Cam’ron – You Must Now Know (Jay-Z Dis)

cam-robert-wuhl.jpg
Cam and Arliss @ the Knicks game

Cam’ron – You Must Now Know (Jay-Z Dis)

Whatchu done to me, you say they pulled guns on me?
That was fun to me, this year I faced a 1 to 3
(Rikers)
6 buillding, 4 main they placed the bull
To the left man you acting irreplaceable
You must not know ’bout me
You must not know ’bout me

He also takes a shot at Nas.

239 Responses to “Cam’ron – You Must Now Know (Jay-Z Dis)”

1. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

This is finna get ugly!!

2. GET Says:

Hova’s Ova

3. BigMoney Says:

aint workin

4. nation of moderation Says:

wow

5. nation of moderation Says:

i called this this afternoon. i knew it was coming, i’m like how is jimmy gonna pen and record something faster than cam, when cam got all those dr. seuss books up in the studio and shit.

they could use jeezy’s adlibs box

6. mikeford Says:

aye

7. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

I hope he didn’t call him a camel again.

8. DES Says:

Trash

9. Topdawgdr Says:

LMAOO!! Yo, this niggas flow is GARbage.

10. Gmats Says:

that diss was wack as hell

11. Sour D. Says:

i’d only listen to it if its got a funny intro with some pure cam arrogance.

12. Mike Says:

It’s a joke. Who’s the best rapper of all time Biggie, Pac, Jay-Z, or ummm someone from Dipset…? Jim Jones?

I’ve been checking out Jay’s new album, and it’s not his best work. But he’s really only competing with himself. If Jim Jones, or The Game, or anyone else made an album as sharp, intelligent, and cohesive as Kingdome Come, people would be going crazy for it. But Jay is on a whole different level than any other commercial rapper, except maybe Nas. And the only real competition Hov has, is his own catalog.

13. Gmats Says:

camron wasnt talkin bout nothing is this going to go on 4ver? no matter waht jay-z says 2 theses guys their so ignorant they gonna keep talkin about nothing and name calling and talkin bout how they getting money when EVERYBODY knows that jay-z makes more money than the koch records label so they just need to quit. they have no merit

14. nation of moderation Says:

>> i’d only listen to it if its got a funny intro with some pure cam arrogance.

i had to slow the beat down… nah this song has that cam’ron/jr writer flow garbage (traffic, red light, green light, 1, 2, 3)

yo kramer reaaaly french kevin’d himself

15. Sour D. Says:

yeah, i saw a clip of that on tv nation. dude makes mel gibson look like a spokesperson for a yamaka company.

16. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

nation of moderation Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 12:21 am
    >> i’d only listen to it if its got a funny intro with some pure cam arrogance.

yo kramer reaaaly french kevin’d himself

^ Thats new NahRight slang right there. Thats up there with “Ethered”

17. nation of moderation Says:

smh @ ‘you got change for a billion?’

>>dude makes mel gibson look like a spokesperson for a yamaka company.

*dies*

19. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

I thought they had songs ready for Jay? Calling Jay old and ugly ain’t going to cut it.

20. Sour D. Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjE0E5lgm9Q

damn, it’s alot worse without the words bleeped out. somebody won’t be leaving the crib for quite some time.

21. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

How was the Ghostface thing Eskay?

I like this shit. lmao @ me being the biggest Jay stan and at the same time the only person on this website who likes Cam. on top of that I give him extra points when he goes at Jay.

‘you got change for a billion?’

^ how can you not love that guy?

23. Sour D. Says:

‘you got change for a billion?’

*starts to download*

24. Rh!N Says:

damn….

Cam yo, i told niggaz. Funny doods always win..

Jay is gonna have to come with some “shyiiiiiet” (c) Dude from The Wire

>>How was the Ghostface thing Eskay?

pretty good. Ghost came through. his doola was there and all of Thoedore Unit. He got a joint with Redman thats woah.

26. esbee Says:

WONDERFUL!

Will they respond to this?

Finally, Cam’ gives a diss worth mentioning and talking about…LOL @ all the ‘Yonce and Kelis references..

27. mikeford Says:

no nets, invest in body armor.

oh damn.

for the record i love cam. this beef is hilarious. hopefully cam actually remembers how to rap thanks to this.

28. esbee Says:

Also, it’s amazing Cam’s trying to go ‘chain 4 chain’ with Jay..lol..this should get interesting..

29. Sour D. Says:

cam and jimmy are so much better when they just talk. i would much rather listen to either of them talk on a track and make fun of jay for 5 min.

30. LL(not the rappa) Says:

this diss track is pure comedy….*OH MY GOAWWD*.why is this still going on?…*we really do need a board* wtf! shiiiitt is soo waaack!…pissed @ the uno, dos, tres garbage..and he sounds maaad bored.

31. LL(not the rappa) Says:

any1 got footage of kramer french kevin’n{c}nation himself?

32. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 12:38 am
    any1 got footage of kramer french kevin’n{c}nation himself?

^ Sour D put up the youtube footage.

33. Sour D. Says:

its the link i just posted before LL

youtube.com/watch?v=qjE0E5lgm9Q

34. Ant Says:

I’m not trying to be funny, but somehow, someway Jim Jones got better than Cam’ron. That’s facts. No Diss.

35. miss l Says:

wish cam would have left hell rell or whoever the fuk that is off the track
    but besides that i’m feelin it. only cause its cam and i havent heard him in a minute (cept for his verse on pin the tail)

i need me an afroamerican card. even tho im not afroamerican.
    chaching chaching!

somebody posted this in the other thread:

More Fish cover

37. Sour D. Says:

i need me a jewamerican card. so people stop asking why i overcharge.

38. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

killa season!!!

39. LL(not the rappa) Says:

oh thanx sour..i meant the one with him on letterman tho?..is that the link?..i already saw the other one.

40. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 12:44 am

^ It should be on YouTube within the hour.

41. Sour D. Says:

nah, this whole kramer thing is news to me. saw it in the daily news section and decided to check youtube for an uncut version. but on the real, who cares what he has to say. he’s a comedian, he should know how to deal with hecklers. somebody got the best of himj and he stooped to the lowest possible level, not only making an ass out of himself but discrediting himself forever. i mean come on. mel gibson apologized and i know that mafucka uses the word kike more than hello. truly, i don’t care. these mothafuckas put themselves in a position where they have to hold their head down for the rest of their lives in the presence of those they demeaned.

42. LL(not the rappa) Says:

thanx Made!…after watching the video tho, it seems kinda surreal to me. I was never a seinfeld fan anyway. At first it seems like he was trying to make that part of his act or something, cause there was people still chuckling in the audience! *i wonder what mooney gotta say about this*

43. Caliber Says:

..this shit is trash..i aint even gonna acknowledge this..

..es, still no feedback bout that papoose i sent u

44. LL(not the rappa) Says:

he apologized on letterman sour, thats what i wanted to see. Cause i think he was looking like a deer in headlights on letterman. He performed at the Laugh Factory the next day! only cause he told them he will eventually apologize!

