Styles P – Stop Skeemin’

Rather than jump on the "I Get Money" bandwagon, Styles goes in over a different Audio Two sample. I’m not even going to say anything about him murking you know who.

Styles P – Stop Skeemin’

206 Responses to “Styles P – Stop Skeemin’”

1. crazy88since88 Says:

bitches!

2. hoodtalk.org Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:47 pm
    Jay Spunk Swallowers are here today…I see

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

The Ghost

4. Soul Clapper Says:

***Ether was crucial…which is why, to this day, fucking up another nigga’s world on wax is called “ethering”

===============================================

Ether had the bigger impact, but it was some dumbed-down shit. Takeover was the more sophisticated, truth-based diss. The fact is, when you’re recording a diss record, you’ve got to go the “extra extra gully Fuck Compton wild-out bullshit” route, over the “I’ma jump on this Doors-sampling Kanye track and spit the truth about 3 different emcees, using a flow I ain’t done before” route. Jay was dropping sly little references to Carmen instead of bombs. Why hold back? Super Ugly was better, but it was too late by then. By being to sophisticated with his approach (not blatant enough), he left the door open for Nasir.

Still, Nas won the battle Jay won the war. And Takeover is by far the better song imo.

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

hoodtalk.org Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:47 pm
    Jay Spunk Swallowers are here today…I see

——————-

I don’t think so homie… Your dad left about 10 minutes ago… Well at least one of your dads… SMH @ Your moms having all those niccas over that night you were conceived

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

Styles P>98% of NY Rappers

7. hoodtalk.org Says:

I repeat…Jay Spunk Swallowers are here on nahright.com today…

8. Phuque Says:

…. Nobody ever says you got “Takeovered” ….

9. crazy88since88 Says:

Rather than jump on the “I Get Money” bandwagon, Styles goes in over a different Audio Two sample. I’m not even going to say anything about him murking you know who.

Styles P – Stop Skeemin’

YUP!…worth the download Eskay. *daps*

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

***I can kinda see that POV, but the same could be said about Big, and the way he decided to come @ Pac…subliminals can be blatant, too…Regardless, I give the victory to Nas, and I’m glad Jay instigated the whole beef, because Nas needed to be called out at that point- duke has been back in rare form (n/h) since the wake up call which was “takeover”

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

Phuque Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    …. Nobody ever says you got “Takeovered” ….

———————-

And that’s how your rationalize how someone won a battle?? SMH

12. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Styles P > Jadakiss

13. hoodtalk.org Says:

Jadakiss > Jay-Z

14. hoodtalk.org Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    @

Phuque Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    …. Nobody ever says you got “Takeovered” ….

———————-

And that’s how your rationalize how someone won a battle?? SMH

^No thats how you rationalize butt fucking your mother….

15. Plug Says:

yall better be glad he gave a new post. I was gonna pollute that LL thread wit canibus freestyles

*currenetly listening to Piano Concerto No. 24 in C minor K*

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Common picture in the sidebar: “would you like some pancakes, Charlie Murphy?”

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

Hip Hops new trend: Sample old ass 1980’s Rap songs… I actually like this approach

18. hip hop cops Says:

>>No thats how you rationalize butt fucking your mother….

someone forgot his meds

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

***I like how Joe Buddens was sampling old rock shit, like “Broken Wings” and that one Metallica joint…

20. hoodtalk.org Says:

hip hop cops Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:52 pm
    >>No thats how you rationalize butt fucking your mother….

someone forgot his meds

^Are you a rat or a pig?

21. hip hop cops Says:

>>Are you a rat or a pig?

least i ain’t a ferret, sucker

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

hoodtalk.org Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:51 pm
    THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    @

Phuque Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    …. Nobody ever says you got “Takeovered” ….

———————-

And that’s how your rationalize how someone won a battle?? SMH

^No thats how you rationalize butt fucking your mother….

—————

Why not??? My Moms got a donkie on her!!

Now your moms on the other hand?? Bitch pussy’s so rotten Gyno’s give that bitch a papsmear with gloves on and one of those bio med suits… SMH @ That bitch still trying to sell that worn out, dried up, trash-truck juice stinking pussy on the block…

23. landLORD Says:

Phuque Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    …. Nobody ever says you got “Takeovered” ….

—————————–

… good point …

24. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

yeah, rap sampling old rock songs is cool but hopefully that won’t result in the creation of another Fred Durst

25. THE-XFACTA Says:

Fred Durst>Eminem

26. Phuque Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 12:50 pm

@

Phuque Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    …. Nobody ever says you got “Takeovered” ….

———————-

And that’s how your rationalize how someone won a battle?? SMH

Nope…Here’s how I rationalize:

Bleek: “We was sitting in the studio the first time we heard “Ether”…we was like “damn, he hit us hard…how Jay gonna bounce back from that? etc, etc…”

Ether caused Jay to come out of his shell and get really personal with Nasir (nh)…I think Jay > Nas overall…but Nas got him with that joint. It may not have been completely factual, but it was definitely the better song.

shake your head somewhere else patna.

no homo again.

27. hoodtalk.org Says:

Head First > Fred Durst

28. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Hit ‘Em Up > Takeover or Ether

Nas and Camel were clearly influenced by Pac’s diss record when they were dissing each other.

29. Joe 88 Says:

No one says you’ve got 2nd round ko’d either, but ya’ll think canibus won easily, ether just got that “ring” to it

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

Phuque Says:

Nope…Here’s how I rationalize:

shake your head somewhere else patna.

no homo again.

—————–

I respect your opinion because you’re cool with me, but I think Takeover is a much better song by far!

31. hoodtalk.org Says:

X-Facta nobody gives a fuck what you think…

32. Big Homie Says:

LMAO at the Ether and Takeover argument. This has to be the most popular discussion/arguement evar

Styles P killed it with this as always. *wants a Lox album*

33. Plug Says:

Hide your women & chil’runs: Nastack is back
    —–
    bout dam time! shoot! And I still would still like to know who cats thought was the best producer. I took that poll for like an hour only for this focker ill Will to not pay his dog gone web page bill.

34. Gho$t Immortal Says:

@ eskay

I was sure u were gonna post Cassidy saying in an interview dat he don’t want it wid Curtis and how 50 Cent is one of his fave rappers!

35. Phuque Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

^^I know…I just wanted a reason to say *puts on debate w/ Joe88 hat*…lol…

36. THE-XFACTA Says:

@

hoodtalk.org Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:58 pm
    X-Facta nobody gives a fuck what you think…

—————–

Yo I only started fucking with you because it was slow here and niccas was putting up *cricket* signs (no gangs)…. You ain’t with me homie… You and your stiking ass momma.. Tell LaShonda I said ok and no I’m not taking that DNA test…

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

***Aiight, here’s a fresh argument-

Mos Def’s “the Rapeover”>Jay-Z’s “the Takeover”

38. Soul Clapper Says:

===============================================

True, Nasty Nas returned after that.

I still maintain that Takeover was the better song though. Not the better diss, the better song. Ether is slightly more of a caricature. Slightly more WWE. But that’s cool. That’s what works. If I was still a 20 year old dude walking around punching people in their faces just for breathing my air, I think Ether would be my shit.

39. Joe 88 Says:

I know…I just wanted a reason to say *puts on debate w/ Joe88 hat*…lol…

*Catches elevator to the floor*

40. THE-XFACTA Says:

Hoodtalk.Org, Has NEVER been in the hood… Old Beverly Hillz Ass Nicca

41. crazy88since88 Says:

….i remember when that audio two shit came out… that shit was like “i get money” right now, it was a a big record…

42. hoodtalk.org Says:

Soul Clapper is opinion is biast…..he is a Jay-Z fan….Has the DSL just like Jay-Z does…

43. Big Homie Says:

Mos Def’s “the Rapeover”>Jay-Z’s “the Takeover”

^^ Lil Flip’s “Game Over” … he is the “Freestyle King”

LMAO

44. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:02 pm

***Word- I even bought the Audio Two album,l…”I like cherries cuz cherries taste better, and grapes are sour!/I, I bust them all, I, I bust them all” (lol and n/h)

45. Plug Says:

Hoodtalk.Org, Has NEVER been in the hood… Old Beverly Hillz Ass Nicca
    —–
    cosign.

46. crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:02 pm
    Hoodtalk.Org, Has NEVER been in the hood… Old Beverly Hillz Ass Nicca

47. Joe 88 Says:

Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name.

The takeover was a more thought out attack, pleasing the technical fan, while ether was a no holds bar attack pleasing the “smash his head on the ground until he can’t breath no more” fan.

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:02 pm
    Mos Def’s “the Rapeover”>Jay-Z’s “the Takeover”

^^ Lil Flip’s “Game Over” … he is the “Freestyle King”

LMAO

***He’s the freestyle king all right- nigga was getting mad shit for free…too bad his free style was financed by somebody else’s stolen credit card

49. Phuque Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:02 pm

*daps* (n/h)

51. Soul Clapper Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:02 pm

===============================================

Yes, I am a Jay-Z fan. I’m also a Nas fan. I’m also an original B-Boy who loves this music and culture.

You my friend, are a little skinny cunt.

Now I gotta bounce. Save the bullshit disses for next time I’m around.

