Styles P ft. Gerald Levert – For Real

styles-p-nov.jpg

R.I.P. Gerald Levert

Just last night me and a couple friends were weighing the odds of the Styles album actually dropping in December.

Styles P ft. Gerald Levert – For Real

From Time is Money (allegeldy) in stores Dec. 19th

84 Responses to “Styles P ft. Gerald Levert – For Real”

1. green eyes Says:

RIP Gerald Levert

2. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

It really pains me to not be able to watch seinfield. I used to love coming home from a hard days work wit a ravioli bag and watchin Kramer make a fool of himself. The fact that there were no black people on the show didnt bother me. maybe because of the way its real segragated up here. I figured it didnt mean they were racist because there were no blacks on the show, it just was filled in the part of manhattan where there were no blacks.
    Eskay, is manhattan segragated like that in real life?

3. G7 Says:

nice!! Got my fingers crossed that Styles will get his album out. He deserves it. RIP Gerald!

I answered you in the other thread plug

5. G7 Says:

>>The fact that there were no black people on the show didnt bother me. maybe because of the way its real segragated up here. I figured it didnt mean they were racist because there were no blacks on the show

^There were a few blacks on the show, but none with major roles. Kramer’s lawyer, Jackie was black. The guy who runs the diner they hang out at is black. George was messing around with a black chick on one episode. There might have been a few others, but nothing major.

6. strong chef Says:

styles is the boss
    “y

7. strong chef Says:

“your favorite rappers favorite rapper”

8. green eyes Says:

OG chef! whats good?

9. crazy88since88 Says:

Stick To the Main Topic… You Bastards!

10. el feces loco Says:

RIP.GERALD

Yo the other day they played “No SEX in the Champagne room” on BET and shit was ill cause Chris has a verse that goes “you’re gonna die” and Gerald was behind him singin all happy..shit was kinna surreal

11. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

—–
    the ratio seemed about right for a couple of upper middle class suburbonites

12. I Fux Says:

Thanks Greenie I will scour Youtube now

13. el feces loco Says:

“im nicer than the happy face sticker”(c)SP

^^Bookmarks and saves that for his future forum sig

14. green eyes Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:15 pm
    RIP.GERALD

^ awww damn.. but kinda funny

15. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

“I sleep cold winters, wake up & spit summers..ghetton nigga putting up will smith numbers”

16. G7 Says:

I guess i’ll be the first one to comment on the song…lol It’s pretty good! Styles needs to drop that first single soon! Hope he doesn’t get fcuked over again.

17. bxconnect Says:

yo styles if they keep frontin on you over at interscope do them like you did diddy and toss a chair at they asses.

18. el feces loco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLFnXjjJ5i4

^^^ awww damn.. but kinda funny

^^^^for greeny

19. el feces loco Says:

At like 3:05 on that vid he says “youre gonna die” and Gerald looks up and is like “Ohhh Yeahh”

>>the ratio seemed about right for a couple of upper middle class suburbonites

^right. I mean its just being realistic. the real people Seinfeld is based on most likely don’t hang around with any black people. they might have a black friend here and there but it’s not like they’re chilling with them hardcore. and the same goes for black shows where theres only 1 token white guy, its just a reflection of how it would probably be in real life.

21. green eyes Says:

damn.

aight, staff holiday lunch is starting (or as land may prefer “feast of the evil infidels”)

illl be back

22. G7 Says:

bxconnect Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:22 pm

^^ Or start shakin’ niggas up like Keith Murray did up at Def Jam a few years ago…lol.

“in the Volvo puffin on the lah lah, ducking from the po-po…”

24. KIlla Jones Says:

^^^^^
    thas what cam did, smacked a couple of CEOs to get out tha contract b4 he went with dash

25. louiefuse Says:

D Block! r.i.p. Gerald Levert

26. 456 Says:

killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

27. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

what exactly does tah tah do @ def jam?

28. 456 Says:

hold the title for the ghettoest name

29. I Fux Says:

Yo the song is dope though

30. G7 Says:

KIlla Jones Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:36 pm
    ^^^^^

^^ the same Cam that set a world record in the 100m dash at the Rucker?? He should smack himself for that diss record he put out yesterday.

31. KIlla Jones Says:

456 Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:41 pm
    killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

^^^^^^
    i donno but if u listen to cam old shyt u would kno he pulled out guns on some dudes to get him out tha un-revera (tha guy jay-z stabbed) deal wit epic after he released S.D.E
    n dudes did confirmed that

32. landLORD Says:

… Camron did lay hands on some suits at Epic …

33. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ yea to take em to the dry cleaners

34. KIlla Jones Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:42 pm
    what exactly does tah tah do @ def jam?

^do u mean ty ty? jay-z other weed carrier

35. Jay Willz Says:

Is the filter still killin me?

36. G7 Says:

>>what exactly does tah tah do @ def jam?

^ suck his thumbs

37. KLO Says:

456 Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:41 pm
    killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

^^^^ I guess he’s talkin about Mottla cat at Sony…(like that shit would really happen…lol)

38. KIlla Jones Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:56 pm
    456 Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:41 pm
    killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

^^^^^^
    oh no not tommy mattola aka tha boss of tha bosses (ask nas) tommy n cam actually joke about nas’s contract wit sony, “how u sold 10 mill n got 5 on ur acount” -cam …..lol

39. bxconnect Says:

i remember cam said he pulled out a gun on his doctor because he wasnt being straight up about why he was losing all the weight.that story is a little suspect.i think i read that in the source a few years ago.i still think the nigga got a house in virginia.

40. Mac Brown Says:

i still think the nigga got a house in virginia.

^^u ain’t the only one.

>>killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

“I ran up in the Sony building, smacked grown folks around like they were only children.”

42. Jay Willz Says:

The NR spam filter doesn’t care about black people..

i still think the nigga got a house in virginia.

^^u ain’t the only one.

^ I don’t think he’s High 5’in it. But IBS will cause extreme weight loss.

44. KILLA JONES Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    >>killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

^ good look on that eskay

45. Mac Brown Says:

Wasn’t cam supposed to drop a “black” album of his own with no promo……no homo

>>what exactly does tah tah do @ def jam?

^ Who knows? But shit, doesn’t really matter. He gets all perks and benefits with a terrific fuckin’ salary and never has to deal with the anguish of fame.

Btw, this Styles joint is cool. Was this supposed to be on the album?

47. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    >>killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

^^^ Eskay, maybe I missed something…I still do see where he smacked some Sony execs in there…

48. KILLA JONES Says:

But IBS will cause extreme weight loss.

^yea u start shittin on ppl too (pun intended)

smh @ smackin’ execs = gangsta… which could have ultimately got him jailed and blackballed.

Yet, he didn’t even bust a grape in a fruit fight when Dusty Braids was gettin’ all types of construction boots stamped on his grill.

^yea u start shittin on ppl too (pun intended)

^IBS has boiled over into his music: pure diarrhea

IBS = Instant Bull Shit

51. Mac Brown Says:

busting up corp execs= no real retaliation

Trying to fight Wolf during the “incident” = Deadly consequences

>>what exactly does tah tah do @ def jam?

he’s VP of A&R

53. KILLA JONES Says:

Remember me? Got jumped on TNT (what’s beef?)
    Next week, back pump TNT (what’s beef?)
    All my niggaz got M-16’s kid-cam

any truth to that??

well it looks like a couple of people fucking lost:

“Riding the wave of Black Friday and holiday dollars, the rapper looks headed for the year’s best debut week total of the year for his Kingdom Come-back on Def Jam, with our national network of retailers estimating a sales total of 850k, which will soundly defeat the previous high, Rascal Flatts’ 714k last April.”

>>any truth to that??

well I don’t know what they allegedly came back and did, but whatever it was, the charge Jimmy just beat stemmed from it.

56. KILLA JONES Says:

eskay Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    >>any truth to that??

^oh yea “i beat the trial over rucker” wonder wat he did, he don’t wanna talk bout it..lol

57. I Fux Says:

eskay Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    >>killa jones, what ceos did cam smack up? hilarious..

^^^^^^^^ Yo I read that some time ago good look Es did you read how Cam was all spitting Can I live Verbatim fucking Stan…………..Let me Know is a motherfucker though flipping MNF beat that shit is scorching

58. I Fux Says:

Yo How do I become an A&R do I need some kind of degree on educating on Wackness…………….Yo I dont know who posted it but that song by Rich Boy is a down south banger sort of reminds me of…. I am Pimp In My Own Mind

59. green eyes Says:

eskay Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:23 pm
    >>what exactly does tah tah do @ def jam?

he’s VP of A&R

^^ no way.. for real?

60. KILLA JONES Says:

did u hear cam over tha half time beat, he did his thing on tha too.

>>no way.. for real?

yessir

62. I Fux Says:

Yo Someone should flip the ESPN DAH DAH DAH DAH,

63. Mac Brown Says:

Ty Ty’s life >>>>then mines

self ethered

64. green eyes Says:

whos project ty ty over seeing?

65. KILLA JONES Says:

I Fux Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:39 pm
    Yo Someone should flip the ESPN DAH DAH DAH DAH
    ^ yea, i think cam already did

66. I Fux Says:

I once saw a clip of Lebron playing the Knicks in MSG and Ty Ty was there talking to Bron and you could see through the whole game Bron saying TyTy sit down and telling him he was going to hit a three or dunk on Eddie Curry or something

67. I Fux Says:

Cam’s Purple Haze album is dope no ?’s and I am not even a fan

68. KILLA JONES Says:

green eyes Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:40 pm
    whos project ty ty over seeing?

^tha project of lets not try to get caught by jim jones or he will give me a wedgie

69. green eyes Says:

^^ LMAO

70. I Fux Says:

Wedgie> Wet Willy> Chilly Willy the Penguin

71. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

Just bougth a cadillac…..

THOW SOME D’S ON THAT BIOTCH!

72. green eyes Says:

i fix you are wrong.., chilly willy the penguin was the bomb
    ha he hatchoo

73. Mac Brown Says:

Atomic Wedgie>Wet Willy> Chilly Willy the Penguin

74. I Fux Says:

Yo I am going to get a Chily willy dvd set for my daughter and show her what real cartoons are supposed to be like

Jimmy threatening to give Ty Ty a wedgie = classic hip hop moment.

Let me Know is a motherfucker though flipping MNF beat that shit is scorching

^ Yes sirrrrrr. I still got that single in the stash.

77. I Fux Says:

YO what up Billz

78. e-dubbs Says:

R.I.P Levert for sure.. Looks like Styles is still living in the basment of his parents house.. Maybe they can put a futon in the D-Block carwash and he can sleep there.

79. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

i THOUGHT ty ty was like 10….. Oh wait that tee tee…. Oh wait who cares…

BOOYAKAH BOOYAKAH (c) Daz

80. Aicheyearaem Says:

Levert good as hell…ya’ll ever groove on Al Jarreau?

iFux… Aint shit chiefy, chillin’.

82. dave noodlez Says:

he gets pushed back more than elvis’s hair

he’s the man and never stops to put out good shit

83. Down South Repin Says: