Rare Biggie Pics

A gentleman from the RockPop Gallery put me on to these rare Biggie prints that they’re offering for sale on their website. I’ve seen some of these before, but some I’m seeing for the first time. They were taken by photographer George Dubose in Bed Stuy back when Big was only 19, right before he blew like the World Trade. Go here and read the story behind them.

776 Responses to “Rare Biggie Pics”

1. KC Says:

yeah i came down when they had the allstar weekend there and man they told this dude 500/i was like man strip club is for me/if i spend that it would be on getting fucked up and and some georgia pie, but yeah thats the same in miami but i never went to a strip club in miami.

2. bxconnect Says:

“Naw only been to strip joints here in DC”
    i used to mess with this thick chocolate stripper from dc.she stayed in the pj’s.she had pootie tatted on her ass.man she had ass.i used to take the greyhound just to go see her in the pj’s and she had kids.but damn what a ass.

3. KC Says:

here in KC they had a club where chicks was takin people in the back but there wasnt any doors and they didnt lock the front and they were getting down. that was the night my cuz left me stranded and he went and told me about the skripper he smashed/they closed that place down due to the propositions going down

4. E From BK Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 30th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

Never been to the A but I know when I do Magic City has to be a tourist stop for me most def. I hear alot of stuff about that place.
    ==================================================
    Magic City is dope, but real talk; pound for pound Pin-Ups is the spot.

5. KC Says:

^^i feel you cuz thats what an ass does to you/it hypnotizing especially when they pop lock and drop it.

6. KC Says:

pussy poppin on a hand stand(c)luda

7. KC Says:

*checks wallet and funds in the bank*
    *calls girl to tell her i’m going out with the fellas*
    *gets strip club CD ready*

8. Big Homie Says:

I like it when they make it breath..lol

9. KC Says:

my girl took me to a strip club and got me a lap dance and got up and danced with the chick
    *she understands me*

10. Jeter2 Says:

ESKAY ITS TIME FOR AN UPDATE FAM!!!

11. E From BK Says:

# KC Says:
    March 30th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

==================================================
    You need to exploit that.

12. KC Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 30th, 2007 at 9:44 pm
    I like it when they make it breath..lol

^^thats called making the monkey talk, lol

13. Big Homie Says:

KC Says:

March 30th, 2007 at 9:48 pm
    Big Homie Says:

March 30th, 2007 at 9:44 pm
    I like it when they make it breath..lol

^^thats called making the monkey talk, lol

^^ LMAO Got’cha

14. JOFFE JO Says:

yall niggas crazy…what about when they make that pussy smoke…..or pop out the pool balls….real gutta shit

15. bxconnect Says:

yo i was stl and crossed the bridge.i thought i was still in stl but i was in illinois.i believe the club was the pink slipper or something.they had this lightskin shorty with a ass that made my mouth water.she had eyes on it and was making them shits bounce.
    note if your in stl never go to that strip club niggas had to hit the gas when we left.mothafukas was trying to kill us.but it was worth it.i still see that ass in my dreams.big ole ass.

16. KC Says:

my girl thizz’s also so she was into like a MFer/i have asked her questions about it but never popped the question like that but she did tell me if it was to go down it has to be a pretty chick so i have been working on that very privately so i will get 2 dolphins for her and the chick and make a video(no kells, ray j, mystikal, etc.)

17. Big Homie Says:

Heading out for the night. Peace KC, BX, Jo

18. KC Says:

JOFFE JO Says:

March 30th, 2007 at 9:52 pm

what up jo, now that shits crazy especially when they sit on the beer bottles

19. KC Says:

peace big homie

20. bxconnect Says:

kc i aint mad at you.thats the way you make it go down.shit a nigga like me would be up in the strip club every week with my girl.posted up.taking applications and everything.

21. KC Says:

“they had this lightskin shorty with a ass that made my mouth water”

now thats an ass!

22. bxconnect Says:

peace to everyone im out.everybody be safe out there this weekend.
    throw some marvin gaye on sunday.thats marks 23 years since we lost that brother.
    shout to eskay.one.

23. KC Says:

i have learned not to pressure a woman to do things and she will come around and want to try new things, but she likes the strip clubs and likes to see me get lap dances but i havent met a chick that can move like my girl and she gots the moves(no pharrell)

24. KC Says:

peace fam i am out also and i will mos def pop marvin in the deck

25. JOFFE JO Says:

what up kc…I got fam that lives in KC…… @ bx east st. louis aint no punk if that’s where you were

26. make money online Says:

I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really annoying. A good blog with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.