Kanye West – Graduation Tracklist

Tracklist below.

1. Good Morning
2. Homecoming (Featuring Chris Martin)
3. Stronger
4. Champion
5. Good Life (Featuring T-Pain)
6. I Wonder
7. Even More Broke Phi Broke (Skit)
8. Can’t Tell Me Nothing
9. Drunk and Hot Girls (Featuring Mos Def)
10. Evrything I Am (Scratches By DJ Priemier)
11.Good Night (Featuring Mos Def & Al Be)
12. Big Brother
13. Graduation (Skit)
14. The Glory
15. CRS (Featuring Lupe Fiasco and Pharrell) [Pre-Order Only]

From iTunes, so probably final.

322 Responses to “Kanye West – Graduation Tracklist”

1. ODEMIC Says:

UNO

2. Soul Clapper Says:

11.Good Night (Featuring Mos Def & Al Be)

^ Please tell me that’s not Al B. Sure!

3. man_amazin Says:

4. ODEMIC Says:

Rey, so this is why you took the day off from work…

5. Rey Says:

FIRST!

Yeah, I know I’m not first, but ’round these parts, I’m first when it’s Kanye.

NO HOMO

just outside Toronto in a city called Hamilton…born and raised. Its right in the middle between Buffalo and Toronto.

^I heard B’lo is madd close to Toronto. What’s the distance?

7. man_amazin Says:

kanye>curtis

8. Soul Clapper Says:

10. Evrything I Am (Scratches By DJ Priemier)

^ Preemo getting his props. First Common, now Kanye.

9. Rey Says:

LMAO– Not exactly, Odie.

“7. Even More Broke Phi Broke (Skit)”

Is it wrong that I can’t wait to hear that?

10. Rey Says:

Only 14 tracks?

Hmm… I thought there was some track called “Invincible”? The one he did lyrics to on that UK radio show? Maybe that’s “Champion”…

Either way, this is gonna be the best album that I’ve bought since Food & Liquor, word shizzle thong straps.

Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:37 am
    11.Good Night (Featuring Mos Def & Al Be)

^ Please tell me that’s not Al B. Sure!

^I put money on it that the track is lava. That could be biased since I’m a Al B. fan (no Harlem Shake originator).

As far as Westchester’s relevance to music:

Al B. Sure on Ye’s album >>>>>>> __________

12. Rey Says:

Hola Siete.. Don’t fear homey..

*reaches into duffell bag*

I brought Star Wars Pajamas for everybody!

*starts throwing them to regs*

2 tracks wit’ Black Dante and no Weezy? YES! (c) Marv Albert

14. Rey Says:

You think “The Glory” samples “Glory of Love” from The Karate Kid Part 2?

Tell you what, I think Byron Crawford’s a gaseous introverted fool, but dangit, he’s spot on for diggin’ that song. Peter Cetera is cool.

15. ODEMIC Says:

He threw in that CRS joint last minute though. That indicates to me that they’re really gonna do the album.(If i’m not late with this deduction, was it announced?)

16. G7 Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:32 am

^ Flukey just sounded like a British thing to say to me.

I heard that although a lot of people think Canada is the safest place on earth, the cities are getting hectic. Regular shootings and shit.

====
    fluke is common around here and i think in some parts of the states. its just a way of saying lucky or unlucky depending on how you use it like… tampa beating the yankees in a series would be considered a fluke.

On here being safe, the only place that is really getting hectic is Toronto. Montreal a little bit, but you get that with most major cities anywhere. The rest of the country is really laid back

17. Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:42 am
    2 tracks wit’ Black Dante and no Weezy? YES! (c) Marv Albert

Cosign.. I was scared to deff that Weezy and Akon were gonna be on it.. I should’ve had more faith in Mr. West.

18. ODEMIC Says:

word shizzle thong straps

^negro… explain yourself…

Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:41 am
    Hola Siete.. Don’t fear homey..

*reaches into duffell bag*

I brought Star Wars Pajamas for everybody!

*starts throwing them to regs*

^ *gets scissors*

*cuts ’em in half*

*wipes car down*

ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:44 am
    word shizzle thong straps

^negro… explain yourself…

^lmfao

21. G7 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:38 am

^I heard B’lo is madd close to Toronto. What’s the distance?

====
    B’lo to T.Dot is about 1hr and 15. I’m about 45 minutes from B’lo. I gets a lot of cross border shopping done.

22. ODEMIC Says:

10. Evrything I Am (Scratches By DJ Priemier)

^Scratches, lol. Shows the potent power of tha DJ.

