Big Mike – This Is Why I’m Hot 5

bigmike-tiwih5.jpg

1 Jadakiss – Al Qaeda Prequel
2 Jadakiss – Light Up
3 Styles P – I Get Lifted
4 Sheek Louch – Thats That
5 Sheek Louch – Get Up Get Out
6 Styles P, Sheek Louch, Bully, AP & AHK – Cannon Shots (by Don Cannon)
7 The Game – Show Em What Ya Got
8 Nas – Don’t Hate Me
9 Jay-Z – Grammy Family
10 Nas – Hip-Hop Is Dead
11 Jim Jones – In The Zone
12 Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Stack Bundles – Weatherman
13 The Game Feat Kanye West – Cant Get By
14 The Game Feat Nas – Hate The Game
15 Jay-Z – Lost Ones (Addresses Dame Dash)
16 Jim Jones Feat Dame Dash – Kingdom Done (Addresses Jay-Z)
17 The Game Feat Busta Rhymes – Doctors Advocate (Letter To Doctor Dre)
18 Jim Jones – Ballin (New York Giants remix)
19 Remo Da Rapstar – Lost Ones
20 Willie The Kid – Get U A Gun (Aphilliates Music Group)
21 Raw Doggs Feat Mr Metaphor – Home Of Hiphop
22 Jadakiss – Super Negro Outro

Big Mike This Is Why I’m Hot part 5: 4th Quarter Edition

Props to…oh ya’ll already know.

192 Responses to “Big Mike – This Is Why I’m Hot 5”

1. iLL Change Says:

that Jay post is going wood now

2. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

damn

3. nation of moderation Says:

damn eskay… why’d you do it

4. nation of moderation Says:

the fuck is up with d block, game and bun b getting on the push it to the limit remix like its the thing to do?

5. nation of moderation Says:

tinyurl.com/tccqy

6. Paperstacker Says:

Fuck Jay Z………

Fuck Nas too…..

This mixtape is fire, props to the nah right bootleg division.

7. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:42 pm
    anyway, I’d like to hear from the people who think this cover is wack: if you were the art director, what would you have done for the cover?

^ Ate some Mexican food, took a dump, and then took a pic of the bowl before I flushed… maybe some Joe Camel photoshop work… a classroom full of kindergarteners who finger painted the words “Kingdom Come” on notebook paper… a freeze frame of him mushin’ that chick… > this cover

Classic. Whut up Billz.

8. LL(not the rappa) Says:

es u did this on purpose didnt u!?….the jay post still gonna go triple titanium,lol

9. nation of moderation Says:

radio rip

*disgust*

10. LL(not the rappa) Says:

hows the day treatin u 911 *blushes*,lol

11. nick Says:

12. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:46 pm
    hows the day treatin u 911 *blushes*,lol

I’m good and u. ^^^^^ you got jokes huh.

13. nation of moderation Says:

>> you got jokes huh.

i swear. the burden of complementing a woman

im out. 1

14. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

nation of moderation Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:45 pm
    radio rip

*disgust*

Second that.

15. iLL Change Says:

>> i feel like lately big mike’s mixtapes are basically a few d block freestyles, followed by songs off everybodys albums, then some tracks that nobody wants to hear

911… Aint shit homie. What’s poppin’?

17. Shanti Says:

@ LL

i see dude stopped talking to you in the other thread. lol. that’s odd you would have thought he would have wanted to talk to you more since you’re a female.

18. Shanti Says:

i know i’m late but i’m listening to this new game while i study and this shit is bangin’.

19. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@911–nah homie, no jokes ova here *turns infa-red*

20. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Shanti Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:55 pm
    @ LL

There’s a history go do ya homework.

21. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Shanti Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:55 pm
    @ LL

^^^lol shanti..i think he thought i was still a dude..i dont think he read my disclaimer…i was lmao when i said i wanna press play like diddy

22. Shanti Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 6:58 pm

Shanti Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:55 pm
    @ LL

^^^^yeah i died when he was like pause and you were like nah, press play.

23. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 6:54 pm
    911… Aint shit homie. What’s poppin’?

Grants homie what’s the 411. I got g.i bill, guard 100% now I’m trying to milk em.

24. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ shanti—-ima get my plug/kheri on once engineer gets back in,lol

25. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@Billz—–maan i had some mexican food 2, *a quesadilla counts right*…..saaaaame thing happened to me maaaan, but the shiit was good,lol..*pun intended*

26. nick Says:

>>yeah, and by the time the mixtape comes out, i’ve already downloaded every song i wanted to hear from an Onsmash-type site.

yea exactly…i already got all the game/nas/jay z…pt 4 was all the lloyd banks garbage off rotten apple

^ I had 2 burritos earlier. Them shits be havin’ my stomach doin’ cartwheels. Why does it seem like the I Gotta Go factor increases the minute you put your key in the door to get in the house?

Filth was right… Game was definitely doin’ his best Dr. Dre rendition.

29. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:15 pm

^^^lol,sure does..thats your body working man, doing what its supposed to do..wait till u get in the vicinty of your own home,lol

30. EnglandRepresent Says:

@ENgland—Jersey in the building

I was in Jerse about 2/3 months ago, can’t remember where exactly, was there for a short minute and I was blind drunk for most of it……seems like an alright city though…….ain’t got shit on London Town though lol!!!!!!!!

31. LL(not the rappa) Says:

haha england..jersey is a state.

32. EnglandRepresent Says:

THis is Keith Murray….. So the other day on my Ipod I ran across the album Enigma …….I will have to say classic maybe

^^I don’t co-sign much, but Fux I co-sign that shit to death, Enigma is class and Murray is a beast…

Toni Braxton > Rihanna

What about Toni Braxton? If that bitch gimme action guaranteed satisfaction……….Dreams of fuckin an RnB bitch……..

33. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:22 pm
    @ENgland—Jersey in the building

^^^^NJ,U.S.A….i got folks up in Birmingham England..neva been to london town*were u referring to london?*..only London,Birm.

34. EnglandRepresent Says:

haha england..jersey is a state.

Ah I thought you were talkin about New Jersey, where abouts in Jersey……….

^ If I gotta go and I’m nowhere near home, I usually stop in a nice hotel. Toilets be nice and clean. Food restaurants are forbidden. Can’t always wait until you get home. You be in the middle of traffic with the kung-fu grip on the steerin’ wheel sayin’ to yourself, “LAWD, lawd… I gotta go! Just let me make it to the nearest, cleanest toilet”… now you got road rage because you realize it’s not just a regular shit you gotta take. It’s one of them watery shits that look like brown stew chicken. You mad as hell because some old geezer in front of you is takin’ all day to make a fuckin’ right turn… weavin’ in and out of traffic barely beatin’ red lights… scared to hit a pot hole because the minute you hit that bump and your ass leaves that seat you know it’s just more opportunity for some unnecessary doo-doo to seep through… and that’s not sexy, lol.

36. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@Billz—lmao,def. aint sexy man….gotta preserve your sexy{c}diddy

37. Shanti Says:

^^tmi. we don’t want to hear about you shitting on yourself today.

38. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah I stay in Brixton, South London…..

I got peeps in Birmingham too although that joint’s a fuckin shithole……..

^^tmi. we don’t want to hear about you shitting on yourself today.

^ It must suck when that mule is takin’ forever to gallop to that outhouse. God forbid you gotta tie him to a tree while takin’ a dump in the woods… and you didn’t make a strong enough knot… now you got a shitty ass wit’ no ride.

Smh

40. EnglandRepresent Says:

because some old geezer

Good use of English slang Mr Billz…….

41. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:29 pm
    Yeah I stay in Brixton, South London…..

I got peeps in Birmingham too although that joint’s a fuckin shithole……..

^^^which is why i hardly stepped outside the cobblestones when i was there.

because some old geezer

Good use of English slang Mr Billz…….

^ Word? I’ve been sayin’ that for YEARS, but I didn’t know it was English slang, lol. I call old people geezers all the time. As a matter of fact, I think I asked LL yesterday if it was wrong if I referred to a group of old people as the Geezer Gang.

gotta preserve your sexy{c}diddy

^ My situation is usually moisterized though (n/h)

44. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:25 pm
    haha england..jersey is a state.

Ah I thought you were talkin about New Jersey, where abouts in Jersey……….

^^^^all parts eventually..south,north,and now central.

45. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

alll these great rappers, but royce aint mentioned?? foul play i cry… foul!!!

all of a sudden im in the mood to play ‘broken silence’

and yes its still the best female rap album, period!!

and who brought that raggae rap back? fox 5 nucca!!

‘everything i rap about u see us do/
    thats why i stay in demand like ps2/’

foxy my gurl nucca

46. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:34 pm
    because some old geezer

Good use of English slang Mr Billz…….

^^lol, nah i think u hit the nail on the head billz

47. LL(not the rappa) Says:

48. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:18 pm
    Filth was right… Game was definitely doin’ his best Dr. Dre rendition.

—-

yo, you noticed it right? its blatant, like almost Guerilla Black status..

49. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Apologies in orda Shanti.

^ To this day, I still say:

Come Fly With Me > Lighters Up

Filth… yeah, the first track is the most blatant one. I can’t really say the same for the other ones.

51. G7 Says:

3 tight tracks off the new Justus League cd “Hall of Fortune”. Crazy beats all over this album.

the League “Just Chillin'” sendspace.com/file/x11tkh

Chaundon “1ne” sendspace.com/file/k09s1c

the League “Where I’m From” sendspace.com/file/bwa2tf”

52. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

dont blame game…blame his producers…game has sounded like like dre shyne joe budden etc

but that based on how engineers record him…dont blame him for that

the album is hot

definite must buy….

jay…im still on the fence…my homeboy always gets jay if if it aint fire…ill just copy the one or two bangas

^ That’s the song Phonte was “signin'” about on the LB Myspace.

“Put ya titties on the glass”

54. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:41 pm

^ To this day, I still say:

Come Fly With Me > Lighters Up

^^^^^of course Billz-and she had sizzla on there,killed it!..makes me proud 2 be from the islands.

55. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah in England if you say geezer it can mean anyone not neccessarily just old peoples…normally we call old peoples ‘codgers’ i.e. hurry the fuck up you old codger…..

^^all parts eventually..south,north,and now central.

So lemme get this straight, Jersey is the same as New Jersey right? And in the State of New Jersey there’s a city called New Jersey?

56. I Fux Says:

Foxy w/ Spragga Benz Oh Yea was heat a personal favorite

I am nice around Mics like Pippen (c) Foxy Brown

^ Which island? And yeah, Foxy got Trini blood so it sounds authentic when she spit it. Unlike Kim when she does it, it sounds forced. Even though most Blacks from BK can get a Island Pass, she obviously didn’t learn enough from BIG. Don’t get me wrong though, Lighters Up was a monster but CFWM? Craaaaaazy. It sound more like dancehall rap than Kim’s.

58. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ England—jersey is the same as New Jersey,right….now ive been living in jersey for a loong time now-there is no city called new jersey-not that i know of….there is a Jersey City tho i.e.Buddens..but no exact New Jersey…thats just the state name.

59. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@Billz-Jamaican

Foxy w/ Spragga Benz Oh Yea was heat a personal favorite

I am nice around Mics like Pippen (c) Foxy Brown

^ Yes sirrrrr. That line was classic. Even Tables Will Turn. I love that album. I gotta re-cop it because somebody got me for it.

Smh @ me doin’ the Zip It Up to Tables When Turn whenever that was on.

*lol*

61. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

i think ima find me a hood as phat booty chick…and bang her out to the new game cd…hahaha

‘welcome to the aftermath biatch!!’

62. LL(not the rappa) Says:

TheSlapOfTruth Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:50 pm

‘welcome to the aftermath biatch!!’

^^^lmao

@Billz-Jamaican

^ Rood gyal.

*Tables Will Turn

64. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:51 pm
    @Billz-Jamaican

^ Rood gyal.

*Tables Will Turn

^^^lol, rude gyal yah meen

^^^lol, rude gyal yah meen

^ Dumb question: Can you wyne? Nah, I mean wyyyyyne… like shorty from Sean Paul’s “I’m Still In Love” video, lol. I’da proposed to her.

66. Caliber Says:

nation of moderation Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 6:44 pm

the fuck is up with d block
    ____________________________________________________________

whatchu mean? :shock:

67. nick Says:

Filth was right… Game was definitely doin’ his best Dr. Dre rendition.

—-

yo, you noticed it right? its blatant, like almost Guerilla Black status..

yea ill cosign that shit, i said it somewhere yesterday too

it doesnt look good that he mentions dre every 16 bars either

somebody needs to sit him down and slowly and delicately explain..you are not dr dre, ice cube, easy e, or any part of nwa for that matter

68. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:54 pm
    ^^^lol, rude gyal yah meen

^^^^^hahaa, billz *wondering if im revealing 2 much info*..sure I can *no sarcasm*

69. G7 Says:

>>Foxy is nicee Slap…they need to stop shelfing foxy so she can show us what she got

^damn, I forgot Foxy was on DeafJam. See you in 2008 Fox!! lol

70. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah right well I was in Jersey the city…………

You from Jamaican stock? Wagwan its a island ting!!! Jamaica all day baby, Kingston in this bitch!………

71. LL(not the rappa) Says:

This gal yah wicked (Wicked) come kick it with me shorty (Shorty)
    I throw that pussy like a boomerang
    Uh! Backshots is what they call me (They call me)
    Brown Fox about go bats
    Sex game stronger than Barry Bonds and his pops
    Neck game longer than giraffes
    Get on top you cum first like a warning shot, BLOCKA BLOCKA!!!! {c}Foxy

Foxy is 2 much, Fire..deafjam betta stop shelfing her,lol.

72. I Fux Says:

Brooklyn Finest was also pretty dope

73. I Fux Says:

Peace NahRight

Quitting time on the wesssssssssssssiddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeee

74. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Yeah right well I was in Jersey the city…………

^^^^^haha, wa gawwn england..lol..stop act likee yuh caan chat patois..

75. LL(not the rappa) Says:

adios I FUX

76. G7 Says:

>>plus the song dedicated to him, plus in the first song some guy is saying game is ‘dr dre in his heyday, in the worst way’ – somethin along those lines

^^ That Doctor’s Advocate track has me believing that Game got something stiff for Dre. The amount he says Dre’s name is almost as bad as Weezy and Baby puckering up.

Jay name dropping on his latest freestyle > any name dropping Game ever did.

77. LL(not the rappa) Says:

aight im out..ill pop in from tyme 2 tyme..have fun ladies and gents.

78. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

yall know a track yall forgot about!

saddest day ft wayne wonder- i had the song on repeat for a straight hour!

that shit was dope

im looking for the fever(il nana 2 that got shelved) any one got it???

79. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

Im not talking about Game saying Dre’s name, I talking about him changing his voice and the way he says things to sound as much like DRE rhyming as possible.. He doesnt do it on every song, but to hear what I mean peep..

The intro,

The one with Snoop

Too Much feat Nate Dogg

and maybe one or two more..

I aint mad, Im just saying you must have never heard DRE rap within the past 8 years if you dont hear the similarities..

The CD is certified bangning though except for

Too Much, Strip Club and the one with Jamie Foxx, and The one with The Dogg Pound..

(the dogg pound????)

THANKS goodness he didnt have Mack 10 or WC on there.. Or just about any other west coast rapper for that matter..

My other theory is,

DRE IS BEHIND THIS ALBUM STILL..

Look at the producers, mostly Aftermath afiliated..

I know one thing..

It sounds like DRE mixed all the joints, and I bet if GAME was on AFTERMATH, the album would have been this same one…

think about it..

80. G7 Says:

^he almost seems obsessed with Dre.

81. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

repost…..

but that based on how engineers record him…dont blame him for that

the album is hot

definite must buy….

……………………

82. G7 Says:

^I’ll burn dat. He’ll still do his numbers though.

83. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

repost…..

but that based on how engineers record him…dont blame him for that

the album is hot

definite must buy….

……………………

we saw your post the first time homie..

the engineer and how he was recorded plays a small roll, but the way he rapped when he was being recorded plays a bigger roll…Besides, I would bet money that all the songs were mixed by the same person after they were recorded..

smarten up..

^ Lol… I’m try’na get a “dub” with you then at the next bashment.

Ok… b-ball game is on people.

I’m out…

*bumps Ol’ English on the way out*

85. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

niggas wanna wrestle the game,
    guess they feel like the roc,
    (c) game

i got a big fase hunned for anyone that knows where that song is from!!

86. dukesman2000 Says:

Hey Eskay…..

I can never fucking download the albums you put up. It always download as a doc. file. AM I doing something wrong? I dont know I am not at all computer savvy. Yo can you send me the file at my email: teddypram1978@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it, Thanks.

One!!

87. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

we saw your post the first time homie..

smarten up..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

big filth(uuugh!!! (c) clipse)

you’re confusing things, the engineer plays a large role in how you sound on a track….whether he doubles up, adds a chorus, echo, more bass, or changes the eq, thats why engineers get the big bucks nigga, cause a wack engineer can fuck up a record (i.e. – my house by lloyd banks)

88. dukesman2000 Says:

Jada is my dude too. Can you do me that solid? Thanks!

Or can anyone send me the downloaded file?

89. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

Hey Eskay…..

One!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

uuuhhhh….5-0 alert

90. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

Eskay and all of his chosen people who have access to secret nahright chambers and dimensions –

tinyurl.com/y3whn4

91. EnglandRepresent Says:

haha, wa gawwn england..lol..stop act likee yuh caan chat patois..

My Moms is from Kingston, moved to London in the 70’s……

92. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

Eskay, Shanti, Nation and the crew in that pic!

‘the in crowd’

93. iLL Change Says:

for all you Game haters becuase he name drops:

nobodysmiling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87488

94. nick Says:

@SlapOfTruth

for my gangstaz…untold story II

95. nick Says:

wheres my big face at

96. nick Says:

>>for all you Game haters becuase he name drops

haha now thats a funny ass thread…i dont hate him just bc of that, theres a bunch of either reasons…dont mean he doesnt have a hot album tho, i give credit when due

97. E From BK Says:

Free Shyne!

98. G7 Says:

iLL Change Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 8:41 pm
    for all you Game haters becuase he name drops:

nobodysmiling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87488

^^ He’s such a clown. I was just listening to the Hi-Tek album and that song he’s on. On his own album he didn’t say Tek once, but he says Dre’s…lol. Then one line he says “too much west coast dick licking, remember Jay-z”. He drops Jay’s name and he dick licks Dre, NWA, Snoop, and Easy E on every song. He’s jokes!

99. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

word

101. iLL Change Says:

>> wrong

“Bleek Is…” ?

102. EnglandRepresent Says:

tinyurl.com/y3whn4

lmao!! on the real though I’d smash the chick…………..

103. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

who said this

another big fase huuned for the right answer!!!

104. nick Says:

alright, i thought i was wrong for a sec…but im not

im not sure what the track name is on whatever game mixtape you have, but that song is titled for my gangstaz on a mixtape called untold story II

i just googled that shit

ohhla.com/anonymous/the_game/untoldv2/formygz.gme.txt

105. iLL Change Says:

>> ‘you can say im rich/ nah you can say i flip/ peanuts and i turn it into butter nigga call me jiff/’

Cam’Ron

106. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, “a little bit more cool, less dre” Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 8:34 pm

tinyurl.com/y3whn4

Classic

107. EnglandRepresent Says:

108. iLL Change Says:

>> Are all them other niggas up in that plush spot the NR Forum? Fuckin highrollers……………..

eskay forgettin’ his roots, all those who made NR what it is today

109. green eyes Says:

what up england– arent you on holiday? shouldnt you be on a beach instead of in here?

110. green eyes Says:

111. Shanti Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 8:34 pm

tinyurl.com/y3whn4

^^LOL

112. EnglandRepresent Says:

Thats a sore point with me greeny……I’m on my laptop doin some work right now, I’m supposed to be takin this wench down the beach laters but its rainin Down Under so thats fucked it………

113. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

******iceberg flys in from just leaving the nahright vip section*******

just joking just wanted to know what it would feel like to say it

114. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

nick Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 8:57 pm
    alright, i thought i was wrong for a sec…but im not

i just googled that shit

ohhla.com/anonymous/the_game/untoldv2/formygz.gme.txt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok you might be right…i got mine from the album G.A.M.E – its the game

so u get ur big fase hunned!!!

115. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

iLL Change Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 8:58 pm

Cam’Ron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    most definitely wrong

116. SPiNFactory2000 Says:

sup y’all

ol’ head is home

what did i miss?

117. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Game – show me what you got…Nas the n…….dinadin din….that’s how it sound fcukers…..Hov – lost ones or freestyle…….It’s hot out this bitch….Clipse….Snoop….Weezy and Stunner…….Em Re-up……Jeezy…Capo…UGK…Ghost….fcuk said hip hop is dead.

118. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

game rapping over the show me what you got is crazy….DA

119. Sangano Says:

wait is the a legal download?…i mean after the tounge lashing i recieved from you guys (and ur wifey’s) last nite……

120. EnglandRepresent Says:

******iceberg flys in from just leaving the nahright vip section*******

just joking just wanted to know what it would feel like to say it

Don’t be jokin with that shit breh, us economy class muthafuckas ain’t never gonna get to see the dizzy lights of the NR Forum section. Its straight up cattle class in this bitch, plastic cups and plastic on the couches……..

121. tyronebiggums71 Says:

LF: theres few things I hate more in this world than waiting for the piff man. god damn piffery always takes forever

122. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Sangano Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 9:38 pm

I have no clue homie…apparantely some people have the whole Ph.d and some just have a several joints….I’m bangin joints….so whut do I know.

123. EnglandRepresent Says:

Preach………thats why you grow your own shit son………..

124. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Ayo Ty did u see that Time article wit Hov on the cover shits crazy talk about press run…….. ybf.blogspot.com/

125. tyronebiggums71 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 9:47 pm
    Preach………thats why you grow your own shit son………..

————

yeah sure I try growing some of my piff i’ll have the whole block stinking like a skunk. I don’t know how its done in england but in jersey they lock your ass up for that shit. early

126. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

The world’s biggest rap star is what it reads Eskay is going to have a field day and so will the stans…….Nas won…..I mean Its only right cuz that’s all y’all about to talk about is how god son lost.

127. LL(not the rappa) Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 9:50 pm

^^^I saw that at ybf, thought about nah right as soon as i read it..

128. tyronebiggums71 Says:

911 – naw I aint seen it yet homie. i’m on a piff misson right now in brooklyn. i’m rocking the treo right now so i’ll have to wait till tomorrow to look at it but i’ll peep it

129. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

^^^I saw that at ybf, thought about nah right as soon as i read it..

Pretty sure were brainwashed. cuz so did I.

130. SPiNFactory2000 Says:

sup y’all…

the sample that was jacked for the game and kiss jawn

131. tyronebiggums71 Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 9:52 pm

—————

only cause he did.

132. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

@ Ty
    B easy and blow one {nhjic} for us military folk

133. LL(not the rappa) Says:

i need sleep…im out again.

134. tyronebiggums71 Says:

911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 9:56 pm
    @ Ty
    B easy and blow one {nhjic} for us military folk

————

* lights blunt of that sour as I wait very unpatiently ( piff man’s getting a good talking to when he gets here. of course it won’t stop it from happening next time but whatever whatever whatever ) *

135. SPiNFactory2000 Says:

UNK feat. Outkast & Jim Jones – Walk It Out RMX

fire?

136. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 9:58 pm
    i need sleep…im out again.

we lost one.^^^^^^

137. Two-Times Says:

What Jada is out of jail??? Where did he get that bail money?

138. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

…….1

139. nick Says:

a lot easier than you think…they all stink when flowering, but you are right sour/nyc deez def stinks more than others

140. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Two-Times Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 10:02 pm
    What Jada is out of jail??? Where did he get that bail money?

^^ 2x he been out,lol..aight 1 fo real.

141. Caliber Says:

Two-Times Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 10:02 pm

What Jada is out of jail??? Where did he get that bail money?
    _____________________________________________________________

..slick u aint think i was waitin in tha cut for that comment…u wanna go there again???

142. Two-Times Says:

^^ hahahahaha….. Damn that shit was too funny Cal.. I can’t stop laughin..

143. EnglandRepresent Says:

^That cos US drug laws are fuckin ridiculous. Down Under you legally allowed to grow 3 plants. In England you can get away with growin one cos herb has been downgraded to a class C drug. But on the real you could grow one in a cupboard easy, get an extractor fan in that bitch and no one’s the wiser……….

144. Caliber Says:

lol

145. Two-Times Says:

Caliber

I thought my comment was funny but then your shit had me laughin for real…

u wanna go there again???

^^ You know it’s all fun, just throwing little jokes out there.

146. Caliber Says:

..and like i stated yesterday…tha new Nas joint is a sample from tha “Saw” theme…step ya listenin game up

147. Caliber Says:

..no doubt two times u good…yo england what can u tell me bout these STREET POLITIK niggaz from england that did a joint mixtape w/ my D BLOCK niggaz…most of tha material old from my squad tho, what can u tell me bout these niggaz, never heard of em….check tha link

buymixtapes.com/dblockmtsstreetp.php

148. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Cal?

149. iLL Change Says:

yo that new Clipse shit “New World” really grown on me. shit is mad gutter. that beat knocks.

150. Two-Times Says:

Alright y’all I gotta go… Later

151. EnglandRepresent Says:

To be honest with you Cal, I’m not too up on them niggas, I know its a group of 6 and two of them are the rappers, M-Triple and Charms. They pretty dope son, you should check for their shit. I’m tellin ya, in the 07 UK hip-hop will make an impact in the US, word to everything. Its gonna eba few collabos goin on back and forth across the pond. I know Lupe Fiasco gonna be doin a joint with my nigga Sway which will be nice…….

152. Caliber Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 10:39 pm

____________________________________________________________

..yeah i was listenin to tha mixtape and from what i heard they can spit..they also gotta another mixtape street politiks meets murda mook that i gotta check for….big co-sign to tha international features in hip hop..if UK can come up next year–thats wassup…hip-hop is evolving and becoming more global more than ever—just not tha right artists are being spotlighted…but yeah—dipset tried w/ SAS but w/ no luck in this country so far…

153. nick Says:

damn this shit is dead…

154. EnglandRepresent Says:

but yeah—dipset tried w/ SAS but w/ no luck in this country so far…

^^Them niggas is waste they gets no respect out here noone fuckin with them niggas. They ain’t keepin it english, wannabe US niggas………I spit on them niggas……..

155. Caliber Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 11:19 pm

_____________________________________________________________

..kinda like tha whole dipset movement in this country..no musical value, good comedians…yeah i could tell them SAS niggaz was funny style when i seen them in state prop 2…

156. nation of moderation Says:

*hands resignation to eskay*

Hip Hop Is Dead

157. nation of moderation Says:

i lied.

158. EnglandRepresent Says:

what up nation? How was the emo gig last night? I hope you battered some of those fairies……….

159. e-double Says:

i dont get it, why is jada on the cover if the cd is called “this is why im hot”.. someone explain.

160. EnglandRepresent Says:

You firin shots at THAT nigga? Jada might not be on top commercially but there ain’t too many seein him on the mic, real talk.

161. nick Says:

yea jada comes with it lyrically…that light em up shit is hot

all his gunit disses made 50 look stupid…he started the shit and then did nothin but respond with his corny little jabs about having more $ and sales….and some good shit talking

its sad cause 50 can come with it if he wants to, would have been a good battle if fif came hard…i dont know whats up with those guys lately man i guess their time is just up

162. spotrusherz aka respect my moustache Says:

if i was art director for jay’s album i woulda used this picture
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_2/1100613978Fya2kc.jpg

163. 456 Says:

i think it is going to take the international scene another five years to produce a mc with enough skills and charisma to truly crossover to the us market.

me personally, i’m waiting for one of these former child soldiers from liberia or some thug cat from nigeria who grew up on nas and tupac to get in a studio and spit some real war stories, not these clown ass backpack type characters doing their best busta rhymes rendition.

164. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^
    lmao, thats real talk though, but i doubt a international artist will ever have the appeal to us market. Who knows though, its def enough hood stories in Africa for a rapper out of there to spit real stories.

165. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

if lil wayne is the only artist being released under cash money what is he the boss/president of?

166. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:07 am

***Does cash money even have a roster?

167. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

every hip hop artist lost
    jayz on the cover of life/time magazine

What area of the market will escape Jay-Z? Goodness gracias! Jigga has also garnered the cover of TIME magazine by way of Young Black & Fabolous.

168. iceberg slim AKA RAVISHING RICK RUDE Says:

allhiphop.com/rumors/

that is the link for the jayz time cover story……..bottom of the page

169. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

allhiphop.com/editorial/?ID=323

Interesting take on Flavor Flav…

170. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

is it just me that cant see the pictures at the top of the posts????

zoop zoop!!

CD quality Push It To The Limit remix

ft. Kiss, SP, Bun B and Jayceon

172. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

YO ESKAY DON;T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BUT HOW WAS LOST LAST NIGHT ? I HAD TO TIVO THAT BITCH I WAS ON MISSON BUT YOU KNOW I’M A DUCK OUT OF WORK EARLY DAY TO WATCH IT ?

173. e-dubbs Says:

when you say “Jada might not be on top commercially but there ain’t too many seein him on the mic, real talk. ”

is about 50 MC’s I could name equate to not too many?

174. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^ YOU LYING

175. e-dubbs Says:

put some dough on it..

176. Two-Times Says:

Hey Jada & Fat Joe: 50 doesn’t have time to be in the hood (& at car wash’s) because he shooting multi-million dollar movies….

177. nation of moderation Says:

>> “Rapper 50 Cent and Robert De Niro are in negotiations to co-star in the police thriller, New Orleans. “

*starts tearing down his bobby de niro posters*

178. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

e-dubbs Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 8:49 am
    put some dough on it..

GO AHEAD TRY AND NAME 50 MC’S NICER THAN JADA. SERIOUSLY GO AHEAD I’LL BE WAITING TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF

179. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

the hardest part of becoming fich is the 1st 100k

180. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*starts tearing down his bobby de niro posters*

***Bobby D. hasn’t been worth watching for a minute…once he pulled a Pacino and started playing the same character in every movie, it was a wrap….now he just makes that one disgusted face in every flick….I think, maybe it started with that joint Analyze This….

181. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

nation of moderation Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 8:53 am

*starts tearing down his bobby de niro posters*

LMAO THATS WHATSUP NATION, DENIRO REALLY ON HIS SELL OUT SHIT ( I RESPECTED IT AT FIRST LIKE GO AHEAD DO YOU GET PAID CRAZY LOOT FOR GARBAGE TO MAKE UP FOR THE CLASSICS YOU’VE BEEN IN BUT THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE )

182. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

looking at earlier posts, I see y’all were talking about non-US rappers making an impact, which I think will never happen….I remember getting kinda caught up in the hype a couple of years ago, when the media was hyping up that kid Dizzee Rascal….the amount of attention really piqued my interest, and then I heard his wack ass…
    For the most part, we consider the US to be trendsetters, and any so-called innovative type shit from cross seas, especially innovations to US-born music, will be perceived as extremely wack and corny, so sayeth icon…..

183. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

It is required by law that every black actor has to play a cop, in at least one movie

184. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

styles p > jada

andre 3000 > jada

b. siegal > jada

50 cents 1st albums > jadas album

185. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

50 cents 1st albums > jadas album

****BLASPHEMY

186. Two-Times Says:

I just read that Freakey Zeke interview on AHH, that dude is crazy and funny..

AHH: Those platinum and gold albums of the late ‘90s and early 2000s are getting harder to come by.

Freekey Zekey: Going gold and platinum? That’s all we go!

187. KLO Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

November 2nd, 2006 at 9:04 am
    styles p > jada

andre 3000 > jada

b. siegal > jada

50 cents 1st albums > jadas album

^^^^ Other then Andre 3000, I agree with you!

188. Two-Times Says:

Damn a new thread up and I’m late

189. Two-Times Says:

“Making his way down the charts is Lloyd Banks, taking the No. 33 slot. Rotten Apple has slipped about eighteen positions this week, but has taken down 25,500 discs. After 3 weeks, the sophomore LP has managed to move 215,500 copies.”

Now that’s bad… flop…

190. e-dubbs Says:

before i drop my 50 MC’s better list, just please explain to me what Jada has done to even warrant himself in a top anything list? Spittin’ hot 16’s doesnt make you a good MC. Please tell me what he has done of substance? What impact has he had on musik? Does he kick hot so-called freestyles, sure. Is his subject matter the same on every damn one, YUP. So I ask you, what makes him so great? I missed the memo.

191. Paperstacker Says:

b. siegal > jada

^^^^^^^^^^

negative, and yes spitting hot 16’s does make u a good mc. What the fuck is up with this commercial shit? So 50 is better than jada cause of album sales?

192. e-dubbs Says:

who said anything about album sales? I’m talking about making good music and not being pigeon-holed into talking about the same thing every damn verse.

Talib Kweli hasnt sold any records but is the true definition of an MC.