Pharoahe Monch ft. Amy Winehouse – Rehab

Actually, it’s Amy Winehouse’s song with a Pharoahe verse tacked on for good measure.

Pharoahe Monch ft. Amy Winehouse – Rehab Remix

Related: XXL review of Desire

117 Responses to “Pharoahe Monch ft. Amy Winehouse – Rehab”

1. Haqq Says:

2. Rey Says:

FIRST, MUTHAFUCKAS! (c) EnglandRepresent

3. Rey Says:

Fudge.

lol

5. Paperstacker Says:

Es back on his grind with the posts.

6. bxconnect Says:

Amy Winehouse is the rebirth of lauren hill.with a little more sense.ok i gotta go listen to this track.
    yo Pharoahe Monch who stole my last piece of chicken?

7. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

bxconnect Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 8:44 pm
    yeah MadeInMilwaukee… mac mall has a nice flow.he lookin young as hell in that video.one of my favorite west coast mc’s of all time is casual.

^ I got a gang of them: Spice 1, E-40, Da Luniz, Richie Rich, B-Legit, Mac Dre, Pharcyde……..

8. iLL Change Says:

yo eskay, you slackin on the pictures man… get photos of the artist, not the song names. find out you goin back to that old NR shit like

9. bxconnect Says:

MadeInMilwaukee… can we put the d.o.c. on that list?i know he is from texas but he influenced the west coast.
    still got that bizarre ride to the pharcyde cd.one of the greatest albums ever.

10. illroots Says:

lol @ that picture

11. iLL Change Says:

lol @ http://www.coletrain.org/qunit/Q-unit_back.jpg

12. Dem Says:

what, YN give you the day off es? or are you ramping things up ahead of the buyout?

^ my yaydar went off…

you (the general public) are sleepin if you don’t have da u.s. open (mall and dre) and grit and grind (e40)… i’mma just leave it there, cuz i dont wanna get too deep.. gotta start at the surface then shovel down for these slow muhfuggers.

fuck amy whinehouse.

13. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

bxconnect Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:01 pm
    still got that bizarre ride to the pharcyde cd.one of the greatest albums ever.

^ Doc, CPO, K-Dee, C-Bo, Marvalous…..

14. iLL Change Says:

this song is boring. NRL worthy if that…

15. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

MC EIHT

16. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:12 pm
    MC EIHT

^ Him and Quik had one of the most entertaining battles in hip-hop history. Each “Def Wish” was classic.

17. iLL Change Says:

DJ Quik… Dollars & Sense

18. Game Over Says:

pharoahe kinda did his thing with the flow here…

19. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

iLL Change Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:17 pm
    DJ Quik… Dollars & Sense

^ You left out the “G” cuz the “G” ain’t in you (c) David Blake

20. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^ Him and Quik had one of the most entertaining battles in hip-hop history.
    Co-sign…they both had ill diss records….
    What did it even start over I heard it was just a gang issue

21. Big Homie Says:

Monch killed it. I’m feeling it. Her cd is off the hook.

LOL @ the picture

22. bxconnect Says:

Quik was always good in my book.when he was getting interviewed in that rap magazine that fell the fuck off a few years back the nigga said”i wanna go see the south bronx”i was with him since.even after tim dog dissed him.

23. iLL Change Says:

Murder Was The Case soundtrack… bonus track… O.F.T.B… Hot One…

24. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

WC had some dope tracks, Ice Cube’s going to executive produce his next disc.

25. EnglandRepresent Says:

i

26. yaboy Says:

who produced that dilated beat in the last thread??

27. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:18 pm
    ^ Him and Quik had one of the most entertaining battles in hip-hop history.
    Co-sign…they both had ill diss records….
    What did it even start over I heard it was just a gang issue

^ He said, she said.

28. iLL Change Says:

anybody heard that O.F.T.B. joint? nobody remember that shit?

29. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

iLL Change Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:27 pm
    anybody heard that O.F.T.B. joint? nobody remember that shit?

^ Got it on my IPOD

30. EnglandRepresent Says:

You know what would be a nice little feature on this here blog, a little comment which tells you there’s a new post up cos I always end up in the other blog on me todd.

Nice to see you givin me my proper dap Rey.

I just can’t fuck with E-40, I’ve tried to (nh) but I can’t fuck with his flow. Blackalicious is whats good outta the Bay, Broken Arrow = Ridiculous.

^^The D.O.C. is whats good. What about Hitman? That nigga could flow too……

31. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:28 pm

I just can’t fuck with E-40, I’ve tried to (nh) but I can’t fuck with his flow.

