Jay-Z GQ Cover

jay-gq-cover-tagged.jpg

Big thanks to Chris Huvane.

271 Responses to “Jay-Z GQ Cover”

1. Foekist Says:

Just what we need… More Hov.

2. Two-Times Says:

It’s the Infamous Nah R.I.G.H.T

3. G7 Says:

trois

4. spotrusherz Says:

daddy yankee > jay-z

5. Foekist Says:

man, this Thai food is killer

6. spotrusherz Says:

btw my site is the second one after yours that pops up when you google “nas jay-z black republican”

we runnin this rap shit

7. landLORD Says:

… is there a story about nahright.com in GQ ? …

9. Two-Times Says:

landLORD Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:28 pm
    … is there a story about nahright.com in GQ ? …

^ damn I just saw that…. hahaha

Lol @ me and Land’s ESP

11. strong chef Says:

Thang goodness its not one of those GAY 50 poses.

>>Question: Eskay – Did you add that little Nahright.com at the bottom of the cover?

nah, there’s a feature.

>>nah, there’s a feature

I wish, but nah I have to start taggin shit cuz niggas like to jack images and not give credit.

14. Foekist Says:

Anybody know where the name “Nahright” comes from?

>>Anybody know where the name “Nahright” comes from?

ha ha, strong chef knows. it’s a funny story, maybe I’ll tell it one day.

16. Two-Times Says:

nah, there’s a feature.

^^ Word! That’s tight…

I told y’all yesterday:

Nahright is like G-Unit of the blog game…. They run the show….

17. strong chef Says:

yup

18. Foekist Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:32 pm
    >>Anybody know where the name “Nahright” comes from?

ha ha, strong chef knows. it’s a funny story, maybe I’ll tell it one day.
    $$$$

Ah, so either Strong Chef is someone who knows you personally, or he’s an old timer on here with a new name.

19. strong chef Says:

yall could actually look up the meaning in the urban dictionary.

but where it comes from is a story behind it

>>nah, there’s a feature

^ i.e. DJ’s screamin’ over exclusives

21. I Fux Says:

By the way what kind of argument is he didnt even have tattoos 4 years ago, wtf…… is there a statue of limitations to when you got your tats and if that means your real or not, I was watching an AI game in his rookie year and he had one Tat does that make him fake , cuz fuck I know all tattoos are real when they put that ink on your skin ………NO making a butterfly into LA

>>Anybody know where the name “Nahright” comes from?

ha ha, strong chef knows. it’s a funny story, maybe I’ll tell it one day.

^ Gotta feelin’ there’s a chick involved.

23. Foekist Says:

strong chef Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:34 pm
    yall could actually look up the meaning in the urban dictionary.

but where it comes from is a story behind it

*leans forward in chair*
    *throws hands violently in the air out of irritation*
    What the f— is the big secret?! Just tell us arready! F— otta here

Thang goodness its not one of those GAY 50 poses.

^ With funny style shit around his neck. Blowin’ in the wind.

25. strong chef Says:

no big secret it’s a stor eskay will tell yall.
    its not that serious though

26. Foekist Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:37 pm
    Thang goodness its not one of those GAY 50 poses.

^ With funny style shit around his neck. Blowin’ in the wind.

$$$$

Word to muvah I thought that was a snake around his neck when I first saw that pic.

27. E From BK Says:

Damn Eskay, niggas comparing you to G Unit.

28. Foekist Says:

strong chef Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:38 pm
    no big secret it’s a stor eskay will tell yall.
    its not that serious though

All good I’m just wildin

Nahright is like G-Unit Def Jam of the blog game…. They run the show….

30. Caliber Says:

..yerroo

31. strong chef Says:

yo I dropped dead, actually that signifies the time he started to lose.

^ I thought it was some dominatrix type shit. He already had on a dress shirt wit’ no sleeves so it seemed like the theme fit.

E from BK… What about those NY Gees? Lol

34. I Fux Says:

YO Bol just gave Snoop Blue Carpet> Kingdom Come

>>What the f— is the big secret?! Just tell us arready! F— otta here

sheesh…the phrase actually comes from D-block, Styles P’s cousin specifically. strong’s younger brother stays with them, and he brought it into our inner circle. we ran with it, and the rest is history.

36. Foekist Says:

strong chef Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:40 pm
    yo I dropped dead, actually that signifies the time he started to lose.

El no comprende

37. Two-Times Says:

All the other blogs (not going say names, no promtion) are probably like: “Lets Bring back the Blog Game Back” like all them non-selling rappers said… Like I said Nahright the G-Unit of the blog game….

38. Caliber Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

_____________________________________________________________

my niggaz! i knew it…

*standing ovation

39. Foekist Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:43 pm
    >>What the f— is the big secret?! Just tell us arready! F— otta here

$$$$

That’s all you had to say to begin with… NIGGA
    *rolls eyes at Eskay* (nhjic)
    Where’s Reggaeton anyway, he been MIA for a while now ain’t he?

40. Caliber Says:

..BILLZ i got that kiss uploading..should be in ya inbox our in this thread shortly…

>>yo I dropped dead, actually that signifies the time he started to lose.

I think he meant the 50 GQ cover.

42. Foekist Says:

Two-Times Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:45 pm

El no comprende

43. G-town G Says:

Let me make my way into this convo. Just went and got the Game cd. Just wanted to let the haters know

Hey have yall heard that Young Buck chronic 2006?
    By the way my homie just brought me back an 8th of kali chronic so Im bought to get real fucked up soon as I get off!

44. Two-Times Says:

Eskay says:

^ Damn I didn’t know Nah was that D-Block connected… word… ok no more bad talking D-Block….

45. killa jones Says:

Irv Gotti’s NEW REALITY SHOW- possible presidency of Universal Music Group???
    ^^^^^^^^^^

he about to being murda inc back………..

>>That’s all you had to say to begin with… NIGGA

I was saving that story for my E True Hollywood Story, thats why I didn’t wanna tell it in the comments, but whatever.

47. Foekist Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:47 pm
    >>yo I dropped dead, actually that signifies the time he started to lose.

I think he meant the 50 GQ cover.

Ahhh… Mi now comprende

48. thekid10705 Says:

49. G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

^Already Es, thats real shit

50. Two-Times Says:

Foe

I was just kidding.. You know all those people saying “Bring NY back”…

51. Caliber Says:

Two-Times Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 1:47 pm

ok no more bad talking D-Block…
    ____________________________________________________________

..smh

52. Foekist Says:

*jelly*

so what.

>>ES, that shit is official! Did chris “zyce ctk” hoover have anything to do with it?….

you know it

54. Foekist Says:

Two-Times Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:49 pm
    Foe

I was just kidding.. You know all those people saying “Bring NY back”…

Gotcha

55. G-town G Says:

Foekist Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:49 pm

*jelly*

so what.

^Sorry my nigga didnt mean to make u jealous

56. Two-Times Says:

Caliber

What up homie…. You know it’s all in good fun anyways…

Oh by the way….What up Styles … What up Kiss… What up Supa Mario….

57. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

58. strong chef Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:47 pm
    >>yo I dropped dead, actually that signifies the time he started to lose.

yea my bad I was talkin bout 50
    well actually “40 cent now cause he dropped that dime”

59. Foekist Says:

Oh by the way….What up Styles … What up Kiss… What up Supa Mario….

“Maaaahdeeyooooo”

60. 456 Says:

look jay-z on the cover of gq without looking like a homo (no 50 cent)

61. Foekist Says:

well actually “40 cent now cause he dropped that dime”

(c)Al Queda

Thank me later.

62. G-town G Says:

456 Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:52 pm
    look jay-z on the cover of gq without looking like a homo (no 50 cent)

^Now thats funny

63. Two-Times Says:

Eskay

You know I’m cop that GQ just cause that Nahright shit…. No bootleg either…

64. strong chef Says:

# iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 1:51 pm

>did u all know the name eskay comes from first paer escobay and last part jay…eskay

thats the comment of the day!!

eskay is a closet nas stan lol

65. Caliber Says:

you think i need a haircut (c) hov (state property I)

66. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

u know d block coming up…they just copped that car wash

67. Foekist Says:

456,

Man my boy tried to teach me how to shoot 456 the other day, that’s gotta be some of the most confusing shit since… since…. It’s just confusing! Fuq it.

68. 456 Says:

okay i see the crew covered that. retract last post.

69. G-town G Says:

What the fuck has been up wit J-hood? I aint heard shit about him since his house burned up

70. strong chef Says:

yea good looks foekist

71. 456 Says:

Foekist Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 1:54 pm
    456,

^huh? it’s like blackjack for dice. what confused you?

72. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Caliber Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:53 pm
    you think i need a haircut (c) hov (state property I

that shut was mad funny…..how he never directly answered dmae dash he would just chg the subject……and then stare at thewatch for like ten mins

73. bxconnect Says:

yeah thats a better look then that 50 cover.i dont see 50 with that big ass smile anymore like when he first came out.50 was trying to take busy b spot with the biggest smile in hip hop.
    im still playing the kingdom come.no opinion yet.it will take another 4 listens.ok i really cant get past dig a hole.

74. Caliber Says:

G-town G Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 1:54 pm

____________________________________________________________

..puttin finishing touches and production editing on Tales From the Hood..hopefully 1st or 2nd quarter next year…

..till then cop this to get ya hood fix: i7.tinypic.com/48ztj41.jpg

75. Foekist Says:

456 Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:56 pm
    Foekist Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 1:54 pm
    456,

^huh? it’s like blackjack for dice. what confused you?

$$$$

Rilly doe? Now everything makes sense. We was both blowed, so that wasn’t the best time to try to learn I guess.

76. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:54 pm

he runs dblock car wash during the day but he be sellin some of his fire mixtapes up there…drag oon is the night manager

77. Foekist Says:

Aight kiddoze, lunch break’s over for the kid. 100

78. Rizz Says:

go buy game’s album

79. Two-Times Says:

Alright it’s Lunch time…. Later

Oh yeah by the way: What up D-block…. What up Stlyes..

lol….

80. G-town G Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:00 pm
    G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:54 pm

^Dawg I hope that was a joke. I mean shit to each his own but fuck that shit…
    Thanks for the link I jams D-Block bitches!

81. killa jones Says:

82. strong chef Says:

later urrbody

83. nation of moderation Says:

wow

84. G-town G Says:

Later.
    Ill be back thru to fuck wit yall

85. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Rizz Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:01 pm
    go buy game’s album

I don’t support gang banging strippers

86. spotrusherz Says:

g-town that chronic 2006 is straight, thug till my death day is my shit, and also that joint where he flips that mobb deep sample

87. G-town G Says:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cee-lo

89. G-town G Says:

spotrusherz Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:11 pm

^4sho!

90. E From BK Says:

This Game CD is pretty slick.

^ My nigga (c) Training Day. Whenever you and KLO in town… crabcakes, beer, and heffas on me.

92. 456 Says:

whutup nation.

93. G-town G Says:

E From BK Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:12 pm
    This Game CD is pretty slick.

^Co-sign!

>>That’s all you had to say to begin with… NIGGA

^ Or VH1’s Where Are They Now?

95. G-town G Says:

Damn I had to kome back shit I dont have any other site to go to.
    Nahright is like home dammit.
    Plus these damn firewalls wont allow me to do anything else really. Im surprised they havent blocked me from Nahright yet… Fuckin haters!

Miss L Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 1:40 pm
    The worse song on kingdom come>anything Lupe has done

^ Where art thou? You need to redeemth yourself.

97. G-town G Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:14 pm
    >>That’s all you had to say to begin with… NIGGA

^ Or VH1’s Where Are They Now?

Aww u wrong for that one…LMAO

98. nation of moderation Says:

the road seldom seen

99. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:11 pm
    iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 2:10 pm
    Rizz Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 2:01 pm
    go buy game’s album
    I don’t support gang banging strippers
    ^Do u support snitches?

no that’s y I never copped a 2pac cd

100. nation of moderation Says:

no homo @ dialect on spotrusherz’ blog

101. G-town G Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion

^And who did 2pac snitch on?
    and has your fav rapper ever shot a cop and got away with it?

>>Or VH1’s Where Are They Now?

I’ll take it.

Where Are They Now > Never Being Anywhere

103. G-town G Says:

^true

>>no homo @ dialect on spotrusherz’ blog

yo I’ve seen dude type in like 3 different languages so far.

105. nation of moderation Says:

>> Where Are They Now > Never Being Anywhere

as he’s bumping ‘Hollywood’

>>And who did 2pac snitch on?

check the 2nd and 3rd verses of Against All Odds

107. G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:21 pm
    >>And who did 2pac snitch on?

check the 2nd and 3rd verses of Against All Odds

^Damn son I wanted him to answer that! I already know Im bored and kould use a good argument… LOl

108. G-town G Says:

No need to check that Makaveli pimp thats klassic shit and I keep that one on hand to bump when Im havin one of them I dont give a fuck days

109. 456 Says:

no that’s y I never copped a 2pac cd

^you deserve to be spit on for that.

110. G-town G Says:

456 Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:24 pm
    no that’s y I never copped a 2pac cd

^you deserve to be spit on for that.

Spit on his ass then…LOl

@ iFux

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY NIGGA MANZ AND ‘EM! That’s what’s POP-PINNNN! I see you showin’ love to the Loaded Lux joint on your website. The ACES/Loaded Lux camp need to hire me as their grassroots/online PR Rep.

“when I aim, I air it out / you see the rain, now clear it out”

“pass the jesus juice (pass the jesus juice) / I’m bout to let the evil loose”

“take off ya clothes / baby make like you’re home”

>>Or VH1’s Where Are They Now?

I’ll take it.

Where Are They Now > Never Being Anywhere

^True dat

>>Spit on his ass then

ayoooo

114. 456 Says:

check the 2nd and 3rd verses of Against All Odds

^foh. somebody tried to kill him and now he supposed to protect him?

>>I see you showin’ love to the Loaded Lux joint on your website.

*removes I Fux’s site from RSS reader*

116. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

smh

>>Spit on his ass then

ayoooo

*lmao*

>>foh. somebody tried to kill him and now he supposed to protect him?

protect them? no. but release a song talking about who you think you shot you and name names? what part of the game is that?

119. G-town G Says:

456 Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    check the 2nd and 3rd verses of Against All Odds

^foh. somebody tried to kill him and now he supposed to protect him?

^I dont even think thats worth an argument really.

>>I see you showin’ love to the Loaded Lux joint on your website.

*removes I Fux’s site from RSS reader*

^Damn, why you gotta hate? (c) Murs

121. I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:28 pm
    >>I see you showin’ love to the Loaded Lux joint on your website.

*removes I Fux’s site from RSS reader*

^^^ what, I thought it was funny, I had said earlier that unintential comedy is the best

>>what, I thought it was funny, I had said earlier that unintential comedy is the best

whatever floats your boat, but a piece of advice: auto-playing music on your website = not a go.

123. G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    >>foh. somebody tried to kill him and now he supposed to protect him?

^Shit I agree but who on here has been shot? Shot 5 times? Nigga I would wild the fuck out if I was in that situation.
    We really kant say what we would do in that situation. He brought it to all them niggas now yea it wuz wrong but the man had to vent somehow

^ Concured. Mofos with a slower broadband will have problems when entering your site. Especially if they got IE.

125. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

I heard he was light skined, stocky with a haitian accent
    Jewelry, fast cars and he’s known for flashing (what’s his name)
    Listen while I take you back and lace this rap
    A real live tale, about a snitch named Haitian Jack

Knew he was working for the feds, same crime different trail
    Niggas picture what he said, and did I mention
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
    I knew you bitch niggaz was listening, The World is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, niggaz stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up

and pac snitched on biggie on interview and radio..saying biggie set him up…..he snitched on hittem up 2

126. G-town G Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:35 pm
    I heard he was light skined, stocky with a haitian accent
    Jewelry, fast cars and he’s known for flashing (what’s his name)
    Listen while I take you back and lace this rap
    A real live tale, about a snitch named Haitian Jack

Knew he was working for the feds, same crime different trail
    Niggas picture what he said, and did I mention
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
    I knew you bitch niggaz was listening, The World is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, niggaz stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up

^Was what he said true? Lol

iFux… Comedy or not dude is still nice. Check out his freestyles on YouTube. The one he got with Serius Jones is pretty dope. And his battle vs. Murda Mook was a good look too.

>>Shit I agree but who on here has been shot? Shot 5 times? Nigga I would wild the fuck out if I was in that situation.

I know I wouldn’t go on a song and name names. I don’t have to be shot to know that. and I’m not a big anti-snitching advocate either..ya’ll don’t see me running around talking that shit and you know it. but if you’re in the streets, as Pac supposedly was at the time, then you should know the rules to the game.

now if you’re a regular dude who’s walking home and you get robbed and shot up, then you might want to talk to police. but you screaming all that gangsta shit and you putting street business out there like that? thats a no-no.

129. 456 Says:

how yal nigga castin dispersions on pac when he proved again and again he was a stand up cat. first of all, pac did JAILTIME because he didn’t snitch on niggas. then when he got out he still didn’t say shit. he made one record, which in of itself can’t incriminate anyone. plus hatian jack was working for the government so nothing would happen to him. how is that snitchin? smh @ niggas fallin for any ol’ t-shirt propaganda.

>>smh @ niggas fallin for any ol’ t-shirt propaganda

smh @ you believing Pac was super thug.

131. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    456 Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    check the 2nd and 3rd verses of Against All Odds
    ^foh. somebody tried to kill him and now he supposed to protect him?
    ^I dont even think thats worth an argument really.

don’t be two faced it….50 do it and yall call him a snitch..atleast 50 was subliminal about it…..Fucker pac was on the cover of Vibe saying this is my last interview & he named every1 who was at that studio……he even snitched in the rape child…….

132. G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:37 pm

^I kant argue with that. I wouldnt make songs either shit Im gone ride fuck it…
    I kant hate him for what he did. I have seen alot of situations where niggas put niggas on blast instead of having to live with killin a man so hell I dont know what to say.
    Fuck it tho my nigga u are rite!

133. G-town G Says:

I woudlnt want to kill anybody but I damn sure would if I had to.
    REAL TALK

134. Two-Times Says:

What’s the big deal… Pac never went on the stand and incrimated anybody…

Smh @ everybody who thinks Cease snitched too

135. KLO Says:

here you go Eskay… Big Mike & Statik Selektah – The Sun Still Rises In The East!!

sendspace.com/file/npjpfj

136. I Fux Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:31 pm

^ I was meaning to remove that………but being new to all this HTML has my thing always bugging out

^ you da man KLO. you think it’s worth posting? there’s not really anything exclusive on there other than Black Repubs right?

138. G-town G Says:

Two-Times Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:40 pm
    What’s the big deal… Pac never went on the stand and incrimated anybody…

Smh @ everybody who thinks Cease snitched too

^damn.
    Hey I neva said Pac was a super thug. Nigga I know “super thugs” and they either fuckin wit tons, dead, or in jail for forever.

139. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

pac did above the rim and juice & created his life off those characters….every body that knows him said it from jada pinket to whitley from digital underground…..niggas was like pac was infatuated with biggie bcause he was really on the streets when they meet and he saw the luv & fear biggie got in bed-stuy…

140. 456 Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:38 pm
    >>smh @ niggas fallin for any ol’ t-shirt propaganda

smh @ you believing Pac was super thug.

141. KLO Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:42 pm

^^^^ It has some heat on there…D-Block, some new Pap, Ghostface, that one blood remix…

142. Two-Times Says:

G-town G Says:

^^ That wasn’t my comment… scroll up homie..

Smh @ everybody who thinks Cease snitched too

^ Cease didn’t snitch, he stated the obvious. And Kim’s dumb ass switched the story up. She put herself in the box.

144. G-town G Says:

^my bad G I had to type that one fast the kids trying to read what Im typin

145. I Fux Says:

Hey Pac didnt have a rap sheet till he became a rapper……………….smh at never being arrested until I was in tijuana and got thrown into jail for peeing in public, luckily 20 bucks got an officer to break me out in like 20 minutes

146. Tijuana Felix Says:

if you watch the end of that tape you see that lil cease told who was on the tape
    if he didnt say that they would have never known who was who on that tape.it wasnt so obivious

147. nick Says:

>>^come on cat, pac wasn’t no thug, but he believed in the code. if he was a snitch why would he do the jail time?

wasnt he implying in the media that it wasnt him but the ppl with him like haitian jack and them

148. Two-Times Says:

D Billz

And on top of that she claimed Cease snitched and ran around popping her mouth about it & making everyone believe he did…

Now that’s messed up for sure

149. Two-Times Says:

G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:46 pm
    ^my bad G I had to type that one fast the kids trying to read what Im typin

^^^ LMAO…. hahaha

*looks around for that Best of Jada*

151. G-town G Says:

Hatian Jack was a snitch rite? Fuck him then.
    I dont know about Jimmie Henchman tho yall have to kall that.

152. bxconnect Says:

pac just made bad decisions.
    falling asleep in a hotel with a nigga named haitian jack and his goons in the same room with a female.
    meeting a nigga named haitian jack and not giving him dap and just keeping it moving.
    and going against big.come on pac was no match lyrically.

153. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

2pac was a good guy from nyc….c puffy in the vibe interview

154. G-town G Says:

Who tha fuck is Puffy anyway…

155. Two-Times Says:

Tijuana Felix

^^ what are you serious??? D-Roc and Banger already admiited they were popping off that day…

D Billz

Now that’s messed up for sure

^ Which the reason why Maino and Cease are beefin’. SMH. But Maino was just tryin’ to get some shine off Kim’s name, basically using her dumb ass.

157. 456 Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

^ the fear biggie got in bed-stuy? i see you have no idea what you are talkin about. stick to what you know: jay-z testicles.

158. nick Says:

>>Hey Pac didnt have a rap sheet till he became a rapper

smh at rappers not having any kind of a rap sheet and claiming theyre criminals…no matter how good you are, if youre really doin felonies 365 days a year, bound to get caught at least once

159. E From BK Says:

I’m over here watching Streets Is Watching for the 300th time and the scene with Jay and Sauce still grabs my attention.

>>come on cat, pac wasn’t no thug, but he believed in the code. if he was a snitch why would he do the jail time?

I think Pac was a stand up guy, I just think he dry snitched on that song. I don’t see under what circumstances, if you claim you gangsta, that it’s acceptable to name names in an attempted murder case.

Tijuana Felix

^ Word, denyin’ it would have made him look like an ass. And if he did drop the dime, trust me, it would have been more niggas than a rapper like Maino tryin’ to get at him. He would’ve moved to Queens by now.

162. G-town G Says:

nick Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    >>Hey Pac didnt have a rap sheet till he became a rapper

^Shit if u doin the rite shit u may have a long ass run.

^ Fuck ’em all day, fuck ’em all night, we don’t love these hoes?

164. Two-Times Says:

I don’t understand why the Outlawz step to Henchman…. That’s what Pac would have done…

Jimmy Henchman = O.G. Old Goat

165. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

niggas think pac big thug…this mutha fucka was in 1 of the top performing arts school in b more…was a staring actor by 21..was a roadie @ 18 19….when did he have time to be thuggin….oh when big simon gave him protection…..fuck up thing is pac only lasted 9mths on death row…..9 mths b4 he was killed….

>>what are you serious??? D-Roc and Banger already admiited they were popping off that day…

exactly. and Kim and them niggas had just come from 97, you think Cease was the only one who coulda id’d the shooters?

167. dronkmunk Says:

*eskay replaces I Fux with dronkmunk.blogspot.com*

168. Two-Times Says:

Where’s Maino anyways… Is all of sudden camera shy (or DVD shy) after his run-in with the Wu

169. Two-Times Says:

I’m out … later

170. nick Says:

>>^Shit if u doin the rite shit u may have a long ass run.

whats the right shit though…no matter what…say you sell drugs..youre commiting like 10 felonies a day at least…even if you dont get hit right away, one of your customers will get busted and rat, its out of your control

even if u somehow manage to have a long run, at the end of the run, you have a rapsheet

171. Nasir Says:

i am in love w/ black repubs

nhjic

omg dun

song of the fuckin year

172. I Fux Says:

173. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    Who tha fuck is Puffy anyway…

funny thing is niggas alwayz sayin puff is weak but u never ever heard of a nigga putting his hands on puffy or bitchin puffy out ever…even b4 he had crazy amount of body guards……

>>I didnt even know I was in his rss feeder, I am going to get serious about my blog game………

you’re not, I was just gassing you. I have no time to read blogs.

keep actin’ like Puff won’t get you murked.

176. KLO Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:56 pm
    G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    Who tha fuck is Puffy anyway…

^^^ I could have sworn that puffy fam goes back with Nicky Barnes and shit..

177. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

and 456 fuck u…I did more work when I was a lil ignorant nigga back in 98 & 99 then what ur favorite m.c bullshit u with from bridgeprt ct 2 new haven ct to rhode island to brurlington vermont…thank god I’m chged but don’t confuse me with ur soft no heart a$$

178. landLORD Says:

… pac was puss …

179. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

KLO Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 2:59 pm
    iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 2:56 pm
    G-town G Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    Who tha fuck is Puffy anyway…
    ^^^ I could have sworn that puffy fam goes back with Nicky Barnes and shit..

his dad did..loon said his father was known….but funny shit is puffy alwayz lived upper class and she never worked so u know money was coming from somewhere

180. G-town G Says:

Puff is Puss. I dont give a fuck who he kin to. With that ole depressin ass I dont have any friends ass interview…
    Nigga look like he wanted to kry

181. nick Says:

whos in brideport, im in new haven until next semester, originally from ny

182. G-town G Says:

And when did Puff not have money and/or bodyguards?
    Shit biggie was like the nigga bodyguard too shit who gone fuck wit u if u gotta that big ass nigga wit u?
    I bet Puffy would pay his way out of a fist fight…

act like Puff didn’t run up in Steve Stoute’s office and Cristal his head

184. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

thats whats crazy about cats that never been i n the streets, they see some1 like game actin all tough and tatoos and they think he is real certified, they see diddy soft spoken on them interviews and dancin and they assume he is weak.. i will tell u one thing u can not get how far he has with been a scared coward, bcause after awhile truth comes out…

185. G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 3:04 pm
    act like Puff didn’t run up in Steve Stoute’s office and Cristal his head

^ok now I remember that one, that shit was kinda funny to me

186. I Fux Says:

Ya’ll dont remember the storie Combat Jack had about Puff………….I hate Puff that dude needs to stay focused and preserve his sexy no RRR

187. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

G-town G Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 3:04 pm
    And when did Puff not have money and/or bodyguards?
    I bet Puffy would pay his way out of a fist fight…

see u dont remember when they started in 94 and 95, i remeber they came to my state and it was just them and there boys no body guards…and whats wrong with body guards dont mobb bosses have body guards smh at fools who think its cool to be workth 350 mil + and walk around with no protection

188. I Fux Says:

A dude in suit with a Freeze Curl> A dude with braids in a white tee

189. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

yall act like puff didnt go to queensbridge and let nas drive his range rover before ready to die hit

ask nas he says it on his songs…..

190. G-town G Says:

^aint shit wrong wit bodyguards shit if u worth that much u would be a fool not to have one. And I dont know about them niggas before they blew up shit Im from Texas nigga how in the fuck would I have heard about them?
    When I first started seein the nigga Puff he was like tryin to be real gangsta and then all of sudden he singing and dancin…

191. G-town G Says:

Nigga I got bodyguards now. All I gotta do is point in your direction nigga and u gone.
    Who want what?
    lol

192. 456 Says:

@eskay

you have a point eskay but i think he did the song to show them niggas he was not afraid of them. he knew they weren’t gonna get taken down for the shit, he just was going at them niggas directly. to me snitchin is by definition some bitch shit that cowards do to get out of jail time or to pull other niggas down. this was some personal shit that took into account the whole picture.

193. G-town G Says:

456 Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 3:12 pm
    @eskay

^Well put.

194. 456 Says:

iceberg, who asked you for your street resume? and you was in running things in connecticut? tough guy. smh @ lame niggas.

195. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

man jayz crazy for not using that black replub. on his album….i would have got real bossy on nas for that track

196. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

i dont dry snitch on internet like ur idol

197. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

*muffs everyone who said food and liquor was better than Kindom come*

198. I Fux Says:

iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

^ Defineltly no Ravishing Rick Rude on the name

199. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

mtv is saying that def jam has stated the album that leak is not the full album

200. G-town G Says:

^im sure he will put more tracks on that shit I mean kome on…

201. I Fux Says:

but if its pressed then, they cant do anything

202. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

that soung wit daz on games album is out cold.

203. iLL Change Says:

>> and you was in running things in connecticut? tough guy. smh @ lame niggas.

yo CT is no joke. we might not be as big and presseed together as NY, but projects be in every state in New England. check the history… Frog Hollow in Hartford, Bronson and Pearl in Waterbury, New Haven, Meriden, Bridgeport, all of that. didnt know you was from here iceberg.

204. KLO Says:

iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 3:21 pm
    mtv is saying that def jam has stated the album that leak is not the full album

^^^^ shit I hope some of those songs that’s on the bootleg is NOT on the so-called real album!

205. iLL Change Says:

>> mtv is saying that def jam has stated the album that leak is not the full album

206. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

g

>>of course it isnt, but its not what you think. i think they mean its not the deluxe retail version wit 3 discs. supposed to have 3 remade RD tracks and dvd footage of radio city i think.

thats what I think. what up iLL, I got the complete Nas track list.

208. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

oh shit I can post

209. Jamz Says:

What up folks!

210. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

niggas wrote me off the script, and killed me in a scene
    now I’m back with a vegence eluding all your dreams

211. 456 Says:

what up coldplay. ill

yeah i know there are gully areas of ct but this nigga iceberg talkin like he was hurtin somethin. i just hate bullshitting niggas – from any state.

212. G-town G Says:

Fuck! Im bored as shit man and skool aint over until 3:45. Oh its just 2:45 here rite now

213. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

peep the masonic hand gesture with added jay swagger on cover.

214. G-town G Says:

LMAO @456

215. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

456 whats up captain…

216. G-town G Says:

Wtf? Where is everybody?

lol @ Game and Fat Joe meeting in Times Square to cop each others albums.

keep actin’ like Puff won’t get you murked.

^ My manz is from Mt. Vernon and said Puff earned his stripes. On the realz. And if you don’t believe it, ask Positive K.

Lol @ K gettin’ his ass beat with one of those ol’ ass brick-sized cell phones.

219. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

220. landLORD Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

November 14th, 2006 at 3:41 pm
    peep the masonic hand gesture with added jay swagger on cover.
    —————————

… demonic hand gesture … but yes, peeped it … Jay stay making masonic gestures and illuminati lyrics … (c) im so enlightened, i might glow in the dark …

coldplay… What up bredren?

peep the masonic hand gesture with added jay swagger on cover.

^ “I see”, I said…

>>how dope is jay and nas doing each others adlibs on the black republicans joint.

yeah, seriously

I see I said, jealousy I said, got the whole blog world mad at me I said…