Prodigy – Bang On ‘Em

Ballerina P ain’t bangin on nothing. Decent song though.

Prodigy – Bang On ‘Em

391 Responses to “Prodigy – Bang On ‘Em”

1. I Fux Says:

#7, shoulda been #1 to me (c) Christopher Wallace, kinda

10. Two-Times Says:

be back

11. I Fux Says:

Icon was that verse Dead Prez

12. spanish jay Says:

p is another hoser eh, but he is the best rappin pinata out there dont you know eh

13. benhameen Says:

download.yousendit.com/3B8813397FA180A0

HERE IT IS RIP TO THE BLACK FRANK WHITE

please spread like butter.

14. spanish jay Says:

LOL @ anybody on Bol’s site.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:24 pm
    Icon was that verse Dead Prez

***In the last thread? It was “Turn of the Radio”, from Ice Cube’s Amerikka’s Most Wanted….

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

17. I Fux Says:

This song is Average at best compared to other shit he has released for the Return Of the Mac album

18. benhameen Says:

please spread the above link

download.yousendit.com/3B8813397FA180A0

repost as neccesary

19. benhameen Says:

Now can anyone explain the island on LOST?

*goes back to wikipedia*

20. spanish jay Says:

i see ALC is going for the NWA look

21. 911 Says:

2x whats your email……what are you trying to accomplish…

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^Can’t access the link, Meen….

23. I Fux Says:

out of LF: everytime I watch Gillie on any type of video or tv type thing I find him Hilarious in dude is so damn retarded kind of way……anyone agree

24. frank lee speakin Says:

prodigy needs to shoot himself or something to be more credible. this song is wizack

25. IChyphy Says:

Not down with G-Unit but def. down with The ALC

26. green eyes Says:

took 24 responses before someone actually commented on the post… this is why eskay hates us

27. I Fux Says:

YOur boy Al

28. benhameen Says:

download.yousendit.com/3B8813397FA180A0

this one not working?

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:31 pm

***LOL, I haven’t even listened to the song, yet…

30. Big Homie Says:

The only thing P is bangin’ is them cancer sticks.

What up Nah Right?!?! I miss anything?

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

March 8th, 2007 at 1:34 pm
    ^^^Never mind, mean…it worked, when I put a “ht tp://” in front, instead of “www”…my bad

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“ain’t one of you lil niggas got sickle cell or something? Young m’fukkas…fuck around and catch a heart attack or a seizure, fucking with me…you better back the fuck up, before you get smacked the fuck up”

___Still potent ether, 10+ years later, lol

33. HERBAL KINT Says:

WOW WILLIS MCGAHEE IS NOW A RAVEN

34. benhameen Says:

What up Nah Right?!?! I miss anything?

download.yousendit.com/3B8813397FA180A0

Best big mixtape evah Big Homie…see you at Love tommorow

35. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^Jamal Lewis is a Brown…

36. G7 Says:

prodigy needs to cool off on the tough talk. Does he really believe that people think he’s tough? He’s a fake thug dwarf. This song is so so.

37. HERBAL KINT Says:

MY BAD FORGOT THE LINK

sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2791831

38. Conor Says:

Nice, the Bills stay making it easier for the Pats….and I don’t care how good the Dolphins D is with Bionic Knee under center they’ll just let the Pats D score 21 easy….

39. HERBAL KINT Says:

O YEAH WHERES DBROWN

THE BILLS LOST

40. Conor Says:

Prodigy is hoping his body can bang on that sickle cell….

41. Big Homie Says:

benhameen Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:37 pm
    What up Nah Right?!?! I miss anything?

download.yousendit.com/3B8813397FA180A0

Best big mixtape evah Big Homie…see you at Love tommorow

^^ Good lookin….tomorrow…is like a work shift for me..lol

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

___Still potent ether, 10+ years later, lol

^^ Co-signs

42. I Fux Says:

G7 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

^^^Them Midegty types always stay with the tuff talk

43. killa jones Says:

tinyurl.com/3xdm99
    tinyurl.com/2uaz6m

beanie sigal b-day at 40/40, looks more like a retirement party
    lol @ jay looking like bill cosby
    ___________________

tinyurl.com/27mjsa

teaser emotionless video-jim jones

44. green eyes Says:

^^^Them Midegty types always stay with the tuff talk

^ napoleon complex

45. Conor Says:

Hip Hop Elvis’s ethering of Prodigy > Joe Camel’s

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

teaser emotionless video-jim jones

***Nah, you can keep your “teasers” to yourself, killa n/h

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Conor Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    Hip Hop Elvis’s ethering of Prodigy > Joe Camel’s

***General public’s ethering of Prodigy, as reflected in lackluster “Blood Money” sales>any rapper talking shit

48. Conor Says:

When it comes time to record Mobb’s album I can see 50 just holding a check for their album budgets over their heads and making Height Challenged Hav and Petite P jump for it like little kids.

While this is happening Yayo is stealing all of their cookies

49. spanish jay Says:

what kinda hoser are eh, thats the second time you posted that teaser eh, soundless a little on the yes homo side if you ask me eh

50. green eyes Says:

lol @ conor

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^Them Midegty types always stay with the tuff talk

***i.e., Tupac (5 ft 6, or some shit)

52. G7 Says:

no verbal diss to Prodigy is better than Keith Murray punching him out.

“I’m real hardcore/ I live out my metaphors/ Don’t ask me/ Go ask that nigga jaw”- Keith Murray

53. Conor Says:

Bushwick Bill is dunking over Paddycake P these days

54. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^IMDB’s got Tupac listed @ 5 ft 10, but for some reason, i remember him being shorter than that….(nhjic)….

55. Plug Says:

Is that alchemist? He looks different. (no broken mountains)

56. killa jones Says:

classic, very slept on album

57. Conor Says:

Incorrect, very big waste of 9.99

58. Phuque Says:

Mobb Deep is the punching bag of Hip-hop.

59. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^Amerikka’s nightmare was decent…in fact, it’s the last Mobb joint I copped…I’m still waiting for Pt II of the “Got it Twisted” video, lol

60. Big Homie Says:

I liked Hell on Earth more then Amerikka’s Nightmare

61. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“I put my lifetime inbetween the paper’s lines..”
    “There’s a war going on outside”….

***Classic opening lines, there….

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^Mobb in general, not Amerikka’s nightmare

63. G7 Says:

Amerikaz nightmare was decent. Lyrically it was the worst work I heard from Prodigy though. So many of his lines and verses didn’t even rhyme that it had me laughing at times. Also the last Mobb album I spent money on.

64. Conor Says:

I still loved when kids around my area thought that Shook Ones Pt. II was brand new when 8 mile came out…… the suburbs lost

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:57 pm
    I liked Hell on Earth more then Amerikka’s Nightmare

***There are like two albums between those two, I think…the one with “Quiet Storm”, and the one with “Burn”…WTF happened to Vita (Vida?)

66. G7 Says:

>>I liked Hell on Earth more then Amerikka’s Nightmare

^oh yeah Hell on Earth >> Amerikka’s Nightmare.

Murda Muzik was ill too.

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Big Noyd>Memphis Bleek, Jim Jones, assorted weed carriers throughout history. True story.

68. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

69. killa jones Says:

amerika’s nightmare

HAVOC >>>> prodigy, but prodigy had his momments

70. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:59 pm
    Big Homie Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:57 pm
    I liked Hell on Earth more then Amerikka’s Nightmare

^Quiet Storm – Murda Muzik
    Burn- Infamy Album

71. nation Says:

there’s a new juelz and weezy song. for some reason

I Can’t Feel My Face

72. green eyes Says:

i thought vita was murder inc

73. Phuque Says:

Blood Money was shit shiznit.

(sarcasm)

74. Phuque Says:

Jim Jones, Fat Joe, Diddy, Baby > Mobb Deep

75. Phuque Says:

Mike Jones rhyming in Spanish > Mobb Deep

76. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:41 pm
    ^^^Them Midegty types always stay with the tuff talk

^ napoleon complex

^^^^^^^^^^^^TRue Story: When I was in High School there was this kid in my neighborhood we called him Young Steve cuz he was like 19 but looked 12 and was like 4’11 tops and stayed boning young ass girls 13 or 14 year olds picking them up at middle school in his Caprice w/e, w/e, w/e …….One day dude tried to get brolic on me he was like “I will fuck you up and kill you” so I just replied “shut up Midget your little ass isnt going to do shit” so he ran up on me I was like Pedro Martinez shocked ass fuck little dude wanted some of me So I put him in a headlock for like 45 minutes until he apolgized and promised he wouldnt disrespect me ” he was like ok you almost killed me your fucking crazy” I was like “alright Midget” and he was like ” dont say migdet thats like calling me a nigger” end that was my first introduction to little people and their midety ways

77. nation Says:

i lied

78. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:01 pm
    i thought vita was murder inc

***Yess’m (no shuffling)….But she collaborated with Mobb, and did the hook on “Burn”…..

79. killa jones Says:

HAVOC>>>>ms bleek

80. Big Homie Says:

Infamy sucked. Murda Muzik was a good album

81. Conor Says:

whooooaaa

Reading a Romance Novel meant for ladies > Listening to verses by Cash Moneys Baby (No Fabio Cover)

82. G7 Says:

>>green eyes Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:01 pm
    i thought vita was murder inc

^She was with murder inc, but nothing came out of it.

83. Big Homie Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:01 pm
    i thought vita was murder inc

^^ Last time I heard of Vita she was giving DMX some brains

84. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Phuque Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:04 pm
    Mike Jones rhyming in Spanish > Mobb Deep

***LOL…all jokes aside, I think Mike Jones might be a little “off”, or “touched in the head” (nhjic)…there’s something real Special Olympics about that nigga….

85. I Fux Says:

G7 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:49 pm
    no verbal diss to Prodigy is better than Keith Murray punching him out.

^^^Yo you guys always speak on this elaborate…………Co-Sign Icon when the shit hits the fan/thats why I shit with a gun in my hand(c) Big Noyd

86. killa jones Says:

prodigy looks like tego calderon in that pic

87. Phuque Says:

>>Last time I heard of Vita she was giving DMX some brains

^^SMH @ people getting me confused w/ Earl Simmons all the damn time.

88. G7 Says:

@ I Fux

that story is hilarious! lol 45 minute headlock. That’s some real bully type shit…haha.

89. Conor Says:

Headlocks, wedgies, and the “nuggy” the ultimate weapons in a bully’s arsenal (No Shaking kids down for lunch money)

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

killa jones Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:07 pm
    prodigy looks like tego calderon in that pic

***Word. that nigga needs some sun (no Birdman).

91. green eyes Says:

^^ you may have something there icon.. you know how those special kid only have rote memory about real basic things? like there phone numbers and names……

92. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Conor Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

***Conor= the Bully from “Everybody Hates Chris”…lol, and j/k

93. killa jones Says:

isn’t alchemist from beverly hills??

94. HERBAL KINT Says:

THIS INTERVIEW WITH BUDDENS JUST SHOWS WHY HE IS THE TRUTH, AND HE’S RIGHT PEOPLE DONT PUT EMTION INTO THEIR RAP LIKE HE DOES

ALL HATERS CHECK THE INTERVIEW OUT IT GIVES YOU A GOOD SUMMARY OF WHO HE IS AS A RAPPER AND WHAT SEPERATES HIM FROM THE REST

95. I Fux Says:

Jokes aside but one of Employees Daughter died she was 9months damn SIDS

96. G7 Says:

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:07 pm
    G7 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 1:49 pm
    no verbal diss to Prodigy is better than Keith Murray punching him out.

^ It happened around 96. In 95 on the Infamous album Prodigy was dissing Redman and Keith on one their skits talking about “punching niggas out talking all that spaced out shit”. You know on their albums in 94 Red and Keith had some spaced out smoking type songs and Keith took offense to it. In 96 Keith caught up with Prodigy and punched him in the face and Prodigy didn’t do anything. I’ll have to find one Keiths interviews some time where he speaks on it. Prodigy also dissed Def Squad on the Hell on Earth album.

97. green eyes Says:

killa jones Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:12 pm
    isn’t alchemist from beverly hills??

^^ but the gully part

98. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL….exactly..>Have you heard that new joint, “Mr. Jones”…horrendous doesn’t even begin to describe it…

99. I Fux Says:

G7 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:08 pm
    @ I Fux

^^It wasnt a bully move it was more defensive cuz stomping out a midget isnt cool in my book

100. Phuque Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:10 pm

^^^LMAO…..real talk. That nigga looks like he worked in the studio @ night and at Wal-Mart during the day….greeting folks that come thru the door and shit…

101. Conor Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:13 pm
    killa jones Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:12 pm
    isn’t alchemist from beverly hills??

^^ but the gully part

^^^^^
    His Butler stayed letting him skip curfew, and he only drove the Mercedes from year before…..he struuuuuggled

102. killa jones Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:13 pm
    killa jones Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:12 pm
    isn’t alchemist from beverly hills??

^^ but the gully part

but they still have frappuccinos….thas hood

103. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

HERBAL KINT Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:12 pm

***Backhanded compliment: If Buddens loved himself as much as you do, TY,he wouldn’t be depressed, and therefore, his music wouldn’t be as profound

104. Phuque Says:

Whaddup Herbal….

Buttons > Buddens

lol.

105. HERBAL KINT Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 2:16 pm
    HERBAL KINT Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:12 pm

LMAO

YET TRUE HOWEVER I JUST REALLY LIKE HIS MUSIC I THINK HE DOES TOO

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Broke buttons on a rented suit>Joe Buddens getting interviewed

107. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihtXpW57GB4

^^What does the song mean….as far as white people music is concerned I wont change the sation if this song comes on, nh for sure

108. HERBAL KINT Says:

WHATSUP PHUQUE

ICON – YOU LISTEN TO MOOD MUSIC 2 YET ?

109. Jamz Says:

Was this joint having technical difficulties earlier today? It’s easier sneaking a loaded machine gun on a charter plane then getting on this site sometimes!

Whatup Peeple?

110. Phuque Says:

^^Crackalakin.

111. green eyes Says:

what up jamz

112. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

YET TRUE HOWEVER I JUST REALLY LIKE HIS MUSIC I THINK HE DOES TOO

***Dude’s definitely nice, and his voice deserves to be heard…he just needs to align himself with a more supportive label, that lets him be who he is (no Lance Bass), and stops trying to turn him into a “party rapper”…Koch, or another independent distributor, might be a good look for him, no joke….because if he hooks up with some crew, he’s gonna have to follow their lead and complement them, as far as his musical direction/growth goes….

113. Jamz Says:

Phugue U – Whaddup!

Greena – What it be like?

no dj promo version added to post courtesy of Young Legend.

“YL posting crack, fuck niggas wanna jack (links)”

115. green eyes Says:

^ there used to be a great rap label that allowed for that back in the day. what was it called?

116. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

HERBAL KINT Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    WHATSUP PHUQUE

ICON – YOU LISTEN TO MOOD MUSIC 2 YET ?

***Not yet…I just peeped his major label debut joint, though…decent album…you can hear the potential for greatness bubbling underneath the filler material….I’m still bumping Serius Jones, Red, and Little Brother pretty heavy, so i’m not rotating records as much as I typically would, right about now…Buddens and Ali Vegas are next up, though…

117. green eyes Says:

ahhh. yes, me thinks it was called def jam.

118. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****Sleeping Bag? No Limit? Tommy Boy? (-;

119. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m still bumping Serius Jones, Red, and Little Brother pretty heavy

***Belated n/h on that quote, lol

120. green eyes Says:

lol @ sleeping bag

121. Conor Says:

That Red mixtape is a problem…….it’s throwing off my usual weeklong Biggie listening fest around this time

122. Phuque Says:

*Currently listening to “Murphy’s Law”

ahhhh…..the irony….

123. Jamz Says:

Icon..u got the new LB?

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Conor Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:30 pm

***I need to peep that Biggie mixtape Meen posted, a coupla hrs ago..

125. Conor Says:

Phuque Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:30 pm
    *Currently listening to “Murphy’s Law”

ahhhh…..the irony….

^^^^^
    That should require some kind of qualifier….like I swear a retarded kid didn’t just jack my computer, or my ears stopped hearing words, just base now

126. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcczNdNiqGM

^^^ I would say around 94-99 he was one of my top3 favorite rappers and I have no idea why I didnt know about the prodigy beef…………..*smh* at residing on the west coast

127. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jamz Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:31 pm
    Icon..u got the new LB?

***The mixtape joint, from their myspace, yep…..

128. green eyes Says:

***I need to peep that Biggie mixtape Meen posted, a coupla hrs ago..

^ is this a new big mix or the one he released a few months ago?

129. Phuque Says:

^^LOL….I was referring to the current state of Hip-hop….just didn’t make that clear. Sorry…

130. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Jamz….here’s a link, if you don’t have it, already…

131. I Fux Says:

What program do I need to open rar files anyone?

132. Phuque Says:

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:34 pm
    What program do I need to open rar files anyone?

WinRAR

133. I Fux Says:

Phuque is it free?

134. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^ is this a new big mix or the one he released a few months ago?

***Good question.. I don’t think it’s that “Ruling Class” joint, with the Big vocals over new instrumentals….

135. I Fux Says:

Or Mac compatible

136. Jamz Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:32 pm
    Jamz Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:31 pm
    Icon..u got the new LB?

***The mixtape joint, from their myspace, yep…..

^^Oh okay, I thought you had an advance on the new album Get Back! I already peeped the mixtape joint, but good lookin out tho!

137. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***You can get an evaluation copy of WINRAR for free, and never sign up for the official version….

138. nation Says:

Game signed Vita to BWS… then he signed Charli

all this before The Documentary came out

139. Two-Times Says:

HERBAL KINT

^ hahaha… yeah right?… He was talking about ‘sales’ don’t mean nothing to me?? What does that mean?… Then why don’t he drop his albums for free…

Any artist who doesn’t give a fuck about sales is a stupid artist…
    Even BIG said it, “Yeah I want to sell a mil, I want my music heard and appericated by everyone”…

BTw, it was funny when the girl asked him about “pump it up”…lol

140. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wonder if Billz knows about this, Phonte stan that he is….

3 | 8 | 2007
    Little Brother performing w/
    The Roots
    Lyric Theatre Baltimore, MD

141. green eyes Says:

^ hes in line there now

142. Phuque Says:

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:35 pm
    Phuque is it free?

^^Nope…Paypal me 100 bucks and I’ll shoot it to you :)

143. I Fux Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:37 pm
    Wonder if Billz knows about this, Phonte stan that he is….

3 | 8 | 2007
    Little Brother performing w/
    The Roots
    Lyric Theatre Baltimore, MD

^^Thats tonight damn better go check out some of them headwrapped chicks

144. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^You know what? It looks like they replaced Lupe with LB, for that B-more gig…

145. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

From the Hall of Justus site:

WE’RE HIRING
    Videography
    Seeking qualified editor/producer/writer/director(video)for short films/documentaries/videos and tv shows.

Please send salary history and samples (if available) to hoj.talent@gmail.com

Graphic Artist
    Seeing qualified Graphic Artist. Both computer and free hand design needed.

Please send sample artwork and salary history to hoj.talent@gmail.com

Looking to Submit Beats?
    Send all beats to ugotbeats@gmail.com

146. Two-Times Says:

Why is Mister Cee always talking about Big like he was his best friend ever and shit?…..

Biggie’s boys were Junior Mafia, he grew up with them… They the ones that should be speaking on BIG

147. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR9QYOAl2rQ

^^This beat is scorching love this song damn

148. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Better than Puff doin it…he only knew that nigga like 3 or 4 yrs, or some shit….

149. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyejD5wwQEE

^^^Another scorching beat and Cuban Link (not the song you think) ripped this shit I actually got my inspiration to rock googles from this and the Pun cover, nhjic …..I rocked swim googles, no westcoast is the most

150. HERBAL KINT Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 2:16 pm
    HERBAL KINT Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:12 pm

WORD

YEAH THE DEBUT HAS SOME GREAT SONGS BUT MAD FILLERBUT MOOD MUSIC 2 IS THAT MIXTAPE

Two-Times Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 2:40 pm

MISTER CEE WAS HIS ROAD DJ AND ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS – TRUE STORY

151. BKScribe Says:

Whattup NR.. Yo cuban link was I think the only dude in history.. had 4 videos… 3 singles.. and no album. 24k was a hot album if it saw light of day

152. Conor Says:

IFux,

get UnRar i think it’s called….that’s what I use for my Mac

153. Mac Brown Says:

LF:
    I just saw the finest sexiest broad from behind during my lunch at a gas station. Chick was pushing an M3. Soon as she turned around……….uhhccckkk………bitch got the “CRATER FACE”.

Thats a damn shame!

154. HERBAL KINT Says:

WORD I’M OUT NAH RIGHT

155. Two-Times Says:

HERBAL KINT

MISTER CEE WAS HIS ROAD DJ AND ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS – TRUE STORY

^ No biggs, D-Roc & Cease, were his best boys… They were in the whip when he got shot up……

Cee dj for him, yeah but the media need to interview people who were his real friends not ‘industry’ friends…

156. I Fux Says:

BKScribe Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:44 pm

^^Yo I have 24k on my Ipod no song titles though…..

157. Phuque Says:

@ Ike…good lookin out on those emails…a nigga’s “got beats”…

158. spanish jay Says:

3 | 8 | 2007
    Little Brother performing w/
    The Roots
    Lyric Theatre Baltimore, MD

###
    underground hip hop acts bring out few but cute girls out
    however, i will NEVER

159. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

later, TY

160. HERBAL KINT Says:

NOT GROWING UP BUT OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS OF HIS LIFE HE WAS AMONG BIG’S BEST FRIENDS AND WHAT THAT SHOULD BE DISCOUNTED CAUSE HE WASNT A THUG ? GUESS WHAT NEITHER WAS BIGGIE, BIGGIE WAS A MOMMA BOY WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL WASNT DEAD BROKE AT ALL

STILL A GREAT STORYTELLER THOUGH

AND ON THAT I’M REALLY GONE

161. cold Says:

WORD I’M OUT NAH RIGHT

^so…fuck you want an applause?

162. spanish jay Says:

3 | 8 | 2007
    Little Brother performing w/
    The Roots
    Lyric Theatre Baltimore, MD

###
    underground hip hop acts bring out few but cute girls out
    however, i will NEVER again date a girl who does anything more than tolerate hiphop

163. BKScribe Says:

# I Fux Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 2:46 pm

BKScribe Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:44 pm

^^Yo I have 24k on my Ipod no song titles though…..

thas wassup.. I had the CD when it “first dropped” but since lost it. ever since that debacle its hard to respect fat joe.. (as if it wasn’t hard enough before)

164. Phuque Says:

lol @ cold

165. spanish jay Says:

what the hell are you doin eating lunch at a gas station?

166. Mac Brown Says:

spanish jay Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:49 pm
    what the hell are you doin eating lunch at a gas station?

^^Naw homey…..I made a stop to cop a “black & mild”.

167. green eyes Says:

underground hip hop acts bring out few but cute girls out

^ por que?

168. spanish jay Says:

i was goin say, you know nah right’s nutritionist, hootie, would have gotten on you

169. I Fux Says:

^^ I met Cuban like in 00′ he was performing in Diego i guess in advance of his album but he was still terror squad but was rolling dolo….well I went to go see him at the club perform I was 19 but got in with my dudes military ID and I was by myself and I pulled this honey she was 24 and I rolled with her I didnt even drive we went back to her place and smashed and then never talked to her again it was my first one night stand ……..thanks to Cuban and why because the crowd was 75% hoes any lame could have pulled that night

170. green eyes Says:

Did you all know it was International Woman’s Day?
    you should kiss my (& shanti & Ll’s) ass a little.

and your wives too.

171. spanish jay Says:

^ por que?
    ###
    terrible experiences, too much pseudofeminism

i made the mistake of trying my last girl friend like the “hard-body” she thought she was

172. spanish jay Says:

my girl beats her girlfriend

173. spanish jay Says:

treating*

174. green eyes Says:

terrible experiences, too much pseudofeminism

^ gotcha. kinda why icant stand those dudes who populate all those concious hip hop concerts/lectures/etc. armchair revolutionaries to the fullest

175. BKScribe Says:

LOL aww man you NEVER find a spot like that in nyc.. you would think cuban would have popped off with the reggaeton ish.. aint happen either

176. Mac Brown Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:59 pm
    Did you all know it was International Woman’s Day?
    you should kiss my (& shanti & Ll’s) ass a little.

and your wives too.

^^whatever

177. I Fux Says:

Your girl would try and Get Foxy Brown like

178. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 2:59 pm
    Did you all know it was International Woman’s Day?
    you should kiss my (& shanti & Ll’s) ass a little.

and your wives too.

***The wifey part at the end interfered with my perverted ass kissing comeback…I want a do-over, lol

179. green eyes Says:

lol @ mac and icon

180. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m glad Cuban Link’s “Son of Scarface” flick never popped off…

181. Plug Says:

LF: Anybody check out the new season of south park yesterday? That might have been one of the funniest episodes since the michael Jackson one.

182. Mac Brown Says:

I never dated a chick who liked hiphop.

true story.

183. Phuque Says:

spanish jay Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 3:00 pm
    my girl beats her girlfriend

^^My kinda chick.

184. spanish jay Says:

###

me donts understand you hoser eh

185. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Plug Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

***Damn, I missed it…they re-run on Saturday though, right?

186. BKScribe Says:

I jus peeped the joe budden interview.. lol @ the rabbit ears he gave homegirl.. Dude is perpetually depressed.. I remember when i was up in def jam.. I would see dude.. sittin in a cubicle playin solitaire for hoursssss on end. it was disturbing

187. I Fux Says:

BKScribe Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 3:12 pm

^^LMAO ……I know if I boned Gloria Velez I would be grinning from ear to ear for atleast 6 months but I am shallow like that…….Joe Buddens depression makes for good music but he should just kill himself and get better promotion(c) Jada

188. Plug Says:

***Damn, I missed it…they re-run on Saturday though, right?
    —–
    yup. heres a clip

189. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ Buddens’ YouTube video only having 75 viewers, so far, especially knowing that Ty constitutes 55 of those visits

190. BKScribe Says:

LMAO @ joe buddens response to not shootin pump it up in jersey city.. . yo anyone have an inkling on what chick and dude he talkin bout in “10 minutes”

191. Mac Brown Says:

^^^SOUNDS LIKE ME :(

192. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ plug…that shit was hilarious—-South park has been @ the top of their game, forever

193. I Fux Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 3:19 pm

^^^True Story I have never watched sout park cant get over their flat ass cartoon and a rapper Named South Park Mexican….WTF

194. BKScribe Says:

^^^SOUNDS LIKE ME :(

LOL .. not even freecell… Jus solitaire.

