AZ Interview/Envy Trailer

AHH has a new AZ interview up. It’s decent, nothing groundbreaking. He mentions that he’s appearing in this flick Envy that I don’t recalll hearing about before, but I could be wrong. Trailer is above.

AllHipHop.com: What can we expect to hear from Quiet Money Records after The Format?

AZ: After The Format, I think I’ve got like five more, 10 more albums in me.

Now, that’s what I like to hear. As for the movie, I might have to pass. Sosa is my boy and everything, but I don’t know if I can make it through an entire movie that features Ray J in such a prominent role.

56 Responses to “AZ Interview/Envy Trailer”

1. Dem Says:

1th.

2. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

star ledger

3. KonishiwaBitches Says:

yes iya

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn, 10 more albums….

5. Two-Times Says:

It’s the Infamous Nah …. R.I.G.H.T.

6. 911 Says:

@ KLO Bleek’s Five head: tinyurl.com/yhj6k9

7. I Fux Says:

Two-Times Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:36 pm
    Hey all of y’all basketball fans or anyone up for a check this out, it’s hiliarous:

^^^^^^ tooo funny

8. MR. MEEN Says:

features Ray J in such a prominent role.

Hey dont hate on Ray hes a good dude djed his birthday party in LA earlier this year. CRAAAZY. the purple the piff the dro fire it up..

@shanti- I dunno Ill have to try again but all of spikes movies have too many themes. Its like cuz he is the only black director he tries to tackle everything.
    Still I shed tears when they killed Radio Raheem

9. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

911, link snot working

10. Two-Times Says:

I Fux

Actually now that I saw it again… it ain’t that funny cause the kid was real young.. hope he was ok…

11. G7 Says:

Anybody know how AZ’s numbers are looking for the Format??

12. KLO Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:39 pm
    911, link snot working

^^^ yeah its down…

13. I Fux Says:

I was on ebay on some PS3 are over 3k in bidding, my boy is about to come up

>>Hey dont hate on Ray hes a good dude djed his birthday party in LA earlier this year.

oh well in that case I’ll buy 2 copies of the DVD. smh

15. 911 Says:

tinyurl.com/ydbmru

This should work……shits funny as hell.

16. Maybe Not Says:

so no jay z?

17. 911 Says:

Fux bad bidness move mayne….unless of course u didn’t have the 600.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****Nigga probably handed out fake thug gift bags to all the guests and shit…(Ray, not Meen)

19. Dem Says:

“I was on ebay on some PS3 are over 3k in bidding, my boy is about to come up”

*wonders if i should call in sick tomorrow so i can stand in a where they give away $2400*

20. Two-Times Says:

shits funny as hell.

^^ Hell yeah… LMAO.. that explains why he always rocking the fitted

21. MD Cutie Says:

Can someone please give me a link to download the One Blood Remix?

22. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

be carefull commenting on dudes looks can be considered somewhat estrogenny

23. Caliber Says:

i15.tinypic.com/2vaavd4.jpg

24. I Fux Says:

911 Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:43 pm
    Fux bad bidness move mayne….unless of course u didn’t have the 600.

^^ I didnt have the time to stand in line if that was the case ……but as soon as my ex got me the ticket….. I couldnt just keep it and buy one cuz my boy would have looked at me funny if he ever found out that I kept the ticket and bought it myself……..plus I was under the impression that he actually wanted the PS3 fucker…….I should have known …….my ex also told me shouldnt couldnt get more than 1 ticket

>>Anybody know how AZ’s numbers are looking for the Format??

yo, I didn’t even wanna bring it up, but that nigga’s album wasn’t even in the top 200….

26. Shanti Says:

coldplay i see bad behavior can no longer hold you back

27. Caliber Says:

..two times whats tha problem w/ tha dvd..it should be converted from pdf to avi

28. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

@Eskay

I know you heard that Jay-Z diss to Jimbo

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“I was on ebay on some PS3 are over 3k in bidding, my boy is about to come up”

***Damn, some niggas shouldn’t be allowed to go online, unsupervised-$3K?…That’s like damn near 8 car payments, for me…..fuck that “don’t wanna grow up, Toys R Us kid” shit, I’m debating whether or not I’mma pay the 600 for the PS3, once he hype settles down….

30. Caliber Says:

..es u fuck w/ Team Arliss right? i know u a D BLOCK head..don’t tell me me and KLO are tha only ones…trav comin home soon, now we need that St. Raw mixtape hosted by Big Mike & Supa

31. I Fux Says:

I should have come up with a skeem to get my sister, girl and dog in line bought like 4 PS3 at give or take 2500 on ebay and thats 10k overall sales minus 2500 for the purchase price and thats 7500 in come up money I would have had a nice christmas no stress ………….*goes in bathtub and cries like Ace Ventura after kissing a man* no rrr

32. Two-Times Says:

Caliber

Ohhh ok… I didn’t know it has to be converted…
    Is their software for that? ( hopefully free? )

My bad for all the questions..

33. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

coldplay i see bad behavior can no longer hold you back

^yea shanti, I’m back like I left somthing, but the whole time I’ve been watching from afar

34. green eyes Says:

what up what up

35. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

what up, GE….

36. MR. MEEN Says:

oh well in that case I’ll buy 2 copies of the DVD. smh

LOL…come on eskay you know you bumped wait a minute back in the day…LOL…naw dudes cool but on the music or acting tip Id rather watch paint dry. That one joint on his new album was cool though

37. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

that movie dosnt look like the typical bootleg hood flick, seems like they put a little effort into the production, but I wonder who did the casting, Ray J a gangsta?

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol @ Meen justifying friendships…you’re reminding me of Austin powers when they found that swedish pump in his belongings after he got unthawed, “That sort of thing just isn’t my bag, baby”….lol, and j/k

39. Dem Says:

“fuck that “don’t wanna grow up, Toys R Us kid” shit, I’m debating whether or not I’mma pay the 600 for the PS3, once he hype settles down….”

^^ remember when the ps2 came out? i know mad people who got that shit first week on ebay.. in store wtv… and everyone of them were fucked up within the first year of normal usage. i’m pretty sure i’m gonna cop the xbox360. hoping for a price break but they already cost 400… no need for a break against $600 ps3.

40. G7 Says:

eskay Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:47 pm
    >>Anybody know how AZ’s numbers are looking for the Format??

^ Damn, and he still wants to put out 5-10 more albums with numbers like that. That’s what you call a true love for hiphop!! Each album seems to sell less and less but the quality in his music is still there.

41. green eyes Says:

i dated a dude once who tried to play the first ray j CD for me as mood music. i made him change it. i was too disturbed that a grown ass man not only had the first ray j CD, but got outta bed ran to his car and brought it back to play it. smh

42. Two-Times Says:

Damn. Game really made Junior Reid squawk over a massacred version of his own classic. I’m saddened by that. Cham was cool with it like a motherfucker. I remember those days when Junior Reid being there, even if exploited, would have been enough for me, too.

Back to Butterfly Boy. Nigga bent his neck around off the stage like Mr. Fantastic to give Jay-Z a Bee-J. Why he always gotta dedicate shit? If you really wanna please Mr. Carter, why don’t you take a spot of his advice? Just rhyme, homie.

— from another site…. haha

43. Mac Brown Says:

green eyes Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:58 pm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :)

44. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^a phatty will make a man do the strangest things.

45. KLO Says:

Caliber Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:51 pm

^^^^ D-Block Next Generation is a PROBLEM!

46. Mac Brown Says:

Green

He must have got the impression that you would be into that sort of music.

*AZ – will never do big numbers cuz the youth don’t even know who the phuck he is.

47. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I remember DMX, talking about a Belly part 2, how true is that.

48. green eyes Says:

Mac Brown Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 2:00 pm
    Green

He must have got the impression that you would be into that sort of music.

^ nah, he was just kinda off in a general sort of way

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

November 16th, 2006 at 1:58 pm

***Looks around dramatically/panic-stricken, then turns to greenie with shaky index finger extended to lips, and nervous Richard Pryor-esque expression ….”Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

***Exhales***

Turns back to rest of the NR crew….”Ha ha, them was jokes, she always be playin and shit……”

>>Damn, and he still wants to put out 5-10 more albums with numbers like that. That’s what you call a true love for hiphop!! Each album seems to sell less and less but the quality in his music is still there.

yeah I love it, thats what it’s all about.

51. Shanti Says:

lol @ icon

52. green eyes Says:

lmao at icon
    again

53. kevhous Says:

If you aint got that Format go cop it shit is fire.

54. Two-Times Says:

no it’s not… it’s about the cake

lol

55. strong chef Says:

whats better than jay admittin he lost to nas

56. thekid10705 Says:

AZ: That I’m one of the greatest of all time, and I’m not going nowhere. I’m one of the pioneers of the Hip-Hop movement and I’ve added so much to it.

^^^^^
    Bold statement, definitely is no joke but definitely inconsistent, like God’s Son…Back to back AZ & Nas are two of the baddest..I wish we could see more of that mid 90’s , the firm , like the way they use run the Clue tapes for awhile….WORD!!!