Red Goes Wild In March?

redman-buds.jpg

So after seeing Redman tear down B.B. King’s on Saturday night, my anticipation for his long delayed Red Gone Wild LP grew exponentially and I set out to look for an actual release date. General tip: If you’re ever looking for this type of info, the artist’s official website is sometimes a good place to start. Who knew?

Posted @ Funkdoc.com last week:

RED GONE WILD THE ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED IN MARCH OF 2007.*THIS HAS BEEN A DECISION MADE BY DEF JAM. SO PLEASE STOP SPECULATING WITH THE RUMORS AND PRE-ORDERS ETC… ITS MARCH DEFINITELY AND THE FIRST SINGLE WILL BE PRODUCED BY TIMBERLAND- SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT IT IS WHUT IT IS .. – THE STAFF OF GILLA HOUSE

I guess that’s good news, but not for nothing, that’s a good 5 months away. Plus I’ll believe it when I hear a single or see a promo poster or something. In any event, Redman will be headlining a show with Raekwon at B.B. King’s on November 28th that I wouldn’t even have known about if the boy Billy Sunday didn’t mention it the other day. I shouldn’t even have to tell you how I’m in there for that.

Bonus material: Here’s a clip the good people @ AHH took of the show. It’s Redman setting off the performance of Headbanger, and it’ll give you an idea of how crazy it got in there when that song came on.

Here are two shamefully awful clips that I took on my phone of Red’s freestyle. Good luck trying to make out the lyrics. Pt. 1 Pt. 2

Here’s a joint featuring Redman and a couple of other guys who’ve  had their albums pushed back recently or were screwed over by Def Jam in one way or another: Styles P ft. Redman and Meth – I Get High Remix

Don’t Make No Sense From SMACK: The Album.

325 Responses to “Red Goes Wild In March?”

1. hip hop cops Says:

uno

2. landLORD Says:

… red?…

3. 25n'TooOld4HipHop Says:

3rd

4. Mustafah Says:

ABOUT DAYUM TIME

5. T Nelson Says:

What the fuck is Jay doing over there

6. 25n'TooOld4HipHop Says:

it’s kind of hard to tell but that sack looks like fluffy rag weed….

7. NaSiR Says:

ye

8. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

I’m mad its a drought up here. nuttin but the Charlie browns floatin around

9. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Red gon have the album tht evrybody sleep on

10. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Red gon have the album tht evrybody sleep on

11. green eyes Says:

Plus I’ll believe it when I hear a single or see a promo poster or something.

^^ I’ll believe it when its in the stores and in my hands

FREE RAPPERS ON DEF JAM!!! FREE RAPPERS ON DEF JAM!!

12. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

—-
    you could have left that off….

13. bxconnect Says:

i will believe it when i have the got damn cd in my hand.oh yeah fuck lady sovereign.

14. Jay Willz Says:

fuck lady sovereign.

^^^^^^^^

and if you like me thank yooooooouu….
    What? That’s not hot? lol

15. G7 Says:

Who’s Redman???

16. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

I’m mad its a drought up here. nuttin but the Charlie browns floatin around

$$$$

I’m so happy I got some PaDROlium at the cribo.

glass of juice + high grade piff + Pardon the Interruption > Everything

17. T Nelson Says:

I wonder how much Red has spent on weed during the span of his career

18. G7 Says:

It’s about time Red gets an official release. March will be going on 6 fucken years since his last album came out.!!!!I still can’t believe that shit!!!!!

19. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

Posted @ Funkdoc.com last week:

$$$$$

Yeah right, like there’s really a “Gilla House” staff.

20. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

I’m so happy I got some PaDROlium at the cribo.
    —-
    seriously?!?!?!?

21. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

DDDAAAAAAAMNN GOOD TO SEE REDMAN STILL BEING MENTIONED, LIKE I SAID LAST WEEK I HEARD ERIC SERMON SAY THEY JUST FINISHD TEH ALBUM AND ITS FIRE HOPEFULLY THIS AND THE GROWTH WILL COME OUT SOON

it’s kind of hard to tell but that sack looks like fluffy rag weed….

THE SHIT DO LOOK LIKE SOME BULLSHIT BEATSERS, ITS HARD TO TELL FROM A PICTURE LIKE THAT BUT STILL I WOULD HOPE REGGIES NOT SMOKING BEASTERS I MEAN IF I GOT WEED THOUSANDS OF TIMES BETTER THAN REDMANS THAN THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD

22. Jay Willz Says:

I wonder how much Red has spent on weed during the span of his career

+++++++

It probably would add up to some Puffy type money..

23. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:38 pm
    I’m mad its a drought up here. nuttin but the Charlie browns floatin around

$$$$

I’m so happy I got some PaDROlium at the cribo.

glass of juice + high grade piff + Pardon the Interruption > Everything

O ITS GONNA BE GOOD TO GET HIGH AS HELL AND WATCH TONY MAKE FUN OF THE CARDINALS ALL DAY TODAY

PTI = TV CRACK

24. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

Ty, stop frontin man, ain’t nuttin wrong with puffin on good solid green cheeba, as long as it sparkle a lil bit and got a few orange strings here and there.

25. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Jay Willz Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:40 pm
    I wonder how much Red has spent on weed during the span of his career

+++++++

It probably would add up to some Puffy type money

IT WOULD PROBABLY BE ENOUGH TO GET EVERYONE ON NAHRIGHT HIGH FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, SHIT THINK OF HOW MUCH WEED HE HAS THROWN OUT AT THE END OF EACH BLUNT THAT IS PROBABLY ENOUGH TO KEEP US ALL HIGH FOREVER

>>fuck lady sovereign.

yo I heard she has the #3 song on TRL or some shit?

27. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

PTI = TV CRACK

$$$$

I dunno if they’ve went one show all football season where TO hasn’t been mentioned. Just like he wants it.

28. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

THINK OF HOW MUCH WEED HE HAS THROWN OUT AT THE END OF EACH BLUNT

$$$$

Whatchu mean by that?

29. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:43 pm

YEAH THERE IS FOR ME ATLEAST. HEY IF REGS GET YOU HIGH I’M JEALOUS DO YOU BUT I NEED SUPERS. IM A WEED SNOB BEEN SPOILED FOR TOO LONG

30. 25n'TooOld4HipHop Says:

PTI = TV CRACK

Thats my show, I used to watch that shit all day when I was in college. that shit comes on like 2:30 pac so I’m rotting in my cubicle at the time………I wish Kornhisher and Wilbohm were my uncles…..

31. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:45 pm
    THINK OF HOW MUCH WEED HE HAS THROWN OUT AT THE END OF EACH BLUNT

$$$$

Whatchu mean by that?

I MEAN THE BLUNT ROACHES HE THREW AWAY, WE COULD LIVE OFF THAT

32. spanish jay Says:

test

33. G7 Says:

Hey Eskay, did you ever post the last song he did earlier this year? The one with Erick and Keith, “Don’t Make Sense” on Smack. You should post that if you got it stashed somewhere. Red’s verse on that is sick!!! “I’m after them Franklin’s and Aretha” lol.

34. spanish jay Says:

im off suspension bitches

35. 25n'TooOld4HipHop Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:43 pm

^^THC gets you high though, not weed….so a gram of some hydropic primo strain is the same as an a quarter of some mids….But if you just like blowing a lot of smoke or if mids is the best you can do, then I guess that’s what its for…..

>>im off suspension bitches

whatd you change? I was trying to figure out what was wrong but I got sidetracked.

37. spanish jay Says:

38. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

Yeah the amount of thc is what primarily makes something “good weed” right?

39. spanish jay Says:

i could really go for an red album right about now

40. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:52 pm
    Yeah the amount of thc is what primarily makes something “good weed” right?

YUP THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, THC, BUT IF YOU SMOKE ENOUGH OF THE BEST YOU CAN TELL WHAT HAS THE HIGH THC CONTENT BY SMELL TASTE AND LOOK

>>nothing i still have the same gateway but i blocked everyone else off this network, …..its not even my router

oh so you actually know what you’re talking about. you shoulda said that in the email you sent me, I woulda had you try some things.

>>Hey Eskay, did you ever post the last song he did earlier this year? The one with Erick and Keith, “Don’t Make Sense” on Smack

truuuuueee. done.

43. landLORD Says:

… “Malpractice” is still > almost anything out right now … and that wasnt even Red’s best lp …

44. spanish jay Says:

i figured it was that the ip that i bummy off some one was blacklisted from a mass list of troll or you were trying to keep me from commenting on jim jones shirt

45. el_feces_loco Says:

# T Nelson Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:38 pm

I wonder how much Red has spent on weed during the span of his career

^^^How many times do you think he has gotten free weed?..On a whole weed dealers are more “groupier” than crack dealers..the opportunity for a weed dealer to say ” Redman be smoking my shit” is probably more financially rewarding to him than a crack dealer saying “Whitney Houston loves my purple tops” to another crackhead client.

46. spanish jay Says:

How many times do you think he has gotten free weed
    ###

47. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

Es, did you just change the font on this site dun dun

48. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

why is my letters so big

49. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

$$$$

Our society is crazy. The rich get richer and the poor poorer. Hmm Michael Jordan wins the MVP award, lets give him a free Jeep! Or Tiger Woods a free Buick! People who don’t need free ish get all the free ish. Pro ball players make more than people that are actually making a difference in the community (or trying to)… oh well. It is what it is

50. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

ctrl + Alt + mouse scroll

51. landLORD Says:

… what’s with the pre-school font size ?…

52. Jamz Says:

Redman on MTV Cribs was classic material for real. That kat got jokes too…

“U Tony Danza turned up shoes wearin azz nigga..”

53. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

el_feces_loco Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    # T Nelson Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 3:38 pm

I wonder how much Red has spent on weed during the span of his career

TRUE I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN D.C. AND WAS GOING TO A WU CONCERT MY BOY WORKED AT THE CLUB AND WAS INTRODUCING US ALL TO GZA AND SHIT, GZA ASKED IF ANYONE COULD GET SOME TREES AND I DIDNT HESITATE I’M LIKE WHAT YOU NEED? MAD WILLING TO HOOK IT UP CHEAP TOO JUST SO I COULD SAY I SOLD GZA SOME TREES, SHITS WAS WORTH IT FOR SURE I’LL ALWAYS HAVE THAT STORY TO TELL

54. spanish jay Says:

“do you remember in the smack dvd scene that he digs his hands in some dudes stash and bounces” = tinyurl.com/y2x6g7

55. el_feces_loco Says:

Yea when you can afford it…they give it to you for free…Chyrsler gave 50 the first 300m just to “show the hood”..niggas give away free weed just to “show the hood”

56. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

Ty,

Lemme find out you be cruisin around on a ten speed in a Lance Armstrong spandex Mitchell and Ness outfit like the gay dude on Half Baked deliverin trees.

57. hip hop cops Says:

>>ctrl + Alt + mouse scroll

neat

58. el_feces_loco Says:

^^You probably gave him your last blunt too..hahaha..I did it too.

Me and my niggas in Vegas at House of Blues up front ..Snoop on stage..we smoking like a mofukka so my niggas get together like “you think we should let Snoop smoke? “we like hell yea, we gon take pics too”…so my boy goes to pass the blunt to Snoop and some other DPG nigga grabs the blunt and throws it wayyyyyyy back in the crowd…I been on some fuck Snoop shit since that day.

59. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

$$$$

Wait… you’re not saying dude physically THREW your blunt are you?

60. green eyes Says:

some other DPG nigga grabs the blunt and throws it wayyyyyyy back in the crowd…

^^ sounds like some riot inciting actions of you ask me

61. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 4:13 pm
    Ty,

NAW I JUST HAD TO RUN DOWN TO THE CRIB WHICH WAS JUST A COUPLE BLOCKS AWAY TO PICK UP ON O FOR HIM, I DONT DELIVER SHIT UNLESS YOUR SOMEONE LIKE GZA THEN I’LL DELIVER THE SHIT TO YOU HELL YEAH, LIKE I SAID I’LL ALWAYS HAVE THAT STORY

el_feces_loco Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 4:19 pm

^^You probably gave him your last blunt too..hahaha..I did it too.