45. Sour D. Says:

whoa whoa whoa Cal, what pap?

46. E From BK Says:

Come on man! I could not even listen to the entire song. Two reasons: one, the shit was terrible and two, those guys are not even like that. I know that shit for a fact. No bullshit. One of their goons is my homie B, this kid from Douglass Projects in Manhattan. Also, when are they going to stop acting like they are the only ones getting independent type of money. What do they think Jay is making?

47. Ant Says:

Cam’ron’s Flow: Is sooooo kiddy. No energy just this…

Boopey, Boopey, Canolope, Banana Float, My Ice Ski Slope, Yes, I’m dope, Ya girl I poke/ Gummy Bears, Green Pears, Fuzzy Bears, Harlem, Harlem, I drink Beers, you scared/ Candy apples, tasty Snapples, my car is red apples, Yummy Yummy, full tummy, I love green apples, Dorrito chips, money chips, I take ya bitch, Harlem Harlem, Tropical Kool Aid, Thirst I quench…LOL, Say that don’t sound like Cam’ron?

Cal, I hadn’t checked my pm’s in a minute. but I had posted that on Friday in the Loose Ends jumpoff

49. Sour D. Says:

why do you want him to apologize LL? does that make a difference? is he not gonna say “fucking niggers” the second he gets off letterman? apologies don’t mean shit. i can’t speak on it cause i’m not black, but building a well for every village in africa wouldn’t make him any less racist. he shot himself in the foot, now he should limp forever.

50. E From BK Says:

Just curious; what were Game’s numbers up to this point?

51. Caliber Says:

Sour D. Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 12:52 am

whoa whoa whoa Cal, what pap?
    ____________________________________________________________

..check ya forum inbox son

52. Sour D. Says:

‘preciate it, but i think i got it.

53. Caliber Says:

eskay Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 12:54 am

_____________________________________________________________

..damn i dont know how i missed that..my fault fam

>>Boopey, Boopey, Canolope, Banana Float, My Ice Ski Slope,

do ya’ll actually listen to Cam, or do ya’ll just take a line you heard once and assume that’s how he always rhymes? he doesn’t do any of that shit in this song.

55. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

juelz is human crack, i got work on ya block!!!! got-dayum lyrical piff

he old
    ugly
    bougie

jay lost,

but he got bea an he’s rich enough not to care, plus he eating of his only real competetion nas.

56. Sour D. Says:

hmmm. that other hoodie jay has from the hundreds is fire. surprised i haven’t seen it or copped it.

thehundreds.com/wordpress/?p=341

57. E From BK Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:01 am
    juelz is human crack
    ================================================
    You agree with that?

58. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Ant Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 12:54 am
    Cam’ron’s Flow: Is sooooo kiddy. No energy just this…

^^^haha,thats kinda similar to how he sounds in general and on this so called diss

>>haha,thats kinda similar to how he sounds in general and on this so called diss

there’s my answer

60. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Sour D. Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 12:54 am

^^^sour u totally misunderstood what i was trying to say. I was just saying he ended up apologizing on letterman. In no way shape or form am I condoning his apology. U are right, he killed his career by acting like a fool. I dont think he can redeem himself at all right now. And I am black.

61. Sour D. Says:

damn, i’m angry as a mafucka right now that i don’t have this hoodie. the shit is so hot.

62. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

You agree with that?

^ he says hes human crack an hes on jays label > diplomat on jays block

lyricwise tho he lost it when he tried to crossover…..but c’mon if you listen to juelz back in the day you cant rule him out…but right now hes azz

63. Caliber Says:

KAYSLAY : DRAMA SEASON BEGINS NOW ’06

Part 1: tinyurl.com/ymtfhk
    Part 2: tinyurl.com/ycgknx

64. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@Sour—im shocked they allowed him to perform the next night @ Laugh Factory just because he said he would apologize. He should be banned!..shiitt they banned Andrew Dice Clay! they can ban this waaack fool.

65. E From BK Says:

Juelz won’t be on Def Jam much longer; guaranteed! They can say all day that he does not have dealings with Jay, but at some level he has to fuck with him.

I’m so independent that I might buy Koch…………

66. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:06 am

there’s my answer

^^^u agree es?….i guess u was being sarcastic in your last comment then?..cause u sounded like u condoned this nonsense.

67. Sour D. Says:

whatever LL. the dude is done. an embarassment. i laugh thinking about how akward it will be for him when he is auditioning for a role and a black person is deciding whether or not he gets it. he dug a hole he can’t get out of. i say fuck it, let him do what he wants.

68. Sour D. Says:

aight Nah Right. sleepy time. 1

69. EnglandRepresent Says:

Weak diss, still funny though but thats it……

70. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Sour D. Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:13 am

*doesnt think he/she realizes i am agreeing with him/her*..leaves it alone.

71. Sour D. Says:

i’m not arguing with you LL, just agreeing and puttin my 2 cents in. now i’m out for real for real.

72. Sour D. Says:

oh, and you can address me as mister. 1

73. EnglandRepresent Says:

I don’t think I ever heard Juelz spit crack Real Talk………..and Arsenal are shite

74. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Sour D. Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:16 am
    oh, and you can address me as mister. 1

^^^just making sure.

75. kvn Says:

“Adept to the apes / Shoulda kept it a case / Now you get left in a lake / or either ya neck in a brace / When I step in the place / Yep, I’m wreckin’ the race / Wesson, got a question: / made a vest for ya face?”

This is easily better than Old Man Jay’s weak shit.

76. EnglandRepresent Says:

Sour you can address me as Sir

77. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

yea but im sure for juelz its business, i think he tryna get a bigger audience….cause he didnt go hard at jay on that fly high remix..he’s still got budgets an albums to think about

cause he went down hill after cooked crack 3, an weezy’s been smoking him on tracks but i reckon as soon as he bounces or relises he aint crossing over with that whistle shit he’ll be back

cam flows ill, all he’s done is slow down his flow from back in the day….

78. EnglandRepresent Says:

Whats happenin LL any news on the new album?

79. E From BK Says:

The funny thing about this whole shit is that with G Unit in the mix now, they won’t be able to sustain any beef with Jay. G Unit and Dipset is more of a match. I just hope Game stays out of it.

>>u agree es?….i guess u was being sarcastic in your last comment then?..cause u sounded like u condoned this nonsense.

no, I was saying there’s my answer, ya’ll don’t actually listen to Cam. if ya’ll did, you’d know that he didn’t do any of that nursery rhyme shit in this song. unless of course you heard something I missed.

81. EnglandRepresent Says:

–
    cam flows ill, all he’s done is slow down his flow from back in the day….

Whoa Real Talk what are you barkin on about breh? Weezy has never flowed ill, most over-rated in the game, Cam used to be crack, Confessions of Fire (no homo) children of the corn etc but has since fallen right the fuck off and Juelz has and always will be ass…….I think you’re Arsenal supporting has clouded your musical tastes!…..

82. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

I don’t think I ever heard Juelz spit crack Real Talk………..and Arsenal are shite

^download cooked crack 2, first album, kochece’s resovouir dogs an assorted tunes on te dip immunitys

arsenal beat the current champions league champions 3-0, brushed over them like they were tottenham, lol

83. wes Says:

sup cam

84. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

I just hope Game stays out of it.

^game will be missing come his third album

what were the firstweek sales on D.A.?

85. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

eh yo its my birthday 2day…..any birthday downloads for the kid??

86. EnglandRepresent Says:

Tottenham beat the current Premier League champions, brushed over them like they were Newcastle, although thats something you Gooners found hard to do innit??!!!

87. EnglandRepresent Says:

Real Talk, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gooner boy. Stay up, go out and get faded, immediately!!!

88. Caliber Says:

i7.tinypic.com/2akkyvt.jpg

89. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:20 am
    Whats happenin LL any news on the new album?

^^lol E, Hi…..how about Neveruary!..50 done soaked up all the attention with his new movie.*has no time to help me with my comeback*

90. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:20 am
    Whats happenin LL any news on the new album?

91. LL(not the rappa) Says:

happy b-day real.

92. LL(not the rappa) Says:

happy b-day real.

93. LL(not the rappa) Says:

why are my comments coming up 2x?! *sure i clicked submit only once*

94. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

a draw is pants but we still better then tottenham scum anyday…

airmaxlove@gmail.com

95. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:23 am

^^^umm i heard something u missed then. Maybe not in the whole song, but at some point in that stupid diss he nursery rhymes more than mother goose..cam used to be nice,wtf happened?…when and WHY did he start thinking that rhyming like >>> “kool-aid ur a dirty maid, go get laid, im soo paid'” was okay! its soo wack.

yo Cal, up that UGK with G Rap and Kane off that Kay Slay. That’s the only other track I need.

97. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

Thanks mayne…will be getting piffed, but im thinking malibu an hennysee or champagne an sizzzurp

now where them downloads @ my pc’s infected with spyware, i been missing out on downloads since kingdom come leaked..an i still avent heard it (pissed)

>> but at some point in that stupid diss he nursery rhymes more than mother goose..

no, really he didn’t. listen again if you have to.

99. Caliber Says:

eskay Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 1:39 am

____________________________________________________________

megarotic.com/?d=JDJ3SNOQ

^my nucca. good looks

101. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:40 am

no, really he didn’t. listen again if you have to.

^^^please dont let me,lol…it was garbage…how about overall it was wack, nursery rhyme or not. he just souunds soooo boring,dead..like he did it half awake or something. jay really shouldnt even bother responding,just a waste of time.

102. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

cam used to be nice,wtf happened?…

^he signed to the roc became too nice…then became over nice an started kitting things out in pink lol

103. 911 Says:

Got a question made a vest for your face…..wow.

104. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:46 am
    cam used to be nice,wtf happened?…

^^^lol,…i guess i only have my Horse & Carriage memories to hold on 2.

105. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Hi 911?

106. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

anyone know if i can get a rar. evaluation trial for my mac…

107. 911 Says:

Whut up LL…..Peace LL.

Flatline…………….

>>it was garbage…how about overall it was wack, nursery rhyme or not. he just souunds soooo boring,dead..like he did it half awake or something.

I mean whatever, Cam gets no love on this site anyway, so I don’t know why I would argue with you over it. but if your mind is made up that you hate a song before you even listen to it, then of course you’re gonna hate it. but Cam sounds the same to me there as he did a couple years ago before people started saying he fell off. this song is nothing spectacular by any means, but the hatred ya’ll show Cam is ridiculous.

its really the same thing with Jay and Kingdom Come. People say they don’t like it and I ask them why. they say something like Jay doesn’t sound into it, or his flow is lazy or whatever. meanwhile Jay sounds pretty much the same to me when I listen to it.

who knows, maybe I’m on a spaceship.

109. mikeford Says:

i’m with you eskay. people just wanna hate. let em hate. hatin is less fun anyway.

>>cam used to be nice,wtf happened?…

^like right there for instance. when was he nice (certainly not on Horse and Carriage, the most awful song of his career)? On SDE? Come Home With Me? say word Cam sounds any different on this song then he did on those albums. are you sure that you ever liked him? cuz I think you need more people. to me, if you liked him then, there’s no reason not to like him now.

*puts on tin foil hat*

111. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@es..no argument here..i actually listened to it..wouldnt post a comment if i didnt. no hatred, but seriously it was garbage. ..and in regards to kingdom come, overall its a good album, couple of reaaly good songs.. I dont expect jay to sound the same like others. This is obviously a “grown up” album. I dont expect nothing less/more.

112. The Truth... Says:

I can’t believe people on here….how you gonna say he sounds wack on this? His flow is wack? Fuck outta here….I wish people on here actually knew what they were saying instead of being more concerned with writing “first!” and dissing cam REGARDLESS….

Pretend it’s not Cam and that he’s not talkin about Jay, listen to it again and then tell me his flow is wack….

113. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 1:59 am
    >>cam used to be nice,wtf happened?…

*puts on tin foil hat*

^^^ i meant i thought he was decent b4 his pink faze and nursery rhymes got outta hand. Neva was a huge fan, and I just remember when H&C was out, that it was a cool song for that time. Now its like, why is he focusing on diss records at jay who has accomplished alot, why not focus on perfecting your craft persay..work on your albums, not dissing another artist that has obviously more cred than u.

114. Caliber Says:

i fuck when cam is on…

losing weight pt. 2 >>>>

..i listened to this joint tho..and like i said earlier i aint gonna acknowledge it..

..anyways, es u see hov on MNF tonight?

garbage? come on now. that’s such a strong word. you must not like NY slick talk rap, cuz there’s no excuse not to respect him saying he’s gonna take Nas’s Kufi.

>>anyways, es u see hov on MNF tonight

nah, I missed it by a few minutes. I’ve actually had enough Hov for about a month though. (who am I kidding)

LL, it sounds like you don’t like it cuz he’s talking about Jay.

118. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

if you liked him then, there’s no reason not to like him now.

^trustory, its like when used to sell bootlegs..people would ask maad stuff like ask is this album good?, shall i buy it?,is it new?, how many tacks has it got?……i used to think sheeez what happend to supporting ya favourite artist????

thats probly why hiphops dead, dudes are looking for crews an rappers to define themselves instead of supporting the real rappers an businessmen in the game

119. Caliber Says:

..ah it wasn’t nothin..he was jus up in tha booth choppin it up w/ em promotin’ tha album..

..word to hip hop tho that kornheiser is homo..when jay gettin ready to leave he was caressin his hand talkin bout “don’t retire again jay”….awww man smh

120. DennLive Says:

Don’t worry Es…I’m with you…Love Jay since I heard me on the Battle of The Beats on HOT97 with Dead Presidents….And been feeling Cam since Confessions of Fire (Go back and listen….he was on some early Eminem shit with his lyrics topic-wise)….And now…We only Got Jay to comapre Jay to…He’s on his own thing…aint no one catchin him…But the Dips…Just plain entertaining as all hell…I don’t know but Do Your Thing was hot when that hit early on…wish he put it out as the first single for this Killa Season joint…think that could have caught on Big…but for entertainment overall…Jim and Cam all day…Business wise they doing they thing…everything is planned out and you can’t be mad at them gettin money.

121. Tray Says:

I’m a huge Cam fan but this is the worst I’ve heard Cam since, well… ever? It’s just really bad. I thought he’d take his time and wait till that garbage album dropped and write a strong comeback, but no, he had to rush this crap out. It’s terrible.

122. steve Says:

123. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 2:07 am
    LL, it sounds like you don’t like it cuz he’s talking about Jay.

^^^nah, not at all..i could care less about jay.. I dont like it, cause lyrically its wack. Everything about it is wack. If u supposed to be beefing with another artist wouldnt u wanna actually be prepared, give it your all if its really something about that artist u dislike and u want people to know how u feel….this whole thing just sounds/seems so ignorant to me*that includes jimmy 2*

>>eskay are you seriously defending this? i listened 3 times and came to the same conclusion. i just think your playing the devil’s advocate

yeah, sorry I’m a Cam’ron fan. I know it’s not cool to like him this year, but what can I tell you. I enjoy slick talk. sue me.

125. LL(not the rappa) Says:

saying this shiit is entertainment is saad,poor excuse. how can people play along with and enjoy this. Its come to the point where u cant even call it entertainment anymore,its just plain garbage.

126. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 2:15 am

^^if your serious, i guess thats why u see it differently then. people have different tastes, so thats understandable.

127. LL(not the rappa) Says:

aight,im out.nite fellas.

>>.this whole thing just sounds/seems so ignorant to me*that includes jimmy 2*

its Cam and Jimmy, of course it’s ignorant. so, what’s wrong with ignorant? if I’m gonna listen to Lupe and Nas, I need to even it out with Cam and Jimmy. you can’t seriously tell me that all you people listen to is uplifting, lyrically impeccable rap.

129. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 2:19 am
    >>.this whole thing just sounds/seems so ignorant to me*that includes jimmy 2*

^^^^lol, i dont condone garbage of any kind. Trash is trash,theres no grey area.

130. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

the tunes allright, if you dont like cam you wont like it….i like cam (no/ho) its a good tune, not his best tho atall

i think ya’ll should listen to new tunes, wait 5mins contmplate it over a cup of tea, listen to it one more time then comment on it an not let those emotions overide ya judgement

neway am gh o s t . . . safe fa the shoutouts,peace ll

131. The Truth... Says:

Wow….people, relax….this shows that you are just hating. Posting 20 times just to say it’s garbage. Say it once and that’s it. Instead, you are taking it personally. Dissing him cause he went at Jay.
    This song is really not bad and his flow on it is also far from wack….
    Try once more and pretend he’s talkin bad about Jimmy, maybe you’ll like it….

132. LL(not the rappa) Says:

one last thing-the no homo shiittt is sooo juvenile!..i recall him saying no homo at least once in this diss,your fuccking 30 something..how kiddy can u be by saying no homo! *smh, i just dont get it*

133. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

an take away lyrics the first beat is haaarrd….not fire,hard

>>lol, i dont condone garbage of any kind. Trash is trash,theres no grey area.

you’s a rap snob. come on b, I don’t listen to trash. like I said, this shit ain’t spectacular, but it’s not what ya’ll making it out to be.

no homo

*still in my 20’s*

137. The Truth... Says:

Yo es…are you blockin my sh!t?

138. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 2:26 am
    no homo

^^^haha, ok i get it. end of discussion.

139. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 2:23 am

^thats the appeal of the dips, they dont take themselves too seriously man, they on some almost imature shit, khufi smacking, name calling, playstation playin, it makes them more human/real

u wanna some boring serious guys bump some D-block

140. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^edit: bump jada

141. Caliber Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 2:30 am

u wanna some boring serious guys bump some D-block
    _____________________________________________________________

*checks off real talk’s hip hop credibility on nah right

>>Yo es…are you blockin my sh!t?

nah (no homo)

143. Tray Says:

Nah, it really was terrible. I don’t see why he can’t write a solid diss record already. He’s done it before. Half of that was talking bullshit about how he’s going to shoot Jay, that’s not diss record material. He’s fooling no one with that. The only good line he’s had so far was Jordan on the Wizards, on the Joc remix- which is very true of Jay at this point in his career, by the way.

144. The Truth... Says:

I don’t know what song y’all is listening to….
    people diss his flow before hearing the track. Whoever came up with saying Cam does nursery rhymes should have tried copyrighting that term (when talkin about Cam) cause people can’t wait to say that now….
    His flow is retarded on this.

145. YungDaVito Says:

Boooooring… I’ll never listen to that again, by choice. I gotta say… NAS IS A PUSSY. This lil fucks talkin about his wife. What will Nas do- nothing. If this was Freddy Foxxx, Cam talkin greasy about what whould he do? Coz he a real dude. I’m losing mad respect 4 both Jay and Nas. Even though nobody has made a decent diss at them, music wise. They are sayin some nasty shit.

146. Paperstacker Says:

wow. Even Es is supporting cam against that old ass chump hov. I think he’s finally come to his senses and realized this washed up nigga hov is finished. He cant take cam, juelz, Jr Writer, 40 cal, lyrically. He’s out of form and hasnt battled since Nas killed him. Hes coming off a huge loss, and Jay simply cant go into battle against these young niggas, they ready to drop 2 tracks a day. 40 cal can get lyrical, no fucking joke, they should send him in to body that chump ass president.

147. The Truth... Says:

^^^ wow….real talk.

148. Paperstacker Says:

u wanna some boring serious guys bump some D-block

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, as if, but opinions are opinions, some niggas like D4L, Diddy, Dipset, etc. If thats who u like and who u think are the best in the game its all good na mean.

149. Klive Rex Says:

>>Yo es…are you blockin my sh!t?

nah (no homo)

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. But seriously, people hate on Cam but at the end of the day, you gotta respect his swag. The Dips are just so cocky (No homo) that they do whatever they want and say whatever they want and have kept themselves relevant.

150. Paperstacker Says:

Yeah and im fucking serious when I say 40 cal will body hov. Punchline wise, 40 is a battle rapper. If he takes his time out to drop a real diss track he will finish that old chump.

151. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

*checks off real talk’s hip hop credibility on nah right

^ do what you gotta do but they got the game backwards, they went from shiny suits to white tees, haha

nah i was stricly a westcoast/death row kinda kid, so when they beefed with badboy i wasnt to bothered about them or anyone there apart from black rob an b.i.g….niggas were in shiny suits with mase, an snoop an pac were on this mobster movement. i went with snoop an pac!

aint nuttin but a gangster party (c) good ol days of gangster rap

152. Paperstacker Says:

yeah I hear u real talk, but the games change. U gotta understand people chenge over time. Also the pac hate on here is stupid and uncalled for.

153. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^lol,co-sign

yea 40.cal good but he sounds too much like hellrell an a-mafia, 40 phucks up that realbitch track on his album tho

154. Paperstacker Says:

ayo whats that beat on the second part of the diss track. The one that Hell Rell raps on, shit is fire.

155. Me Says:

I fee that slick talk. If you don’t then ya’ll dont like the laugh. Cam is just pure comedy and entertainment.

>>Even Es is supporting cam against that old ass chump hov. I think he’s finally come to his senses and realized this washed up nigga hov is finished. He cant take cam, juelz, Jr Writer, 40 cal, lyrically.

don’t get it twisted, Jay already ended Cam and Jim. them other niggas is miscellaneous

157. Mr.Accessory Says:

HOV new shit isn’t his A game, but this Cam’ diss is laughable. Was the beat produced on a Dr. Groove?

158. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

jay can spit better then all of em but he got ended in that u gotta love it’ an that trk over the young joc beat an cam kiled nas a while back……cams wordplay alone in those traks deseve a applause

although i have a feeling a few people would disagree..

an another one (c) b.i.g.

159. Aicheyearaem Says:

I just copped this album “Restless” by Trae, dude sounds so for real pissed off for like 40 minutes, almost seems like a joke, hahah love it

160. Paperstacker Says:

cam kiled nas a while back

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dude, now i cant take anything u say seriously..really..

161. jl3969 Says:

anybody have the cam joint over the facts of life? upload por favor.

and honestly, i enjoy dipset thoroughly, but seriously, just follow the money. whoever has more money at the end of the day is the winner. i think jay wins that by a landslide. regardless of the fact that his entire un-retiring is a horrible idea.

162. Paperstacker Says:

cam killing nas?? yeah, and u said Dblock is boring too..

What else do you have to tell us? Diddy is the best rapper alive to u? D4L are better lyricists than Biggie?

but then u say Jay can spit better than all of them?

But then again Nas killed Jay so what are u saying?

im out, niggas need to get on they hip hop shit. Look what that chicken noodle soup and laffy taffy shit is doing to the youth today.

163. Aicheyearaem Says:

Uh, who is this Arliss?

164. Ant Says:

One last Cam’ron flow: Read it slow.

I’ma cookie monster, yeah I’ma monster, take your cookies, drink your milk, you aint a monster, my Range is toliet bowl white, dookey on the inside, Im the shit, my jeans got dookey on the inside, my ice orange and green like colored pasta, eat my veggies, yeah, I love colored pasta, I’ma Mobsta, yeah I’ma Mobsta, I say it three times, I’ma Mobsta, Dinky Dink, My pinky ring is Pinky Pink, What you thinky think? Duck, duck, goose, ya girl give me pink, Frosted corn flakes, ice cold milk, big bowl, that’s how I get my stomach filt, I hope that milk ain’t oooold….

Cam used to be have a firey flow, I don’t what happen…Sad…Dinky Dink. LOL…Cam’Ron is gonna steal this flow for his next album.

165. Me Says:

Uh, who is this Arliss?

……………………………………
    Too young to catch HBO a couple years ago?

166. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

ahh sheeet, see this is what happens when you express too much opinion…

FYI – Pac is my all time greatest rapper, second snoop,i think Nas is the realest rapper since pac passed. props due..an im feeling that lupe fiasco kid his wordplay in bonkers!

everyone else is just there chatting the same ol same ol’ (if that offends you, bite me)

just because i dont feel jay doesnt mean i dont think he’s a ill lyricist or listen to his tracks, hes got an had one of the hottest flows in the game for years, ill admit but he aint my favourite, im in my early 20’s his grown man music isnt really appealing to me yet,but a majority of what hes says is tru/clever

just because i say styles is the best in d-block without him jada an sheek would be airpie* doesnt mean i hate d-block or dont give them a listen

just because i root for g-unit an dipset on here doesnt mean they are all i listen to – they are probly the most cosmetic crews in rap, but i feel there music overall an its been like this since i first started posting

an jay killed nas – this is the last time im saying this JAY PHUCKED NAS’S BABYMADA AN RAPPED ABOUT IT! whatever nas says is just rap bragging,opinion wtv, jay did it an rubbed it in his face

*airpie = nothing/rubbish

im sure you got fav rappers that you know cant hold a candle to others…e.g. jay >jada lyrically

167. KILLA JONES Says:

WELL ALL I GOT TO SAY HOVEMBER IS BOUT TO BE OVA HOVA

IS GONNA BE DIPCEMBER I’LL HOLLA!

168. 456 Says:

monsta of the double entendre > cookie monster

169. Ant Says:

456 Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 6:08 am
    monsta of the double entendre > cookie monster
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, Cam’ron is Sad, sad, sad. The King of Nursery Rhyme.

170. Ant Says:

I got more Cam’ron Nursery rhymes…Holla at me if yall want some more bars, I know yall love that Nursery Rhyme Shit. Dinky Dink, Pinky Pink…LOL

171. Tonino Says:

This is not like what i expected.Camron said he was ready to go the full rounds.Not with this wack shit i hope i even think Jim Jones had a more fun dissrecord.
    PS has anybody found kingdom come lyrics???????????the whole album i mean

172. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

tarhet & best buy has the jayz cd & dvd for 10.99…if u enjoy the album pick it up

173. nation of moderation Says:

BACK TO BUSINESS

Jay-Z – 44 Fours

sendspace.com/file/ffgdih

174. nation of moderation Says:

wtv leaks today, anything… i want in

bootlegblanket@gmail.com

*organizes road trip to cop the album*

175. Caliber Says:

i7.tinypic.com/2akkyvt.jpg

176. steven Says:

I’m a big fan of Jay and Nas. But people have to remember there will never be another song like ether. Cam isn’t really lyrically inclined and clever like nas to come up with a song that can make Jay say this is some competition. What makes it worse is that cam and the dipset is going at nas, jay and g-unit. Cam knows he can’t stand with Jay and Nas lyruically toe 2 toe. They talk about the paper they have but let’s be serious we all know cam can’t see jay buck 4 buck. If Koch was on sale for $50mil do you think Cam can aford to buy that.

177. GrownMan Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL at that Colored Pasta line.

Cam is an average MC. His main skill is to be a witty, flashy type. On the whole, his rhymes are average. His flow is original, I’ll give him that, but he sounds like an 8 year old with mental problems. Also, all this beef shit is played out. Battle each other on wax by all means, but niggers need to stop saying they’ll “click-clack” each other on these diss records… ain’t NOBODY getting shot. Jim Jones ain’t going to shoot nobody. Cam ain’t going to shoot nobody. Jay might stab you in the stomach with a butter knife… It’s only really bummy cats like Tony Yayo who are stupid enough to pull gats and blaze and end up back in a cage.

On another tip… who got that Confessions Of Fire album? You seen the album cover of that shit? Homie think he in Jodeci? Cam, the cat from CRU wants his goggles back and Theo Huxtable wants his mustache back. That album cover is made for the Summer Jam screen. With this kind of thing in his past, Cam LOST.

178. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wow…that was lame as fuck….and I’m being objective, here….

179. KLO Says:

Cameron can’t be serious…LOL

180. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

1st Cam gotta stop referrin to money when tryin to get at Jay. No one believes anything he says cause Jay can really buy this dude’s label.

2nd, i really miss the old Killa Kam (SDE, COF), This new purple Haze Cam is really not movin me. He dont sound hungry anymore. For real Cam needs to just go into movies cause i think he was a great actor in “Paid in Full”. This is how i see cam at his best now a days.

3rd, just let it go. All they got on Jay is that he is old and that seems to be the only weapon that they use (and it gets lame after the 1st couple of times). But old Jay can still beat out the whole Dip Set with 8 bars. These dudes are really trying to seperate hip hop into 2. The Teeny Boppers and the Old skool hip hoppers.

its sort of weak… no bias.

181. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Cam and Jimmy aren’t exactly 21, themselves, so I don’t get the “old” references…I couldn’t get past like halfway thru the second verse of the Cam diss anyways, because that joint was boring^^^^Cam’s arms are too short to box with Hov

182. Yeah yo boy ruthless… like Ice Cube was turn the whole city on I’m the new Plug… Says:

“look, look, there’s a ni55er.. ooooh ooh” (c)Kramer

youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI

Thats some old school hatrid right there……

“Jim Crow is still alive” (c)Al Sharpten

183. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

cam is silly……just silly……u in the low 200’s dude its like just harlem is buying that shit

they flipped that 22 2’s beat for 44 4’s something crazy

185. French Kevin Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 12:38 am

any1 got footage of kramer french kevin’n{c}nation himself?
    # MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 12:39 am

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 12:38 am
    any1 got footage of kramer french kevin’n{c}nation himself?

^ Sour D put up the youtube footage.
    # Sour D. Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 12:39 am

its the link i just posted before LL

youtube.com/watch?v=qjE0E5lgm9Q

Haven’t even posted here for a month, and I’m already a household name.

186. French Kevin Says:

What about that fat guy Artie from the howard stern show. Anyone of you see his standup in Phoenix? He said nigger more than Kramer and the black folk in the audience were laughing hard as fuck.

187. French Kevin Says:

That guy in the audience was fucking crying.

THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR.

188. nation of moderation Says:

>> they flipped that 22 2’s beat for 44 4’s something crazy

for serious. when i saw that video of them in the studio i thought it would be wack, but i don’t think they used it. they just took jay doing 22 2’s in concert, then starting 44 4’s on the ‘Can I Kick It’ beat (atcq)

pretty sick

189. edub Says:

@frenchfruit
    don’t even start none today. I know you get a thrill from typing the n-word. Its disappointing, yeah to all Seinfeld fans,but We Blacks will all be better off when we realize that when a white person acts racist they are acting in accords to their true nature.So when they and you say f—– up s—, we really need to recognize that ya’ll are savages and keep it moving.

190. French Kevin Says:

# edub Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 9:43 am

@frenchfruit

^^^^^
    Yeah way to categorize all white people you fucking hypocrite.

191. nation of moderation Says:

black people > white people

known fact

192. French Kevin Says:

Stop kissing ass you cracker ass cracker motherfucker.

193. ChickMagnet Says:

cam kiled nas a while back

Word? I keep hearing non-descript hip-hop babies saying that. Please elaborate because I missed that one. I know for a fact that if Jay didn’t do it to NaS, Cam definately didn’t do it!

194. edub Says:

@french kevin
    not a hypocrite. Original Person with knowledge of self. PERIOD. I know the ways and actions of the white man. Schooled on that long ago while ya mama was changing your shitty pampers. My #=7, not 85, so know that. Really we shouldn’t even acknowledge you when you try to mischief make, because that is your nature, but being human it is just too fun. By the way, grafted boy, you can say what you want, but I wont be talking to you anymore, YOU WANT ATTENTION. Go suck your mom’s nipple or something.So if you respond, make it good. In accord with your true nature 6 as usual.

195. Aicheyearaem Says:

Naw, I saw some shit where Arliss fucked a Chinese woman and failed to be funny- also he is the dickless comepetition to Batman 1989 – but Arliss don’t bring his ass up on IMDB, Me.

196. skdamc Says:

Cam’s track is hot gargbage.

Difference is Artie uses it in a joke, while “Herr Kramer” lost his his cool and regressed to his lowest base self. It should NEVER be used by anyone. There is no justifcation for it. But that’s a whole ‘nother argument. And yeah, I’m Black

197. French Kevin Says:

# edub Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 10:15 am

@french kevin

*logs into online bank account*
    *checks balance*

HA HAAAAAAAAaaaaa!!!!!

Boooooorrrrrrrrrrrrinngggg… I thought it was actually gonna be a banger. I was like yeah, Cam about to do a lyrical assualt on Hov. I don’t discriminate, shit, I do own a few of money’s albums. And I like East Coast slick talk too, but it just wasn’t impressive. His previous diss was better and pure comedy. This, however… eh.

Ant Says:

November 21st, 2006 at 4:31 am
    One last Cam’ron flow: Read it slow.

^ LMAO. Ok, lets take a vote… which one do yall like better? Ant’s pseudo Cam verse or my pseudo JR Writer verse?:

I’m the buyer of buyers
    I supply the suppliers
    ‘05 whip? switch it up
    I retire the tires
    I burn fire with fire
    you get fired, I’m hired
    in the hood, you’s a snitch
    you just lie on the liars
    walkin’ streets with the wire
    Ya girl? Desire this sire
    Don’t try it, I’ll try her
    you broke, your crib looks dire
    no line, your wig look like Myers (Halloween nigga)
    need a job? start tomorrow
    you can hand out Diplomat fliers
    your crew is fags, flunkies, and fruits
    mangos and papayas
    my chicks, look like Mya
    Yours? look like Khia
    we do songs wit’ r&b divas
    just ask Mariah
    when I say I got Ice Creams on
    I don’t mean Edy’s or Breyers
    If I stain ‘em, I toss ‘em
    you stand next to the drier
    I’m new to this game
    You washed up, old and gray
    You need to retire
    Flat screens on my wall
    You change channels with needle nosed pliers
    You be needin’ those pliers
    The hood know you sing to the cops
    No need for the choir
    If I say I’ll let the mac kick back and chop
    I’m not try’na “hiya!” ya…

199. A Tizzle Says:

Are you kidding me with that basic ass flow? Cam sound the same on every song. Just peep the song right after his weak diss. He ain’t got no versatility. Him, Dipset and his whole fan base is garbage. and if you a Jim Jones fan, real hip hop fans need to stomp ya ass out.

200. Hate It or Love It Says:

wha up nah right… anybody know what #’s game did? did yall predict jay’s #’s? he’s up against the best of U2 and the beatles for the week #1 slot!

201. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^lol @ hiphop baby……aight like the grime scene, if mc’s are battling it doesnt matter whos right whos wrong, phuck facts most people dont care about em anyway…….its about ‘lets see who can go at who other the hardest’ not ‘who can play the bigger man’

an thats why some’ll say cam killed, didnt effect nas’ career of course but cam went in raw

this lil ni99 nas think he live like me
    shot 5,sell pies like me..
    now cam gonna blast i done ran thought his past…taliban on his ass
    that ni99 very soft?????just like terrycloth

youll really run to africa
    sucker for love,….nelson mandela, we all boned winnie…

your careers over like mike, any mike jordan jasckson,tyson

etc,etc extremely edited bt you get my drift….

202. YIDIEL TRAVELMASTERZ Says:

THIS IS TRASH… SOUNDS EERIE, BUT THATS ABOUT IT…
    ITS NOT HOT AT ALL, THERE IS NO HEAT TO IT, ITS NOT EVEN LUKE WARM… HOW MANY TIMES CAN YA CALL A DUDE JOE CAMEL… NAS STARTED THAT I BELIEVE… MANY THOUGHT IT… BUT NAS SAID IT… THEN AFTER NAS GIVES YOU THE AMMO YOU GET AT HIM TOO…LOL

JAY-Z:
    THE LAST TIME YOU WENT PLATINUM YOU HAD MY CHAIN ON (ROCAFELLA CHAIN)

DAMN AIN’T THAT THE TRUTH!!!
    STAY A BUSINESS MAN, AND PUSH YOUR ARTIST…
    YOU’RE BETTER OFF CAM…LOL

203. Exclusive rap hip hop spot | Rap Hip Hop News Says:

after i watched that i never wanna listen to jay again

204. G7 Says:

^Cam had to use a famous Biggie line and Pacs lines are in there I think for that Nas diss, so that’s weak. No originality. And this Jay diss is a lullabye. If I feel like taking a nap I’ll pop this track in. It can’t fail.

205. crazy88since88 Says:

I Used to fuck with Cam, but more and more, the shit is gettin wacker and wacker… hes Madd tired… i started to dose off listening to that shit. CAM, WHAT HAPPEND???

206. Miami dade county 305 Says:

Yo who could take stanron seriously doe…this is the same nigga dat ran at rucker park and didn’t help his so called homie…Lets call a spade a spade this nigga is fake..he can’t talk about no gangsta shit….The nigga is a ball player…the nigga never had a fist fight in his life…yo dat flaw ass nigga can’t spit no gangsta shit to me….as a matter of fact his punk ass got rob down here in miami for his jewels….So dat nigga need to just fall back. And Capo, you need to part ways wit dat fuck boi…he can’t be trusted if shit really goes down…the nigga is gonna run again..think about dat….he left u for dead…at rucker park….nigga have no heart….punk ass nigga…Dade county 305 dats what it is

207. ChickMagnet Says:

Thanx Real.Talk. I neva heard that one so I guess it can’t be that serious. Gotta go with Yidiel & G7 on this one. Cam is totally useless nowadays regardless of his bank accounts. You know you suck when your hypeman/weed carrier(jim ones) surpasses you as far as bangers are concerned. True Story!

208. ATL Says:

BULLSHIT. THIS IS GARBAGE FOR REAL

209. kobkilla aka where u seen it first Says:

quit hatin on cam nigga is nice…..like he been sayn he aint even tryn to rap he dont even like it…he just do it for fun and hear niggaz run they mouth…
    dipset all day

*uck that old head

210. YIDIEL TRAVELMASTERZ Says:

THIS IS TRASH… SOUNDS EERIE, BUT THATS ABOUT IT…

JAY-Z:
    THE LAST TIME YOU WENT PLATINUM YOU HAD MY CHAIN ON (ROCAFELLA CHAIN)

DAMN AIN’T THAT THE TRUTH!!!
    STAY A BUSINESS MAN, AND PUSH YOUR ARTIST…
    YOU’RE BETTER OFF CAM…LOL

211. louiefuse Says:

happy b’day real.

212. Complex » Blog Archive » Killa Cam Tries To Assassinate the President Says:

[…] You knew this was coming. With Jim Jones getting so much attention in his latest tiff with Jay-Z, it only made sense for Cam’ron to join in the fray. Maybe this time someone will actually listen. […]

213. B-Heezie Says:

Sanitation……PURE SANITATION……

214. KP Da Kingpin Says:

Damn, i’m pissed that i’m late for this one….ARE YA’LL SERIOUS WHEN YA’LL SAY THAT CAM IS NOT LYRICAL…Just Wondering!
    KILLA GOT THAT DUDE GOOD

215. miguel024 Says:

cam killed jay

216. moneyray Says:

THiS Is TRaSh BroTHa

217. GET EMM HOV Says:

WATCH OUT FOR ETHER PART 2

218. 50 ст. » Линк4ета към няколко тройки! Says:

[…] Първо от тук можеш да изсму4еш дис4ето на Cam’ron за Jay-Z. Cam’ron хвярля няколко рими и към Nas. Втората 4аст на дис4ето трепе, в на4алото ми се струва, 4е му е трудно да стои в ритъм. Накратко – дис4е, което трябва да 4уеш. […]

219. nini Says:

my only problem is how he called Beyonce a bitch and now he’s using her song. What does she have to do with this? Thats weak as hell.

220. SHITTYSIDE Says:

Cam stay on your level go battle G Unit ..
    cause this is trash rap

221. Laughin@yaniggas!!! Says:

The most recent song by Cam that i thought was lyrical was his feature on Kanye West’s song “Gone”

222. sopranojersey Says:

I thought i was a cam fan, That shit was weak as hell. I mean if the old cam was to spit it would be a dis, this rooty tooty luwi is whack!

223. RUGGA Says:

CAMRON IS A PROBLEM I DONT NO WAT YA TALKIN BOUT YA DIGG, JAY-Z DONT WANT IT WIT DIPSET, DIPSET WILL EAT EM UP EARLY JAY-Z ANT NUTTIN BUT FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! DIPSET ALL DAY NEW YORK WE BAKK

224. rofl Says:

wtf those lyrics were good but the beat suckd thats why u guys dont like it..

225. Geostigma Says:

G7 u hatin. That was one track and it was trying to be funny. He used like 10 obvious references from famous diss songs in the same track going on Nas. The song is funny as shit, but JayZ reuses lyrics from people you may or may not have heard of and mainly biggie on like half his songs. Theres a huge difference.

And for the record Cam didnt kill Nas, Nas didnt respond because he was takin hov at the time and he let Nashawn play with the dips for a bit. But Cam aint garbage like some people are saying either. Each one of them “Nursery Rhymes” has a deeper meaning to it that youre either too lazy to try and understand, or your not familiar enough with his style to get that hes really saying something. He repeats words and talks in phrases, so it does sound sort of childish to the untrained ear, but theres always a new meaning when he does it. Thats his flow, and its alot harder to master than it sounds.

If you thought Purple Haze was garbage, you didnt understand it. Cam was a beast when he came out, like people said similar to Eminem, and his flow has progressed.

To those of yall that listened to this track 3 times and didnt get it, I dont know if yall need a translator to get Cam or something but Ill give yall a hint, think twice about most of what he says and try to picture it. It almost always has a deeper meaning. N if something sound dumb to you, point it out n just ask n you will probably wind up thinkin you dumb or dumb to the streets for not gettin it at first.

check out a couple of his freestyles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6n1I8EZ02I

226. nunya bizness Says:

This is really turning some of us heads OFF of hip hop. Too bad he bit off Beyonce. Oh well…

227. brick127 Says:

This is Trash!!!! they ask for Jay to come out.. Now Dipsat and dipset movement is on the RUN!!!!

228. NativeNewYorker Says:

Lets face facts.
    1) If your talkin money, cars, jewlery, clothes, homes, vacation spots or any other forms of “ballin” while dissin Jay? You Lose.
    2) If your dissin the age with somebody who’s only five years older than you (would a 20yo call a 25yo “old”?)
    You lose.
    3) If somebody is only “old” because they got famous before you came in, stayed famous after you left, and was more famous when you came back?
    You Lose
    4) If you say “your not what the people want.” (JR Writer) to somebody whos topped your ENTIRE CREWS sales in ONE WEEK after 4 disses from 3 members?
    You lose
    5) If your dissin chicks when outside of a video shoot NOBODIES EVER SEEN YOU WITH ONE. Specially when his outsells you too?
    You Lose
    6) If your dissin another mans looks and your not a woman? Your gay so automaticlly
    You Lose

I’m not on anybodies side for real, but if you ignore all that and scream Jay’s losing? Your not a Dipset fan your a Jay hater.

229. Geostigma Says:

1. Nobody said they got more bread than Jay, the dips just said they got more style than Jay and enough bread to out do him when it comes to being modern fashion wise and with cars, planes etc.. Cam said he’d be on any resort Jiggas on and that basically Jays style is stuck in the stone ages with the flip flops etc. He basically called him a sucka, and that his money was stolen from Dame, Biggie, and everyone on his label since no ones eatin on Def Jam, while Cam makes sure all the dips are ballin to some extent.

2. Cam and Jimmy just turned 30 n feel theyre still in theyre prime. Whereas a 36/37 year old guy coming out of retirment is reminiscent of Jordan on the Wizards. I mean that is around the age you get past your prime.

3. Not the reason. But Jigga appeals to a different crowd than Cam since as he said in more words or less he sold his soul for money. Changed his style so even white people who dont listen to rap could appreciate it. Cam still tries to keep it hood.

4. Kinda agreed. I liked Writers Block pt 3, but as smart as his lyrics are at times, JR comes off as a dumb kid sometimes. And WB3 shoulda been the cd, since his real cd had like 2-3 good cuts, n the rest was mediocre. Got a lot of potential but not ready to make history till he gets the formula right.

5. I’m not sure about all this since I dont really go lookin for pics of the dips. But Cam strikes me as the person not to roll with one girl for too long as he aint a “sucka for love”. And he does talk about tabloids questioning him bout being seen with Mariah, Vivica, and Angela Basset. If Jay-Z wasn’t with someone so famous for so long I don’t think this argument would come up anyway.

6. Nas dissed his looks on Ether too. That aint make him Gay and it didn’t make him lose. It just means there’s a good chance Jigga may be one of the ugliest dudes in the game. I mean if you were beefin with Sam Cassell who wouldnt comment on his alien lookin ass? There’s a point of hideousness where its generally acceptable to comment on anther man’s looks. And if you resemble an animal, alien, or mythical beast its even more likely someones gonna comment. I mean I’m as far from gay as it gets I’d probably kill myself if God aint make ass n titties n pussy, but even I realize the man resembles a T-rex.

And even though I know Jigga has more money than the whole of Dipset combined most likely, I think alot of you are underestimating what they got. As Jim said to Mase, most of there money isn’t even related to album sales. Same goes for Jay. Dipset makes more off tours and even liquor. Cam even got an easy 4 mil from Def Jam for some reason a few years back without ever putting out a record under them, which is why I think he said he robbed Jay at his desk job. And like BG with Koch they get much bigger returns on their album shares than dudes under other companies sellin the same amount anyway.

Besides its just starting to get ugly I dont think you can say either side is losing right now, but Jim did make him look foolish when he put out a funnier diss the same day (Jay-Z is a better rapper, but Jones adlibs won that battle).

230. Shannon Says:

Cam’ron you did it man, I hold my head high for you, keep bringing thoses disses i fuckin hate that fagget ass Jay-z, dipset!! i fucken love it man keep that shit up fo’ real man…….peace shannon!

231. Shannon Says:

F*CK JAY-Z AND HIS LITTLE BITCH TOO…………BALLLLIN””””’

232. Shannon Says:

& F*CK ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE HATIN’ YA’LL CAN GO SUCK JAY-Z’S LEFT NUT, FUCKIN BITCHES

233. NativeNewYorker Says:

Prime example of my last statement.

234. Geostigma Says:

lol everybody’s got there over the top crazed defensive fans. But like I said this battles just heating up. Too soon too call. And right now the person profiting the most off of it all is Jim Jones. It’s impossible to say the Dips are losing, and it would also be foolish to think Jay-Z is done for.

This is like a boxing match and like Cam said this is just round 1 of 15 rounds.
    The dips are prepared for the long haul and now that they managed to get under Jiggas skin he’s going to have to stay involved until one side delivers the killing blow. Alot of people dont seem to realize but Nas and Jigga had been going at it for a while on mixtapes and in concert before the album cuts for Takeover and Ether were released. And even then there were more disses (though after super ugly it was all subliminal).

235. McCann19 Says:

DIPSETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! BITCH

236. emag Says:

It’s offical! camron is the new Ja-Rule of hip hop. lol

237. emag Says:

I never thought I would see the day when I thought mase is better then Cam, cam you are offically off the hot seat.

238. Baller Says:

CAM’ROM- YOU MUST NOT KNOW (EXTENDED)- JAY Z DISS
    You came back now you done son
    weak ass lyrics aint worth a buck
    Im sittin wit yo gurl Beyonce
    We bout ta fuck and suck
    she keep tellin me move tha dick ta tha ta tha left
    You must not know bout me
    Ill fukk yo bitch in a minute
    Ill lil cams running around in a minute
    so dont eva get ta thinkin your irreplacable
    You must not know bout me
    see nigga i used ta like you
    untill you start jumpin on tha dick wit nas
    fukkin alll kelis left over shit
    yea u a fag (no homo)
    but you want me too (no homo)
    Low key thoe u want mah wee thoe
    nikka mah shit worth a billion
    imma make yo bitch worth a trillin (KIlla)
    Shit nigga move yo shit ta tha left , ta tha left.

239. Shannon Says:

DiPlOmAts!!!!! there going to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!