Wyclef, Akon, Lil Wayne and Nia – Sweetest Girl

Good lord, this shit is fruity. Not my style at all. The next couple of posts should make up for it though.

Wyclef ft. Akon, Lil Wayne & Nia – Sweetest Girl

39 Responses to “Wyclef, Akon, Lil Wayne and Nia – Sweetest Girl”

1. Rey Says:

First?

2. BKScribe Says:

primero

3. Rey Says:

YES! FIRST! FIRST YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! HUZZAHS!

OPTIMUS PR-EMO DOES IT AGAIN!!

4. BKScribe Says:

dammit rey

5. TrapMoneyInc Says:

AY! AY! AY!

2nd

6. TrapMoneyInc Says:

or Not

7. BKScribe Says:

is there a bloggers award that is coming up.. cause eskay been on a tear.. (no emo bot)

8. Rey Says:

FUCK YOU, BKSCRIBE! FIRST THUNDER IS MINE NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE IT’S IN!!

HA HA!

9. tyrone biggums Says:

booooooo this post

10. ODEMIC Says:

10th but i’m stylin’ on ya!

11. BKScribe Says:

im online.. no replies… no postin.. TROLLIN!!

12. Rey Says:

Rey Says:

July 13th, 2007 at 3:03 pm
    @ Ty– I’m just fuckin’ around.. It’s probably closer to = than .. But yeah, some of the Chappelle stuff was classic.. However.. I’ll never forgive his ass (pause) for everyone saying “bitches” like it’s their first name.

~~~~

Phuque Says:

July 13th, 2007 at 2:52 pm
    @ Rey – First Timbo, now Chappelle?

*calls NR Security*

Ya’ll lettin’ these niggas in (nh) way too easily nowadays…tighten up (nh).

^^^^^

*slips doorman a $20*

Na Pete, I don’t know who this phuquin’ guy is. I think he’s one of those Crack Tagging Gangers.

*Pete the NR doorman kicks Phuque out onto the street*

“My coat’s in there!”

*pete, highly unsympathetic*

“My coat now, lil’ ni**a!”

*Phuque, resigned to his fate, walks away into the cold nite*

13. tyrone biggums Says:

BKScribe Says:
    July 13th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

smh….i think so its been about a year since he fell off and we started clowning him for not winning next years blogger awards…..

14. ODEMIC Says:

^I was 10th, can i count or can i count…

15. Rey Says:

Who’s the creepy cracker behind Akon?

16. Rey Says:

BKScribe Says:

July 13th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

Touche!

17. BKScribe Says:

creepy cracker sounds like the title of the next single by hurricane chris

18. Phuque Says:

# Phuque Says:
    July 13th, 2007 at 3:09 pm

*slips doorman a $20*

*Pete the NR doorman kicks Phuque out onto the street*

“My coat’s in there!”

*pete, highly unsympathetic*

“My coat now, lil’ ni**a!”

*Phuque, resigned to his fate, walks away into the cold nite*

*Calls eskay*

*hears “Show Me Whatcha Got” ringback*

*gets voicemail*

*gets pissed*

*throw rock through NR glass door*

*interrupts Pete and Rey’s manhug with a Dragon Snap kick to the neck*

*Kung Fu battle ensues*

19. el_feces_loco Says:

Fifty says He Isn’t Biting
    “My water is colored”

July13th 2007
    Associate Press

The AP has learned that 50 cents has taken the G5 to Africa to hand out water, many reporters on the scene were hip to the fact that JayZ pulled the same stunt before his album dropped, only to still suffer from lackluster sales, when made aware of this fact 50 cent said “Jay brought regular water..I brought Vitamin water..this is different, my water comes in colors”. 50 was also slated to do a series of one day shows across America but after weak ticket sales to the free event, he decided to just do a show up in his Connecticut mansion which 50 added..”It’s almost as big as America anyway ha haa haaa”. Calls to JayZ reps were not returned.

20. Rey Says:

LMAO @ Phuque.

I’m the best when it comes to the “*” Game…

…but you’re close.

“My water is colored”

*flizzoor*

23. Phuque Says:

The AP has learned that 50 cents has taken the G5 to Africa to hand out water

^^lmao

24. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

…these niggas look like Greek jamaicans

Thanks eskay for givin’ me a reason to get off NR go find some gear for the party tonite.

*hangs Out of Office sign in window*

~water~

26. tyrone biggums Says:

lmao @ feces he already jacked t.i’s split personality angle

27. Phuque Says:

this is different, my water comes in colors

^^*floor*

I just choked on my terriyaki chicken (nhoc)…

28. OnPoint Says:

el_feces_loco Says:

July 13th, 2007 at 3:10 pm
    Fifty says He Isn’t Biting
    “My water is colored”

July13th 2007
    Associate Press

^^^LMAO

29. ODEMIC Says:

LMAO @ Ycleff rockin’ the white version of the “Geoffrey Butler” suit.

30. ODEMIC Says:

I just choked on my terriyaki chicken (nhoc)…

You betta give that like 5 NH’s

31. el_feces_loco Says:

# tyrone biggums Says:
    July 13th, 2007 at 3:12 pm

lmao @ feces he already jacked t.i’s split personality angle

^^^hahaha..naw T.I. bit(none)..i got like 5 NR personas..

32. OnPoint Says:

^^waddup Nah…how come you could actually see 50 saying that shit?

33. Rey Says:

OnPoint Says:

July 13th, 2007 at 3:16 pm

^^waddup Nah…how come you could actually see 50 saying that shit?

Same as his Ja Rule defense

34. pockets Says:

wats good everybody

im still lmfao at “i outsmarted him with my mind” from yesterday

and for real i was talking to my boss yesterday and out of nowhere i almost started laughing out loud cuz i remembered someone said “if i had a tv show i would jack NR left and right.”

35. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

**88 hands loco The Ron Burgendy “best gattdamn newman” award*
    (Rey passes out)

36. Shei Says:

This is GREAT SONG…why you all hating……haters B******!!!! The beat is crazy…beautiful song….its good.

37. Greenmilewalker! Says:

never post this song again!

38. El Barrio NYC Says:

BE REAL NYC.

Wycleff is not fresh. And is Akon really that talented? Dude sings…badly…to little girls and nuthugger dudes…. Not cool to me.

39. marry Says:

i loved this song .. its my new obsession