Kim Osorio Wins, Awarded 14.5 Million

kim-osorio.jpg

The New York Daily News reports that late yesterday a jury found in favor of former Source Editor in Chief Kim Osorio and awarded her 14.5 million in damages, nearly double the 8 million she was asking for.

"I feel like I’ve been vindicated," said Kimberly Osorio, who was canned last year. "Whether it’s hip hop, rock ‘n’ roll or the post office, there’s still laws a company needs to abide by."

The jury took just four hours to find that Osorio was fired in retaliation for complaining about sexual shenanigans at the magazine.

It also found that co-owner Raymond (Benzino) Scott defamed her during a radio interview when he accused the single mom of bed-hopping with hip-hop honchos.

"This verdict shows that all women must be treated with dignity and respect, no matter what industry they work in," said Osorio’s lawyer, Kenneth Thompson.

That’s great and all, but Kim is probably going to have one hell of a time trying to get nearly 15 mil out of a broke publication. According to SOHH, The magazine’s attorney Mercedes Clowin was quoted as saying that the mag is currently "worth less then a penny on the dollar."

Related: The Voice takes a look at the perils of covering hip hop.

261 Responses to “Kim Osorio Wins, Awarded 14.5 Million”

1. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

eskay, I’m not finished arguing wit you over this jayz and roc thing. So as soon as I finish my work Im gonna finish tellin you that dame and bigs would be as big as they are without jay. and without dame, jay would still be in marcey projects

2. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

and this bitch is gorgeous….

3. el_feces_loco Says:

She wont see a penny

4. Jay Willz Says:

fours. What’s up? The Source is Dead!!

5. MR. MEEN Says:

^COSIGN WHATEVER ESKAY SAYS…from knowing people who know Dame is worthless he was never in the studio he didnt help with creating the heat unlike a puff daddy back in the day. Ok lets say he had a hand in the marketing and all that? The only big seller on the Roc back in the day was HardKnock life album and thats cuz of the annie song which Jay got the beat from Kid Capri.
    Come on now Dame has done nothing by himself since…I know his other biszness are doing fine ok but musically? and thats what he wants come on now we all know dame loves the fame

6. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

Sooooo, jayz started the roc by himself, Mr. Meen? Just because a person aint in the studio dont mean he didnt help make the album. a good manager does no work. he deligates.

7. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

BBBAAAAALLLLLLLLIINNN

8. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

dam niggas wake up on jayz dick eat some breakfast first

9. KLO Says:

I know this is probably old, but HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?! LMAO!

10. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

PLUG – WHAT WOULD DAME HAVE HAD TO SELL WITHOUT JAY ? THERE WOULD OF BEEN NO PRODUCT WHO THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU THINK WOULD ALLOW DAME DO DANCE AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT IN ALL HIS VIDEOS DUMPING CHAMPANE ON THE GROUND THAT WAS BOUGHT THROUGH JAY’S MUSIC.

PLUG TAKE OFF THE FUCKING HATER SHADES GOD DAMN IT. DAME IS AND WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT JAY, RIGHT NOW YEAH DAME RICH CRAZY RICH BUT ITS ALL FROM SEVERANCE PAY HE GOT FOR WORKING FOR JAY-Z INCORPORATED

” I’M NOT A BUSINESS MAN/
    I’M A BUISNESS….MAN “

11. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

everybody knows her chance of getting that money is the same as the people that sued oj simpsom in the cival trial…….she aint never seeing that money…..

p.s ashanti had a fat pussy on the cover…….who and the hell would say that in court on a sexual harrament case….fuckin clown

12. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

KLO – I STAYED TELLING PEOPLE THE GIANTS WOULD EAT BLEDSOE UP THAT DUDE IS AN IMMOBILE WORTHLESS ARM, PROBLEM IS NOW ALL THE GIANTS FANS I KNOW ARE CONVINCED THEY ARE RUNNING THE TABLE THE REST OF THE WAY AND WINNING THE SUPER BOWL CAUSE THEY JUST BEAT DRE BLEDSOE, I’M LIKE RELAX CALM DOWN TAKE A DEEP BREATH AFTER ALL IT WAS DREW BLEDSOE

13. Combat Jack Says:

Good shit, especially since she’s my homey and he’s my attorney!

14. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

” I’M NOT A BUSINESS MAN/
    I’M A BUISNESS….MAN “
    ———
    wasnt dame an A&R? jay z learn the business from dame.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

She’s RIIIIIIIIIIICH, BEEYOTCH!!!

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Drew Bledsoe is a fucking statue….y’all Cowboys fans would probably make out better with Drew Barrymore or Tempest Bledsoe @ QB, out this bitch….

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Meen…I thought Mark the 45 King produced Hard Knock Life?

45king.com/disk.html

18. KLO Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 9:34 am

^^^^ Romo = New Name, HOMO! LOL! My my squad is offical! BALLING!

19. 911 Says:

50 saysand I quote: “I think Lil’ Wayne is talented! I think his relationship with Baby makes him look a certain way that wont a lot of people to look at him like a grown ass man. And I don’t think that they intentionally did something to destroy him, and I’m not making a reference to Buck having a affiliation with Cash Money prior to that. But I watch him, and when Wayne comes out on a record I go “Oh shit! They go Wayne!”. Look at him, I see what he’s doing. He’s got some shit to him too.” ……The list now includes quite a few heavyweights….i.e Jay-Z, 3000, Dr.Dre, 50 cent come on TyBigs u gotta give the youngin a chance.

20. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

they shouldve left drew in and put in a second stream front line. how people blaimin drew for getting sacked? his job is to stay in the pocket. he aint mike vick.

21. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

22. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

wasnt dame an A&R? jay z learn the business from dame.

JUST NAME ME ONE SUCCESSFUL THING DAME HAS DOWN WITHOUT JAY ? HE WAS AN A&R WHO DID HE GET PUT ON ? GTFOH DAME RODE JAY’S COATTAILS – TRUE STORY

23. KLO Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 9:44 am

^^^^^^ LMFAO!!! That’s the funniest I heard this morning about the girls! LOL

24. KLO Says:

Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 9:48 am

^^^ Tempest Bledsoe azz made some dumb ass mistakes!

25. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

911 – FIRST OFF
    A) I DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THAT SHIT WHEN ARTIST SAY SHIT LIEK THAT ITS ALL BULLSHIT AND POLITICS ( YES EVEN WITH FIF )
    B) I COULD CARE LESS WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS HOT ITS HOW IT SOUNDS TO MY EARS
    C) I SWEAR I SAT DOWN AND GAVE THE DEDICATION 2 ( I THINK ) MIXTAPE A SERIOUS LISTEN AND I WASNT IMPRESSED AT ALL NOT ONE BIT AND I REALLY GAVE HIM A CHANCE AND MAYBE ITS JUST CAUSE I’M IN JERSEY BUT I KNOW WAY MOR EPEOPLE THAT HATE WEEZY THAN LIKE HIM

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Drew Bledsoe’s new nickname is Heisman, not because he’s a great player, but because he’s immobile as fuck…

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Raekwon’s next mixtape should be titled “Immobilarity II: the Drew Bledsoe Story”

28. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 9:53 am

LMAO THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS

29. KLO Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 9:53 am

^^^ LOL! That mixtape is the defination of Drew all day! My question to ya’ll, do you think he’s going into the Hall of Fame?