195. Plug Says:

—–
    I was watchin that last night and I literally had tears in my eyes. I chose to watch that over the Pistons/ Cavs game in overtime. I think i made a good choice

196. Mac Brown Says:

Fux…..southpark is a hood in houston too. (where I originally resided)

197. I Fux Says:

G7 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 3:28 pm
    tinyurl.com/32q22l

^^How can he bang this chick with a straight fac e

===

lol. There’s still hope for Shanti

**I would hope Shanti is better looking that her though.
    Judging by TI’s taste….if she is, then she has NO CHANCE.

200. BKScribe Says:

tinyurl.com/32q22l

^^How can he bang this chick with a straight fac e

I just threw up in my mouth

201. green eyes Says:

^^^No Richard Gere Gerbal in Butt incident

203. green eyes Says:

^ ew

204. 456 Says:

smh @ ifux

205. 456 Says:

why is that dude next to prodigy standing like that? is that supposed to be intimidating?

206. I Fux Says:

.draftexpress.com/blogs.php?blogid=11

^^^ICon Kint whoever likes basketball, this shit is funny dudes name is Rodrique Benson he is from San Diego and played for Cal and now he is in the D-League he has the funniest takes on his blog

207. green eyes Says:

kids got a funny blog.. didnt think ball players could write coherently… smh

208. I Fux Says:

Greenie well he did go to Cal w/e,w/e,w/e…………

209. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 3:56 pm
    kids got a funny blog.. didnt think ball players could write coherently… smh

***LOL….yo, what’s this I hear about Shaq doing some kind of reality show, where he tries to inspire fat kids? Talk about irony….

210. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ Tom Brady…

From Fox Sports:

It seems there’s no defense that can stop Tom Brady — on or off the field.

Mere weeks after it became public that actress Bridget Moynahan, the ex-girlfriend of the Patriots’ quarterback, is pregnant with his child, a Brazilian web site reports that Gisele Bundchen, a supermodel and Brady’s current girlfriend, may also be pregnant with Brady’s child.
    According to the celebrity web site Glamurama.com.br, Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant.

Brady, 29, dated Moynahan, 36, for several years before the couple split late last year. The former Michigan quarterback began dating Bundchen, 26, shortly thereafter.

Bundchen told Vanity Fair in a recent article that she would like to have children, but that she was in no particular hurry to do so.

“I’d be lying if I said (I didn’t want a family),” Bundchen was quoted as saying. “My parents have been married for 35 years and have six children. Thing is, I’m just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time.”

That apparently was before Bundchen ran into Brady’s hurry-up offense.

211. I Fux Says:

It seems that everyone I know out there has gotten in with someone who knows someone, or maybe even a big time celebrity. A pretty good-looking girl I know has an away message that says “So I met the owners of the Palms, they invited us to their party, where we met D-Wade and his crew who invited us to THEIR party! I’m sitting there thinking “Great. Now D-Wade has her in his ‘5’, I’m blown out of the water…I don’t even have T-Mobile.” She’s by no means a groupie, but who could resist the chance to party with D-Wade, heck I wanna party with him too. Maybe I should try to meet Charles first.

^^A funny qoute on this dudes blog Rod Benson

212. green eyes Says:

^ heard about it as well. dude’s feet are massive

213. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^A funny qoute on this dudes blog Rod Benson

***I thought that shit was you, lol…I was about to throw out the obligatory N/h warning, lol

214. benhameen Says:

***I need to peep that Biggie mixtape Meen posted, a coupla hrs ago..

^ is this a new big mix or the one he released a few months ago?

same old mix trying to drum up more publicity…

yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=T2dmaXRITkE5eFUwTVE9PQ

215. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^
    smh

216. Paperstacker Says:

Ballerina P is as intimidating as a dead ant after you step on it. He needs to fall back with the constant tough talk.

217. deepdish Says:

why does prodigy look white here? as white as alchemist, in fact …

218. I Fux Says:

deepdish Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:15 pm
    why does prodigy look white here? as white as alchemist, in fact …

^^Somebody mentioned that he looked like Tego Calderon which I thought was right on

219. BKScribe Says:

March 8, 2007 — Hot-headed hoops has-been Latrell Sprewell has been ordered to pay his estranged girlfriend $32,000 a month in child support.

Sprewell hasn’t played pro ball since 2005, when he turned down a three-year, $21 million contract extension offer from the Minnesota Timberwolves that he found insulting.

“I have a family to feed,” he said at the time.

^^ Apparently he feeds them gold bricks

220. green eyes Says:

$32,000 a month in child support.

^ WTF?? thats insane. he better have about 25 kids

221. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^ WTF?? thats insane. he better have about 25 kids

***More like 5….he got played like shit, lol

222. BKScribe Says:

said he had 5 kids in the article.. this gives hope to groupies world wide

223. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:27 pm
    $32,000 a month in child support.

^ WTF?? thats insane. he better have about 25 kids

^^^Ole Evander Holyfield Muthafucka’ rejecting 21 million was his biggest mistake…………I saw the St Johns Game last night and Anthony Mason Jr is pretty good he plays for the Storm

224. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***They SPENDIN’, nigga, they spendin’!!!!

225. I Fux Says:

In Bakersfield it was kind of another story. I told O’Bryant he had a nice hook, which he does, so that was all good. The problem came when Mateen Cleaves checked in. Yea, remember him? Mateen Cleaves. First play he’s trying to box me out but he’s basically just holding my shorts the whole time, like 6 straight seconds. I got kinda mad and tried to throw him off of me, but it didn’t work. He must have been an expert fouler. I tell the ref to watch him a little and the ref agrees. The next time down he grabs me AGAIN. The ref calls him on it. I say to Mateen “Just play the game.” I swear that he fires back at me, loud enough for my homie to hear him front the 8th row, “why don’t you just shut the #$%@ up! Just shut the #$%$ up!” Whoa, right? He goes 0-60 in 2 seconds flat. So I say back to him “Wow, really? Where have YOU been the last 3 years?” Play resumes. I feel good about what I said because I know it must have gotten to him. Later, when I’m on the bench, I think to myself “His fall from grace must have been swift to go from NCAA National Champ, to NBA, to defensive ‘Goon’ in the NBDL.” Then I thought, “Man, at least he HAS been somewhere. He wouldn’t even know your name if it wasn’t on the back of your jersey, Rod.” Dammit I was right, he wins by default. But I did feel good because he has a real big head, like a baby.

^^More Goodness from My Boy Rodrique Benson

226. green eyes Says:

still…6400 per kid is a bit excessive. what judge in hell thought that up…..

227. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:33 pm
    still…6400 per kid is a bit excessive. what judge in hell thought that up…..

***Judge P.J. Carlismo, lol

228. green eyes Says:

im in the wrong business…

229. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:35 pm
    im in the wrong business…

^^^When you do decide to get your groupie on look for old men with dollars not NBA ballers………..

230. BKScribe Says:

But I did feel good because he has a real big head, like a baby. LOL Who is this guy..

Also 6400 a month.. per child.. that should be a print ad for trojan

231. 456 Says:

$32,000 a month in child support.

^foh. did he have a public defender reppin him? dat milwaukee nikka stay losing.

232. I Fux Says:

BKScribe Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:38 pm

^^Native San Diegan Rod Benson played for Cal last year decent ball player funnier writer

233. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

damn eskay posted a prodigy track and didnt call him ballerina?
    im tirwed of people liking gunit allof a sudden. we dont want you around here. lol. but nobody can say p is wack these days and not be hating 100%.prodigy definetly got his rap swagger back.
    but niggas hate prodigy because its cool to hate him.
    just buy the album download it whatever. because everything else
    is dance music or emo rap these days.bring back the hardcore shit.

234. 456 Says:

im in the wrong business…

^lol…ho money is slow money but its sho’ money

235. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, 456….

yo, what was Diddy’s child support order? Wasn’t it like 20K per month, for one kid?

236. Big Homie Says:

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:37 pm

March 8th, 2007 at 4:35 pm
    im in the wrong business…

^^^ And start popping babies like Katherine Jackson

237. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

damn eskay posted a prodigy track and didnt call him ballerina?

***He called him ballerina, right under the pic…lol

238. 456 Says:

prodigy has no credibility but he a true street poet. this is like his blue period.

239. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

ho dough is better than no dough-sung to the tune of slow dough gunit02

240. I Fux Says:

His breath basically smelled like he brushed his teeth with hops and barely and washed his mouth out with fermented potatoes. He just kept ranting on and on about how I should “just go grab one of them.” “Them” referred to one of the square-dancing girls. I decided that this was my cue to go back to the other half of the club where they were playing hip-hop. That same guy with the bad breath found me again somehow. He started telling me about how I could get with any of the girls in the bar if I “just tell them that (I) (am) in the NBA.” He continued, “I dunno man make up a team, these people don’t care. You play for the Wizards? Now it’s the Washington Wizards.” Its funny but I guess in some ways its true. So what if I don’t exactly say which Wizards I play for. I mean, I am 6’10”…who would argue? Sadly, I didn’t oblige, the real number zero of the Wizards is a little too well known for me to pull that off. Of course the only 300 lb girl in the building comes right up to me and asks me to dance. I say no (I have a history of big girls asking me to dance for some reason). She persists and persists. She then flashes a smile. I am not joking when I say that from her front tooth on through the left side of her face, there were no other teeth. It actually scared me enough to make me kind of jump back. I realized that just because I had a day off, it didn’t mean that I needed to try to party, so I waited until everyone was ready and I left. She followed me to the cab asking for tickets. I told her that we didn’t get any tickets (obviously because I didn’t need her waving to me from the stands the next day). She knew her stuff though. She said “Oh you don’t? Well Michael Cooper makes sure his players get tickets!” That’s when I hit her with the “Huh, what?” I repeated the “huh, what?” method over and over again as I walked towards the cab and she really thought I couldn’t hear her. Nice, smooth get away

^^^More Stuff lmao

241. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i didnt see the ballerina line icon. damn i was kinda hoping eskay would give his hate a rest but that aint happening yet i see

242. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Fux- have you checked out this book, “I hope they serve Beer In Hell” by Tucker Max— Bol recommended it on his site, and it sounds like it’s right up your alley, storytelling wise…Fuck tinyurl, lol

243. 456 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 4:41 pm
    whaddup, 456….

^whut up gangsta. yeah. misa ganked him but then he got his vampire-in-crime to get the same so it evened out. she “gets” child support too and then they take it off his taxes. puffy is pimparific

244. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i see we have a new novelist on nahright.
    pleez be advised nobody reads dem shitz.

245. 456 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 4:41 pm
    whaddup, 456….

246. green eyes Says:

fux… these long as re-posts are starting to get as annoying as the song lyric posts… link it

247. Plug Says:

*currently listening to Devin the dude’s “boo boo’n” chopped and screwed*

248. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

server broke again numbskull???

249. green eyes Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:57 pm
    server broke again numbskull???

^^ daily

250. I Fux Says:

Yup Icon I might cop that shit……….Funny stories but dude is trying to say they are non-fiction but w/e,w/e,w/e makes for good fun

251. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:50 pm

^^^Sorry but its dead in here

252. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

nahright is like that fucked up building on your block with no elevator but the best weed dealer so you gotta keep goin back up them stairs.
    fix your elevator es.

253. green eyes Says:

^^^Sorry but its dead in here

^^ i know fuxie

254. I Fux Says:

out of lf: I just got word if my department hits its numbers this quarter I get a trip to Waikiki

255. 456 Says:

the polo grounds pissy elevators…nothin was worse going to the 17th floor for some hydro

256. green eyes Says:

^ im STILL in the wrong business.

257. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

think how much fun we could have on a broken server green beans…
    me with all my rifles and knives and you with your mongolian booty.
    1/4 mongolian booty?? which part of the booty is mongolian?
    and dont say the GOOD part neever…

258. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 5:06 pm

^ im STILL in the wrong business.

^^If you got a degree in business and have history in sales and like sales check your local cable company if they are big like Time Warner Cox Communications or something… Sales Department Manager is that shit…….Some Pressure from uptop for the sales reps to hit numbers but as their manager you reap alot of benifits if they due hit them and if they dont your out the door

259. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

456 you remember the era my dude. new york is almost as dead as nahright is today. where’s billz at to keep this shit going??
    on a side note the video for hold on is CRAZY.

260. 456 Says:

mongolian

^mongolian dont sound right. i know ghenghis khan and all that but it makes me think mongoloid and then picture knuckles scrapin the ground

261. 456 Says:

on a side note the video for hold on is CRAZY.

^link

262. Plug Says:

I was the man when I did sales. i worked for Best bizzy back in the day My department stayed top 20 in the company out of 500 stores…… Then i realized i wasnt on commision and that i got nuffin but a pat on the back for my good work……. needless to say why i work here

263. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

456 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 4:39 pm
    $32,000 a month in child support.

^ Wisconsin don’t play when it comes to child support, believe me I know!

264. 456 Says:

new york is almost as dead as nahright

^yeah. niggas been commodified to death. everybody walkin around thinkin they a product. that’s why a nigga moved to the continent.

265. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

8 SERVE AND COLLECT SLIM THUG/ OUTLAWS
    9 FLASHDANCING – TONY YAYO
    10 LLOYLD BANKS FREESTYLE OVER THAT NAS GAME TRUEG’S BEAT

266. green eyes Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 5:07 pm
    think how much fun we could have on a broken server green beans…
    me with all my rifles and knives and you with your mongolian booty.
    1/4 mongolian booty?? which part of the booty is mongolian?
    and dont say the GOOD part neever…

^^ lol @ dont say the good part
    grandfather on my moms site is russian/mongolian dpnt know which 1/4 or of its the good part though.

267. I Fux Says:

Plug Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 5:13 pm

^^^Commission is that shit I get my salary plus 5% of my departments total commission so if they sale on average about 25,000 a month or so or more a get $1000 extra a month so I am trying to get my squad around 40,000 sales a month

268. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

im ready to move to miami myself. or england.new york is dead.
    the proof? mims.

269. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZDWR8bSzRw

^^^^Whiteboys wilding LMAO this song was good lCD rap in middle school

270. green eyes Says:

miami > england
    but im biased

271. 456 Says:

the proof? mims.

^smh. but they still no place on the planet like bk in the spring/ summertime.

272. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 5:25 pm
    miami > england
    but im biased

^^Greenie have you watched Cocaine Cowboys that shit is gully on google video you can watch it for free

273. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

you need to holla at me the next time you get to ny greens.
    but you dont get high(right?)so you may be offended at all the smoke
    around me…

274. green eyes Says:

^ i know the director. miami’s history is madness

275. green eyes Says:

but you dont get high(right?)so you may be offended at all the smoke
    around me…

^ i dont, but as long as its not ciagrettes i can deal

276. green eyes Says:

im out
    uno

277. 456 Says:

miami > england

^never been to miami and i know that’s true.

278. Phuque Says:

That Prodigy/Alchemist pic has “Damn it feels good to be a gangsta” written all over it.

279. I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 5:30 pm
    but you dont get high(right?)so you may be offended at all the smoke
    around me…

^ i dont, but as long as its not ciagrettes i can deal

^^ANybody like to smoke a cigarrette when they are drunk I dont smoke but when I am drunk I sure like to have a cigarrette

280. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

yeah 456 brooklyn is a bootyfest as soon as it gets warm.
    matter fact its a bootyfest in all parts of new york now that every race of girls is into showing they ass off in tight jeans/leggings etc.
    but these are not the adventurous do anything girls that onced roamed ny. these bitches never leave their little clicks(no pun int’d)
    its kinda corny.

281. EnglandRepresent Says:

R.I.P. Christopher Wallace aka The Greatest Rapper of All Time

I know its only Thursday with you Yankees nigs but its Friday out here and bein the Biggie stan that I am I’m celebratin his passin a day early.

‘Bitches in the back lookin righteous
    In a tight dress I think I might just
    Hit ’em with a little Biggie one on one
    How to tote a gun
    And have fun with Jamaican rum
    Conversation, blunts in rotation
    My man Big Jock got the glock in his sock
    Now we’re smokin drinkin got a hooker thinkin
    If money smell bad then this nigga Biggie stinkin
    Is it my charm I got the hookers eatin out my palm
    She grabbed my arm and said lets leave calm’

10 years since the dopest rapper alive passed, hip-hop ain’t been the same since

Biggie Smalls > your favourite rapper

282. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

im a jack daniels drinking old english chasing newport weed smoking
    mother fucker. gimme a square nigga.

283. I Fux Says:

Blop blop blop wtf is up England!

284. EnglandRepresent Says:

miami > england

^never been to miami and i know that’s true.

Ayoooooooo you Yankified nigs been in the land of apple pie and lynching too long……..england > your life.

biggumskiller you get involved bruh, get out to London Town you won’t move back……..whats good anyways brethren?

456, you ol’ spear chuckin, loin cloth wearin (nh), lion stalkin, tree swinging ass nigga whats good with you son??

Fux what up bruh?

285. hoodtalk.org Says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Joe Buddens isn’t from the hood right? Didn’t Game say that he went to Jersey…to the hood in Jerz…and asked niggas if they was fucking with Budden and if they listen to Joe Budden, and niggas said no…

And Game on the radio basically said that he wasn’t going to beef with Joe Budden because basically he isn’t a hood nigga…He is not a hood nigga at all..

I know Joe Budden is better than Game lyrically..but Game has better career overall and more money…

286. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

yeah biggs passing hurt me more than pac going out.but im from ny
    and was living in brooklyn when big passed. yo’ england im watching this show you probably seen way back when right now. its called
    BOTTOM. this is the funniest shit to watch and smoke to.

287. EnglandRepresent Says:

BOTTOM. this is the funniest shit to watch and smoke to.

^^Word? Biggumskiller that shit is on point son!!! Man that was my shit about 10 years ago, I used to stay watchin that joint, smoke a hash reefer and laugh my ass off. Which show are you watchin? The best one by a long way is the one where their camping and they think the Wombles are comin to get them, fuckin hilarious!!! Where you watchin that on cable or some shit?

288. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

game? cmon fam. game over. he wont beef with joe budden because he cant beat joe budden. game dont beef with niggas he feels he cant beat. hes a pussy.
    the hold on video>any game video

289. green eyed bandit Says:

that dont look look like P in the picture. looks like that gay reggeton dude…..tego calderon? that the name?

290. BKScribe Says:

Englannddd whats good.. joe budden slayed game.. g unit. it was rather impressive. who cares if budden from the hood or not.. he nasty.. to quote eminem “If you that much of a gangsta.. put the mic down.. you should be out killin muthafuckas right now” it gets a lil over the top sometimes

291. 456 Says:

^nigga you bailin the land of bad teeth, depression and robbie williams. english sit coms is funny as fuck doe…

292. BKScribe Says:

N tego the reggaeton version of Jay-z (minus the 500 million)

293. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4QE98NLTes

^^Some good Biggie Clip in light the greatest rapper of all-time died March 9th (c) CaniBus

Joey B’s song with Boola that I never heard > whateva hot shit you heard recently

Roots concert tonight. Nothin’ like an extra ticket floatin’ around and gettin’ a call that says, “yo, such-n-such aint rollin’, you rockin’ wit’ us?”…

295. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

naw man. i got the dvd set of bottom. the fucked up thing is i lost the third season dvd. my favorite season. my 3 best shows are the one where they go on vacation by stealing some couples honeymoon tickets,the shopkeeper one where they watch the store and the last episode where they die when they try and blackmail some goverment dude with a tape they find during a riot. but the camping episode/ just got thru looking at that on season 2 dvd. its funny man.

green eyed bandit Says

^I have officially donned you with the new alias… *drum roll*… Ericka Sermon

297. BKScribe Says:

# I Fux Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 5:54 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=G4QE98NLTes

BK ALL DAY ITS IN MY BLOOD… damn thas some fiya right there

the hold on video>any game video

^There’s a video for Hold On?

299. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

billz my nigga. the beast song out now is that mad skillz/freeway shit.
    that song is a problem. that song hold on is my shit too

300. I Fux Says:

Hold on is that the Prodigy video or what

301. 456 Says:

*drum roll*… Ericka Sermon

^chuckle. especially if cat is a dude.

302. EnglandRepresent Says:

the land of bad teeth, depression and robbie williams

^^^lol!! Yankee nigs always come with that bad teeth insult, don’t you niglets realise it was an English dude who invented toothpaste? We stay havin pearly whites ol’ chap! I give you the depression and Robbie Williams bit though…..whats good under that African sun? House built yet?

BK whats the dilly boss?

^^That is some serious truth…….

303. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

billz i watched that shit 3 times since i downloaded it.
    that song is gully. even the haters bow down to that bangerim bumping it right now. its on the sohh ya heard section

BKiller… what’s good hooligan? Yeah, I was listening to that Skillz/Freeway joint the other day. Yo, Free is goin’ in on these songs. Plus an exec. prod. look by 50. I don’t know. I’m not sayin’ it’s gonna be hard to top his 1st album because even though it was a street classic, it 1 or 2 skippable joints. But he might go all out this time around. I mean, basically he and Joe Budden dropped albums the same year. But that’s how I know niggas are Joey haters because nobody ever brings that shit up about Freeway. And Free and Joe did some work together on that Ice City ish (that I wish I didn’t cop).

Smh

305. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AOH251HVeE

^^^Canibus absolutely rips this

456 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 6:03 pm
    *drum roll*… Ericka Sermon

^chuckle. especially if cat is a dude.

^That aint greenery? Damn, my badd. LOL. Then again, she did “leave”.

***biggumskiller*** Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 6:03 pm
    billz i watched that shit 3 times since i downloaded it.

^I’m on that site like a lost kid in a crowded mall. Can’t find it.

456 aka King of Zamunda… What’s good chief?

Muthafuckin’ England… What’s good chap?

310. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

england you gotta admit the teeth game in the uk is not on point.
    but your women be thicker than a snicker.so its a toss up.(no pun)

311. I Fux Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=70CiC_BV0TE

^^One of the dopest videos ever!

312. I Fux Says:

Mayor whats good Dontrelle

313. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ay Biggums did you watch the Bottom episode where the Queen comes to visit and Ritchie smashes her? And she treads in the tortoise shell on the way up the stairs, ‘Oh fuck my pants, I’ve just trodden in a tortoise’?? Ah shit, that was a classic episode!………

youtube.com/watch?v=G4QE98NLTes

^^smh………another example of Biggie showin up Hov…..

314. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

the thing is freeway had plenty of hits so niggas cant hate. but in my opinion the only song niggas really remember from buddens is pump it up. and according to undead ty the real fans hate that song.
    but ill say what i always say:
    if def jam puts out that salutations joint first.
    and then pump it up? joe budden and 50 would be real rivals.
    def jam mishandled buddens career.

315. 456 Says:

whut the deal billz nillz?

english chicks be lookin like horses, n’shit.

316. JOFFE JO Says:

england you gotta admit the teeth game in the uk is not on point.

^^^^^LOL….SUPER COSIGN

317. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

they never put that episode on the dvd set. i hear they made a movie too. and billz the video is under:
    BUCK DROPS THE NEWNESS,FOXY GETS OFF.

318. JOFFE JO Says:

tinyurl.com/3y74re Game and Buck kiss and make up

319. Two-Times Says:

biggums

Got any details of the Buck show that ended in a brawl in BK, ??
    Is why is Buck getting on the air with Game squashing his beef with him…
    Buck is really acting kinda of disloyal lately…talking to Jim Jones, shouting him out, smoking blunts with Jada, squashing shit with Game….what’s wrong with him..

320. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

MY BEST UK SHOWS
    1 bottom
    2 red dwarf
    3 monty python
    4 the desmonds(from what i seen on bet it was funny. pork pie!!)
    5 the young ones
    6 absolutly fabulous(the blonde likes black guys/daughter has a half afrikan son)
    7 gimme gimme gimme
    8 eastenders when the trumans were on
    9 some mothers have em(thought it was funny when i seen it)
    10 brilliant!(coulda been number one. that shit is funny trust me)

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 6:11 pm
    Mayor whats good Dontrelle

^LOL… @ iFux aka XXX Rated, what’s good homie?

322. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

all those beefs are fake thats why they getting squashed. these rappers is struggling right now two times . alot of them are broke.
    and so old beefs getting squashed to try and get some money.
    but you know bucks his own man who knows?

456 Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 6:13 pm
    whut the deal billz nillz?

^School ish (cheatin’ like a mofo), concert tonight, preparin’ for a interesting weekend… what’s good in the Mother Land?

and billz the video is under:
    BUCK DROPS THE NEWNESS,FOXY GETS OFF

^ Good lookin’ out.

325. BKScribe Says:

@ game n young buck squash beef.. I hate whenever niggaz squash beef its “Good for hip hop” personally i dont think hip hop gives a damn if young buck and game are “lyrically sparring” or not. Its disgustin

326. Two-Times Says:

biggums

fuck that….yeah beefs are fake but when you say
    “all rats should die, like yourself 50 Cent” Sheek, you speaking on the death of that person..
    Same thing with Game…After all those, “50 can suck my dick, Buck can ….”….If you a man, you don’t forget that shit… I’m not saying you got starting blasting when you see them, but like Banks’s says “we will never be friends”..
    That’s what I don’t understand about Buck…. It’s disloyal..
    And yeah Buck is his own man but he is PART OF G-UNIT…..Don’t get it twisted…

327. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

yeah that bk shit was just a end of the night club fight. no big deal.
    two times that song hold on is a banger.niggas is calling that the hardest song out now. just like yayo said”50 gonna drop hurricane katrina shit gonna change” and even the haters know those next albums are gonna be some good music.

>>^^Billz, whats good bruh? I’m jealous…….was jammin Roots in the ipod on the way to work……..Black Thought is a microphone master…….

^Yeah, first hip hop concert I’m goin’ to. Been to r&b, alternative joints (my homies J*DaVey http://www.myspace.com/jdavey) but, first hip hop. Woulda been Hard Knock Life, but that’s a long story…

329. Two-Times Says:

BKScribe

^ good call on that… hip-hop doesn’t care because hip-hop is nothing, nobody owns it or controls it….

If hiphop cared then grandmaster flesh would be getting fat checks every month from “hip-hop”

Bkiller… call me crazy, but I don’t see a SOHH Ya Heard section. You got a link?

331. BKScribe Says:

All these rap beefs of late are WWF.. marketing plans include gettin shot in the ass nowadays.. next artist to pop big will be a convicted murder with two months left on death row because thats where this nonsense is headed.. game and young buck endin their staged beef isn’t good for hip hop.. good music is good for hip hop.. and thats somethin that is severly lackin right now

332. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

the thing is these rappers never really popped off on the street.
    it was all talk. but when 50 had styles call up the beef with d block was over.to be honest they only real beef is 50 vs supreme
    and 50 verses fat joe. but i see what you mean. if it was me id never be cool with no niggas that trys to get at me.but like i said
    RAPPERS ARE STRUGGLING. THEY NEED MONEY. so you may see some weird alliances this year.

333. Two-Times Says:

biggums

you seen this footage of when 50 gets rowdy and straight jumps into the crowd to stomp out folks..

videos.gunitworld.com/150_concert-gone-bad.html

and you need to jam the new Spider Loc “Bluefitul” remix… that shit is jammin

334. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

http://www.sohh.yaheard?blogs.com ?

335. Two-Times Says:

50 is going to buy Nahright’s publishing….

hahaha

336. I Fux Says:

tinyurl.com/2okf6l

^^Damn this dude had some weapons in his car I bet if it was a rapper ahhhhhhh ya’ll know the deal

337. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

oh i heard that bluetiful shit monday my dude. thats gotta be his jump off. whose the second rapper on there?
    and that concert is the one he got sued for. thats the reason why he was in anger management. you know 50 is crazy right? i mean on medicaton crazy?thats why he dont get high. hes allready crazy.

338. EnglandRepresent Says:

england you gotta admit the teeth game in the uk is not on point.

^^^^^LOL….SUPER COSIGN

^^What the fuck are you lot barkin on about? Bad teeth? Man you Yanks have got some miscontsrued ideas about English nigs, our teeth game is on point, fuck what ya heard!!

What up Jo Jo?

english chicks be lookin like horses, n’shit

^^Man, where you at 456, the bitches have got chicken bones stuck through their noses and shit…..English women are official….case in point : Alesha Dixon…….I dare one of you muthafuckas to say that ass ain’t official……..

339. Two-Times Says:

biggumskiller

snoopy blue is on that song with Spider Loc…

50 don’t give a fuck… I really would like to see one of these rappers really try to style on him, (like throw a punch) cause he would flip out and beat the shit outta them….

“50 had alot of W’s in the hood” —Yayo

340. BKScribe Says:

English bitches got sexy accents… I heard across the pond they fancy them a bloke with an american accent.. if they like ricans im on the next flight to pickadilly (sp) circus.. HOLLA!

341. JOFFE JO Says:

It aint shit england what’s up my brotha?

342. Two-Times Says:

I Fux Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 6:39 pm
    tinyurl.com/2okf6l

^^ Damn!!! That guy is crazy…. Why the hell he need all that shit for?

343. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i got 32 shots i dont have to aim
    ill wave this bitch in your direction mang-50
    my favorite part is when 50 is standing in front of that poster that says:THE SUPREME MASTER OF MAGIC. ahaha niggas dont know 50 be casting spells on niggas on some voodoo shit hah. that spell he cast on jarule was called the ll curse..plus it plays on the supreme shit.you know alot of people believe supreme is 50’s father on some darth vader shit. and that he killed his mother…

344. BKScribe Says:

the dudes name was popper too.. shit is comedy. damn he had a 50 cal rifle..

345. I Fux Says:

BKScribe Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 6:47 pm
    the dudes name was popper too.. shit is comedy. damn he had a 50 cal rifle..

I got the cal on me dont get mad cuz Im stylin on you (c) forgot his name

346. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i seen some of the uk teeth game on teevee but any uk chick i fucked with was good with the teeth(and thicker than american whites girls) im trying to get over there and smash. that lily allen chick got a big ass too. whats her story england?

347. Two-Times Says:

later

348. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

speaking of cals what the fuck happened to 40 cal??
    that dude dissapeared after that shovel fiasco.where is he?
    he still on diplomats records?

349. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah, first hip hop concert I’m goin’ to

^^Word Billz? Oh man, you need to take some pre-rolled blunts with you chief, its a must……it’ll be mostly white boys if its a Roots joint….keep them elbows up nigga!!! Get a big ass bottle of Stella Artois, a blunt and a fine nubian princess and its about as good as life gets……

I heard across the pond they fancy them a bloke with an american accent

^^True story BK but I’m sayin when I was in Brooknam your bitches was fallin over themselves to get to an English nigga, lookin like chickens at feed time……I’m sayin Yankee bitches love an English brother…..and its true vice versa no doubt……..

Ain’t nothin Jo Jo, chillin on a Friday at work, doin very little, celebratin the 10th Anniversary of Biggie’s passin, I’m gettin faded tonight on some Party & Bullshit typa behaviour……party at EnglandRepresent’s crib……

BKScribe Says:

if they like ricans im on the next flight to pickadilly (sp) circus.. HOLLA!

^Rican? Just make sure you leave the banger at home, lol.

j/k

351. BKScribe Says:

oh you mad cause im stylin on you.. plus the cal is on me.. dude got famous for gettin snuffed.. i miss puns style of rap beef “And to that 50 cent rapper..very funny get ya nut off.. cause in real life we all know i’ll blow ya muthafuckin head off (macho man randy savage ‘Oh Yeahhh)”

^Honestly fam… those dudes kinda do have a slight resemblence. I say that shit every time they flash that ol’ ass pic of Supreme.

353. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

i hope billz is checking the video out that shit is a PROBLEM

354. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

THEY LOOK JUST LIKE EACH OTHER. i belive it myself sometimes.
    i gotta bounce billz did you find the page?

355. EnglandRepresent Says:

that lily allen chick got a big ass too. whats her story england?

^^Man you got a strange taste in women biggums!!! I mean, I’d smash Lily Allen but you’re missin out on all the other fine ass English women biggums. She’ comes from South London not far from where I grew up Lily Allen, on a rough ass council estate round that way, she’s pretty gutter for a white chick……

356. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

they was all over you cause they thought you had some money eng.
    brooklyn bitches are notorious gold diggers go listen to brooklyn queens by third base. on a side note if preme dies does that make 50 the leader of supreme team?
    “southside aint southside without the team”
    “niggas are starving ill feed ’em they’ll ride for me”-50

357. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

lilly allen is the type of chick i used to chase when i was younger.
    i hear they call her the 50 cent of the uk for dissing people.
    she only fuck white dudes or do i have a shot with her non singing ass?

358. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

be back monday

BKiller… I’ll check that vid tomorrow mornin’… on my way to the concert…

Peace NR

360. nation Says:

>> LOL @ somebody on Bol’s site, saying that Rich Boy looks like Timmy from South Park…

smarten up trillbert arenas

361. I Fux Says:

I am out holla at ya’ll Monday ……….Heading to Palm Springs ……….1………..

362. EnglandRepresent Says:

they was all over you cause they thought you had some money eng.

^^Nah nigga they were all over me cos of my bright, shinin white teeth!!

I dunno if you got a chance with Lily or not biggums lol!! I know she used to fuck with a black dude a while back, I dunno about Yanks though, you nigs are notorious for your stankin ass halitosis breath…..

Peace Billz enjoy the concert you lucky fucker

Peace biggums….

363. EnglandRepresent Says:

what up what up nation?

364. nation Says:

what it is ing

365. hoodtalk.org Says:

Well Game has a career and Budden doesn’t, thats what it comes down to at the end of the day.

Budden has Def Jam backing too…so there is no excuse.

I guess Jay must not like dude at all…HAHA….But isn’t Joe Buddens like always giving props and showing Jay respect in his songs…

Gotta hurt the Old man putting a hold on his album…

366. hoodtalk.org Says:

A lot of you niggas talk very very disrespectful to Game…But Need I remind you that Game is 6’4” 220 lbs.

But I think you guys would definitely have a Change of Heart when you face to face with Game, and he got like 20 blood niggas backing him up..

