Daily Headlines 12-5-06

AHH has confirmed with Interscope that G-Unit was not dropped from the label. I wonder if they weren’t dropped in the same way that Fat Joe wasn’t dropped from Atlantic and Foxy wasn’t dropped from Def Jam.

Video of Em and 50 and them on 106th and Park. Part 1 Part 2

Mr. Lif and The Coup survive a near fatal bus crash.

Snoop’s arraignment got pushed back.

Shout out to Mary for straight Deebo’ing the Billboard Awards. Yonkers stand up.

Speaking of Yonkers, DMX is headed to court over unpaid child support.

Idolator points to an interesting Financial Times piece on the impending Myspace/Universal brouhaha.

Don Cheadle to play Miles Davis

140 Responses to “Daily Headlines 12-5-06”

1. FuckUPayMe618 A.K.A World Series Champions Says:

enfuhefuewh

2. FuckUPayMe618 A.K.A World Series Champions Says:

Dont X remind yall of that one family member that goes to jail ova dumb shit?

3. green eyes Says:

i like don cheadle

4. Foekist Says:

Audi Quattro

5. Mac Brown Says:

El five……..

6. G-town G Says:

Damn DMX stay in some shit…

7. green eyes Says:

DMX should be the D.A.R.E. posterchild- scared straight edition

8. G7 Says:

DMX is getting a lump of coal in his stocking this Christmas along with a pair of sandals for being naughty.

9. crazy88since88 Says:

That 50 and shady song is pretty lame.

Dont X remind yall of that one family member that goes to jail ova dumb shit?

^i.e. somebody’s uncle (no eskay reference)

“Yonkers stand up.”

^Yeah, because yall been losin’ lately.

The Wire = B-more will be winnin’ for a while.

11. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

The Wire = B-more will be winnin’ for a while.

B-MORE WILL BE LOSING UNTIL 2008 SINCE THATS HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO WATCH A NEW EPISODE OF THE WIRE

^Jersey lost w/ McGreevy… and Camden.

*ding ding*

13. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:38 am

^Jersey lost w/ McGreevy… and Camden.

*ding ding*

*shots fired* they shooting (c) NaS

14. Off White Says:

damn man, does ANYbody pay they child support?

15. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Off White Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:40 am
    damn man, does ANYbody pay they child support?

I do!

16. QDotSmith Says:

IF NIGGAS WOULD STOP BEING PUNK ASS PUSSIES AND TAKE CARE OF THEY DAMN KIDS AND BE A “FATHER” WOULDNT BE NO NEED FOR CHILD SUPPORT.

17. green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:43 am

^^ ~CHUUUCH~

18. G-town G Says:

MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:43 am
    Off White Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:40 am
    damn man, does ANYbody pay they child support?

I do!

^Shit me too I been payin that bullshit for 5 years pimp

19. Mac Brown Says:

Will never have kids outside of marriage.

20. gully Says:

dayum, 9 awards…crazy shit. Yo eskay, does nahright fall under the catergoro of a dumb pipe?

21. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:43 am

^ true, you know some women just want that bread regardless of whether you a father or not.

22. gully Says:

category**

23. Sordid Puppy Says:

AllHipHop.com:
    “Despite artistic acclaim, Mobb Deep sold moderate units of Blood Money, which peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard Top 200 and No. 1 on the R&B/Hip Hop Albums chart”

24. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

G-town G Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:43 am
    Off White Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:40 am
    damn man, does ANYbody pay they child support?

I do!

^Shit me too I been payin that bullshit for 5 years pimp

^ Been doing it for 7.

>>artistic acclaim? this must be another example of my inability to recognize greatness, a la “kingdom come.”

I said the same thing when I read that shit, although I don’t know what you’re talking about, Kingdom Come is fire.

26. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:45 am
    Will never have kids outside of marriage.

^ Dont do it. I wont have another without being married myself.

27. Sordid Puppy Says:

eskay

seriously, though, “artistic acclaim”??? some of these writers must make shit like that up, just to provide a counterpoint to “sold miserably”

28. Sosa Says:

eminem is dressed like a straight up idiot on BET

>>im fucking around, referring to last night’s heated weezy vs. jay discussion, on which you and i disagree, but i respect your opinion…

thats cool. you had one of the only good arguments for why you think Weezy > Jay. I still think you’re wilding but I can respect it.

30. QDotSmith Says:

I GOT RESPECT FOR THE FATHERS OUT THERE THAT PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND SPEND TIME WITH THEIR CHILDREN…MY LIL MAN DOESNT HAVE THAT LUXURY. HIS FATHER, IS PITIFUL…I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD. BUT MUCH RESPECT TO YALL ON HERE THAT DO.

31. Sordid Puppy Says:

thats whats up. respectful discourse.

32. G-town G Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:52 am

^appreciate that. Just keep yo head up and do the best you can. Everything will work out for u

33. Mac Brown Says:

^^ Yeah thats a shame. I was the kid who didn’t even know what his father looked like or his name until I was grown. Thats what happens when 10th graders (my mother) have children. :(

34. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:52 am

^ As long as you do your part and make an effort yo shorty will realize that.

35. G-town G Says:

Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:55 am

^Same here my father aint do shit for me. and I just met my brother 3 years ago after living in the same small town with him for over 22 years…
    Fuck dead beat dads I could never be one

Fuck is this, a FA meetin’? (Fatherless Anonymous)

I keed, I keed.

37. crazy88since88 Says:

If bitches would make realistic desitions and stop thinking raseing a child is like babysitting there niece, there would be no need for child support…. better yet, when people of a certan race who are under a watchful eye of this govenrment, learn thats its not ok to fuck everything moveing and have some self control… then there would be no need for child support… one more…lol… when the policies of this goverment create better laws and policies that are fair and equal, THEN there will be no need for child support. Because all that, it takes two to fuck…is bullshit. Rowe Vs. Wade…Bullshit, Womens right to Choose, Bullshit. There should be a partners right to choose. If two paople have sex, and its known early that one party does and one party does not want that child, then there should be some kind of policy and or law that states that if a woman wants to keep a child that she clearly can not afford, financialy AND emotionally, then she should not have be able to have that child or look for support form a non married partner. I mean shit, if your gonna be PRO CHOICE, let PRO CHOICE be fair and equal. Me, personaly, thank god for rubbers!

38. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

G-town G Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:56 am
    Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:55 am

Fuck dead beat dads I could never be one

^ I mmet my fathers daughter for the first time 2 yrs ago, and I still ain’t met duke. The nigga scared to call and everything.

39. crazy88since88 Says:

“People” i meant…

40. Samantha Says:

Aw @ everybody sharing their stories. I met my father for the first and only time when I was about 14, and I’m 20 now.

41. QDotSmith Says:

ALOT OF US IS IN THE SAME BOAT…MY MOTHER HAD ME BEFORE SHE GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, I SEEN MY FATHER 5 TIMES IN MY LIFE… THAT CHILD SUPPORT AINT EVEN NOTHING… THE MONEY IS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION… IT TAKES CARE OF FOOD….AND IF YOUR LUCKY SOME CLOTHES AND MAYBE ONE OR TWO PAIRS OF SHOES A YEAR. BY THE TIME I HIT MIDDLE SCHOOL I STARTED SELLIN GREEN TO HAVE SOME KINDA GEAR. BUT THAT ABSENCE OF A MALE FIGURE IS WHAT REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT. SHITS SAD.

^What he said.

43. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:59 am

^ Thats real talk. alot of men dont realize it aint even about the money, the time spent is what really counts.

lol @ Samantha not havin’ a previous comment but wanted to be a part of the sentimental moment.

45. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Samantha Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:59 am

^ What up Samantha.

46. Mac Brown Says:

I also think people should have to have a licsence to have children. The rerquirements being a combination of financial/mental stability.

47. G-town G Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 11:59 am

^^^I totally agree. Im sitting here with a class full of fatherless kids headed straight to the fuckin penitentiary… Its fucked up and aint really shit I can do about it. I try and give them as much game as possible some listen, some dont.
    Whats really fucked up is half the kids I taught when I first started are in jail rite now…
    And I BARELY made it out the streets

48. Shanti Says:

crazy88since88 Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 11:57 am

^^it takes two to have a child. so maybe your argument should say: if bitches and dudes or something like that.

49. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:01 pm

^ Naw she commented yesterday and she from the Mil too!

50. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Shanti Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:02 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 11:57 am

^ It takes too to make one, but only the mother can decide if the child can be aborted. Thats crazy.

51. crazy88since88 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:04 pm
    Shanti Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:02 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 11:57 am

That’s My Point, false Pro Choice!

54. green eyes Says:

Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:02 pm

^^ co sign

My popz was there since delivery. Sucks for yall though.

56. Samantha Says:

What up Made.

lol @ Billz. I felt the need to put my two cents in. I need a hug, yo.