30. crabz Says:

man.. what i wouldnt give to be fucking this bitch won that money

31. Jay Willz Says:

ICON in Effect! What’s funny is that Parcells didn’t feel Bledsoe the first time around in NE. How’d he get stuck with Capt. Freeze Frame again?

32. green eyes Says:

wasnt dame an A&R? jay z learn the business from dame.

^^^ both jay & dame say that no label was intersted in signing jay, so dame stepped to him about doing it themselves. i think they both made each other, neither would be as successful had they partnered with anyone else.

on another subject— why does uncle murda’s voice make me think he’s the mad rappers distant cousin?

finally– easiest money this chick is never going to see

morning folks.

33. MR. MEEN Says:

@everybody in this jay dicussion
    Dame was not an a&r they both got in the bizness at the same time so they learned it together. Jay got the beat from Kid Capri it was produced by Mark but JAy heard Kid playing it at a concert warm up.
    Dame hasnt been the same since he left.
    Neither of them are great executives Jay just gets more oppurtunities because he is the talent and talent is gonna get endorsement deals. His running of def jam has been spotty to say the least and Im not even talking about Joe Buddens or Redman who are both hyper talented and probably at fault just as much as the label for the album hold up

34. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

KLO – HELL NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SHOT WHATSOEVER

35. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

———
    no jay road dame’s coattails. whos idea was it to start the roc? how about rocawear? how about the shoes? sure jay z could rap, but if you take jay z out of the equation and put in big l, cam, cassidy, JAZ O, the rock legacy would still exist. jay z doesnt have sex appeal, the only thing makin jayz what he was was his rap skills and dame’s business since. LMAO ON NIGGAS ON JAYZ’S DICK LIKE THEY ARE. sure he is a good rapper. but thats it.

name one thing he did since he left def jam. (and dont say the nets because his accountants did that)

36. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

Mr meen, if you replace jay wit big l, would the roc exist?

37. MR. MEEN Says:

big l, cam, cassidy, JAZ O,

none of these niggas rest in peace L are as nice as Jay…

38. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^ STOP LYING CASSIDY CAM OR JAZ-O COULD OF DONE WHAT JAY DID WITH DAME ? THEN WHY DIDNT ANY OF THEM ? LAST TIME I CHECKED CAM BRICKED HARD STARTING A BULLSHIT BEEF WITH JAY ON DAME’S BEHALF GETTING SHOT HAVING A MOVIE OUT AND EVERTHING AND DUDE STILL SOLD LESS THAN FILTHYTUNES AND YOUR SAYING CAM COULD OF BEEN JAY GTFOH WHY ISNT HE ? WHY ISNT ANYONE ?

39. zoid Says:

good for her … if she ever gets any of this money …

btw Juelz Santana > Sheek Louch

40. French Kevin Says:

I’d put my dick in her

41. MR. MEEN Says:

Mr meen, if you replace jay wit big l, would the roc exist?

naw not in the same shape or form I dont know what deal Jay made with what devil but its something about the kid… Big L nice as he was never showed the range that Jay did maybe he didnt have time but I think its Jays ability to see where rap is going and adapt to it. Biggie did it first but Jay took it to that next level with his Big Pimpin songs.

42. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

YOUR FUCKING RETARDED IF ANYTHING HIS ACCOUNTANTS ADVISED HIM NOT TO DO IT, BUISNESS WISE TRUST ME BUYING THE NETS IS NOT A SMART MOVE THEY LOSE LIKE 15 MILL A YEAR. BUT FACT IS HE IS A MINORITY OWNER ITS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR HIM TO PROMOTE HIMSELF AND TO BE INVOLVED IN GETTING THE NETS TO BROOKLYN ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY.

43. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

big l > jay z

the big picture = RD

*borrows kenny rogers hand glue and prepares for slap boxing*

44. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

MR. MEEN Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 10:09 am

Mr meen, if you replace jay wit big l, would the roc exist?

EXACTLY THE GENIUS THAT IS JAY-Z IS HIS ABILITY TO TIGHTROPE THE COMMERCIAL SUCCESS AND STILL BE RESPECTED IN THE STREETS AND BY REAL HIP-HOP HEADS. YEAH THERES ALWAYS HATERS FOR ANYONE SUCCESFUL BUT THERES NO ONE ALIVE THAT CAN BE SO COMMERCIAL AND STILL RESPECTED AS A TRUE M.C.

45. KLO Says:

You know what’s crazy about Bledsoe, ALL THREE TEAMS HE’S BEEN WITH, HE LOST HIS STARTING JOB! LMAO! Damn, that’s crazy!

46. KLO Says:

47. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 10:11 am

big l > jay z

the big picture = RD

*borrows kenny rogers hand glue and prepares for slap boxing*

YEAH OK ( AND I’M A BIG L STAN BUT SHUT UP YOUR JUST BEING RIDICULOUS )

GO BUMP SOME BASS TRY AND RATTLE SOME SENSE AROUND IN THAT BRAIN OF YOURS MAYBE YOU’LL REALIZE YOU LISTEN TO GARBAGE MUSIC

48. MR. MEEN Says:

big l > jay z

the big picture = RD

*borrows kenny rogers hand glue and prepares for slap boxing*

man slap boxing? Lets be for real im not even arguing this point. Big L is a nice mc dope woulda been real dope if he had lived. But please I was in Ny when both of those album dropped and RD got way more respect and it got slept on.

Big L as nice as he is is like the Jay Dee of rapping only when hes dead do people call him the greatest…imagine if Dj premier had kicked the bucket

49. MR. MEEN Says:

word i gotta quote myself…

50. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

KLO – I’VE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DONT REALIZE HE WAS DONE, I MEAN THE ULTIMATE SIGN IS WHEN A TEAM TAKES YOU FROM THEIR STARTING QB AND TRADES YOU ( FOR NEXT TO NOTHING ) TO A TEAM IN THEIR OWN DIVISION ( KNOWING THEY WOULD GET TO PLAY HIM TWICE A YEAR ( SO 2 AUTOMATIC WINS ) YOU ONLY DO THAT IF YOU HAVE THE ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE IN HIS GOD AWFULNESS, THE PATRIOTS HAD THAT CONFIDENCE IN HIM ( NOT ONLY DID THEY GO ON TO WIN 3 OUT OF 4 SUPERBOWLS BUT THE STAUTE HAS JUST GOTTEN WORSE BY THE GAME, SO HOW COME PEOPLE DONT REALIZE HE IS TRASH

51. Two-Times Says:

@KLO & BIGGS

I gotta give it up to the NY Giants, they played aamn good football last night… Tiki got 100+ easy on the Boys’ D and thats not been done all year… The Boys’ really gotta to get shit right..

Damn the Giants defensive line is freaking good.. I don’t understand how they can even lose, the way they play, all those guys are all over the place. They were BALLLLLLLIN, (Did you hear Trico say “it’s from some rap video) Haha… Anyways the Boys’ will get it right, Parcells will work the shit out.

52. el_feces_loco Says:

maxboxing.com/Gerbasi/gerbasi012705.asp

DiBella couldn’t have picked a better partner for this venture than the 34-year-old Dash, who has made gold (or is it platinum these days?) with everything he has touched, from record companies and clothing lines to film production, sneakers, and vodka. In the process, the self-made multi-millionaire has achieved icon status among teenagers and 20-somethings, including one of Dash-DiBella’s first signees, 19-year-old super middleweight ‘Chin Checker’ Curtis Stevens.

I am a Dame Dash apologist..niggas act like this nigga is stupid..on a sidenote Curtis Stevens lost last week, he got his chin checked..niggas started brawling after he lost..Dame was there.

53. KLO Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:13 am
    # Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 10:11 am

big l > jay z

the big picture = RD

*borrows kenny rogers hand glue and prepares for slap boxing*

YEAH OK ( AND I’M A BIG L STAN BUT SHUT UP YOUR JUST BEING RIDICULOUS )

^^^^ Man, stop playin! GOD BLESS DA DEAD….but c’mon now!

54. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:04 am

lmas and smh at another man saying another man doesn’t have sex appeal…..homos

55. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

2-TIMES – THE REASON WHY THEY LOSE IS YES THEIR ENDS ARE SICK BUT THE TACKLES ARE EH, AND THE SECONDARY IS AMONG THE WORST IN THE LEAGUE, AGAIN LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY THEY WOULD LOOK REAL GOOD AGAINST THE STATUE AND THAT HORRIBLE OFFENSIVE LINE
    ( ROMO IS A BTTER MOVE CAUSE HE CAN MOVE AND WITH THAT LINE YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ATLEAST SLIDE TO THE SIDE ) BUT HE IS STILL GONNA GET BEAT DOWN ALL YEAR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE T.O. THROW HIS HISSY FITS ON THE SIDELINE AND THE TEAMS IS JUST GONNA GO ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL WITH PARCELLS EAGERLY WAITING TO JUMP SHIP

56. KLO Says:

Two-Times Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:19 am
    @KLO & BIGGS

^^^ True, thanks for da props! Man, ya’ll gotta play Carolina this weekend, don’t ya’ll? Who you got? Romo or Bledsoe?

57. Two-Times Says:

My bad…I gotta run… Later

58. KLO Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:23 am

^^^ Yo, TYB, Parcel is my dude..(for obivous reasons) He looked like he was about to cry at that press conference!

59. Eric Mangini Says:

Fuck the Giants…niggas killed this thread..Ill be back after lunch…imma go run some laps…I gotta drop those extra 10 pounds that the TV gives you.

60. KLO Says:

Eric Mangini Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:28 am

^^^^ a hater in da house….

61. MR. MEEN Says:

Word he woulda choked but he has no neck

62. KLO Says:

^^^^^ LMAO!

63. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

good look for kim…the source isnt the same

64. B.Payton Says:

how they gonna pay her? damn thats craaaaazy. what was they doin to her that she got SO much money?

65. T Nelson Says:

Dayum that bytch is aight I would’ve harrassed her too…..I wouldnt have put her on blast on the radio thats fucked up though…..

66. Eric Mangini Says:

^^^^ a hater in da house….

tinyurl.com/y68q2l

67. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Benadryl>Benzino

68. green eyes Says:

what was they doin to her that she got SO much money?

^^ yeah, not for nothing, but this country is getting a little lawsuit crazy

teacher: “So little Timmy, what do you want be when you grow up?”

timmy: “RICH BIOTCH! IM SUING YO ASS! mental anguish for calling me little– where my lawyer at?!”

69. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

YEAH OK ( AND I’M A BIG L STAN BUT SHUT UP YOUR JUST BEING RIDICULOUS )
    —-
    Is the big picture as good of a cd as reasnonble dought? people slept on both cds, but no one can give me a ggod reason why at that point in time why big l wasnt greater than jay z. he had flow, had beats his cd was just as good as hov’s and he look human. plus he knew how to make commercial jooints

70. Sour D. Says:

14.5 million, huh?

Baaaaaaaallllinnnnn!!!!!

71. HIPHOP101 Says:

YO YOULL HEARIN ABOUT THIS WIRE SEASON 4 LEAK
    ONE OF MY HOMIE JUST GOT THE WHOLE SEASON 4 IN BMORE.

72. Jay Willz Says:

Eric Mangini Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:28 am

^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO! What about the other 50 from the buffet?

73. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

—-
    I listen to garbage music? big L is guarbage music? Just because I like e40 and master p dont mean shit. both of them made some of the best music you never heard. I know waaaayyyy more about music than you, ty

74. Sour D. Says:

i’m gonna be in yonkers for the first time ever tommorow to pick up a nice fat check.

Baaaaaalllllinnnnn!!!!

75. Jay Willz Says:

Ben Stein>Benzino

76. Sour D. Says:

i got the whole season 4 hiphop, i can send you the torrent when i get home.

77. MR. MEEN Says:

78. Sour D. Says:

where you spin meen?

79. MR. MEEN Says:

i got the whole season 4 hiphop, i can send you the torrent when i get home.

Sour D I need that!!!! please!!!

and Heroes is not bad I think its the actors that dont do it for me the heroin dude is annoying and Hiro is….I dunno it made me wanna keep watching the flying effect was well done and I like the mimic. It is a little melodramatic with the mindwipe dude and Im not as interested in the mystery as in lost but its not bad…

80. MR. MEEN Says:

Sour D damn near everywhere in DC MD VA. I do Love on Friday nights Republic Gardens on Sat K st sundays play on wednesdays My crew myspace.com/rulingclass (shameless self promo) runs dc we do radio clubs and events. All star essence you know whereever its hot at

81. HIPHOP101 Says:

Sour D. Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 10:51 am
    i got the whole season 4 hiphop, i can send you the torrent when i get home.

GOOD LOOK
    I GOT THE JOINT LAST WEEKEND WHILE I WAS GETTIN MY HAIRCUT, BUT I THINK IM MISSIN A DISC.
    WHAT IS IT LIKE 5GB’S

82. MR. MEEN Says:

Anyone who needs passes to anything in DC hit me up at myspace.com/rulingclass I can hook you up. Cllub wise dont be asking me for Justin Timberlake tickets

83. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

ok Im done arguing negroes is a little too gay with the look human and the camel talk…I dont discuss what a dude looks like when Im saying whether or not he was nice.And Put it on Big L was commercial? Ive been djing ten plus years man when that joint came out it wasnt a hit….but I can dam sure tell you about hunting down the dead presidents single to get aint no nigga. or you can come to the club this week Ill play both songs we shall see what gets the reaction

—–
    no homo, but why niggas be frontin on niggas. I’m tryin to get into this music thing and I know if a dude looks human. thats just business whats gay about that. niggas need to grow up…

plus, neither one of them had a hit when the cd first came out. rocafella was a better label than rawkus. Think….. juveniles single “ha” was the worst song ever. but because the lable was so stong and had pull wit universal it was able to get spins. sometimes it has nuttin to do wit the music. its the business. This is the only reason why jay z blew up the way he did. and if yo ask me, the albums that followed RD were sub par until volume 3.

84. Jay Willz Says:

Heroes is okay. I just saw it last night. That guy Hiro reminds me of the guy on Mad TV “Uh-oh! Hot dog!”. And Why in a show called Heroes does the negro gotta be on wanted & on the run? In fact, now that I think about it the show has potential but leans towards sucky..

85. MR. MEEN Says:

Outta ya mind the reason Juve blew is because he was a household name in the south way before 400 degreez being from Houston I knew about Juve in 92. And Ha is a banger more commercial than anything Big L ever put out. The label wasnt even strong then that was Cash moneys first release.
    I have to ask where are you from and how old are you?
    And Jay didnt have a hit? Aint no nigga isnt a hit? Dude I played it last week the crowd went crazy. I cant remeber when a big l song got that reaction. Sorry to say but Gangstarrs Big L rest in peace shout out gets more burn

Meen… Republic is what’s poppin’. Too bad I aint been in a minute.

“I GOT THE JOINT LAST WEEKEND WHILE I WAS GETTIN MY HAIRCUT,”

^ I see you with the waves spinnin’, crazy shag and all dat (c) Rapin’ U Records skit

87. Sour D. Says:

yeah its 5 gigs hiphop, but you can just select the episodes you want when it opens in azureus. i only dl’d what i didn’t see.

meen, i thought you were in ny. and i can send that torrent when i get home. send me an email uneckbone@gmail.com so i remember to send when i get home.

88. MR. MEEN Says:

Meen… Republic is what’s poppin’. Too bad I aint been in a minute.

Man you need to come to Love Republic is cool but Love is that joint…Tribe called Quest a few weeks ago history…Raheem Devaugn last week crazy

89. MR. MEEN Says:

Naw I frequent NY all the time but I lay my head in the dirty district. Word to Htown too! and will I be able to open it on my mac?

Meen… Iight. If you got the hook up, I’m there. If not, I aint drivin’ down 295 chief.

91. skeematics NYC Says:

damn….. she hit the jackpot.

Btw, top of the mornin… crumbs.

I’m up in here for like 10 minutes.

93. Shanti Says:

what’s happenin nahright

94. MR. MEEN Says:

Billz its nothing I got you just let me know when you wanna make that drive…and let me tell you bmore got some women…boy my new main thing is a morgan state attendee…lord have mercy

95. T Nelson Says:

What I dont understand does the Source have to pay her or Benzino and Mays

96. MR. MEEN Says:

what’s happenin nahright

shanti good looks of course a million emails today with that dre joint but you were the first. and dre killed it.

random thought Raheem devaughn is the fucking truth. And I know the nigga hes a good dude. But thiss niggas album is sick

97. green eyes Says:

what up shanti.
    wha up billz.. for 10 min at least.

@ T nelson– the source i think.

98. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 10:50 am

—-

DUMBASS, NOW YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC AND YOU CAN’T READ, DIDNT YOU SEE ME SAY ” I’M A BIG L STAN BUT “…SO THAT WOULD MEAN I DONT THINK BIG L IS TRASH, BUT HE IS THE BEST YOU LISTEN TO , BIG PUN IS NICE BUT YOUR ON THE FAT BASTARDS DICK WAAAAAAAYYYY TO MUCH.

AND LIKE YOU SAID YOU LISTEN TO MASTER P AND E-40 SO NUFF SAID

99. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Sup Billz, Greenie

100. Jamz Says:

Does anyone still read the Source Mag in 2006! Seems like a waste of time these days with evolution of information on the internet. They should hand them shyts out for free.

101. Shanti Says:

^^yeah i’m feeling the love experience too. i finally got a hold of his mixtapes and they’re straight as well. not as good as the album though.

102. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Sup Billz, Greenie, Shanti

103. hip hop cops Says:

jesus billz what’s good welcome back

104. green eyes Says:

what up icon. how you been livin?

105. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

funny shit

I’m at work and I was just walking down the hallway and that jim jones song is stuck in my head so outta nowhere I yell baaallllliinnnnn and turn the corner and one of the big wigs aka big bosses is standing there with a confused look on his face…I just pat him on the back and keep stepping…he’s probally like that guy is high

106. Shanti Says:

chillin icon.

107. Jamz Says:

Billz, moma gotchu on Nahright punishment or sumthin?

108. Shanti Says:

what up green eyes.

@ t nelson

it depends on who all she included in the lawsuit. if it was just the source then no. if she listed benzino and mays then they also have to come out of personal pocket.

What up green. What up Icon aka Why Yall Give Up Arrington? LOL

What up Shanti…. Plug… Sour Dizzle… Ty Biggity… Jay Willz.

*click clack*

110. green eyes Says:

@ iceberg– we fly high still hasnt hit big down here, so there are very few cats who understand the need to sceam out BAAAALLLIN every few hours. i had to force my homeboy to listen to it just so someone else would get it

111. Shanti Says:

@ t nelson

but only if benzino and mays were the ones doing the harrassment.

112. Shanti Says:

@ billz

do i know you? your name seems familiar. :)

T Nels… What up chief? B’more in a da frickin’ buildin’.

Jamz… Lol. Nah man, long story dawg. On my grizz tho. I’ll explain in full detail for a Nahright exclusive in the near future.

114. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

is it safe to say that jim jones will sell more than camron and if that happens he is the leader of dipset…..also has an understudy in a hip hop group ever sold more than a leader…

115. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

I have to ask where are you from and how old are you?
    —–
    you can put any jayz song on and niggas woulve went crazy. the question is, If Big L had rhe same breaks as jayz, would he have had a good as career as hov?

116. Jamz Says:

That new Darien Brockington joint is nice too. The Justus League is whatchu need! I just him and Little Brother rip it up on stage in Detroit over the weekend. Phontiga is a beast on the freestyle tip!

@ billz

do i know you? your name seems familiar.

^ Illiteracy rate is high in the South I heard.

118. Shanti Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:24 am

@ billz

do i know you? your name seems familiar.

^ Illiteracy rate is high in the South I heard.

^^^i remember u now.

119. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

ck clack*
    green eyes Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 11:22 am

so true but now I can’t help it…I get out the shower I’m like

BBBBBAAAAAAALLLLLIIIIINNNNNNN

Meen… Got you a MSU jumpy, huh? From B’more? Funny. But yeah fam, I might hit the DC scene up this weekend.

