Cam’ron on Flex

Links below.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

369 Responses to “Cam’ron on Flex”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^Billz- that’s just a remixed arrangement of the opening instrumentals to NWA’s “Dopeman”….

2. Big Homie Says:

T Nelson Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    D. Billz Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:23 pm
    >>Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t Kanye give that beat to Game for his “Documentary” album. I only seen Fade to Black once.

^I’m not sure. I don’t remember all the beats from that album off the top.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He gave it to Cam for Purple Haze

That’s it!! The Dope Man is that west coast beat track he had on the album.

3. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

>>LF: I wonder what happened to that West Coast-esqe beat that Kanye let Jay hear in that one scene in Fade To Black? That shit was LAVA.

^I’ll have to peep that scene when I reach home

^he gave it to camrun.

*continues to watch thug angel*

*smh @ self for see’n thug angel for the first time on TV*

4. G7 Says:

>>that Welcome to NYC song should have been better too… Jay didint go hard & that beat was not for Cam.

^yeah, that beat didnt’ really suit Cam, but he held his own imo. I liked Jay’s verses. Not his hardest, but still good.

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:27 pm

^I know, but got damn if he didn’t flip it.

6. green eyes Says:

smh @ calling anything thug angel

7. madeinmilwaukee....since1979 Says:

That sound like a beat off Cam last album.

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:32 pm
    smh @ calling anything thug angel

***is there a heaven for a gaaaaaaaaangsta, gangstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, unhhhhhhhhhh, is there a heaven for a gaaaaaaaaaaaaangstaaaaaa? (c) Plug’s hero…

9. landLORD Says:

T Nelson Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    D. Billz Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:23 pm

^I’m not sure. I don’t remember all the beats from that album off the top.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He gave it to Cam for Purple Haze

——————

… Track 17 – ‘the Dope Man’ … Kanye uses an old Ohio Players loop … “Funky Worm” …

10. KICKintheDOOR Says:

That Uncle Murder Video is Trash. This Motherfucker Looks Tired. The Nigga Got The Wolves. All This Video Needs is A Nigga Getting Shot and A Stampede. Maybe A Few Bitches With Straight Razors Slicing Bitches In The Face.

11. Shanti Says:

what’s happenin

12. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:31 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:27 pm

^I know, but got damn if he didn’t flip it.

^^The original sample used on NWA’s Dopeman track is called Funky Worm by the Ohio Players. Kanye is using the same sample in that clip.

13. Jamz Says:

I see Lord know what up too!

14. Jamz Says:

Whatz up Shanti!

15. Big Homie Says:

Jamz and LandLORD knows their ol’ school *thumbs up*

16. landLORD Says:

Jamz Says:

February 28th, 2007 at 2:37 pm
    I see Lord know what up too!

————————

… the original song is one of my all-time favorite joints … ever …

17. killathesenutzz Says:

how can you say anything ,if i recall kimmy jones said he would out sell jay as of right now jay has sold Released: November 21, 2006 2x Platinum (2million sold) Ninth studio album and kimmy has sold Released: November 7, 2006 400,000 cam sold Released: May 16, 2006 US Sales: 391,000 and thay came out before him,men lie ,women lie ,numbers dont….tell them niggas to holla back when they pockets are grow up ..tha roc is balllllllin

18. killathesenutzz Says:
  19. Stone Seal Says:

I am glad I came across your blog.