Biggie Action Figure

big-actionfig.jpg

I wonder what Voletta thinks about this. At least it’s only 23.99. They want like $500 for the Ghostface joint

Also coming soon, Public Enemy.

276 Responses to “Biggie Action Figure”

1. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist – Man, ain’t s*** different, it’s the 0-4 Seig remix, braids gone, my waves on, got ’em seasick Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:14 am
    Ty,
    I would help you ott, but I can’t call none of my peeps like, “it’s a dude I know from the internet that’s trying to cop somethin, can you hook him up?”

LOL

BUT I WOULDNT EVEN ASK ANYONE TO MAKE THAT CALL FOR ME

2. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:18 am
    i might ban drug dealer again today just cuz

MAKES SENSE

3. Sour D. Says:

“I’d hypothetically stuff that shit in my nuts.”

see the problem i hypothetically had with that was that the whole plane hypothetically stunk. and my boys found it to be the perfect time to hypothetically bust my balls which would hypothetically be gettin them high when we touch down.

4. Foekist - Man, ain't s*** different, it's the 0-4 Seig remix, braids gone, my waves on, got 'em seasick Says:

>>i might ban drug dealer again today just cuz

YOu just mad cuz you push dimes and he sell weight.

5. drugdealer Says:

eskay Says:

September 28th, 2006 at 10:17 am
    I wouldn’t suggest putting shit in your luggage though. if I was to hypothetically take trees on a plane, I’d hypothetically stuff that shit in my nuts.

STUFF IT IN YOUR ASSHOLE (no homo)

6. Sour D. Says:

“YOu just mad cuz you push dimes and he sell weight.”

^lmfao

7. drugdealer Says:

Sour D. hypothetically from Brooklyn.

8. Foekist - Man, ain't s*** different, it's the 0-4 Seig remix, braids gone, my waves on, got 'em seasick Says:

>>NO DOUBT, I DON’T BLAME YOU, THATS THE GOOD SHIT ABOUT NYC THOUGH ANYONE COME TO NYC AND NEED A HOOK-UP I GOT YOU I GOT MAD DELIEVERY NUMBERS ( AND THEY WANT RANDOM PEOPLE CALLING THEM )
    BUT I WOULDNT EVEN ASK ANYONE TO MAKE THAT CALL FOR ME

So yall really got gay biker dudes like on Half Baked makin deliveries? Yall on some hitek ish.

9. Foekist - Man, ain't s*** different, it's the 0-4 Seig remix, braids gone, my waves on, got 'em seasick Says:

>>STUFF IT IN YOUR ASSHOLE (no homo)

there are a few things one can say that a no homo can’t save. That might be one of em.

10. drugdealer Says:

Tyrone Biggums you act like weed is something hard to get in NYC.

you don’t need conneks or hook ups..

you go up to anybody and ask for bogey and you got it..

11. drugdealer Says:

Foekist, I don’t see what the problem is. People in jail do it all the time, and they put razors up there too.

Cassidy claimed to have crack in his ass, so did 50 Cent and Hell Rell.

12. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Sour D. Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:15 am
    “PEATNUT BUTTER AND SHIT USUALLY DOES THE TRICK”

make sense. really thick so you can’t see through it (nhjic). thing with body lotion or shampoo or whatever is when it goes in, it can only be takin out if you cut the whole bottle open. hypothetically.

YEAH I KNOW PEOPLE THAT USE PEANUT BUTTER WHEN SENDING BIG PACKAGES THROUGH THE MAIL SO.. IT SHOULD WORK ON THE PLANE FOR SOMETHING SMALL

13. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

I CAN’T FEEL MY FACE

14. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

drugdealer Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:25 am
    Tyrone Biggums you act like weed is something hard to get in NYC.

you don’t need conneks or hook ups..

you go up to anybody and ask for bogey and you got it..

I’M TRYIGN TO FIND TREES IN CHICAGO NEVER BEEN THERE DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE, I GOT LIKE 500 NYC CONNECTS

AND YOUR RIGHT BUT IF YOU WANT GOOD PIFF IN THE CITY THEN YOU NEED A CONNECT OTHERWISE YOUR GETTING DIRT WEED, UNLESS YOU GET LUCKY OR ARE WILLING TO WANDER AROUND WASHINGTON HEIGHTS YOURSELF BUT YOU’LL MOST LIKELY GET ROBBED

15. Foekist - Man, ain't s*** different, it's the 0-4 Seig remix, braids gone, my waves on, got 'em seasick Says:

>>Tyrone Biggums you act like weed is something hard to get in NYC.

you don’t need conneks or hook ups..

you go up to anybody and ask for bogey and you got it..

I thought he was going to Chicago. Different terminology. You ask a ni66a in the Chi like that, and he’ll tell you that it ain’t no golf courses in the hood and smack the shig outchu.

16. drugdealer Says:

The Chi aint that gangsta.

The D > Chi…by a mile in gangstaness..

17. drugdealer Says:

Yo Tyrone Biggums…I run Washington Heights

18. tyronebiggums71 Says:

yes there really a bunch of different delievery services in nyc. never came across a gay bike rider but you page them they call you back aske where your at and they will be there within an hour. if you have a crib there they’ll come to it if not they’ll meet you on the street or in your car

19. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

drugdealer Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:32 am
    Yo Tyrone Biggums…I run Washington Heights

O WORD SO YOUR DOMINCIAN NOW ?

20. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. Capo Status Says:

>>>Sour D. the only time you touch white is when you hypothetically spilled the foot powder on your hands.

lol @ footpowder

@@@@@@

yo cheeks that shit man, i did it on the way back from dam wit my boys an we were looking maad suspect dark shades, tracksuits with sags an all that…

but i was coming back to britain where you could probably sneak an elephant through immigration,lol

yea but cheeks that…an only cheeks enough so that if you do get stopped hopefully they’l think your a small fish in the drug dealing world…gud luk

21. drugdealer Says:

Smell Me..

22. I Fux Says:

what so the delivery dudes bring you whatever you want, or are they the actual pusha’s

23. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

I FUX – THE DELIEVERY SERVICES USUALLY ROLL AROUND WITH CUBES, EACH SERVICES VARIES ON THE SIZE AND PRICE BUT ALL OF THEM ARE REAL HIGH QUALITY AND THERE ALL EXPENSIVE BUT THEY ROLL AROUND WITH A BACKPACK FULL OF CUBES FILLED WITH NUGGET, SOME SERVICES WILL SELL YOU OZ. AND SHIT IF YOU GO TO THEM A ENOUGH BUT FOR THE MOST PART YOUR DEALING WITH 2-3 GRAM CUBES

24. EnglandRepresent Says:

In the UK there’s a thing called dial-a-dealer and the dude rocks up to your joint with whatever you want. Personally I only fuck with the weed but you can get whatever the fuck your poison is. Shits crazy, if I was flippin drugs I would’nt put my hustle out there like that. Mind you weed is almost decriminalised now in London, you just get that shit taken off you if its less than an Oz and a slap on the wrist. Yank drug laws are fucked, real talk.

25. Ru**akaOmar In a housecoat STILL gettin packages! Says:

# drugdealer Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:32 am

Yo Tyrone Biggums…I run Washington Heights

Im Dominican but i just run houston lol

26. afrobella Says:

[…] I kid the Milano Barbie; there are plenty of skankalicious blonde, white Barbie dolls. But I think this particular one looks like she would be rolling with this girlfriend, in this car, and heading out to the club to holla at this dude. […]