121. Shanti Says:

That new Darien Brockington joint is nice too.

^^i’ve been meaning to get that.

i remember u now.

^ Yerrrrr!

123. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz—-Arrington ain’t doing shit for nobody this year, lol…I guess somebody’s gonna have to take his spot on the Eastern Motors commercials…

124. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

WHATS GOOD D.BILLZ, NAH RIGHTS BEEN MISSING THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND SHIT HOMIE

AND SHIT I’M SURPRISED ARRINGTON LASTED TILL WEEK 7

125. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:22 am

LMAO @ GREENIE, SHES GOTTA TRY AND PUT PEOPLE ON TO A JIM JONES SONG SO PEOPLE CAN GET HER NAH RIGHT JOKES, I FEEL FOR YOU THOUGH CAUSE I BE YELLING BBBBBBBBBAAAALLLLLIIINNNN EVERYWHERE I GO I CANT HELP IT THE SHITS HIGH COMEDY

126. T Nelson Says:

What up Billz

@ Shanti

What up lady hope all is well with you…..I guess the article is written a little vague…It says she is suing the Source but they name Benzino and Mays…..I dont think The Source or Mays and Benzino have the dough to pay her….If she was smart she would knock some off the $$$$ amount and take some ownership of The Source

127. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

smh

Plug… For the record, what the hell did Hove’s looks had to do with his skills back in the day? Jay got put on before the metrosexual mc’s were gettin’ signed. You wildin’ wit’ dat. Ever since you got hollerin at Kheri, I don’t know…

129. Shanti Says:

Ever since you got hollerin at Kheri, I don’t know…

^^damn plug. folks are never gonna forget about that. goes down in nahright history.

130. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Shanti Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:25 am

# D. Billz Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:24 am

@ billz

do i know you? your name seems familiar.

^ Illiteracy rate is high in the South I heard.

^^^i remember u now.

HEY SHANTI SHOULDNT YOU BEING OFF FRYING THAT CHICKEN

got caught*

132. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 11:23 am

especially since he did not cook up a fake drama to dell records

p.s “we run the streets the streets don’t run we….c rucker park junior mafia forcing cam to jump the gate…

133. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

niggas is wilin’ with this judging other cats by their looks shit….I had a friend back in the day, who refused to roll with ugly niggas, cuz he said they were detrimental to hollering @ women….I thought that was some gay ass shit…if you really got game, for the most part, females don’t really care what you look like, much less your boys….

134. Sour D. Says:

the kid D. Billz is back in the buildin!

135. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Shanti Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:30 am

Ever since you got hollerin at Kheri, I don’t know…

SERIOUSLY POST THE SHIT RIGHT UP NEXT TO THE FILTHY ETHERING OR A CLASSIC NAH RIGHT SKIT

* SITS BACK AND WISHES LIL FLIPPER WOULD ROLL THROUGH *

136. green eyes Says:

^^ trying to reconcile reality with you virtual m’fuckers is a bitch

137. Shanti Says:

HEY SHANTI SHOULDNT YOU BEING OFF FRYING THAT CHICKEN

^^geez. now that billz is back you can lay off.

138. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

funny thing is I never met any of u but I have a vision of how all the regulars look just by yall comments…lmao

139. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:33 am

^^ trying to reconcile reality with you virtual m’fuckers is a bitch

LMAO TRUE I BE HAVING THAT PROBLEM ALL THE TIME TOO

# Shanti Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:33 am

HEY SHANTI SHOULDNT YOU BEING OFF FRYING THAT CHICKEN

^^geez. now that billz is back you can lay off.

TRUE I’LL FALL BACK JUST FIGURED D.BILLZ SHOULD SEE SOMEONE WAS HOLDING IT DOWN FOR HIM WHILE HE WAS GONE

140. Sour D. Says:

“and will I be able to open it on my mac?”

don’t know about that.

141. MR. MEEN Says:

Yeah Billz do I….shes making herself into way more than a jumpoff though…What up Ellie!

and Sour I hit you on the email…

thanks again shanti! Dre is killin though I think so…

142. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****I’ve said it before, I’m a handsome Sam Cassell with a dash of Arsenio, all day, every day (lol and n/h)

143. Sour D. Says:

i just feel the need to let ya’ll know that i am actually having chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side (pepsi). its fuckin brick outside.

144. Shanti Says:

i met some cats from b-more over the weekend. they kept starting a sentence with “yo” and then would end the same sentence with “yo”. is that a b-more thing?

145. MR. MEEN Says:

^I just hope and pray that the girls are cute….or at least sexy in a nerdy bgirl way

146. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:35 am

“and will I be able to open it on my mac?”

don’t know about that.

WHOSE ASKING ?

CAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO, MAYBE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING YOU CAN FUCK WITH IT AND CONVERT IT BUT OTHERWISE NO

147. MR. MEEN Says:

and sour I got an unzip file just send it to me what is azareus for mac? anyone? bueller? send it ill figure it out

Sour D… Yerrrrrrrr. I’m only makin’ a guest appearance though. Shits hectic (c) Mobb Deep

icon… Yeah, that’s some suspect ish. Don’t get me wrong, everybody in the clique has jokes for everyone. No on is immune to gettin’ called out on some, “nigga, you look like…” type shit. Jokes is jokes. But I could care less.

149. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

shanti

can u really fry chicken good?

150. MR. MEEN Says:

WHOSE ASKING ?

DAMN IT ALL TO HECK!!! who has the wire for us mac users? Who I say will carry the ring to mordor?

151. Shanti Says:

@ iceberg

actually yeah i can fry chicken good. probably not as good as ms. peachez though.

152. green eyes Says:

@ icon– dont forget to add that bit about the rusty gold teeth, and trick daddy thug-logne

@sour– for some reason i was always pictuing the soda woth the soup being orange. you know for the vitamin c factor. we just got our first “cold” front of the season down here.

153. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:35 am

A HANDSOME SAM CASSELL, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ? LISTEN I’M NOT ONE TO COMMENT ON ANOTHER MAN’S LOOKS BUT THAT IS ONE UGLY MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE A HRAD TIME WATCHING HIM PLAY BASKETBALL I’M LIKE DAMN GET THAT FETUS HEAD OFF THE TV THE SHITS ABOUT TO BLIND ME

# Sour D. Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:35 am

” AND ITS LIKE THE GAME ISNT SUITABLE/
    MAKING ME SO SICK I NEED CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP ” – REGULAR JOE

154. Shanti Says:

^^LOL

155. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# MR. MEEN Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:39 am

WHOSE ASKING ?

_________________
    I’M SAYING I GOT A BIG BAG OF SOUR FOR ANYONE THAT CAN GET ME THE REST OF SEASON 4 THAT I CAN WATCH ON DVD OR MY MAC.

