Daily Headlines 11-17-06

Diddy shows up At Tyra’s show in a helicopter.

Info on Russell’s pilgrimage to Africa

Mos Def’s court date has been pushed back.

Ghostface appears on NBC sitcom 30 Rock

The shady one-man corporation that’s destroying hip-hop (thanks exo)

Shots fired: The PS3 sets off a crime wave.

65 Responses to “Daily Headlines 11-17-06”

1. Ms. Cici Says:

Yeah boy!!

2. G7 Says:

3. G7 Says:

fluck!! lol

4. 456 Says:

can i live?

5. Son_Of_Ether Says:

-Speaking of which, Jimmy plans to release a remix of “We Fly High (Ballin’)” with Jay’s verse on it. Hov lost.

^^haha at other blogs using the “won/loss” method now.

6. 456 Says:

the first twenty post on the last threads= hilarious.

7. I Fux Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

^ Marc Anthony is prolly not strapped but his Yayo carriers are……..Fact

8. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

i told yall some time ago blog lingo, is the new urban slang

9. G7 Says:

Diddy is corny for the helicopter stunt on Tyra. His head stays swollen. I’d laugh for a year straight if he ever pulled an MC Hammer…just ended up flat broke. Shit would be hilarious.

456… *chimes Lion King music* What’s good chief?

Feces… all other blogs be jackin’ the hell outta Nahright slang:

ethered
    win/loss
    greater than sign >

Iight… I’m out for the moment… holla at yall in a few…

13. I Fux Says:

@ D billz

^ Cuban link was dope for a minute…………then he fell off like Darius Miles all potential no hardwork

14. I Fux Says:

I use ethered or ether so regularly now that my boys started to use without them recognizing that I started it amongst are circle

15. G7 Says:

Props to Russell for his efforts in Africa. That’s great to see. His new best friend is on point too!

in all fairness, all of that slang (except for ‘ethered’) orignated on the SOHH boards..as much as I’d like to take credit.

17. I Fux Says:

I will one day be apreciated for No RRR

18. smooth criminal Says:

this is the jim jones reply ft jay-z n juelz holla at me

19. The Truth... Says:

Jay’s dis was good….but he lost.
    Great comeback from Jimmy…..you gotta admit it. Nobody was expecting it like that and that quick.

20. French Kevin Says:

All I wanna know is, who died over their PS3?

21. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 17th, 2006 at 2:11 pm

^^^I KNOW ES..THEY MADE it a hot line…we made it a hot song…congrats on that RocContest..holla at me if you need a “NahRight” hoodie with the stash weed compartment to ROC.

22. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

lil rob > jay-z

23. smooth criminal Says:

he put juelz on it to get sum more shyt started

24. 456 Says:

jay is on his gully. you sleepin on the fact that jay needed to be in the streets image-wise. he seemed too detached. The “beef” works for both of them but jay will benefit far more. step your art of war game up.

25. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

yo you gotta peep this new prodigy video, im loving it, reaaal gutter

trifelife.wordpress.com/2006/11/17/prodigy-mac-10-handle-video/

26. G7 Says:

I Fux Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 2:12 pm
    I will one day be apreciated for No RRR

^I Fux, so far it seems like you’re the only one using RRR. I think a few others have. Hopefully that catches on soon for you. I was once a true wrestling fan so I can dig it- No RRR, lol.

27. Miss L Says:

“jay needed to be in the streets image-wise. he seemed too detached.”

glad u recognize that but i dont see this diis helpin jay in that department at all

28. killa jones Says:

HOW COME MOBB DEEEP NEVA GO AT JAY LIKE THIS…..DAME SHAME

29. Son_Of_Ether Says:

# The Truth… Says:
    November 17th, 2006 at 2:17 pm

Jay’s dis was good….but he lost.

^^I knew..Jim’s “stupid” smart

30. strong chef Says:

lmao @ “old head”

31. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

mobb deep did release a couple of jay diss tracks after the takeover but they were never out like that for whatever reason

32. strong chef Says:

but jay’s verse was still better

33. Son_Of_Ether Says:

trifelife.wordpress.com/2006/11/17/prodigy-mac-10-handle-video/

^^^Fire

34. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

anyone peep that video yet? im kinda excited about it cause the song is dope on some old throwback deep funk shit, he got his verses together and the video is just gully. not g-unit-y at all

35. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

^^Fire

^^ im saying

36. smooth criminal Says:

they both smart but jimmy’s not lyrical hov is. hov said “let the games begiN” so there’s gonna b more. the question is how fast will jay respond. is that hanger tour today?

37. Miss L Says:

“u say 30 the new 20 but u 40 im 30 so whos 20”

jim said we had to do one for the old ppl lol

38. G7 Says:

>>HOW COME MOBB DEEEP NEVA GO AT JAY LIKE THIS…..DAME SHAME

The Nas and Jay story has always been talked about and we all pretty much know it by heart. But how did Mobb Deep and Jay start?????? I know Prodigy said a little something about “Can I Live” on Murda Muzik, but I don’t know if that’s where it all started.

39. 456 Says:

after reading her posts over the last few weeks i beginning to suspect miss l of avian tendencies.

40. Miss L Says:

avian tendencies.

lmao

41. Miss L Says:

@456
    i do fly high

42. bxconnect Says:

G7 prodigy was in the source a few years ago saying that jigga was never saying shit when the east west shit was popping off.

43. Miss L Says:

“jay needed to be in the streets image-wise. he seemed too detached.”

glad u recognize that but i dont see this diss helpin jay in that department at all

^456 u disagree so we agree to disagree
    whats the problem?

44. icegrill Says:

has hell hath no fury leaked yeT?

45. green eyes Says:

wahts going on people?
    spot where’s my red stripe?

46. Son_Of_Ether Says:

“I aint even wipin my sweat/it’s keeping me cool”(c)LMNO P

47. smooth Says:

BEEF MIX JIMMY FT HOV n JUELZ

48. smooth Says:

“tell nas to buy you a kufi for christmas” – jim jones

49. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

How do the Jimmy diss sound?

50. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

How do the Jimmy diss sound?

hoev lost

51. smooth Says:

How do the Jimmy diss sound?

^u dont got audio?

52. green eyes Says:

MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 3:00 pm
    How do the Jimmy diss sound?

^ corny

53. smooth Says:

You 38 and you still bloggin… UUGGGG. Im 26 young’n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 3:02 pm
    How do the Jimmy diss sound?
    —
    hoev lost

^^^^^^

hov lost so far. but it aint over yet my nig

54. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

green eyes Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 3:04 pm
    MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 3:00 pm
    How do the Jimmy diss sound?

^ corny

^ i figured as much.

55. 456 Says:

@miss l

no problem. just noticed your transparent and baseless hate. lol.

56. You 38 and you still bloggin... UUGGGG. Im 26 young'n, so is the PLUUGGGGS Says:

Congratulations to Eskay of NahRight.com! Keep an eye on Rocafella.com for Eskay’s recaps of some of the events surrounding the release of JAY-Z’s new album, KINGDOM COME!
    —————–
    wowwwww! All the fallacio has finally paid off…….

*walks toward eskay as if he was giving him a high five*

*eskay trys to connect with plugs five*

*as eskay’s hand goes up, plugs comes down and runs hand over hair waves*

57. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

green i’ll give you red stripes

….on your booty

58. Ms. Cici Says:

It’s official. Hip Hop Is Dead is leaking already. Wow.

59. The Truth... Says:

green eyes Says:
    November 17th, 2006 at 3:04 pm
    MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 3:00 pm
    How do the Jimmy diss sound?

^ corny
    _____________________

Stop lyin’…..why does it hurt to say the Truth…? I’m not a big fan of JZ, but I said his dis track was good….how you gonna say Jones’ was corny?!

60. Miss L Says:

“baseless hate”

who am i hatin on? dont even say jay cause i would never disrespect hova.
    jay is light yrs away from dipset on every level. shit i got my “avian tendencies” and I couldnt even see jay if I tried and dipset certainly isnt seeing him but dipset continues to do what they do..”they refuse to lose” and its hilarious that its workin for them

will someone like jim jones be relevant a decade from now like jay. I seriously can not see that happenin but for right now he is relevant and jay reinforced that by addressin him

61. I Fux Says:

spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

November 17th, 2006 at 2:21 pm
    yo you gotta peep this new prodigy video, im loving it, reaaal gutter

trifelife.wordpress.com/2006/11/17/prodigy-mac-10-handle-video/

^^^^^^^yo that was dope………..hey what language is that?

62. iLL Change Says:

>> Rizoh has the actual Jimmy Source cover, as well as the alternate joint with Exhibit.

Exhibit? its Xzibit.

63. Miss L Says:

trifelife.wordpress.com/2006/11/17/prodigy-mac-10-handle-video/

^damn just checked it out. shit is nice. anyone got the mp3?

the last few things i heard prodigy on i was feelin
    i liked him on “straight murder” wit 50 and his
    verse on “when ur dyin” wit 40 glocc was nice too

props to whoever posted the vid..and props to whoever directed the video..
    nicest video i seen in a minute

64. CCR Says:

i saw that on 30 rock last night, awesome show.

65. nation of moderation Says:

>> as well as the alternate joint with Exhibit.

spellcheck or humour?