Hate the cover though, wtf

23. Rey Says:

Billz…sir…you wound me.

~~~

ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:44 am
    word shizzle thong straps

^negro… explain yourself…

****

LOL.. It just seemed to go well with “Word Shizzle”.. no subliminals.. NO HOMO

24. Rey Says:

Word.. I’m glad the bear logo guy is back, but I don’t like that Anime shit.. Never ever have, never ever will.

25. G7 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:42 am
    2 tracks wit’ Black Dante and no Weezy? YES! (c) Marv Albert

===
    lol. Good move on Ye’s part. Weezy needs to calm down a bit.

26. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Too much mos Def on the album for me.

27. jay Says:

only 9 songs we havent heard. o well.

28. ODEMIC Says:

Bear cover > Masta Pee hood covers. And thats about it.

29. G7 Says:

Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:40 am
    Only 14 tracks?

===
    I think 14-16 tracks is the perfect length for an album these days. When I was younger I used to like albums with 18-20+ tracks, but now I find that its too much and with the quality of music today you usually end up with too much filler.

30. ODEMIC Says:

Too much mos Def on the album for me.

^Once its another ‘Two words’ i’m good But four words…? LOL

31. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:28 am
    Chillin’, Cold. (no pun intended for a change)

Rockin’ from home today, checking out those new Lupe tracks.. So far Superstar > Wherever I Go.

^^^^^^^

If you rockin from home today Rey check out this band they from my home town, they just had a number 1 album, you will be able to hear what ppl my side of the world sound like!!! nhjic

32. Rey Says:

@ Siete– I agree, but ‘Ye’s last 2 albums had more than 14 tracks, and I enjoyed all of them. Ya know?

33. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Evrything I Am (Scratches By DJ Priemier)

^^^^^^

50 pence lost!!!!

34. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:50 am
    Too much mos Def on the album for me.

^Once its another ‘Two words’ i’m good But four words…? LOL

^ LOL!

35. ODEMIC Says:

^14-16’s perfect. It definitely was with blueprint

36. 456 Says:

that aint the real cover

37. Rey Says:

What up Busta The English Smacka!

I’m checking out the first one nizzow.

38. ODEMIC Says:

That cover Nah Right… I’m geting the paperback version

39. spanish jay Says:

smh @ kanye keepin’ it (relatively) more gully than the ‘the strawberry shake man’

40. Big Homie Says:

9. Drunk and Hot Girls (Featuring Mos Def)

^^ Classic song title.

41. ODEMIC Says:

Chris Martin = The new Pharell. Hip hop needs a white boy every now and again.

42. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:57 am
    Chris Martin = The new Pharell. Hip hop needs a white boy every now and again.

^^^^^
    Chris Martin>JT

50 lost again.

43. Rey Says:

Cosign Odie.. I thought C dot Martin was good on Beach Chair (aka my favorite joint on KC)

@ Busta– That first song was pretty good.. Reminded me of a road trip movie montage song.

44. cMac Says:

*Daps Regs*
    *Skkkkrrrrtttt, slams brakes…….ain’t nothin changed (you know who you are BRAXTON)*

can’t wait…. for Graduation

45. ODEMIC Says:

5. Good Life (Featuring T-Pain)

^SMH. Hype stuck a chop stick up Ye’s nose or sum?

46. Rey Says:

What up cMac?

@ Busta– 2nd track is cool too, I think I like it more than the first.

456… spanish jay… cMac…

What it is chiefs?

Milly Mil… What it is?

49. ODEMIC Says:

I thought C dot Martin was good on Beach Chair (aka my favorite joint on KC)

^Beach chair was refreshing as a track. But i’ma a gully motherfucker to my heart, so i blast Oh My God everytime i put in that album.

Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:46 am
    Billz…sir…you wound me.

^ ayo?

51. OnPoint Says:

49th stitches!!!

52. OnPoint Says:

whaddup kids

anybody know who produced that Nas/cee lo track…..sounds like DangerMouse or someone trying to be DangerMouse

53. cMac Says:

billzz ……..reeeyyy

54. cMac Says:

# ODEMIC Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 10:01 am

I thought C dot Martin was good on Beach Chair (aka my favorite joint on KC)

_______

Oh My God was for the ladies….

55. ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:01 am
    Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 9:46 am
    Billz…sir…you wound me.

^Good lookin’ out Billz, that on slipped past me. Rey, i’d ship you to military school, but… LOL.

Shoulda went to work today

56. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:01 am
    Milly Mil… What it is?

^ What up Billz?

57. It'smesnitches Says:

What don’t kill me….can only make me stronger

58. ODEMIC Says:

Oh My God was for the ladies….

59. ODEMIC Says:

I thought it was gonna be a hot summer?

60. Joe 88 Says:

I swear if they put that bear with those glasses on a shirt/sweater, i’m copping it.

61. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:00 am
    What up cMac?

@ Busta– 2nd track is cool too, I think I like it more than the first.

Yeah i like the second better as well, try and find “face for the radio” best tune on the album!!!

Whats with day off? Is it the old 1, 2, sick crew?

62. cMac Says:

# ODEMIC Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 10:07 am

I thought it was gonna be a hot summer?
    ______

Only if they didn’t waste their money on that USDA cd…

>>^Maybe, but the beat was crack. Whole album was sorta soft compared to past works, but its cool.

^My sentiments exactly. Though it would be rather awkward for him to be vacationing in Praque with Chanel kicks on and then come back to do a Vol. 1 type album. Still, he owes us a AT LEAST a “I still got it” type of mixtape. Like, with the “wiggity-iggities” and all that shit.

Joe 88 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:07 am

^*emphatically co-signs*

*hopes he and Joe don’t rock it at the same time*

Joe88… Yerrrrrrrrrooooooo… sup yo?

65. Joe 88 Says:

*hopes he and Joe don’t rock it at the same time*

^lol, what up Billz?

66. G7 Says:

>>I thought it was gonna be a hot summer?

====
    That reminds me of Cam’ron. What happened to that guy? Didn’t he say it was gonna be a hot summer?

67. ODEMIC Says:

Only if they didn’t waste their money on that USDA cd…

^I took a listen to their white girl’s remix. Shook my head at niggas still dedicatin’ 3 1/2 mins to their halucinatory facinations with coke. Then moved on to more free downloads of jingles.

Y’all ever seen that Jamie Fox episode whee he’s dreamin’ of being a rich and famous jingle writing star? Dude was prophetic.

68. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

G7 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:13 am
    >>I thought it was gonna be a hot summer?

====

^^^^^
    He meant the weather!!

69. Joe 88 Says:

USDA CD wasn’t that bad

*Turns up Mims “where I belong”*

70. BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM Says:

68..cant wait for this to drop

71. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Slides in NR, on Heeleys (sp?) with spinning Daytons….what it does, folks?

72. ODEMIC Says:

He meant the weather!!

^Ohhhh… That’s why he was dressed like that….

smh @ Uncle Murder not fulfullin’ the job as resident shit-starter for the summer time

lol @ iCon… What it is chief?

Yo, I’m hittin’ up that Patrice Oneal joint this weekend in DC. Yessirrrr

Now all I gotta do is actually cop the tickets, lol.

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Uncle Fester>Uncle Murder

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:18 am
    lol @ iCon… What it is chief?

Yo, I’m hittin’ up that Patrice Oneal joint this weekend in DC. Yessirrrr

Now all I gotta do is actually cop the tickets, lol.

***Cool..I’m actually gonna be outta town for business- you’re gonna have to supply the highlights (no beauty shop) on Monday….

77. ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:17 am

^Uncle Turda on Def Jam = The greatest story that should never ever be told

78. cMac Says:

White girl is a straight song…..it’s the only song I listen to off USDA. I erased the rest from my computer. Jeezy’s first album was crack, the good kind. Now Jeezy is crack…the bad kind.

79. G7 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:17 am

====
    ha ha, he fell off too! What happened to Tru Life? All these shit talkers just disappeared over the summer.

80. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Frantically running from a turtle in the streets, and getting caught>Chances of an Uncle Murder CD getting bought

81. Rey Says:

@ Busta– Ehh, mental health day, ya know?

I meant “wound” as in–ah, fuck it.

*accepts “ayo” citation*

What Icon the Don?

Currently listening to: “Street Opera” – Ghost feat. Sun God

83. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, Rey?

84. Rey Says:

If they had that logo on a black 4XLT shirt, I’d cop.

85. Rey Says:

NM, Ike.. My birthday weekend is shaping up to be very, very eventful.

*crosses fingers*

NHJICFCIGN

86. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:24 am
    Currently listening to: “Street Opera” – Ghost feat. Sun God

***I was banging “More Fish” (no ???) this morning- “Good” was my entrance theme and shit, lol…. (no WWF)

87. Joe 88 Says:

Jeezy’s first album was crack, the good kind. Now Jeezy is crack…the bad kind.

^I thought Jeezy was getting better, he’s expanding his flow & delivery, the song “Get it up” Jeezy was rapping fast, like a bone type rap scheme, I was impressed.

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:25 am
    If they had that logo on a black 4XLT shirt, I’d cop.

***4XLT? Shit, you might as well skin an actual bear and throw some shades on that bitch, lol…

89. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Yo- have any of y’all seen the segment of MTV’s Hoodfab, where Kanye loses, and gets kinda salty at the end? Duke plays it off eventually, but it’s clear that he’s miffed, lol…..

90. Joe 88 Says:

T.I’s my homeboy, but SMH @

youtube.com/watch?v=6HAO-gkd5yQ&NR=1

I was banging “More Fish” (no ???) this morning

^I believe the proper disclaimer would be No Mermaid.

make a check for eight hundred dollas, DBillz Jiggaman… holla!

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:27 am
    Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:25 am
    If they had that logo on a black 4XLT shirt, I’d cop.

^lmao

93. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ this comment left over @ youtube

>duvalstrapstar08 (2 weeks ago) Marked as spam
    T.I.P. tryin 2 act all hard but he not..T.I. made him T.I.P.(lol)im sayin all of diz lik itz 2 people knowin itz only 1 nigga

SMH

94. Rey Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:27 am
    Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:25 am
    If they had that logo on a black 4XLT shirt, I’d cop.

^^^^^

*thinks about it*

But wouldn’t your mom get mad?

95. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Currently listening to Chuck Brown’s, “About the Business” joint….

*** Congo crickets***

**Drops head in shame, walks away

96. ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:28 am
    I was banging “More Fish” (no ???) this morning

^I believe the proper disclaimer would be No Mermaid.

^No spongebob, lol. Dont ask me why i know this.

97. Jamz Says:

What up folkz…? Folkz = Joe, Billz, Rey, Iconic, G7, CMac and anybody else I was too lazy to look for in the comments area…

*Currently listening to LB’s – Yo-Yo*

98. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*thinks about it*

But wouldn’t your mom get mad?

***Ioono, but when I hit the skins on your moms she’s never bare…I do be rocking shades, though, tinted out to the Ray charles level…”mess around and go blind don’t get to see shit” (c) Chris Wallace

Jamz… What it is chief?

100. AzIz Says:

the best song on that USDA album is the one that jeezy starts off with the verse “corporate thuggin CTE and til the day I die that’s the way its gon be.” the video was shot in black and white. what’s the name of that song? I forgot. es posted the video on here a couple of weeks back.

101. ODEMIC Says:

*thinks about it*

But wouldn’t your mom get mad?

Ayyyoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

102. cMac Says:

joe 88…..

he might have become a better rapper…..but not a better writer.

@ iCon… “Good” is one of the tracks you bump right after you jumped outta the hot water, shaved, and on your way to pickin’ up a shorty for a date. Singin’ the adlibs in the bathroom mirror n’ shit… lol.

Shanti… What it (az)iz?

105. Rey Says:

lol @ Icon.. Touche!

What up Jiggy Jamz?

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn, I just realized that Chuck Brown is pretty much a 75 yr old rapper….

LF: And shame on you for jackin’ your new NR moniker from a now defunct r&b group.

Smh

Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.

109. AzIz Says:

billz what it do…

jamz, you fuck with (NH) median from justus league’s music?

icon, cmac,odemic, joe, rey and everyone else what up

110. AzIz Says:

billz what it do…

jamz, you fuck with (NH) median from justus league’s music?

icon, cmac,odemic, joe, rey and everyone else what up

pops is the king, I’m the fresh prince (c) Sun God

Yo, they’ll probably go down as the illest father/son collabo in hip hop.

112. G7 Says:

Jamz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:33 am

*Currently listening to LB’s – Yo-Yo*

whudup Jamz? good choice on the ‘currently listening to’

113. AzIz Says:

what’s goin on cold

also billz is that video aimed @ me? can’t watch youtube on my phone.

114. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:39 am

***So sayeth the great NR philosopher, “Confuseya”

115. Jamz Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:35 am

*thinks about it*

But wouldn’t your mom get mad?

^^Iconic, I thought I told you that me & Rey’s mom was dating now? Going behind my back like that is just disrespectful playa….LOL! I’m sorry you had to find out about like this Rey… SMH @ not telling Rey sooner…

116. cMac Says:

aziz………..WHATUP!!!???

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Cold+ Confusion= ColdFusion: a nuclear level of not knowing what the fuck this nigga is talking about….

118. Joe 88 Says:

>pops is the king, I’m the fresh prince (c) Sun God

Yo, they’ll probably go down as the illest father/son collabo in hip hop.

^What about wayne & baby?

*Looks in the mirror*

*Gives self blank stare for that comment*

119. Joe 88 Says:

What up AzIz?

120. Jamz Says:

AzIz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:40 am
    billz what it do…

jamz, you fuck with (NH) median from justus league’s music?

^^What up Shanti! Nah me and Median’s music ain’t fuckin, but I do listen to some of his stuff though…LOL! He just dropped a mixtape…

AzIz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:41 am
    what’s goin on cold

also billz is that video aimed @ me? can’t watch youtube on my phone.

^You know you stay in my scope (c) Duck Hunt. Lol. And nah, it’s not a video. It’s MoKenStef’s album Azz Izz. Sound familiar?

122. Rey Says:

What up AzIz?

~~~~~

Hmm.. Ya know, Jamz, I’m pretty sure you’ve never even met my mother. As a matter of fact, I’m willing to bet that you’re just trying to do that “ether” thing that’s all the rage. Well lemme tell ya buddy, you’re never gonna “ether” anyone if you keep lying about having relations with people you’ve never met.

Those are called “Lies”, Jamz. and Lies hurt.

***So sayeth the great NR philosopher, “Confuseya”

————–

^ Ike thats the great Nelson Mandela

straight Blasphemy.

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ Rey’s public sevice announcement

125. cMac Says:

# Jamz Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 10:43 am

____

^^^^^
    Cocaine is a helluva drug….yeah I stepped on his couch (c) Chappelle

126. Jamz Says:

Damn, Billz…you pulled that Mokenstef group the r&b grave for real playa…LOL!

Joe 88 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:43 am
    >pops is the king, I’m the fresh prince (c) Sun God

Yo, they’ll probably go down as the illest father/son collabo in hip hop.

^What about wayne & baby?

*Looks in the mirror*

*Gives self blank stare for that comment*

^LOL!

*stops laughter abruptly*

*smh*

128. AzIz Says:

@ jamz

yeah I know I was talkin to him about his mixtape the other day…still haven’t had the chance to listen but he told me I can download it for free on his myspace…have u listened to it?

129. ODEMIC Says:

What it do AzIz. I’m wildin’ out today, not tryna think too hard. (c)NY entire police dept.

Those are called “Lies”, Jamz. and Lies hurt.

^LOL. Emo at its finest.

131. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:44 am
    ***So sayeth the great NR philosopher, “Confuseya”

————–

^ Ike thats the great Nelson Mandela

straight Blasphemy.

***I didn’t know who said it, but that quote was familiar, and I recognized the wisdom in it…I was just trynna ruffle your feathers (lol and n/h)…

peep this

mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.asx

133. Soul Clapper Says:

Shit, I step out for 10 minutes and everybody shows up.

Help me out, I need to know if it is worth copping a Royce Da 5’9″ CD. Rock City perhaps. Obviously, I’ve got “Boom!” on vinyl, but I never felt the need to cop his album. Recently though, he’s dropped some of the best 16’s I’ve heard in a minute (the Black Milk remix stood out in particular, and he tore up the 9th Wonder track too), so I thought maybe I should do some serious research.

So, to cop or not to cop, that is the question…

134. ODEMIC Says:

“I’m willing to bet that you’re just trying to do that “ether” thing that’s all the rage.”

^LMAO. Said Principal Skinner to Nelson, lol

Soul Clapper… cop it. It’s worth havin’ in the catalog.

136. Sangano Says:

I dunno i dont seem too impressed by that track list for some reason…..seems a lil skimpy

137. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BTW, Cold…Thanks for passing on the knowledge…I KNEW that Nelson Mandela was deeper than he is perceived to be…always bullying Bart, and going “ha ha!!!” whenever some foul shit goes down….

138. Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:46 am
    Those are called “Lies”, Jamz. and Lies hurt.

^LOL. Emo at its finest.

*laughs*

*cries*

*combs hair over eye*

*puts on hoodie*

You just…You just…YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!

Shanti… you d/l that Loaded Lux? *for the fifty-leventh time*

140. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ ODEMIC dropping a SImpsons reference just as I’m typing one…Damn NR telepathy…

141. Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:48 am
    Soul Clapper… cop it. It’s worth havin’ in the catalog

=============================================

That’s all I needed to hear!

142. ODEMIC Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:46 am
    Those are called “Lies”, Jamz. and Lies hurt.

^Men lie, women lie, but Jamz don’t lie. LOL

143. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Bit off subject but what you boys think AZ > Cormega or Cormega > AZ

144. Jamz Says:

Rey Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:44 am
    What up AzIz?

~~~~~

Those are called “Lies”, Jamz. and Lies hurt.

^^Nah, not me! Ethering is so 2006 playboy. I’m just messing with you because I know you can actually take a joke, unlike some of the other folks that have come thru here recently….

*reads track list again*

Mannnn… Soul Clapper had me all amped thinkin’ that was Al B. Sure! on the album. Thanks a lot pal.

146. Soul Clapper Says:

SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:50 am
    Bit off subject but what you boys think AZ > Cormega or Cormega > AZ

===============================================

AZ > The rest of Queens except Kool G Rap & Nas

147. Sangano Says:

AZ>Cormega>than the south>than the state of hip hop today

148. Rey Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:48 am

Boooooooo!!!

-5 points for Icon.

149. ODEMIC Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:49 am

^LOL, *Swizz beats voice* i’m on my swami shit!

150. Jamz Says:

AzIz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:45 am
    @ jamz

^^Yeah, I skimmed thru it. It has a mixture of older and newer songs. It’s typical Median steelo…

SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:50 am
    Bit off subject but what you boys think AZ > Cormega or Cormega > AZ

^*signals Joe88*

Mega vs. AZ. That’s a good one. AZ’s last album, the Format, was pretty decent. Haven’t heard from Mega in a minute, though I’m happy he aligned with Nas again.

152. AzIz Says:

AZ > Cormega

Billz I downloaded that mixtape a while back but still haven’t listened…I know I’m slack

153. green eyes Says:

whats up folks?

154. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, bay bay?

155. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:47 am
    Shit, I step out for 10 minutes and everybody shows up.

Help me out, I need to know if it is worth copping a Royce Da 5′9″ CD. Rock City perhaps. Obviously, I’ve got “Boom!” on vinyl, but I never felt the need to cop his album. Recently though, he’s dropped some of the best 16’s I’ve heard in a minute (the Black Milk remix stood out in particular, and he tore up the 9th Wonder track too), so I thought maybe I should do some serious research.

So, to cop or not to cop, that is the question…

^^^^^

Pick up the bar exam Mixtape, it’s all Premo & Royce and it straight fire!!!!!

156. cMac Says:

hey green

157. ODEMIC Says:

Bit off subject but what you boys think AZ > Cormega or Cormega > AZ

AZ>Cormega > Your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper3

158. Rey Says:

lol @ Jamz.. Yeah man, iss awll gud!

@ Busta– I peeped that face for radio song.. It was cool, but I dig the 2nd song you linked up the most.

159. Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:51 am
    *reads track list again*

==============================================

Yeah sorry about that Billz. I was just speculating. I thought you knew something I didn’t though!

160. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ Pun’s pendant only having one bidder….

tinyurl.com/2zjur6

161. Rey Says:

Hola Greenita!

162. AzIz Says:

there is a new cutie in my office. also, I’ve noticed that there are A LOT of folk from Detroit that are relocating to Atlanta…Detroit dialects sound kinda southern too.

what up green

163. G7 Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:47 am
    Shit, I step out for 10 minutes and everybody shows up.

====
    The only one you really need to cop is Death is Certain. That’s a classic. The M.I.C. album is good too. Worth checking out. Rock City is one of his worst from what most people say. Never gave it a good listen. His last album Independent’s Day is awful. Cop 2 out of 4.

164. AzIz Says:

yeah cosign smack…that bar exam mixtape is fiyah

165. AzIz Says:

yeah cosign smack…that bar exam mixtape is fiyah

166. AzIz Says:

yeah cosign smack…that bar exam mixtape is fiyah

167. Joe 88 Says:

Bit off subject but what you boys think AZ > Cormega or Cormega > AZ

Whaaaaaaa? Cormega should never be on the opposite side of a >, he shall always remaind behind the > & in this case

168. AzIz Says:

sorry for the 3peat © landLord

169. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol @ Joe….

170. green eyes Says:

how new is that grafh track in lite? it feels dated

171. AzIz Says:

lmao @ joe throwing eskay along with other random shit in there

172. Soul Clapper Says:

===============================================

I really can’t explain why I hadn’t copped any Royce albums up to now. I’m ashamed, really. I think it’s because he had the Slim Shady connections and I was expecting some D12-type ish. (Not to say they were garbage, but that’s not my thing.)

173. ODEMIC Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:57 am
    Bit off subject but what you boys think AZ > Cormega or Cormega > AZ

^ROTFL, I believe you, you don’t need anymore people

174. Rey Says:

Star Wars > Cormega >_____________insert favorite rapper, beverage, DJ, CD, Amusement park, Club, diner, hat, video game, snowball stand, baseball team, childhood memory, doctor, TV show, favorite color, least favorite color, eskay, teenage mutant ninja turtles, Car, small villiage, bobby brown, chop shop, kick stand for 10 speed mountain bike, top ramen, bruce lee, bruce bruce, Oprah, beach, michael myers, gilbert arenas, bloods & crips, john gotti, the fat boys

175. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***That Bad vs. Evil, or whatever it was called, mixtape with Eminem was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire (no Ohio Players)

176. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^not mixtape, maxisingle or EP or whatever…

177. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

AzIz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:57 am
    yeah cosign smack…that bar exam mixtape is fiyah

^^^^^^

True cant wait for the Royce Premo album

@ Rey – You manage to underastand the lyrics? The rest of the uk finds it hard to understand us, lol

@ Soul Clapper – you not think Mega would be just as good as AZ if he had more Premo beats??
    @ Joe 88 yeah i’m a Meaga(no Pun) Cormega fan, American Beauty is one of my fav songs

@

178. AzIz Says:

damn niggas got quiet like there’s a new post I don’t know about or something

179. Big Homie Says:

Morning all !!!

180. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

AzIz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:06 am
    damn niggas got quiet like there’s a new post I don’t know about or something

****LOL…I checked, too…

181. Rey Says:

SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

True cant wait for the Royce Premo album

^^^^^

I understood it just find. Baaahhh… Scottish accents > Other accents.. except for maybe bumblebee man from the simpsons

182. AzIz Says:

*waves @ big homie*

Final exam…

184. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

later, Dalvonte…

185. Jakk Crakker Says:

crank dat crakker boi

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Im jokking on yer bitch ass

186. Joe 88 Says:

@ Smack & Clapper

I think mega > AZ, only because all of mega albums was good, Az had some good albums also, but some of them flew under the radar, Az has a better flow that’s more easier on the ears, but mega vocabulary, & depth gives him the edge IMO. His story telling is awesome also, the songs where he’s talking about back in the day on all his albums are all fire & I never heard him get outshined on a track, but I never heard Az get outshined either, all in all I say Mega > AZ but by inches (nh)

187. Jakk Crakker Says:

hey der niggers hoo wanna baddle?

188. green eyes Says:

what up big homie

189. L.P.CROOKS Says:

whutupdoe Nah

190. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Baby and Wayne interview(pause)

What up Nah

191. Jakk Crakker Says:

at nigger Joe 88

nigger iz yu crazy? Az mite be top 5 dead o alive, mega iz a gud nigger boi on da mic bud he ain bedder den dat nigger AZ

192. green eyes Says:

what up LP

193. spanish jay Says:

rip rug ruler king of all trolls

194. AzIz Says:

what up crooks

195. green eyes Says:

what up E

196. Jakk Crakker Says:

Crank Dat Crakker boi

197. ODEMIC Says:

Whats up green eyes. There a topic change yet?

198. Big Homie Says:

Good luck on the exam Billz

199. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

“crank dat Roosevelt”

there is no way FDR could do that dance(no homo)

200. ODEMIC Says:

Every site gotta have at least one of ’em huh… at least one.

201. Soul Clapper Says:

================================================

I just think that if you look at their whole back catalogue, AZ edges it. Shit, Nas said AZ was his favourite emcee (although that might just be to give him some shine). His verse on Life’s A Bitch is still a seminal moment in Hip Hop over the past 15 years (imo). Mega doesn’t have a gold medal like that.

202. L.P.CROOKS Says:

AzIz Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 10:56 am

((((((((()))))))))))))

I dont know what it is but Detroit folk been moving to the A for years…got homies and family that already made the move and I might end up there myself…(see) lower property cost…better night life

203. Joe 88 Says:

What up ya’ll, if anybody read my story from yesterday, that chick I was talking bout is sliding threw today. Holla!

204. spanish jay Says:

where is the nahright best practices guide? article 1 section 4 explains the protocol for dealing with trolls but i forgot..should we feed them or not

205. Jakk Crakker Says:

crank dat roosevelt-Dem niggers iz gay, niggers touchin dey dikks and shit. dey need to be beet wid dis rope I got

206. Joe 88 Says:

Gucci, why is your name gucci?

207. ODEMIC Says:

spanish jay Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:18 am

^If you got a loose 8-ball in ya pocket then go ahead. Make sure the foil is on when he eats it.

208. Big Homie Says:

Joe 88: What story?

209. Soul Clapper Says:

spanish jay Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:18 am

===============================================

Ignore them. That way they will die of starvation.

210. AzIz Says:

@ crooks

I swear it seems like I meet people from detroit every week now…they all seem to either know or know of eachother too…Atlanta would prolly be a good move for u…

211. green eyes Says:

lol.. cosign soul

212. Joe 88 Says:

@ Big homie

Give me a minute, i’ll find it, I typed it yesterday, that’s when I came up with the moniker “Charlie brown” it started off wonderful, & ended with me alone, lol

213. spanish jay Says:

but the trigger finger is itchy and i got some time to kill

214. Jakk Crakker Says:

nigger watch my shoes

215. Jakk Crakker Says:

nigger wash my shoes
    afder yu finish pikking dis cotton
    nigger wash my shoes

216. ODEMIC Says:

Fookin Server!

217. spanish jay Says:

no one’s uglier than a cyber bully

218. Jakk Crakker Says:

# spanish jay Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:23 am

but the trigger finger is itchy and i got some time to kill
    _____________________________________________________________

Ayyerrrrrr,

219. AzIz Says:

gotta skate…need to get some work done

220. Joe 88 Says:

@ S Jay

Respondind to dood is like feeding a bear at the zoo, there gonna keep following you, & in this case, keep popping up everyday, & the last thing we need is another hootie?

221. ODEMIC Says:

That bear up top look like Ye after the accident with stupid-fly shades on.

OK, OK i’m bored as shit.

222. Jakk Crakker Says:

# AzIz Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:26 am

gotta skate…need to get some work done
    _____________________________________________________________

Ayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr, All niggers wanna do iz skate and eat chikken

223. green eyes Says:

well if you are bored jay.. go for it

224. spanish jay Says:

this has to be a regular, a courageous regular to reprint my name without expressed written consent

225. Phuque Says:

*daps room*

Whaddup all….

226. Phuque Says:

new post up…click my name or I’ll blow up your car.

227. Jakk Crakker Says:

if yu git to steppin I’m cokkin on yer bitch ass

228. Soul Clapper Says:

*yawn*

229. spanish jay Says:

im loakin at SoCo

230. Jakk Crakker Says:

# green eyes Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:27 am

well if you are bored jay.. go for it

____________________________________________________________

AYYEERRRRRRRR

231. Phuque Says:

I’m surprised Lonnie’s name isn’t on this tracklist….

232. ODEMIC Says:

Phuque Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    I’m surprised Lonnie’s name isn’t on this tracklist….

^No Lonnie and 2 Mos. Kinda doesn’t add up.

233. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I’m surprised Lonnie’s name isn’t on this tracklist….
    so am I, actually none of Kanye’s manpurse carriers are featured on this cd. No GLC, Rhymefest, or John Legend.

234. Phuque Says:

# ODEMIC Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:34 am

Phuque Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    I’m surprised Lonnie’s name isn’t on this tracklist….

^No Lonnie and 2 Mos. Kinda doesn’t add up.

^^I know right? They must’ve done some songs that didn’t make the cut because of sample clearances or something…either way I’m coppin’ this album when it drops…

235. ODEMIC Says:

^Why’d we need John Legend when we got TPain… Either way he’s a sausage lover.

236. Phuque Says:

>>Why’d we need John Legend when we got TPain… Either way he’s a sausage lover.

^^lol…I’m kinda curious as to why he would feature T-Pain on a joint…

237. ODEMIC Says:

^Mos Definitely. Judging from what we’ve been hearin’, the creativity level is high on this.

238. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ joe and Billz…

Sunday 9/30 The Roots
    The VH-1 “Hip-Hop Honors Tour” is back and bigger than ever on September 30th at Ram’s Head Live! Starring The Roots, Big Daddy Kane & MC Lyte! Rams Head Live On sale at the Ram’s Head Box Office and online at ramsheadlive.com.
    Buy

239. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ myself for listening to lil flip “buy you a pint”

240. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^lol…I’m kinda curious as to why he would feature T-Pain on a joint…

***T-Pain would rather be featured on Ray J’s joint….lol

(no “big meat”)

241. Phuque Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:40 am

SMH @ myself for listening to lil flip “buy you a pint”

242. ODEMIC Says:

lol…I’m kinda curious as to why he would feature T-Pain on a joint…

^Only thing i heard with ’em is the ‘buy you a drink remix’. His verse was on point, but i didn’t know that that’d warrant a guest spot.

243. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ phuque, tru, tru

244. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Jakk Crakker Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    # green eyes Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:27 am

well if you are bored jay.. go for it

____________________________________________________________

AYYEERRRRRRRR

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get a new name!!!

245. Phuque Says:

lol @ Ike

^ ah wha di rass a gwan, durty batty mon dem fi dead.

247. Soul Clapper Says:

^ ah wha di rass a gwan, durty batty mon dem fi dead.

===================================

Co-sign. Mi come fi murrrrda pussyole!

248. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^Why’d we need John Legend when we got TPain… Either way he’s a sausage lover.
    T-Pain’s robot voice is better suited for a single, I guess

SMH @ myself for listening to lil flip “buy you a pint”

No props for the “freestyle king” ?

249. I Fux Says:

Phuque Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    >>Why’d we need John Legend when we got TPain… Either way he’s a sausage lover.

^^lol…I’m kinda curious as to why he would feature T-Pain on a joint…

^^ T-Pain appeals to the kids *pause*

*daps all of Nah Collective*

250. Phuque Says:

>>No props for the “freestyle king” ?

^^Lol…that nigga raps so slow, it’s easy for him to think of what he’s gonna say next…

251. Soul Clapper Says:

Phuque Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    I’m surprised Lonnie’s name isn’t on this tracklist….

==============================================

Also, Common didn’t make Kanye’s Top 5 Emcees list when asked recently.

Beef?

252. Phuque Says:

*daps Fux*

253. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Also, Common didn’t make Kanye’s Top 5 Emcees list when asked recently.

Beef?

***more like “tiff?” LOL

254. Joe 88 Says:

No props for the “freestyle king” ?

^NO!

But his album “undaground legend” was tight, my whole hood bumped that CD, until T.I killed his career with the now infamous “Gangsta Grill Down with the king” CD.

Mi come fi murrrrda pussyole!

^ an shot dem ina fi dem head, dem hafi dead an burn seen!

256. cMac Says:

I’m getting ready to post some pics from Chicago…any interest?

257. I Fux Says:

So I had a phone conference with some people from Virginia and one of their names was Yun Ho ………… I couldnt keep a straight face

258. Soul Clapper Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:47 am
    Also, Common didn’t make Kanye’s Top 5 Emcees list when asked recently.

Beef?

***more like “tiff?” LOL

===============================================

Word is this is serious. It could turn real ugly… I heard Andre 3000 and Pharrell are about to jump into this beef with both high-heeled feet!

I’m getting ready to post some pics from Chicago…any interest?

^if its pics of girls with phatty’s

260. Big Homie Says:

Anybody here know when that Lupe album dropping. That’s what I am waiting for (nhjic)

261. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

>>No props for the “freestyle king” ?

haa, Flip rhymes are real slow and basic so it’s easy to guess his entire verse

^NO!

^^^^^
    Flip’s got alot of good cds and mixtapes, he’s a real mediocre rapper but he still makes good cds.

262. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:17 am

================================================

^^^^^^^

Fair point Clapper, i think i’m going to go with Mega just personal opinion it’s closer than any other two rappers i can think of though(well apart from baby & wayne) nhoc

263. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL….Beanie’s agreed to be the “referee” the event; play the back (n/h), and watch intently while licking his lips

264. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I liked that “Game Over” song **shrugs***plus, he had the most sincere, well crafted Va Tech tribute….true story…I’m not a fan at all, though….

265. Soul Clapper Says:

=============================================

…and stroking Ye’s bulbous jaw (nhjic)

266. green eyes Says:

I Fux Says:

^^lol

267. Phuque Says:

>>…and stroking Ye’s bulbous jaw (nhjic)

^^*pavement*

268. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

@ Clapper you heard the track “we gonna Ill” think it’s from Black poet from Screwball(nhoc) with premo on the boards, the track is amazing!!!

269. Soul Clapper Says:

i think i’m going to go with Mega just personal opinion

===================================

That’s all that it’s about, blud.

new post

271. cMac Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:55 am

new post
    _____-

made you look

272. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ cOLD

you a slave to a page in my blog book

274. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up Pastor Troy “Down for life”*

lol cmac

276. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

***There was this funny Mike Myers bit, back in the day, I think on SNL, where he was like working in a Chinese Food restaurant, and he asked a customer if she wanted to order “Cream of Sum Yun Gi”- I think he used the same joke in a different context in one of the Wayne’s World movies..funny shit…

277. Soul Clapper Says:

==============================================

The kid has got a history of working with Preme. I do have Blaq Poet’s “Hood Crazy” produced by Preemo though. I wonder if that’s the same track?

278. Phuque Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 11:56 am

*Turns up Pastor Troy “Down for life”*

lol…

279. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ these bootleg ass ticket selling sites having tickets available days before ticketmaster, for like twice as much….

280. Joe 88 Says:

lil troy responded to Pimp C

youtube.com/watch?v=wt96eyaNQEQ

281. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ phuque, I can’t listen to nothing around you.

282. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:58 am
    lil troy responded to Pimp C

youtube.com/watch?v=wt96eyaNQEQ

283. k-rob Says:

15 track?a are you on drugs, a premier aritiste who only puts out one cd per year and nothing between is only giving you 15 tracks and one is a skit?lol
    this better be wrong, atleast 50 gives you your moneys worth, even if you dont like some tracks.kanye’s only buzz is dropping the same day as 50 lol.you haters would never admit the shit, yall quick to say 50 bricked his first 2 singles and kanye has yet to make a hit.he better call out george bush again

284. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

traethatruth.djpanicworld.com/trae.html
    free download of Trae’s new mixtape, it’s dope

285. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***on second look, it seems like all of these bootleg ticket sites are trynna sell the same 10 tickets…SMH…fuckin’ B-more, I tells ya…

286. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 11:57 am

==============================================

^^^^^^

Not sure, the hook is we gonna ill scratched in from another tune, classic prem, You should check for “Screwball ft Cormega – Loyalty”, Mega murders everyone on the track!!

287. Phuque Says:

>>***Your references are counterfit, Joe, I reject your blog link….who the fuck is Lil Troy, that m’fukka sounds anonymous…

^^“…Wanna be a….balla…..shotcalla….20 inch blaaaades on the Impala…”

I used to bump the hell outta that song…

288. Joe 88 Says:

>who the fuck is Lil Troy, that m’fukka sounds anonymous…

^The dude that made that “wanna be a baller” track back in 99, lil troy is also the guy that exposed scarface for being a snitch, I know ya’ll heard about that? lil troy is garbage, but his interviews are awesome, only 2nd to pimp C, “the president of the world”

289. cMac Says:

jay z can have 14 on a CD and I’m cool wit it. Kanye is hot, but he ain’t paid his dues yet

290. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ K-rob..good observation…plus, we know there’s no way Kanye is gonna be able to keep it down (nhjic) to one skit…besides that, Ye’s skits are usually as good as the songs, IMO….

291. Soul Clapper Says:

lil troy is also the guy that exposed scarface for being a snitch

^ Woah (c) Black Rob-bery

292. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lil troy responded to Pimp C

youtube.com/watch?v=wt96eyaNQEQ

smh…..

*turns up UGK Underground Kings*

293. Joe 88 Says:

294. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    >who the fuck is Lil Troy, that m’fukka sounds anonymous…