156. Sour D. Says:

biggs, that song is ridiculous. even i was mad at jay afterwards. but he really ripped it. so many ill metaphors that no one would catch if they weren’t a joey fan.

157. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# iceberg slimm aka press play Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:38 am

shanti

can u really fry chicken good?

HELL YEAH SHES FROM THE SOUTH WHAT YOU THINK ?

^ Well if it rain, you know you gotta clear it out.

^ Yes sirrrr! “Yo got the new Jordans”, “Did you hear about yo who robbed dem niggas”

159. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

lol

160. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

—–
    my point was that jay z is nothin but a good rapper. he’s not a good businessman, president or nuthin. I’m sayin if you put anybody half decent on the rock instead of jay, the roc would still be where it is.

and why you gotta bring that kheri shit up the first day back…?

Icon… LMAO @ lookin’ like Sam Cassell. But he’s from B’more so we lost.

Meen… That’s what’s up. Glad shorty is workin’ out for ya. And as far as the Nahright honies: fugly until proven innocent. Lol

Just a jokey joke (no martin lawrence)

162. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:41 am

THE SHIT WAS SO ILL I PLAYED IT FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BUT THE THING ABOUT JOEY IS ALOT OF SHIT NEEDS EXPLAINING IF YOUR NOT FAMILAR LIKE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN HIS LIFE STORY TO PEOPLE FOR THEM TO GET WHAT HE IS SAYING SOMETIMES, I HAD TO EXPLAIN THE WHOLE LABEL POLITCIS AND YANKEE = DEF JAM JAY-Z = JETER AND JOEY = A-ROD SHIT TO PEOPLE. BUT HELL YEAH FUCK JAY-Z WHERES THE GROWTH

163. Sour D. Says:

shit, i might have to burn that on dvd for you to send me a jar of peanut butter biggs. haven’t seen sours in weeks. fuckin smokin uptowns recently, shits disgusting b (c) boosie.

164. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

>>>Wonders what “that Kheri shit” was…damn, I’m on here all the time, but I seem to miss all the good shit, except for the Filthy and Drugdealer etherings….

and why you gotta bring that kheri shit up the first day back…?

^ You knew you were gonna get roasted for that.

166. Sour D. Says:

“BUT THE THING ABOUT JOEY IS ALOT OF SHIT NEEDS EXPLAINING”

tell me about it, i stopped that shit like 80 times while playin for my boy.

167. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

SOUR – DAMN HOMIE THAT SUCKS I HAD AND OVERFLOW OF SOURS COME THROUGH THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS

168. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    Icon… LMAO @ lookin’ like Sam Cassell. But he’s from B’more so we lost.

***I remember once, during the playoffs, Charles Barkley said that Sam Cassell would do anything in his power to get a championship ring, because it was “the precious”…I was like, damn, he just called that nigga Smiegel from Lord of the Rings…

169. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

Btw… Shorty is who won the case is bangin’.

LF: That cat Loaded Lux is ill (fuck what Es think). I mean, he aint really catch niggas attention because of the Tone Wop ish, but he’s “authentic” Harlem the way he approach songs and ish.

171. Sour D. Says:

“- DAMN HOMIE THAT SUCKS I HAD AND OVERFLOW OF SOURS COME THROUGH THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS”

well than most likely, your connect is robbin the fuck outta my connect.

172. green eyes Says:

iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 11:48 am

^^ wow… i have no words.

actually i have several but damn…. smh

173. Shanti Says:

actually i have several but damn…. smh

^^spill it.

174. MR. MEEN Says:

classic lmao

175. MR. MEEN Says:

For real biggums I second that Im sitting on green and orange citrus flavors I will hook anyone up with it for that wire crack…
    can someone up Regular Joe and that nine minute song?
    and Billz yes sir working out very well. what up cadet adams! lol if she ever reads this mess….

176. Shanti Says:

meen is a caking ass nigga. just kidding.

i’ve been trying to like that dre verse but it just seems so out of place.

177. MR. MEEN Says:

Im off kids gotta make some runs if anyone got wire or joe buddens up it for me please…got some murder murder for the wire…

178. green eyes Says:

Shanti Says:

October 24th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    actually i have several but damn…. smh

^^spill it.

for starters this new generation of men should learn to spell
    and go places other than the titty bars and clubs before calling out this generation of women

Meen… Let me find out you got wit’ a ROTC chick, lol. She probably a Pershing Angel and all dat.

icon… Charles get a mofos on the low. TNT needs him.

“I found the new generation of females can’t cook shit compared to the older generation….but they can make there ass clap”

^ I second that.

180. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lmao….

181. MR. MEEN Says:

meen is a caking ass nigga. just kidding.

Huh? caking as in got cake like evryday my berfday? cuz im far from rich but barely broke….
    or as in cooking up cake? cuz I made some brownies last week that will make your eyes water…turn red and czause weakness in the knees too

182. Shanti Says:

@ green eyes

my homeboy said some similar shit as iceberg slim the other day and i was like the new generation of men need to learn how to fix shit around the house, maintain the yard, etc.

183. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 11:49 am

well than most likely, your connect is robbin the fuck outta my connect.

MOST LIKELY MY CONNECT STAYS REAL GRIMEY

MR.MEEN YEAH HOMIE I NEED TO WATCH THE REST OF THE SEASON EARLY I’M DYING TO KNOW WHATS GONNA POP OFF,

AND YOU TALKING ABOUT DUMB OUT ? ( THE 9 MINUTE BUDDEN TRACK ) I CAN GIVE YOU A LINK FOR THE WHOLE MIXTAPE IF YOU WANT

184. Shanti Says:

cakin as in you booed up with a female. y’all don’t use that word up there?

185. Shanti Says:

@ meen^

^ Ol’ baked goods ass nigga.

187. MR. MEEN Says:

ROTC and Army billz the woman is so serious and naw she aint originally from Bmore she from bumfuck maryland somewhere. But she a senior so she been reppin….boy I need to stop talkin bout her her ears probably burning

188. green eyes Says:

@ shanti- word. this new generation of men (and not all of you, but a good damn many) has spent too damn many hours in front of TV letting BET rot their brains and seriously warp their idea of what reality is and their role in it

189. KonishiwaBitches Says:

caking is like chillin wit a bitch all day talking on the phone with a bird “nigga you been cakin with that brod all day get off the phone”

190. Shanti Says:

thanks konishiwa

i was wondering if that word was only used in the south.

191. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:01 pm

SHIT WORKS BOTH WAYS BUT FACE IT WE’VE EACH GOTTEN LAZIER AS HELL AS TIME GOES ON

192. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

its true…….

193. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# KonishiwaBitches Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:02 pm

SHIT I DAMN SURE AINT NEVER HEARD THAT WE JUST STICK TO CALLING A MOTHERFUCKER PUSSY WHIPPED

194. MR. MEEN Says:

Yessir please do

cakin as in you booed up with a female. y’all don’t use that word up there?

naw where you at shanti? Im from the htown never heard that up here or down there…but yeah I am caking I guess…shorty done snuck up on me…
    and for the record I grew up in the Htown Ive mowed more lawns cleaned more roof gutters, cut down trees, and clean dishes and cook too so…. besides whts wrong with a little ass clapping. as long as you cn cook too

195. MR. MEEN Says:

call me babyface or indiana jones then sheeeeeeeeet like senator davis…

196. green eyes Says:

i havent heard cakin used like that round here either

197. MR. MEEN Says:

ok im out for real holla when im back fam!

198. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

MR.MEEN – HERE YOU GO MOOD MUSIC 2 ( AKA MIXTAPE CRACK )

tinyurl.com/yekk36

cakin as in you booed up with a female. y’all don’t use that word up there?

^ Save the Country Grammar for Nelly.

“she aint originally from Bmore”

^I knew it. Her stats were too good.

Green… I aint gonna lie, I don’t fix shit. I guess it all evens out.

200. Shanti Says:

@ green eyes

word? i first heard that word used by some miami cats.

201. Shanti Says:

@ meen

i’m in the A.

202. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

cakin as in you booed up with a female. y’all don’t use that word up there?

^ Save the Country Grammar for Nelly.

LMAO, MAN ITS GOOD TO HAVE BILLZ BACK, I’M TIRED OF MAKING FUN OF THE SOUTH MYSELF

203. Shanti Says:

D. Billz Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

cakin as in you booed up with a female. y’all don’t use that word up there?

^ Save the Country Grammar for Nelly.

~~~~~

i thought you were only about to be on for 10 minutes. tick tick tick, times up.

204. MR. MEEN Says:

“she aint originally from Bmore”

^I knew it. Her stats were too good.

WORD UP BOY ill have to send you a picture sometime….shit damn motherfucker..

and good looks biggums

205. MR. MEEN Says:

@ meen

i’m in the A.

so you probably fine as all outdoors and can cook? and I bet ass clapping is not too far out of your vocabulary…at least for the right man right?

206. Shanti Says:

# MR. MEEN Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:11 pm

@ meen

i’m in the A.

^^all true.

207. green eyes Says:

@ BILLZ– see i cook, so he’s gotta bring something to the table, cuase the leg is wobbly and needs a fixin’.
    on the real though– who ever I’m fucking with has to at least be on my level– im tired of teaching m’fuckers. you reach a certain point and its no longer cute if the man your kicking it with is still doing the same bullshit hustle he was in high school

@ Shnati– really? damn. im either getting old or working too much.

208. Mac Brown Says:

I’m in Htown too…and never heard cakin!?

shit damn motherfucker..

^ I was JUST listening to that in the car.

“and I bet ass clapping is not too far out of your vocabulary…”

^Yeah, law school aint cheap Shanti.

210. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

NO DOUBT MR. MEEN

211. MR. MEEN Says:

^all true.

i believe it…umm if I wasnt so “caked” up I might ask for a myspace page…and haters of the south just dont understand the basics…

212. green eyes Says:

^Yeah, law school aint cheap Shanti.

^^ *shots fired*
    get him girl

213. MR. MEEN Says:

LOVE YOU NAHRIGHT! always with the good shit now lets get this wire crack and we will all have a great day

214. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

“and I bet ass clapping is not too far out of your vocabulary…”

^Yeah, law school aint cheap Shanti.

O MAN DUDES ON A ROLL
    MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME HUH BILLZ ?

215. Mac Brown Says:

“and I bet ass clapping is not too far out of your vocabulary…”

^Yeah, law school aint cheap Shanti.

…..waiting to hear shanti’s response (I luv when these two go toe to toe)

216. MR. MEEN Says:

I’m in Htown too…and never heard cakin!?

What up Mac! Shouts to Third Ward! Heard that new UGK! its FIRE!

and Im out gotta see what happens between shanti and billz when I get back dang!

*shots fired*
    get him girl

^ Thanks Cameron… Diaz.

O MAN DUDES ON A ROLL
    MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME HUH BILLZ ?

^ And you know this… (c) Smokey

218. Shanti Says:

^^real mf’in talk. i’m constantly like dude i didn’t go to law school to have to come home and be a teacher.
    another thing is that these days it seems like guys are intimidated by the fact that i am in law school. i’ll meet a dude and everything is all good. we are kickin it for a minute and once i let him know i’m in law school he starts acting weird like he has to impress me.

now i wait for a minute to tell guys my school situation.

219. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

…..waiting to hear shanti’s response (I luv when these two go toe to toe)

O FO SHO ITS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF NAH RIGHT

220. MR. MEEN Says:

Good lookin biggs the internet rules boy I swear two mixtapes in like ten seconds…

221. Shanti Says:

hold up billz still talkin shit?

u just couldnt wait to get back on here and get cussed out huh?

lol. yeah right, never have and never will be a stripper. not that i have anything against them.

billz you are just mad cause all the chicks u deal with in b-more can’t spell law school.

222. Mac Brown Says:

“i’ll meet a dude and everything is all good. we are kickin it for a minute and once i let him know i’m in law school he starts acting weird like he has to impress me. ”

Shanti…..u probably need to meet with older more confident guys. I doesn’t make sense to be intimidated by someone because they’re getting their education.

223. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Shanti Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:19 pm

hold up billz still talkin shit?

u just couldnt wait to get back on here and get cussed out huh?

ONCE AGAIN ITS ON

^ Law school is a good move for you. I’m sure most of your dates need representation.

225. Mac Brown Says:

Ding…ding ding ding

LETS GET IT ONN!!!!!!!!

226. green eyes Says:

@ Mac– then it turns into a competition over who makes more money, who’s more accomplished, blah blah blah
    most men these days seem to want to ignant non threatening chicks

227. Mac Brown Says:

@ green eyes

The more money SHE can make to better……I need a broke chick like I need the ebola virus

228. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

I hate a dependent women. they give me the most prollems

229. Mac Brown Says:

make the better
    ^^typo

230. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

O AND SHANTI THE THING IS MOST DUDES WANT A DUMB GIRL THEY WANT A GIRL THEY CAN BOSS AROUND AND A GIRL THEY CAN FLIP SHIT ON WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE, THEY WANT A GIRL THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH SHIT WITH IF YOU SMARTER THAN THEY ARE YOUR GONNA SCARE MOST DUDES OFF, NOW ONCE WE GET OLDER WE MIGHT WANT SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT BUT UNTIL A GUY DECIDES HE WANTS TO BE TAKEN CARE OFF OR HE GETS HIS ALIEN ON ( AND DECIDES FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT HE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN BEFRE HE GETS BURNT ) HE IS GONNA WANT A GIRL HE CAN WALK ALL OVER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF

231. Mac Brown Says:

Plus the paid women be spoiling there men the most.
    Its actually less of a burden dealing with a woman with her own money.

^ Say word.

233. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

EDIT: I hate an independent women. they give me the most prollems

234. Jay Willz Says:

What’s up Billz? I just checked back in. I mysteriously found myself doing some work..

235. Mac Brown Says:

Cosign Ty

I was kinda like that in my younger days. But at 28, I can’t deal with dummys or broke chickens.

236. Shanti Says:

^^kinda like how you work for the gov’t and most of your dates are getting that welfare check? not that there’s anything wrong with that lol.

237. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 12:25 pm

@ green eyes

SERIOUSLY SHIT I AINT GOT NO ISSUES WITH A WOMEN MAKING MORE THAN ME, I’M NOT GONNA BE DEADBEAT AND MOOCH OFF HER ( UNLESS SHES LIKE OPRAH RICH OR SOME SHIT ) BUT I WOULDNT HAVE A PORBLEM WITH MY WIFEY MAKING LOOT AND I’D LIKE HER TO WORK JUST CAUSE I DONT WANT WIFEY SITTING AROUND TEH HOUSE ALL DAY DOING NOTHING, THAT SHIT DRIVES ME NUTS

238. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

The more money SHE can make to better……

not always. she might get the “BIG HEAD”

Jay Willz… Aint shit chief. What’s good?

“kinda like how you work for the gov’t and most of your dates are getting that welfare check?”

^ I don’t work work for the gov’t no more. Told yall I was on the grind. But hardy har har anyway.

240. Shanti Says:

see look at plug. he wants the dumb broad. chick trying to upgrade her situation and he’ll be like, “school?! what the fuck you need school for? shiiittt you’ll probably make manager at mc donalds in a couple of years.”

241. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

AND ACTUALLY IF KIM OSORIO GETS EVEN HALF OF THIS 14.5 MILL I’D WIFE HER RIGHT NOW AND I’D STAY MOOCHING OFF HER RICH ASS

242. Mac Brown Says:

Shanti

What type of law are you studying…..family, criminal, corporate?

243. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

SHHHHHIIIIIITTTT D.BILLZ TRYING TO GET HIS MARLO ON ?

Iight… it’s been fun mofos. Catch yall on the flip… ~uno~

245. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

—–
    ha ha. I work wit all women who make pretty good money. I learned that I dont want a broke women, but I walso dont want one of those “independent” women. those be the ones who dont follow the peckin order. when in a relationship or marrage, a women is supposed to let the man lead. some women think that just because they make just as much money as the man, they think they are equal. If you practice Christianity, it is not so.

damn, Billz skates as soon as I show up….

….it’s all good Billz, I see how you get down now that you baaaaaalllliinnnn!!!

247. Jay Willz Says:

baaaaaalllliinnnn!!!

Speaking of (I know I’m wild late with it) but I just saw that fool ass video.
    Why negroes look like little kids on Easter Sunday rockin their big brothers’ suits? How are you baaaaaalllliinnnn!!! in too big hand me down suits? Drivin lambos but no custom suits? Crazy as hell

248. Shanti Says:

@ mac brown

i’m interested in trademark and copyright law.

249. Paperstacker Says:

Whats good, on the real, niggas who spend hours writing essays on where Jay would be with or without Dame or where Big L would be need to get a fucking life. The nigga is where he at now and none of yall niggas can do shit bout it.

250. diplomatic Says:

^^^ cosign, stop arguing about niggaz who already made theirs and get out there and take yours. your suppose to enjoy the music not live vicariously through them

251. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

word

252. Jim Tressel Says:

hey whats up green eyes and shanti, I got money and fame. Let me get a piece of that.

shanti, how much do you weigh?
    green eyes how about you?

Gotta get ready for minnesota this weekend. I’ll HOLLA.

253. Mongo Slade Says:

This bitch would get her cervix destroyed damn. cute ass bitch

254. Larry Coker Says:

Yo shanti….. Is that nigga tressel trying to holla at you? The nigga is not hood. He is a cheater and will cheat on you. Check his stats in 2002. True story….. I had this bitch wrapped up, she was looking good it was at a party called the Fiesta ball. This nigga came in and made a pass at her, but he lied. He interfered to the third degree.

Green eyes…. Jim tressel is not gangsta… I roll with way more gutter niggas. If you need some protection i will stomp a bitch or nigger out for you. Couple weeks ago I sent my goons out cause some bitch ass nigga gon try to fuck with my errand boy. You want some one gutter take me.

But seriously… what that ass look like? Come roll with me. I’m like a hurricane baby, you never know whats gon happen.

255. ProbleMatic aka Furiou$tylez...So Chicago Says:

i definitly need to sue a muthafucka…

my sneaker game would then become impecable…

256. dronkmunk Says:

Eskay, I stole your pic

Sorry! didnt want to but you got the best one on the web. No wonder I want to be blog buddies!

257. dronkmunk Says:

damn eskay, deleting my posts?

wtf you scared or something

258. dronkmunk Says:

ethered

259. nick Says:

wow..i cant believe she won, talk about a conniving bitch…i dont think it could be more obvious she was trying to use this as blackmail

from what i read about the case, she heard she was getting fired, made this report about some little bullshit that probably always happend and she never thought twice about it, then when dave mays called to ask her about it, she basically said she wouldnt sue if they gave her some ridiculous job security or extension or some shit, then she got fired for trying to pull that and her shit job performance, and now pulled this stunt – am i wrong about the facts of the case? somebody fill me in

i mean im not feelin the source, or zino/mays, but still, to me it sounds like they didnt do THAT much wrong…obviously the source company isnt filled with angels, so im sure there was some misconduct, but that also includes osorio herself with the blackmail shit….again from what i read there was a bunch of ppl at the mag who testified she wasnt doing her job too great, missing deadlines, not able to work with a team, not taking input from anybody but herself..then when she heard rumors she might get fired, started this whole fiasco

benzino just made them look horrible with his retarded slut monkey comments to that other journalist, i cant even feel bad for him, and i sure as hell dont feel bad for osorio…take a look at some of the material she authorized or chose to do herself, im sure there was some shit where she was making women into sex objects and shit like that…she cant be serious

and ok even if she was a goody 2 shoes sweet natured girl, and there was concrete evidence she was being sexually harassed in the worst way (ex benzino on tape telling her to blow him or shes fired), awarded $15 fucking million for some words ppl said to you? give me a break man…go ask a rape victim if she thinks thats fair

to me it seems like the jury hates hip hop and everything it stands for, and wanted to stick it to the industry and whats a better way to do it than to the pioneering rap magazine (lately a wack mag, but still)

some weird ass shit goin on in this case

260. daily dos: winding down on mun2 :: Happy Spanish Says:

[…] Ex-Source editor, Kim Osorio, who was fired after complaining about sexual harrassment at the famed hip hop magazine, was awarded $14.5 million in damages by a federal jury. (via Nah Right) […]

261. M1zz-Queen Says:

dunno nick. i hear u but i think it has more to do with them trying to make a point about the way women are treated in the industry than them all out hating hip hop. this was an opportunity to show that that behavior wont b tolerated and they took it and run with it.