I DIDNT CAUSE I HAD PLENTY OF TREES BUT IF IT WAS MY LAST BLUNT I PROBABLY STILL WOULD OF HOOKED IT UP

NOW THATS JUST COMEDY

62. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

^^ sounds like some riot inciting actions of you ask me

$$$$

After seeing what Snoops bodyguards did to that one cat, I’ll be the first to say big ups to el feces for swallowing his pride on that one. I know you was PISSED though. lol

63. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Wait… you’re not saying dude physically THREW your blunt are you?

I’M PRETTY SURE THATS WHAT HE MEANT

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR HANDING IT TO THE WEED CARRIERS THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK

64. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 4:25 pm
    ^^ sounds like some riot inciting actions of you ask me

$$$$

LMAO

65. el_feces_loco Says:

Wait… you’re not saying dude physically THREW your blunt are you?

^^He grabbed the blunt..we was on the floor Snoop and em was up on stage..my nigga had his hand up on stage screamin like ” Snoop we from NY smoke this nigga” while he rapping..theres like 200 of his niggas on stage..this was like 2 A.P.(2 yrs after 2pac)..so they was deep…his boy took th eblunt like he was gon smoke or hand it to snoop…and he threw that shit wayyyy in the back of the crowd…we was heated..but we was tourists.

coincidentally my nigga is a blood so he was like fuck snoop from the beginning of the show..it got hectic in there..but I have years experience from partyin at the TUNNEL so..it was nothing.

66. el_feces_loco Says:

Yea we was pisssed but earlier that day we had copped weed from the MLK projects in Vegas..went to smoke blunts where Pac got shot at and all that so we were cognizant of the fact that niggas aint from here or got guns, or know anyone in Vegas so we was wildin with caution.

67. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

Being a black man and going to a concert is one of the hardest things on the ego… Part of me be wantin to get just as wild as the white boys by the stage (and risk lookin lame), but the other part of me knows that it’s hoes in the house so I gotta play it cool, otherwise risk looking like a buster.

68. green eyes Says:

wildin with caution.

^^ love that

69. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

^^White boys can be like, “Yeah Snoop, you’re the frickin man, I love you Snoop” on the front row right in front of their girl and not think twice about it.

70. Jay Willz Says:

it’s quittin time..I’m going home. This big ass font is makin me feel like I smoked up somethin.. Later

71. green eyes Says:

peace jay

72. el_feces_loco Says:

^^Yea I agree..cause if you act excited you look like a groupie hoe..and if you play it cool you look like a hater dude…I normally just play the bar during a performance that’s where you’ll catch the easier, older MILFy type women..they be at the bar cause “they feet hurt” or “dem speakers too loud” or “I need a drink”…when snoop/50/jay/nas on stage you aint gettin no kinna love as a civilian.

73. Foekist aka Mike Dikta Says:

I’m out 2. L8r nigras

74. el_feces_loco Says:

Its 4 30 where yall goin?

# Eric Mangini Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

Reaching 600 comments… What is platinum status??? 700-800?

^^^Mangini has at least 100 of his own….we spoke on everything but Fab getting shot…next thread will do Mobb Deep numbers..unless someone gets shot.

^^I guess Mangini was right?..I’m ghost too I guess?

what are ya’ll talking about big font? it looks fine to me.

76. nation of moderation Says:

i was just gonna mention it… eskay view it in IE and not firefox

77. nation of moderation Says:

(the comments section)

oh ok, I forgot you lames be using IE.

Firefox > ur favorite browser

79. KonishiwaBitches Says:

yep i be post by the bar fuck being in the mix getting all sweaty and shit, i like to stay fresh and lean(bent) for the after party were u can meet all the prolific ladies…

80. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

2 A.P.

^ i like that

81. whereareallthehaterz Says:

“I cant stand still and ricochet off the walls
    The gun sparks yourself cause your pee ate the stall
    Who Shot J.R.? I did, right in the melon
    So I could own a ranch and start fuckin Sue Ellen!”…….CLASSIC REDMAN!!

this nigga Wesley Snipes is on the run:

all he gotta do stand in front of a black wall and they’ll never find him

83. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

yo i just watched that you should all get lynched video, i am proabably sure it was discussed on here before, but damn if that dont strike a nerve i dont know what will, its so true, people need to stop making a fucking mockery of somthing as powerful as hip-hop

84. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

eskay Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:16 pm
    this nigga Wesley Snipes is on the run:

all he gotta do stand in front of a black wall and they’ll never find him

yo i just read that shit es, how fucking stupid do you need to be, your given a golden opportunity to do what you love and you cant pack taxes for doing it, fucking idiots.

why didnt you do an individual post of that, you should all get lynched, that was pretty powerful, but since you ahve a diverse crowd i can understand if you wouldnt really put it out there like that, but damn

85. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

all he gotta do stand in front of a black wall and they’ll never find him

^let me introduce you you darkness people (c) chapelle

wes is still one of my favourite actors…ill be the 1st to rock a ‘free wesley’ t-shirt

fuck the feds, fuck taxes

86. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

till tha server brakes dooowwwnnn

87. el_feces_loco Says:

IF YOU OWE 12 mill then is it safe to say you made over 50 million?..What a fuckin cheap skate….niggas don’t never be thinkin enough money is enough..this the same thinkin that has niggas on here callin Dblock, Dame Dash and other folks broke…greedy bastard.

88. green eyes Says:

@ Kheri-
    Yeah long convo about cooning in hip hop followed

89. landLORD Says:

… The Fan > Blade …

90. landLORD Says:

… New Jack City > White Men Cant Jump …

91. landLORD Says:

… Sugar Hill > To Wong Foo (no homo) …

92. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

green eyes Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:25 pm
    @ Kheri-
    Yeah long convo about cooning in hip hop followed

damn i hate i missed that one i was just wondering on the sight looking at some of the old post i missed and wandered onto that video, damn if they didnt hit it right on the head

93. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

landLORD Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:28 pm
    … New Jack City > White Men Cant Jump …

Lets talk kareem the light skinned brother from the bank, see it goes way deeper than me

snitch!!!!!!

the movie was the shit though

94. I Fux Says:

White men cant Jump > all Wesley movies

95. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

Sugar Hill

^why was that film ever produced..it could of been sooo much better but ended up a car crash of a film

peace

96. hip hop cops Says:

passenger 57 = greatest movie of all time

97. landLORD Says:

… passenger 57 > Demolition Man …

98. landLORD Says:

… Mo’ Better Blues > Major League ….

99. Ms. Cici Says:

Jungle Fever> Passenger 57

100. landLORD Says:

… Jungle Fever > Waiting to Exhale …

101. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

landLORD Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:42 pm
    … Jungle Fever > Waiting to Exhale …

by far

102. landLORD Says:

… Money Train > US Marshalls …

103. landLORD Says:

… Blade II > Blade: Trinity …

104. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

whoops im thinking of some next film…..with four friends, they grow up an become involved in the drug game..i forget the name

an theres one pimp, who kills the fat one who turns out to be his son…but the pimp only kills him because the local kingpin makes him do it…..its got that dude alan cummings inint (no ho.)..the other two get shot at the end in some drug deal….that alan cummings makes of with the cash an outwits the kingpin so he doesnt have to watch his back

something anvenue…blue hill drive or some mad title like that

aaannnnd nowimgone

105. landLORD Says:

… im running out of Snipes movies…any suggestions ?…

106. Paperstacker Says:

Blade> Any superhero movie

107. hip hop cops Says:

peter cooper/stuy town sold for 5.4B

whoever brokered that deal is BAAAAALLLLIIN

108. Ms. Cici Says:

…New Jack City> All of Wesley Snipes movies

“Sit yo’ 5 dolla ass down before I make change!” (c) Nino Brown

^^^Classic

109. Paperstacker Says:

Passeneger 57> Flight 93

110. landLORD Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:44 pm

something anvenue…blue hill drive or some mad title like that

aaannnnd nowimgone

———————-

… Allan Payne in Blue Hill Avenue …

111. landLORD Says:

… Undisputed > Disappearing Acts …

112. landLORD Says:

113. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

landLORD Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:49 pm

i hope that is not true, but it wouldnt surprise me

114. landLORD Says:

… Wesley Snipes movies > Denzel Washington movies (except MalcolmX) …

>>… rumors are surfacing that a military plane shot down Cory Lidle’s plane… smh …

116. landLORD Says:

… Bleek Gilliam > Shadow Henderson … (c) Mo’ Better Blues …

117. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

landLORD Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:51 pm
    … Wesley Snipes movies > Denzel Washington movies (except MalcolmX) …

thats a bit much, what has he ever made that was close to training day or glory, just to name a few

118. landLORD Says:

^^^ correction… Shadow Henderson > Bleek Gilliam … ok …

119. landLORD Says:

… Denzel Washington makes chic flicks …
    … Wesley Snipes makes action flicks (except Too Wong Foo) …

120. landLORD Says:

>>>oh gimme a break. no way that happens over manhattan and theres no witnesses. next rumor.

————————–

… allhiphop has even put it in their rumors sections … i dont believe it either …he didnt pitch THAT bad …

121. landLORD Says:

———————————-

… Major League > Training Day … imo …

122. hip hop cops Says:

if a military plane shot a plane that size down you’d have a debris trail leading south to 72nd, it wouldn’t be a neat pile of wreckage right at the base of the building

123. BIG DEKA Says:

REALITYTHELIFECHILD.COM…..REALITYTHELIFECHILD.COM….NUFF SAID

124. tyronebiggums71 Says:

landLORD Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
    … im running out of Snipes movies…any suggestions ?…

* money train bitches. how bout rising of the sun with sean connery.*

125. tyronebiggums71 Says:

landLORD Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 5:57 pm
    ————————–

* lmao. true now if it was carl pavano or randy johnson then we could talk conspiracy theory *

126. tyronebiggums71 Says:

zero hits for that bullshit as website way to ruin it for that website big deka

127. landLORD Says:

… Carl Pavano used to bang Alyssa Milano …

128. landLORD Says:

… NY Knicks vs. Boston Celtics tonight on MSG …
    … Isaiah Thomas > Doc Rivers … then and now … even back in HS in Chicago …

129. landLORD Says:

… that concludes the landLORD hour on nahright.com …
    … 1 …

>>he didnt pitch THAT bad …

lmao

yo Big Deka I don’t play that comment spam shit. thats your first warning.

131. Eric Mangini Says:

# BIG DEKA Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 6:03 pm

REALITYTHELIFECHILD.COM…..REALITYTHELIFECHILD.COM….NUFF SAID

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Name: Reality “The Life Child” Aka DYNASTEE

AGE:>>>> 30

TITLE: HIP-HOP ARTIST

“You’re over 30 and you still rappin… ughhhhh”(c)

132. straightWestcoastin' but in a New York state of mind Says:

hahhahhahha….. u got ur god dammmn blunt thrown into a crowd by some DPG nigga? lol. *throws blunt* BYYAAAHHHHHH!!@. wow… don’t tell me snoope is too HIGH and mighty to smoke with the peoples. he’s too use too CALI sticky… wut u kno about dat. Medical O.G. KUSH. u guys get medicals out in the other states?

133. el_feces_loco Says:

he’s too use too CALI sticky… wut u kno about dat. Medical O.G. KUSH

^^^^This was in 97 my nigga calm down…You was prolly at the babysitters while I was at the concert with your moms trynna get her to give you a lil brother..hahaha..Naw but he did wing th ehell outta that blunt tho..It’s all in the name of hip hop tho so..fuck it…the story alone is worth teh weed that was in that blunt.

@Medicals..nawww none of that shit over here in NY..all we got is that MILF weed.

134. y_a_b_o_y Says:

diddy single > jay’s single

135. Mike Nunez Says:

Vegas in the house

136. Two-Times Says:

Eskay,

668 comments on that last post!!

Do you get the Platinum plaque for that or what.

137. straightWestcoastin' but in a New York state of mind Says:

el_feces_loco funny ass vato. u the wrong vato to fuck with? u nigs would get sooo blown off the meds. no joke.

138. G7 Says:

y_a_b_o_y Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 6:45 pm
    diddy single > jay’s single

====

Jay’s worst > Diddy’s absolute best

139. Two-Times Says:

Yo…. I got some funny ass shit!!!!!!! iT’s hiliarious

lmao @ the Law and Order skit on Hip hop honors

141. The Double Game Chains Says:

yea lol ^ wat they gonna do for Eazy tho?

142. Two-Times Says:

Eskay,

This might be old but..Have you heard that guy ralphige and his prank calls… The one with Scott Storch & Hulgan is freaking hiliarious!!!! Hahaha I had to hear twice… LAMO

Anyways the link is: http://www.ralphige.com/media/callcomplete.mp3

the main site is: http://www.ralphige.com

143. EnglandRepresent Says:

Real fuckin hip-hop, good lookin on the SP, Red and Meth joint Eskay, 3 of my favourite rappers out. March 2007, I’m definitely coppin.

Looks like shit hit the fan for Fab the other night, maybe he got an album or a mixtape comin out soon, you know how it go these days!! Hold ya head Fab, that nigga nice with it.

Two Times, we ain’t gonna hear a lotta bullshit about D-Block and 5-0 today are we?

144. benhameen is back Says:

BEASTIES STILL THE BEST

145. benhameen is back Says:

IM MIKE D I GOT ALL THE FLY JUICE…still sends chills

146. benhameen is back Says:

dont know about that mc lyte intro

>>BEASTIES STILL THE BEST

hell yeah, who knew?

148. Shanti Says:

gotta get a roughneck!

that MC Lyte tribute gave me an erection. I’m not sure why. more as it develops

I think it was Kim’s one pant leg up steez…

151. Two-Times Says:

@EnglandRepresent

Naw man… You know that stuff is all in fun anyways.

Hey did you hear that prank call to Scott Storch that I posted… it’s funny!!

152. Shanti Says:

that MC Lyte tribute gave me an erection. I’m not sure why. more as it develops

^^lol

153. coldplayreggeatonslasher Says:

the fleshy part of the thigh

lyte got a nose job

154. Dem Says:

god damn mountain time…

155. coldplayreggeatonslasher Says:

oh yea bad behavior is winning peace out

>>god damn mountain time…

the mountain time zone lost

eastern standard > your time zone

158. iceberg slim Says:

*slaps Rakim*

you think this is what you were supposed to do guy?!

>>jayz is working for budweiser now…….dam steve stoute stay oon the job…tha mutha fucka is like the top agent in hip hop

and you know who lost…

161. iceberg slim Says:

fl = best state to live weather wise when there is ni hurricane…….today was a cool 82…up north what u know about that in october

162. iceberg slim Says:

“I’m focus man..tell stoute to holla at me mannn”

is jay going to be in budweiser commercials or is he on that promotions board

163. EnglandRepresent Says:

Degrees Celcius > Degrees Fahrenheit

>>is jay going to be in budweiser commercials or is he on that promotions board

he’s the ‘co-brand director’

somebody somewhere lost

165. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Below Zero weather in the winter>60-70 degrees in the winter.

166. Shanti Says:

Below Zero weather in the winter>60-70 degrees in the winter.

^^yeah right.

wet > dry

168. iceberg slim Says:

lets keep it real haters…I know I probally will never be on the level as jayz but for an african american man his moves are inspirational because every week he’s making a new move and another accomplishment biz wise (hes already did everything lyrical) so that’s what I try to mimic in my life on my level with the thins I’m involved I’d……..

AND IF U CAN’T RESPECT THAT UR WHOLE PERSPECTIVE IS WACK

I was gonna live blog this shit but it was recorded a week ago so it’d be kinda stupid

170. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Snow>Mild temperatures.

Even though the shit will rust your car up a bit(only if you don’t take care of it though)

171. Two-Times Says:

Man y’all didn’t listen to that Scott Storch prank call or what ??

Man y’all didn’t listen to that Scott Storch prank call or what ??

172. Shanti Says:

Jay Z is definitely doing his thing and I agree with iceberg slim in that his success is inspiring.

173. iceberg slim Says:

wet is greater tha dry

when we r talking about shanti

174. Shanti Says:

snow and cold weather sucks. i would rather it be 70 degrees year around.

175. iceberg slim Says:

just joking shanti……..unless its true

176. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Wearing a hoodie under a coat in the winter>Wearing t-shirts and jeans in the winter.

177. Shanti Says:

# iceberg slim Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

wet is greater tha dry

when we r talking about shanti

^^dry? not in my vocab.

>>Man y’all didn’t listen to that Scott Storch prank call or what ??

negro wait, Cube is talking right now

179. Shanti Says:

i love cube

nah but:

anything >snow

181. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two times, b, that prank call is lame as shit. Shit is not the least bit funny, at least if he said some funny shit i’d laughed at the shit. But u got some white boy calling people saying the same shit over and over again about ” I banged ur daughter”.. He aint even make the shit funny.

182. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 9:53 pm
    wet > dry

iceberg slim Says:

wet is greater tha dry
    when we r talking about shanti

183. Two-Times Says:

eskay Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 9:57 pm
    >>Man y’all didn’t listen to that Scott Storch prank call or what ??

negro wait, Cube is talking right now

My bad, My bad…. I just want y’all to hear it cause I think y’all would like it.

184. Shanti Says:

i like this lil cube tribute…well wc is fuckin it up…it sounds like he has a cold

185. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

I was joking about the snow being the shit. Snow is terrible, especially when you have to shovel it…whats real fun though, is throwing snow that gots ice in it haha. Thats the only thing i like about it, oh and you can use ice-cycles as a weapon.

186. Two-Times Says:

@Paperstacker

Damn… I thought it was funny personally especially Stoch’s reaction and when Hogan’s gets on the phone…

My bad didn’t mean to bore you, I just thought it was hiliarious

187. iceberg slim Says:

Shanti Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 9:57 pm
    # iceberg slim Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

wet is greater tha dry
    when we r talking about shanti
    ^^dry? not in my vocab.

save money on the ky

188. Dem Says:

“eastern standard > your time zone”

the sun rises in the east, but it sets in the West.. (c) Cube.

189. Dem Says:

“save money on the ky”

what about the ass tho? (nmfhjic)

>>the sun rises in the east, but it sets in the West..

yeah yeah, all that means is ya’ll are late

191. Shanti Says:

# Dem Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 10:04 pm

“save money on the ky”

what about the ass tho? (nmfhjic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is that you i fux? (lol because nobody is gonna get that except maybe eskay and green eyes).

>>what about the ass tho?

woah! flag on the play!

>>lol because nobody is gonna get that except maybe eskay and green eyes

*not sure if Shanti meant that to sound how it did*

194. green eyes Says:

did i hear my name?
    whats good peoples

195. EnglandRepresent Says:

Fuck that cold>warm shit, brothers is warm blooded for fucks sake

Stinkin fuckin hot > snow and other cold shit

Women in bikinis > Women in big ass jackets

196. 911 Says:

What is this “you should all be lynched” shit. 5 W’s.
    Eastern Time zone{except Monday night and NBA double header on tnt that’s a good one} > All time zones

>.Stinkin fuckin hot > snow and other cold shit

word up,I’m tropical. all that snow and shit for these damn Euro’peans

198. Dem Says:

“woah! flag on the play!”

*red flags the yellow flag*

199. Shanti Says:

@ eskay

you guys have such dirty minds. u know i didn’t mean it like THAT.

@ green eyes

what up shawty. dem said something that reminded me of i fux and all of his explicit comments the other day. tmi.

200. iceberg slim Says:

smh @ the nigga wanting to know about the ass

201. 911 Says:

Ky huh? Original or warming. Either way fucks up the feel for me.
    Total Disclaimer for ^^^^^^^.

202. EnglandRepresent Says:

all that snow and shit for these damn Euro’peans

203. green eyes Says:

lol, yeah i just scrolled up and read it. can see why i fux came to mind-he does stay on that tmi tip.

sooooo… am i the only one that had to do a double take when Ice T gets on his “gangtsa” tip?

204. Dem Says:

heh, i saw that shit… i fux was spittin that game… and i know niggaz aint frontin on hittin the females brown eye!?

205. 911 Says:

What is this “you should all be lynched” shit. 5 W’s….Uh bring darkness to the light or some shit like that.

206. Dem Says:

“smh @ the nigga wanting to know about the ass”

and what?

207. Shanti Says:

rap icon in the making? lil eazy e? sure.

>>see that’s bad journalism right there, es… my quote is way the fuck outta context the (nmfhjic) badge needs to stay.

lol..I didn’t realize nightime chat sessions counted as journalism. but nah not even the nmfhjic could save you.

209. iceberg slim Says:

210. green eyes Says:

isnt bone missing about 3 other dudes? wow– memories of middle school

211. Shanti Says:

is bone thugs lip-synching?

212. 911 Says:

*Goes off to other post to research himself pissed off someone hasn’t responded yet, “fcuktards”*

>>Nigga I know we ain’t the only fuckers freezin our ass off in Winter, NY stay cold too.

i mean the native europeans

214. green eyes Says:

lol @ fucktards…. you gotta check the video 911

215. iceberg slim Says:

man is it me or is that diddy album jamminn

216. green eyes Says:

didnt bone have some major beef with tamika?

217. Shanti Says:

i couldn’t understand what jeezy and bone and lil eazy were saying for most of the performance.

218. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 10:17 pm

i mean the native europeans

eskay meant the american cracka ass crackers

219. Dem Says:

“lol..I didn’t realize nightime chat sessions counted as journalism. but nah not even the nmfhjic couldn’t save you.”

well, i knew it was risky.. this is the life i chose, yerdme?

..and yeah you gotta say “yo, off the record…” before you start a thought from now on.

>>man is it me or is that diddy album jamminn

thats the rumor. when Bol gives a Diddy album a good review you know somethings going on.

smh @ Diddy on Flex earlier. they must have had to dig them two niggas out the studio with the amount of shit talking they were doing.

221. green eyes Says:

that eazy tribute was kind of lacking. seemed more like a bunch of mofos onstage singingalomg to the track than a tribute performance

222. iceberg slim Says:

reason I say this is cause there have been plenty of times when I’m on another website and ill have nahright up also and just watch 3 people go back and forth on a conversation talkin about some bullshit

>>and yeah you gotta say “yo, off the record…” before you start a thought from now on.

224. green eyes Says:

@ slim, i really did just come in…at work i keep several windows open and pop on and out, but not tonight….. not that i need to explain my nightly internet habits,

yo, I don’t think I’ve seen Dre in public since the Vibe awards. that nigga don’t ever come out the house

226. Two-Times Says:

Where was Game at, I thought he was part of NWA?

227. Two-Times Says:

Just Kidding y’all

228. green eyes Says:

nmfjic– now is that mf for motherfuckin’?

229. Paperstacker Says:

@Paperstacker

My bad didn’t mean to bore you, I just thought it was hiliarious

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Na, shit was aight, it was funny for like a min then it got boring when he kept repeating the same shit over and over. dude was just saying some shit people say everyday. wasnt no comedy involved, at least form my point of view.

U want to hear some funny shit though, theres this one site that uses tyronse biggums sound clips to prank call folks. shit is hella funny. ima try to get the site name later.

230. Shanti Says:

diddy always looks uncomfortable to me

231. iceberg slim Says:

I hate to admit it but vh1 should have had game for that tribute to easy e……shit the crazy ass nigga has a pic of easy e tattoo’d on his arm and he never even met him

232. Dem Says:

“it’s a good idea to prefiix a questionable comment with a (n/h) and then follow up with a (nhjic) for good measure. that way the person reading goes in knowing that they should be prepared.”

^^ turf etiquette.

>>funny how as soon as someone says there screen name they pop up otta know where (green eyes)…mutha fckas just be reading coments out there like a ghost c styles p and then they just jump in outta no where…c double dutch

well I get emailed every single time one of ya’ll comment, so if I see a regular is on I’ll sometimes look to see what they’re running their mouth about.

uh oh, Russell’s talking. no wonder this shit runs ’til 11:07.

235. iceberg slim Says:

Shanti Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 10:25 pm
    diddy always looks uncomfortable to me

that’s all the cocaine

******do it do it do it*********

236. green eyes Says:

^^ that sounds like it sucks

237. Dem Says:

“diddy always looAs uncomDortable to me”

you’d look uncomfortable too if you killed biggie.

238. EnglandRepresent Says:

What the fuck is a nmfhjic?

Lil Esy is balls, dude can’t flow to save himself…

Eskay you must have fired some shits at Bol for that article he wrote on Diddy winning and Jay losing…….might have to have a look at that Diddy joint, the only Diddy I got is No Way Out and I only got that for All About The Benjamins

>>you could always go with the “real niggaz don’t need n/h”, because i mean, didn’t a nigga that commonly wore pink come up with that shit?

its not that serious, I don’t really think you’re gay doggie.

240. iceberg slim Says:

does russell simmons have down syndrome

241. Shanti Says:

# iceberg slim Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 10:30 pm

does russell simmons have down syndrome

^^LOL.

242. iceberg slim Says:

243. Dem Says:

“nmfjic– now is that mf for motherfuckin’?”

good job.

“its not that serious, I don’t Peally think you’re gay doggie.”

good.

>>that sounds like it sucks

eh, I could disable it, but I like it. it lets me keep track of whose commenting on what post. what sucks is when I don’t keep up with them and neglect to mark them as read. like right now I have 9500 unread emails. luckily i rock a couple of email accounts.

245. green eyes Says:

made of or mad at?

246. iceberg slim Says:

Dem Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 10:29 pm
    “diddy always looks uncomfortable to me”
    you’d look uncomfortable too if you killed biggie.

that’s a lie…..

>>aren’t the hip hop fans of themid and late 80’s mad of hip hop mre than the eary 90’s mid 90’slate 90’s fans

I doubt it. alot of my mid 90’s peers are fucking TIGHT. I told you about my boy who recorded a bunch of mp3s I gave him on cd back onto casette?

goddamn when Around The Way Girl comes on it brings me right back to my childhood.

249. Dem Says:

“that’s a lie…..”

is it?

250. EnglandRepresent Says:

“diddy always looks uncomfortable to me”
    you’d look uncomfortable too if you killed biggie.

that’s a lie…..

Maybe but I bet ya between him and that fat turd-burgling c*nt Suge Knight they know who did……

i’d say Suge killed Big (and Pac) before Puff. but I wouldn’t put anything past either of them.

252. iceberg slim Says:

ok lets try this again

>>turd-burgling

wow, who says that? he called him a turd burglar…smh/lmao.

>>aren’t the hip hop fans (and rapppers) of the mid and late 80’s more bitter than fans of the early 90’s mid 90’s and late 90’s fans

see above

255. EnglandRepresent Says:

co-sign, just finished readin Ronin Ro’s Have Gun Will Travel : The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Death Row Records. It sheds a bit of light on how much of a shady fucker Suge is/was. I’d say there’s a %70 chance he had a hand in both killings…

256. green eyes Says:

@slim-i woundt say they were bitter, if anything id say fans now are angrier (maybe cause the hip hop sucks)

257. green eyes Says:

id raizxe that percentage to around 95 for Pac’s murder

258. iceberg slim Says:

is it safe that people in africa know who jay is more than african bambatta

is it safe to say queen latifah is the biggest dike in hip hop due to there is not one man she was ever…ever ever linked to

is it safe to say if krs one ever sniffs coke he would immediately over dose due the amount his nostrials will inhale

>>between turd burgling and fucktards– i cant wait to throw those two into conversations tomorrow

oh hell yeah

260. Two-Times Says:

I give it to Puff, he probably been through alot gangster shit throughthout his career.

261. iceberg slim Says:

oh oh fat joke

262. Shanti Says:

i love erykah but what was her purpose?

how come the Puerto Rican guy gets to wear the 40 Acres and a Mule jacket

264. green eyes Says:

hey shanti–hows that album?

265. green eyes Says:

*edit that LUDA album *

266. Shanti Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 10:47 pm

hey shanti–hows that album?

^^^what album?

267. green eyes Says:

luda’s

268. Shanti Says:

@ green eyes

i still haven’t listened to it. luda doesn’t interest me. the only luda album i ever bumped alot was word of mouf. he’s a good lyricist but i i’m just not that into his shit. like i’ve said before he’s too animated. i don’t like busta rhymes either.

269. Shanti Says:

word of mouf was my shit for a minute tho.

go to sleep ho!

i might download that again.

lol @ meth being camera shy

271. nation of moderation Says:

fucktard is what i call my book carriers.

Rae’s verse on CREAM > your life

273. green eyes Says:

ey whd that feel like they cut wu short?

^think so? they got like 15 minutes

275. EnglandRepresent Says:

What the fuck are you Yankee niglets watchin?

>>What the fuck are you Yankee niglets watchin?

nothing don’t worry about it. not VH1 Hip Hop Honors.

277. Shanti Says:

i’m watchin nip tuck now. does anyone else watch this show?

278. nation of moderation Says:

^ *looks at green eyes, shes a fresh one…*

i guess not

279. green eyes Says:

i guess it felt undone because T ended the show in the middle of their performance and they finished during the credits

@England–we were watching vh1 Hip Hop Honos, currently browsing cartoon networks adult swim offerings

>>i’m watchin nip tuck now. does anyone else watch this show?

i saw like the whole first season and I catch it now and then. that show is crack though.

281. green eyes Says:

@ shanti– i did the previous sesaons, keep forgetting about it this season.

282. Shanti Says:

@ eskay

yeah i haven’t watched it consistently in like 3 years. now i’m lost. i need someone to catch me up. i just saw sanaa lathan fuckin christian in front of her old ass husband because her husband gets off on that. this show is crazy.

283. green eyes Says:

hey– i heard premo was working on whitney houston’s comeback album.. any truth to this random rumor?

284. iLL Change Says:

>> Rae’s verse on CREAM > your life

C.R.E.A.M. > every other beat ever created

285. spanish jay Says:

shucks… i was meaning to catch that vh1 honors show

286. 911 Says:

Diss some bullshit I still haven’t found those fcukin links post whuteva, do u fatherfcukers know whut that does to your eyes…perusing a 600 hundred comment post….computer viruses and significant other cheating on u wished upon u all….fcuktards……

287. Paperstacker Says:

is it safe that people in africa know who jay is more than african bambatta

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Niggas here dont even know african bambatta, seriously who the heck are they and why would africans know them? cause they got african on their name?? I dont even know them niggas..

Seriously b, niggas know almost every rapper more than bambatta in Africa.

Jay aint winning off that

288. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nip/Tuck? Isn’t that an English show?

289. green eyes Says:

911 the link is the 10-16 daily headlines– as a headline

290. green eyes Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 17th, 2006 at 11:25 pm

Nip/Tuck? Isn’t that an English show?

^^ you can catch it on youtube im sure, and i dont think we ripped nip/tuck from you like we did the office, although its entirely possible you have your own version

291. iLL Change Says:

>> we were watching vh1 Hip Hop Honos

did that shit just end? fuck

*blasts Come Get Me and NYMP*

*remembers the hotness that was Life & Times*

*laughs uncontrollably*

this unexpected Shawn Carter diss was brought to you by iLL Change

>>Niggas here dont even know african bambatta, seriously who the heck are they and why would africans know them?

*disgust* @ you referring to Bambatta as “they” and “them” and not knowing your history. you wouldnt be typing on this website if it wasn’t for Bam, pay homage.

293. 911 Says:

Lowers head in shame * on the fact that I never scrolled down that far and I think I commented in that post *………………realizes that I didn’t feels a bit better…..good lookin green eyes……1

>>VH1 hip-hop honours? I curse my mother for movin to England instead of America…….

no, VH1 hip hop honors not the fruity euro version.

295. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean real talk, i know Bambatta did alot for hip hop and opened the doors for alot of artists even though i aint on they history for the most part I still respect what they did. But iceberg statement saying jay known in africa more than bambatta is pointless cause like every rap artist is known more in africa than bambatta.

ice dont go one day without getting some jay dickriding (n/h) statement in, i mean damn. Jay is one the best best to do it, but give him his props and move on. niggas be on some groupie shit.

296. Shanti Says:

no, VH1 hip hop honors not the fruity euro version.

^^LOL

>>But iceberg statement saying jay known in africa more than bambatta is pointless cause like every rap artist is known more in africa than bambatta.

I mean Jay is a superstar, so yeah more people probably know him, but on the other hand Bam been all over the world and hip hop fans in other countries tend to have alot more respect for culture and its pioneers then we do here. so it’s not like motherfuckers in Africa don’t know Bam.

>>I mean Jay is a superstar

no stanley

299. 911 Says:

I bet that lynched shit doesn’t even gat played on satellite radio. They’ll kill his ass and have it so his momma don’t ask about him. Not that its that serious thought provoking as it may be…….you should all be lynched….1

300. 911 Says:

edit:get…….madden time. Madden 07 on xbox 360 on 60 inch > commenting on NR. No subliminal Esk just my thought of the moment, with that said….outta 3000….yeah u remember.

301. EnglandRepresent Says:

you wouldnt be typing on this website if it wasn’t for Bam, pay homage.

Real talk.

Peace to ron g, brucey b, kid capri
    Funkmaster flex, lovebug starsky

302. EnglandRepresent Says:

no, VH1 hip hop honors not the fruity euro version.

Nigga, the language you speak is called ENGLISH so however the fuck I spell it is how it is spelt alright?

303. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

damn, 60 inch TV , dont tell me that shit an HDTV… that maddeon 07 is crack though, was just playing that shit yesterday.

304. y_a_b_o_y Says:

bambatta is one person.

305. nation of moderation Says:

nonetheless,

jay-z > bam

306. nation of moderation Says:

someone up the diddy and flex interview

307. nation of moderation Says:

they got a new jay interview over at hot97.com

308. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^

nobody cares

309. Paperstacker Says:

*runs in to check interview*

310. nation of moderation Says:

from ghana

311. Paperstacker Says:

that bullshit aint working.

312. Paperstacker Says:

damn hot97

313. Paperstacker Says:

nation u got a direct link to the mp3 stream?

314. nation of moderation Says:

*hears the word mohammed hov-i*

fuck… eskay gonna scream at me for being this late

315. nation of moderation Says:

itpc://hot97.com/_SHARED/Podcasts/public/RSS.aspx?PID=84

316. nation of moderation Says:

i am officially the first person to post a link and not get moderated

NATION OF FUCKING MODERATION

317. EnglandRepresent Says:

Whats good Nation? How ya livin out there in Canada? You sorted out that situation with the imposter chips’n’cheese thing yet? Tell them weird ass Quebequoise or whatever they call themselves, freaks, to stop stealin out national dishes, we have enough trouble with these Yankee motherfuckers stealin out TV programmes dammit…………

318. nation of moderation Says:

the office lol american idol

319. y_a_b_o_y Says:

320. y_a_b_o_y Says:

graow

321. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah you know it and the American version of The Office is utter bollocks, its a disgrace to the original. They can have American Idol, its got that numpty Simon Cowell on it with his jeans up round his fuckin ears, what a shit stain…..

322. nation of moderation Says:

tomorrow im busting out “utter bollocks”

323. Paperstacker Says:

good looking on the link nation

324. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

It’s hilarious how everything on Red’s website is out of stock….

325. mxwlpxwl Says:

i made it all the way to the bottom of this comedy.