Video: MTV News on Online Dis Videos

At about 1:25 you’ll notice a nice shot of Nah Right.

1,369 Responses to “Video: MTV News on Online Dis Videos”

1. G7 Says:

>>yayo’s flow was 100% inspektor dek before yayo whent to jail(the first time)

====
    if that’s true he sure didn’t master it cuz….deck>>>gayo

2. I Fux Says:

Sean “Diddy” Combs has some potent staying power. The rap impresario is apparently also a sexual maestro: he claims to have had sex for 30 straight hours.

Combs, discussing his romantic stay in Paris with his girlfriend Kim Porter, told the London Mirror: “As soon as we landed, we went straight to the Eiffel Tower, drank champagne at the top and just kissed and kissed. Then we went up to my suite and had tantric sex for at least 30 hours, ordering up whipped cream and strawberries while we were at it.”

Combs, who is not given to modesty, added, “As meticulous as I am with my work, I’m more meticulous with lovemaking. I like to do it for a long time.”

^^^^ Negroe Please (c) I Fux

laughin’*

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I’m out gotta eat lunch and then make some power moves(no laxitives)

5. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

this thread has got to end sometimes. it takes two minutes to load each time!!
    damn that.

6. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i never said yayo was better than inspektor dek.
    wu tang is untiouchable although i dont buy their albums any more.
    but im a fan of that crazy nigga.PROTEST YAYO!!! STOP HIM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GETS HURT.
    BODYGAURDS? CHILDREN? IS NO ONE SAFE??WONT YOU PLEASE JOIN ME IN PROTESTING
    TONY YAYO WHENEVER THEY PROTEST HIM?? DRINKS ON DE HOUSE.

7. real.talk. v2 Says:

^I cannot… stop… laugin’

Props to JOE88 for findin’ that one

^lmfao!

lol @ diddys lies

8. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

IM NOT HELPING ESKAY SELL NO MO’ AD MONEY WIFFOUT A CUT.
    SPADE NIGGER COON IS OUT.
    GET DEM DOLLAS

9. Yung Phuque aka Circle Yo Crib Says:

LMBAO @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf8K6gG7r4

“Ice cream never melt”…

10. I Fux Says:

I Fux Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 2:40 pm
    Where is the John Bagley Picture?…………….Icon,Shanti,Land,G7,Phuq,88,Crazy88,Billz,Herbal,Conor,Greenie,LL, Yaboy,HipHopCop,Nation,Cold,Plug,E from BK,E the Real,Big Homie,Made,Mac Brown,Foekist,Illchange,911,whoever else I may have missed not slight, where are you guys its clear over here……….Come in

Shanti Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 2:50 pm
    *sigh* its just not the same fuxie.

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 2:52 pm
    I’M HERE I FUX, NOW WHAT ?

HERBAL KINT Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    WOW I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE ?? AS TY BIG’S. WHO KNEW ?

landLORD Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 3:01 pm
    *sniffs around*

*pisses on curb*

green eyes Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 3:31 pm
    * peeks in *

Mac Brown Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 3:37 pm
    whaddup whaddup!!!!1

^^^^ Look At the posts dudes left at Dallaspenn.com when they wanted to find a place to infiltrate

11. Sour D. Says:

I don’t know if this was posted yet. But Tracy Morgan is fuckin great.

Sour D. Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 6:04 pm
    I don’t know if this was posted yet. But Tracy Morgan is fuckin great.

^Yeah, it was posted on AHH a couple weeks ago. I was dyin’.

13. KC Says:

hey what up fame, has anyone seen the video of the teacher saying he called his student a nigga

14. I Fux Says:

^^Yup Laila Ali can get it

15. KC Says:

I Fux Says:

March 29th, 2007 at 6:20 pm

^^Yup Laila Ali can get it

she would get a 12 round bout from me

16. G7 Says:

first shall be last, last shall be first (c) nas-j

17. Lili Says:

Damn….Eskay….this point certainly went diamond.

lmao@ tracy morgan. Damn.

“..but I did get this leg blown off in Veeee-ET-nam!”

“I’m in Texas, El Paso..Someone’s gonna get pregnant.”

Correct me if I’m wrong…I thought his ass was married?

lol @ Jeezy vs. Gucci Mane.

18. miltee Says:

fuck around show up 30 pounds lighter all i remember is i had a little bit of eskay’s snapple

19. miltee Says:

i never understood why ppl hated on yayo so much,
    I think he’s the tightest lyrically in that whole camp…