Guru ft. Common – State Of Clarity

From Jazzmatazz Vol 4. I was never a huge fan of the Jazzmatazz series, but they had their moments.

Guru ft. Common – State of Clarity

Sorry, it’s watermarked.

260 Responses to “Guru ft. Common – State Of Clarity”

1. spanish jay Says:

coco beach gettin poppin uh?

2. spanish jay Says:

yo yo ma singned to the roc?

3. I Fux Says:

Mac Brown Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:12 pm
    I Fux Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:10 pm
    out of LF:

So I have this function with work at a resort in Palm Springs and “some of the sopranos” are supposed to be there for the first night called Bada Bing Night with the Sopranos…….*smh* at the probilitiy of big Tony being there its more like Vito SPatafora going to be there, NO Vito sucking dick

^^^ Maybe Meadow might show up!!
    ^^^ IF
    she shows up I am in that ………..

4. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

HERBAL KINT Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:12 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:
    February 26th, 2007 at 3:03 pm
    TB when does the wire come back on i miss that shit for real, i am waiting on Entourage it will help me with my wait, but both of those shows are taking forever to come back around

WHATS GOOD KHERI

WIRE DOESNT COME BACK TO ‘08 HOMIE I KNOW ITS GONNA BE A BRUTAL WAIT

ENTOURAGE/SOPRANOS IN APRIL SO THAT WILL HELP

I REALLY JUST WANNA SEE HOW THE END THE SOPRANOS. I STARTED WATCHING THE OLD SEASONS ON DVD THAT SHIT WAS SO GOOD, AND NOW THEY HAVE COMPLETELY SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF THAT SHOW

08, i thought that was a rumor that some bullshit who the fuck signed off on that bullshit they need to be fired now….Sopranos i have never watched that show much, might have to check it out in my spare time, but in the summer that shit is probably dead for real….too many women walkin around wearin nothin, to stay in the house

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:15 pm
    ^arguing with a 12 year old TODAY about hiphop might be a waste of breath. I know when I was 12 I was worth the breath…no c&d

^The music was better, you couldn’t go wrong with damn near anybody you listen to (except vannila ice)

true on both accounts i was a sponge for hip-hop as a shorty i listened to it all cause i ventured in some DJing for a minute and wanted to understand the feeling people got from music, but today is just way different even DJs dont really care for playin this bullshit, they will agree its terrible music

5. green eyes Says:

spanish jay Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:32 pm
    yo yo ma singned to the roc?

^ yup. its the cello in this biatch.

6. G7 Says:

>>DAYUM @ smartenupnas’ beast of the week, and LOL at the “contest” between her an Kelis…NSFW, unless you work in a strip club…

^lol!! that beast of the week is a live for the moment type of jumpoff. She’s gonna look horrible in a few years. Still gotta roll with Kelis on that one.

7. Phuque aka Boogety Bootin Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:20 pm
    *Flags a hack (baltimore shit)*

***We use the same slang in DC, but it means unlicensed cabs….

^^We use the same slang in the Northwest…but it means “to have sex with a white woman”.

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:38 pm
    spanish jay Says:

February 26th, 2007 at 3:32 pm
    yo yo ma singned to the roc?

^ yup. its the cello in this biatch.

***Pass me an ice cold glass of wine, so I can get mellow, then
    let my girl play the cello, hello, I hate Jello” (c) Greg Nice

9. Paperstacker Says:

Jennifer Hudson in her Oscar’s dress > Beyonce in her Oscar’s dress …

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Co-sign, J Hudson can get it. I think she was looking better than Beyonce at the Oscar event. B overated now, she was flawless back in like 03 and shit when she had that body on her, but now all that gone.

Also, whoever said mediatakeout said some shit about B leaving hov, that article need to be taken with alot of salt. That website is known for putting out more phony articles than those domb ass tabloids at newstands which keep talking about the world ending in a few days.

10. GS Says:

I like the Jazzmatazz series and i can’t wait for the unwatermarked double disc Jazzmatazz volume 4 to drop.