jabroni, the least you could do is pop Curtsy Boo Boo’s testicles outta your mouth before you address someone so far ahead of you on the evolutionary scale, you bitch ass fucker.

Plug Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:05 pm

^Co-siggity.

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

As 2003 Freestyle Winner

***Nigga remembers the date and shit…i’ll bet you wrecked that whole 1:05 on the Big Fat Morning Show, lol…

@ Billz and BH…good points, but you know what pisses me off? When a so-called freestyle just turns out to be a reworked obscure verse from a guest spot or some shit like that? Can’t think of any names or instances right now, but that shit happens all of the time…

70. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

C:\Documents and Settings\frodge01\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLKA4003EEB65AD1BA0 (2).htm

if anyone is here in the GO…kanye has a concert for charity…its not being broadcasted…its a grip but i think he is previewing some tracks on the album and he is not taking a cent from the concert

>>dam p, you aint fall off. You just didnt sell out. you had the hottest tape I’ve heard in years.

oh so now P didn’t fall off? GTFOH

But Prodigy took a L from Keith Murray. Not justifyin’ him gettin’ ass kicked, but that’s at least enough to walk around with some dignity. Lol

However, kissin’ a man in his mouth… is not.

73. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:15 pm

sorry bad link peoples…i am trying to figure it out….but its at house of blues on Aug.24th….trying to find the link…tickets start at like 125 and he has vip seats for 250 and 500

74. !Ven-Tech? Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:09 pm
    do yall remeber a group called South Central Cartel (SCC)? I somewhat remember them being out before Mobb Deep, like ‘91-’92. Do you know where I’m going with this?

No you don’t know? Oh, you were finished? Well allow me to retort…

It just so happens them dudes names was Havoc and Prodeje…

and hold up, he didn’t sell out?!

“Curtis bought me a Porsche!!” – Ballerina P

76. It'smesnitches Says:

^imagine if you saw this in real life……

77. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

he was also a ballarina and his people got robbed by Tru-Life and he didn’t retaliate, and worst of all he now sucks Curtis off for Vitamin water.(||)

78. Plug Says:

oh so now P didn’t fall off? GTFOH
    ——-
    explain how p fell off.

79. Big Homie Says:

When a freestyle hits the net….its going to be on a track…nuff said..LMAO

80. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wasn’t mobb deep out in 91, 92…dropped some shit called “Juvenile Hell”

81. Rey Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    Fuck am I gonna check for Balladeer P when he was exposed as a fake thug

^^^^^

Word, me either.. but damm, I’d like to think that he’s at least telling the truth about all that boring ass guntalk.

82. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:17 pm

and hold up, he didn’t sell out?!

“Curtis bought me a Porsche!!” – Ballerina P

i brought a porsche too, the bitch only cost me $400 an hour, we took a ride to Guts Blvd too. (c: craigslist newark airport area)

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:15 pm
    As 2003 Freestyle Winner

^They stay doin’ that shit on Rap City’s Da Booth. I’m like, ninja, that was on such and such’s remix. That aint no damn freestyle.

84. Plug Says:

and hold up, he didn’t sell out?!

“Curtis bought me a Porsche!!” – Ballerina P
    ——–
    “dont be mad at that man. he da one that made us rich”

85. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Wasn’t mobb deep out in 91, 92…dropped some shit called “Juvenile Hell”
    yeah but Havok and Prodeje of South Central Cartel released music first

86. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:17 pm

and hold up, he didn’t sell out?!

“Curtis bought me a Porsche!!” – Ballerina P

***that “50 saved me, not Jesus Christ” line, or whatever, hurt me soul…I’ve been a Prodigy fan for a minute, stillam, but that shit was pretty bitch….

87. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:16 pm

However, kissin’ a man in his mouth… is not.

****

LMBAO!!!!

*snaps back to dead serious look*

No, he’s serious, it’s not…but this is who you call the hottest…

>>explain how p fell off.

the niggas whole lyrical style and swag went missing around 2000 doggie, don’t play dumb. yes, ROTM was dope, but does that erase 5 years of mediocrity? I think not.

and how dare you say he didn’t sell out.

89. Plug Says:

——
    I really dont beleive P is a studio gangsta. he may not be the best at it. but I dot htin he studio

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:17 pm

and hold up, he didn’t sell out?!

“Curtis bought me a Porsche!!” – Ballerina P

^Why you bringin’ up ol’ shit?! Lol. And then it was those G-Unit tats. So yeah, he sold a piece of his integrity. But by-golly if that ROTM aint fire.

