Video: Ja Rule ft. Lil Wayne – Uh-Oh

Again, I’m not saying it was a publicity stunt, but you have to love the timing. Ja shows up at Wayne’s “first ever New York show” at the Beacon last night, both of them get knocked on gun charges, and then their video leaks. You couldn’t plan that kind of exposure if you wanted to.

221 Responses to “Video: Ja Rule ft. Lil Wayne – Uh-Oh”

Why?

2. BKScribe Says:

uh oh indeed

3. Lil Wayne Says:

Young Money just crept in like UH OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. nation Says:

gayy

5. lo k Says:

is it me or is wayne look like he’s doing the dumbout in that freeze frame?

6. nation Says:

>> shows up at Wayne’s “first ever New York show” at the Beacon last night, both of them get knocked on

lol

7. The-XFacta Says:

Combined these two are the best rappers out today!

8. The-XFacta Says:

^^^^^^

NH

9. green eyes Says:

@ BK- the whole Cuba trip. Perhaps I was biased as Ive traveled there and have more background info than most, but basically, he gets everyone in a boat like they’re going to have some kind of regatta across the seas, then in the hospital you can see the baggage ticket on one of the patients bags that clearly identifies one of the charter companies that flies from the US to Cuba. Seeing that it was easy to determine that #1- the entire trip was approved of and issued liscenses and visas by both the US and Cuban governments, and #2- everyone purchased travel insurance which is why they were treated. They didnt just magically show up in cuba and recieve treatment. #3 there are not hospitals and pharamcies on every block… i took me half a day to find one that sticked bandaids, and when i did they werent cheap.

10. BKScribe Says:

this video… made me sad

11. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

this is a good song. i think lil wayne takes away
    from what shoulda been a ja rule solo joint.
    right??

12. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

Know what the best thing about this post is?

Angelina Jolie.

13. spanish jay Says:

Nah right: for the latest news on …Young Joc?

14. The-XFacta Says:

I love this!!!!! Now Curtis get’s to get at Lil Flame for collabing with Ja Rule….

Weezy Lost!

***biggumskiller*** Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 4:57 pm
    this is a good song. i think lil wayne takes away
    from what shoulda been a ja rule solo joint.
    right??

^Sadly, I agree.

16. STEELZKITCHEN Says:

THAT WAS AWFUL….

17. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

lemme watch this now

18. BKScribe Says:

# green eyes Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 4:57 pm

Ahhhh i feel you.. yea that whole cuba thing seemed a lil iffy to me.. like wha.. you jus ran up on the beach and said “I’M HERE NOW!” and shit was peaches n cream?

19. lo k Says:

smh @ weez sounding like a teletubby when he says uh-oh….

side note: did anyone else notice the amount of green screen shots after homie was makin’ all those comments about how they were shooting on location in harlem…

20. Rey Says:

*barf*

The-XFacta Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 4:57 pm
    Combined these two are the best rappers out today!

^Your new name is about to be Mainstream Mickey.

22. tyrone biggums Says:

co-sign but this type of exposure > exposure from releasing 12 singles no one is feeling ( nhoc )

23. green eyes Says:

lol @ Ty

smh @ me trying to hit play and forgetting that while i was on vacay someone jacked by speakers

24. nation Says:

>> Nah right: for the latest news on …Young Joc?

even MOP

lo k Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:00 pm
    smh @ weez sounding like a teletubby when he says uh-oh….

^Well we know they weren’t gonna be in any hoods. And then furthermore, look what part of Harlem they were in. Under that deserted ass bridge on the east side by the FDR. They lost.

26. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

kinda looks like a make it or break it video.
    but i like when ja just raps on one of these electro beats.
    thats what his first album is like.
    as a matter of fact i could swear ja rule has a song
    that sounds just like this one on his first album.
    i never bought that album but im sure i heard it

27. tyrone biggums Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 4:57 pm
    this is a good song. i think lil wayne takes away
    from what shoulda been a ja rule solo joint.
    right??

….seriously i agree….the songs not bad minus lil wayne…but lil wayne makes it damn near unlistenable…..

@ lo k

What’s your email addy? Got that J*DaVey link.

29. Ron Says:

This was like watching a new era of Puffy and Mase disguised as hip-hop. Hopefully this will go away quickly. GTFOH

30. BKScribe Says:

they were in williamsburg by the northside… then they were crossin the bridge.. and they were in timessquare.. SMH

31. I Fux Says:

surpisngly this song doesnt suck…..But I am a weezy apolygist

as a matter of fact i could swear ja rule has a song
    that sounds just like this one on his first album.

^I have his first album and this does sound like that old Murder Inc. sound that made it popular.

33. BKScribe Says:

# ***biggumskiller*** Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:03 pm

kinda looks like a make it or break it video.
    but i like when ja just raps on one of these electro beats.
    thats what his first album is like.
    as a matter of fact i could swear ja rule has a song
    that sounds just like this one on his first album.
    i never bought that album but im sure i heard it

Damnn make it or break it is a throwwww backkkk

34. lo k Says:

djlokash@gmail.com

BKScribe Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:04 pm

^Then they all had organic green tea in DUMBO afterwards.

36. spanish jay Says:

smh @ adam pac-man jones tryin to re-enter the nfl as “Jeremy Estonia”

37. BKScribe Says:

yu gi oh > uh oh

Doh > uh oh

uh ooh by lumidee > uh oh by ja n weeze

38. Bman Says:

can anyone else not understand ja? ok sure synch your words to the fast note pattern of the chorus… but then why continue with that on the verses?
    weezy’s verse is only ‘good’, but at least you can hear exactly what he is saying on the first listen.
    come on Ja everyone wants you to beat curtis!

39. green eyes Says:

this week is the 30th Anniversary of the Rock Steady Crew.

@ lo k… Sent.

41. Phuque Says:

I wonder what Curtis thinks of this?

42. tyrone biggums Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:03 pm
    kinda looks like a make it or break it video.
    but i like when ja just raps on one of these electro beats.
    thats what his first album is like.
    as a matter of fact i could swear ja rule has a song
    that sounds just like this one on his first album.
    i never bought that album but im sure i heard it

….if you think about it this song could be huge for ja….lil wayne ( as awful as he is ) is easily one of the more popular artists right now…and with 50 having his problems ja using lil wayne to boost sales this could be a real good look for ja….wouldnt it be funny if ja came back and did some respectable #’s and curtis doesnt ? ( and dont tell me i’m hating because i just think it would be funny and ironic if the tables turned )

43. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

this shit is not playing any more but i get the jist.
    i hear nas and jay z are on one song. they like ja rule.
    the kids like ja. lol i wonder will niggas buy records out of spite?

44. tyrone biggums Says:

Review of Weezy’s first ever NYC show

here let me sum that up for you in 1 word……….

…..AWFUL………..

45. Ron Says:

I wouldn’t spend 5 dollars to see this dude but from the reviews from the show. I guess it is official that Weezy has dethroned Jay-Z.

46. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

uh ooh by lumidee

^ *chuckle* ive always wondered who she jawed to get in the game.

47. Chanel Says:

Ja PLZ quit…Just walk away!

uh ooh by lumidee > uh oh by ja n weeze

^Agreed. Then again, anything with the Diwaldi riddim that year was a success (i.e. Wayne Wonder’s “No Lettin’ Go”). I was in NYC when that dropped. Bananas. Fab and Busta’s verses on the remix were fiya.

LF: Lumidee coulda got it before and after the weight loss.

49. BKScribe Says:

# Ron Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:09 pm

^^pull a beyonce n get yaself bodied

50. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:03 pm
    ***biggumskiller*** Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 4:57 pm
    this is a good song. i think lil wayne takes away
    from what shoulda been a ja rule solo joint.
    right??

that just what im sayin.

I guess it is official that Weezy has dethroned Jay-Z.

^Roooooiiiiiight.

52. BKScribe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:10 pm

uh ooh by lumidee > uh oh by ja n weeze

LF: Lumidee coulda got it before and after the weight loss.

^she is actually madd cool peeps too.. I interviewed her once.. but her man is her manager.. smh

53. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:08 pm

this week is the 30th Anniversary of the Rock Steady Crew.

^^Hope they have some sort of 401K set up for those cats…because a couple of broken hips later somebody’s gonna have to retire…

54. tyrone biggums Says:

come on Ja everyone wants you to beat curtis!

..see this is exactly what i’m talking bout comments like this are both funny and ironic…..and completely true….

55. I Fux Says:

I dont hate Lil Wayne like ya’ll folks.

***biggumskiller*** Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:11 pm
    tyrone biggums Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:03 pm
    ***biggumskiller*** Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 4:57 pm
    this is a good song. i think lil wayne takes away
    from what shoulda been a ja rule solo joint.
    right??

that just what im sayin.

^Co-siggy.

LF: Tell Mic Geronimo to get off his ass and drop that frickin’ album already. Had me all hype last year after I heard “Shot” and then he dissappears (again).

57. I Fux Says:

Mic Geronimo

^^ I still have Vendetta

>>but her man is her manager.. smh

^No wonder her career is stagnant. Them shits never work out.

59. lo k Says:

LF: friendly reminder, I’ll be playing much better music tonight from 11PM – 2AM est… 3 hours of ja & weezy free tunes…

Wayne on this > Ja on this

I seriously can’t even understand one word Ja is saying.

61. BKScribe Says:

the beat to this track.. reminds me of the last stage of some 80’s video game.

62. green eyes Says:

^^ business and pleasure is a bad mix. hell, most of the time, family and business is a bad mix. how you look hiring ppl that’ll screw you over of that get in a pissy mood after you had a fight?

63. tyrone biggums Says:

Ron Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:09 pm

….kill yourself……NOW

* hands ron a gun go ahead body yourself *

I Fux Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:13 pm
    Mic Geronimo

^^ I still have Vendetta

^I still NEED Vendetta. I’m missin’ a whole lot of shit from my catalog. The cost of cd’s was kickin’ my ass back then. Especially before Best Buy was doin’ the first week 9.99 promo.

65. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i dont think people understand. ja is still hungry and he needs
    a comeback. 50 really doesnt need to sell albums and his next
    two records are just opt out joints to sign a new deal.
    in other words its all profit. that nigga 50 too old to be
    snapping and pop locking with these young niggas.lol
    let ja rule comeback. rap music is so wack you need
    ANY NIGGA that can sell.especially us in ny.
    50 just wants that will smith path. and now
    he has the money to bankroll his own movies?
    these other artists eat off rap. 50 doesnt.

66. green eyes Says:

I Fux Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:13 pm
    Mic Geronimo

^^ I still have Vendetta

^^ Fux, was that part of your BMG Music Service Cd domination trick? tell me how I’m still scamming them into sending me 10 cds for $3 total

eskay Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:14 pm
    Wayne on this > Ja on this

I seriously can’t even understand one word Ja is saying.

^Him mentioning his BabyDaddy in yet another verse disqualifies him.

Cass talkin’ about the murder he beat in every verse > Wayne talkin’ about his BabyDaddy in every verse

68. BKScribe Says:

Believe it or not.. lumidee is cakin over seas.. germany.. morocco.. parts of africa.. like 30k plus stadiums. i mean she might get paid in goat at some spots.. but she aint hurtin for paper.. and she pretty much anonymous in the states

that nigga 50 too old to be
    snapping and pop locking with these young niggas.lol

^Pardon me…. (c) es’ uncle

70. I Fux Says:

eskay Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:14 pm
    Wayne on this > Ja on this

I seriously can’t even understand one word Ja is saying.

^^ word and Weezy hate I understand he is gay, pill popper, tatted all over looks like a jigsaw puzzle and he says he is the greatest or whatever. But I dont understand not appreciating his love and work ethic as an MC plus he is mad entertaining

71. KLO Says:

LMFAO, yo this shit is madd corny!

72. tyrone biggums Says:

eskay Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:14 pm
    Wayne on this > Ja on this

I seriously can’t even understand one word Ja is saying.

……smh….eskay loves the south…..and that kissing grownmen fairboy…..your crazy yeah ja’s mumbling a bit but you can clearly understand him the stuttering might throw you off but he says shit clearly and in fact even if i couldnt understand a word it would be better than lil wayne…in fact if lil wayne didnt try and form words i would like his music better but he is too damn retarded his lyrics are awful ….

73. green eyes Says:

what up KLO… been a minute

BKScribe Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:17 pm

^That’s what’s up then. Clipse need to do the same thing. Especially with Pharrell’s Asian connect.

But anyway, tell her to dump that zero and get wit’ a hero when she hit Stateside again.

*flashes gold toof*

*sprays on Hai Karate*

75. I Fux Says:

^^ Word I told you that story and how my mom would be all fucking confused when I was getting mad boxes of Cd’s under names like Habib Johnson and ish

KLO… what up chief?

Glad to see they let you off house arrest to join us. Lol

77. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:14 pm
    Wayne on this > Ja on this

I seriously can’t even understand one word Ja is saying.

^^^^ Co-sign Es….but this shit was horrible….

78. B-Heezie Says:

GAYNESS PERSONIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!……….

79. BKScribe Says:

LOL @ Billz.

80. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

eskay Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:14 pm
    Wayne on this > Ja on this

I seriously can’t even understand one word Ja is saying.

i dont see how anyone can take YOU seriously.
    and its not WHAT ja rule is saying its HOW hes saying it. lol
    HOW DARE YOU NOT SUPPORT YOUR HATED ENEMIES RIVAL!
    jerk!(hows the gremlin scooby?)

81. KLO Says:

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:19 pm
    what up KLO… been a minute

^^^^ Whut’s goodie my nahright fam! Man, what is this bullshit that Eskay just posted….

82. I Fux Says:

Weezy is known to spit real hard and wet up a track

83. tyrone biggums Says:

i dont think people understand. ja is still hungry and he needs
    a comeback. 50 really doesnt need to sell albums and his next
    two records are just opt out joints to sign a new deal.
    in other words its all profit. that nigga 50 too old to be
    snapping and pop locking with these young niggas.lol
    let ja rule comeback. rap music is so wack you need
    ANY NIGGA that can sell.especially us in ny.
    50 just wants that will smith path. and now
    he has the money to bankroll his own movies?
    these other artists eat off rap. 50 doesnt.

….i agree with all that….i think he has his eye on that since he dropped grodt……and i think his music has noticeably suffered since then…….it happens 50 isnt the first or last that got to paid or hollywood for their music…..

84. Phuque Says:

>>Habib Johnson

^^lmao

85. I Fux Says:

Phuque Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:22 pm
    >>Habib Johnson

^^lmao

Word here is my mom “quien chingado es Habib Johnson, estas robando cabron, le voy a decir a tu padre”
    me “no mom Habib es mi amigo de la escuela y me dan free cd’s”

86. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

id like to eat lumidees overseas cake. she’s pretty.
    on a side note whens amils comeback gonna get started?
    i been reading about her comeback for a year now.
    where is that bitch?

87. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:20 pm
    KLO… what up chief?

Glad to see they let you off house arrest to join us. Lol

^^^ LOL…word, no doubt my nigga!

>>…smh….eskay loves the south…..and that kissing grownmen fairboy…..your crazy yeah ja’s mumbling a bit but you can clearly understand him the stuttering might throw you off but he says shit clearly and in fact even if i couldnt understand a word it would be better than lil wayne…in fact if lil wayne didnt try and form words i would like his music better but he is too damn retarded his lyrics are awful ….

of the rappers that are out now, nobody is really fucking with Wayne, just accept it. from personal experience, I know that you have to get past his voice and cadence, and once you do, you’ll see the light.

believe me, two of my boys who are straight up East Coast, D-Block, Boot Camp, Jay-Z and Nas type dudes have both broken down and now admit that Wayne is nice. Once they saw the light, I knew I wasn’t bugging and I’m now sure that the rest of you will catch up at your own pace.

that is all

89. lo k Says:

@ eskay – I kinda co-sign… I agree that he has some clever punchlines and interesting wordplay but something around 40-50% of the stuff he puts out is garbage… there is a reason that artists have throwaway tracks because they throw them away…

90. piffy Says:

what the fuck is jeffrey saying

91. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

sure. but all that is gonna happen.
    all 50 needs to do is a violent action flick.
    like the transporter or some shit.
    and you give him a white sidekick like ryan reynolds
    or dane cook that he can slap around. america wants to
    see that nigga 50 whupp some ass on screen. not be sensitive
    actor.lol which is how somebody is tryin to market him.

92. I Fux Says:

that is all

^^^ Yup it took me awhile to feel Weezy like that but now I can honeslty say he is top 5 in the game right now.

93. young global Says:

definitely makes things interesting… Common still got the best Hip Hop Album of 2007

and for the record, I don’t like this song and yes some of Wayne’s actions are suspect…but no more suspect than Cam wearing a fuzzy pink fur coat with matching hat and I still support him.

***biggumskiller*** Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:24 pm
    id like to eat lumidees overseas cake. she’s pretty.
    on a side note whens amils comeback gonna get started?
    i been reading about her comeback for a year now.
    where is that bitch?

^She had a song on HHG early this year/late last year. Gobbage.

96. tyrone biggums Says:

……i’m so tired of this work ethic crap….i’m supposed to be glad one of the worst rappers ever keeps releasing hundreds of songs a day ?….dude cant stay on topic for more than 2 bars….he rhymes words just to rhyme them without any regard for the meaning or context…..listen if nas had lil waynes work ethic that would be dope and we could comend him for it and ok so give lil wayne props for trying good for you but will neives worked hard as anyone in baseball he still couldnt hit the ball for shit so he got demoted same should happen to lil wayne someone needs to sit him and his daddy on the bench…..

97. lo k Says:

left field: LOL at the soft speaking that Michael Jackson does at the beginning of Don’t Stop til You Get Enough (none)… I never really listened to what he says until just now and that shit is mad funny…

98. I Fux Says:

*listening to play your cards right*

I love Common and the new album but I am sucker for that type of music, but he is mailing in alot these verses very disheartening

99. diplomatic Says:

this track sounds so outdated, 2000ish

and smh @ niggas dissing Wayne and following that up with any discussion of Mic Geronimo. like just fucking shoot me in my head before you make me listen to boring ass Mic Geronimo.

Wayne’s verse on We Takin’ Over > Mic Geronimo’s entire life

101. nation Says:

>> that is all

eskay is stuck in 05… oh and pick up that 10th anniversary XXL

102. Phuque Says:

eskay:

>>that is all

But wait — there’s more…

Wayne is the single most nonsensical rapper ever to waste his breath on a microphone. His faux Jay-Z “swagger” gets him a pass, but he’s wack overall (see: the parody over @ your day job)….not everything he does is garbage and I was actually feelin’ that Lil’ Weezyana mixtape….but all of that “I’m a lion feed me beats” shit gotsta go….

103. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:28 pm

^^^ No doubt my nigga, I’ll just stick to D-Block fam, Ransom, (which to me is WAAAAY better than Weezy) and the BCC. LOL…

104. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

so you need you boys aproval to like an artist? cmon man.
    lil wayne is a nigga that spits the same verse EVERYTIME.
    that cannot be your definition of a great artist.
    do niggas think his verses are hot?? yeah i can see that.
    but do niggas think his songs are hot like a nas biggie 50 tupac em?
    hel to the nizzah. that niggas is a one verse guy. hed be better
    in a group. as a solo artist hes wack

105. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

on a side note whens amils comeback gonna get started?
    i been reading about her comeback for a year now.
    where is that bitch?

^She had a song on HHG early this year/late last year. Gobbage.

^^ did she groom her eyebrows? she could wash dishes with them shits.

@ eskay

I’m sorry, but money is NOT NICE. I’ve had this discussion with plenty of people, and I tell them all that his punchlines are mediocore at best. Why are we givin’ clowns like him a pass just because the current state of hip hop has mediocracy runnin’ amuck? He has EXPOSURE, that’s about it. If Cash Money was still some LA, underground, local hip hop label we wouldn’t know or give two shits about this clown. I’ve tried, and I mean REALLY tried to sit down and listen to this guy but it’s nothin’ nice about the kid.

Loaded Lux > Lil Wayne

And I mean that from a non-stanley POV.

107. KLO Says:

Hey Eskay, you think Weezy is better than Ransom?

>>dude cant stay on topic for more than 2 bars….he rhymes words just to rhyme them without any regard for the meaning or context…..

Ty, first of all, stop acting like Wayne is the first rapper to be all over the place. second, he has plenty of songs where he stays on topic throughout the entire thing. for instance, have you heard Pray to the Lord or whatever it’s called? I’ma up that shit right now, and I dare you to listen and tell me it’s a wack song.

109. I Fux Says:

Don’t Stop til You Get Enough

^^ thats odd that you are listening to that song, I keep it heavy in my rotation its top25 most played on my ipod

110. nation Says:

>> Loaded Lux > Lil Wayne

are we seriously going to go through this again (pause)

111. Phuque Says:

…..”I’m untamed I need a leash”…..smh….

112. I Fux Says:

^^ ^its called AMEN that ish changed my whole thought process on Weezy

113. tyrone biggums Says:

that is all

…..smh…..check above post…….and yeah ok every 3 songs wayne has 1 or 2 decent punchlines the rest makes you literally scrath your head like what the fuck is this ninja saying ? say no ? go ahead and even try and tell me he stays on a topic ( please dont bring up the one song georgie dudes got millions you know great work ethic and all, same people giving wayne credit for work ethic are the first to come in and piss pac…..and lets see who is faker pac or lil wayne gayer ? and tell me who was the hardest working rapper in 96’…i’m just pointing out the obvious….) tell me you have any idea what he is talking about atleast 50 % of the time…..you know and i know you have no clue but the flow is on point and its usually over a nice beat……but i bet you you wont ever post whole lil wayne posts on the comp. no one ever does ? why is that ? whenever we argue about whose the nicest people always bring verses out……..except lil wayne fans they might bring out a bar or 2 but they cant ever bring out verses ? and they say he is lyrical gtfoh…….smh…..

114. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

ransom>lil wayne. on any day at any time.
    and i wish tony yayo had lil waynes WORK ETHIC.
    if any rapper put out as many songs as wayne theys say hes hot.
    lil flip puts out just as many freestyles its just deejays dont play that shit.they play weezie goldberg all day. or plies shawty haha
    what i told you about plies eskay?(hes to short to pop shit thou)

115. lo k Says:

I Fux Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:33 pm
    Don’t Stop til You Get Enough

^^I think I mentioned before that I’m reorganizing my puter here, so I’m coming across all kinds of dupes and tracks that I haven’t heard in a minute… I play it most times when I spin out at an event because no matter where you are or who the crowd is (as long as they are over 18) you will get a hype response… I think it’s crazy that I’ve been hearing this song since I was born and it’s still crack….

116. I Fux Says:

Phuque Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:34 pm
    …..”I’m untamed I need a leash”…..smh….

^^ Hip Hop is suppossed to be fun and entertaining funny too, say no to popping and locking and dropping

117. tyrone biggums Says:

^^^ Yup it took me awhile to feel Weezy like that

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyooooooooo

118. nation Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 1:57 pm
    Lil Wayne – I Feel Like Dying song played backwards

It sounds like ghost voices and devilish talk…I can quite make out what this shit is saying…Sounds Satanic though..

SMH

^^^^^^^^^^

faggot.

119. tyrone biggums Says:

eskay Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:28 pm

aayyyyyyyoooooooo

120. nation Says:

We are not the same, I am a martian
    It’s young Weezy F Baby, no abortion
    I have foursomes, I don’t have to force them
    They just do what I say, jack, like Wheel of Fortune
    I’m heartless and iced out, see
    “I got an icebox where my heart used to be”
    Young Money baby, you know who we are
    I could play with that ***** like I play that guitar

121. tyrone biggums Says:

eskay Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:33 pm

….everytime you have challenged me to listen to a lil wayne song i did and i came ( pause ) away unimpressed…..but i will again….so go ahead i’m waiting…..

122. Phuque Says:

# I Fux Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:36 pm

Phuque Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:34 pm
    …..”I’m untamed I need a leash”…..smh….

^^This is true…but dammit this nigga has to make sense at some point in his career for him to be considered relevant…this “I am air I am sky” shit gets old after a while…his rhyme scheme is on point…but that about it (c) Camel

123. I Fux Says:

Throughback Comment of the day JIC you missed me reposting this article the other day. LMAO

I Fux Says:

July 20th, 2007 at 7:05 pm
    to the new heads that have been going in hard on Nah as of late and keeping this place light and jovial *daps* here is a classic I found in my archives of funniest shit ever posted on Nah, Tell me what you think

After the departure of B.G., Juvenile, Turk, and producer Mannie Fresh, Cash Money CEO Birdman probably spent a lot of time on his knees in thanks that Lil Wayne is still around. Though still a Hot Boy, after nearly a decade in the game Wayne is eager to prove that he’s far from a little squirt, regularly beating off the competition with such force that it’s understandable if he’s feeling a little testy on the duo’s new album. A rapper with this much spunk coming out his mouth doesn’t need to spend any more time boning up on his skills or trying to impress people with his stamina. Wayne effortlessly dominates Like Father, Like Son to the point that Birdman often gets the shaft.

Fortunately, Baby knows when to just sit back and let Weezy do his thing, as he bounces from naked emotion to popping shots in the span of a single track. Wayne never lets you forget he’s sitting on 20 inches, but when the rim talk wears out he’s ready to lay himself bare on the title track. And he’ll still bend over backward for a hot line, fleshing out his long narrative arcs with violent thrusts, never content, like so many rappers these days, simply to rhyme the same word or words that merely resemble each other. There are no homophones here.

Wayne dishes out the white stuff uncut on the crack rap of “Over Here Hustlin,” while Birdman goes harder than ever on “Leather so Soft” before cocking and squeezing on “Army Gunz.” Weezy, the self-described “Fireman,” brings the flames over the imitation Just Blaze production of “All About That,” proving the pair knows how to handle spitting on organs. The only complaint a fan could have with Like Father, Like Son is that Birdman and Wayne come on so hard early on that the second half of the album goes down in the process.

124. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

for me the overall verdict is still out on wayne.. he is however, undoubtedly, one of the most improved rappers ever… how this nigga went from ‘wobble-dee, wobble-dee’ to ‘i feel like dying’ like that….. and that track is an instant classic.

ransom>lil wayne. on any day at any time.

^Landslide.

126. lo k Says:

lf: smh @ how rotten Pap’s verse is on that Jeannie Ortega song…

127. greg Says:

someone wanna tell jeffie boy that he’s a grown ass man and that he shouldn’t be getting ideas for hooks from the teletubbies

128. tyrone biggums Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:40 pm
    ransom>lil wayne. on any day at any time.

^Landslide.

…co-sign….

I mean, really… the hardest workin’ re-tard in school is still… what? Exactly.

130. Phuque Says:

…I also agree w/ what the Clipse said about Weezy…

131. Phuque Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:42 pm

I mean, really… the hardest workin’ re-tard in school is still… what? Exactly.

^^*floor*

Exactamundo.

132. I Fux Says:

clipse > weezy

133. pockets Says:

i think i heard ja say “100 guns 100 clips, im from new york.”

Weezy dissin’ Clipse is crazy. HHNF > Weasel’s catalog

135. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:31 pm
    on a side note whens amils comeback gonna get started?
    i been reading about her comeback for a year now.
    where is that bitch?

^She had a song on HHG early this year/late last year. Gobbage.

^^ did she groom her eyebrows? she could wash dishes with them shits.

id wash her eyebroes all day everyday. i love ha’.
    you niggas need to realize eskay is a hot this week nigga.
    first he was a jadakiss/styles p fanatic
    he was a 50/yayo/banks fan during the mixtape reign of terror
    then he hopped on games nuts.
    his worship of jigga apeared in 2005-2006 and thats over now.
    then he swung on cams nuts(still swingin’ sucker?)
    now its waynes turn(hes hot!)
    eskay has GOTTA sweat whats hot…
    hes a reporter for christ sakes(no kanye white jesus)
    curtis 9.11.07

136. KLO Says:

Phuque Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:42 pm
    …I also agree w/ what the Clipse said about Weezy…

^^^ me too!

137. I Fux Says:

there is this really hard working custodian dude who happens to be retarded props to him

>>everytime you have challenged me to listen to a lil wayne song i did and i came ( pause ) away unimpressed…..but i will again….so go ahead i’m waiting…..

139. pockets Says:

lo k Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:41 pm
    lf: smh @ how rotten Pap’s verse is on that Jeannie Ortega song…

^o cmon dogg dont hate. pap was spittin that knowledge and mathmatics, w.e. that means.

they say u cant have ur cake and eat it too tell me wats the reason,
    wats the sense of having ur cake IF U CANT EAT ITTTTTT

fucking knowledge

140. lo k Says:

Stack feat Rell – “why would she’ = kinda catchy

141. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Ja rule song is wack

Kanye is embracing the friendly competition with the man he recently produced a track for (see “Kanye West And 50 Cent Set For Epic Battle: Both Releasing Albums On September 11”). The Grammy winner says two heavyweights coming out on the same day is monumental for the game.

“I’d rather come out on a day like that, up against 50 — where people are excited about going to the stores and it’s an event and people talk about it — and be #2 on that day rather than come out and be #1 on a day nobody cares about,” West said. “It’s about things going down in history. It’s not that much exciting stuff in hip-hop right now. I think people are going to make it more than what I’m making it myself. At the end of the day, I’m making music and I’m trying to sell.”

142. pockets Says:

^lmao

143. lo k Says:

@eskay – his attempt at croonery is better on this track than that god forsaken duffle bag boy…

144. tyrone biggums Says:

not that i ever want to co-sign anything miss jones says or does but this morning they were talking bout how the gays have infiltrated their way into taking over so much shit ( like the focus on entourage shifted to a gay couple and most people dont even realize its a desenistiving to gays and who watching entourage is watching to see gay couple issues ? but they show it in a funny matter to desensitive people to it ) now entourage is just a small example but they obviously do it in cartoons and other aspects for kids especially and its like they encourage more femine or straight up gay type behavior and activties to kids these days and they are breeding a nation
    ( no nah right nation ) of 2 x’s, jeter 22, and k-rob’s

and lil wayne is a straight up faggot and people call him the best rapper alive…..i guess they got to you motherfuckers already…….shts disusting b.

145. I Fux Says:

146. BKScribe Says:

smh @ the shit bein passed as “THAT SHIT” nowadays.

147. tyrone biggums Says:

o yeah cant forget ja’rule remember me from that list

148. BKScribe Says:

# BKScribe Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:47 pm

smh @ the shit bein passed as “THAT SHIT” nowadays.

149. nation Says:

>> and I feel like dying is the best song to smoke a blunt to in the world right now

that shit has me fazed out for a week at a time

150. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

big ups to all the hard working, retard janitors out there. hold ya helmet. (nh)

151. I Fux Says:

Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:48 pm

^^^ word and also props to all midgets that have the excelerator and break on their steering wheel when driving. that shit is the new 20

152. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

trust me i was singin that my babymy baby my baby shit
    from this song drunk as a fuck in manhattan on saturday.
    this shit is catchy. with ja rule on it by himself its a hot record.
    but lil wayne dominates/annoys to the point where you wanna hear ja only.maybe thats the point? maybe ja was like:
    ja :yo weezy just sing like a bitch at karaoke on this one!
    weezy: you 50 called me a whore on funk flex then said i was good?
    ja:yeah hes crazy right?

153. pockets Says:

yo but for real tho, first time i heard i feel like dying i was like ehh w.e. then out of nowhere the next day, i was humming the chorus and that shit was stuck in my head like wtf?? i then played it again and that shit stayed stuck in my head for a good week. fucking subliminal-ass-evil-ass shit

154. nation Says:

>> I like Brown Chocolate cake with some vanilla ice cream bunny on the side, I dont ever partake but its a craving I have. Just thought I should share that

talking about shit you like without being upset about it giving you gas, diarrhea or heartburn is pretty gay

155. pockets Says:

^if i woulda known that existed i woulda tried stealing cars at a younger age

>>smh @ the shit bein passed as “THAT SHIT” nowadays.

^you listened to the track? it’s wack?

157. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

^ no doubt… and one luv (nh) to all the cats who missing one or two fingers for whatever reason… at least it kept you outta the gang scene.

158. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I Fux Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:47 pm

see this is what im talking about…

159. pockets Says:

weezy only makes good tracks when they are supposed to be on the carter 3 and are supposed to stand the test of time.

160. BKScribe Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:51 pm

>>smh @ the shit bein passed as “THAT SHIT” nowadays.

^you listened to the track? it’s wack?

I peeped it.. its decent.. but it aint that shit.. I heard someother shit by weezy that was better.. I typed out this long ass comment.. but due to DCS or disappearing comment syndrome those words.. are ghost.

161. nation Says:

>> you listened to the track? it’s wack?

nah the chorus is unfuckwitable… the lyrics, ess-holes (c) borat

162. I Fux Says:

Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:51 pm

^^ and Big Up dudes that have one leg(no Khujo) but keep it thorough with 3 different prosthesis for each time they wear a different type of shoe i.e. the Butta Prosthesis and the AF1 prosthesis and the Scooby Does Prosthesis.

163. tyrone biggums Says:

smh @ this saying its gonna take 2 hours to d/l

164. pockets Says:

respect to all my one-eyed hot chicks, u could get it in the face m’lady. one love.

165. I Fux Says:

Nuff respect for chix with Dumps like Buffie and faces like Remy

167. I Fux Says:

respek to all chicks with dicks and the Mases who explore their sexuality with such species

168. pockets Says:

Shooter has to be one of my fav songs ever since i first heard it. anyone who made that cannot be totally completely 100% wack.

169. BKScribe Says:

see I thought weezy was nice wayyyy back when I heard that flex cd.. where wayne said some shit like.. “So i got me a revolver” that was part of his verse.. I said back then dude was a problem.. but now he’s jus problematic.. he’s overrated. and while due to the stagnant nature of the game I may have to acknowledge that he could be top 5 for now..

remember at one point top 5 coulda been

Jay
    Nas
    Cam
    Nore
    Canibus

Yall know the era.. and wayne aint no jay or nas.. he aint gonna be on that top 5 list for long

170. pockets Says:

respect to all the man-whores out there. get ur paper up no matter wat. stay on the grind, literally.

171. K-ROB Says:

too little too late for ja aka stewart little, why get on with wayne, i guess he might get some ringtones like fat joe did, bcuz wayne cant help him sell records.he need t do a ashanti duet like b4.
    50 really hates this guy bcuz he is rich as fuck and is way better than ja in every way, but 50 cant even stand to see dude flop, he wants ja to not even exist lol.damn thats some deep hatred for a guy.50 only needs platinum for his ego thats all, he sure aint making no money off rap really.that justin timberlake should get him the final push he needs anyway and then its all gravy from then.
    ja i only hope he really leaves that 50 stuff alone no matter what 50 says, he will always lose if he responds.he can win on the sympathy of the refs.

pockets Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:57 pm

^On the contrary, the ORIGINAL version is on Robin Thicke’s first album and was a lot better, i.e. Weezy-free. That turd fucked up the song.

173. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

___

^ yo… you know i can’t forget about my deaf/mutes out there… even though yall sound like you having sex when you try to talk, i gotta speak on it.. i hear yall niccas loud and clear.

174. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

that i feel like dying record is for coke heads and pill poppers.
    not weed smokers. get your drugs correct.
    and im sure baby makes weezy use the amil nytrate
    so weezy can go on stage after you know what…
    “im the baker i bake the bread”
    ” the the barber i cut your head”
    “the marksman i spray the lead”
    “i bloodclot chop ya leg!”
    OR
    ” i am a martian”
    “feed me rappers or feed me beats”
    he talking about red beets?
    and just how he want rappers fed to him?
    yuck

>>smh @ you eskay, being damn nigh 30 and sayin’ Weasel is nice. Especially since you came up in the same era I did. I’m bout to give your hiphop card to MoNique and tell her to hide it in her butt cheeks.

Did you listen to the shit I just posted Billz?

smh @ ya’ll rapper racism clouding your better judgement. believe me, I used to loathe Dwayne more than anybody on the planet. hatred will eat you alive, trust me.

176. pockets Says:

nah wayne definitely aint top five, even for now. i bet u even hes shocked at how everybody followed when he said hes the best rapper alive.

177. I Fux Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:58 pm
    pockets Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 5:57 pm

^^^ revokes Billy’s open minded hip hop card, no chicks with dicks

178. tyrone biggums Says:

” leather on chrome /
    television with the phone /
    and the top is so DOME ” ….smh…does that really pass for dope now adays ?

i’ll be back to listen to the rest

179. pockets Says:

^i dont agree, i heard the orginal before and i think wayne made it better. lets agree to disagree. speaking of robin thicke, everybody should check that remix he did w/ pharrel, busta, and spliff carrier i forgot wat its called.

180. I Fux Says:

Yup Busta used to really go hard on remixes, just laying the shit down fat

181. BKScribe Says:

good music is good music.. and I’m sure all of the artists that are out (with possibly the exception of tre 6 mafia) can make more introspective and enlightening music. but people dumb down for their audience.. Im sure weezy got more on his mind than

I swim in salt water.. I am a Shark
    I bring couples together like noah’s ark
    I eat ants.. I am an Ard-Vark
    I be in the city like.. central PARK

shit Cam used to be a beast.. but dumbin down.. gets ya chips up.. its a conspiracy

182. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i never fucked no deaf bitch.
    but sometimes when women talk ive wished I was deaf.

I don’t get it… why can’t I NOT like Lil Wayne, though? I say nothin’ when yall pass up on artists that I fuck with (Loaded Lux, Ruste Juxx, Serius Jones, Peedi Crakk), who can rap circles around that turd.

@ eskay… Ok, I’ll listen to it. But really… one song fam? One? Song? It’s not gonna make me a fan but I’ll give this horse manuer a listen.

lol…I just realized I upped the wrong Wayne song..

185. pockets Says:

hey hey billz u know how i feel on serious jones (pause). he goes in real hard, plus when he battles dudes face to face he gives them a pounding.

186. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

so that means youll stop hatin 50 right?
    im mean you dont just say shit like that just to say it right?
    oh yeah you does.

187. pockets Says:

eskay Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 6:06 pm
    lol…I just realized I upped the wrong Wayne song..

^stanism revealed.

188. Paperstacker Says:

I’d rather listen to this shit than that 50 and justin Timberlake faggotry.

btw, I get money is 50’s only relevant single right now. All his other shit aint even getting no airplay.

189. I Fux Says:

shout out to all the whores that make the world go round by being so kind in sharing the wealth that is their pussy

190. I Fux Says:

pockets Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 6:06 pm

^^^ *dies*

Peedi’s “Torture” mixtape > all of the Droughts

192. I Fux Says:

shout out to warm vitamin water preferably formula 50

193. pockets Says:

dont knock JT (yes), fiftys verses were complete fucking turd

194. BKScribe Says:

# I Fux Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 6:07 pm

where are you focused.. on legit niggaz or where the coke is
    nice or thug life niggaz.. yo you seem hopeless
    ya value.. too much to be measured i wonder how you
    could ever be played, ya pussy worth gold amountin to..
    more than the world..

Nas – Black Girl Lost

ok Ty, this is the Wayne song I wanted you to listen to

196. I Fux Says:

Fabolous > 50 cent

eskay Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 6:06 pm
    lol…I just realized I upped the wrong Wayne song..

^Yeah, because this shit I’m listening to was about to make me call Chuck Norris and tell him to give you a unexpected visit.

198. I Fux Says:

Shout out to myself for smashing all kinds of differents raced Hoes and not one of them being White Caucasion so in turn helping race relations take one huge step forward! Vitamin Water

pockets Says:

July 23rd, 2007 at 6:06 pm

^Somethin’ like that.

200. Paperstacker Says:

co-sign biggumskiller

he’s the only 50 cent fan that brings up vaild arguements as to why 50 is better than aother artist or not. All the other 50 stans sound like incoherent faggots.

>>Yeah, because this shit I’m listening to was about to make me call Chuck Norris and tell him to give you a unexpected visit.

oh stop, that song isn’t too bad.

202. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

THIS IS WEEZY’S BEST VERSE:
    koko beware he look and stare
    i have THE hair OF a bear
    sit in MY chair
    two is A pair
    my mom use nair
    i am a mare so you beware
    when you are here i am there
    just like rick i have flair
    my tires spare it just aint fair
    this i swear i am a pear
    like wolf i were when i drink beer.
    thats his best verse no im kidding im waynes ghost writer.
    i wrote that. that how he sounds to me.

203. lo k Says:

lf: smh @ chicks who request Irreplacable by Beyonce… I hate that song…

oh stop, that song isn’t too bad.

^Regardless of how bad…

205. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

“I know, and I know you’re gonna go into this biased, but fuck it. at least you can’t say he’s not on topic.

and I feel like dying is the best song to smoke a blunt to in the world right now”

that track you linked to sucks just as bad OR WORSE than the shit with ja. the fuck is being smoked up in the lab at NR these days? if this shit is what’s hot right now, then i’m kicking myself out of hip hop.

206. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

i dare you to leave my comment there mister moderator, i know you won’t.

207. K-ROB Says:

lil has some of the most bullshit verses out and yall diss 50?
    this nigga is cool sometime, but you stans give him way too much credit and then when it comes to 50 yall act like he has to be rakim or some shit.most rappers aint about all that deep shit anymore, bcause its the fans fault.i bet my any money that if deep serious lyrics gauranteed a nigga platinum 50 would be that nigga.case closed

208. tyrone biggums Says:

eskay Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 6:06 pm
    lol…I just realized I upped the wrong Wayne song..

……wow….thank god cause i honestly gave that song a try that shit was horrible…he was singing most the time and didnt say anything impressive

money money money money money…..smh…….

i’ll check out the song you meant post now

209. State of Grace Says:

I Feel Like Dying on tinny, busted-ass speakers > Ja Rule live in concert with Nas’ stolen ether

For all those who don’t get Wayne, especially I Feel Like Dying, it’s called acid kids, drop some.

210. Lucky Says:

ARE these two serious??? They both get knocked LOL yeah ok how wack are they Ja been out the scene and now he back getting arrested and his vid comes out yeah ok real believeable

211. Axis Says:

what a mess

212. Siggy Says:

Curtis 9/11

213. me the tourist Says:

curtis 9.11.07

214. nunya bizness Says:

You could plan it and pay for it … lol … their fans are SUCKERS.

215. legend Says:

definite publicity stunt, it’s worth it….Rule needs it and it only builds on what Wayne has already established.

216. Lp Says:

god ja sucks.

217. flinttown Says:

yall are sadly mistaking if you think wayne brought this song down, his one verse was easily better then both of Ja’s.

218. Partners In Crime / Stereohyped Says:

[…] » Post A Comment Tagged: Lil’ Wayne · Ja Rule · New Video Related Posts • 07/24/07: MinorityReport (Comments: 0) • 07/23/07: At Least Rich Boy Keeps His Shirt On (Comments: 2) • 07/23/07: NYPD Bags Two Rappers In An Hour (Comments: 4) • 07/20/07: Parting Shots (Comments: 2) • 07/20/07: Partying Through The Pain (Comments: 3) Comments (0) […]

219. 40 Inch Says:

Why?

220. mercedes Says:

i love this video it had started u out to a good start for comin back. its so cool that i listen to it everyday. u got people hatin ja lil wayne did his thing with u lookin all fly

221. mercedes Says:

its me again. ja rule u got mad game. u makin me go uh-ohhh. lol. just wanted to show a lot of luv for yo new video and all. u and lil wayne had it good out there. but mostly u.