57. green eyes Says:

G-town G Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:05 pm
    Yea bitches and niggas both need to get their shit together

^^ LOL– true.

58. QDotSmith Says:

@mAC bROWN

YO ME AND MY SHORTY WAS JUST TALKIN ABOUT THAT SHIT TWO NITES AGO…I TOLD HER THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE A LISCENCE IN ORDER TO PRODUCE A CHILD…

@SAMANTHA

HOW YOU DOIN? WELCOME GLAD TO SEE A CONVERSATION SPARKED UP THAT GOT YOU TO SPEAK UP…

AND ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING BETTER DECISIONS…THIS IS TRUE, BUT ALSO, WHEN YOU HAVE A MEDIA OUTLET THE CONSTANTLY FORCES NEGATIVE IMAGES IN YOUR HEAD AND SEXUAL HOEISH TOPICS, BOTH MUSIC, BOOKS, AND T.V., ITS A SORT BRAINWASHING THAT TARGETS A CERTAIN “PEOPLE”. VIDEO HOES, VIDEO HOES WRTIGIN BOOKS ABOUT BEING HOES, THE WIRE(THOUGH IT MIGHT BE A GOOD SHOW) HOW DO YOU THINK THAT TARGET AUDIENCE IS GONNA LIVE THEIR DAILY LIVES IF THATS ALL THEY SEE. AS LONG AS WE KEEP COSIGNING “VIDEO HOES” IN EVERY VIDEO, RAUNCHY DEGRADING SEXUAL LYRICS, AND EXPOSING OUR CHILDREN TO IT, THEN WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN….AINT NO REASON WHY LIL KIKI SHOULD KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO THE WHISPER SONG, OR YOUR LIL NEPTHEW SHOULD BE SINGIN I MAKE IT RAIN ON THESE HOES, AND YOUR LIL GOD DAUGHTER IS SITTIN UP THERE ALREADY SHAKIN HER SHIT SHE AINT GOT AND SHE ONLY 3, POLE DANCIN ON A FISHER PRICE BASKETBALL HOOP, WE GONNA BE IN THIS STRUGGLE

59. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Samantha Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:11 pm
    What up Made.

lol @ Billz. I felt the need to put my two cents in. I need a hug, yo.

^ e-hug for you.

>>My popz was there since delivery. Sucks for yall though.

^oh damn.

me and my pops have our issues, but I love that nigga for being the man he is. I honestly can’t think of not one of my friends who grew up in a household with both parents.

61. Foekist Says:

$$$$

I love that post. Seriously. Very very true. Too bad most people cant’ see that. I been saying that on here for the longest.

62. nation Says:

>> brouhaha.

yo you sure you from yonkas?

63. crazy88since88 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
    @mAC bROWN

@SAMANTHA

I Agree… Sounds Like People need to STOP buying peoples Music…and Clothes, Drinks and Everything Else. Welcome To The Matrix People…i see some WANT to take that Green Pill.

64. Foekist Says:

$$$$

Sad but true. I have a few homeys that grew up with both, however it’s only like 15% or so of em. I’m still working on the love part, I borderline hate mine…

65. Mac Brown Says:

Can you believe that I had dated this chick who sole purpose in life was to have a child. Not get married, or have the father involved, but just randomly have a child. SICK.

Plus the bitch use to have the nerve to say that she never wants to work and that a man should have to take care of her.

66. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

eskay Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:13 pm
    >>My popz was there since delivery. Sucks for yall though.

^oh damn.

^ Whats crazy is my best friend growing up had the best dad on earth. He never even raised his voice and got respect and admiration around the house. All my friends on the block I moved to later had there pop there. Thats really rare around milwaukee, especially in the hood.

>>yo you sure you from yonkas?

^whatchu know about that pronunciation Frenchie?

68. QDotSmith Says:

DAMN MAC….THATS JUST I DONT EVEN KNOW, IF SOME CHICK TOLD ME THAT I THINK ID LOOK AT HER AND JUST HAVE TO WALK AWAY IN DISBELIEF

69. Foekist Says:

I genuinely LOVE hip hop (not rap, but hip hop). In consideration of what the images portrayed in the music are negative, I simply moderate the amount of it I listen to. Anyone with basic understanding of how humans develop belief systems should understand why they should moderate their intake as well.

70. crazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:17 pm

Thats what happends when Kids are still being taught HOME Economics and Not BUSINESS Economics in School. 2007…who the fuck needs Home Ec?

71. green eyes Says:

^^ fucking serious

72. Foekist Says:

$$$$

Hey, who are YOU to call that hoe a bitch?