52. Phuque Says:

crazy88:

>>The Hood is the place you wanna be…so we loaded up the truck and we moved to Beverly…..Hillz Dat Is, Tennis Courts… Swimming Pools… Movie Stars..

^^GODSON ACROSS TH….

53. crazy88since88 Says:

…applaud the snowflake in the pic with Styles P… (below left corner)… she has pretty teeth.

54. Joe 88 Says:

55. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name

WWF

56. Phuque Says:

biased > biast

Your employer lost.

57. crazy88since88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name

WWF

yea…World Wildlife Fund…. a bunch of GATTTTDAMN animals.

58. Joe 88 Says:

I think jay won, but I can’t front, nothing makes me feel better than when I, or someone else types

Godson acroos the belly

59. crazy88since88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

Godson acroos the belly

AaYyoooooooooo

60. ODEMIC Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name

WWF

^Chaalie Murphy slappin’ Rick James’ face down to the bar counter top = physical representation of an ether.

61. Phuque Says:

lol @ E aka Nore

62. Rey Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

^^^^^^

“Ether” was a better song, more intricate.

Cosign Ike all the way tho’.

63. Joe 88 Says:

Godson acroos the belly

Godson across the belly

64. I Fux Says:

Whats good Nah

65. Big Homie Says:

LMAO at Icon

Crazy: Yea I peeped the snowflake in the pic earlier *dies*

66. Joe 88 Says:

CS88

I knew that needed a nh, lol, I was just too lazy to type it that time, nh

67. crazy88since88 Says:

ODEMIC Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name

WWF

ether = trap’d in a coffin thats set onfire while alive inside.

68. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:09 pm
    Godson acroos the belly

***I thought you were typing with an African accent, lol

69. Phuque Says:

Ike:

>>I give the victory to Nas, and I’m glad Jay instigated the whole beef, because Nas needed to be called out at that point- duke has been back in rare form (n/h) since the wake up call which was “takeover”

^^Co-siggity (c) Jay Z helping Bleek get his first apartment

August 6th, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name

WWF

ether = trap’d in a coffin thats set onfire while alive inside.

^ether = Thinkin’ you won the election then it suddenly occurs to you that your opponent’s brother is the governor of Florida, LMAO.

Whats up everybody

73. crazy88since88 Says:

ODEMIC Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:12 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    ODEMIC Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:06 pm
    Takeover = Boxing

Ether = that sport everybody going crazy for, I can’t think of the name

WWF

ether = trap’d in a coffin thats set onfire while alive inside.

Whats up everybody

*daps OD.B*

74. crazy88since88 Says:

SHAME ON’A NU!

75. ODEMIC Says:

*daps OD.B*

^LOL, was called that in high school.

*pours out some liquor for the fallen homie*

76. crazy88since88 Says:

WHEN U STEP TU, OL DIRTY BASTID, BROOKLNNNN ZU!

77. ODEMIC Says:

*Runs through the lane givin’ fives to everybody on the blog* (c) Bulls before at the start of a championship final

78. crazy88since88 Says:

Yea, gotta come back to attack
    Killin niggaz who said they got stacks, cause I don’t give a fuck
    {*inhales*} I wanna see blood, whether it’s period blood
    or bustin your fuckin face, some blood!!
    I’m goin out my FUCKIN mind!!
    Everytime I get around devils {*breathing hard*}
    Let me calm down, you niggaz better start runnin
    Cause I’m comin, I’m dope like fuckin heroin
    Wu-Tang Bloodkin, a goblin, who come tough like lambskin
    Imagine, gettin shot up with Ol Dirty insulin {*sucks air*}
    You bound to catch AIDS or somethin
    Not sayin I got it, but nigga if I got it you got it!!
    WHAT?!? {*echoes*}

[Raekwon the Chef]
    Yo, check the bulletproof fly shit, strong like thai stick
    then I’ll remain to tear your frame, while I freaks it
    like some fly new sneaks and shit
    Now EAT my shit, bitch tried to creep and got hit
    Now regulate, and I’ll be out to set up a date
    Wu-Tang, is bangin like a Ron G tape
    RZA pump the shit just like a shotty
    Watch me run it John Gotti
    Collidin on the track, like gin and watty
    Check the calender, I warn any challenger
    to step up {*whoosh*} feel the blast from the silencer.

79. ODEMIC Says:

Mya, Pras, ODB = Highest Crack-head-per-capita on a track. lol

RIP to ODB & Pras/Mya’s Careers…

80. Phuque Says:

Mya, Pras, ODB = Highest Crack-head-per-capita on a track. lol

^^lol…heard that song yesterday…

81. dockevoc Says:

I like Nas alot more than Jay, but Takeover and Superugly were MUCH better than Ether….However, Nas’ initial diss over the Paid in Full instrumental, was the best of the bunch…he murked Jay, Beanie and Freeway on that…underappreciated totally, very well forgotten about by most

82. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ODEMIC Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:18 pm
    Mya, Pras, ODB = Highest Crack-head-per-capita on a track. lol

RIP to ODB & Pras/Mya’s Careers…

**LOL..>ODB wasn’t even supposed to be on that track, but he was recording in a nearby studio, though it sounded dope, and decided he wanted in….his whole verse is off the top…

83. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Knocturnal and Hood Surgeon(Dr. Dre’s son)

84. ODEMIC Says:

OD.B = Gulliest, ever.

85. crazy88since88 Says:

When I’m with you baby, tell me why, tell me so
    I ask you to go high, you tell me to go low
    So I go low, (slurp), taste the shit
    (Slurp), taste it again, I like it
    (Rrr) I’m the original G-O-D
    Making young ladies scream’s my specialty
    When I go DUN DUN DUN DUH, girls get hype
    From the funky fresh music that was stereotyped
    When I kill, that ol’ mad funky flow
    Not sayin Ason, duck duck disco
    Or disco duck, strictly hip hop
    Baby baby, I can’t stop
    Wu, gots ta like come on through
    Soo, that’s the call for the Wu
    I came here to rectify
    BROOKLYN ZOO, terrify
    Why, niggas wanna get up and rap and rap and rap
    Man, fuck that
    Shit, that I make it’s the skit
    I wanna see ya hands in the air, can ya dig it
    Let’s sing the song
    Come on party people, all in together now, sing along

Have you ever ever ever
    In your long legged life
    Had a bald headed bitch
    For your bald headed wife?

86. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

2Pac “Thugs Get Lonely”

87. ODEMIC Says:

Have you ever ever ever
    In your long legged life

This phrase gets mad-quoted in rappers’ verses

88. ODEMIC Says:

Jigga: Have you ever ever in your long-legged life/seen a watch surrounded by this much pink ice/

80%of the blog knows the rest, lol

89. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Favorite ODB lines-

^^^I ran into a jet black kid, the nigga started speaking spanish/you, you wasn’t from Panama/Asked him how he got so dark, the nigga said “Suntanima”

^^^Introducing, yo fuck that nigga name!!/my hip hop drops on ya head like rain-hey-hain

^^^Fuckin with old dirty insulin!!! YOU BOUND TO CATCH AIDS OR SOMETHIN’…NOT SAYING THAT I GOT IT, BUT IF I GOT IT, NIGGA YOU GOT IT!!! NIGGA, WHAT!?!

90. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Peace I’m out

*rolls away listening to Philladelphia Freeway*

91. crazy88since88 Says:

I’ll grab and the mic and now I damage you, cut your whole stamiNUH
    Here comes the medical examiNUH
    One verse then you’re out for the count
    Bring the ammonia, make sure he sniffs the right amount
    Wake you up and then I ask you
    How do you intend this —
    Competition to get an asssss kickin sooooo tremendous, RARRH!
    You shouldn’t bother this
    Leave me alone like a son he’ll be fatherless!
    I got the asiatic flow mixed with disco
    Roll up on the scene like the Count of Monte Crisco
    And MC’s start to vanish
    I rolled up on a jet black kid the nigga started speakin spanish
    Yo! You wasn’t from Panana!!
    I asked you how you get so fuckin dark, you said suntama
    He responded so fast, you made me laugh
    Ha-ha-ha, HARARRRH scared-his ass!
    Kick the hundred strongest rhymes
    Then I brought out the punk in him
    Roll up with the strong five deadly venoms
    Told HIM! Enter the Wu-Tang!
    Witness the Shaolin slang, that crush any shit you bring
    I watch your ass take a big fall, why?!
    My Main Source, is like a friendly game of stickball
    And as you step up to bat man, I play the riddler
    You try to do me for my nigga I’ll change to Hitler
    I’ll go out like Nazi, wish your fuckin ass stayed
    Home and play Yahtzee!
    Or watchin Happy Days sweatin Poxie
    With Ralphie and Cunningham, Joni and Chach

92. crazy88since88 Says:

…that ODB CD was perfect for that time…

93. ODEMIC Says:

ODB lyrics just as great as his on camera persona and them clown-ass noises he makes on a track. Nigga was like a cooler flavour flav.

94. crazy88since88 Says:

….i always remember when Wu Tang 4Ever cam out… i had this pretty Model African chick @ the time, and GATTTDAMN, she was THE best dicksuckin broad i ever had… that bitch was THEEE pro.

95. dockevoc Says:

Miss Fufu?

96. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ODEMIC Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:27 pm

***ODB was just an all out personality- comic timing was impeccable- I mean, what’s doper or funnier than “Shimmy Shimmy Ya?” Duke was like a Martin Lawrence character….

I never heard this W. Coast version of “Shimmy”, but this shit is fire….

97. crazy88since88 Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

…i had a tear in my eye when i told my boy, “i love that bitch…she gives the best head i ever had, her mouth feel like pussy…i fuck her face more than anything”…

crazy you know where to find the audio for those lyrics you just posted

99. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:31 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

***Crazy 88, why you treat me like animal? (n/h)

100. dockevoc Says:

those were the days, indeed

101. crazy88since88 Says:

….shout out all the women who swallow…. as long as u bitches makes niggas toes currl, u bitches will never have to work….

(88 hands over $$$)

102. Joe 88 Says:

I’ma bout buisness nigga, a in the kitchen nigga, got long bread to hit ya from long distance nigga, i’ma bad bitch getta, a picky picky nigga, gotta have a straight face, some ass & titties nigga, i’ma untaimed gorilla, cut throat mu’fukka threw my 18 years, I pulled all kind of hustles, you don’t wanna start nothing cause the whole zoo coming, better ask stevie wonder nigga I aint seen nothing, fuck another nigga buisness, i’ma mind my own, before I get in another nigga shit, i’ma buy my own, yea, play wit me & bullets slang like stones, fuck wearing a vest cause them bullets catch domes

103. crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:32 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:31 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

***Crazy 88, why you treat me like animal? (n/h)

LMAO…noooo, she had a british accent. pretty bitch too, like 5.11 – 6ft, thin, round hips, bubble ass, thin ankles, Very pretty. that bitch gave the best head EVER…

104. ODEMIC Says:

I never heard this W. Coast version of “Shimmy”, but this shit is fire….

^LMAO @ ODB handin’ the sneaker through the camera. Classic wildin’ out!

105. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:32 pm
    crazy you know where to find the audio for those lyrics you just posted

naw, i have orig.CDs

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I used to play this joint to death….

107. Joe 88 Says:

ODB had one of the best solo’s outta the WU

Honorable mention: N***a Please. Big baby jesus was my shit, lol

Big baby jesus, I can’t wait, nigga fuck that, I can’t waaaaaaaait – ODB

108. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Now you can call me dirty, and then lift up ya skirt…(clap, clap)

109. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wu is never gonna be the same w/o Russell….

110. Joe 88 Says:

I aint that lil nigga you run with, or that bitch you fell in love with, i’m that nigga that spit that thug shit, that you don’t wanna fuck with – Boosie

111. crazy88since88 Says:

tinyurl.com/3b55jr

thats why i stay Shittin on a bitch… lol… they aint shit…

112. It'smesnitches Says:

*Goes to Funky Tangs in the Cayman Islands*
    *can only buy Curtis cause thier stocks are sometimes late*
    *checks pockets….only has a $5.00
    *begin running out the store with the 50 cent cd in one pocket and a unknown south rapper in the other*

113. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

***SMH @ five letters being the maximum length of any words this nigga (Boosie, not Joe) uses…

114. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

this guy> 50 cent

115. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ Icon

Yeah his vocab isnt the best, but I feel (nh) his music

& I feeeeellll, so reaaaaaallllll, & these hoes already know the deal, we be supafly clean, we be supafly clean, wit a knot up in our jeans, wit a knot up in our jeans – boosie

The last part really needs a nh @ the end (nh)

116. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Curtis sept 11

117. Joe 88 Says:

Added this video: April 11, 2007
    Now sit back, relax, put on your head… more info Now sit back, relax, put on your head gear
    Get ready for a trip through the Atmosphere
    Gonna take you for a ride through the Twilight Zone
    I dont need a space ship, I use my microphone
    So hold on tight, with all your might
    Cause I’ll be rappin like this for the rest of the night
    It’s Bayonne Joe, y’all, your Master Rapper
    And when I’m on the mic it’s a sheer disaster!!

*Looks @ Icon with a cold blank stare*

*Proceeds to co-sign for the hell of it*

Funny vid Icon

118. It'smesnitches Says:

Ja Rule = 50 Cent

119. It'smesnitches Says:

CRIMINAL MINDED YOU’VE BEEN BLINDED, LOOKING FOR A STYLE LIKE MINES YOU CAN’T FIND IT…..

120. landLORD Says:

Icon said

————————–

… lmao @ 2 of the 5-letter word not even being actual words (wanna, nigga) … and the other one is bitch …

121. piffy Says:

nas def got at hov with ether…but everything hov said about Nas was the truth…and he didn’t have to take it to a “cam” level where he’s dissing people’s lip size or the name of their record label. Not to mention he burried him with that track on blueprint 2 (when he put Rosie’s name in the song) and Super Ugly.

Nas’s response made me laugh
    Jays’ response made me feel bad cause he just annialated lil hommie…and then signed him.

Hov won hands down.

122. It'smesnitches Says:

piffy Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 1:48 pm

Nas’s response made me laugh

Hov won hands down.

————————

^Co-sign

123. nation Says:

nsf your ears. turn the volume a bit down

124. landLORD Says:

… JILL SCOTT …

… 9-25-2007 …

… The Real Thing …

125. Joe 88 Says:

Down south women > Up north women

126. Sour D. Says:

lotta self ethering goin on here today, huh?

*steps out for mid day clip*

127. Phuque Says:

how the hell am i missing this argument

129. Phuque Says:

# nation Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 1:53 pm

>> Hov won hands down.

how the hell am i missing this argument

^^Technically, one never “misses” the Nas vs. Hov argument…it is an unsettled, on-going thing….

130. Sour D. Says:

oh yeah….

Hov Won. In life. In hiphop

131. Joe 88 Says:

Jacksonville, mississippi, A-town, ya’ll niggas wit me, they talk funny, but them boys making money in new york city – Webbie

132. landLORD Says:

Phuque said

Coca-Cola > Jill Scott

———————

*blank stare*

… nothing and no one, is > Jill Scott …

133. THE-XFACTA Says:

Atlanta is not the south

134. Joe 88 Says:

We tatted up in that bou, my city is like a zoo, the crackas keep us in cages, we crazy when we be loose, in beef we acts a fool, aint no sense in us playing, we put some sleeves over these tattoo’s & get the creeping & spraying – Webbie

135. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m so pro black, I won’t pick asprin outta cotton

136. Rey Says:

No, reallly.. Can we get someone to take a louisville slugger to Andy Samberg?

137. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit: cotton outta aspririn

138. nation Says:

>> … nothing and no one, is > Jill Scott …

who’s nothing and no one

139. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Rey,

Yo what kind of work do you do???

140. BKScribe Says:

blood clot > jill scott
    tater tot > jill scott
    kill bot > jill scott
    red dot > jill scott
    this is why im hot > jill scott
    ronnie lott > jill scott
    borat NOT > jill scott
    jungle rot > jill scott
    sinking yacht > jill scott

141. nation Says:

>> Yo what kind of work do you do???

dirty work… AYYOOOOOO

142. Joe 88 Says:

Croc-pot > Jill scott

All my down south people know what i’m talking bout

143. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:06 pm
    Croc-pot > Jill scott

All my down south people know what i’m talking bout

***That’s what ya use to fry up some gators!! Wooo-wee!!! (nhjic)

144. Phuque Says:

# landLORD Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 1:59 pm

Phuque said

Coca-Cola > Jill Scott

———————

*blank stare*

… nothing and no one, is > Jill Scott …

Jada Pinkett and her band…..live > Jill Scott

Queen Latifah > Jill Scott

The other lesbian who plays the piano > Jill Scott

145. Joe 88 Says:

Weed spots > Jill scott

146. BKScribe Says:

Dapz Collective

I propose the > than game.. needs to rhyme from now on..

147. Phuque Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

Dapz Collective

I propose the > than game.. needs to rhyme from now on..

^^In some cases yes…in this case, Land opened up the floodgates (nh)…

148. Phuque Says:

*Puts on “I Am Not A Rapper” tee*

149. crazy88since88 Says:

…someone PLEASE give Phuque his adderall…

150. BKScribe Says:

# Phuque Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:10 pm

*Puts on “I Am Not A Rapper” tee*

^ notices the Tee is extra medium.. Dapz phuque for keepin it tupac with a biggie shirt on.

In some cases yes…in this case, Land opened up the floodgates (nh)…

^lol, phuque why did this statement require a disclaimer?

152. I Fux Says:

“Of course it frustrates me,” said Lewis. “I’m a historian, a fan of how this game was built. The game ain’t the game anymore. The game used to be the game when running backs would run into that line and tell you point blank to your face, ‘You got to bring it to me!’ Now you have guys falling to the ground on every play. I’ve never seen so many players just falling to the ground like they are now. That’s the way these players are being protected nowadays. It’s ingrained.

“You can be the most athletic person in the world, you can be good or you can be great. Great are the ones who go beyond. That’s the thing these kids don’t care about these days. Why would they care about it? The business of football isn’t set up like that. Why would they go and say let me go push myself. When we got ready to go play Reggie Bush last year I was like, ‘Cute kid. Love him but he isn’t ready for this because he isn’t built for this yet.’

“It’s not supposed to be pretty but everyone today wants to be the fastest, the quickest, the prettiest. It should be, there’s one football and I’ll find that football by any means necessary.”

The two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and eight-time Pro Bowler has hit a crossroads of such in his career, not so much in his play but rather the way he’s seen a change in the game, period.

While he’s led by example for years, he now feels even more responsibility for getting his teammates to resist the temptations of becoming one of those so called “cute boys.”

“Look at these linemen nowadays, everyone is nice. Come on. It’s one way, either I’m going to feed mine or you’re going to feed yours. Period! Guys say to me, ‘Ray, you’re just too mean. Ray, why do you play like that? It’s not supposed to be that serious.’

“What? Are you kidding me? I’m really trying to knock you out! I don’t know if you know that or not but I’m trying to knock … you … out! I don’t want to be your friend. When we’re on the field, I don’t like anything about you. But there’s no more of that attitude. Man, it’s frustrating.”

Frustrating enough to stop watching the NFL after he lays down his final vicious tackle?

“It’s going to be hard (to watch). It’s going to be all talent. No grunts left. No grinds. No more ‘by any means necessary’ guys. It’s all going to be cute boys. I told (Ravens WR) Mark Clayton today, be careful because as much as I love you, if you touch that I’m going to try to rip your neck off. It doesn’t start in the game, it starts out here. The grind starts here. It’s not a pretty game.”

^^ I love Rey Lewis but how many times was he going to call another man pretty or cute. *pause*

153. THE-XFACTA Says:

@
    Phuque Says:

Bahamadia > Jill Scott

—————-
    I could have told ya that!

154. Joe 88 Says:

*Puts on “I Am Not A Rapper” tee*

I guess “Styling on you” Tee’s are played out.

155. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and eight-time Pro Bowler, who has also been known to stab a nigga or two off G.P., has hit a crossroads of such in his career, not so much in his play but rather the way he’s seen a change in the game, period.

156. Phuque Says:

>>lol, phuque why did this statement require a disclaimer?

Insurance.

>> notices the Tee is extra medium.. Dapz phuque for keepin it tupac with a biggie shirt on.

DOUBLE extra medium.

*takes Adderall*

*crumbles pills*

*snorts*

157. crazy88since88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:13 pm
    *Puts on “I Am Not A Rapper” tee*

I guess “Styling on you” Tee’s are played out.
    Nope!

158. 456 Says:

those run nyc tees are hot

159. I Fux Says:

I once saw a game where Rey Lewis was miked and it was after his trial opening day and he was singing and I swear he paused on the Killed and Dagger but he was saying this line for line ” I guess I got my swagger back momma they said I killed a man I guess I got the dagger back”

i see its just not hip hop, but football too is lacking that fire. unispired ingrates.

161. Jamz Says:

@
    Phuque Says:

Bahamadia > Jill Scott

^^That’s like saying Fuck > Phuque

162. BKScribe Says:

# 456 Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:15 pm

those run nyc tees are hot

Those run nyc tees are from some rev run campaign he did in 03′ 50’s affiliates gotta recycle gear. smh

163. I Fux Says:

Vitamin Water Hats are the best (c) Yayo

those run nyc tees are hot

^456 stay away from cliche shit, its only hot before it gets blown (pause)

165. BKScribe Says:

@ fux.. yea lewis keeps it gully.. like in the days of dick butkus (ayo @ homies name)

all these new rules about tacklin.. are tarnishin the sport

166. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pro sports in general seem to be gettting more sissified and nuanced every year….

167. Phuque Says:

all these new rules about tacklin.. are tarnishin the sport

^^Co-sign.

168. Rey Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:04 pm
    @ Rey,

Yo what kind of work do you do???

^^^^^

Freelance Lion Tamer.

Ike blame it on the money

170. Phuque Says:

# Rey Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:22 pm

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:04 pm
    @ Rey,

Yo what kind of work do you do???

^^^^^

Freelance Lion Tamer.

^^FACT: Ferrets attack more people than lions.

171. BKScribe Says:

# Rey Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:22 pm

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:04 pm
    @ Rey,

Yo what kind of work do you do???

^^^^^

Freelance Lion Tamer.

^a.k.a. philip J Fry

172. BKScribe Says:

Freelance Lion Tamer.

^^FACT: Ferrets attack more people than lions.

^Lmaoo!

173. I Fux Says:

Damn Rey thats cool that we both work in the animal kingdom ………….As I am a deep sea diver who scours the bottom of the ocean for Sea Orchins and treasure

174. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Esgay There Aint No Stopin 50 Cent,
    50 About To Kill The Soundscans Once Again, Its Gonna Be A Catastrophe On Sept 11, Ferrari F-50.

175. Phuque Says:

# Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:25 pm

Esgay There Aint No Stopin 50 Cent,

*radios security*

Get the fuck out.

176. Joe 88 Says:

*radios security*

Get the fuck out.

*Dies*

177. BKScribe Says:

Phuque is the freelance ether technician

178. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

# Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:25 pm

Esgay There Aint No Stopin 50 Cent,

***And you can new jack swing on my nut sack (c) O’Shea Jackson…

179. 456 Says:

Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:25 pm
    Esgay There Aint No Stopin 50 Cent,

^lol @ the dr. york grammar. why are you capitalizing every word?

180. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ the dr. york grammar. why are you capitalizing every word?

^He’s on his Nokia 1040

181. miltee Says:

so I was at a Caribana Soca Fete (at The Docks nightclub in Toronto)… Lloyd Banks was on the roster… he goes up on stage… and gets boo’d to shit :(

182. Phuque Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:29 pm

lol @ the dr. york grammar. why are you capitalizing every word?

^He’s on his Nokia 1040

^^*floor*

183. Joe 88 Says:

he goes up on stage… and gets boo’d to shit

:-) HAHAHAHAHA

184. Phuque Says:

CTM (c) Mayor Daz Billinger

185. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Being broke with only 53 cents to your name>Promoting 50 cent for free, like a lame

186. I Fux Says:

I also have been freelancing Bounty Hunter that specializes in Trolls who skip bail

187. Big Homie Says:

* feeling sick overloading lunch at Wendys*

Did I miss anything?

188. Rey Says:

I Fux Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:24 pm

^^^^^

Oh yes.. Altho’ when I first say your show– “IFux goes deep”.. I gotta admit, I thought it was something quite different.

189. Rey Says:

I Fux Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:33 pm

^^^^^

You too?? Cave or Mountain?

190. Jamz Says:

Rey Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:35 pm
    I Fux Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:24 pm

^^^^^

^^Rey, I hope you weren’t smiling when you typed this statement?

191. Rey Says:

Jamz Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:38 pm
    Rey Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:35 pm
    I Fux Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:24 pm

^^^^^

^^Rey, I hope you weren’t smiling when you typed this statement?

Actually, I was cross-eyed with my bottom teeth showing. It keeps people from stopping by my desk.

192. 456 Says:

dis shit is fiyah. styles p = the new krs

193. Jamz Says:

^^Rey, I hope you weren’t smiling when you typed this statement?

^^Desk? I thought you worked at back to school means back to K-Mart?

194. 456 Says:

kanye = the new posdonous with production skills

195. Rey Says:

Jamz Says:

^^Desk? I thought you worked at back to school means back to K-Mart?

^^^^^

Dang, you got me. I’m actually Bol’s boss at the Big KMart in Loserville Missouri. That’s why he kept name-checking me on xxlmag.

196. Rey Says:

456 Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:43 pm
    kanye = the new posdonous with production skills

Forgive the ignorance, but is that good?

197. 456 Says:

lupe= new nas minus the gangsta lean

198. nation Says:

>> those run nyc tees are hot

fucking co-sign, it’s a shame it’s probably made by g-unit

>> 50 About To Kill The Soundscans Once Again, Its Gonna Be A Catastrophe

there aren’t enough wack women in the world to buy that shit

>> dis shit is fiyah. styles p = the new krs

kings lose crowns, teachers stay intelligent, that’s what KRS said

199. Joe 88 Says:

kings lose crowns, teachers stay intelligent, that’s what KRS said

If it’s beef better move on nigga, or get shot in the head, or trucked over by the yukon nigga – styles P

I was listening to that mixtape yesterday

Ghost stories 1 & 2 = 2 of the best stories in hip hop history

200. 456 Says:

lil wayne= new pre-prison tupac

201. crazy88since88 Says:

Rey Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:43 pm
    Jamz Says:

^^Desk? I thought you worked at back to school means back to K-Mart?

^^^^^

lol…
    (2 points for rey)

202. Rey Says:

@ Jamz & XFacta.. Actually I’m a background investigator.. When people apply for jobs I’m the one that goes hunting down any prior criminal records.

203. 456 Says:

50 cent = the new ll cool j

204. Jamz Says:

Rey Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:49 pm

^^First of all, you should stop being so nosey…LOL! All up in a ninjaz bidness! So, what he stabbed a dude for eating the last of his Apple Jacks, people can change sometimes….

205. Rey Says:

Jamz Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:55 pm
    Rey Says:

August 6th, 2007 at 2:49 pm

^^^^^^

No way. That bit of stabbery cost X-Facta his job at Ladies Foot Locker at the Cross County Mall in Yonkers.

206. Rey Says: