Video: Swizz Beatz 16 Bars Freestyle

via AOL Music

321 Responses to “Video: Swizz Beatz 16 Bars Freestyle”

1. Rey Says:

First?

2. Words is Born Says:

swizzy!

3. Paperstacker Says:

2nd

4. Joe 88 Says:

Slow leaks > Swizz beats

5. HHFanatic Says:

NOOOOOOO

6. Rey Says:

BOW IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS, YOU NON-FIRST MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Also, Mr. Beats looks like Timon, the meerkat from The Lion King.

Rey… PStacker…

What it is?

8. Rey Says:

What up Mr. Calrissian?

I’m back at work, Nice Rack Girl is in, and it’s like 60-something and rainy out, my preferred weather–even if it is August.

*points and laughs at people who basked in 70 degree January weather*

9. Paperstacker Says:

What up Billz, Rey, HHF, Words,88. Whats good

88 I know u seen that last post ninja. Its download material. lol

its a straight blog roll up in here, Nah your fav blogger fav blog.

word is born that song Crazy is listenable. Not bad at all.

Why is Swizz doin’ footwork while sittin’ down?

Ol’ ants-in-his-pants ass ninja.

12. Rey Says:

*daps paperstacker, cold, joe88 aka no amount of fedoras, word is born, hhf*

13. Joe 88 Says:

88 I know u seen that last post ninja. Its download material. lol

^lol, you know I didn’t even give it a listen, but since you said that i’ll give it a spin (nh)

Cold… What it is?

no one seen the kid itsmesnitches, I heard that hurricane Dean tore through the Caymens, hope the kids aight.

16. Rey Says:

cOLD Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 8:54 am

Word, me too.

what up all ?

^smh

19. Rey Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 8:57 am

^smh

^^^^^

WTF?? This girl must be a compulsive idiot.

eskay I think Foxy is trying her best to get locked up honestly. She can wear her incarceration like a badge. She’ll probably have her baby in prison and write a book about the experience.

21. Rey Says:

*compulsive idiot crickets*

I’m telling you that celebrity is like a drug, they need that spot light,… you heard what Jay said about it.

I SMELL MONEY NIGGA

24. KILLA JONES Says:

AY! AY! AY!

you could love!!, you could hate it!!

AY! AY! AY!

i14.tinypic.com/5xgorj9.jpg

26. Rey Says:

this oughta work

I’M LISTENING TO TAKING BACK SUNDAY! THEY’RE WHINING ABOUT GIRLS!

27. ODEMIC Says:

If Swizz didn’t write that, he did better than alot of the bums my litle brothers worship.

SMH at what passes for freestyle these days. Thank god Hov freestyles all the time, the continuim is still balanced.

28. KILLA JONES Says:

i can’t hear the freestyle but

lol @ swizzy trying to freestyle.

29. Mr. MEEN Says:

YO Billz! you aint heard ya boy is going to the mother land…djing in ethiopia for the next month for their millenium celebration…google sheraton addis and proceed to hate. thats where im staying and spinning.

not sure how old the queen is but she is a tough one. so dope though inside and out that im continuing on my mission…

30. G7 Says:

Swizz set the booth on fire. Cot damn!!!

that track that swizz is rhyming over was for the clipse right, or roscoe P, did he produce that?

32. KILLA JONES Says:

Thank god Hov freestyles all the time, the continuim is still balanced.

sorry to burst your bubble but

I’m not going to tell you my name, but I am a producer in the music industry and I know Jay-Z personally. Let’s get this straight here. Jay-Z DOES NOT just make up lines right on the spot. He writes raps down at home before he comes to the studio to say what he has to say. He has told me and surprisingly many producers in the industry that will not tell for the sake of being loyal I guess. Jay-Z is the same as the battle rappers you will see in these contests or on TV. They write, study, and come back without the pad. Think about it. How many lines from other people has Jay-Z used in his songs? A lot right? Do you honestly think he has all of those other rappers lines magically implanted into his head?

…yeah..wonder who it is tho

Mr. MEEN Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:08 am

^That’s what’s up. No hate though… it’s just that I know you need somebody to carry your crates iPod and laptop so you need to open up that budget and stop playin’. Plus my PR services are cheap… ask Rooftop (smh).

She might be more of your speed than mine because of establishment. But I don’t give a damn… I’m gonna try just for shits and giggles (no intoxicated bowel movement). And if I score, best believe you’re NEVER gonna hear the end of it. But that trip to Ethiopia sounds official chief. Keep us posted with the pictures.

Jay-z admitted to writing in that latest Angie Martinez interview, it kinda slipped out, but was washed over. I know what he does, Lil Wayne does the same thing. You flow off the top, continuously, shit comes out more natural like that. It then gets written edited then relayed. So in essense he doesnt write, someone does it for him.

35. KILLA JONES Says:

be back later

36. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:10 am

====
    Its offa Roscoe P’s album. Pharrell is in the video. I’m pretty sure he produced it.

Mr. MEEN Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:08 am

SMH @ my strikeout error. LOL

38. Mr. MEEN Says:

Umm wrong. as a good friend of Young Gurus and Just Blaze and I assume you are neither of those what up Gimel what up Just! I know that Jay dont write he listens to the beat and forms the song in his head. He is not a freestyler per se like a supernatural but he doesnt use a pen and pad. or at least not for the majority of his songs. Guess whos Back feat Scarface and Sigel is a one taker. He heard the beat listened for a while and dropped his verse. thats why the intro is so long because he thought Guru was just getting the levels ready. true story

^step your html game up

40. G7 Says:

cold, billz, meen, rey, killa, eskaybar, joe, paper, hhf…salute ninjas

^When keepin’ it PG goes wrong. Met the chick that calls herself “Punkrock P” at a gully ass cookout in Capitol Heights. Smh

G7… what it is ninja?

43. Mr. MEEN Says:

I dunno i dont think she is into the whole superstar thing cause she could easily have a much bigger superstar than me. But go for it my friend Ima b gone til november so the door is wide open. but if i havent gotten married by the time i get back im all over her….

and edit my last post if he doesnt do it in one take then yeah he could be considered writing as he is recording and rerecording material.

44. Mr. MEEN Says:

peace everyone off to get shots for my trip, mad late on these shits. if im not dying ill b back later.

^LOL @ that. modesty will get you nowhere, that’s why I go there, and let you know where… to buy the new Fat Joe gear – Don Cartagena

I feel what you’re sayin’ though (pause). You can’t believe how in awe I was when SHE personally requested the kid to work for her AND wanted to pay me. But Rooftop pluckin’ up. That’s right… you heard it from me first. But yo, though I’m not really into the Love scene (no lookin’ for dates) I might have to hit up the spot once and show support. I was just down there 2 Sundays ago to see Patrice Oneal. Hilarious.

46. G7 Says:

>>Jay-z admitted to writing in that latest Angie Martinez interview, it kinda slipped out, but was washed over. I know what he does, Lil Wayne does the same thing. You flow off the top, continuously, shit comes out more natural like that.

>>^Wayne went from having somebody writing his first album, to flowing off the top(nhoc). That must have taken him lots of practice.

^Gillie got stiffed for is royalties.

his royalties*

49. G7 Says:

I guess Gillie has a right to be aggie

50. Joe 88 Says:

Yeah i’m a shark in the water, yes I swim with the big, so I don’t have time to deal with WILLY THE SQUID – Lil Wayne

That “swim with the big part” = No amount of disclaimers

51. green eyes Says:

good morning gentlemen: cold, meen, joe, rey, billz, killa, odemic, paper etc.

whats good?

Joe88… that line was garbage. It sound like he made up the name Wille the Squid first, and then tried to find somethin’ relative to water animals and rap around it. Smh

Greens… What it is?

54. G7 Says:

mornin’ green

55. Rey Says:

Weezy is so overrated that I’m gonna start calling him Wane Cook.

*hugs greenie*

56. Frank White Says:

the whackness is spreading like the plague

August 21st, 2007 at 9:36 am
    Weezy is so overrated that I’m gonna start calling him Wane Cook.

^I don’t like the Dane disrespect. Take it back.

58. Rey Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:37 am

August 21st, 2007 at 9:36 am
    Weezy is so overrated that I’m gonna start calling him Wane Cook.

^I don’t like the Dane disrespect. Take it back.

Dane Cook is just not that funny. Lemme break it down:

“wow, okay, so you ever drive in a car–cuz I mean, you can’t not drive in a car.. and you’re like VROOM! driving, and then some skankhole cuts you off, like some evil death star of driving, and you just wanna beat her head in with a shovel and be like DRIVE FASTER, CAVERN COOCH!”

*white audience dies with laughter*

*rey wonders when the jokes will start*

*billz throws boxer-briefs onstage*

59. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

…NIGGA, Yo bitch chose me…… NUGGA, can u buy that!

60. Words is Born Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:35 am

That’s true about many punchline rappers…. or about rappers in general when using the simlpe punch. They build lines backwards.. and there’s nothing wrong with that it’s not a knock on Wayne’s skills… cause alot of these dudes don’t even correlate the metaphor that way. They piece words merely to rhyme.. at least Wayne stuck to the underwater theme.

61. Rey Says:

CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:42 am
    …NIGGA, Yo bitch chose me…… NUGGA, can u buy that!

NUGGETS, with some honey mustard!

62. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ Myself for laughing @ Mind of Mencina suday. The sterotype olympics was funny. SMH @ one of the events was a watermelon eating contest.

63. Rey Says:

Mencia’s not bad.. Or “Menstealia”..

64. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:43 am
    CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:42 am
    …NIGGA, Yo bitch chose me…… NUGGA, can u buy that!

NUGGETS, with some honey mustard!

…nigga u just a resthaven 4Hos… Nigga u nerd.

65. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*Daps CS88,Rey,Dbillz,Fwhite,J88,G7,G.Eyes,Cold,Meen,Killa Jones*

Back to school after a 2 week summer vacation

66. green eyes Says:

Joe 88 Says:

^ yeah, i felt the same way. doesnt compare to the race trade on chapelle.

67. Big Homie Says:

Its showtime!!!

What up Nah and good morning?

68. Rey Says:

CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:45 am

August 21st, 2007 at 9:43 am
    CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:42 am
    …NIGGA, Yo bitch chose me…… NUGGA, can u buy that!

NUGGETS, with some honey mustard!

…nigga u just a resthaven 4Hos… Nigga u nerd.

^^^^^

*waiting for something I didn’t know*

69. Rey Says:

*daps big homie*

70. Joe 88 Says:

I pop up in the middle of the hot block, make the drop top play hop sctoch on hoes, lil wayne live in front of kim’s corner store chopper wake a nigga ass up like the morning show, put me in the game & you see em calling autibles, heart beating fast better work on your cardio, how you want it video, audio, part of yo, body get mailed to your gurl, eeeeellllll – Lil wayne

*billz throws boxer-briefs onstage*

^Smh @ the groupie reference. But since you put it THAT way, I can understand. But, Dane reminds me of the dozens of white dudes that I went to college with and has a creative personality. He knows how to bend words and phrases so that the delivery is damn near impeccable. His antics are funny. Fuck it. I can’t explain it. And for the record, a lot of the shit he says is funnier than 90% of the ComicView comedians (Doug Williams included). He’s just a funny white guy to me. He’s just not a witty comedian, he’s more into slapstick.

72. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

*daps 618*
    …u know, Mac’n and trapin, Cadillac Lamp’n.

73. Big Homie Says:

LOL at Foxy

Crazy88… What it is?

75. green eyes Says:

what up fucku, crazy, big homie

i also cosign the dane cook is overrrated letter

maybe because i heard so much about dude before I ever heard him do anything, so my expectations were high, but i def was like “thats it?”

76. Joe 88 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 9:49 am
    LOL at Foxy

*Pulls out buy scout pocket knife*

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!

77. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^^
    Killer mike talks about snitching

78. ODEMIC Says:

^This comment is funny, Killa, cause i just read Saigon’s interview and he’s admiting that he thought Hov was lyin’ about freestylin’ til he saw it for himself. he’s sayin’ Jay’s the true rain man. Jay’s got a guess spot on his album.

Where’s my manners… Mornin’ everybody

79. Rey Says:

@ Billz.. lol.. I had to throw that one in..

I can’t stand the comicview comedians. I get it: white folks sure are crazy!

That’s the thing.. I dig a slapstick joke that I don’t see coming (pause), but I’m just more into (pause?) wordplay, puns, that kinda stuff.. Like how Phuque or Pockets will mock the hell outta someone’s character by exaggerating and saying shit that 50 juuust might say..

Ehh, to each his/her own.

80. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:50 am
    Crazy88… What it is?

*daps DollaDolla.Billz*
    …u know Playa, u know how i do, got these Bitches treat’n me Like im Maxwell House, Good To the Last Drop… Gon’Sell that twat, Bring me my Gwap, if u see the Cops, Hustler… No im not, but My bitch head Hit the spot…

*puts on White Coyote*

U know, My Name aint Mike Vick, i dont beat Dogs, i beat Bitches…

*walks off*

81. Big Homie Says:

Meeting time…brb

New post in my blog by the way

82. Rey Says:

*daps odie, FUPM*

83. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

She need some Rogaine Ill still gut her tho

84. It'smesnitches Says:

Morning all……I made it…..we’re still alive….the hurricane passed……

85. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

*daps GREENY*

*takes off White Coyote*

…greeny baby, u know i got a song for u!
    ( tinyurl.com/2apkn6 )

…play some’a’dat….

86. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?

87. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:59 am
    Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?

…No but theses bitches think im you! (Fuck U Pay Me)

88. ODEMIC Says:

*Daps Rey, crazy, fu, g7, BigHomie, Joe*

*stutters ala Elmer Fudd*

Good morning Green Eyes

89. !Ven-Tech? Says:

CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:45 am

August 21st, 2007 at 9:43 am
    CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:42 am
    …NIGGA, Yo bitch chose me…… NUGGA, can u buy that!

NUGGETS, with some honey mustard!

…nigga u just a resthaven 4Hos… Nigga u nerd.

Hold up, you forgot “you shadetree nigga”
    That was the funniest part about the scene to me

90. green eyes Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 9:59 am

Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?

^ that better be a bad joke

91. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

No but theses bitches think im you! (Fuck U Pay Me)

^^^Lol

92. G7 Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:58 am
    Morning all……I made it…..we’re still alive….the hurricane passed……

====
    whudup It’sme….glad to hear you’re alright.

93. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

tinyurl.com/24er34

Fallen Solja.

94. green eyes Says:

# CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 9:58 am

*daps GREENY*

*takes off White Coyote*

…greeny baby, u know i got a song for u!
    ( tinyurl.com/2apkn6 )

…play some’a’dat….

^ *begins a lil two step drunken sway dance*

what up snitches .. glad to hear you came through safely

95. Joe 88 Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 9:59 am
    Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?

^Nope, but 50 is cool with trick trick (detroit rapper) the rapper that got trick daddy ass wiggidy whipped at a show, so if trick go @ 50 you know that footage is gonna resurface, so I think trick daddy needs to fall back, cause that footage can hurt his career

@It’s me

Glad to see your alright, we was just talking bout you (in a good way)

96. Rey Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:58 am
    Morning all……I made it…..we’re still alive….the hurricane passed……

^^^^^

Cool man, glad to hear it. Was it bad?

97. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?
    ^ that better be a bad joke

^^^ I thought everybody pretty much knew that G-unit was over

98. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

tinyurl.com/239had

1 fo’da’team.

99. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?
    ^ that better be a bad joke

^^^ I thought everybody pretty much knew that G-unit was over

My bad wrong link but it does say Joe Budden might sign with 50

100. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

right link

101. !Ven-Tech? Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 9:59 am
    Anybody heard about Trick Daddy(n/h) going to G-unit?

@It’s me

Glad to see your alright, we was just talking bout you (in a good way)

And just where exactly can we view that footage? What happened? I haven’t heard about this at all

*readies pen and pad*

102. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

tinyurl.com/239had

1 fo’da’team.

damn duke shoulda used Craiglist

103. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

tinyurl.com/23l4vp

somebody gotta pay 4’her

104. green eyes Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 10:07 am

right link

^ him (or anyone) signing to G Unit would be stupid. Trick doesnt need shit from G-Unit. Him and buck doing some collabos might be interesting though (if buck learns to ride the beat a little better)

105. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Peace *class calls*

From AHH:

Capone from CNN is out of jail as of last Wednesday!

^Didn’t know he went back in.

peace @ FUP

108. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

Bow-Wow. tinyurl.com/34nnnw

109. Rey Says:

CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:13 am
    Bow-Wow. tinyurl.com/34nnnw

LOL

110. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

tinyurl.com/2bdc88

Yup.

111. Joe 88 Says:

Oh I thought Trick Daddy was going @ 50

*Listening to Uncle murder freestyle “Ambitions as a rida”*

^WoW, he actually killed that shit, I might have to give him another listen

Cam went to D.C & got shot, so when they come to N.Y they can’t rock Uncle murder

112. ODEMIC Says:

I’m bumpin’ that champeen snippt that ye let slip. Shits crack. Whatch’all bumpin?

I SMELL MONEY NIGGA!

114. Foekist Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:13 am
    From AHH:

Capone from CNN is out of jail as of last Wednesday!

^Didn’t know he went back in.

$$$$

me neevah

Odemic… What it is?

I’ve bumpin’… “I SMELL MONEY NIGGA!”

116. Foekist Says:

Man, I can really dig this new gig, working at a lawfirm ain’t bad at all… Nice scenery.

117. Foekist Says:

D Billz, what it does

118. green eyes Says:

what up foe

Foe… What up doe?

Foekist Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:24 am

^That’s what’s up ninja. Because somewhere between 80 – 90% of the rest of the workin’ population can’t STAND their got damn jobs.

121. Foekist Says:

Chillin yaw, greenie what it do… it’s interesting being trained by people that you’re going to be supervising. I can sense the hate already.

122. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Foekist Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:24 am

**congrats on the new gig…I need a change of scenery my damned self..

Whaddup, Nahgerfellas, and lady…BTW, fuck Carlos Menstealia…m’fukkas think he’s pushing the envelope, when in fact he’s just basing material on Chappelle’s fumes…

123. Foekist Says:

$$$$

But I don’t wanna speak too soon, it’s only my 2nd day, I’m still the new guy right now. I’ll wait till the newness wears off before I give my true analysis.

124. ODEMIC Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:23 am
    Odemic… What it is?

I’ve bumpin’… “I SMELL MONEY NIGGA!”

^Just cool homie. Imagine tha hurricane passed my island by miles, yet it killed two people. How do you reason that?

125. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

……. i wanna applaud all the B.More tracks along 95, 295, 895 & 695…. Shout out all the Eastern ave walkers… Shout out Washington Blvd… all the Ho’Strollers… I see u Bitch.

*puts on Custom Made Yellow Gator BAPEs & Coogi dragon Polo*

(pops collar, walks)

126. Foekist Says:

$$$$

co siggy marley… But at least some of Chappelles stuff is actually funny. To me only about 30% of Chappelle’s skits were funny… He had a bunch of “filler” skits too.

ODEMIC Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:29 am
    D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:23 am
    Odemic… What it is?

I’ve bumpin’… “I SMELL MONEY NIGGA!”

^Somebody owed a Karmic debt.

128. ODEMIC Says:

Did’cha’hear…Fif suing BAPE for stealing his image.

Ba dump dum Ching…

129. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @

PUMP, PUMP, PUMP IT UP!!!!

I don’t know how true this is….but I heard that Joe Budden may be signing with G-Unit!!! This could be a real good look.

Havoc’s album may be getting pushed back. Looks like some people may be pissed about that T.I. comment …

(from AHH)

CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:29 am

^LOL! What da fidduck you know about Eastern Ave aka Wiggaville?

131. ODEMIC Says:

Somebody owed a Karmic debt.

^Fuck yea. Hadda be. Waters were rough so they got snuffed.

Thats sum of that shit Nas warned us about….Or maybe he was guessin’

132. Foekist Says:

Yo I just got put up on some new ish by one of my trainers here in the office, I went to the coffee room and mixed black coffee with a pack of hot chocolate, and WALAH, you have mocha… taste just like the starbucks shit, minus the whip cream and cinnamon or whatever nhjic

133. Foekist Says:

Looks like some people may be pissed about that T.I. comment …

$$$$

Cats be killing me making comments about other rappers, these ninjas ain’t learned yet? Just shut up and don’t speak to the press about people you don’t like, that greatly reduces the amount of people you can do remixes and cameos with, ya big dummy’s! I thought this thing was all about the money??

smart dumb niggas…

134. Phuque Says:

*daps room*

Whaddup.

135. It'smesnitches Says:

@ Rey & G7

Thanks man……well it was that bad but we had a lot of wind though….not much rain…..

136. Foekist Says:

widdup Phuque

137. ODEMIC Says:

Foekist, thats my regular mix in tha morn. Yesterday, a poducer at my job was mixing coffee & coke.(pause for a cause). Bitch is crazy.

138. ODEMIC Says:

well it was that bad but we had a lot of wind though…

^Try easin’ up on the beans…lol

139. Foekist Says:

Yesterday, a poducer at my job was mixing coffee & coke.(pause for a cause).

$$$$

Think about it… you know what my next question is, please answer it.

140. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:32 am
    CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:29 am

^LOL! What da fidduck you know about Eastern Ave aka Wiggaville?

HOs Baby! …I got people Allll along the east coast, damn near every city on this bitch… i know where all the spots @. …on the road to Riches and Diamond Rings, Real bitches suck dem’thanks, GorillaPimp’n honiez is the song i sing…

*wipes of Gator BAPEs*

…Shout out All the Young Walkers along Holabird Ave… Gon’get’cha1…

141. Foekist Says:

^Try easin’ up on the beans…lol

$$$$

(no kanye)

ba doom pish! oh! i kill me

142. ODEMIC Says:

Foekist Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:40 am
    ^Try easin’ up on the beans…lol

$$$$

(no kanye)

ba doom pish! oh! i kill me

^Today is corny joke day……

Nahz EskayBar.

*Ducks* lol.

143. Phuque Says:

# Foekist Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 10:39 am

Yesterday, a poducer at my job was mixing coffee & coke.(pause for a cause).

$$$$

Think about it… you know what my next question is, please answer it.

She got tired of powdered creamer?

144. KILLA JONES Says:

Beyonce Loses Top at Toronto concert Deja Vu, can’t see nothin tho

im i late??

145. Phuque Says:

*Tuesday morning crickets*

146. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

KILLA JONES Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:50 am

Beyonce Loses Top at Toronto concert Deja Vu, can’t see nothin tho

im i late??

…if u wanna see titties, holla @ cha boy, i got 2-3 bitches round ur age, they want flowers thou… $300 for roses pimp.

Nahz EskayBar.

^Clever (c) Ricky Ramadan

148. ODEMIC Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:54 am
    Nahz EskayBar.

^Clever (c) Ricky Ramadan

^Yea, but don’t let him see any similaities betwen him and his dr. doom. else he go Kingpin on me, lol. Ahh the comics…

149. KILLA JONES Says:

wen i was 15 imy gurl had double d’s

i was the luckiest 15 year old

titty fucked that bitch everyday

**chappel voice** titties everywhere!!!!

150. Rey Says:

*sneaks in*

*puts “kick me” sign on back of Phuque’s rainbow hoodie*

*sneaks back out*

151. nation Says:

*listening to Master P for the first time*

someone call Sean P and tell him to come two piece my wig, nh

152. KILLA JONES Says:

nice pillows too

slept like a baby

nation… Phuque…

What it is?

nation… you got that Master P?

154. yaboy Says:

tuesday morning are slow.

*nods off at desk*

155. Joe 88 Says:

Master P > Sean price

*Keeps straight face*

Ms. Jack Davey aka the Black JEM

Because I said so.

157. G7 Says:

G7 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 9:16 am
    cold, billz, meen, rey, killa, eskaybar

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 10:54 am
    Nahz EskayBar.

^Clever (c) Ricky Ramadan

^i’ll take half

158. KILLA JONES Says:

master p came out with a movie called uncle P this year or last just to let ya kno…..k umm k(c) guy from south park

159. Rey Says:

Weeeelllllllll I know a site, it’s called Nah Right
    Keeps people talking all day and night
    eskay runs it, sometimes posts dumb shit
    then toots his own horn like a trumpet
    they call me Rigga Rey, the emo latino
    ya’ll say “rey’s the coolest mofo that we know”
    asterisks, greater thans, kickin’ lurkers and trolls out
    that’s my 8 bars, Emobots! Roll out!

160. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

swizz beatz and freestyle dont belong in the same sentence…

i need those pink shorts though…

[no camron giles]

161. KILLA JONES Says:

KILLA!!!

162. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

…

i need those pink shorts though…

***I’m So Raven strikes again, SMH…

163. !Ven-Tech? Says:

What’s with all the producers wanting to be rappers? Chargin 50K for a beat aint enough these days I reckon

164. G7 Says:

>>Master P > Sean price

*Keeps straight face*

====
    *keeps laughing*

165. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz- is that J- Davey mixtape worth a burn, to listen to in the whip? I’m downloading it now, but I don’t have speakers @ the desk right now…

166. Phuque Says:

# Rey Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 10:59 am

*sneaks in*

*puts “kick me” sign on back of Phuque’s rainbow hoodie*

*sneaks back out*

*looks around*

*sees no one*

*pockets walks by*

*gets kicked by pockets*

*glides across floor, chasing pockets*

*passes Michael Johnson*

*delivers the lethal “twopieceannabiscuit”*

*NR floor*

*catches breath*

*gets kicked by greenie*

*smiles*

FStylez… What it is?

Swiss Army watch > Swizz Beatz freestyles

168. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:08 am
    Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

…

i need those pink shorts though…

***I’m So Raven strikes again, SMH…

ill just borrow a pair of yours…

169. Phuque Says:

Whaddup Billz?

170. Rey Says:

LOL @ Phuque

171. nation Says:

>> nation… you got that Master P?

sho nuff… http://www.sendspace.com/file/tqfvrh

lmfao @ the 6 Dollar Man

172. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ill just borrow a pair of yours…

Ben Stein monotone:

***yeah…good comeback…original in a nonoriginal way…retardedly smart and shit…freaking idiot (c) Napoleon Dynamite

173. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:09 am
    FStylez… What it is?

Swiss Army watch > Swizz Beatz freestyles

aint shit Mayor…

swizz sellin out arenas>trillbert arenas

174. Rey Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:10 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:08 am
    Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

…

i need those pink shorts though…

***I’m So Raven strikes again, SMH…

ill just borrow a pair of yours…

^^^^^

Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

August 21st, 2007 at 11:09 am

^If you liked the first EP (don’t know if you did or not, but got to their website http://www.jdaveybaby.com to hear tracks from the 1st one) then you’ll definitely like the second one. I would say listen to it when you get to the crib. It’s kinda trippy and might throw you off while driving, lol. But if you like it at home, then throw it in the whip afterwards.

176. nation Says:

does anyone flow better than Sean P? real talk

it’s like, he writes a rhyme, it’s as if he was born saying it

177. KILLA JONES Says:

ima beast, ima creature, im the son of MISS. ether!!-weezy

killa jones also happens to be the son of miss ether.

178. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

swizz sellin out arenas>trillbert arenas

***Leaving a curious child out on a 12th story balcony alone>Being Furious Styles, more commonly known as I’m so Rav….I mean Chicago

179. Rey Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:12 am
    ill just borrow a pair of yours…

Ben Stein monotone:

*barf* Napoleon Dynamite makes Dane Cook look like Richard Pryor on the motherfucking Sunset Strip.

*ahem*

I SMELL MONEY NIGGA!

181. Phuque Says:

lmfao @ the 6 Dollar Man

“….We can rebuild him……but I don’t want to spend a lot of money…” (c) Family Guy

182. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

183. KILLA JONES Says:

swizz cheese>>swizz beats

184. Rey Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

^^^^^

Icon wants his 6XL Tall Tee back.

185. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…I like Napoleon Dynamite…Dan Cook, too…you’re prolly a Monty Python (sp?) kinda nigga, huh, Rey?

186. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    *ahem*

I SMELL MONEY PUSSY NIGGA!

KILLA JONES Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:17 am
    swizz cheese>>swizz beats

^That one has been abused. “try again muddasucka” (c) Michael Blackson

188. cMac Says:

swizz beatz is not a rapper!!!

189. KILLA JONES Says:

That one has been abused.

yea should have known better.

190. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:18 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

^^^^^

Icon wants his 6XL Tall Tee back.

***SMH…faggotry by association…dirty trick from a dirty trick, lol and n/h…

191. Joe 88 Says:

does anyone flow better than Sean P? real talk

it’s like, he writes a rhyme, it’s as if he was born saying it

*Blank stare*

Mark price (from the clevland cavaliers) > Sean price

192. Rey Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:18 am

I.. Well.. I mean..

Fuck.

*hangs head*

I’ve only seen Holy Grail, and if you say you’ve never seen it you’re a flippin’ liar!

193. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

smh @ the strike code not working…

never mind…

*goes to smoke newport 100…ina box please*

194. cMac Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:18 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

^^^^^

Icon wants his 6XL Tall Tee back.
    ___

haha

195. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

nation Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:13 am
    does anyone flow better than Sean P? real talk

it’s like, he writes a rhyme, it’s as if he was born saying it

***Chip-Fu from the Fu-Schnickens

196. belize Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:18 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

^^^^^

Icon wants his 6XL Tall Tee back.
    ——————————————-

*stops in his tracks*

What kinda ghey shyt did I just walk into?!?

197. Rey Says:

LOL @ J88

~*~*~*~*~

August 21st, 2007 at 11:20 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:18 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

^^^^^

Icon wants his 6XL Tall Tee back.

***SMH…faggotry by association…dirty trick from a dirty trick, lol and n/h…

^^^^^^

LOL..

*raises roof*

NHOC

198. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…just snippets, on “I Love the 80s”….I just remember that the emo kids loved that shit in high school…ol’ deadpan, literal humor….I guess I’m in the minority, there, because that shit is considered to be a classic…..

199. KILLA JONES Says:

im hungry

ima go find somthing to eat assholes

ill come back with some more thought provking shyt later.

200. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ima go find somthing to eat assholes

***????…what like some kind of bunghole beast? LOL and n/h…

201. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

202. Joe 88 Says:

ima go find somthing to eat, assholes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

203. It'smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:25 am
    BOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

^AAYYYYOOOOOO!!!!

204. Phuque Says:

It’smesnitches

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

205. Rey Says:

lol @ Belize– Icon started it!

~~~

August 21st, 2007 at 11:23 am

Ughh.. Yes, the nerds did champion that movie.. I’m just a fan of that british back and forth.. some of it is so irreverent and weird. It’s hilarious. You really gotta have an appreciation of absurd spoof/parody humor to dig it.

206. belize Says:

*currently listening to Shejus Price Mixtape*

207. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

KILLA JONES Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:23 am
    im hungry

ima go find somthing to eat assholes

call cmac’s mom…

208. It'smesnitches Says:

Phuque

^AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! X2

209. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ snitches throwing out meritless “AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOs”

210. belize Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:32 am
    lol @ Belize– Icon started it!

*blank stare*
    *scratches head*

well..did he atleast give u a reach around?

211. belize Says:

@ cMac..hook up that tape u was giving away yesturday

212. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I enjoy British comedy too, to an extent, but more along the lines of “Shaun of the Dead”….nerds loved that Bruce Campbell “Evil Dead” series, too…I thought that ish was just aiight (c) bruh from American Idol….

213. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:32 am
    KILLA JONES Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:23 am
    im hungry

ima go find somthing to eat assholes

call cmac’s mom…

***That’s quite enough out of you, young lady…

214. Rey Says:

lol @ Beli.. N/A.. I refuse to discuss this further, as the Nah Right Veterans Board has put a ban on gay jokes.

To answer the question, No, because we did not engage in that gay shit.

Matter ‘fact, no homo on the second syllable in “engage”, because of the way it sounds.

215. nation Says:

>> SMH @ snitches throwing out meritless “AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOs”

is there such a thing as an AYOOO with merit?

216. Phuque Says:

# It’smesnitches Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 11:34 am

Phuque

^AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! X2

*blank stare*

Ol’ Carlos Menstealia ass ninja…

217. nation Says:

jesus christ… Billz, you gotta listen to that Ruste Juxx song

lmfao… the adlibs are incedible

218. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

nation Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:39 am
    >> SMH @ snitches throwing out meritless “AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOs”

is there such a thing as an AYOOO with merit?

***Yep…when it gets to this point…NR’s new anthem…

219. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:38 am
    Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:32 am
    KILLA JONES Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:23 am
    im hungry

ima go find somthing to eat assholes

call cmac’s mom…

***That’s quite enough out of you, young lady…

man, my nuts are getting kinda heavy….mind hoppin off?

220. It'smesnitches Says:

Ayo Phuque

*Gun Shot*

nation Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:40 am
    jesus christ… Billz, you gotta listen to that Ruste Juxx song

lmfao… the adlibs are incedible

^Which one?

222. hoodtalk.org Says:

*Swagger in the human form walks in…sees a lot of bitchmade faggots in the vicinity*

223. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

man, my nuts are getting kinda heavy….mind hoppin off?

***YOu don’t have nuts, Raven….(n/h)

224. belize Says:

Reason to go to and pick up that Shejus Christ on my “mixtapes to cop”

as always free.99

225. Rey Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Shaun of the dead was good.. I didn’t like the Evil Dead trilogy.. I tried watching it (at the behest of one of my capos, who is a mighty nerd himself), and I fell asleep.

I say give Monty Python and the Holy Grail a shot. At the very least, you’ll see where half of the Simpson’s odd references are from.

THAT’S AN ORDER, MAGGOT!

226. Rey Says:

*daps Hootie, the human weeble wobble*

LF– 2 of my boys are going to see Hootie and the Blowfish tonite. I was gonna go but I changed my mind.. I really only know “Only wanna be with you” (n-n-no h-h-homo)

227. Phuque Says:

# hoodtalk.org Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 11:44 am

HOODTALK.ORG
    Posted By: HOODTALK.ORG | Friday, August 17, 2007

I would just like to reiterate the fact that I’m a homo. I just post on the internet to plug my site (www.hoodtalk.org) even though I reside in suburban California, where my life partner ‘Twan and I take trips to the mall together and sip on each other’s Lattes. We occasionally drink each other’s coffee too. http://www.tinyurl.com/38a5wc.

Get my cage in the back.

228. hoodtalk.org Says:

I have so much swagger..I can give you some…

229. Rey Says:

“Ferret Click, bitch!” > “Get my cage in the back!”

230. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:49 am
    # hoodtalk.org Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 11:44 am

HOODTALK.ORG
    Posted By: HOODTALK.ORG | Friday, August 17, 2007

Get my cage in the back.

^You need a life homie….Every second you spend on worry about me is one second you loose from your own life…

You like a parasite…I’m the host, the body…

233. Rey Says:

@ Belize– Sorry, never dug Mr. Bean. =(

~~~

CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:51 am
    hoodtalk.org Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:44 am

HOOTS = tinyurl.com/2ucke8

Best. One. Evar.

234. yaboy Says:

*wheels of NR come to a screeching halt*

235. hoodtalk.org Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:51 am
    “Ferret Click, bitch!” > “Get my cage in the back!”

^“ Circle My Crib, NIGGA! “ > both of those

236. Rey Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:54 am

August 21st, 2007 at 11:51 am
    “Ferret Click, bitch!” > “Get my cage in the back!”

^“ Circle My Crib, NIGGA! “ > both of those

***

True.

237. belize Says:

*daps 88*

I luv The Mack bruh..i was just watching that DVD last night

*begins to throw money in the air*

238. Joe 88 Says:

Circle My Crib, NIGGA!

^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

239. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Eskay!

Wow one post w/o Curtis or Kayne… Bet he won’t last the whole day!

240. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 11:50 am

I have so much swaggerfaggot..I can give you some…

241. Rey Says:

*daps xfacta*

242. hoodtalk.org Says:

furious why you 25 years old and you still live wit yo momma…loser ass nigga….

I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

243. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

Classic Nah Post.
    tinyurl.com/33tqm3

*88 jumps in Caddy el’dog with flux capacitor*

244. Joe 88 Says:

I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

*Blank stare*

You’re a millionaire?

245. hoodtalk.org Says:

If you 25 years old and you still live with yo momma..

You deserve to get spit in the face…cuz you fucking disgrace..

Pissed on even….