*smh at disrespectful cats*

73. Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:19 pm

^^ Yeah that shit didn’t come out until after a few months of uninhibited sex!!! LOL. But had to drop the ho…… She also turned out to be VERY unstable…..(random bouts of crying)

74. landLORD Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:10 pm
    My popz was there since delivery. Sucks for yall though.

—————————

… i too, was raised in that fashion … lol @ your insensitivity to the orphans …

75. Samantha Says:

@ QDot, i’m good. I’ve been lurkin for a while now because this site gets so many comments that it’s hard to get a word in!

Appreciate the e-hug Made. Are you on the north side, south side?

76. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:16 pm

December 5th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
    @mAC bROWN

@SAMANTHA

77. Foekist Says:

Thats really rare around milwaukee, especially in the hood.

$$$$

*wonders if he knows that that goes on everywhere nowadays*

78. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Samantha Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

Appreciate the e-hug Made. Are you on the north side, south side?

^ North Side.

>>My popz was there since delivery. Sucks for yall though.

^oh damn.

^Yeah, I was being an ass. But I understand what you mean. My pops is from the streets (Cherry Hill) and my momz (Poplar Grove) [for my B’more heads that KNOW] and neither knew their fathers. So they made a pact when they had me that no matter what they’re going through, they would stick it out for the sake of me. The last thing they wanted was to repeat history and have me go through what they went through. They have told me their struggles goin’ up and not to exaggerate, but both stories are book worthy. Back in my Cherry Hill days, none of my friends grew up with both parents in the house so it was awkward sometimes relating to my manz and ’em. Then when I was 14 and we moved to the Northeast, 3 of my manz grew up with both parents in the house and I could see the difference.

>>i too, was raised in that fashion … lol @ your insensitivity to the orphans

^double damn.

81. Shanti Says:

^^yeah, the child support laws tend to favor the woman too. i think its ridiculous.

82. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:19 pm

Real talk I have ran into women like that too. No ambition, no drive, no goals.

83. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

50 was acting like Eminem’s girlfriend on that 106th shit.. Im like damn, they actin like a couple and shit..

they gettin their weezy and baby on..

and why does Eminem insist on dressing like that?? Come on homie, youre like 35 years old.

84. Mac Brown Says:

Foekist Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

$$$$

Hey, who are YOU to call that hoe a bitch?

***U right……..I have to check myself a lot. I never felt that way bout her until that shit came to light. Then I lost all respect. (I have an enormous mean streak if I don’t respect someone, I need to work on that LOL)

85. nation Says:

>> whatchu know about that pronunciation Frenchie?

whatchu know about that word yankee? each time there were 2-3 people speaking at the same time in class, my french teacher would throw her hands up in the air, rather close to her head, and ask what this brouhahaha was all about. shits disguusting b.

86. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

as far as dad’s go, I wouldnt reckognize mine if we were standing next to eachother in line at the grocery store.

87. green eyes Says:

observation: around here new girls get e-hugs and welcome mats, new dudes get e-knockouts and bags of flaming shit. smh & lol

88. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Shanti Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:24 pm

The child support laws in Wisconsin go extra hard against men.

… i too, was raised in that fashion … lol @ your insensitivity to the orphans …

^Landlord… Lol, what’s good ahk? I can’t reist being an ass sometimes. I see we’re in the same boat though (no Amistad).

>>^ I’ve been listening to rap since I was like 5, it aint the music and movies, it the lack of real talk given to kids by there parents. Parents just don’t talk to there kids anymore. Let the know the difference between fact and fiction.

^True dat. Because my hood ass parents let me listen to damn near any music I wanted because they made it their business to let me know the difference between reality and fiction. My momz copped the New Jack City soundtrack and I learned Ice T’s “Hustler” word for word. I was probably around 8 or so. And my popz took me with him around his wild ass friends who cussed and talked about chicks, shootins, and all types of ill shit.

90. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

^ Damn green, you still amp’ed from earlier?

91. Foekist Says:

Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, “a little bit more cool, less dre” Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

$$$$

I always knew I was correct in calling you a bastid. I’m kidding Filth, WHAT UP!

92. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

—-

“bitches aint shit but ho’s and tricks” (c) Calvin Broadus

93. Samantha Says:

@ Made, oh okay I’m over by 76th n Capitol.

lol @ green

94. green eyes Says:

^^ yet another reason to wrap it up.. shit i wont even spend the night until we’re damn near in love to make sure that extra crazy doesnt creep in

95. KonishiwaBitches Says:

shit niggas should pay they support if needed but mothers should not be after it just to hurt a nigga thats why most mothers do it and it coz’s resentment btwn father and child…and some kids be like my ol’man never bought me nothing growing up half the time its coz he be paying that 18% or whatever nigga ain’t got shit left…fuck having a kid if i’m not married, i rather have a gold fish or a dog

96. green eyes Says:

^ Damn green, you still amp’ed from earlier?

^^ lol, nah im good, and welcome samantha, it just found it funny.

97. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

what up foekist and everybody else??

98. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:28 pm
    … i too, was raised in that fashion … lol @ your insensitivity to the orphans …

^ Real talk if you talk to your kids and instill the proper values in them, they’ll be able to distinguish fact from fiction real quick.

99. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Samantha Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:29 pm
    @ Made, oh okay I’m over by 76th n Capitol.

lol @ green

^ I live by Custer High School.

100. QDotSmith Says:

green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

================
    THAT JUST THE WAY SHIT GOES…THERES ALOTTA DOODS ON THIS SITE, YOU GOTTA BE STRONG TO STAY…FEMALES, WE LOVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE YALL HOLD NO PUNCHES

101. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:33 pm
    green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

================

^ Especially the ladies on here. Ya’ll can hold ya’ll on wit anybody.

102. I Fux Says:

What up everyone!

Hey ya’ll see the video by this group Nice Peter its called 50 Cent is a pussy, that shit was funny

103. landLORD Says:

^ I live by Custer High School.

———————-

… stop lying Made … you know you renting a room at the Ambassador Hotel on Wisconsin Ave. … lol …

>>i too, was raised in that fashion … lol @ your insensitivity to the orphans

^double damn.

^Typical D. Billz childhood moment:

Kid: *cracks joke about Billz popz*

Billz: At least I know mines, nigga.

*rumble initiated*

105. QDotSmith Says:

I LIKE HOW EVERY ONE ON HERE BRINGS THERE OWN PERSONALITY…LIKE WE ALL SITTIN AT LUNCH CUTTIN UP AND SHIT….ALL DAY

106. G-town G Says:

I Fux Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:36 pm
    What up everyone!

^I saw that shit on myspace shit is funny as hell

107. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:36 pm
    ^ I live by Custer High School.

———————-

^ The fixed the Ambassador up. It a upscale spot now.

108. QDotSmith Says:

DON CHEADLE IS THAT DOOD….HOTEL RAWANDA SHOULDA WON SOME AWARDS

109. green eyes Says:

what up I fux

iFux aka Parental Advisory… what’s good chief?

111. green eyes Says:

^Typical D. Billz childhood moment:

Kid: *cracks joke about Billz popz*

Billz: At least I know mines, nigga.

*rumble initiated*

^^ i knew mine…. wasnt anything to brag about. knowing a name and face doesnt mean a thing if cats still cant be fathers.

112. QDotSmith Says:

D.BILLZ WADDUP MY DOOD, YOU BEEN ON THE LOW TODAY?

113. Tackle clubs, never rock Lugz, I'm way above. This mic is like golden gloves verses spark plug... Says:

where ty at? He waited till I left to talk mad trash

114. Off White Says:

green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

^ beyond the fact it’s mainly men in this joint, most of the new girls don’t come in here talkin that shit

^Mine was and still is. Love that nigga.

D.BILLZ WADDUP MY DOOD, YOU BEEN ON THE LOW TODAY?

^Qdot… Aint shit scrap, what’s good? Not really OD’in today like I usually do.

116. Mac Brown Says:

//tinyurl.com/uvbfy

^^ she could get it!!!

I’ll put flavor oil on her forehead and lick it off.

117. landLORD Says:

^ The fixed the Ambassador up. It a upscale spot now.
    ————————

… oh word !! … i actually DID rent a room there BEFORE said renovations took place … that was a dark time for the landLORD …

118. landLORD Says:

… my father > your father …

^In his sl’ore days, lol.

120. green eyes Says:

I’ll put flavor oil on her forehead and lick it off.

^ that was graphic

… my father > your father …

^Nah. my popz > your popz

122. QDotSmith Says:

@BILLZ

SHIT JUST GETTIN READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS, GONNA GO PICK UP THE TREE TONITE…I SAID FUCK WORK TODAY IM JUST GONNA TALK ON HERE

@mAC bROWN

FLAVOR OIL ON THE FOREHEAD….WOOOOOOOW

123. Tackle clubs, never rock Lugz, I'm way above. This mic is like golden gloves verses spark plug... Says:

*knocks on ty’s ront door*

*lets himself in*

*notices ty and his 5 male roommates watchin tv with no females in site*

*shakes head*

*gets in car and drives off*

124. Mac Brown Says:

green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    I’ll put flavor oil on her forehead and lick it off.

^ that was graphic

December 5th, 2006 at 12:47 pm

@mAC bROWN

FLAVOR OIL ON THE FOREHEAD….WOOOOOOOW

^^ sorry……..sometimes I just cant help myself

125. green eyes Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    @BILLZ

^^ aww. Q getting all domestic, cooking turkey, getting trees. good look man.

by the way– thought i read something about christmas trees costing $500 in NYC? that cant be for real, right?

126. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

landLORD Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    ^ The fixed the Ambassador up. It a upscale spot now.
    ————————

^ Yeah it was like a year ago. It looks real nice in there.

127. green eyes Says:

FLAVOR OIL ON THE FOREHEAD….WOOOOOOOW

^^ sorry……..sometimes I just cant help myself

^ at least it wasnt vapo rub

128. landLORD Says:

>>>>^In his sl’ore days, lol.

————————–

… broke-ass, weed-addicted, welfare pimp … i was a mess then … all praises due to ALLAH for the subsequent mental, physical and spiritual recovery …

129. I Fux Says:

let me chime in on this dad issue *ding ding ding* I grew up with a father he was rarely there always traveling or some shit, so my dad’s techinique on raising me was different with him being Iraqi, i.e. taking me to go shoot the AK at 10 yrs old and whatnot. But on a serious note he once place a 9 mili on the table and told me to tell him the truth and pointed the gun straight at my head, I had gotten in trouble at school; well needless to say I never copped or would break and tell him but he would have me in tears many a time, I think someway he was proud or someshit….but I brang it up about a year ago to him over a couple of beers and he said he never did that and totally denied ever doing such saying he was different man then but never once did he say he was sorry to me or my mom………..So after that day I dont speak to the dude, the way I figure is it I got it all off my chest and he still was too much of a man to admit a mistake, fuck him……………Now as I am a father I am trying to be 100 times better than my dad ever was, also on Fathers day I always give my mom a gift for being strong and Being my Mom and my Dad, financial help has nothing to do with raising a child………….

130. green eyes Says:

all we can do is not repeat the mistakes of our parents and continue on their methods that worled

131. QDotSmith Says:

@LAND

IM GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO FIND SOMETHING TO SAVE YOURSELF…

@GREEN

DONT EVEN START, GOT ME COOKIN 3 NITES OUT THE WEEK, I HAVE PET PEEVE ABOUT BEING CLEAN AND SO DOES WIFEY SO WE CLEANIN, GETTIN THE TREE, FIXIN THE DRAINS, FIXIN WIRES IN TOYS…IT JUST DONT STOP…FUCK IT IF IMMA SETTLE DOWN AND LEAVE MY OL TRIFLIN DAYS ALONE, IMMA SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN

132. Ammon-Ra Says:

Not that it really justifies X not paying child support but this is the same chick that “raped” him. The Dark Man is pulling out all the stops trying to get out of this one

133. crazy88since88 Says:

landLORD
    Assalaam Alaikum

134. landLORD Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 1:05 pm
    landLORD
    Assalaam Alaikum

——————

… Wa Alaikum Salaam …

135. jersey Says:

whats good nahright?……….long time……dmx pay that loot son!!!!!!…….its ur seed my nigga!

136. jersey Says:

Dont make no sense………Hes the future who needs uh pops to look up to….neva mind the baggage of raw emotions with the moms, its all about the future generation. Word! Step up to the plate for ur own. Dont little D get adopted by the bricks!!

137. jersey Says:

Dont let little D get adopted by the bricks!!

138. jersey Says:

I have five (the magic number) two boys and three girls and you cant beat the loyalty, love respect and learning that is given and recieved through their up bringing! Seriously!….Man I couldnt imagine none of my children not knowing where they came from or their genetic make up. Iam doing a ancestry search as well and have reached back as far as 1850’s. Knowledge of self to the 5th power!

139. Oldstan Says:

Video of Em and 50 and them on 106th and Park. Part 1 Part 2

was it just me or was eminem fucking annoy’d with 50 screaming tru his interview yelling g-unit and claiming all the fame to himself? especially in the end of part 2, the negative energie from eminem whened tru my pc right there haha

140. moneyray Says: