Vote Or Kill Yourself

roc-sign.jpg

If you can tear yourselves away from your Game/AZ/Capo leaks for a hot 30 seconds I’d appreciate it if you’d head over to Rocafella.com and cast a vote for your boy as your favorite blogger. I’m competing against 4 other blogs and if I win I get to spend a week on Ibiza carrying weed for Jay. Actually I’m not sure what I win, but whatever it is will involve the festivities surrounding the release of Kingdom Come, and I’ll get to blog about it on the Roc website. Come to think of it, since you’re able to cast 1 vote every 24 hours, I’m going to need you guys to go over there and vote for me every day until the contest ends on November 15th. Cool? Ok, good looking.

Vote now

300 Responses to “Vote Or Kill Yourself”

1. nation of moderation Says:

lol

2. Sour D. Says:

sda roc

3. LL(not the rappa) Says:

haha, @ vote or kill yourself….can we cop that slogan 4 the real election.

4. nation of moderation Says:

damn es, i didn’t think you would sink as low as bringing down both of your awards to put this shit up.

i’m expecting another I TOLD YOU SO

5. Sour D. Says:

you get to go on vacation and flaunt that you get to be around jay listenin to kingdome come and i’m supposed to be happy about this?!?!?!?!

fuck that

*votes for loosie*

6. Shanti Says:

eskay u don’t tell me what to do.

you’re not the boss of me.

i’ve already voted :)

7. Sour D. Says:

damn, he threw away his blog awards. somebody’s got a goal.

8. LL(not the rappa) Says:

already voted as well..:)

9. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Sour D. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:39 pm
    damn, he threw away his blog awards. somebody’s got a goal.

Shows us were his priorities are

10. nation of moderation Says:

shanti. i’m mad at you

>>damn, he threw away his blog awards. somebody’s got a goal.

nah I just dropped them down lower. but now you only see them on the main page. I mean I appreciate them an all, but they ain’t getting me into VIP at 40/40 you dig?

12. iLL Change Says:

already voted. i be surprised if NR dont win tho, cuz we get mad traffic every day, even people who dont comment check in once a day.

maybe you’ll be promoted to Jay’s “Ace of Spades” bottle carrier.

13. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

I’m lazy has anybody even looked at the other folks site I voted and dipped.

14. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

eskay I just voted for ur no giving me vip ass…

but on the real u need to find dru.g dealer cause that muthafucka knows like a 100 diff ips that faggot could vote a 100 times a day

15. LL(not the rappa) Says:

I looked at loosies, it was aight…had me confused for a bit, stuff was all ova the place…luv me sum nah-right tho.

16. spanish jay Says:

ill vote but dam, talk about shameless plug

Damn, I just made a post in the last thread that was TBA “Threats” worthy.

18. spanish jay Says:

Nah Right: 60

but they ain’t getting me into VIP at 40/40 you dig?

^ Jay aint gettin’ you in either. Go find your old IHOP uniform and sneak in the side entrance.

20. G7 Says:

it was a tough choice Es, but you got mine. jus playin’. you gots my vote from home and work. It would be nice if you got Bleek’s job for a day or two.

21. Shanti Says:

# nation of moderation Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 8:41 pm

shanti. i’m mad at you

^^baby. why u putting our business in the streets? u know we gotta uphold the perfect relationship in front of everyone on the block.

22. LL(not the rappa) Says:

>>>>>i be surprised if NR dont win tho, cuz we get mad traffic every day, even people who dont comment check in once a day.

^^^*flashbacks of moi, b4 i became a regular, commenting like i aint got no sense and shiiit 2 do*.lol

23. nation of moderation Says:

>> Nah Right: 60

did someone say something about competition? nah, i didn’t think so

24. e-dubbs Says:

25. Shanti Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 8:43 pm

Damn, I just made a post in the last thread that was TBA “Threats” worthy.

^^look at my response in that thread

26. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Shanti Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:45 pm
    # nation of moderation Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 8:41 pm

shanti. i’m mad at you

^^^LMAO

27. spanish jay Says:

be memphis bleek for the day

>>s, do you really wanna spend the weekend carrying around shawn’s open toe sandals?

absolutely

29. Shanti Says:

nah, nation why u mad at me?

30. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:43 pm
    Damn, I just made a post in the last thread that was TBA “Threats” worthy.

goes back to check.

31. spanish jay Says:

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

32. Sour D. Says:

“Jay aint gettin’ you in either. Go find your old IHOP uniform and sneak in the side entrance.”

^hilarious. simply hilarious.

that reminds me. i got this fuckin 40/40 gift voucher i still aint use.

*light bulb*

$1000 40/40 room voucher for the Arod room going for $400

holla at the kid.

Sour Deez… What up cheify?

34. spanish jay Says:

Nah Right: 71

35. spanish jay Says:

get to open up for the young gunz

36. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

eskay Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:47 pm

absolutely

911-Fcukin Classic.

37. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

eskay if u need somebody to carry beyonce sandals why u carry jays I volunteer

38. LL(not the rappa) Says:

lol @ Sour D gettin his hustlin on….Evvveryday day im hustlin*rick ross voice*

39. m Says:

youngnic21: When is the new Freeway album dropping?

JAY-Z: September

40. nation of moderation Says:

>> $1000 40/40 room voucher for the Arod room going for $400

i really don’t see how there’s any sense to that. speaking of which, what the fuck is up with the prices of bottles in NYC. do clubowners expect people like JT to come through each and everything night or something. dayyyym

41. nation of moderation Says:

>> *rick ross voice*

rick lost

$1000 40/40 room voucher for the Arod room going for $400

holla at the kid.

^ I’ll give you $40 and Shanti. Scratch that. I really need my $40…

43. Sour D. Says:

whats good Billz? just piffin. picturin eskay light up jays cigar and saving the match to sell on ebay.

44. spanish jay Says:

get to brade rhiannna’s hair

45. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

I still find it hard to believe S dot doesn’t know about this site its about as pro joe camel as they get……Sorry I wasn’t saving that for a Nas bashing day.

46. Shanti Says:

oh nation u iggin me now?

**pops gum**

**rolls eyes**

47. LL(not the rappa) Says:

spanish jay Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:52 pm
    get to brade rhiannna’s hair

^^^^or shine her forehead of a dome

48. Sour D. Says:

“I’ll give you $40 and Shanti. Scratch that. I really need my $40…”

SOLD!

I need a 24 hr on call lawyer…

… she knows how to cook right?

49. Shanti Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 8:52 pm

$1000 40/40 room voucher for the Arod room going for $400

holla at the kid.

^ I’ll give you $40 and Shanti. Scratch that. I really need my $40…

^^funny. that’s why U didnt make my list.

*sticks out tongue*

50. organ grinder Says:

loosie is giving out hunks of organ meat with each vote. unless you can guarantee slabs of cow kidney, i don’t see how anyone could vote otherwise.

51. spanish jay Says:

what list is this shanti?

52. Shanti Says:

spanish j u made it.

53. LL(not the rappa) Says:

nation of moderation Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:51 pm
    >> $1000 40/40 room voucher for the Arod room going for $400

^^^nah, they expect joe camel to come through,lol

54. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

on a diff topic john legend shit is jammin

“my girl wants to me dinner..I tokd her to make me rich”

55. spanish jay Says:

winner gets hector el father on their voicemale

56. Six2Six Says:

I got ya eskay –LostOnes=everyother contender

57. Shanti Says:

i wanna hear this john legend

somebody be a sweetie and send it

shanti.shante@gmail.com

58. nation of moderation Says:

>> **pops gum**
    >> **rolls eyes**

*dies*. nah i said some smart shit but i guess i forgot to press send. fuck it, i can’t stay mad at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2E9uVpYdvs
    smh @ gravy thinking he’s relevant

59. LL(not the rappa) Says:

hmm,repost the list shanti..nuggas aint actin right,lol

60. spanish jay Says:

mail*

Sour… You know Es gonna have the flip out lighter to light his bogies for him.

“I’ll give you $40 and Shanti. Scratch that. I really need my $40…”

SOLD!

I need a 24 hr on call lawyer…

… she knows how to cook right?

^ Hope you like the pig… all parts.

>>^^funny. that’s why U didnt make my list.

^Word? Because you stay on my Shit List.

62. nation of moderation Says:

>> winner gets hector el father on their voicemale

lmao

63. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

smh

64. Shanti Says:

well billz keep poppin off and u gonna be on my goonies HIT LIST

65. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

I need nba league pass like yesterday shits disgusting b {c} boosie

66. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Hi $Billz

67. nation of moderation Says:

>> I need a 24 hr on call lawyer… … she knows how to cook right?

smh @ you taking her for those reasons. you damn well know that women quit cooking years ago, and you know male lawyers > the ones that sleep with the judge

68. Shanti Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:56 pm

Sour… You know Es gonna have the flip out lighter to light his bogies for him.

“I’ll give you $40 and Shanti. Scratch that. I really need my $40…”

SOLD!

I need a 24 hr on call lawyer…

… she knows how to cook right?

^ Hope you like the pig… all parts.

^^no pig sour d. i’ll cook whatever u like.

69. spanish jay Says:

get a copy of nore’s spanish rhyme book

70. G7 Says:

>>I still find it hard to believe S dot doesn’t know about this site its about as pro joe camel as they get

jay would prolly think some cats on here is gay the way some chat about him…lol.

