MVP

tridashhhh^^

4. nirun Says:

yea eh?

5. GET Says:

LOL

6. GET Says:

Just saw it on side news my bad.

7. killa jones Says:

8. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Ayo

^That 1st Season is gonna fly off the shelves.

^The follow-up on Kimmel.

11. Sour D. Says:

for real billz. i’m already lookin for it online.

12. killa jones Says:

13. moneyray Says:

why is this nigga postin mad dip-set freestyles like they’re hot?

14. moneyray Says:

lmflyyao

15. killa jones Says:

16. Dexter zorcqowski Says:

Cute video, looked good in them jeans.

17. Dexter zorcqowski Says:

that cam and juelz freestyle was kind of hot. Cam back on his SDE tip. how cute.

18. Dexter zorcqowski Says:

eskay, my phone isnt working right now in case if you’re trying to call me. Give me a ring about 11:30, to see whats popping tonight.

19. E From BK Says:

Why the fuck would you proudly post a link with somebody rhyming about doing adult shit to someone else’s adolescent child? That says alot about you.

20. nation Says:

>> in case if you’re trying to call me. Give me a ring about 11:30, to see whats popping tonight.

ayooo. didn’t you listen to myspace etiquette on the little brother mixtape? that’s foul right there.

21. killa jones Says:

E From BK Says:

February 15th, 2007 at 10:01 pm

the same reason you listen to the guy that said he left condoms on nas’ child baby seat

is just entertainment

@E from BK… Wifey prego? Congrats man.

Lets see… we got a guy named Dex, complimenting men’s jeans, and askin’ the Shagster if he can chill-ay chill. Smh

23. Nonsense Says:

RIP Big L

24. E From BK Says:

killa jones Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 10:10 pm

is just entertainment
    ==================================================
    The dude NEVER said he did ANYTHING to the child. Cam’RAN did. You are a fuckin’ clown and an idiot for even justifying that shit as entertainment. By the way, even though he did not mention anything about doing anything to a child, I did not like the baby seat line. You however, seem to enjoy that shit. You need a shrink of fuckin’ test tube baby.

25. E From BK Says:

D. Billz Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

@E from BK… Wifey prego? Congrats man.
    ==================================================
    Thanks duke!

E From BK Says:

February 15th, 2007 at 10:15 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

@E from BK… Wifey prego? Congrats man.
    ==================================================
    Thanks duke!

^No doubt. I see you civilzing ’em in the previous post, lol.

Iight, I’m outta here…

27. E From BK Says:

Uno

28. killa jones Says:

im not justifying him taking shots at the kidd but it was done for the same reason jay said that baby seat line….entertainment

cam apologise for that line on his own

jay-z mom forced him to apologise

and please keep the insults to yourself

29. nation Says:

new redman

eskay scream at me

30. 911 Says:

Nahright is the hip hop equivalent of around the horn…..

31. 911 Says:

Black History Month Esk……one

32. moneyray Says:

killa jones Says:

February 15th, 2007 at 10:26 pm

cam apologise for that line on his own

jay-z mom forced him to apologise

and please keep the insults to yourself

this queer is always defending cam’run

33. Two-Times Says:

moneyray

what up… U got anyword on when the new G-Unit Radio is coming up? …. I seen the album cover but they been bullshitin about release it… let me know…

34. Dexter zorcqowski Says:

35. CCR Says:

RIP L

p.s. thanks for the louie CK videos

36. nation Says:

wow i sent this shit to eskay hours ago

new redman – put it down (prod by timbo)

37. moneyray Says:

IM a HOMOPHOB..I donT fuck With ThoSe PHaGGots//but the way the chicks come You could say iM a HO magnet

-LOSO

38. nation Says:

^ has anyone ever seen/heard this version?

39. Sour D. Says:

“hey guys why you dipping into my koolaid. I just use the word cute for my own purposes. What hood says that I cant say cute? You guys are idiots you have no tolerance for others and their differences, sure I might be a lil different and like the kanye west style and bright colors but I’m still hip-hop bro. It’s all good.”

^fag.

40. Paperstacker Says:

The fuck is going on here??

Man this site need a cot damn board, niggas need to have they posting passes revoked?

With all them dipset freestyles, damn, all them shits was wack, that beat on the first one is fire though.

41. placid Says:

love that accapella at the end every time i see this video… definitely one of the top 10 dopest mcs of all time, legend

>>Eskay ditch these fools bro, they’re homophobic idiots, hit me up later this weekend

smh

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

February 16th, 2007 at 7:57 am

smh

***LOL….Secret Loooooooooooovers (c) Phone Commercial/Atlantic Star (n/h and j/k)

44. G7 Says:

growin up I wasn’t poor, I was po, I couldn’t afford the O-R(c) Big L

Happy Fryday fukkas!!!!

45. G7 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 16th, 2007 at 8:13 am
    eskay Says:

February 16th, 2007 at 7:57 am

smh

^lol. I think John Amaechi is trying to hollar at Esk for moral support..lol. Ike the Tina Turner, whudup?