Crooklyn Dodgers 3

9th-wonder.jpg

From 9th’s upcoming solo Dream Merchant Vol 2.

9th Wonder ft. Mos Def, Jean Grae, Memphis Bleek and DJ Premier – Crooklyn Dodgers 3

Cleaner, better quality copy coming soon.

176 Responses to “Crooklyn Dodgers 3”

1. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

eskay Says:

September 28th, 2006 at 10:01 pm
    >>i am not sure what i would do if my daughter got a fair to middlin rapper’s name on her arm on national television.

I’m not too sure either, but I know it’d probably start out with me slapping the spit straight out her mouth and across the room.

dam esksy that’s kind of contradictory…u have jay on ur left ass cheek and z on the right outlined with jayz hands throwing up the dynasty signed….what makes ur diff then hers……no kordell stewart

^LMAO, thats the kinda humour needed the get the day goin (no reggie evans)

2. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

edit- humor

3. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

humour? Lemme find out you British and shit, Max…lol

4. tyronebiggums71 Says:

G7 Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 9:19 am
    @Iceberg: yeah, puff got loot$$ for sure but…..
    -knowing who’s responsible for Big’s death and not saying shit(IMO)
    -fcuked up all kinds of people’s careers(G-Dep, Black Rob, The Lox…etc)
    -No flow on the mic
    -can’t write a bar on his own
    -ushered in the flossy era in 97
    Puff, forever a loser!!!

* this is you guys are getting it twisted. yeah everyone of the people work with flopped disappeared or died and they all got raped with their paper publishing so really every artist ever signed with puff lost and puff won. that dude built a multi hundred million dollar empire off stricly scamming fools and being a paper gangsta.

trust this we all hate puff but the bot won.

now look at how suge’s acting now he lost ?

dame dash was winning but now he lost

puff alwayd comes out victorious even if he’s employees dont

5. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

hahahahahaha

6. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Puff didn’t lose, but he created a bunch of losers….

7. G7 Says:

LMAO…..Just heard Diddy on “The Future” trying to mimic Pharoahe’s flow….hilarious!!!!!!! He’s gotta stop.

8. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Puffy= the Maurice Starr of hip hop

9. iceberg slim Says:

green eyes Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:09 am
    ^^ not the visual i needed 1st thin on the am. thanks a lot slim.

I aim to please

10. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

humour? Lemme find out you British and shit, Max…lol

^ Come on dog, you know that was a typo and shit….hahahaha

11. blog awards Says:

eskay Says:

iceberg slim says

lmao

12. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:01 pm

eskay where is the new jayz single…..u got one day

13. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

eskay where is the new jayz single…..u got one day

^ “get em son” (c) nas

14. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

***”in the hood like black soap”, lol

15. tyronebiggums71 Says:

icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:16 am
    Puff didn’t lose, but he created a bunch of losers….

exactly. I still hate that asshole though though

16. G7 Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:28 am
    icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:16 am
    Puff didn’t lose, but he created a bunch of losers….

exactly. I still hate that asshole though though

^he could have created winners if he wasn’t so fukken greedy. G-Dep was cool. If he didn’t hold back the Lox for so long we could have got more material out of them. Black Rob was aiight. Was never a big Shyne fan, but he did him dirty. Not co-operating with authorites on Big’s murder urks me the most!!! That really got me vexx!!

17. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

exactly. I still hate that asshole though though

^ TyBiggs wheres the cap lock at homie?

18. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

haahahahahaha..What irks me about diddy, is that what he does actually passes off as being representational of hip hop, to some segments of the masses…hahahahaha

19. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

hahahahaha

^ Goddamn you lupe, look what u done started.

20. Jamz Says:

icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:36 am

^^Hopefully, only the yuppie MTV crowd believes that? Puff is a celeb, so he has many friends in high places that will support him whether his album is trash or not. The real headz could careless about a new Puffy album!

21. green eyes Says:

The real headz could careless about a new Puffy album!

^^ real headz stopped paying any attention to puffy musically circa 1998

22. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:44 am
    The real headz could careless about a new Puffy album!

^^ real headz stopped paying any attention to puffy musically circa 1998

^^Puffy’s stock took a nose dive when BIG died. I never liked his a-b-c “somebody else wrote it for me” rap steelo, but he has produced a few hits over his time though! He took sampling to another level.

23. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

September 29th, 2006 at 10:34 am
    exactly. I still hate that asshole though though
    ^ TyBiggs wheres the cap lock at homie?

* i’m not at work i’m on the treo sitting on the plane waiting to take off to chicago.

o yeah eskay you aint never lied I just airsealed some piff wrapped that shit round the nut sack and had no worries. good looks cause everytime I thought of not doing it I just heard eskay saying ” dog its so simple step your smuggle game up “

^ahhh good man. you can thank me later….if you’re not sitting in prison.

25. tyronebiggums71 Says:

i’ll thank you now homie just checked in the hotel and twisted u an blunt in the city of chi.
    I had already got through the securtity with the last post. just vacumm seal ed the shit ( probably didn’t even need to ) and there was no worries.

try and keep the thread under 300 while i’m in chicago so I can keep checking in over the weekend. I need kheri wes or someone to tell me where to go do some shopping and where to get it crunked and find some bitched

26. the iz Says:

Temp:

I have no beefs with Kevin. We have some very basic ideological differences. Thank God he decided to shut the fuck up and start writing again.

re: is jimi izrael a ‘somebody?’

if “somebody” = award-winning journalist+ NPR commentator + occasional pundit, then jimi izrael=somebody

Cheers