August 21st, 2007 at 11:53 am
    @ Belize– Sorry, never dug Mr. Bean. =(

[||]

249. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:59 am
    I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

*Blank stare*

You’re a millionaire?

in e-cash

250. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:59 am
    I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

——————–

Don’t you live in Baltimore???

Millionaires Lost!

251. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**Hot Fuzz (n/h) was the joint…like a different version of “Shaun of the Dead”…

252. ODEMIC Says:

G7: It may sound incredible, but i’m just seein your comment for the first time, dawg. Thats funny as fuck…

253. Rey Says:

That thread was painful to read.. Christ… I’m glad Nah has initiated some kind of spelling/grammar standards..

CuZ dIS ShiT wUz geTTiNg MaD aNNoyIng

254. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

Rey

———–
    You know if you pay me $99.99 plus tax, I can show you how to add pics to your blog… I like you content, but it’s needs to be spruced up with some pics….

255. Rey Says:

Hot Fuzz was funny.. it dragged like heck in the middle, but the end was good.

LF- Superbad was good. Better than knocked up, not quite as funny as 40 year old virgin.

256. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:03 pm
    @

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:59 am
    I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

——————–

Don’t you live in Baltimore???

Millionaires Lost!

its funny how these clowns are comfortable just sittin back and typing the first bullshit thought that pops into their heads…knowing that shit is about as believable as hooties moms recovering from her herion and dick suckin addictions…

257. ODEMIC Says:

I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…Reallionaire (c) farrah Gray. Now thats pimpin’.

258. CrAzy88SiNcE88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:06 pm
    @

Rey

———–

for 99.99, i can send a bad spanish Bo’legged bitch to ya crib.

259. Phuque Says:

>>>You need a life homie….Every second you spend on worry about me is one second you loose from your own life…

You like a parasite…I’m the host, the body…

I’ll remember that next time you visit my blog….which will probably be today.

260. Rey Says:

@ X– Drop that to free 99 and we have a deal.

261. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:07 pm
    Hot Fuzz was funny.. it dragged like heck in the middle, but the end was good.

***Yup, HF dragged until the point where the conspiracy came to light…then it was all hilarity…”By the Power of Greyskull” wasn’t exactly “Fuck-a-doodle doo” (n/h), but funny nonetheless… I need to catch Superbad this weekend, or some shit….looks straight…

262. Phuque Says:

“Ferret Click, bitch!” > “Get my cage in the back!”

both (c) Phuque

263. Joe 88 Says:

You stupid mu’fukka’s, I didn’t say I was a millionaire, hootie said that dickheads. & they say baltimore school systems is fucked up.

264. It'smesnitches Says:

Phuque Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:08 pm

You like a parasite…I’m the host, the body…

I’ll remember that next time you visit my blog….which will probably be today.

^Good one

265. Phuque Says:

*daps Joe88 Millionaire*

266. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

August 21st, 2007 at 12:09 pm
    @ X– Drop that to free 99 and we have a deal.

——————

It’s easy to add pics… If you don’t know how to just ask… (nhjic)…

267. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:10 pm

they say baltimore school systems is fucked up.

***word…they be reaching like shit, right, Joe?…making emmy award winning television shows about it and shit..if that shit was true, it would prolly be embarrassing….

268. It'smesnitches Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:10 pm

^What do u mean about the school systems, I was planning on going there……..whats wrong with it?

269. Joe 88 Says:

*daps Joe88 Millionaire*

SMH I didn’t say that

>hoodtalk.org Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 11:58 am
    furious why you 25 years old and you still live wit yo momma…loser ass nigga….

I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

^Joe 88 says
    *Blank stare*

You’re a millionaire?

SMH @ ya’ll, do ya’ll read comments of just skim threw em?

270. nation Says:

>> Which one?

Why your ugly ass moms ain’t use birth control

How the fuck your Timbs always leaning like the Tower of Pisa

How the fuck you got a caesar with waves in the front and an afro shag in the back

271. belize Says:

This is a true account recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota,
    Florida. (Randy, I don’t know if it’s true or not…but its funny!:-))

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her
    car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She
    dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream
    at the top of her lungs, “I HAVE A GUN, AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT! GET
    OUT OF THE CAR!”

The four men didn’t wait for a second threat. They got out and ran
    like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her
    shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat.
    She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition.
    She tried and tried, and then she realized why… it was for the same
    reason she had wondered why
    there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12 packs of beer in the front
    seat. A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five
    spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the
    police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn’t stop laughing. He
    pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were
    reporting a car-jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white,
    less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a
    large handgun.

Sadly, No charges were filed.

272. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:10 pm

lol…we know that Joe…

put the weapon down…no need to shoot anybody..[nh]

273. Phuque Says:

*daps Joe88 Millionaire*

SMH I didn’t say that

I know. Just kidding bro.

274. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ ya’ll, do ya’ll read comments of just skim threw em?

***Typos are self ether (c) DBillz

275. Rey Says:

@ CS88– Not necessary.. Last 2 weekends have found me on an unusual hot streak. [ll]

@ Phuque– More curtis?

276. ODEMIC Says:

^Cause DJ clue’s my hero, lol

277. Phuque Says:

lol @ Joe bein’ all aggy today…ain’t nobody said nothin’ about Boosie…..yet….

278. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

WTF @…

279. Joe 88 Says:

lol…we know that Joe…

put the weapon down…no need to shoot anybody..[nh]

*Lowers head*

*Raises gun……….points it @ my head*

*Shoots self in the face*

*Survives*

*wears patch over eye ala slick rick*

SMH @ Myself, that’s what happens when you try to talk on the phone, read comments & type @ the same time.

I Lost

280. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn I can see most of ya niggas are on your Aunt Flow (c) Greenie, or LL (Not The Rappa)

281. nation Says:

>> I moved out my momma crib at 18 and became a millionaire…

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the Catholic Church pays crazy hush money nowadays

282. It'smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    WTF @…

^That boy needs help….(n/h)

283. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the Catholic Church pays crazy hush money nowadays

***Wowwwwwwwww (c) Flavor Flav

284. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

belize Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:14 pm
    This is a true account recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota,
    Florida. (Randy, I don’t know if it’s true or not…but its funny!:-))

*************************************************************

lol. that reminds me of when Leno used to play 911 tapes on his show…some chick called screaming that there was a flattened bear in her friends living room. she kept saying it mustve been ran over by a truck…she was mad hysterical…

then she called back and apologized saying it was just a bearskin rug…

285. It'smesnitches Says:

Who is more sexy….Ciara or Cassie?

286. Phuque Says:

Reymundo:

@ Phuque– More curtis?

^^CRS skit will be up by tomorrow hopefully…..giving Curtis a break…

287. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:19 pm

August 21st, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    WTF @…

^That boy needs help….(n/h)

***True that…you know dude is in his 30s?

288. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:19 pm

August 21st, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    WTF @…

^That boy needs help….(n/h)

cuz her teeth has a pussyyyyyyyyyyy…

*dies*

289. nation Says:

>> CRS skit will be up by tomorrow hopefully…

lmfao… *passes the mousse*

290. Joe 88 Says:

Who is more sexy….Ciara or Cassie?

Ciara reminds me of micheal Jackson, real talk, & cassie looks like she wears a sports cup for no reason, so i’ll have to go with…………….

291. Phuque Says:

the Catholic Church pays crazy hush money nowadays

Altar Boy across the belly

292. It'smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:21 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:19 pm

August 21st, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    WTF @…

^That boy needs help….(n/h)

***True that…you know dude is in his 30s?

^GTFOH…….u playing?

293. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:21 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:19 pm

August 21st, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    WTF @…

^That boy needs help….(n/h)

***True that…you know dude is in his 30s?

his age makes that shit go from being funny to sad in a matter of moments…

294. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Who is more sexy….Ciara or Cassie?

**Keri Hilson

295. tyrone biggums Says:

Phuque Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 12:23 pm
    the Catholic Church pays crazy hush money nowadays

Altar Boy across the belly

aaaaaYYYYYOOOOOOOO

296. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:21 pm
    Who is more sexy….Ciara or Cassie?

—————————–

Ciara = Ru Paul
    Cassie = 5-10 years

297. nation Says:

>> Altar Boy across the belly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauryn_Hill#Vatican_controversy

^ read what Lauryn had to say… that shit is the greatest

298. Joe 88 Says:

I have a confession, i’m starting to like uncle murda’s music (pause)

*Currently looking @ the uncle murder interview*

They know what happen, they know uncle murder weaved it, they seen uncle murder run for a minute, turn around, & grip up on that mu’fucking thang

*Dies*

299. nation Says:

Altar Boy across the belly

aaaaaYYYYYOOOOOOOO

*dies but St.-Peter is trying play me at the door*

300. It'smesnitches Says:

That dude is in his 30s? Nigga looks like he’s 18 or something….

301. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

From IMDB:

Andy Milonakis

Date of Birth:
    30 January 1976, Katonah, New York, USA more
    Trivia:
    Is of Greek descent. more
    Alternate Names:
    Andrew M. Milonakis / Andy M. Milonakis

302. Rey Says:

@ Snitchy– Cassie. Small boobs and all.

~~~~

Phuque Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:21 pm
    Reymundo:

@ Phuque– More curtis?

^^CRS skit will be up by tomorrow hopefully…..giving Curtis a break…

^^^^^^

Uh Oh.. Okay.

303. Joe 88 Says:

Altar Boy across the belly

aaaaaYYYYYOOOOOOOO

^lol

Also lol @ ty lurking.

304. !Ven-Tech? Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:25 pm
    Who is more sexy….Ciara or Cassie?

**Keri Hilson

agreed

but in Ciara vs Cassie case, I’m gonna go wit Cassie. She looks like her body was made for sin PLUS she banged the whole dipset so at least you know she f**kin

305. It'smesnitches Says:

They say Cassie was talking about giving head in the song “Me & You”….

306. belize Says:

Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago Says:

then she called back and apologized saying it was just a bearskin rug…

LMAO..u gotta find an old clip of that fam..that shyt is funny as fuk

307. !Ven-Tech? Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:29 pm
    They say Cassie was talking about giving head in the song “Me & You”….

I heard the same thing…so now I picture Cassie when I’m beatin down the respectable bus station skanks

*Picks Leon Phelps sized afro*

308. THE-XFACTA Says:

Getting Head From A Bitch>Having Sex With A Bitch

309. belize Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:29 pm
    They say Cassie was talking about giving head in the song “Me & You”….

*hands him dusty old late pass*

310. Joe 88 Says:

*Still listening to David Banner feat UGK “Suicide Doors”*

My dick & my nuts got a myspace page, & these bitches hit my balls 2500 times a day – Pimp C

^No homo for posting those lyrics

311. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    Getting Head From A Bitch>Having Sex With A Bitch

***Only when that bitch is Bahamadia (sorry, too easy)

312. Joe 88 Says:

Getting Head From A Bitch>Having Sex With A Bitch

^eh, it depends on the bitch, & what’s better, the throat or the guts.

313. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:29 pm
    They say Cassie was talking about giving head in the song “Me & You”….

she was…Diddy confirmed it…but u know she aint write that shit…but if u ever saw the uncut version of the vid, its no questin the bitch is a freak…

314. tyrone biggums Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    Getting Head From A Bitch>Having Sex With A Bitch

…9 out of 10 times that gets a co-sign….however 1 out of 10 times i must strongly disagree…..every once in awhile you must beat the pussy up…..

315. It'smesnitches Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    Getting Head From A Bitch>Having Sex With A Bitch

^Depends which one she’s best at…..

316. Rey Says:

*daps ty*

317. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

fucking a bitch’s mouth>laying back and just lettin a bitch suck

318. Joe 88 Says:

& when it comes to beef, all my guns loaded like lux – some random nigga on youtube

319. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 12:35 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    Getting Head From A Bitch>Having Sex With A Bitch

***Word…sometimes heezy does the job, but ain’t nothing like the real thing…tell me I’m lying, because if pussy wasn’t so good, 90% of y’all niggas who have kids wouldn’t, lol…

320. Furiou$tylez...I'm So Chicago Says:

why Cassie would be a top contender for gettin the Big Meats…

321. I Fux Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am
    Ike only wears daisy dukes.

(nh)

***Rey sleeps in his boyfriends’ t-shirts

^^^*dies* but there is nothing sexier than a girl waking up in the morning in my shirt and nothing else.

*daps all regs*