****Now I remember…”We been together since free lunch” or some shit…dude started off his video with a riff on Radio Raheem trynna buy D batteries…haven’t heard of him since around the time B-Rich dropped that Jeffersons joint…

295. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

gettin’ head on the hiiiiiiiiiiighway, makin’ money the fly waaaaaaaaaaay/but there’s gotta be a better waaaaaaaay…

Dammit, Joe, now I got that song stuck in my head, lol…

296. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Oh yeah I heard about that but I never saw the dvd.

297. I Fux Says:

I remember I had the Screwball album ……….wtf was wrong with me, I am no longer checking for regional New York rap ……….. I gets my Joe 88 on

298. landLORD Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*turns up UGK Underground Kings*

————————-

*sends Nation of Islam Security (FOI) to confiscate and destroy all of Noreaga’s stereo and computer equipment*

299. nation Says:

>> 15. CRS (Featuring Lupe Fiasco and Pharrell) [Pre-Order Only]

i’m so glad i’m downloading it… September 8th… 1 Chris Martin song, 2 Mos Def songs… piff

300. Joe 88 Says:

@ Soul Clapper

Yeah scarface aka brad jordan is a snitch, he snitched on some major coke dealers in the late 80’s early 90’s, I almost fainted when I heard that, not like I would put it past anybody, cause anyone can be a snitch, but Mr scarface was the last person i’d thought would be one

youtube.com/watch?v=0y6LZPoy1-8

^here’s the footage, it takes like 30 seconds to get to the good stuff, it even got scarface admitting to being a snitch on camera, smh

301. Soul Clapper Says:

Not sure, the hook is we gonna ill scratched in from another tune

^ It’s a different track. I’ll check for that. I’ve got the Screwball Y2K album and I wasn’t impressed enough to pick up their sophomore CD. I’ll give that a listen too.

302. landLORD Says:

… WNBA > UGK …

303. I Fux Says:

If Faggot Ass Chauncie could send in the tape of Odogg anybody can snitch

304. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

k-rob Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:00 pm

^^^^^^

What like the Massacre 2 good tunes and 19 tracks of filler???

305. I Fux Says:

landLORD Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    … WNBA > UGK …

^^ I am assuming you havent heard the new album ………. Which I got to give credit to Pimp C for being able to use the word Bitch so freely and Artistically …….. I think he went for broke on the word on this double album

306. Rey Says:

Kendra Robyn– are you outta your fuckin’ mind? 50’s album is Big Shit Floppin’, and ‘Ye’s momentum is going like crazy.

There’s blood in the water, douchebag–and no, it not from your period, which would’ve normally been my first guess–but rather it’s from the mortally wounded body of flash-in-the-pan sensation, Curtis Jackson.

307. Phuque Says:

^^People used to complain about there being too many tracks…smh…

308. Joe 88 Says:

My bad here’s the footage right here

youtube.com/watch?v=7wGL8WRjESw

^Scarface admitting to being a snitch

309. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*turns up UGK Underground Kings*

————————-

lol, what up land

You don’t listen to Bun B and President Chad “Pimp C” Butler ? UGK have lots of classic songs and albums.

310. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    If Faggot Ass Chauncie could send in the tape of Odogg anybody can snitch

***Aye dog, you strapped? (n/h)….

311. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landLORD Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    … WNBA > UGK …

****Ugkkkkk (c) Clipse>UGK

312. Soul Clapper Says:

===============================================

I thought Face was widely respected as being a truly thorough individual. That’s come a shock (no premature ejac)

313. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign, don’t sleep on pimp C older stuff, he was a monster before he went to jail

If I told you cocaine numbers, you would think I was lying, young niggas 17 getting ready to retire – Pimp C

314. Phuque Says:

Yo…real talk….from the way things look at this moment – Kanye is gonna outsell Curtis. At first I didn’t think it was gonna happen…but Curtis has been looking like even he doesn’t believe that his album is hot. He recorded 8 new songs? smh…2 or 3 I can see…but 8? Your album must have been trash….

315. Rey Says:

New Post

316. landLORD Says:

I Fux Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:10 pm
    landLORD Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    … WNBA > UGK …

————————-

… i downloaded it … hated it … i wish i would have used a re-writable CD … i’ve really tried to listen to different hiphop music lately because im so bored with the offerings … ive given several southern artists a chance in the cd-player …

… UGK – horrible …
    … Jeezy – entertaining for about 20 minutes …
    … Andrea 3000 – very creative; flow overrated …
    … Rich Boy – not bad …
    … 3-6 Mafia – no MC skill, period; good beats …
    … Lil Flip – “Too Short” of the south … better on other peoples beats …
    … TI – one of the most overrated MC’s in history …
    … Lil Wayne – the best rapper in the south …
    … Phonte – the best MC in the south …
    … Clipse – the best rap group in the south …

317. k-rob Says:

SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:09 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    massacre on had 2 hot tracks?lol you must not know rap.
    you can diss his commercial singles, you cant front on the tracks even it was not a classic like GRODT.
    SKI MASK WAY, BALTIMORE LOVE THING, IN MY HOOD, POSITION OF POWWER, HATE IT OR LOVE REMIX, OUT OF CONTROL REMIX, ETC.
    AND dont forget the saongs you diss like “candyshop, disco inferno and Lil Bit, these are what made the album sell 8mil US sales.

318. k-rob Says:

Phuque Says:

August 7th, 2007 at 12:13 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    remember he did 2 album the same time, b4 i self destruct and curtis, so the singles aint do well, which is not a crime or a first.
    so he like a real artiste is suppposed to do and he wnet back in the studio.50 is so rich he would still sell and he made the effort to try and deliver for the public.he deinitely dont need our sales, but he wants it.that is a good quality to have has an artist bcuz it tells me he cares about his public.i dont care how much changes or new songs he puts on the album as long has its hot.and since he went back in look at the results.50 track list is 10x better than kanye even though that list means nothing except telling you how many tracks

319. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Curtis sept 11

320. Prophecy_Projectz Says:

Kanye Sept 11

321. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Ayo Technology #1 Biggest Track on MTV Base Already

——————————————————————————–

Im In UK and Ayo technology came on tv today and its been played a lot already i been seeing it being played a lot today on MTV BASE and KISS even though its just came today. I just turned to MTV BASE and they were showing the Top 10 biggest tracks right now and Ayo Technology was #1 dammm No one has ever done this ever it came out today damm looks like the people on the internet been voting a lot? looks like its already big hit remember it was made in london too so people will love this more Here. its already in the top 5 tracks in Birmingham Radio stations by next week it should be #1.

Curtisssssssssssssssssss 9:11

322. CNH Says:

Wow, 15 songs?, im very suprised, but even if the abum had 10 songs, itll probably be better material then curtis, im not gonna lie, 50 cent usually makes good songs, cant front, that new robin thicke song is wack, i get money, hot song, cant front, straight to the bank was uhhh, and amusement park was trash, and no comment for ayo technology,so ill give him 2 out of 5, thats disappointing, and fuck i thought the massacre was bad ~1~