71. Shanti Says:

eskay

where u at

72. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:56 pm
    i wanna hear this john legend
    somebody be a sweetie and send it
    shanti.shante@gmail.com

ur cheap ass need to buy it like I did….or have 1 of ur sugar daddies buy it

73. nation of moderation Says:

eskay could get shanti some cooking lessons from rick ross. dude say he be chefing and he’s fat as fuck

well billz keep poppin off and u gonna be on my goonies HIT LIST

^I don’t know how they’re gonna get those mules through the toll booth. Oh well, whatever’s clever…

Hi $Billz

^ Wha gwan

75. Shanti Says:

ur cheap ass need to buy it like I did….or have 1 of ur sugar daddies buy it

^^oh u mean one of my tricks. ok. billz get on your job.

76. LL(not the rappa) Says:

LMAO @ ICE AND NATION

77. Shanti Says:

ol’ trickin ass nigga

78. dukesman2000 Says:

Eskay you are leading the pack…I just voted for you.

Are you gonna send me that link I asked you for nigga. The download of the album.

79. nation of moderation Says:

someone find me borat on conan last night.

im out

80. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

but the john legend is worth the money

I also bought the best of the isley brothers..the best of aretha frankllin…and prince

81. Sour D. Says:

“no pig sour d. i’ll cook whatever u like.”

*puts gift voucher in mail*

oh u mean one of my tricks. ok. billz get on your job.

^ I wouldn’t trick on you at a magic show.

83. spanish jay Says:

Nah Right: 102

84. Shanti Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 9:02 pm

“no pig sour d. i’ll cook whatever u like.”

*puts gift voucher in mail*

^^take that shit back out. i’m cookin for u. not tryna benefit billz.

85. Sour D. Says:

nation,

tinyurl.com/eqq7q

86. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

G7 Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:59 pm

G7 you good in my book.

87. Shanti Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 9:02 pm

oh u mean one of my tricks. ok. billz get on your job.

^ I wouldn’t trick on you at a magic show.

^^u need to trick on that site u got. PAY YOUR DAMN DUES nicca.

88. spanish jay Says:

this mean more or less jayz leaks

89. T Nelson Says:

Dayum Esk u done came up…u better split that case if Ace of Spades with niggas

90. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

shanti the john legend is on some ole school r&b shit….even though he stole carl thomas style…kanye west is giving this light skin nigga some beats

wamp wamp

92. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:00 pm
    well billz keep poppin off and u gonna be on my goonies HIT LIST

Hi $Billz

^ Wha gwan

^^^research, thats about it

93. Shanti Says:

@ eskay

94. LL(not the rappa) Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:01 pm
    but the john legend is worth the money

^^^u got a gurl coming ova or sumthin?

95. spanish jay Says:

no one read you encoded secretive list that cant be found

96. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

man this grey goose and this L got me feelin nice in this bitch….had to sit the mirror by the cpu

^^u need to trick on that site

^Well, you can be the first trick on it. Send a head shot first.

98. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ 911–hmm, i guess i should get that gmail account huh..i want exclusives 2 i.e. john legend.

99. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:08 pm
    iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 9:01 pm
    but the john legend is worth the money
    ^^^u got a gurl coming ova

yessss sssirrrrrrrr

oh I mean

yyyeessss mmmmaaaaaammmmmm

100. Sour D. Says:

“take that shit back out. i’m cookin for u. not tryna benefit billz.”

c’mon. like i sent out the real voucher. That shit was a pizza hut napkin with “Arod $1000” written in green crayon.

101. SHITTYSIDE Says:

you got my vote, but you already killin them other blogs up by 58

^^^research, thats about it

^ What you researchin’?

103. Shanti Says:

THIS IS MY LIST OF ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS THAT WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT MAN FOR ME
    # Shanti Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 1:48 pm

MY NAHRIGHT LIST OF MALE CHARACTERISTICS (in no certain order)

intelligence–456 & landlord combined

humor–icon mixed in with a lil randomness of spanish j

sex–hmmm… tybiggums cause he act like HIS head game is impeccable, i was gonna say i fux but sometimes his freakiness frightens me

financial disposition–456 cause he a jetsetter and shit…owns property in africa, travels the world and then back to new york. let me find out u baaaallllliiiiinnnnn

thug–eskay cause he’s an intelligent thug. can write a good blog and spit on a nigga within the same moment.

loyal–foekist, because he can’t even stop coming on nahright with the threat of being fired. he seems like the type of guy that will stick around.

104. spanish jay Says:

get to do foxy browns nails

105. LL(not the rappa) Says:

lol @ ice..as long as u correct yourself…dont need 2 bring that debate up again.

106. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

lauryn hill has to be in the top 15 dead or alive

107. G7 Says:

^make sure to put the plastic cover on the keyboard….lmao

108. Shanti Says:

ok i gotta go y’all. holla at y’all tomorrow.

109. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:11 pm
    ^^^research, thats about it

^ What you researchin’?

^^^infertility & reproduction in individuals-using med tech to produce lil D. Billz

110. nick Says:

ah good shit, nice to see nah right killin it @ the roc site…before it wasnt lookin too hot, down by 10

nahright:124
    loosie: 55

111. LL(not the rappa) Says:

adios shanti

112. spanish jay Says:

atleast im not known on the internet for giving head; not a good look

113. LL(not the rappa) Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:12 pm
    lauryn hill has to be in the top 15 dead or alive

^^^COSIGN x2

114. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

shanti
    u going to get enough of not putting me on that list

I don’t like u anyway…c 4th grade when u tell a girl to check yes or no and she checks no

115. spanish jay Says:

fat joe add? this world is coming to a bitter cruel end

^ Lol… I’m sure I’ll be conceiving my 1st born the natural way.

*looks at my 9:10 pm post*

“right jab like Zab Judah” (c) G. Dep

117. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:10 pm

Now u wanna play ball I demand more of u now what I’m talking bout….hahahaha.

LL… You pre-med?

>>i gave u a shout out today. on your site nonetheless but still. did u read my nahright list?

yeah, I peeped it. that’s me, I’m spitacular.

120. spanish jay Says:

Nah Right: 138

this one is a rap, eskay’s man crush will be fulfilled

how’s that Joe ad look? I mean I know it’s gaudy but is it aligned right and showing up correctly for ya’ll?

122. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Dwight Howard > Current Shaq

123. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:17 pm
    LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:10 pm

Now u wanna play ball I demand more of u now what I’m talking bout….hahahaha.

^^^lol,I’m sayin, what’s the sense in delayin
    I’m tryin to run G from the P to the A.M.
    I saw your little thing now I’m swayin, OK’in{c}Fox

124. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

smh @

125. spanish jay Says:

###
    yes, atleast its not sbbijs

126. Weez-AMG Says:

i got you – you deserve that shit homie…

127. spanish jay Says:

###
    yes, atleast its not sbbij

128. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:17 pm
    LL… You pre-med?

^^^hmm,should I be..?

Dwight Howard > Current Shaq

Orlando Shaq > Orlando Dwight

130. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

eskay Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:20 pm

It looks cool, Let these words be recorded Esk don’t sell your soul to the T.I’s

131. spanish jay Says:

man only if chingy had contest like this, sheeeeiiiiitttt make me start a blog, newsletter, website and myspace page

Damn… Laundry Bag Ran & Jersey Joe killin’ it on this collabo.

133. EnglandRepresent Says:

shanti
    u going to get enough of not putting me on that list

co-sign that. The fuck is up with you muthafuckas over at Nahright? You nigs is racialist………..pick on the English brother……I get it……

1. No access to NR secret tunnels/leather e-couch/Secret Society/Forum shit……

2. No mention on Shanti’s list of internet male hotness (not to bothered abotu that one though)

You Stateside nigs are straight racialist……….

134. LL(not the rappa) Says:

spanish jay Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:23 pm

^^^hahahhaa

135. LL(not the rappa) Says:

ad lookin fat es

^^^hmm,should I be..?

^ I thought you were researchin’ for school or suntin’. But if that’s your regular readin’ then I’m impressed. Shit, mofos wouldn’t even read that for class, lol.

137. LL(not the rappa) Says:

*edit-thats a good thing*

138. Small Eyez Says:

got you fam.

139. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

yes, atleast its not sbbij

True.

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:22 pm
    Dwight Howard > Current Shaq

Orlando Shaq > Orlando Dwight

I can’t think of a rebuttal. I betcha Dwight is the first person to dunk on shaq more than once in a game.

140. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:23 pm
    Damn… Laundry Bag Ran & Jersey Joe killin’ it on this collabo.

Wha chu talkin

141. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:24 pm
    ^^^hmm,should I be..?

^^^lol,it is 4 school(my dorky self do be up on that tho)..aint no readin assign tho….non-school reading:Da Vinci Code, 5 People U Meet in Heaven..theres more.

^ Even you don’t believe that (c) eskay.

Wha chu talkin

^ This best of Joe joint. Murda

143. nation of moderation Says:

*sees banner*
    *asks for a promotion*

144. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Dominque Dawkins > Mr. Bricks…Shaq

145. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

^ Even you don’t believe that (c) eskay.

sad and true

This best of Joe joint. Murda
    where from?

LL u handle that.

^ What’s your major? Aint nothin’ dorky about bein’ up on thaaaaaangs (c) Snoop. I saw the Da Vinci movie, interesting. Need to find time to finish my Breakin’ The Willie Lynch Syndrome. But the NBA season just started, plus NFL still in action. Damn, lol.

147. LL(not the rappa) Says:

nation of moderation Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:31 pm
    *sees banner*
    *asks for a promotion*

^^^*or a raise*

148. nation of moderation Says:

*realizes he has yet to click on an ad*

149. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:32 pm
    ^ Even you don’t believe that (c) eskay.

sad and true

This best of Joe joint. Murda
    where from?

LL u handle that.

^^^^wha exactly r u referring 2 sir?

150. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

angel & demons > the vinci code

where from?

^ Uhhhhhh…

152. nick Says:

wow..kanye stay throwin temper tantrums…thinkin hes the shit, im pretty sure this happend today

153. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ Billz—-P.Health….i get yea, im focusing on College FB.

154. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

iceberg slims guilty pleasure reading eric jerome booke and michael baisen and carl webber books and omar tyree

155. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

nation of moderation Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:33 pm
    *realizes he has yet to click on an ad*

lmao…….true.

^^^^wha exactly r u referring 2 sir?

OOHH AIGHT……. the vinci code
    I concur.

156. nick Says:

tinyurl.com/ykgr5b

157. spanish jay Says:

Nah Right: 157 Dork Mag: 23
    Palms Out sounds: 17 That Good Good: 8
    Loosie: 58

game over

158. LL(not the rappa) Says:

nick Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:36 pm

tinyurl.com/ykgr5b

^^^^i see u and tinyurl are best of buds now huh

159. nation of moderation Says:

someone shout put kanye on a time out for throwing so many fucking shit fits

*wonders what eskay would do if he lost*
    Nah Right: 160… i guess we’ll never know

160. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:35 pm
    where from?

^ Uhhhhhh…

Blatant huh….my bad disregard I’ll find it.

edit:
    ^^^^wha exactly r u referring 2 sir?

OOHH AIGHT……. the vinci code

I concur.

161. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

what happened to musiq soul child

162. nation of moderation Says:

*162

College FB.

^ ?

164. EnglandRepresent Says:

angel & demons > the vinci code

All of Dan Brown’s books are predictable. Once you read one the plot’s gonna be the same for all of them. A bloke and a bint as the two leading characters, the plot involves a secret that will inolve major affectation of the world and there is a race aginst time to stop it….am I right or what?

165. nation of moderation Says:

is this another kingdom come cd cover, or just an ad or something?

tinyurl.com/y56ma4

166. nick Says:

@LL

haha yea im all over tinyurl now…thanks for the heads up

167. LL(not the rappa) Says:

>>>>>LL u handle that.

^^^^wha exactly r u referring 2 sir? …….hmm,am i the only one that hasnt seen the movie-Da Vinci?

168. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

WTF my words are just…….ah fcuk it I’m out 1

is this another kingdom come cd cover, or just an ad or something?

tinyurl.com/y56ma4

^ Nah. That was Eskay hidin’ in the bushes with a Polaroid.

170. nation of moderation Says:

yeah it’s fugly so i’m hoping it’s not one of the covers

*buys cds for their cover art*

171. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:39 pm
    College FB.

^ ?

^^lol, Football

172. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:42 pm
    WTF my words are just…….ah fcuk it I’m out 1

^^^lol, smh..dude u be maad confusing

173. engineer Says:

Vote for you kid…this is the best blog…..

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:39 pm
    College FB.

^ ?

^^lol, Football

^ Another yellow bus moment courtesy of D. Billz Lol

175. nation of moderation Says:

>> Nah. That was Eskay hidin’ in the bushes with a Polaroid.

speaking of which… anything jay related you get/do. we wanna see pictures. no homo, i don’t mean to see you, i wanna see if they have more than one bottle of ace of spades out right now.

176. EnglandRepresent Says:

tinyurl.com/y56ma4

^^Thats better than the one that was up earlier…….real talk, don’t give a monkeys though, its whatever…………

Any Biggie CD Cover > Hov’s career

177. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:42 pm
    is this another kingdom come cd cover, or just an ad or something?

tinyurl.com/y56ma4

^ Nah. That was Eskay hidin’ in the bushes with a Polaroid.

^^^lol,i think thats an ad

178. LL(not the rappa) Says:

engineer Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:44 pm
    Vote for you kid…this is the best blog…..

^^^whats good engineer, i see u back to Press Play

179. nation of moderation Says:

i’m feeling a lil uncomfortable seeing the “me, myself and i” banner on top of the nah right street corner banner. mainly because fat joe will never be on top of things.

especially not this site, and his wife either.

180. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:44 pm
    911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:42 pm
    WTF my words are just…….ah fcuk it I’m out 1

^^^lol, smh..dude u be maad confusing

w/e w/e

it was supposed to say I concur to the angels demons thing and oohh aight to u but fcuk it. Its said now. I hope. Reluctantly clicks submit button.

181. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@911….lol suuuuuree

^ Hopefully they don’t drag him out the back door Wedding Crashers style before he get to snap some pics.

183. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

http://www.msdewey.com……..LL, Billz, Nation did y’all check this out.

184. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:53 pm
    http://www.msdewey.com……..LL, Billz, Nation did y’all check this out.

^^^wtf..male dream come true..wheres the female version.

185. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

No clue why my words keep stickin I swear I hit enter in between you alls names and that site. Now I’m gone for real……I saw this on DP site its kinda crazy.

186. nation of moderation Says:

911… care to explain the fuck that is

187. LL(not the rappa) Says:

HHAHHHA…i put in medical technology–my results came up..and this b***h said tell mrs dewey where it hurts….this was def. a dudes idea.

188. LL(not the rappa) Says:

hmm,dallas penn would have sumthin like that wouldnt he.

911… Where did you find that? I haven’t even searched anything, just lookin’ at shorty. Damn, she is BA-NANAS.

190. LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:58 pm

^^^^LMAO…poor mans j.lo

191. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

no clue I’m supposed to b getting ready for work and I’m typing shit into the fcuking search engine just to see whut she does.

Iight yall…

I’m out… uno!

193. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Dallas Penn.

194. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:59 pm

^^^^LMAO!!……i need a dude wit some timbs and a wife beater on, while im searchin…why do u guyzs get 2 have all the fun!

195. LL(not the rappa) Says:

dos billz

196. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

It it better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid and open it and remove all doubt.

197. LL(not the rappa) Says:

ima save it 2 my list of search engines*no ellen*

198. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 10:01 pm
    911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:59 pm

Men rule the world. sorry hun.

199. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 10:02 pm

^^^u typed that to ms dewey..what she say?..lol

200. 911 a.k.a It is better to keep ur mouth closed and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt. Says:

New name.

201. 911 a.k.a not invited Says:

new name moderated….nah I didn’t I forgot whut I typed in to get her to say that.

202. joffe jo Says:

You got my vote brotha.

203. joffe jo Says:

Everyone give a moment of silence for Mr. Ecko

204. 911 a.k.a not invited Says:

ahh fcuk now I’m moderated no matter whut for shits sake ……1

205. nick Says:

did jim jones full album leak? i just found this shit saying its jim jones pome..im mad late arent i? i dont even really want it, but im curious when it leaked

206. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ 911..yea yea,whateva, whateva,whateva{c} remy ma

207. nick Says:

i was pissed when ecko died, he was the best character on that show

208. esaray Says:

good luck, i love you

*falls in love with Ms Dewey*

210. pmass Says:

Good luck on the favorite blogger award. As more of a spectator (long time reader) than a participant on Nah Right, I feel obligated and priviledged to vote, based on the entertainment the Nah Right community provides me.

211. 911 a.k.a not invited Says:

esaray Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 10:10 pm
    good luck, i love you

aaaahhhhh Mrs. Eskay maybe.

Still moderated. Damn

212. 911 a.k.a not invited Says:

ayo Eskay take this moderation chit off of me….thanks in advance.

213. LL(not the rappa) Says:

woaahhh all u guyzs might wanna read this>>>>//tinyurl.com/y5o7hq

214. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 10:12 pm
    *falls in love with Ms Dewey*

^^haha es, dont get sucked in

215. 911 a.k.a not invited Says:

eskay Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 10:12 pm
    *falls in love with Ms Dewey*

Backstage passes if u will.

216. LL(not the rappa) Says:

type in mtv while at ms.dewey-she breaks down hip-hop,haha

217. nation of moderation Says:

>> *falls in love with Ms Dewey*

i don’t think it’s mutual dog. type in eskay/nahright and see what you get.

show me what you got baby

218. EnglandRepresent Says:

*falls in love with Ms Dewey*

^^Look at you comin out the fuckin blue with a comment but you ain’t around to listen to my tales of woe about no VIP entry…..smh………and to think I voted for your ass…………..and offered you free tickets to a Hov joint……….and blessed your blog with my comments……………smh………..smh………

219. nation of moderation Says:

* types in “ms. dewey” *
    *realizes she’s never gonna shut up*
    *closes window*

220. RD Says:

wow, es you killing this competition. I think its safe to say Jay’s got a new weed carrier lol.

221. Knine Says:

Slow down son you killin em!!

Nah Right 249 votes

closest thing to Eskay

Loosie (no michael from Good Times) 64votes (should lose 64 points just for that name alone)

You deserve to win fam, best blog on the net!!!

Myspace.com/knine

222. Dallas Says:

niggas at the ROC better have a fistfull of drink tickets for your boy eSKay, otherwise dude aint coming… real talk.

223. LL(not the rappa) Says:

wow..*loosie 64- nahright comments b4 blog awards>>>>nahright:264–nahright comments on avg. now*

224. Dem Says:

loosie got lapped. it’s a wrap.

225. iLL Change Says:

that Ms. Dewey shit is fuckin stupid. bitch wont even give you a straight answer. what type of retard puts that much time into something that shitty?

226. Dem Says:

i just realized you can get all the comments in RSS. jebus.

227. nineteen80sbaby Says:

ESKAY, your blog will never be on the level or realtalkny, stereogum, or the goat = byroncrawford.

I think I figured out why you dikkridd jay z show much, you love the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

228. nation of moderation Says:

* searches ‘yo mama’ *
    *reminds him of that summer he spend with shanti*

ah.

229. icon Says:

I gotcha, Esk…I’mma vote at home and@ work

230. nation of moderation Says:

>> rocafella.com/News.aspx?item=102759&sectionid=137

this shit says jay will be filling in rocafella.com’s seat. now either they’re gonna send eskay off to some bait ass party or to some hype jay-z cd album dropping party. nonetheless, i am expecting a “how i met jay” story up on the boards, fact or fiction, don’t matter. wtv, i’m sure they’ll be free booze and we know how much you like that

smh @ rocafella thinking they still need to advertise for this epic cd

231. icon Says:

Jay announced some kind of “Hangar tour” this month…he’ll do one night per city, for like a month….he’ll be in DC mid november (his second stop), or, as WPGC 95.5 FM says: Hov-tember….SMH

232. Dem Says:

“smh @ rocafella thinking they still need to advertise for this epic cd”

it’s like an election.. anything can happen between now and then. im sure jimmy and dame are photoshopping a pic of jay kissing wayne [nh] as we speak.

233. nation of thugacation Says:

lmao @ facebook making a group boycotting LOST. do you think McSerch is making money off this tvshow?

After the death of Mr. Echo on November 1st, we decided to boycott Lost and are never going to watch it again. Although this was not the only reason as to why we came to this decision, it was the determinning factor. Other reasons include:
    -they never answer any questions
    -they only make more questions
    -they brought in 2 new characters (one of whom is wearing and italy jersey with 4 stars meaning it was purchased after summer 2006)
    -personnaly im convinced that they’re trying too hard to make it a long-lasting series at the cost of the storyline…

234. BkLyNMamii Says:

Dam es u killin em – 308 with loosie trailing by a gazillion with only 67!

I’m killing ’em out there, they need first aid

236. iLL Change Says:

holy shit, Loosie gettin’ murdered.

Nah Right is the army, better yet the Navy…

237. blackrob Says:

Nah Right: 328

238. nation of thugacation Says:

>> holy shit, Loosie gettin’ murdered.

not even man, he’s killing them bloggers on that rocafella shit… mayonnaise colour page he pushes miracles whips

239. nation of thugacation Says:

*all them bloggers

(c)roc-a-scenes

240. nation of thugacation Says:

jay-z interviews with hot 97 are up

241. nick Says:

ill change….scroll up, i posted that game – show me what u got for you

242. Two-Times Says:

What up y’all, up a’ll !!

243. Two-Times Says:

Damn I was just bangin that old Jay “Just A Week Ago” … that shit is were it’s at…

244. Two-Times Says:

Fuck yeah I just voted on that Jay shit at Roc-a-fella .com… Eskay you winning big (377-68) ….yeah! Can I just keep voting all day or what…

245. Two-Times Says:

Oh my bad… it says 1 vote per 24 hours…. What does that mean, 24 hours since my last vote or by day???

246. nation of thugacation Says:

the jay interviews are different than the ones that were up earlier this week. it’s the first part that nobody ripped

247. dubble13 Says:

I just realized that the beat from the Nas song “The N” jacks the theme song from the movie “SAW”..

248. Two-Times Says:

Nation

Fuck the interview… We winnin big…

249. AtoZ Says:

voted

250. Two-Times Says:

AtoZ Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 11:58 pm
    voted

^^ yeah I just got in like 10 mins ago… I didn’t even know this shit was going on…. “It was all just a week ago”

251. nation of moderation Says:

Part II: Jay-Z Freestyle CD Quality

inspired by basquiat, my chariots of fire…

252. nick Says:

hey its after 12:00…refresh the roc site and re-vote

253. Two-Times Says:

nick Says:

November 3rd, 2006 at 12:10 am
    hey its after 12:00…refresh the roc site and re-vote

^^ for real?? I’m going to try ….

254. Two-Times Says:

We winning big………………yeah !!! I know I’m late but shit I just got in like 20 minutes ago .

255. nation of thugacation Says:

watch eskay double up…

the rest will too but nahright was triple digits to begin with

256. nick Says:

yea its not even a competition..just gotta keep it movin up until the contest is over, haha i wanna see that exclusive shit

257. Two-Times Says:

Nation

we got the calvargy….. hahaha…

258. Mike Says:

damn took this one away

259. nunya business Says:

I voted for ya.

260. Two-Times Says:

nick Says:

..just gotta keep it movin up until the contest is over

^^ yeah.. we can’t get too overconfident… we got to to keep it up…

“I’m not cocky, I’m just confident” Jadakiss

261. Two-Times Says:

Eskay,

Yeah!!!! What up, I’m slackin tonight… I just saw that Fat Joe ad on top… That’s what I like to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!— I’ve been saying do that shit for weeks….

Yep Nahright doing big things !!

262. Two-Times Says:

Alright y’all I’m out… My bad I was late but I got y’all…

263. RedSq Says:

Just voted again. “Nah Right will not lose” (c) Hov

264. www.jumpoff.tv Says:

MAY I COME ALONG TO IBIZA?? CONGRATS ON GETTING RECOGNIZED BY THE ROC TO THAT LEVEL, AND GOOD LUCK!! YAKNOW YOU GOT MY DAILY VOTE!!

>>the rest will too but nahright was triple digits to begin with

even if they patrol I make payroll

266. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

iceberg fresh off the pimpim……..man I b stuntin like mt????????

267. thekid10705 Says:

ES, you got my vote…When you in Ibiza with Jay tell him, he stinks and Ghost’s is the KING…..lol…..Holla!!

268. Terror Says:

Yea Eskay now u need our asses. Listen ill vote for ur ass everyday only if..na fuck that only when you start postin up those new 2pac joints from his new album. So stop bein a hater you hypocrite and post them, ur the only blogger who aint postin them up. Then ill vote for u every 24/7 and make ur dreams come true peace.

269. thekid10705 Says:

Es, I think this shit is a lay up…for real…..Lock!!!

270. Aicheyearaem Says:

Nah Right: 503
    Dork Mag: 30
    Palms Out sounds: 21
    That Good Good: 15
    Loosie: 79

271. MR. MEEN Says:

Yo its a wrap. I go to sleep wake up and its a ridiculous landslide I just voted again ten minutes ago and yo already got like ten more votes…

if your crew is rich your crew is rugged

272. jt Says:

i may never post on here…..but i voted for u es

273. KingML Says:

You got my vote you filthy mutt.

274. nevi7 Says:

Voted for you

275. Kornphlake Says:

You’re about 800 vote over the closest competitor.

276. I Fux Says:

I am still in aww of how Weezie F Baby completely obliterated the Beat on SMWYG

Kanye I like the dude and all NO RRR but throwing a tantrum is very gay

277. I Fux Says:

I voted but whats going on with the other thread

278. BMORRIS Says:

I GOTCHU BROTHER

279. STEELZKITCHEN Says:

LAND SLIDE VICTORY…U CHEATED

280. RedBrick Says:

Yo eventhough there plenty of time to vote, i love how no one even comes close to NAHRIGHT.com cause when all those cats be like ohh i think hes good and that blog is better my mans be like Kanye and run up on stage and say , yo Fuck that no one can touch NAHRIGHT.com i be flyin across canyons to get you this info. Much love man,
    HOLLA,

a.k.a. Jim Jones is to rap like H&R block is to taxes, Looks cool, got funny people workin for them, and they get the job done. but not one motha fucka got a clue what theyre doin. guess they too busy BAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIINNN!!!

281. The Truth... Says:

^^^ same same

282. Earbudace Says:

sent in the well deserved vote…it seems u already crushing the other cats

283. revvie Says:

of course imma vote for you, sexxy!
    hit me up next time you’re in so cal
    we can do lunch

284. Engineer Says:

Nh Right has well over 800 votes……none of the others even brok double digits…You got em beat hands down

285. louiefuse Says:

i voted… dont know about votin everyday tho.

test

287. VS-ONE Says:

you da man homey…i got u

288. Mongo Slade Says:

voted

289. SINCERE Says:

Yo! You killin ’em Es

290. RealShit... Says:

U got my vote brother….bein that Jay is ur idol I hope it pans out for u it’ looks like u got’um by a landslide

291. Dominique Jackson Says:

You are KILLING the competition!! Good luck & great work!! : )

292. BellaDiva Says:

I don’t know why you’re even bothering to ask for our votes – You’re DEMOLISHING the competition, daddy! LoL. Keep killin ’em …. ‘Hell no you can’t stop it when it’s hot, it’s hot!’ .. It’s The R.O.C, bitches!

Peace & Blessings
    ~ßєιια~

293. QDotSmith Says:

eskay wins…..i just voted 676….eskay i think you got this one in the bag

294. ChickMagnet Says:

Got You Es!

295. des Says:

669 votes. i just voted. them other cats dont even have 20 votes.
    smh

296. BEST Says:

I CHECK THIS SITE EVERYDAY DAMN NEAR. SO I HAVE TO VOTE FOR U.
    I WENT TO SEE THOS OTHER SITES THERE SHIT IS ………. U FILL IN
    THE BLANK

297. STYLNbitch Says:

ok ii voted because ii LOVE your site even though ii dont leave comments. Doesnt look like you got any competition though since you got like over a thousand votes.

298. babyGCanada Says:

you’ve lready won.. you’re the best hiphop site period.. I’m so lazy now I don’t even visit the usual sites.. I just hit up nahright and I”m good for the day… it has more than I could ever find on 3 -5 sites i USED to go to

aiight eskay… where’s my $5. j/k

I voted!! I will vote again tomorrow.. it’s getting quite embrassing for the other “contestants”

299. theflyguy Says:

done deal my dude… you got my vote!!!

300. godivajcd Says:

U got my vote! (Self-Promotion is not vanity nor does it demean the product, If u don’t …Who will?)