Nas is Outta Control

Somebody stop this guy before his digs up Big and Pac.

Nas – Where Are They Now (80’s Remix)

Ft. MC Shan, Raheem (Furious Five), Doctor Ice (UTFO), Kangol (UTFO), Kool Moe Dee, Sha Rock (Funky Four +1), Tito (Fearless Four), Grandmaster Caz (Cold Crush Brothers), Lique (Isis of X Clan), Dana Dane, Pebblee Poo & Just Ice

Nas – Where Are They Now (West Coast Remix)

Ft. Breeze, Kam, King Tee, Candyman, Threat, Ice-T, Sir Mix-A-Lot and the Conscious Daughters (with scratches from DJ Bobcat).

Tomorrow: the 60’s and the 70’s.

173 Responses to “Nas is Outta Control”

1. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

plug is like

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

word

half man half amazin

4. I Fux Says:

Dope I was waiting on that westcoast shit…………ohhhhh shit Candyman and the OG Kam………..

5. Conor Says:

Huzah

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

who is Pebblee Poo?

7. Crazy88Since88 Says:

Do The Shit Escobar!

8. I Fux Says:

those lyrics were from SO Ghetto by the way Vol. 3

9. Pete Says:

hio

10. Crazy88Since88 Says:

The Dookie rope is Hot… Very truck.

11. I Fux Says:

tinyurl.com/2x3w74

^^^ New Jae Millz with Remy……….Jae does his best Jay impersonation

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Esco could’ve skipped Candyman on the West Coast version, lol

13. G7 Says:

>>Jae does his best Jay impersonation

^ Jae Millz is always doing his best Jay impersonation. Dude should be ashamed of himself.

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

WTF is Mix-a-lot doing? LOL…I would’ve loved if he had Soulz of Mischief…the Hieroglyphics, and cats like that on the West joint….maybe Domino, Spice 1, AMG and Lady of rage, too….

15. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    >>Jae does his best Jay impersonation

^ Jae MIllz is Jay-Z every halloween.

16. I Fux Says:

G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    >>Jae does his best Jay impersonation

^^^ I actually like Jae by the way…………..he is usually dope like So Crazy Remix was that dope shit

17. G7 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:48 pm
    G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    >>Jae does his best Jay impersonation

^ Jae MIllz is Jay-Z every halloween.

^^LOL!!! Truuuuue. Whudup Made?

18. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:44 pm
    Esco could’ve skipped Candyman on the West Coast version, lol

…LOL…

19. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

Real Dope…

Nas HOPE

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Del the Funky Homosapien would’ve been a dope addition to the collabo, too….

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH@ the Pretty Ricky ad…even harder @ them having the #1 album, this week

22. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:50 pm
    MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:48 pm
    G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    >>Jae does his best Jay impersonation

^ Jae MIllz is Jay-Z every halloween.

^^LOL!!! Truuuuue. Whudup Made?

^ Whats good G7?

23. Crazy88Since88 Says:

…(smh)… Reckless eyeballin the skinny ass Milf visitor @ my office with the Sick Dcups…

24. G7 Says:

25. I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:52 pm
    Del the Funky Homosapien would’ve been a dope addition to the collabo, too….

is it aka Fat lip

youtube.com/watch?v=ujhMzSbPXOc

26. I Fux Says:

^^^ Or all of No-Limits roster

27. Crazy88Since88 Says:

…(LF)… how the fuck brandy get sued for 50Mill? She better do more songs with Ma$e…Quick.

28. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:52 pm
    SMH@ the Pretty Ricky ad…even harder @ them having the #1 album, this week

**Pisses on Billboard magazine**

29. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

where are they now south:

Luke
    Scarface
    fat pat
    willie d
    dirty boys
    It would have to be screwed

30. Conor Says:

Brandy might be paying mils…..

but Ray J lost

31. bxconnect Says:

“Will the South get mad if he doesn’t do a remix for them?? The same way they took HHID personal. Funny thing is most of the where are they now MC’s from the south would be from around 2000-03…lol. ”

i hope he does.i been dying to hear them dudes who did that joint”thats just my babydaddy”lol
    but for real a south version would only be right.

32. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

You 38 and you still bloggin… UUGGGG. Im 26 young’n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:03 pm
    where are they now south:

Luke
    Scarface
    fat pat
    willie d
    dirty boys
    It would have to be screwed

^ Fat Pat dead.

33. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I know MC EIHT still releases albums but they should have put him on this anyways

34. HERBAL KINT Says:

I Fux Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 1:57 pm

^^^ Or all of No-Limits roster

LMAO

35. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:44 pm
    Esco could’ve skipped Candyman on the West Coast version, lol

+ BooYaa Tribe.

36. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Where are they now south?
    South Park Mexican
    I-20
    Webbie
    Murphy Lee
    the guy in the St. Lounatics with the hockey mask

37. I Fux Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:13 pm
    Where are they now south?
    South Park Mexican
    I-20
    Webbie
    Murphy Lee
    the guy in the St. Lounatics with the hockey mask

^^^ LMAO, but even more LOL at St.Louis being catacterized (sp?) as south more than anyone on that list

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:56 pm

February 1st, 2007 at 1:52 pm
    Del the Funky Homosapien would’ve been a dope addition to the collabo, too….

is it aka Fat lip

***Fat Lip’s solo joint was pretty nice, on the low….

39. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ IF….I just re-read your question….Del the Funky Homospien isn’t Fat Lip, though

40. Crazy88Since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:16 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:13 pm
    Where are they now south?
    South Park Mexican
    I-20
    Webbie
    Murphy Lee
    the guy in the St. Lounatics with the hockey mask

Cats shoulda knew what it was fuckin with Nelly, How u gonna have a hook on a song talking about goin down niggas block with a Streetsweeper (Striker not Kay Slay) and then have a nigga in the video spray’n niggas with Spiderman silly string? …SMH…

41. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:18 pm
    I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 1:56 pm

February 1st, 2007 at 1:52 pm
    Del the Funky Homosapien would’ve been a dope addition to the collabo, too….

is it aka Fat lip

***Fat Lip’s solo joint was pretty nice, on the low….

That single… what that the shit when he was dress’d as a clown in the video?

42. I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:20 pm

^^ Either way both stay high as fuck on that Meth and Heron

43. nation Says:

say word you know all those featured nobodies

44. Crazy88Since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:22 pm

February 1st, 2007 at 2:20 pm

^^ Either way both stay high as fuck on that Meth and Heron

..DAMN… thats some kinda High… Nigga knocked out on a lawn chair with chap’d lips… DAMN!

45. I Fux Says:

nation Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:23 pm
    say word you know all those featured nobodies

^^^ I am from the Westcoast and before I knew about EastCoast “hip-hop” I was raised on this shit………I mentioned yesterday that Cypress Hill changed my whole spectrum when it came to what Hip-Hop should sound like “How I could Just Kill a Man” and from there forward I starting listening to lyrics a little more …………..

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Nas should do a reggae remix of “Where are they Now” with Supercat, Shabba Ranks, Mad Cobra, the Born Jamericans (sp?), Patra, Chaka Demus and Pliers, and Imi Komoses (sp?, the dude that sang “Hotstepper)

47. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

NO HOMO for admitting to this but Country Grammar was pretty dope for bubble gum rap album. The beats were all really different compared to what was out at the time. Nelly was still mediocre but the production was great.

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^ Either way both stay high as fuck on that Meth and Heron

***fat lip= Tyrone Biggums

Not the NR version, but Chappelle’s show version, lol

49. Crazy88Since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:25 pm
    nation Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:23 pm
    say word you know all those featured nobodies

That Cypress Hill Tape was Classic…

50. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:27 pm
    ^^ Either way both stay high as fuck on that Meth and Heron

***fat lip= Tyrone Biggums

Not the NR version, but Chappelle’s show version, lol

…lol… Yup!

51. louiefuse Says:

“Tomorrow: the 60’s and the 70’s.” lmfao. nas is doin his thing thang yo.

52. I Fux Says:

Nas should also do a for the bitches remix where are they now……….Lady of Rage, Yo-yo, Jackie-O, Foxy Brown, Remy, Charlie Baltimore, Lady Pen,Angie Martinez… etc. etc……….

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^co-sign…I still have it in rotation….not on CD, but tape…it’s like the only tape I own….

54. nation Says:

nas should do a where are they now with a bunch of one hit wonders to really confuse us

55. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I forgot about Queenpen….

56. G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:26 pm

^rewind selectah!!!!! come again!!!! lol

57. I Fux Says:

Two Westcoast “Hip-Hop” slept on albums

XtoZ at the speed of light

Alkaholiks XO Experiance

Tash The Rap Life ………………You can prolly cop them for less then 5 bucks on Ebay Or Amazon

58. I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:29 pm
    I forgot about Queenpen

^^^ My fault ya Teddy Rileys baby mom

59. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I’m gonna check back later

60. I Fux Says:

Defari’s Odds and Evens also very dope

61. louiefuse Says:

oh shit this nigga got sha rock spittin on a track again!
    sha rock and lin q on a track together? this shit is crazy!

62. I Fux Says:

Damn its dead here………Time to do some real work……….BRB a little later

63. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:26 pm

DAMN! The Born Jamericans! Gattdamn fakinJamaicans! (Admits, i had that Boom Shak’A’Tack shit)

But this Where are They Now would be Hot… but Yellowman & Tennor Saw gotta be on that.

64. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

that Capleton joint with meth, with the symphony sample, back in like 96, 97= one of the best hip hop/reggae collabos ever…

I can’t find a video for it, but it’s playing in the background on this corny clip…

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:31 pm

February 1st, 2007 at 2:29 pm
    I forgot about Queenpen

^^^ My fault ya Teddy Rileys baby mom

**Even worse, she was Buff Love (human beatbox) from the Fat Boys’ baby mother

66. G7 Says:

How bout a Where Are They Now G-Unit version….

Mase been ghost until this past Monday, M.O.P., Banks was good in 03, Olivia was never here…lol, Spider Joke never got started, Yayo never did 750K in one week like he predicted, Young Buck keep getting pushed back.

67. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Alright one last comment and I’m out(realizes he’s a blog addict)

slept on Westcoast “Hip-Hop” album

Psycho Realm-by Psycho Realm

it was a B-real side project with two other rappers named Sick Jacken and Duke. They had a sound similar to Cypress Hill but had a greater emphasis on politics and being socially conscience. Kinda like a west coast Wu-Tang.

68. hoodtalk.org Says:

****Ether Replay******

Hey nahrighters…(Except for the ugly whiteboy HERBAL KINT with no life and spends hours of his day on the computer..supposedly getting money…when it is infact because he has no social life…and uses the computer and internet as an excuse for not going outside….true but, very sad indeed…)

*his kufi has been roofed and sent into orbit without steroid usage*

69. bxconnect Says:

they got a new yayo joint on allhiphop.its called “flashdancing” really.im serious.flashdancing.i could only listen to it for about a minute.horrible.HORRIBLE.

70. Crazy88Since88 Says:

bxconnect Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:40 pm

…smh… PLAYS OLD G-UNIT MIXTAPES (pre shady records)

71. G7 Says:

^he’s one of those guys that could use Chappelle’s Wrap it up Box. That joint is awful.

72. G7 Says:

@bx

73. Crazy88Since88 Says:

…Shit… Do the “Where are they Now” Video & Have all the Old School Hop-Hop Dancers…

74. Rey Says:

I’m glad Nas is doing these old school remixes.

75. G7 Says:

Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:55 pm

^^the dancers in EPMD’s You Gots To Chill are two of my favourites. The one dorky bro with glasses and hightop….lol. Rakim’s Don’t Sweat the Technique is too, with a young Wyclef on the saxaphone…lol.

76. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:55 pm

**88 Is popLock’n @ desk**
    **goes into Cabbagepatch**
    **breaks into The Wop**

**Boss walks past… does the PopLock Pass, Boss fucks up the pass**

77. HERBAL KINT Says:

I ASKED EARLIER GOT NO ANSWER

ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THAT JOELL ORTIZ IS DROPPING, I KNOW FEB. NOT SURE THE DATE THOUGH ?

78. Crazy88Since88 Says:

G7 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:59 pm
    Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:55 pm

Yea, them cats were on point.

79. Absent Says:

DAMN, NAS JUST ONE BLOODED IT OLD SCHOOL!!!

80. Crazy88Since88 Says:

Shit, i remember when BDK & DEF used to dance in the videos… LL too (Ol’I Need Love Mu’Fucka)

81. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:59 pm
    Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:55 pm

**Scoob n’ Scrap, lol…

82. bxconnect Says:

“the dancers in EPMD’s You Gots To Chill are two of my favourites.”

yeah thats fendi.i would tell nigga epmd has the best dancers and they would laugh at me.they did whodini had some sick dancers also.

83. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

———-
    I haed that cd. my boy used to bump it because it knocked in the truck. I couldnt get into it.

84. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

edit: I “hated” that cd. my boy used to bump it because it knocked in the truck. I couldnt get into it.

85. Crazy88Since88 Says:

Jimmy.
    Truck.
    Five-O.
    Skeeza (Green Eyes fav.)
    On My Jock.
    Tough.
    StarBarr (Star, IE: Hot chick)
    Frunts (gold teeth, IE: Grillz)
    ….(thinks)…
    Chill (Chillin)
    Fly.
    WORD!
    ILL.
    Jeep. (Any SUV)
    Sucka Duck.
    B-Boy/Girl
    ………..shit im done…

86. green eyes Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 2:29 pm
    I forgot about Queenpen

^^^ My fault ya Teddy Rileys baby mom

^^ i thought she was monifah’s scissor sister

87. HERBAL KINT Says:

SMH @

Some London dude has taken diddy to court because he claims diddy swagga jacked his name . The two had some kind of agreement that diddy can use the name but not in britain .
    read more: nytimes.com/reuters/arts/entertainment-britain-diddy-courts.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

88. haqq Says:

lol @ dig up biggy and pac

89. hoodtalk.org Says:

Cam’ron – Dead the Funeral is getting bumped heavy….

For all those that said Cam doesn’t have it no more or isn’t lyrical…well there you have it….Living Proof?

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup greenie…wtf is a scissor sister?

91. green eyes Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:19 pm
    whaddup greenie…wtf is a scissor sister?

^ hiya bay bay. think rosie & ellen.

92. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^gotcha….lol….super bowl party preps keeping ya off NR, huh?

93. KIlla Jones Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    40 cal dipset getting love in BK

94. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^who really cares about the dipshits, really? Let it go….

95. Crazy88Since88 Says:

….(thinks)…
    Chill (Chillin)
    Fly.
    WORD!
    ILL.
    Jeep. (Any SUV)
    Sucka Duck.
    B-Boy/Girl
    ………..shit im done…

oH, and a Dame Dash fav. “Fresh ta Death”

96. green eyes Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:24 pm
    ^^^gotcha….lol….super bowl party preps keeping ya off NR, huh?

^ yeah right, you know the NFL doesnt make a move without consulting the greenest one. nah, im just trying to curb my nah habit and get work done. alas, i think it might be a losing battle.

but on the real, its insane down here, they’re closing streets down for parties but no one is inviting me to any! bastids!

97. green eyes Says:

@ 88– add SIKE! dont think its very hip hop, but my brothers and i used to get in trouble saying it so much.

98. KIlla Jones Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:25 pm
    ^^^who really cares about the dipshits, really? Let it go….

^^^^^^^

wt fuck nigga i posted that shyt up for niggas that wanted to see it

if u don’t wanna see it , don’t click on it.

99. HERBAL KINT Says:

DAMNIT MY COMPUTER KEEPS FUCKING UP NOT COPYING SHIT

February 1st, 2007 at 3:25 pm
    ^^^who really cares about the dipshits, really? Let it go….

GLAD SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT.

100. Jamz Says:

Me likey these tracks a lot!

101. I Fux Says:

KIlla Jones Says:
    40 cal dipset getting love in BK

^^^ That was sorta hot, N/H though

102. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***yeah, I’m about to go that route, too…Nah’s been cheeks for like the last month or so, anyway….still, I can’t stay away (c) 2 short…My promotion kicks in after my review this month….as of then, my Nah days are over, at least my “spending all day on Nah” days are…

103. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

wt fuck nigga i posted that shyt up for niggas that wanted to see it

if u don’t wanna see it , don’t click on it.

***Didn’t…

104. HERBAL KINT Says:

wt fuck nigga i posted that shyt up for niggas that wanted to see it

if u don’t wanna see it , don’t click on it.

THERES 3 DIP-SET FANS ON THIS SIT

MY BAD 4 I FORGOT LAND BUT HE’S ALRIGHT CAUSE HE TAKES THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORTH YOU PEOPLE SWEAT THEM HARD

105. hoodtalk.org Says:

40 Cal actually goes to the hood, throwing it up….with hood niggas…not afraid to..

You seen the niggas throwing up the B sign….? Niggas is buggin b..

Thats hardbody, what other rapper you know go to the hood with his chain on, no security guards, alone, and throwing it up with hood niggas, regular hood niggas, and they aint scared..

who? no rappers do that…

106. HERBAL KINT Says:

YEAH RIGHT ?

THE NAH HAS BEEN MAD BORING BUT I STILL CAN’T COMPLETELY STAY AWAY

107. Crazy88Since88 Says:

green eyes Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 3:28 pm

**Daps & hugs Greeny….both walk off, 88runs back & pinch G.E.’s ass B4 she can hit 88 with bookbag**

Thats Right… (updated)

Jimmy.
    Truck.
    Five-O.
    Skeeza (Green Eyes fav.)
    On My Jock.
    Tough.
    StarBarr (Star, IE: Hot chick)
    Frunts (gold teeth, IE: Grillz)
    Chill (Chillin)
    Fly.
    WORD!
    ILL.
    Jeep. (Any SUV)
    Sucka Duck.
    B-Boy/Girl

108. green eyes Says:

^^ yup yup.. feels like the old crew is slipping away (ie: our bosses no longer lost)

109. I Fux Says:

^^^ Co-Sign but I thought once I got my promotion I would be hella busy, but its been other way around, not doing shit besides the occasional trips and leaving the office for “training and consulting with the marketing department”, I have managed to get less responsibilities than I previously had *smh*……..

110. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yo, that’s hardbody!!!= suspect slang

111. HERBAL KINT Says:

TRUST ME MY BOSSS STILL LOST

112. KIlla Jones Says:

HERBAL KINT Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:30 pm
    wt fuck nigga i posted that shyt up for niggas that wanted to see it

if u don’t wanna see it , don’t click on it.

THERES 3 DIP-SET FANS ON THIS SIT

i niggas wanna make a big deal over shyt i posted, whatever im not arguing wit niggas

im just posting, it don’t matter if your a dipset fan or not, wats hot is hot.

113. green eyes Says:

THE NAH HAS BEEN MAD BORING BUT I STILL CAN’T COMPLETELY STAY AWAY

^^ what up ty. thats becuase the alternative is actually working. any who really wants to do that? lol.

lol @ 88.

114. hoodtalk.org Says:

you know what harbody is my son…hardbody is a g…what’s a g…well lemme tell you like this fam…it got nothing to do with a thousand…and nutting to do with grams…so you figure it out…and grams…son you don’t even want me to get on that…I aint even gonna put myself out like that…just know that i gets guacamole in the hood..ya digg?

115. HERBAL KINT Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:33 pm
    yo, that’s hardbody!!!= suspect slang

LMAO YO I KNOW ONE PERSON WHO USES THAT WORD AND THEY ARE ONE OF THE CORNIEST PEOPLE I KNOW

116. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:33 pm
    yo, that’s hardbody!!!= suspect slang

…Yea.. i remember afew older cats sayin “hardbody”… i cant co-sign that one.

**iCon throws yellow flag, foul on the play, hardbody will not count**

117. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

YEAH RIGHT ?

THE NAH HAS BEEN MAD BORING BUT I STILL CAN’T COMPLETELY STAY AWAY

***Exactly…but all of us are here, out of respect for when it was dope, and politicking with the other used to be regulars…it’s like watching a sitcom you used to love, even after they introduce the unnecessary cute little kid, lol…or still going to the mom n’ pop record/book store out of nostalgia, even though they don’t have the best prices, anymore

118. HERBAL KINT Says:

green eyes Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 3:34 pm
    THE NAH HAS BEEN MAD BORING BUT I STILL CAN’T COMPLETELY STAY AWAY

SERIOUSLY

WHATS GOOD GREENIE

119. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:35 pm

***That shit sounds like a deleted scene from the “Malibu’s Most Wanted” screenplay

120. green eyes Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:35 pm

^^ someone come get your child

121. HERBAL KINT Says:

SMH @ THE FACT THE SOUR D. HAS THE RON ARTEST ALBUM IN HIS ARCHIVES. LMAO HE IS ONE OF 318 OR SOME SHIT

122. I Fux Says:

^^^ LMAO co-sign I will not use “Hardbody”

123. hoodtalk.org Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:38 pm

^**Please resort to the song Cam’ron ft. Hell Rell “Cha Ching” to find out the definition of Guacamole…

and please explore further and research later on other Dipset songs to investigate this word “ya digg”**

Oh btw, I been saying ya digg way before Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana

124. Foekist Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:35 pm

$$$$

Jimmy, is that you? I can’t believe I’m actually blogging with a celebrity!

125. green eyes Says:

^^^ LMAO co-sign I will not use “Hardbody”

^ i think Shanti, LL and I are the only one who can get away with it
    ex: (for old times sake) Greenie can’t wait to see Icon’s hard body at the Nah Right BBQ

126. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:35 pm

***This nigga prolly lives at home with his moms, and tries to get gangsta on his chores…cripwalking the dog and shit, lol…

127. HERBAL KINT Says:

LMAO THANK GOD FOR NAH RIGHT VETS

128. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^ i think Shanti, LL and I are the only one who can get away with it

***Icon puts down caramel macchiatto, and proceeds to start doing push ups and crunches in cubicle

129. Crazy88Since88 Says:

Jimmy.
    Truck.
    Five-O.
    Skeeza (Green Eyes fav.)
    On My Jock.
    Tough.
    StarBarr (Star, IE: Hot chick)
    Frunts (gold teeth, IE: Grillz)
    Chill (Chillin)
    Fly.
    WORD!
    ILL.
    Jeep. (Any SUV)
    Sucka Duck.
    B-Boy/Girl

130. green eyes Says:

^ sees the old lady trying to cross the street and purposely doesn’t push the walkway button for her.
    goes to the supermarket and put apples in the pear bin and vice versa.

131. HERBAL KINT Says:

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF….. NOW

YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS ? THIS IS THE WORST PHRASE EVER THIS AND YA SMELL ME

Oh btw, I been saying ya digg way before Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana

YOU TRYING TO EARN COOL POINTS OR SOME SHIT ?
    THAT SHITS DISGUSTING B. (C) BOOSIE

132. HERBAL KINT Says:

Jimmy, is that you? I can’t believe I’m actually blogging with a celebrity!

LMAO I CAN;T BELIEVE SOMEONE JUST CALLED OL DUSTY BRAIDS A CELEBRITY

133. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Oh btw, I been saying ya digg way before Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana

***I’mma say it right now…”Ya digging yourself a hole”..

134. hoodtalk.org Says:

Why the fuck you dudes analyze slang like some suburban white kids?

I mean I speak the way I types….don’t blame me my school system was flawed…b…

Icon, you gonna hurt me? Come on now…you blind dog….fall in love with e-persons…Icon you got multi e-harmony memberships……Blind ass nigga…wtf you tryna body me with your guide dog…?

135. green eyes Says:

Oh btw, I been saying ya digg way before Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana

YOU TRYING TO EARN COOL POINTS OR SOME SHIT ?
    THAT SHITS DISGUSTING B. (C) BOOSIE

^^ say it again ty. ya dig isnt some new school slang jitterbug. coltrane, rollins, etc were spouting that waaaay back.

136. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

goes to the supermarket and put apples in the pear bin and vice versa.

***LOL @ harmless mischief

137. KIlla Jones Says:

lmao

hardbody is used by everbody, atleast in NY hoods and is probly used in everyhood

where is everybody from in here??? lmao ya sound like white girls trying to figure out hood talk

…..smh

138. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Nope, I’m not going to hurt you…I’ll just lay in the cut and watch you ether yourself….lol

139. green eyes Says:

I mean I speak the way I types….don’t blame me my school system was flawed…b…

^^ yeah you really earn points for being proud of being ignorant.
    read a book dumbass

140. G7 Says:

hoodtalk gettin’ shat on again up in here…lol. Too funny!!

141. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*2 tumbs up*

146. hoodtalk.org Says:

KIlla Jones Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:47 pm
    lmao

…..smh

^Atleast someone understands where I’m coming from. These sheltered kids is trying to decipher my speech. Would you perfer I speak like that?

Man fuck that..I’m from the fucking hood…I speak like my surroundings…Just another product of my environment….You can’t say that you don’t speak the same way as your homies do…Cuz the people I live with in the hood..talk the same way I do….

You the same dudes that get smacked up when you walk in the hood…Don’t come here if you aint from here…I’m from the concrete dog, it don’t get anymore HARDBODY than this…

147. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*2 tumbs up*

*U dumb fuck*

148. Crazy88Since88 Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:48 pm
    Rashida Jones (Quincy’s daughter)>Killa Jones
    Oran “Juice” Jones> Killa Jones

…(Oran Juice Voice)…
    You without me is like CornFlakes without the Milk!

149. Foekist Says:

hoodtalk.org,

Man I’ll pay you to stay on this site all day, I SWEAR I needs the entertainment.

150. HERBAL KINT Says:

MIKE JONES > KILLA JONES

A LOVE JONES > KILLA JONES

WACK POEMS > KILLAS JONES

SMOKING LYE OPTIMOS > KILLA JONES

HAVING NO HOME > BEING KILLA JONES

151. KIlla Jones Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:50 pm
    *2 tumbs up*

*U dumb fuck*

^^^^^
    don’t get to excited

152. green eyes Says:

^^ this cat has never stepped a foot in the hood in his life. Memo to hoodtalk: real “g’s” dont have to wear their resumes on their sleeves. if you’re really “bout it” youd fucking be about it and not talk shit in here all day

153. HERBAL KINT Says:

Foekist Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 3:52 pm
    hoodtalk.org,

I GOT FIVE ON IT

SERIOUSLY I’LL PAYPAL THAT SHIT RIGHT UP EARLY

154. Foekist Says:

it don’t get anymore HARDBODY than this…

$$$$

Screw on the silencers, screw on the silencers, cuz REAL bad boys move in SILENCE (c)Rugged Child

155. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

co-sign foe…hoodtalk and killajones need to stay, and log on at the same time…..

Killa and Hoodtalk knock their zirconia rings together…

“Dumbfuck twins powers, activate!!!….Shape of….a momma’s boy!….form of…an e-thug!

156. HERBAL KINT Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 3:58 pm
    Killa and Hoodtalk= Crack babies gone wild

^ LMAO.

161. Foekist Says:

*sends digi-APB out on Beastnigga*

162. SKINNY Says:

Nas got his sh!t off with these remixes… While it was interesting to hear Candyman on a track in 07 I would have preferred to hear Ren and or Spice 1…

February 1st, 2007 at 2:26 pm

^I agree.

^Shit Is Real = classic

165. kingdouche Says:

Good luck to the Def Jam legal staff on clearing these useless remixes

166. Nasir Says:

oh i need to tell you about my dream
    i was on the phone with mikey’s girlfriend
    and we stayed on like all night and she fell asleep (?)
    and i was watchin sponebob and all of the sudden patrick star was all ‘NIGGER’
    : and i was like OMFG HE SAID NIGGER
    so i was like ‘JESS. JESS. JESS. WAKE UP. PATRICK STAR SAID NIGGER.’
    and then i was like watchin youtube on the tv (?)
    and then i like walked into my kitchen or something
    i don’t remember how this happened some shit probably happened in between
    and this nigger in my english class was in my kitchen
    : she is the most annoying bitch
    so she was explaining to me some ‘movie’ she saw
    and i wa slike ‘wtf’
    : and shes like ‘here i’ll act it out for you’
    and shes like ‘so there are these guys outside the window’
    and i walk into my den
    and there are these freaky ass people outside my window
    and im like omfg…im getting out of this place
    and shes like ‘no it’ll be okay’
    : and she turns on the fucking light
    and lets them know that i’m in there
    im like ARE YOU A JACKASS.
    and then she’s like well…i don’t know what to do now.
    : and im like OH THANKS ALOT.
    and then laurie is there randomly
    and im like ‘MOMMM…THERES PEOPLE OUTSIDE OUR WINDOW…’
    and shes all I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS DSJKLJDKFSLDLKJFSA
    so then we all walk into the den
    : and these freaky ass bitches are still outside
    and then all of the sudden they disappear
    and i had some type of walkie talkie
    that was like survellience of outisde
    and they were all ‘HAHAHAH THEY DON’T KNOW WHERE WE AREEE FASDLKDSLKJFDJKL’
    and im like ‘wtf’
    so my moms like ‘LETS SPLIT UP’
    : im like no
    : and then she goes and splits up anyway
    so shes lookin for them out the living room window
    and lauries lookin out the window in my room
    : and im like fuck no
    and i hide behind the couch
    and then my moms like ‘OKAY THEY’RE GONE YOU CAN LEAVE!’
    and im interrupting this for a sec, have you ever seen the movie darkness?
    ok well never see it
    fuckin scary ass shit anyway
    : because of that movie
    i hate little kids
    they scare the shit out of me
    : like not on a daily basis
    like not seeing a little kid in the grocery store and dying
    : but like yeah lmao
    so im behind the couch right
    and my mom told me i could get out ’cause it was all clear
    : so i put my arm out to get myself up
    *note that its like completely dark in the room*
    : and then i put my arm out.
    and a little girl grabs my hand
    and shes all FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY FREAKy. and im like dying
    and then she puts out her other hand and she had a gun!
    and then she put it to my head
    and i woke up.

167. waqas is gay Says:

exploitation of waqas’s name above; that posted that ‘story’
    8*@*@*@*83734732

slut.

168. Peter Turbo Says:

I like the West Coast one the best I find it splendid even though im from the East but “what about the West Coast”

169. e-dubbs Says:

jay lost for the 104,836,638th time.

170. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

aw man, both of those were nice as hell.

171. Game Over Says:

just in time for black history month…i bet nasir had all this planned out for MONTHS…

172. Darth Cipher Says:

god damn nas needs to calm down
    dudes bringing it back to the basics on mo’fuckers who doubt the theory of hip hop being dead!!!
    hot tracks

173. Mail Man Says:

Yea Yea Yea. What happened to 800,000 the first week. Dude barely is going gold. This shit is getting old. Its a video on AllHipHop by Melle Mel explaining what a real Emcee is. And popular to contrary belief NAS doesn’t fit this description. Please stop sucking this man.