91. Rey Says:

Damm, Eskay– It’s not like someone dissed NORE or anything..

92. It'smesnitches Says:

Eskay is going in on these homies….

93. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

speaking of being sacraligious(sp?), P’s verse on “Pearly Gates” was crazy, I don’t know if he took it too far(no homo) or if that line was artisitc brilliance.

94. green eyes Says:

# Plug Says:
    August 22nd, 2007 at 1:21 pm

——

^ iuno plug…. as long as hes been in the game, and hes still talking the same bullshit? if he is a “real gangsta” he isnt very good at it

95. Rey Says:

In defense of Ballarina P– I’m sure he’s not the only studio gangsta in hip-hop.. He’s just the only one who didn’t burn his ballerina pics and buy up his old yearbooks to hide his chess club photo.

96. Plug Says:

and how dare you say he didn’t sell out.
    ———
    dude came out wit the hottest tape cats have heard in years but he fell off. Mobb deep is like 7 out of 9 and cats clown p for havin 1 or 2 average cd’s. I caould see if p signed wit Cash money, Id say he sold out. But dam didnt they stay in the same hood growin up?

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:21 pm
    >>explain how p fell off.

^But that’s like someone holdin’ your awful junior year against you when you STILL graduated with good grades. It doesn’t erase it, but you can’t hang their mishaps over their heads if they’re constantly improving.

98. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^
    Bush cites Vietnam in making case for Iraq war

99. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:21 pm
    >>explain how p fell off.

and how dare you say he didn’t sell out.

Didn’t yall read that blog Phonte put up on HHDX about how he got rich and stopped tryin? But then again:

Somebody giving me money > me working hard for money

100. !Ven-Tech? Says:

@ Nore

I seen that earlier, dude is a walking reality show: Nobody can stand him but you just gotta see what he does next

101. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Legal Hustle

Somebody giving me money > me working hard for money

^That’s why Bleek gave up a minute ago… and I don’t blame him. LOL.

103. BelizE Says:

I dont care what a nigga says about P..that dude made it cool to be fake studio gangsta thug

*proceeds to bump “keep it thoro”*

Belize… spanish jay…

What it is?

105. It'smesnitches Says:

106. Rey Says:

BelizE Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:32 pm

*proceeds to bump “keep it thoro”*

107. Phuque Says:

Rey:

>>Word. My next album is gonna be called “Not So I Emo That I Won’t Kick The Shit Out Of You”

Catchy…I like it.

108. Rey Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:31 pm

Somebody giving me money > me working hard for money

^That’s why Bleek gave up a minute ago… and I don’t blame him. LOL.

****

Word, nobody would refuse that shit. But once you’ve made your money, why not bring integrity back?

Nobody yells at pop stars going from “Dirty pop” to “Future Dreck Love Sounds”–when they say “Well, that’s what I had to do to get on, but this is me now”.. Fucking rappers just won’t do that shit, it’s pathetic.

109. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JmwxqbUoFw

no wonder niggas gott atell lies to hos to smash. real monkey shit.

I SMELL MONEY NIGGA!

111. JMack Says:

P is a clown. We interviewed this dude back in 06 and he was a complete asshole.

I aint gonna deny that “Return of the Mac” joint but damned if that gives him the right to speak on ANYTHING.

112. Jeter22 Says:

Uh Ok Ghetto Quran blew up Preme spot hahahah funny!!! The feds aint no about preme until 50 said his name lol

PURE IGNORANCE!!!

SMH…

113. !Ven-Tech? Says:

BelizE Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:32 pm

*proceeds to bump “keep it thoro”*

That’s when P could spit…but that was years ago and that don’t count

while niggas bullshit on the grill
    i don’t fuck around dunny….

I can spit that whole song start to finish

Truth is, I thought we got a hint of P bein back to his regular self on “Stop Frontin” off ROTM

114. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Somebody giving me money > me working hard for money

^That’s why Bleek gave up a minute ago… and I don’t blame him. LOL.
    ^^^^^
    lol
    *gets a mental image of Bleek scrubing Def Jam toliets and carrying Beyonce’s wig around,*

*Bleek mumbles to himself: “Bleek could be one hit away his whole career
    As long as I’m alive he’s a millionaire….If only they knew”

115. BelizE Says:

What up Billz?

*does paul wall voice*

What it do
    ————————–
    Lol @ rey

116. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

JMack Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:36 pm

that 1 song MOBB had with Mary J was better that ROTM.

117. Phuque Says:

ROTM was dope………BECAUSE OF ALCHEMIST.

118. Rey Says:

I mean like, Justin, Christina Ag, Mandy Moore, Pink.. All successful music acts, 2 of them are respectable actors– all said the same thing: “We did some corny, cheesy stuff-but now we’re making music with more substance..”

You’ll never hear Gangsta Thug Ass rappers doing that shit. I mean, Lupe did, and then no-necked jabba the hutt lookin’ crusty motherfuckers like Bol and geeky ass “Run yo’ lunch money, Bitch!” snarky little snobs like Noz shat on him– “Oh, lupe used to rap about drugs and now he wants to teach? Roffle!”

Fuck those little headline grabbing bitches. They’re the ambulance chasers of Hip-Hop media and, at some point, I’m gonna beat the ever loving shit out of them in the hopes that maybe they’ll go back to their fucking laptops with a greater appreciation for music and they’re position in this world.

119. BelizE Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

That’s when P could spit…but that was years ago and that don’t count

while niggas bullshit on the grill
    i don’t fuck around dunny….

I can spit that whole song start to finish

naw playa..the joint is ” Bang on Em’ “, especially the track after cuz alchemist blende that shyt right…”all i need is a nickle and a nail…”

120. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BelizE Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:40 pm

…Bang On Em was by far the Best (half) MOBB Song in years.

121. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

that’s because everyone knows pop music is fake and has little to no value, whereas we expect rap to have an element of reality and truth. So it was corny for Lupe to be a cliche gangsta and turn into a hollier than thou geek.

122. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Rey- what does Noz look like..because I always picture DJ Qualls from “Hustle and Flow”…

123. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

…Man, F’Dat nigga, id never buy a fuckin CD by a nigga named Lupe. ud think he was some fat mexican chick with that name. fuckin homo.

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^Nhoc

125. Rey Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^^

I understand that–and if Lupe is insincere about the shit he kicks now, then he’s just as bad as the rest of them.. BUT! My point is that once those rappers are on their 2nd, 3rd or more albums, talk about something the fuck else, cuz all they’re doing is gassing up white boys or perpetuating the cycle in communities most rappers used to live in.

I swear, hip-hop uses like 9% of it’s fucking brain–and I’m not talking about “WHUT UP NAH I GOT BRAINS LAST NITE FROM THIS BAD BITCH” brains, I’m talking Intelligence.

126. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

LMAO

When I first heard Lupe rap, before I ever saw him(no homo), I thought he was some Mexican backpacker…..

127. hip hop cops Says:

>>So it was corny for Lupe to be a cliche gangsta and turn into a hollier than thou geek.

i don’t think so, i think it’s normal for people to change. i don’t see why it’s such a bad thing that someone wakes up and changes their whole style. it’s the same in politics; people accuse candidates of “flip flopping” but in reality it’s showing that the person has the intelligence and character to realize when they were wrong and do something about it.

128. !Ven-Tech? Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:37 pm
    Somebody giving me money > me working hard for money

^That’s why Bleek gave up a minute ago… and I don’t blame him. LOL.
    ^^^^^
    lol

*Bleek mumbles to himself: “Bleek could be one hit away his whole career
    As long as I’m alive he’s a millionaire….If only they knew”

lol

roc-a-scenes.com

129. BelizE Says:

NoZ is too cocky [||] for my blood..plus that nwigga think he’s d #1 music expert, when Marty and J do way better diggin in the crates posts

130. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^
    true

but based on all the recent drug allegations, I guess Lupe is closer to being the gangsta rapper than the nerdy backpacker

131. Rey Says:

lol @ EG88..

~~~~

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:44 pm

No idea.. That’s probably not far off.. I’m gonna go with… some suburban looking borderline femme guy who’s real sarcastic, with some kinda doogie howser lookin’ hair..

Like the white jew-fro’d (but not jewish) nerdy asthmatic counterpart to Bol’s chunky ashy “fuck is that shit in the corner of your mouth, dog? No homo” self.

NO HOMO.

132. Phuque Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 22nd, 2007 at 1:44 pm

*FLOOR*

That sounds about right.

133. BelizE Says:

Bleek’s MADE album > any album this year

quote me on that

134. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    LMAO

…LOL @ NORIEAGA… u brought oranges from that nigga on the corner & aint even know it.

^Yo, that blend is frickin’ impeccable. Got damn if Alc didn’t mesh that shit perfectly.

136. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

There’s nothing wong with realizing one is wrong, or changing their prespectives on life, but I have more respect for someone who had established morals and principles from the beginning and never changed them.

137. BelizE Says:

NoZ:

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=454888

138. Rey Says:

I hope that drug shit isn’t true, I sincerely do, cuz I loved F&L, and I have a feeling that “The Cool” is gonna be awesome, but if his whole stance is just him trying to capitolize on the whole intellectual skateboard kid as a niche gimmick used to lure in buyers, I’m gonna be pissed..

I just can’t stand the “gimmicks, the wacky lyrics.. the shit is pathetic, dead it”..

@ Hip Hop Cops– If lupe switched his shit up cuz he didn’t really cosign/believe in his more gangsta lyrics and he truly saw “the light”, then I see nothing wrong with it and I commend him for it.

139. !Ven-Tech? Says:

LMAO

*dies*

Now I can’t even say the name without laughin…

…Lupe

Damn near 140 comments and we’re still somewhat on topic.

Amazing.

141. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol, I always pictured him looking like a hipster(no homo), he gets props for always posting about underrated and obscure artists but sometimes when he does posts on D4L it seems like he’s being ironic.

142. Big Homie Says:

My new post is up for those who care

143. hip hop cops Says:

>>but I have more respect for someone who had established morals and principles from the beginning and never changed them.

certainly, but we’ve all had our times when we were trying to be something we weren’t. i mean when i was 14-16 i was wilin’ out and thought i was superthug. i had my morals and principles but i just wanted to be someone different. that might be where lupe was coming from. i kind of give him slack too because of the business of rap, how only shoot em up shit sells and intelligent shit gets left behind. he might have been hungry for a deal and said fuck it. i can’t say i wouldn’t have done the same to get on.

144. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…i wanna applaud every promoter hosting “freakem Dress parties” in the North East… aint no body gonna show up but bubblegum Gut bitches from the south. STOP WITH THIS BAMMA SHIT….

smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.

146. BelizE Says:

I never was sold on Lupe…anybody heard him on the Gunit show? He was sounding a lil bit…whats the werd…uummmm….lame. Yeah, thats the word lame

147. HHF Says:

“The rotten apple made me like this/I dont give fuck/Ill shoot a nigga down…..NY city”

Alchemist came through on that ROTM track

148. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

co-sign

149. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.

that would be Cam’s pool in the back.

150. BelizE Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.

151. Big Homie Says:

Damn near 140 comments and we’re still somewhat on topic.

Amazing.

^^ Its a P post that is why

Rey Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:53 pm

^Why would you be pissed? Martin Luther King had threesomes with white chicks. Does that take from the message? No. Mos Def got like, 6 kids from 4 different women? Does that take away from the message? No. Bob Saget fucked Kimmy. Does that mean Full House didn’t attempt to be positive? No.

I’d rather an individual put out some music with integrity, and do whatever he does with his social life > doin’ whatever they think is cool for a dolla, and then goin’ back to being “normal” while poisoning the rest of the world.

But I also wouldn’t blame the latter, I’d blame the consumer. Just my opinion.

153. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

To be honest I like all of Lupe’s rapping regardless of his persona, it seems a little corny to me the switch from gangsta to nerd but it dosen’t matter because he can really rap. Lupe > all other 80’s born mcs….. unless I decide to record an album.

154. THE-XFACTA Says:

Stop Skeemin’>I Get Money

155. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.

Negative, there’s been greater fall offs, we been through this eskay:

Ruthless (c) NWA
    Death Row
    No Limit
    A.W.O.L.
    Cash Money (c) Hot Boys
    Ruff Ryders
    Murder Inc *smirk*

I could keep goin

*will NEVER admit to Wu Tang falling off*

156. Plug Says:

negative homes. Canibus got that shyt in the bag, zipplocked and sealed.
    ————
    There they go. That’s they one… that’s they one! (c) Comin to america

157. hip hop cops Says:

>>but it dosen’t matter because he can really rap. Lupe > all other 80’s born mcs

no doubt. “just might be ok” and “hurt me soul” > any rap songs i’ve heard in the past couple of years

>>negative homes. Canibus got that shyt in the bag, zipplocked and sealed. Number 2 goes to Drag-On and number 3 goes to DMX. P gets 4

I disagree. Canibus can actually still rap and X and Drag-on were never top tier lyricists.

159. !Ven-Tech? Says:

snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:57 pm
    eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.

that would be Cam’s pool in the back.

*Puters Putin’*

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.

^So because someone fall off, they can’t come back? Hypothetically, if Jay made 2 more albums that were shitty, and then came back with a banger, you damn well you’d be the first to defend him and say that his mishaps doesn’t negate his comeback. You’re just selective because of the G-Unit d-riding that the Mobb did. And I totally understand because I STILL don’t like that shit. But, as they say (the industry), you’re only as hot as your last record… and his buzz on the streets with ROTM is crazy.

161. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Jay’s wackest album was BP2…but it was a great album…

…by the way, I copped the last 2 Mos Def albums. I’d like to believe he could still rap too, yet I’ve used both of em as targets for this big ass .45 I just copped.

Mos Def is in the runnings for that thrown along with canibus and Freshly-G-Unit-Pinkied-P

162. T Nelson Says:

i though P got it back with return of the mac

163. k-rob aka guy brewer Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    Fuck am I gonna check for Balladeer P when he was exposed as a fake thug

yup, and they were both named Havok and Prodeje
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    remember these statement, i wanna know how you feel about game, when it comes to street cred

164. k-rob aka guy brewer Says:

eskay Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    smh @ niggas defending the worst fall off in the history of rap music.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    how did mobb deep fall off? they did the same numbers they always do, how about nas falling off the map as god mc.he was’nt even in the top 10 for hottest.fuck you and your so-called lyrical niggas they all overrated.and prodigy was never my favorite anyway, its either you like a group or you dont.i always rather lost boys over mobb deep but the mobb had some good shit.with that said i dont think anyone fell off, some fake fans talk shit, but that aint affect the music so who cares

165. k-rob aka guy brewer Says:

if you a game fan then you cant hate on “p”.so what he got stuck a couple times, shit he like barely 5ft and he sick.i bet he wont get jacked now and this is when he’s wearing the most jewelry lol.
    yea yea when he was a kid his moms put him in a dance class, shit game was a grown ass nigga on change of talk and now talkin the OG blood shit.right now with his sickness “p” jus dont give a fuck and he will say anything, so let the nigga do him and stop hatin.am glad 50 helped them niggas out and now they have a label.you haters are the worst, no wander hiphhop is wack,its not the artiste is these wet behind the ear fans.

166. young global Says:

Who cares about P… He washed up like Sunday’s laundry

167. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Freaky Black, “Rapeover”, and That “Get Close” joint (don’t push me, the joint he performed on Chappelle) off his last joint before his most recent were heat..haven’t peeped the new ones yet, but Mos def is ridic….

168. dockevoc Says:

this shit is hot, P is the fucking man, hopefully the Mobb and Alchemist leave G-unit and keep droppin hot shit independantly

I remember South Central Cartel – YES, their names were Havok and Prodigy – check out “So what U sayin” from the Show soundtrack featuring Treach, MC Eiht, and Spice One = FIRE!

169. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nigga, get the fuck outta here. The fact that you have 50’s balls shoved down your throat already makes your opinion on this matter irrelevant since you can’t speak from an unbiased point of view. If Mobb Deep wasn’t signed to G-unit you prolly wouldn’t even care about them, You probably started listening to Mobb Deep when Blood Money came out you young fuck. And top 10 hottest was based on radio airplay, current buzz, Bet/MTV video rotation, album anticipation, and current singles/features. Keyword “Hottest” not best, not most lyrical or none of that. And Prodigy did fall off.

170. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

“you haters are the worst, no wander hiphhop is wack,its not the artiste is these wet behind the ear fans.”

co-sign. the amount of hatred that gets tossed around on here by people with shitty day jobs is ridiculous.

sure, i have a shitty day job too…but i’m not the one saying “kanye likes to wear shirts that are worth two of my mortgage payments, he must be gay, fucking faggot, etc etc etc…”

check yourselves.

171. big lite Says:

Fuck the hatin’ ass nigga who always poppin’ shit about P and 50. U prolly ah clown.

172. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

oh and ps: FUCK BET.

i’m not even black, and i can see how shit like that is destroying true black culture.

honestly, topics like the role of BET in black culture and it’s effect on it are topics that i’d actually want to discuss on a blog like this….but i guess the majority of NR would rather talk about “kanye is gay”, or “P fell off” or some other bullshit like that.

nahright is basically some e-coonery being poorly passed off as something of substance. turn off channel zero, folks.