I can guarantee most of you would be on YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR…

majority of your dudes would be like “OH Hey..Hi Game…Look guys there go Game”…you would DO NUFFIN and SAY NATHAN…

367. bxconnect Says:

whats good englandrep?peace to all the regs.im looking at hoodtalk’s last post about game.i kind of feel were your comming from but game just doesnt scare me like that.real talk theres only two rappers that i would probably piss my pants and stay quite like a lil bitch.thats melle mel and freddy foxx.just typing there names has my hand shaking.

368. nation Says:

>> A lot of you niggas talk very very disrespectful to Game…But Need I remind you that Game is 6′4′’ 220 lbs.

oh ok

>> You can call him a Fake Blood, a Male Stripper, A Soft Nigga, He had a tongue ring, Had Blond Hair, Butterfly Tat, Change of Heart..

check

>> But I think you guys would definitely have a Change of Heart when you face to face with Game,

ayoo

>> and he got like 20 blood niggas backing him up..

ayooo

>> I can guarantee most of you would be on YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR…

are you still talking

>> you would DO NUFFIN and SAY NATHAN…

nathan

369. EnglandRepresent Says:

blogs.sohh.com/videos/2007/03/super_cat_feat.html

Biggie, Supercat and others remix. First joint Biggie ever got on….fuck all this Game this and Game that talk hoodtalk, take a minute to peep the realness…….

>> you would DO NUFFIN and SAY NATHAN…

nathan

^^^LMAO!!!

What up bx? I co-sign on that Melle Mel/Freddie Foxx thing son, I would’nt say shit to them niggas…..10th Anniversary of the GOAT tomorrow, tap your ashes and pour some out for Frank White……

370. BKScribe Says:

I saw game in a club… in nyc .. temple to be exact..it wasn’t nuthin.. he looked a lil nervous bein touched down in nyc to be honest with you but.. 1) people that roll 247 deep.. shit is dumb.. BK dudes roll solo no problem… no body guards.. jus two big guns that’ll body ya squad (c) jay.. and this dude hoodtalk seem way too pre occupied with dudes stats.. lean back 50 feet youngin

371. bxconnect Says:

“10th Anniversary of the GOAT tomorrow, tap your ashes and pour some out for Frank White…… ”

yessir its gonna be a celebration.im reppin for the brother 20 30 years from now.bigup to melle mel, flash and the whole crew for getting into the rock and roll hall of fame.they cant hold the legends back.cant wait to see them jump onstage and do the message.thats gonna be crazy.r.i.p to cowboy.

372. nation Says:

now walk it out

373. Boosie Says:

HA HA

Pokey chatman was getting her carpet licked or vice versa. Just about all them bitches is gay. I thought sylvia fowles was a dude when I first saw her.

I knew pokey had to be gay too, what proffessional women is single at 37 Yrs old? Not saying that a woman can’t be single, but I never heard or seen a man around her. She could get broke off too. Too bad she’s eats for free.

Its wrong to be breaking off students like that. “give me a lil head, and I’ll give you a few more minutes” lol.

Interesting news.

Shits disgusting b.

stop swacking.

374. hoodtalk.org Says:

BKScribe Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

^Son jay don’t roll with no guns…so why the hell would you say and quote Jay like he actually would body someone..

Jay is an act….He portrayed a person that is not him…

If so Why Didn’t Jay do nothing when Pun pulled out a gun on him?

375. nation Says:

>> If so Why Didn’t Jay do nothing when Pun pulled out a gun on him?

believe none of what you hear yo, half of what you see

376. hoodtalk.org Says:

nation Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 8:18 pm

oh ok

check

ayoo

>> and he got like 20 blood niggas backing him up..

ayooo

>> I can guarantee most of you would be on YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR…

are you still talking

>> you would DO NUFFIN and SAY NATHAN…

nathan

^This nigga Nation finds Something Gay about anything (Makes me wonder if he’s so concerned with Gayness, could this arabian cracka quite possibly be gay?)…I mean I’m hetero so it doesn bother me…I have combination of Looks and Personality that Dampens and Makes their Bitches Panties Moist..ya dig?

377. hoodtalk.org Says:

nation Says:

March 8th, 2007 at 9:07 pm
    >> If so Why Didn’t Jay do nothing when Pun pulled out a gun on him?

believe none of what you hear yo, half of what you see

^The same thing should be applied when you listen to your JAY-Z CD…

378. nation Says:

>> I mean I’m hetero so it doesn bother me…

of course you are

>> I have combination of Looks and Personality that Dampens

because heterosexuals speak like that

379. nation Says:

smh @ these T.I.s bashing the secret on CNN

380. BKScribe Says:

LOL hoodtalk.. What is you an idiot? (c) lil cease .. look.. you come in here always sayin how rough you had it.. how you can go to the hood.. how certain rappers are real and others aren’t.. so who do you know.. who have you met face to face.. yea i quoted a song.. but the song is entertainment.. the same way games mean mug is entertainment.. I’ve met 50, dame, game, jada.. the list goes on and on and on.. and you know what.. when it comes to reality.. prolly MOP the realest dudes out.. but you know what i think is more important that being respected “in the hood” .. being respected in the board room.. and I bet you anything that game would switch spots with Jay in a minute.. all this street cred talk is dumb.. cause when you in the streets.. for everyone who gives you dap.. there is someone who wants what you got.. and that isn’t only true for the street.. its true for life.. as many people as shake jays hands on his 240 million dollar deal.. there is someone prayin on his downfall.. none of these rap beefs are real.. none of these rappers are street.. half of these artists are extorted by REAL street dudes.. you claim ya pedigree so high.. but if you real.. you dont have to run around sayin your real every chance you get..

381. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Man, BK comin through with some knowledge. First up MOP, never met ’em, but I would’nt be in a position where I pissed off Lil Fame and Billy….and yup all this hood status don’t mean a thing to me, I got outta that mindframe when I was 17 and decided my ass should grow up or I’ll end the same way as my lil cousin (rip T)……I’d rather be makin moves in the exectuvie suite than makin moves in the street and if you can’t dig that then you too young to understand…….real talk…….

382. EnglandRepresent Says:

but I would’nt be in a position

*but I would’nt want to be in a position*

383. BKScribe Says:

Real recognize real England..

384. EnglandRepresent Says:

No doubt BK, no doubt.

Whats poppin off in BK for Big’s 10th Anniversary? No doubt some sorta shenanigans?……..

385. BKScribe Says:

im sure there are various tribute jumpoffs.. and prolly a radio special.. 10 years is a milestone.. its crazy how young homie was too.. how much he accomplished so early.. i dunno bout the rest of bk but i got ready to die on repeat..

386. Paperstacker Says:

>> If so Why Didn’t Jay do nothing when Pun pulled out a gun on him?

believe none of what you hear yo, half of what you see

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pun pulled out a gun on Jay? When was this, heard nothing of it. And going by that statement I guess 90% of the shit Jay claims to have done falls on deaf ears, bit who didn’t know that? The same equation applies to the majority of these rappers. Good rhymes+Make believe story of being scarface like and shooting niggas in some past life= Record sales and respect..

387. green eyed bandit Says:

ericka sermon is pretty funny. i was gonna throw some snaps your way but I see your down with j’davey. now thats some good music. anyone down with that is aight in my book. i hear they got put on WB. hopefully warner does them right.

“youuuuu arrrrrreeeee welcome” – ericka sermon featuring aaron hall.

388. J Says:

BKScribe Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 9:38 pm

cosign.

N.A.T.H.A.N.

389. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I’ll be knockin all Big for the weekend, problem is there ain’t too much to knock unfortunately! And you right man, dude was only 24 and to think his word play, cadence, delivery and his lyrical ability was so good at that age, man the ‘sky was the limit’ for that dude. Anyways big up yourself BK, your e-swag is thorough lol!(obligatory nh)

Stacker what up brethren? You need to ask BKScribe for all that Jay/Pun drama information. Apparently Pun or one of his crew lamped Hov and Dame over the head with a bottle of Moet……

390. BKScribe Says:

Comin from across the pond.. NUFF RESPECT. as far as that jay pun story.. the story allegedly goes that pun hit jay with a bottle in the head at club carbon.. this was a minute ago.. i was actually there on teen night to see jay… but then other variances of the story say that jay hit someonme in the head with a bottle and put put a tec to jays chest.. it is rumored that nas said this on the first version of ether but then revised it because it was too viscious.. somethin happened.. i mean i’d like to think of myself as a rap beef scholar between 96-03.. i remember i was there that night.. terror squad was on the second level doin a birthday party for prospect or armageddon.. but i stood by the stage waitin for jay to perform.. n the promoter said.. jay got hit in the head with a bottle and wont perform.. but then someone came out n played damage control and said he had a prior engagement.. who knows. all i know is i was jipped out of a performance

391. EnglandRepresent Says: