Video: Flex Goes In 7/4

We all have our little personal beefs with Flex for a variety of reasons, but man, did this guy go off last night. I caught about an hour of it during my drive home from Long Island. All 90’s, all night, with very few bombs. Shout to Pete Rosenberg who was in the studio chopping it up throughout.

UPDATE: Rosenberg has audio of the whole 5 hour set.

55 Responses to “Video: Flex Goes In 7/4”

1. Darth Cipher Says:

peace

2. Mac Brown Says:

war

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

AYYYYOOOOO @ this posts title

4. swede Says:

scones

5. Rey Says:

Katharine Mcphee on the cover of Stuff Magazine’s AUgust issue! Yesss!

>>Chillin Chillin Don Diva? We dont have that here. Is their a website? Our engineer program is good at my school. You attend my college your 1st 2 years than you transfer to Wash U and still pay our tuition

^No Don Diva or FED magazines? That’s crazy. Google Don Diva and find out how you can order/subscribe. Or better yet, tell your local hood establishment (clothing, bodega, barbershop, etc) to start sellin’ them. Not only do they have info about the most notorious d/rug d/ealer (smh @ me still havin’ to edit that… Eskay, fix that shit man… you still salty about that ninja… you too old for that shit, lol), but they also go info about gov’t conspriacies, knowin’ the laws, etc.

@ lo k… What’s your locality?

7. green eyes Says:

6 or 7 or 8 maybe

It should in A. Mar’s contract that she must be topless while on-air.

9. Mac Brown Says:

LF:

Whats the verdict on Transformers

I’m gonna get time to see it maybe saturday afternoon

10. Darth Cipher Says:

yo i never call, and ask you to play something… you know what i wonna here right??? *in a whisper* i wonna hear that wu-tang… Again!!!…. awww again and again!!!

11. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Megan Fox = my new favorite snowbunny

12. Darth Cipher Says:

TRANSFORMERS IS THE MOVIE OF THE SUMMER, IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET YOU SLACKING PEOPLE… I DONE SEEN IT 3 TIMES AND IT CAME OUT ON TUESDAY!!! WORD IS BON

13. Mac Brown Says:

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    July 5th, 2007 at 9:50 pm

Megan Fox = my new favorite snowbunny

(in marve albert voice) YESS!!!

14. green eyes Says:

to those who have seem both: transformers vs die hard?

just curious, no e-movie beef

15. Rey Says:

Megan Fox is seriously hot.

~~~

Transformers is tied with LFODH for Movie of the Summer.

16. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Mac Brown Says:

July 5th, 2007 at 9:49 pm
    LF:

Whats the verdict on Transformers

I’m gonna get time to see it maybe saturday afternoon
    Dope movie, awesome action scenes and special effects.

17. Rey Says:

lol, @ Greenita– Tie.

18. Darth Cipher Says:

Megan Fox = my new favorite snowbunny

1000000000% agreeance… dime piece without a doubt

19. Darth Cipher Says:

im going to see LFODH sometime next week… whats the word on that, cause i just dont see it beating transformers, though i expect to be impressed by bruce willis… wippie ky yay motherfucker

20. green eyes Says:

# Rey Says:
    July 5th, 2007 at 9:53 pm

lol, @ Greenita– Tie.

^ i mean, im going to see transformers fri, im just asking if i’ll have as muchfun as i did at die hard. i can live with tie though

21. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

AllHipHop.com: Where is Lloyd Banks?

Young Buck: That n***a in the gym like a motherf**ker. That n***a like, “Yo bro, I’m coming back; I’m tryna be bigger than 50.” This n***a been working out and in the f**king studio. Banks is good. Banks tryna fall back. He making people miss him so much that when he do come back and the people see the things that they ‘bout to see, they gon’ really love him and enjoy it.
    ^^^^^
    smh

22. Darth Cipher Says:

yo E… is that shit for real???

23. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^
    yup

24. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

AllHipHop.com: Where is Lloyd Banks?

Once banks got rich he stopped trying. Can’t front his old mixtapes were mean

^^^LMAO

25. Rey Says:

@ Greenita– Oh yes. If you dug LFODH you’ll dig Transformers. You’re awesome enough to appreciate the epic kick assitude of Transformers.

Darth Cipher Says:

July 5th, 2007 at 9:55 pm

*~*~*~*~

LFODH was awesome. Classic Bruce Willis, Cool action scenes.. If you’re not one of those “Too Cool for Everything” types you’ll get a big ass bag/bucket of popcorn and enjoy the ride. (no roger ebert)

26. Darth Cipher Says:

i used to bump banks’ mixtapes like running water… nowadays its just not the same

27. green eyes Says:

^^ co-sign, dont think too much about plot logic, just have fun

28. nation Says:

flex is mad

*bombs*

I AM THE 90’s

*bombs*

go to angie’s HAIR AND MAKE UP SHOW

29. Mac Brown Says:

^^ co-sign, dont think too much about plot logic, just have fun

Maybe I’ll catch that one when I’m outta town.

**logic is for losers and smart people

30. Rey Says:

Ever since that payola ish came out I can’t vibe with Flex

I think Angie keeps it realer, but most Hot 97 djs are fuckin’ schills.

31. Darth Cipher Says:

thanks Rey… im a movie person period all genres (cept musicals, i fucking hate musicals) all creators, i give it a try as long as it shows a sign of appeal to me… (i keep hearing good things aobut some movie called Evening, might go on my list of movies to see) i dont hold back cause its all homework to me since i wonna make movies when im older… gotta sink it all in while my mind is fresh…

i know i’ll enjoy LFODH

32. nation Says:

>> co-sign, dont think too much about plot logic, just have fun

something else i remembered… unless DC is really controlled by big brother, how did they control all the cameras like that, and saw them everywhere they were (no spoilers)

33. nation Says:

>> i know i’ll enjoy LFODH

yeah… it’s fucking good

34. green eyes Says:

mac– i thought you were supposed to get all buc wild with your coworkers? fuck a movie. lol

@nation– and the whole jurisdiction thing, nypd officer called in on a fed case in jersey. but whatever.

35. Rey Says:

@ Darth Cipher– Yes sir. I’m okay with seeing a bad movie as long as I’m entertained and not too offended.

I gotta disagree on musicals tho’.. No Homo and all that, but some of them have catchy songs and good stories. Jesus Christ Superstar is one of my favorite joints ever.

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

And we need like an automatic notice which tells you when a new post is up, cos I’ve been in that last post for the past 10 minutes chattin shit to myself AGAIN

37. EnglandRepresent Says:

And what the fuck is LFDOH?

38. green eyes Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lmfao! Greenie where you goin on vacation?

^ heading to TX for a few days, then to this quiet little hotel right on the beach to just hide out and relax for a few days. no fiji, but itll do. lol

39. nation Says:

>> Yo who’s seen Transformers? I passed out 20 minutes before the end? Someone hit me up on e-mail and let me know what happened. I’m mad aggy that I missed it. Blunt + red wine = nap time.

you want a link?

LFODH= Left Field Of Doom Hoe

40. green eyes Says:

eng– Live Free Or Die Hard

41. GET Says:

50 Cent ft Justin Timberlake – She Wants It (Prod by Timbaland)

>> unless DC is really controlled by big brother

43. Rey Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

July 5th, 2007 at 10:08 pm

***

LOL, What up EngRep?

Last 20 minutes were proof that God loves us, homey. It was awesome.

44. pockets Says:

eng, LFODH = Lucky Few On Da Heffa

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

Link me up nation (nhoc)

I gets it @ Greenie. Thats a must see, is there another German in it with a dodgy beard? Love the way that the bad due is a Kraut, fuckin Bratwurst munchin, leather gay ass lederhosen loving, tight faggy jean wearing, mullet sporting, dodgy dodgy moosetache havin Krauts…..fuck ’em.

46. Rey Says:

What up Billz?

Reydio… What it is hombre?

48. Rey Says:

lol..

Ladies Flat Out Dig Him?

49. EnglandRepresent Says:

Last 20 minutes were proof that God loves us, homey. It was awesome.

^^I don’t need that kind of banter Rey Rey, hit me up nickcoates27@yahoo.co.uk and let me know what happened. Good lad. What up though you vato loco emo cholo taco burrito?

50. green eyes Says:

new post eng

51. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

GET Says:

July 5th, 2007 at 10:12 pm
    50 Cent ft Justin Timberlake – She Wants It (Prod by Timbaland)

^^^^^
    Props, normally I only like when Curtis raps about some gully shit(nh) but that song was a banger.

52. Rey Says:

NM, Mayor Billz.. Just got back from the gym.. Wasn’t feeling too hot but a shot of pepto and a tuna sammich has me feeling those sweet gym endorphins.

53. pockets Says:

wats good everyone

shieeet i cant take it anymore, im bout to go watch transformers rite now on the dolo. fuck ppl, i think everyones in the entire worlds already seen it. anyone think its wierd going to the theatres by urself. i did it once when i saw hustle and flow. i actually had fun going by myself. nhjicissgidmiis.

54. Big Homie Says:

Damn Flex did go crazy with the classic 90s shit. Wish I was able to hear it. And he ended it with Smif N Wessun at that. Good shit

55. Darth Cipher Says:

ok well im back from a phone call… lemme get caught up………

Eng how you miss the last 20 mins!!! go and see it again right fucking now!!!