^ Understandable. He is responsible for a lot slang that going around in hip-hop. IMO “In A Major Way” is a classic.

32. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

“In A Major Way” was a dope album I always liked 40(no old people) because his style was unique. Yukmouth might be my favorite bay area rapper though.

33. bxconnect Says:

damn i almost forgot about yukmouth.thats a good nigga there.

34. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:35 pm

^ Very underrated. The first two Luniz albums are sick.

35. nation Says:

>> that really makes me want to get this other blog idea I’ve had for a minute poppin

easy there. just get the abortion and i’ll give you the two fitty (nh)

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

Very underrated. The first two Luniz albums are sick.

^Yep yep, I just re-copped that first Luniz joint last week. I’ll always remember the vid to ‘I Got 5 On It’, that shit was done on a budget!

37. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:46 pm
    Very underrated. The first two Luniz albums are sick.

^ Those videos would get laughed at today, but They actually made since in regards to the song. I need another copy of “Lunisick Musik” bad.

38. KC Says:

whats up fam
    *daps nahright familia*
    E-40, mac dre, rydah j. klyde, yuckmouth, the mob figas are my favorite from the bay/the remix to i got 5 on it is the shit and he video was on some budget shit also

39. KC Says:

the click got classics also

40. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

43. KC Says:

what up made in mil

44. nation Says:

>> e-40 is so underrated it makes a nig want to slap someone matter of fact

you can’t be serious

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Co-sign. I preferred hip-hop vids back in the early to mid 90’s anyways. ‘I Got 5 On It’ was a budget video but a classic, when them nigs is gettin chased outta that house into they car and then peelin with all the smoke comin out the windows, thats top bollocks material right there. ‘Juicy’ was a great video. Any NWA vid from back in the day was a great video, Snoop ‘Whats My Name’ was a great video. Cos back then it was’nt about how many diamond chains you had on, it was about gettin your whole hood or crew together and gettin battered for a video.

46. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

you can’t be serious
    Your favorite rapper probably swagger jacks E40’s slang.

47. KC Says:

serious as hell/the mainstream is just now getting an idea of who he is/come on nation the vocab and slanguage he makes has produced songs like ballin

48. nation Says:

>> Your favorite rapper probably swagger jacks E40’s slang.

smh. in that case Shakespeare is my favorite rapper

49. KC Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:58 pm
    you can’t be serious
    Your favorite rapper probably swagger jacks E40’s slang.

exactly=cosizzle

50. KC Says:

well sorry to start this topic and leave but its time for some mota peace fam

51. nation Says:

>> come on nation the vocab and slanguage he makes has produced songs like ballin

and that makes you like him? if anything, i dislike him for that

52. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nation Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:03 pm

and that makes you like him? if anything, i dislike him for that

^ Have you ever listened to a E-40 album?

53. nation Says:

dude has turrets on every new joint i heard him on, ionno about his old shit

54. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

There are so many rappers that use E40’s slang, that imitate the way he would make dramatic changes in his flow and voice. The west coast and south are highly influenced by Charlie Hustle

55. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 9:58 pm

^ It was about making good music and having a good time. Now everbody has to lie about there money and brag on shit that has nothing to do with mic skills.

56. EnglandRepresent Says:

Your favorite rapper probably swagger jacks E40’s slang.

^^My favourite rapper did’nt fuck with E-40 in the slightest. Matter of fact Biggie gave E-40 a 2 out of 10 in terms of rapping skills.

come on nation the vocab and slanguage he makes has produced songs like ballin

^Yo, don’t say that like its a good thing!!

57. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Biggie gave E-40 a 2 out of 10 in terms of rapping skills.
    LOL but Big gave Too Short a 8 or 10 out of 10 in terms of rapping skills.

58. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nation Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:05 pm
    dude has turrets on every new joint i heard him on, ionno about his old shit

^ Chec out “Hall of Game” or “In A Major Way”. Plus, he’s one of the first dudes to real get that independent paper.

59. nation Says:

>> Have you ever listened to a E-40 album?

you guys don’t get it. i’m the same guy that will not admit to liking a full juvenile album, nor a fucking mannie fresh beat.

i’m the guy posting common, talib, mos, pharaohe monch songs. you guys need to wake the fuck up

60. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Juvenille 400 degrees > Talib’s last 3 albums

61. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nation Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:09 pm
    >> Have you ever listened to a E-40 album?

^ Thats the thing though, you can’t past judgement without listening. You can’t be closed minded. Theres a lot of other people making good music. I like to people you named as well, but I bump good music from any region.

62. nation Says:

>> Juvenille 400 degrees > Talib’s last 3 albums

that kinda shit makes it hard for me to read your comments or even check for rappers you co-sign

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:06 pm
    speaking of being prepubescent:

Finally it leaked!

^ *turns up volume*

*Chicken Noodles*

Sauce Money > Jay-Z

64. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

65. nation Says:

>> Thats the thing though, you can’t past judgement without listening. You can’t be closed minded. Theres a lot of other people making good music.

you make a good point. that’s more reasonable. thing is i fucking feel like ripping my hair out when i hear young jeezy rapping over a mannie fresh beat and dudes acting like that shit is hip hop. a bongo doesn’t make you a fucking producer

and for e-40, okay the dude seems to hold weight in the waste west, but who doesn’t. aren’t people waiting on a spirder joke album like crazy

66. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nation Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:12 pm
    >> Juvenille 400 degrees > Talib’s last 3 albums

^ Be honest, Kweli hasn’t made a great album since”Quality”. That Juve album IS better than his last 3 albums.

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 8:49 pm
    lol @ that CNN headline. that really makes me want to get this other blog idea I’ve had for a minute poppin

^ Curb Your Enthusiasm

68. nation Says:

>> I’m just messing with you(no being tampered with) but you got to keep an open mind when you listen to music

i guess, but i keep my mind open when real MC’s are painting pictures with words man, not that other shit. they don’t realise it when they’re writing it, but their shit isn’t that hot. even if you’re talking about your block. so what, it’s the same everywhere. the heads of all the companies want you to focus on that gutter, and go give your money thinking your giving to the poor, but fuck they’re making you look away as they make millions. they know that shit isn’t hot. (i crossed over into another kind of music, but you know what i mean)

69. EnglandRepresent Says:

^So true, ‘Niggas talkin it but ain’t livin it’ (c) Big Poppa. I remember when that little nigga from Cali came out with that ‘I wish’ joint, ‘I wish that I could be a baller, I wish that I was 6 feet taller’ or some such shit, the nigga was pokin fun at himself. Biggie on One More Chance Remix described himself as ‘Fat, Black and Ugly as ever’. Niggas was able to laugh at themselves then, show me one nigga around now apart from maybe Redman who would do that?

On the E-40 issue, I copped his first joint from way back, the one where he’s on the front with bags of money with US POST on or it or some shit. I could’nt fuck with the nigga then and ain’t shit changed.

70. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

outro

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:06 pm
    speaking of being prepubescent:

Finally it leaked!

^ *turns up volume*

*Chicken Noodles*

Sauce Money > Jay-Z

72. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nation Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:15 pm

^ I speak for myself when I say that Jezzy ain’t a great rapper, he just put together a good 1st album. It dosen’t make him lyrical. It’s hip-hop, just not the hip-hop your used to. The drums and horns in a lot of that old Cash Money shit is pretty good it you check it out. The production on “400 Degrees” is crazy.

73. nation Says:

>> Be honest, Kweli hasn’t made a great album since”Quality”. That Juve album IS better than his last 3 albums.

maybe in your eyes, but there’s no way in hell that that a new Juvie album, produced by motherfucking mannie fresh, is going to be better than Eardrum.

(no Two-Times/Herbal Kint on this whole discussion)

74. EnglandRepresent Says:

but you got to keep an open mind when you listen to music

^True.

Be honest, Kweli hasn’t made a great album since”Quality”.

^Very true. His last few albums have been a thorough disappointment.

>>I speak for myself when I say that Jezzy ain’t a great rapper

^Malarky. His battles are fiya.

76. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:18 pm

^ That was “Mail Man”. He was still kinda raw then, as far as development. He was at his peak around “Hall Of Game” and “In A Major Way”. He killed Rasheed Wallace and AZ on “Record Haters”.

“I’m gangsta-shuh”

78. EnglandRepresent Says:

Sauce Money > Jay-Z

^^Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce > Rocafella

What up Darryl?

^lmao @ England… What up chap?

80. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nation Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:21 pm

(no Two-Times/Herbal Kint on this whole discussion)

^ Truth is the truth. Kweli been bullshiting lately. That “Liberation” joint was cool, but everything before that was lukewarm at best. You seem to be hell bent on disregarding Fresh. I’m sure you havent even heard a Juvie album all the way through.

81. EnglandRepresent Says:

^Well maybe I need to check for those joints then. I’ll never say never.

Speakin’ of Sauce, I hope Stretch post some old freestyles up of his. Back when I had Audiogalaxy, I had madd Sauce freestyles. He murked Mobb Deep’s “Getaway” beat.

83. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:31 pm

^Well maybe I need to check for those joints then. I’ll never say never.

^ In 95′ you couldn’t go 5 mins without hearing “In A Major Way” blasting out of someones car window.

^This ol’ “She’s All I Got” ass nukka. I thought money’s career was promising. Clive inked him ’round the same time as A. Keys.

smh @ showin’ up 5 years later at a Macy Gray album release party

milk box material (c) Biggie

85. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:32 pm

^ Sause is/was a beast. haven’t heard much from duke lately.

>>^ Sause is/was a beast. haven’t heard much from duke lately.

^Last I checked, Bluffy still owed him royalties for “I’ll Be Missin You”

Sauce Money > your favorite ghostwriter

88. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:36 pm

smh @ showin’ up 5 years later at a Macy Gray album release party

milk box material (c) Biggie

^ He was doing alot of writing back then, don’t know about now.

89. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 10:39 pm
    >>^ Sause is/was a beast. haven’t heard much from duke lately.

^Last I checked, Bluffy still owed him royalties for “I’ll Be Missin You”

^ Thats a damn shame. He was giving J-Lo blank checks, but wont pay this man?

90. nuclear winter12 Says:

first bitches

91. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

Two Words: I’m Gone! (c) Christopher Wallace

>>^ He was doing alot of writing back then, don’t know about now.

^Meter maids print digital tickets now.

93. EnglandRepresent Says:

S’all good Billz, at work lookin like I’m doin shit but really I’m fakin the funk and doin naff all. Whats good with you? You still at college Billz?

94. nation Says:

>> Last I checked, Bluffy still owed him royalties for “I’ll Be Missin You”

smh. how are you going to get another man right about your feelings in regards to your bestfriend dying

95. iLL Change Says:

lol @ E-40 and AZ havin beef. i never heard AZ say anything to him on a record. E-40 is cool sometimes, i can respect that hyphy shit, i got a cousin on the west coast.

R. Kelly f/ NaS – Money Makes The World Go Round = classic

96. It was written Says:

y’all only get half a bar….

97. nation Says:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf8K6gG7r4

LMAO

98. 911 Says:

It was written Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

April 3rd, 2007 at 11:04 pm
    y’all only get half a bar….

Eskay you’ole baboon shabba ranks hybrid clear the damn name.

Just kidding buddy. Clear the name.

99. nation Says:

videos.onsmash.com/

^ worst interview evar

100. 911 Says:

nation Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 11:05 pm
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf8K6gG7r4
    LMAO

Tuesday, March 27, 2007
    Young Jeezy impersonation

Didn’t expect you to be tardy.

101. iLL Change Says:

“i have you in the IV
    hos-pi-tul”

lol @ “Thug Masterbation 101”

the dude rappin lost in when the guy doin the ad-libs went “bleeewww iiitt” haha that video is crazy yo.

102. iLL Change Says:

^ edit: lost it

103. iLL Change Says:

yo eskay how come that Strech story is posted twice in NRL? mistake?

im outro. 1

104. 911 Says:

Timbo has limited edition twinkie scented febreeze…..

105. nation Says:

>> Didn’t expect you to be tardy.

no retard billz just posted it. i’ll watch something if it has the proper co-sign

106. nation Says:

>> Timbo has limited edition twinkie scented febreeze…..

i saw his cook spray that on the rink he makes his breakfast on

107. 911 Says:

*blank stare* I guess you still whisper in ears too…c’mon man I’m tryna lay off the cow and the pig, but if you insist.

108. pockets Says:

wun oh five!

109. pockets Says:

videos.onsmash.com/

^ worst interview evar

^^ wtf actually a hot joe verse??

110. nation Says:

>> wtf actually a hot joe verse??

what i meant was:

videos.onsmash.com/v/ZS5s7aR2LKBaSiZe

First muthafuckas

112. EnglandRepresent Says:

no retard billz just posted it

^^Do I sense a bit of hostility in you today nation?

sorry wrong thread

114. EnglandRepresent Says:

eskay Says:

April 4th, 2007 at 12:10 am
    First muthafuckas

^A ‘(c)EnglandRepresent’ would be appropriate there Eskay, if you can do it properly see Rey for advice……………

115. Mr.Londoner Says:

nice track.. **on repeat**

116. catch 22 Says:

haqq, watch the video about three posts ago. it’s about you.

117. pharoahe winehouse/ Hi-Term at music.mnp Says: