Lord Finesse ft. Grand Puba – Real Talk

If you know me, you know I’m a hopeless Finesse stan. Here he links with Puba and talks that talk.

Lord Finesse ft. Grand Puba – Real Talk

Big shout to Gotty from SS for the mp3.  Image jacked from Rapspot.dk

134 Responses to “Lord Finesse ft. Grand Puba – Real Talk”

1. G7 Says:

Muddy Waters is ill!!! No doubt!!! Red tore those tracks apart on that album.

>>I’m sure it was his own album.

what’s better than knocking your own shit.

I still gotta tell my Redman in Harlem story. At this point I might as well just wait until his album is dropping.

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Thelma from Good Times grew up around the way. She has a younger sister that is just as blazing.

***Sheeeeeeeeeeet, thelma from good times is still blazing….

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

5. nation Says:

my name is dwight schrute.

6. Pimpin Ken Says:

ne-yo need not leave the house without a hat

>>ne-yo need not leave the house

7. ChickMagnet Says:

That’s How I feel E.
    They don’t believe I grew up with…lets see… Nas, Capone, Tragedy, Nature, Havoc, Big Noid, The whole Infamous, Cormega, Lake, Nore, Shan, Roxanne, Littles etc.
    I know all them peoples parents.

8. son of ether Says:

# Da Partystarter Says:
    December 29th, 2006 at 1:46 pm

True Story:
    In my yute, I met T-La-Rock of “It’s Yours’ fame. i was going to this Christmas jam and as I was getting out a cab on some fly shit, I slipped on some ice and bust my ass(because I got high…) I went into the venue, and some of Phily’s Phinest were already performing. Then, the lights go out. This dude with a AFRO(Before they came back in style in Philly) and a tight tan leather suit(n/h) starts freestylin’ to Davey Dee beat. I’m like “Who is this Duse?” Then dude says,”West Philly do you like it?” and so on. THIS is T-La- Rock? He MURDERED the show. After his set, he mingled in the crowd for a while and dude looked old then…..He was cool though….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I thought u was gonna say T La Rock was the cab driver?..you normally see rappers at rap shows dont you?

9. ChickMagnet Says:

@ esk
    I was banging my own songs from the past decade on my ipod for like 3 months straight.

10. G7 Says:

>>Best Red Album…”Whut…thee Album”…”Muddy Waters”…”Dare Iz a Darkside”….none of the above?

>> 3 classics. Not too many can claim that. Some might count Blackout as a fourth.

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

12. green eyes Says:

E From BK Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 1:46 pm
    green eyes Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 1:04 pm
    fredro seems like hes tiny
    ================================================
    I hope Green is a female

^^ very much so. i thought this was established already

13. ChickMagnet Says:

@ icon
    I remember that video like yesterday.
    I’m still tight large Pro got national play with the purple champ sweater that I made hood famous!

14. green eyes Says:

GreenEyed woman= all your freaky desires

^^ lmao

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m sure Billz has some Capadonna the cab driver stories to tell…I used to have a friend who was a limo driver in DC..he had craaaaaazy stories about celebs…literally dozens of them, although I requested the Salt N’ Pepa getting coked up dyking out story more than once…lol+

16. nation Says:

>> At this point I might as well just wait until his album is dropping.

yo billz might slit your throat for holding out on him. i heard he once bodied a bitch who didn’t lay up on the first date, and he wasn’t even in the mood for sex, just had certain feelings towards the girl not getting undressed. and i heard he cut off his moma’s hand when she didn’t give him seconds, in front of his grandma. i’d be aware of keeping things away from billz

17. E From BK Says:

green eyes Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 1:57 pm

^^ very much so. i thought this was established already
    ================================================
    whew!

18. ChickMagnet Says:

Hey Green.
    The obvious question…Do you have green eyes?

19. G7 Says:

>>***I just noticed that Large Professor name dropped Nas in that “Just Hanging Out” joint, off Breaking Atoms…I haven’t listened to that shit in forever, though..even though “looking @ the front door” stays in IPOd rotation (especially when wifey grates the nerves, lol)

I seen Large Pro in an interview and he said him and Nas have done hundreds of songs together and its just a matter of Nas wanting them to be released or not. I’m guessing he was exagerrating, but sounds like they’ve done plenty we haven’t heard.

20. green eyes Says:

lmao. good one nation

21. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

That’s How I feel E.
    I know all them peoples parents.

^if your for real…

whas the dude v.i.P(rodigy) sayin, cool niggy? thugged out? or just gangsta in the booth???

22. son of ether Says:

BLOGS-Where failed rappers meet up to critique succesful rappers….

I coulda/shoulda been a rapper..but they could never get the paperwork correct…I ghostwrote for G-wiz(HeavyD and the Boys)I penned him a fat azz “Gotta get a ruffneck”(MC LYte)answer song..but he had no skills to even recite what I wrote..got frustrated with the whole business side of rap…started bloggin.

23. Da Partystarter Says:

Back BEFORE videos, we had to IMAGINE what our favorite M.C.’s looked like and he DIDN’T look as I imagined. Plus he came into the crowd and chilled.

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^I finally got around to hearing “Bloodier Money” joint that (I think) K-lo posted a few months ago…that “Stay Chiseled” remix with Nas is ridiculous…all in all, a dope package (n/h)

25. nation Says:

>> BLOGS-Where failed rappers meet up to critique succesful rappers

and where successful ones find their material

26. ChickMagnet Says:

@ Real Talk
    P bus his hammer.
    He’s not from my hood but he been reppin it for the longest so…
    He good peoples though.
    Even if all them dudes was ass, do you think I would get on a blog and air them out like that. Yall have no idea how many times I wanted to get my cyber-thug on for all that Nas lost, Nas lost yall been typing for the past year.

27. Da Partystarter Says:

I remember when Wu came through to perform at the Armory in town. This is like 95. Them catz was WILD on some “smokin MTW” shit outside the venue, talkin’ shit to catz and palmin’ chicks’ asses. They definitely brought some energy.

28. ChickMagnet Says:

That’s my stee right there & I ain’t even famous

29. Pimpin Ken Says:

green eyes you wouldnt happen to be leila arcieri would you?

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ChickMagnet Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    That’s my stee right there & I ain’t even famous

***Nigga, I taught you how to do that (lol and N/H)

31. E From BK Says:

ChickMagnet Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 1:53 pm
    That’s How I feel E.
    I know all them peoples parents.
    ================================================
    Being serious. Do you know Shan’s sister?

32. ChickMagnet Says:

Nah. Not by name but my moms probably do

33. nation Says:

>> Being serious. Do you know Shan’s sister?

shante, she from around my way yo, epmd, k-solo, where are they now

34. VISAR Says: