Snoop Dogg: Published Author

snoops-book.jpg

Maybe I missed it, but I don’t believe I’ve seen anything mentioned about Snoop’s book dropping last week. I find that kind of odd, since any idiot can see this thing is destined for the Times Best Seller list.

From Amazon:

The year is 1989, Long Beach, California. When Ulysses Jeffries’s mother decides to move her family from the drug-infested East Side to what she believes is safer North Long Beach, Ulysses and his little brother Bing are hurled into a world like none they’ve experienced before. Instead of moving on up, they’ve just moved on over.

From a classically trained piano-playing gangster named Buddha, to the next-door neighbor, a foster mother turned basehead named Crazy Betty, to Uncle Mike, a freeloading relative who has a knack for showing up when times are good and a knack for leaving just before they turn bad — these characters and more take you on a journey like never before.

Oh yeah, this has Oprah Book Club written all over it. Snoop plans to feed the inevitable demand that Love Don’t Live Here No More will surely generate with 6 more volumes.

425 Responses to “Snoop Dogg: Published Author”

i might wear some semi-revealing shit (like a short dress, etc)because its sexy but i recognize limits that some chicks don’t.

^ Thanks for that moment of clarity, lol.

2. Two-Times Says:

@Shanti

I think in some aspects everybody judges a book from it’s cover.. It’s like judging based on what is presented infront of you. You know what they say, ‘a first impression is the most important’… Like if Freaky Zeke hollered at you at the club what would you think.. hahaha

3. Shanti Says:

shabti
    u should not be fogging to up in the club…..I know its a double standard but shit aint cute…when a female in a club posted up putting it in the wind

^^i don’t feel i should have to conform to what a guy thinks is cute. he needs to conform to me. accept what i do or kick rocks. i smoke weed. that’s me. is it a problem that i smoke weed or is it a problem that i’m doing it in the club?

Like if Freaky Zeke hollered at you at the club what would you think.. hahaha

^ Say word, lol. Fuck that. Front if you wanna, but a nigga who be cheesin’ all the time in some Euro cut clothes is probably the last mofo you’d expect to be flippin’ bricks, catchin’ bodies, and slappin’ chicks off GP.

5. Two-Times Says:

@Dillz

yep…

^ But you have to understand that smokin’ weed publicly isn’t a “social norm”. Most people who smoke weed publicly are perceived as rebels because they don’t care about being seen or caught. Therefore the “ghetto” or “thug” persona might be bestowed upon you regardless if that’s the type of person you are or not. It has nothin’ to do with your personality. Like homie just said, first impressions are the lasting ones.

7. Shanti Says:

But you have to understand that smokin’ weed publicly isn’t a “social norm”.

^^^shhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttt in the A it is.

8. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:17 am
    shabti

that u do it in the club…..sshit u can’t just burn b4 u get there

9. Shanti Says:

^^as far as in the club

10. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

cosign d. billz

11. Shanti Says:

@ billz ^

12. Shanti Says:

that u do it in the club…..sshit u can’t just burn b4 u get there

^^if i am going somewhere that i know bouncers are gonna trip about it (this is usually when i’m in nc or if i’m going to a lounge in atlanta) then ofcourse i do it at the crib. however, if a lot of people in the club are smoking why i gotta do it at the crib?

13. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:24 am
    ^^as far as in the club

yes u in general should not burn in public

14. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:24 am
    ^^as far as in the club

yes u in general should not burn in public …..unless u r in amsterdam

15. Shanti Says:

ok well next time i’m about to light it up in the club i’ll think about you guys (iceberg and billz) and i’ll put it away.

16. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:27 am
    that u do it in the club…..sshit u can’t just burn b4 u get there

shit u can smoke anywhere u want I’m just saying if I see an attractive femalle and the she turns around smoking a l I’m like dam she can’t go three hrs without burning

17. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    October 30th, 2006 at 11:23 am
    But you have to understand that smokin’ weed publicly isn’t a “social norm”.

^^^shhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttt in the A it is.

SHIT WHERE EVER I GO IT BECOMES THE NORM.

AND IN NYC AND JERSEY WE STAY SMOKING BLUNTS IN SOME CLUBS

18. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:30 am

just say no……..while in the club….but what’s fcked up if my homeboy pass me an l..I might hit it on the sneak tip

19. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    October 30th, 2006 at 11:30 am

NAH SHANTI YOU GOT TO THINK OF GUYS LIKE ME THAT WILL BE LIKE LET ME HIT THAT AND RESPECT YOUR GULLYNESS

20. Shanti Says:

^^lol. damn iceberg would write me off as a weedhead in the club and i don’t even smoke that much. only a couple of times a month. oh well. imma probably end up with a thug ass hustlin type of nigga.

21. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:33 am
    Shanti Says:
    October 30th, 2006 at 11:23 am
    But you have to understand that smokin’ weed publicly isn’t a “social norm”.
    ^^^shhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttt in the A it is.
    SHIT WHERE EVER I GO IT BECOMES THE NORM.
    AND IN NYC AND JERSEY WE STAY SMOKING BLUNTS IN SOME CLUBS

yea we can do that but only at the hole in the wall spots…..not at blue martini or some shit like that

22. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

Shanti Says:

October 30th, 2006 at 11:35 am

a tru hustler is on point in a club and usually don’t put there biz out there like that…..

23. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^ TRUE EXCEPT WHEN YOUR ALL HIGH V.I.P. THERES MOTS OF NICER SPOTS IN NYC I CAN SMOKE BLUNTS IN BUT ONLY IN THE V.I.P. AND BACKROOM AND ONLY AT PLACES WHERE MY PEOPLES KNOW THEY OWNERS AND SHIT

24. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

@ ICEBERG TALKING BOUT SMOKING AT HOLES IN THE WALL

25. nick Says:

…damn if i see a girl smokin weed, it just tells me she dont have a problem with it and can relax a little….im all for it, i dont need to be catchin shit for smokin from a girl im with