Bastards of the Party

Related: Making Gangs Good

Also: King-mag.com speaks to Cle “Bone” Sloan

93 Responses to “Bastards of the Party”

1. richdirection Says:

read about this in the times yesterday, killer doc.

2. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

u know wht it is

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

AYO

4. hernandez Says:

gangsta grillz you BASTARDS

5. BOBO Says:

is it a special? might be interesting..

6. I Fux Says:

I DVR’d that shit will watch it tonight

7. bxconnect Says:

thats son from training day.damn i gotta catch that when it comes on again.

8. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Nice article on Pun over at XXL Eskay

9. I Fux Says:

^^^ Where is the link E

10. G7 Says:

pacinamacinthebackoftheac

11. Sour D. Says:

this looks really dope. should be on the site by next weekend.

12. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Article on Pun

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

xxlmag.com/online/?p=7541

Article about Pun

14. FuckUPayme618 Says:

I was bumping that capital punishment this morning on my way to class.

Capital Punishment>Ready to die

15. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

@ Sour D

my email is datoinetate@yahoo.com

16. Sour D. Says:

site is now updated. check the “___Newly Added___” folder in both movies and hiphop.

i’ll get at you in a few milwaukee.

17. nation Says:

NR BBQ:

18. nation Says:

community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=348257

^ i seen a buncha clips around the net for the new Def Jam game, but these pics are crazy

19. nation Says:

>> I caught this on HBO last night and it was damn good. I suggest you do the knowledge and find out when it comes on again.

apparently there was a documentary on the other night about a new gang, that i have never heard of, that came outta nowhere and that devoured the crips and the bloods. i have no idea if any of this is true. sounded like M-13 or smtg crazy

20. Sour D. Says:

lmfao @ that video nation. i’m certain i could eat a sandwich and drink hot coffee while those two kids tried to jump me, without makin any type of mess.

21. Sour D. Says:

MS-13 nation. those aint the mexicans that wait at the bus stop at 5 in the mornin.

22. 911 Says:

nation Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 6:06 pm
    community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=348257

Looks @ xbox 360 and sighs……

23. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

MS-13 are mostly Salvodoreanians(sp?) and Mexicans they are probably the gulliest gang they chop off peoples heads and shit.

24. born7malik allah Says:

@ eskay what do u mean do the knowledge

25. Blacklion Says:

Saw the Doc last night.
    Shit was really deep and shed a light on the cause and not just the effect.
    if you havent seenit definatley take time to peep it.
    Oh shit I knew i had seen that dood b4 in training day (Bone) guess he and Antwan Fuqua are boys.

26. B.Payton Says:

I’m salty I missed it, I completely forgot, thought about it sunday and straight forgot. ES how u gonna make us “do the knowledge?”

27. Mac Brown Says:

MS-13 is HEEEAAAAVVVVYYYY in TX.

Especially HOUSTON!!!! They recruiting like crazy here

28. landLORD Says:

born7malik allah Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 6:14 pm
    @ eskay what do u mean do the knowledge

———————-

… word … what DO you mean ?!? …

29. 911 Says:

I’m pretty sure I kept it moving when changing channels on that one I’ll check for it though…….

Props though got everybody over at XXL on their dean…..pretty much check it everyday…..now its actually becoming worth checking for.

flatline……1

30. landLORD Says:

… 1 …

31. nation Says:

work must be getting serious, i see you’re letting YN take a load off (pause). he’s been blogging like a young es in his day lol

>> @ eskay what do u mean do the knowledge

didn’t i tell you not to come back around here.

32. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Adios….outro

33. Slick Nick Says:

Ol boy in the clip ” Bone” he was that dude from the jungle talkin greasy to Denzel in Training Day LOL

34. moneyray Says:

DAMn and my moms just cut off the fuckin hbo like 2 weeks ago..

35. E From BK Says:

LF

Whatever happened to The Sporty Thievez?

born7malik allah Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 6:14 pm
    @ eskay what do u mean do the knowledge

^lol @ “trigger” words/phrases for the NGE alarm

E From BK Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 6:54 pm
    LF

Whatever happened to The Sporty Thievez?

@E from BK… what’s good chief? After the member Marlon Brando died they probably mutually decided not to record any more. Especially since he was the main artist.

38. nation Says:

what it is billz

39. E From BK Says:

What up Billz? I forgot that duke passed away.

40. E From BK Says:

I actually finally got a minute to chill at the crib. I’m sitting here digging in the crates. Yo, D.O.C. has to be one of the illest cats to come out of the South.

nation Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:03 pm
    what it is billz

^nation aka “Quick”… What’s good lil’ homie?

E From BK Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:04 pm
    What up Billz? I forgot that duke passed away.

^I’m good, chillin’. Yeah, I remember it was right after the “No Pigeons” fame. I think he was tryin’ to save a little girl from gettin’ hit by a car or somethin’ like that.

^Classic Sporty right there. Damn… I miss that era. I live and die by the creed of those lyrics, lol.

Can you what? / Nah, I aint the herb on the ave / I don’t understand the three words “can I have?”

44. jay Says:

comes on tonight at 10:00 hbo 2 if yall got it

45. jay Says:

its on hbo 2 today at 10:00 est if yall got it

46. KingML Says:

MS 13? Mara Salvatrucha 13? They’re from El Salvador, some wild motherfuckers.

jay Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:19 pm
    its on hbo 2 today at 10:00 est if yall got it

^Good lookin’ out jay.

48. Sour D. Says:

“E from BK… what’s good chief? After the member Marlon Brando died they probably mutually decided not to record any more. Especially since he was the main artist.”

beat me to it (nh).

sporty thievz used to be on some other shit. some movie screenplay shit. i can’t find any of their shit for the life of me.

*goes hunting*

btw, it’s about time you stop slackin billz.

49. E From BK Says:

Sour, what’s good duke?

50. KingML Says:

MS 13? Mara Salvatrucha 13? They’re from El Salvador, some wild motherfuckers.

Since my comments never get moderated Fuck the video you assholes can find it yourself on youtube. but it’s a video for the MS 13 gang, a preview to a documentary about them.

51. E From BK Says:

tinyurl.com/2duehs

Serious

52. Sour D. Says:

Street Cinema will be in the newly added section in a few minutes.

smh @ having to go to russian websites for the impossible to find albums.

53. Sour D. Says:

What’s good E?

KingML Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:25 pm
    MS 13? Mara Salvatrucha 13? They’re from El Salvador, some wild motherfuckers.

^90% of the stolen cars in the US ended up in El Salvador.

55. E From BK Says:

Everything is good Sour. Actually at the crib for a change.

Assuming… that the other 10% must be in New Jersey.

j/k

btw, it’s about time you stop slackin billz.

^I know, I know… shit mannnn.

58. Sour D. Says:

I could’ve sworn Sporty Thievz had two albums but the internet says no. anybody thinkin the same thing?

E From BK Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:25 pm
    tinyurl.com/2duehs

Serious

^7th grade we used to wild out over that song in the cafeteria.

60. Sour D. Says:

“I know, I know… shit mannnn.”

get on the ball billz (nh). if i can say my collection appeals to any one on nr, it would be you.

damn, i’m crazy excited about hearin this sporty thievz album. been fuckin years.

61. Sour D. Says:

posted this the other day, no one even noticed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXIIl15_5A

Sour D. Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:32 pm

^I thought so too. But I do know that the Street Cinema album got re-released to add the No Pigeons song on there.

Sour D. Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:34 pm
    posted this the other day, no one even noticed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXIIl15_5A

^I did.

64. E From BK Says:

Same here Sour. I have not been on here much lately, but I saw that.

65. Sour D. Says:

nice, happy somebody appreciated it. i ever get you on the site E?

lol @ how I used to be a “notty head”, with the temp fade. My manz from Mt. Vernon said Jersey were the ones who started that hair style and it kinda trickled over to NYC. Co-signers? Anyone? Bueller?

68. Sour D. Says:

“Sometimes I feel like a old man because I miss those years like a muhfucka. Dudes had gold fronts, but not “ice grills”. Only time grills were iced when someone was mean muggin’… usually the prelude to a ass kickin’.”

fact about sour d. that not one person knows. my first year of jr. high, i had gotten kicked out of the Johns Hopkins math program into the regular part of the school. went from 90% white to 95% black. wasn’t long before i was hangin out with everybody in class and shit was all good. but the one memory i have is one of my boys taking me off to the side before lunch, making me roll up one pant leg, and giving me one gold front with a nike check on it. hilarity ensued.

69. E From BK Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    February 7th, 2007 at 7:38 pm

nice, happy somebody appreciated it. i ever get you on the site E?
    ==================================================
    Not yet Sour.

70. Sour D. Says:

“Not yet Sour.”

just went into my email and saw i never finished helpin you set up. i’m around now if you wanna wrap it up B (c) chapelle

71. E From BK Says:

Check your email.

^lmao… a la, the wigga was born. Aw man, you couldn’t pay for a better story. John Hopkins? Damn. Let me find out that guy has some type of Illuminated heirarchy on the East Coast, especially in B’more. We got John Hopkins University, John Hopkins Medical Center, John Hopkins clinics, and they just bought up madd property on the eastside not far from where I live in this whole gentrification process. Movin’ all the doctors and med students on that side of town. Crazy.

Still lol @ one gold front.

73. I Fux Says:

tinyurl.com/23vvkh

^^^ A great Sucker punch is a great sucker punch

Yo SOur D shwaniaram@gmail.com hook my ass up, NHJIC

Peace to all till next time, Keep it Classy San Diego

74. E From BK Says:

That shit is crazy funny!

75. Sour D. Says:

“Still lol @ one gold front.”

one gold front with a nike check. don’t forget the nike check.

76. I Fux Says:

by the way Sporty Thieves Street Cinema was my shit……….didnt Ski or some known dude produce most of that shit………anyways Peace for real

Sour D. Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:56 pm
    “Still lol @ one gold front.”

one gold front with a nike check. don’t forget the nike check.

^Fuckin’ classic. I couldn’t get them shits, peoples wouldn’t let me rock jewels. I wanted the Wu fangs bad as hell.

78. Sour D. Says:

Ski produced Street Cinema. Imma stop listenin to the album now and save it for friday night. nothin better than hearin some ill shit you haven’t heard in half a decade.

79. Sour D. Says:

“Fuckin’ classic. I couldn’t get them shits, peoples wouldn’t let me rock jewels. I wanted the Wu fangs bad as hell.”

me2. i was wu obsessed as a kid. i think i’m the only person to ever rock a wu-wear tshirt. “it’s what you want baby, it’s what you need baby. “

80. E From BK Says:

When I was 5 years old; I realized there was a road; at the end I would win lots of pots of gold…………

Sour Da Man

81. killa jones Says:

R.I.P pun

Que dios te bendega

82. Sour D. Says:

i keep forgetin to say it,

R.I.P. Big Pun

dude really was one of the illest. cap punishment > 99% of your favorite albums

Sour… I been meanin’ to ask this… just what the FUCK does “uneckbone” mean?

84. green eyes Says:

ooo thsi movie looks good..gotta check for it

85. killa jones Says:

i saw this documentary last night but to be honest don’t we have a milion

of these already, shit gets old after awhile.

86. nunya bizness Says:

EXCELLENT FILM

WAKE UP BLACK FAMILY

87. Sour D. Says:

uneckbone came from a term i used to say when years back. we used to call people neckbone instead of asshole. not sure where it originated, guido’s is what i heard. i created an online poker account and made the name uneckbone to be read as You Neckbone. and i just started using that name to login to everything.

88. Diplomatic Says:

wish i had hbo. this doc looks real good. always wanted to know more about that whole crips blood thing and why niggas dying over colors

89. Darth Cipher Says:

co-sign diplomatic

sucks not having hbo, so much good shit comes on that channel
    plus alot of people could learn a thing or two from the roots of this growing epidemic of colours being your life

90. nessnice Says:

yeah i caught the shit last night.. shit was deep..

91. Dreamz Says:

Man, that special was so fucking powerful. Especially since Im from the coast homie! Its wild that we never really knew how it all start. Good lookin out bruh straight up! This is what seperates your website from the other weak shit….you capture whats going on in our culture….

92. Joey Marchy Says:

Here is a link to the schedule on HBO. It is also playing on demand Feb. 12, 2007 – Mar. 11, 2007

93. VISAR Says: