January/February XXL Covers

jan-feb-xxl-nas.jpg

Hip Hop is Dead…

jan-feb-xxl-jeezy.jpg

…and I Luv It.

204 Responses to “January/February XXL Covers”

1. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

chedda boyz

2. dboss Says:

Hip hop aint dead: it lives in the south!!!

3. green eyes Says:

aww nas has to share a cover… and with jeezy of all people

nas lost

4. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

any man over 20 not having hair on they face makes me nervous…….(no homo)

Ha!

6. Team OnSMASH Says:

Time To Promote Nah Right :) .

7. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

eh yo (c) razor ramon

nobody still aint heard the advance or was cici fibbin

9. green eyes Says:

dboss Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:21 pm
    Hip hop aint dead: it lives in the south!!!

^^ i do want one of those shirts

10. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

whys nas tryna smell his top lip

11. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^oh my bad its a screwface….smh

12. green eyes Says:

cici was lying

13. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

green eyes Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:27 pm
    dboss Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:21 pm
    Hip hop aint dead: it lives in the south!!!

^^ i do want one of those shirts

WHY YOU WANNA LIE TO YOURSELF AND EVERYONE YOU SEEM SMARTER THAN THAT GREENIE

14. green eyes Says:

shaddup ty :)

15. des Says:

i like the nas cover. the jeezy i coulda did without

16. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

yo, I cant stop watchin this kramer jump off. I’ve had to watch it like 75 times already

17. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

green eyes Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:30 pm
    shaddup ty

HEY EASY THERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND FIX ME A SAMICH I’M GETTING HUNGRY

18. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

19. Sordid Puppy Says:

Fuck hip hop

20. Big Boi RI Says:

Doesn’t Jeeezy’s tat look just like LL’s?

21. green eyes Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:31 pm
    green eyes Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:30 pm
    shaddup ty

^^ lol.. ya’ll getting mighty comfortable..its a good thing i like ya

22. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

YO WHATSUP WITH THE JIBBS ADD, I MEAN IVE SEEN IT BUT DIDNT LOOK AT IT
    A) WHYS IT SAY JIBBS FEAT. JIBBS ?
    B) I REALIZE ITS AN ADD TO SELL HIM BUT HOW THE FUCK THEY GOT THE NERVE TO SAY

” 15-year old rapper Jibbs debut album will definitely be a classic. Album features Chamillionaire, David Banner, and Lil Wayne. “

23. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

Jibbs featured artist > hovs featured artist

24. green eyes Says:

shaddup ty

^^ lol.. ya’ll getting mighty comfortable..its a good thing i like ya

LOVE YOU TOO GREENIE

26. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

ISN’T MY SHIT SHOWING UP

27. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

NOW HALF MY SHIT SHOWS UP ?

28. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

I dont know, I dont know, I dont know (c) Kramer

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:34 pm
    LMAO at Jeezy’s little rhyming headline.. thats so fucking corny

***It’s even cornier, when you consider Nas and Jeezy got rhyming headlines…

30. strong chef Says:

to green eyes
    >>aww nas has to share a cover… and with jeezy of all people

nas lost

wake up jerky even jugga has to share the cover of gq 3 ways it happens

31. green eyes Says:

god damn today is dragging by like a half dead mule creeping up a mountain with roseanna barr on its back

32. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

cosign

33. green eyes Says:

***It’s even cornier, when you consider Nas and Jeezy got rhyming headlines…

^^ ah shit– i didnt even notice that. damn XXL step your headline game up.

@ strong chef– look newbie… just shut the fuck up. and spell better please.

34. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

strong chef Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:39 pm
    to green eyes
    >>aww nas has to share a cover… and with jeezy of all people

nas lost

wake up jerky even jugga has to share the cover of gq 3 ways it happens

THERES A DIFFERNCE IN SHARING A XXL WITH JEEZY AND SHARING A MEN OF THE YEAR COVER WITH 2 OTHER DUDES

35. G7 Says:

ice grills on these covers is so corny.The holiday season is approaching. These niggas need to cheer up!!

>>wake up jerky even jugga has to share the cover of gq 3 ways it happens

^emotional Nas stans. check ya email strong.

37. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

green eyes Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:40 pm

@ strong chef– look newbie… just shut the fuck up. and spell better please.

GREENIE’S WILDIN AGAIN LMAO

38. green eyes Says:

G7 Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:43 pm

^^ lol. for real.. if i had half as much bank as either of them id be cheesing like a m’fucker.
    keep frowning amd santa might put them on his naughty list and put a lump of coal in their stickings

39. strong chef Says:

>> @ strong chef– look newbie… just shut the fuck up. and spell better please.

I’ve been here since day 1 (O.G. status) 1st of all, and here jigga feel better and is that the best u can do, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I still La U (c) Akinelye greenie, despite the Nas hate you’ve been spewing lately

41. strong chef Says:

yea good lookin eskay i just replied.

42. Mac Brown Says:

I just got the urge to snatch nas’s chains through the damn monitor.

****damn I am sooo phuckin B-O-R-E-D

>>I’ve been here since day 1 (O.G. status) 1st of all

he’s got ya’ll there

44. Ant Says:

Jezzy got the LL Mic Tattoo? Wow…Interesting…I thought he was Hard Body.

45. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

man I just hear milli vanilli & no bullshit that was a dam good song…..shit was catchy

46. I Fux Says:

Ya Jimmy Jones “Fucking Loves Christmas For real, Im going to try and bring the Spirit Christmas back” for this quote and this quote alone, I will always have Jimmys back, for real. That is the nicest shit anyone that fronts to be so gangster has ever said. Home Alone anyone or National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

47. green eyes Says:

^ Aight triple OG– slow your roll… you’re the one coming with that real hardcore “jerky” insult.

>>I just got the urge to snatch nas’s chains through the damn monitor.

aint that Bustas platinum rope? Little Homey’s is gold and I know Def Jam is still holding his advance in lieu of a flop so that can’t be his. probably went to Rent-A-Center

49. 911 Says:

I guess I gotta reply to my final warning from XXL about re-up’n………

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:48 pm
    >>I’ve been here since day 1 (O.G. status) 1st of all

he’s got ya’ll there

***Yeah, but none of us current regulars know him like that, so we’re kinda looking at him like that dude in I’m Gonna Git U Sucka, with them fragile platform fishbowl kicks, when he first got up off lock down….like, “WTF is his deal”….

51. SKIMASKSOLDIER Says:

i don’t get it how come so much hate on nas

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:50 pm

***Billz put us onto a little B-more/Def Jam trivia, the other week, that Kevin Lyles wrote “Blame it On the Rain”….

53. strong chef Says:

>>shit every other 30 seconds on a post we go through nas lost…jay lost…jones lost…roots lost…it has about as much meaning these days as that bullshit no homo line… just shit that gets said. and check my comments man, i pretty much talk equal shit about jay and nas

yea I apolagize for that jerky line (but I even say that to my best of friends) I didn’t mean anything by it. and u can’t blame me for getting emotional bout the nas lost thing, it never gets old lol

54. Mac Brown Says:

Rent-A-Center

^^^LOL…….Damn es, your nas insults are unparallel.

55. green eyes Says:

991 you’re still subscribing to magazines? damn, between you and made and them buying CDs you’re making me feel mighty unsupportive

56. strong chef Says:

>> like that dude in I’m Gonna Git U Sucka, with them fragile platform fishbowl kicks, when he first got up off lock down….like, “WTF is his deal”….

now that was funny

57. green eyes Says:

^ no doubt. all is well in the e-friends world. lol

58. Mac Brown Says:

SKIMASKSOLDIER Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    i don’t get it how come so much hate on nas

^^ just jokes………….I’m a nas stan myself.
    But it Homeboy is just an easy target at times
    His album will be one of the better albums of the year. Besides ghost of course

****waits for the hate

59. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

60. 911 Says:

Shots fired let’s start the riot.

Better than that liquor on ice rocafella chain *that’s so laaammme*…..ba-zing.

Co-sign Icon…skimask man up {stop} and fire back.

61. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

everytime a white person at my job brings up the o j book I brink up kramer from sienfield…..they get real quiet like jungles career

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

strong chef Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:56 pm

now that was funny

***Wayans Brothers are the last Hollywood dynasty, m’man, lol…

greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

64. green eyes Says:

co-sign with mac

@ icon– i honestly dont think he did, most of the cats should pray to zues, god, allah, jehovah, yemaya, yahweh, wiccan gods and goddesses to have the kinda career longevity that nas has had. but like mac said.. hes just easy to clown, dont know how much of us really mean anything by it

65. Mac Brown Says:

Green…….whats happen babe.

why so aggie?

66. Yianni from Chicago Says:

So this morning as I was opening up my store, this homeless gentleman who goes by the name of “Wolf-Dog”, was passing by. He says hello. I said, “whats up, man?”

He gets offended that I forgot his name. He starts going off on me saying that he knows hes a man, and that it is not nice to call people man, and I should call him by his god-given name, which is.. Wolf Dog.

***my random ass story for the day.**

67. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

TRUE

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:48 pm
    >>I’ve been here since day 1 (O.G. status) 1st of all

he’s got ya’ll there

SO FUNNY HOW WE ALL FEEL LIKE THIS IS OUR SHIT NO REGULARS GET THE FUCK OUT

SKIMASKSOLDIER Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    i don’t get it how come so much hate on nas

SHIT WHY NOT ?

FUCK NAS

NAW WE JUST LOVE TO PICK ON LITTLE HOMIE HIP-HOP IS DEAD WILL BE CRACK WE JUST HAVE FUN CLOWING HIM

68. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

***Like she’s been eating gunpowder and bumping “Ante Up” since breakfast, lol…

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

***Like she’s been eating gunpowder and bumping “Ante Up” since breakfast, lol…

>>Nas is still relevent, some 15, 16 yrs after his debut in BBQ…somebody please explain to me how he lost, again?

He got his shit pushed back like Bleek’s hairline to make way for the BOSS

71. Two-Times Says:

Nas has been hanging with Game too much… with that mean-mug stare..

72. strong chef Says:

behind every jay stan is a closet nas stan

73. green eyes Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

^^ man im just bored as fuck, pay me no serious mind

74. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

FO SHO, SHE’S EXTRA FIESTY TODAY

75. green eyes Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

^^ man im just bored as fuck, pay me no serious mind

76. SKIMASKSOLDIER Says:

i guess ya know but when nas drops the album its gonna be crack music

77. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

lood @ lil homie sharing the cover with another def jam artist u c hova takes care of his employees…….

on another note lil homie is killin that mean mug, game aint going to like that shit…….

I thought nas said he’s moving with no jewelry moving with a lighter load, so now the king is straight”

is it oocchi wally wally or is it one mic”

78. green eyes Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    greenie’s kinda aggie today no?

^^ man im just bored as fuck, pay me no serious mind.. altnhough i do fnd it touching how intuned we are to one another’s emotional state. lol

79. ChickMagnet Says:

behind every jay stan is a closet nas stan
    That’s the best way to describe the NaS hate on here.
    Good call homey

80. green eyes Says:

cnn has an interview woth sinbad about the whole kramer thing

81. Two-Times Says:

Peedi Crakk Takes Shots at Juelz Santana, “Jim Jones Can Get Some of This Too”

———–

about time somebody from SP takes Jay’s back… WTF is Beans… Damn Jay held you down forever and you ain’t even said one word…?

82. louiefuse Says:

nas needs a lit cigar in between his grill on da left side in dat flick yo.

83. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

He got his shit pushed back like Bleek’s hairline to make way for the BOSS

**Kelis wouldn’t do Esco like that, lol

84. I Fux Says:

that cigar shit is getting old……………they should just have a cigarette now thats realistic and gangster

85. ChickMagnet Says:

There’s only one Jones in NYC!

86. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:17 pm

***Right, that’s too “Ice Cube-ish” for Nas

87. Two-Times Says:

It’s the Infamous Nah, R-I-G-H-T (Ha Ha)
    We can’t be touched nigga can’t you see (Nahright !!!!!)

I’m out…. Later

88. strong chef Says:

>>There’s only one Jones in NYC!

^co-sign

89. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

aiight peeps, don’t OD on turkey and weed…check y’all niggaz next week, unless i get bored, lol…best to you and yours, though…..(no group hug)

90. green eyes Says:

peace icon

91. Lano Says:

Yo es, jay got a mere 3 & 1/2 stars for kingdom come on allhiphop.com/reviews. Do you think think that rating serves merit?

92. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

if nas moves atleast 300k records his first week I bet jayz makes nas employee of the mth with a pic in the lobby

93. I Fux Says:

Peace Trill

You know how I know your gay, you like coldplay(c) 40-year old virgin

94. ChickMagnet Says:

If NaS does 300K first week, LA will make Jay employee of the month! :)

95. green eyes Says:

lol ^

96. ChickMagnet Says:

I guess we’ll get to last weeks numbers tomorrow, huh?

97. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

freeway hasn’t said shit about niggas going @ hov either…..

98. ChickMagnet Says:

Freeway is too busy blowin Fif. (N/H)

99. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

ChickMagnet Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:23 pm
    If NaS does 300K first week, LA will make Jay employee of the month!

that will go well with a 3-5 mil a year salary

100. skinnykennyp Says:

101. ChickMagnet Says:

It’s all cool. All Jay has to do (or not do) is no more guest 16s on these dudes songs to help them sell. I find it funny all the lil’ henchmen tried to unload on NaS when him & Jay had probz. This time around it’s like they all scared.

102. ChickMagnet Says:

I’m eagerly awaiting the Ether/Takeover collabo to drop! :)

103. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

jay probally told all of them not 2 answer..it aint that seiour…Ill body them dolo

104. QDotSmith Says:

Nas and Jay on the same diss track=george bushin the button

105. ChickMagnet Says:

^ You know, I neva though of it like that. So why didn’t he tell them that as far as NaS was concerned.

106. strong chef Says:

>>is it just me, or does it sound like The Game is always this close to catching the beat on 80% of Doctors Advocate?

yea its just u

107. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

chick magnet or whatever ur name is, can u stop using those stupid ass smiling faces

smh @ nahrigt rookies

108. ChickMagnet Says:

Nas and Jay on the same diss track=george bushin the button
    Exactly. I swear I thought that would be a bonus on KC.
    Damn. I guess that also means no NaS/Jay on KC. Damnit!

109. ChickMagnet Says:

@ Iceberg
    My Bad Duke. That is kinda gay

110. QDotSmith Says:

@CM
    the roc was big and sp was catchin peoples attention…them dissin nas gave sp a new audience, they needed that…beans was beefin wit jada too. jay sent sp after nas to help them build an audience and build momentum for all of them

111. I Fux Says:

@Chickmagnet

Yo know how I know your gay, you put smiley faces at the end of every comment(c) me No RRR, No Papa Smurf

112. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

ChickMagnet Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:38 pm

bcause nas was a bigger threat and on nas’s very first diss he went at jayz memphis bleek and b. siegal dirctly by name

113. ChickMagnet Says:

It’s just that I’ve been charged simce the leak of Black Republican/Militant

114. QDotSmith Says:

LMAO @ ICE

rookies still wet behind the ears and shit…still got they lips on they mommas titties

115. ChickMagnet Says:

memphis bleek and b. siegal dirctly by name
    I overstand that, but they came for dunn first

116. 456 Says:

nas looking like a character from the boondocks

117. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

and another thing is half of sp is in jail

Beans P. Crakk = General of the ROC

And this Theo Unit version of Crooklyn Dodgers is buh-nanas. They went in on this one.

120. ChickMagnet Says:

@ I fux
    I already apologized for it. You’re late.
    Homey I’m far from gay, I been twistin’ out WOMEN since 10. Looking @ your name…you just started humpin’. Fall back Young’n

121. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:44 pm
    memphis bleek and b. siegal dirctly by name
    I overstand that, but they came for dunn first

I’m noot talking about eather I’m talking about nas first diss that was a freestyle he cld them out…….

122. green eyes Says:

speakng of which.. any word on when the boondocks is coming off of hiatus? (the strip not the show)

123. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

” yall making Harlem look bad
    I’m lining the book bag
    with riffles and cooked slabs”

124. QDotSmith Says:

D.Billz waddup chief how it be in Bmore?

125. Mac Brown Says:

Green where is that sinbad interview located on cnn….I couldn’t find it.

126. Off White Says:

bad news green…it isn’t…McGruder has said he’s pulling a Bill Waterson to focus on the show/get work in Hollywood

127. ChickMagnet Says:

@ Iceberg
    Yeah I got Ya. That Stillmatic freestyle over the paid n full beat.
    Nothing really harsh on that one. It was more of a warning to the ROC underlings

128. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

smh @ chick magnet getting the nahright welcome treatment

129. green eyes Says:

Mac– i saw it on yahoo– news.yahoo.com/ over in the corner, “sinbad on richards meltdown”

130. QDotSmith Says:

@ice

atleast he took it and didnt start bitchin

131. ChickMagnet Says:

by the way Ice, WTF does SMH mean? Seriously though

132. green eyes Says:

@ chick– shaking my head

133. Mac Brown Says:

Thanx green

134. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

man my city is having a old school classes of 90 to 2000 2night & everybody texting me about going getting hyped and shit…I’m about to get my sweetness on…..c rollbounce

135. ChickMagnet Says:

Thanx Green

136. green eyes Says:

Off White Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:51 pm

^^ the fucker… the show is cool, but the strip had more fire

137. Writers Block Media » Blog Archive » XXL Magazine - January/February Love/Hate Issue Says:

[…] Spotted @ Nah Right « Kramer Apologizes […]

138. green eyes Says:

you’re both welcome

D.Billz waddup chief how it be in Bmore?

^What up QDot? Aint shit chiefy. Did a little runnin’ around earlier. Went to Best Buy to try to reserve a laptop for that Black Friday jumpoff. Shorty that work in there told me the store would be open @ 5 a.m. I’m thinkin’, that’s a good look though. Being as though I could just hit up a club or somethin’ the night before and just parlay for about 2 hours after the club let out. Saw the Hovie album was in there but I was like, nah, I’ll cop it the same day I get that laptop.

140. ChickMagnet Says:

@ I fux
    You know how I know you’re gay, are’nt you the one who was going out of his way to see French Kevins pic? Fruit Boy

141. QDotSmith Says:

shots fired

142. ChickMagnet Says:

Theme music is on hot 97 right now folks.

143. QDotSmith Says:

new blood vs a blogger making a name for himself

144. Freshyonce Knowles Says:

The Nas cover looks hot. Jeezy? Ugh… nice tattoo.

145. green eyes Says:

damn we’re bored today trying to start beefs with anyone about anything

146. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:59 pm
    D.Billz waddup chief how it be in Bmore?

Billz, whats good i dont if its a regional thing, but one of my peoples sent me this link that has the major sales for the black friday jump off, enjoy cause i will!!!

147. QDotSmith Says:

fuck it…im puttin in over time, and i aint doin no damn work….christmas is right around the corner…now beef damn it, you both are puppets until you can stand on your own two feet

damn we’re bored today trying to start beefs with anyone about anything

^ Green… I heard you gave a nigga the cooties.

149. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

I have been hearing hov album is really disappointing from the people i know who bought the retail this morning, not terrible just not whats expected from jay, i ahve been saying it all along

HIP HOP is Dead will be MUCH better than Kingdon come

150. ChickMagnet Says:

I did’nt wanna go there, I’ve seen how yall do folks.
    He came @ me after I admitted that the smiley faces might have been gay for a man to be typing. I’m good though, I dig yall knowledge & opinions that’s why I’m here.

151. green eyes Says:

^ Green… I heard you gave a nigga the cooties.

^^ word? shanti told me the same thing about you

152. ChickMagnet Says:

We’ll get more farmiliar tomorrow, I gotta go pick up my sons from afterschool. Thanks Greenie & Thanks IceB for not ignoring me. UNO

153. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 5:05 pm
    damn we’re bored today trying to start beefs with anyone about anything

^ Green… I heard you gave a nigga the cooties.

*sittin on the corner shooting 456 with billz*

*looks in awe*

damn greenie its like that

oh shit remembers classic Nbmore beefs, what happened to him and one more what happened to filth, i remember he caught an e-ass whooping on here!!!

154. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

green eyes Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 5:08 pm
    ^ Green… I heard you gave a nigga the cooties.

^^ word? shanti told me the same thing about you

shots fired, LOL!!!!

155. I Fux Says:

Yo Billz waddup

@ Chickenmagnet alrite no ebeef for me I am not a comment thug, its boring

didnt NaS say “You want to ball till you fall I can help you with that” I think those shots were fired by NaS first at Bleek

156. QDotSmith Says:

@Angry Black Man

I think people really had this image of hov stuck in their head and thats what they wanted…i took a different approach and expected exactly what i got. hov grew into new directions, and instead of following the “hip hop checklist”(money, cash, hoes, diamonds, do my dance, rims, and paint colors) he brought his real mind his grown mind into it. people werent expectin that. but without growth then are you truly living? yes people will be dissapointed but for those that understand the concept of growth and how an artist has to grow to continue to be an artist will appreciate Kingdom Come a little more

that is all

157. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

QDotSmith Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 5:12 pm
    @Angry Black Man

that is all

^ I think as people get older they will like it more.

158. steven Says:

very good qoute qdot smith

159. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

QDotSmith Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 5:12 pm
    @Angry Black Man

that is all

i can definitely respect that and i will keep that in mind, i havent heard the album yet, but from the five or six tracks that i have heard i really havent been impressed. I usually download it first and then decide if i will support, but for people who make good music i just go buy it, but i havent made it to the store yet.

But for Nas to leave that track with Hi-Tek off his album he better have some shit coming, cause i was feelin (nhjic) that track

160. QDotSmith Says:

thanks steve….yea that nas track on hi tek is on point…im waitin paitently for his cd too… im hopin he dont dissapoint, im sure he wont, hes takin his time wit this one. im hopin he unleashes some real heat for the north and south cuz they startin to get cold down there(subliminal at green eyes)…

161. green eyes Says:

i see you Q

162. QDotSmith Says:

good…

163. green eyes Says:

keep that shit up.. see if i give you anymore cooking tips..lol

164. KILLA JONES Says:

1 THE GAME GEFFEN 378,936 —
    THE DOCTOR’S ADVOCATE
    — 2 AKON SRC/UNIVERSAL MOTOWN 286,028 —
    ^^^^^^^
    hits daily double

165. QDotSmith Says:

damn how you gonna shut the book tho… ole martha stewart ass (i kid i kid)…

166. QDotSmith Says:

killa is that legit?

167. green eyes Says:

lol, nah.. its all love

168. spotrusherz Says:

i dont know about all that shit about “people dont get KD because it’s grown up music”… my favorite song on that cd is beach chairs, which is pretty much the most left field joint, and i definitely listen to a lot of “grown up” music, shit give me a marvin gaye cd over 90% of any rap albums. and lyrically he’s on point, im all for expanding to new topics within rap lyrics. the point is, most people think it’s underwhelming because of the beat selection. there’s like 2 or 3 crazy bangers on KD, with the rest ranging from horrible to average. blueprint or black album, i can bump those albums on repeat without skipping a track, because they sound cohesive, and even the more commercial tracks dont sound forced or out of place. kingdom come sounds like they just edited out kay slay yelling all over the tracks.

169. green eyes Says:

spot – go fry me a chicken

170. QDotSmith Says:

damn aint no one in the office except me and this lil cute shorty that i be talkin to when im bored…we used to “talk” but decided to keep it professional. wifey sure is lucky im really tryna settle the fuck down….aint nobody here!

171. KILLA JONES Says:

12 FAT JOE TERROR SQUAD 61,314

24 JIM JONES KOCH 42,741 -61%

got it from hits daily double sometimes the numbers are a little off

172. green eyes Says:

lol @ Q thinking of making some x rated photo copies

iFux… Aint shit chief.

^ Green… I heard you gave a nigga the cooties.

^^ word? shanti told me the same thing about you

^ The only thing she gets from me is slapped. You could be next kid! (c) Hove

174. QDotSmith Says:

spot i can see where you comin from with that…beats could have been better

175. louiefuse Says:

having a cigar aficionado isnt real… or gangsta. sheesh! i smoke cigars my dam self occasionally.

176. green eyes Says:

^ The only thing she gets from me is slapped. You could be next kid! (c) Hove

^^ lamo. (c) two times

177. strong chef Says:

I don’t know, KD to me is a great album I’m feeling all the beats (some more than others) there definately isn.t any horrible beats I would say all above average with some bangers
    keep in mind this is coming from a nas fan who could easily try to downplay anything coming from jay

178. QDotSmith Says:

@green

it crossed my mind for a second, but imma just keep to myself… i got enough bad karma to catch up with no need to piss the bitch off some more

179. green eyes Says:

@ q– yo, i learned long ago not to fuck with anyone i gotta see on the regular, because once it, it often gets ugly if you gotta still see one another on a daily basis

180. QDotSmith Says:

yea i’ve learned that lesson to, but im hard headed. honestly tho, im good, i know what i got and i aint tryna mess my thang up

181. Mac Brown Says:

Q

Do it…………ain’t no such thing as consequences!!!!!

HA HA

182. green eyes Says:

mac better watch out- gonna have Q’s wifey coming after him for encouraging her man wrong

183. spotrusherz Says:

spot – go fry me a chicken

^^ can’t you see i’m busy fighting my inner simon.

qdot, you dont think those usher or bey joints are horrible?

184. QDotSmith Says:

haha @ Mac

dog i could, and my shorty would never catch me…but im tryna be a man, and stop actin like a lil boy. it feels wierd sayin that but ever since i been takin more responsibility wit her son i been handlin myself a lil bit different.

185. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

QDotSmith Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 5:41 pm

yo i be going back and forth with this physical trainer, and she be completely stepping all over her damn boundries i promise at times i be leaving bally’s feeling abused, i swear one day shorty at the crib going to piss me off, and man!!!!

186. QDotSmith Says:

@spot

i actually like the usher track…i like the concept of it. and the bey track is starting to grow on me…it aint horrible its just different

187. green eyes Says:

i dont hate that usher track either, its not as god awful as everyone seems to make it out to be. havent listened to the hollywood joint though.

188. Mac Brown Says:

Q
    Just one time won’t kill you……(lol at myself)

Naw, its a good thing to have self-control. I sure wish I had it.

189. spotrusherz Says:

well different folks different strokes (nh) but i really hate most modern r&b unless it’s on the classic tip

190. Mac Brown Says:

Ya know….I listened to KC one time and haven’t had the urge to listen anymore. Not that its a bad album, but just doesn’t do anything for me.

This is the first Jigga album that I have no intention of buying other than blueprint 2.

191. QDotSmith Says:

haha @ABM

shorty do be gettin on my nerves sometimes, when she puts together a string words that would shatter your chin, i be like if you only fuckin knew….but she knows when enough is enough

“she gotta mouth on her, whoo, she put some words together/sometimes it make a nigga wanna leave but then we make up”(c) Hova

192. green eyes Says:

im out.
    Q- dont listen to mac– hes trying to lead you down the pathway to hell. lol

uno

193. Mac Brown Says:

Peace green

194. G7 Says:

Damn, I’m watching Jigga on Ellen of all shows right now. Crowd full of middle aged white ladies…lol. He’s going ballz out to sell(n/h). It’s been a while since I seen a cd get this type of promotion. With the effort he’s putting in to move units he’s gotta do at least 800K. This kinda promo, anything less would be a disappointment…to him at least.

195. EnglandRepresent Says:

lmfao!!! Ha old Green must be pre-menstrual or some shit, dumpin on niggas….sassy ass b…!! What up Green? Whats doin girl?

Still don’t get what everyone rates about Jeezy, that nigga is wack. Nas gonna be winnin after this joint drops……

196. KingML Says:

jeezy is a homo plain and simple

its an insult to the year 2007 that he starts the year off.

and if he had ever done cocaine maybe he would be able to grow some facial hair, maybe hes really just MC Lyte after facial surgery making a comeback. conehead motherfucker

197. EnglandRepresent Says:

LMFAO!!

198. nation of moderation Says:

aren’t these the covers for one month? or do you mean it’ll be out in january but last till february

199. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

tell it like it is my nuccas-

kingdom come in a nutshell = hovadamus

yet still—

nastradamus>hovadamus

nas won

jayz sucks

he is a hustler though…he just punked all his fans

200. Weez-AMG Says:

england – i replied in the Kanye thread yesterday, but it took ages to publish…

hit me up – Adam.Booth@foxtel.com.au

201. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

can’t believe people can’t feel this

People were poor before the hurricane came, for the down pour poured like maryy J sang
    every day it rains, so every day the pain, let em ignore them, showed em the rents was the plain…
    for life is a chain, cause and effected, niggas on the chain because the effected
    its a dirty game so whatever its effective…from weed to selling kane, got put that into effect..shii
    wouldn’t you loot if you didn’t have the loot, babby needed food and u stuck on the roof, helicopter
    swooped down just to get a scoop, through his telescopic lens but he didn’t scoop you..
    the next 5 days no help ensued, they called you a refuge because you seek refuge..the commander and chief just flew by, stop no he had a couple seats, just through…jet blue he is not, jet blue by the spot, but if he ran out of jet fuel and just dropped..hah
    that would have been something to watch helicopters doing fly bys to take a couple of shots, couple of portraits that ignored em
    he’d be just another bush surrounded by orkids…poor kids just because they were poor kids, left em on their porches same old story in new orleans…silly rappers, because we got a couple porches, mtv stopped by to film my fortressess, we forget the infortunate, sure pony’d up a meal, but i didn’t give my time, so in reality i didn’t give a dime or a damn, i just put my moneys’ in the hands of the same people that left my people stranded…nutta but a bandid left them folks abandoned, damn…that money that we gave was just a bandaid kiss and said that we’re better off then we were before..in synopsis this is my minority report..can’t say we better then we are better off then we were before…in synopsis this is my minority report…

202. esbee Says:

Is that LL’s mic tat on Jeezy’s arm?

203. Maybe Not Says:

that rope chain is niceee dun

204. koolkil27 Says:

nas will sell like 2-300 first album with a good single in rotation.

I only wish he cared about album sales to promote himself, properly
    but his name sells his records regardless