Joe Budden Invasion Freestyle

Green Lantern owns Monday nights.

Joe Budden Freestyle

Interview

You already know

79 Responses to “Joe Budden Invasion Freestyle”

1. mikeford Says:

got them interviews up… seen onsmash got interviews up as well but their link was like 12mb so i dont know if its just lower quality or more edited than what i put up. fuck it. peep it.

2. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah Brixton, like Brooklyn and all the other inner city areas in the US is becoming the subject of gentrification…..I remember in the 80’s, early 90’s posh people would’nt go anywhere near Brixton cos they’d have got robbed in a heartbeat. All my fam are still there though so as long as I still got blood in that area its Brixton all day!!!!

no homo @ that site

^^lol, yeah whateva son!!!

3. 911 Says:

Hip-hop had a chance to be a movement and a culture in the beginning, but somewhere it stopped being about the people within the “culture”. It started being about giving those outside of the “culture” a chance to explore unfamiliar terrain.

Think about it. On Blueprint, Jay-Z even admitted it:

“…I penetrate pop culture, bring ‘em a lot closer to the block where they
    pop toasters, and they live with they moms
    Got dropped roasters, from botched robberies niggaz crotched over
    Mommy’s knocked up cause she wasn’t watched over
    Knocked down by some clown when child support knocked
    No he’s not around – now how that sound to ya, jot it down
    I bring it through the ghetto without ridin ’round
    hidin down duckin strays from frustrated youths stuck in they ways…”

So…

Hip-hop became about “bringin’ em [consumers] a lot closer to the block.” Therefore, hip-hop became about promoting “the blocK’. Not the way it could be… or should be… but rather the way that people from the suburbs envision “the block”.

When you make a living selling safari tickets, you make sure that the lions and tigers walk right up to the safari van and scare the paying customers. When you make your living selling “audio safari” tickets, you make sure that “Goons” and company do the same thing.

4. edub Says:

analogy on point

5. EnglandRepresent Says:

911 aka Twin Towers – Excellent analogy, thoroughly excellent. Never thought of it that way and of course it is bang on.

6. 911 Says:

Got beef with locals ain’t been to vocal….see Budden…peace.

7. 911 Says:

Steve Stoute. Your favorite paper gangsta paper gangsta. True Story.

8. skitzo Says:

^^lmao @that whole conversation

14. nation Says:

>> smh again

SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD AND GET OUTTA UR HOUSE NERD, FUCK

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The Stop Snitchin’ movement hits the ‘burbs

****That means it’s finally over, right?

16. G7 Says:

JB did good

Fuck hoes, I’m too Right Said Fred for ’em

18. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

God damn he murdered that shit!

“I bring shotguns out the closet like john amechi”

19. G7 Says:

first seven minutes of that jb interview is a waste! He gets props for licking Gloria, but no need to carry it on that long. F#ckers in the interview were practically jerking off. (no P.Herman)

20. G7 Says:

Billy D Billiamz, Joeeightyeight, whudup playaz?

21. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

What up G7? What up my nah right gangstas?

22. HERBAL KINT Says:

green eyes Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 12:32 am
    hot. ty & billz will be pleased.
    i love how he drops in random details and events

YOU KNOW IT

I KNOW I’M LATE BUT THERES NO DOUBT BUDDEN AND LUPE ARE THE DURANT AND ODEN OF THE RAP GAME RIGHT NOW

“One minute you listen, and it’s like, oh shit… another minute, you listen, and you’re like, what the fuck was that?”

hot. ty & billz will be pleased.

^ *hi fives green*

G 5+2… What up chief?

Joe88 aka “Round My Wayyyy” (c) Ill Al Skratch… Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

26. HERBAL KINT Says:

WHATS GOOD BILLZ

JOEY KILLED THIS SHIT AHUNDRED TIMES OVER

I WISH THESE DUDES WOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT GLORIA VELEZ IN THE INTERVIEW THOUGH

27. miltee Says:

I would stop reading nahright.com for a CDQ of this budden freestyle.
    actually, no i wouldn’t. but fuck i a cdq.

28. nation Says:

Only for so long you can keep me quiet
    flew a model broad in so you know i’m knee deep at the hyatt
    but careful see she be a riot
    and she known to stab niggas like Keke Wyatt
    fu*k rap, look what they leave me to ride wit
    joints that sound like feces compared to my sh*t
    pen game down they can’t survive wit
    Geico bars, a caveman could write it
    suprised they don’t tote them things man
    I got some AK’s longer than Greg Oden’s wingspan
    some of these slugs is for wanna be thugs
    they soft, bi*ch made call em Summer’s Eve Thugs
    Son I’m that nigga, guns blast quicker
    my dopeboyz is short I front em the cash nigga
    I talk about birds cause my hun ass bigger
    you in the pursuit of happiness, bum ass nigga
    got beef wit locals aint been too vocal
    to me it’s jus a waste of protools
    me versus them is like Dolph Lundgren wit his hand crammed on Apollo
    they get the sandman at the Apollo
    Welcome to dooms day I’m Kobe in the clutch
    Tiger wit the club, Van Damme at the kumite
    roll wit invisible men, but ya’ll know
    keep them E-40’s on him, I jus tell em when 2 go
    I aint the best that done it, jus a wreckless young kid
    wit Big L’s wit & some Lord Finesse punches
    my deep joints like a mirage of Pac’s sh*t
    Eminem insanity, wit Nas’ knowledge
    but nah, he aint Emo he more like a rap hero
    trapped like Nicholas Cage at Ground Zero
    they don’t like Jerz they wanna see J done
    and they only lovin’ New York on VH1
    I can’t front i’m terrified an era died
    and if i made an error and its alive
    then it should probably be sterilized,
    I’m hella live, jus not on ya screen
    they told me the Revolution will not be televised
    and the fans sayin Joe you the truth
    mixtapes the glass ceiling and I broke thru the roof
    I’m more of a hood star
    I never been this nigga to put out 20 tapes
    wit jus 4 good bars
    You feelin loco lil deranged in the head
    be lookin like Ghost Rider when them flames to ya head
    the hood sayin Joe don’t pop in
    they jus wanna street fight i’d rather stretch money like Dhalsim
    chillin on the Caman’s, shot to the ceiling from the pavement
    whats wit all the grilling and the hatin’ when you get your 1st piece of jewelry
    you’ll probable understand why i’m walkin round feeling like Peyton
    Got my seat back in that suburban reppin’
    since the albums becoming like an urban legend
    but indeed its gon help, i’m the only thing that keep gettin better
    the longer you leave it on the shelf, uh huh, slight fever
    some different type heaters thats designed to hit every body part like Lever
    and ya mans aint gon have no time to warn you
    aside from that hoody there aint no 9’s on you
    and crime here’s normal, wit rimmed up cars
    rugers & gem stars jus study the memoirs
    you want it wit a con come see me
    shotguns a be comin out the closet like John Amechi
    they thought he wouldn’t make that baretta go off
    cause his shoes Gucci, & his leather so soft
    I know what you rookies about like Britney Spears
    when i see you guaranteed pus*y is out, ya heard?
    You can’t look for me locally, try Vegas
    you need a plane ticket though u can’t ride Avis
    Hi Haters!, I’m sorry for the hiatus
    you know i stay up in pus*y like vibrators
    ya money that short homeslice why wage it
    don’t bet check the bookie i’m a high favorite
    them beams out have that light set dead for him
    & fu*k hoes I’m too Right Said Fred for em
    the goons by me i hand em the fo’ fifth
    you runnin like they aint got the stamina to go wit
    them hammers unload quick, my new sh*t is
    home invasion find your wifey like Anna Nicole Smith
    nigga don’t move less the cal is on you wait
    oh you mad cuz i’m stylin’ on you
    play wolf til them real ones howlin’ on you
    have every north Jerzey hood piling on you
    its Jump Off for niggas that don’t know me
    a New Jerz Giant bought a crib next to Osi
    slow leak, tho he’s known to keep biscuits
    on you block,windows down it’s me bi*ches

29. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Joe Budden ft. Ransom - Family Reunion 1.0 Says:

[…] Ok ladies, this is the original version of Family Reunion before Fab and Hitchcock layed their verses. It’s the same Ransom verse and Joe spits the same verse he used on Green Lantern’s show back in March. Fab and the rest of these guys should thank their lucky stars that he used the shorter verse for the final version otherwise they all would’ve gotten severly embarrased. […]