New Hi-Tek ft. Kiss, Pap, Kweli and Rae

hitek2.jpg

DJ Hi-Tek brings together a bunch of NY heavyweights for this joint off his upcoming LP Hi-Teknology 2 dropping October 17th.

Hi-Tek ft. Jadakiss, Papoose, Talib Kweli and Raekwon – Where It Started

409 Responses to “New Hi-Tek ft. Kiss, Pap, Kweli and Rae”

1. des Says:

:-)

2. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

yessur!

3. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Damn you des, i wanted to be first twice in a row

4. KonishiwaBitches Says:

yeah yeah what he said^^^

5. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

last thread > than this thread

6. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

actually this shit looks like it should be fire

7. spanish jay Says:

i been needing some new music

8. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

last thread > every nahright thread combined (including the ethering of filthy)

9. spanish jay Says:

he wouldnt suit the fuck up.
    ###
    what the hell does that mean

I can’t listen to the track because I’m at work. Shit.

11. spanish jay Says:

ha, took a naty producer to help bring nyc back….the guys is smart

12. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:11 pm
    I can’t listen to the track because I’m at work. Shit.

shits fire

Billz, you can stream it here:

14. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:10 pm
    last thread > every nahright thread combined (including the ethering of filthy)

^8.30>9.11

15. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

damn billz this shit is fiya, too bad you at work homie

shits fire

^ Me rubbin’ baby oil on Whoopi Goldberg > you rubbin’ it in about the song

>>ha, took a naty producer to help bring nyc back….the guys is smart

oh come on. that statement is inherently flawed.

18. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

What ever happened to john fortay? Oh btw, john fortay > jay

damn billz this shit is fiya, too bad you at work homie

^ See last post. If yall was the homies around the way, I’d have to hit the infamous line: “yall some fags for dat” lol

What ever happened to john fortay? Oh btw, john fortay > jay

^ John Forte got caught wit’ madd bricks in his trunk. And to think he never even rapped about that lifestyle. Just goes to show ya…

21. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

****Damn, why am I so sicced up about the Hi-Tek/Kweli reunion?

22. KonishiwaBitches Says:

john fortay is in the bing..got cought with hella yayo in the airport his actually under the bing…

23. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:16 pm
    What ever happened to john fortay? Oh btw, john fortay > jay

***He had a decent verse on Saigon’s “Endangered Species” about that….

24. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:16 pm
    What ever happened to john fortay? Oh btw, john fortay > jay

locked up boy got caught with like 1.5 million of liquid coke

Billz, you can stream it here:

^ Sorry home skillet, gov’t blocked that one too.

26. spanish jay Says:

oh come on. that statement is inherently flawed.
    ###

when lables want a single they are going to the runners and lil john

>>Sorry home skillet, gov’t blocked that one too.

Looohooooseeer

28. Sour D. Says:

i’m only on the jada verse, and this song is fuckin sick.

***He had a decent verse on Saigon’s “Endangered Species” about that….

^ He rapped from jail? Or is he out?

30. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

john forte

31. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

look at me eskay i just got my tinyurl on

32. Sour D. Says:

ok, after this pap verse, i’m now officially looking forward to the new pap mixtape.

*goes to mixunit.com*

>>how so.. he knows that his fan base and style is a new york type style….so as long as people are leaning and rockin life will be tough for him…its in his best intrest to have nyc back on top

yes, but NY hasn’t gone anywhere.

We right here (c) Earl Simmons

34. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

good looks yall

35. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:18 pm
    ***He had a decent verse on Saigon’s “Endangered Species” about that….

^ He rapped from jail? Or is he out?

naw sai-giddy rapped about john forte keeping it gully but not rapping bout it

>>look at me eskay i just got my tinyurl on

*does the cabbage patch*

37. Sour D. Says:

i can’t believe that shit about John Forte. He used to make real poppy songs from what i remember. Pretty crazy that he was makin the moves that rappers like rick ross make believe they do. meanwhile he was makin dance songs.

38. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

@ Billz
    Nah, he was in jail on that joint…he was talking about being locked, and Saigon was bigging him up, like he kept it real for never mentioning his extracurriculars on wax up to that point….

>>Sorry home skillet, gov’t blocked that one too.

Looohooooseeer

^ *adds Es name to the list of people who will be gettin’ a bag of steamin’ hot dung in their mailbox*

yeah, but what kind of moron tries to get that much coke through Newark airport?

41. des Says:

Damn you des, i wanted to be first twice in a row

^^ yall was too busy going back and forth in the other thread

>>look at me eskay i just got my tinyurl on

*does the cabbage patch*

^ He’s not joking.

>>*adds Es name to the list of people who will be gettin’ a bag of steamin’ hot dung in their mailbox*

*doesn’t do snail mail*

44. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

eskay Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:21 pm

^^^With white chicks as accomplices, too..lol

45. des Says:

i just left breakroom and i checked on cnn. can somebody tell me what is going on with dog the bounty hunter?

meanwhile he was makin dance songs.

^ “Stayin’ Live” put Wyclef’s solo career on the map.

47. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:21 pm

shit you smuggle scud missles through newark airport and this was when there was even less security ( imagine that )

>>With white chicks as accomplices, too..lol

“got a white girl driving, couldn’t get much cleaner”

49. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

* edit *you could smuggle

stayin’ alive*

51. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

@ Billz:

The Saigon/Forte on Whoo Kid’s best of Saigon…you can buy it on the link, or maybe Datpiff has it ( I can’t access datpiff from work)

52. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

yes, but NY hasn’t gone anywhere.

Rappers talking like they need to bring New York Back I aint going nowhere I am New York Jack-50 cent

53. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

yeah dat piff has it

54. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

Damn, Sai got mixtapes for $8 regular, $20 signed…who the fuck pays extra for a signature?

*doesn’t do snail mail*

^ You gotta go get that late cable bill sooner or later.

lemme find out this nigga got a blog:

free you? negro you got caught red handed, man up and do your time

@ Billz:

^ Good looks chief. I’ma just do the Datpiff thing when I go home.

>>You gotta go get that late cable bill sooner or later.

well, late is right, but I do all my Billz(c) on line.

59. green eyes Says:

spanish jay Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:11 pm
    he wouldnt suit the fuck up.
    ###
    what the hell does that mean

@Jay – was a typo man, meant shut

60. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

eskay Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:26 pm
    lemme find out this nigga got a blog:

free you? negro you got caught red handed, man up and do your time

^^^His bio contradicts his crimes…he grew up middle class, went to an Ivy league school (I think), and has Carly Simon as his godmother or some shit…

61. Sour D. Says:

does anyone ever pay the cable bill before they see the shut off notice? I don’t.

62. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

my comment is awaiting moderation..lol

63. green eyes Says:

Sour D. Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    i dont even pay my cellphone bill until they threaten to shut it off

64. spanish jay Says:

hell > mandatory minimums

65. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

green eyes Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    Sour D. Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    i dont even pay my cellphone bill until they threaten to shut it off

***Y’all need to chill with that…it’s fucking with your credit score and shit…

well, late is right, but I do all my Billz(c) on line.

^ Well listen mofo… just know there’s gonna be some doo-doo in your area soon. Shit.

^ You Know You’re Ghetto When…

67. Sour D. Says:

^god i hate dealin with them mafuckas. verizon are nazi’s. granted i’m making them wait on there money, fuck em anyway. shit is all embarrasing too cause you know people know what the deal is when they hear “this number is temporarily out of service”.

68. des Says:

free you? negro you got caught red handed, man up and do your time

^ lol. i remember that that was a minute ago

69. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

70. Sour D. Says:

icon, no it doesn’t. the only time a phone, cable, electric, gas, etc. company can ruin your credit is if it goes into collections, otherwise they don’t report to credit bureau’s.

71. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:26 pm
    lemme find out this nigga got a blog:

free you? negro you got caught red handed, man up and do your time

72. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

Sour D. Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:33 pm

***My bad, I thought the late notices were a strike—I’m paranoid about my credit; I guess I was evicted one time too many as a kid

73. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's Ear, we love this sport Says:

>>September 14th, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    i dont even pay my cellphone bill until they threaten to shut it off

——

I used to be that way, but u end up spending so much money in late fees, plus it’s bound to catch you while you tight on scrilla and you phoneless, with the gas face.

74. green eyes Says:

word, my credit is top notch. my late payment is my personal (albiet fruitless) fuck you to cingular for charging me so fucking much.

Yo, remember Forte’s weird ass video he had right before he got knocked, with the hood ornament singin’ the hook n’ shit.

“Me and my crew..”

76. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:35 pm

“Me and my crew..”

^^^Nah, but it sounds like some Outkast shit…

77. Sour D. Says:

talk about gettin evicted icon. thats only happened to me once, in florida. those motherfuckers are horrible. my rent was due on the 1st, the late fee was due on the 8th, my eviction notice came the 9th. I couldn’t fuckin believe it. i got evicted and i was 9 days late with my payment. management companies are horrible. i hope everyone in that management office dies a slow death in front of the people they love. i mean that.

78. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

***I’m eating mangos in trinidad, with attorneys…been to every spot where nobody got insurance, brotha do the math, you ain’t half me exotic;;;

Free John Forte

Free Shyne

Free Chi Ali

Free Willy

^ Yo, on some real shit… I used to keep that on repeat.

81. icon (Frederick Thuglass) Says:

***A Sour- getting evicted is the worst…I remember coming home from school, thinking a new family was moving in my building or something, until I started recognizing shit…lol

>>john forte’s blog > than eska.. nevermind not trying to join the making of the banned

damn Biggs, you were doing so well, you finally learned tinyurl after only a month of lessons.

LMAAOOOOOO! Yo, I’m at work dyyyyyin’ dawg!

“Hey, somebody got the same coffee table as us”

84. Sour D. Says:

^lol. yeah, that’s the worst feeling in the world. i can’t imagine feeling like more of a lowlife than i did at that point.

85. green eyes Says:

lmao
    you all are going to get me fired with these eviction tales

86. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

new rae verse! thank you es
    jada’s verse sick too

87. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

Bump what yall talkin bout, I just moved. I feel bad for the mofo’s that gotta take all that ish out to the street! lol

88. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

immobilarity > reasonable doubt

89. Sour D. Says:

i went home saying i feel like shit, so now i’m watching cnn in my boxers (thought ya’ll need to know that). Point is, these fuckers are really trying to change the geneva convention. 59 years this shit has been around with no issues and now we’re trying to “Define the terms” of the shit. i’m convinced that these motherfuckers are trying to legally beat us into submission.

90. KonishiwaBitches Says:

cell phone companys are the fuckin rip offs coz whatever you do u gonna need a cell phone but the biggest nazi’s is Sprint coz they don’t play they will cut your shit off asap, t-mobile will call you atleast

91. Shanti Says:

*dead*

92. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:39 pm

hey today was the first time i posted a long post since you gave us all that talking to, i just barely ever post shit so i forgot, and i just couldnt let that slide i was waiting to see if anyone else would say it but couldnt hold it back any longer you set your self up for that especially after the 2 hours of practice we all just had with that shit

93. green eyes Says:

Sour D. Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

^^ its blatant man. mofos too wrapped up in paris hilton’s cootchie crabs and jay coming outta retirement to notice whats really going down and how our basic rights are being taken away peice by peice

^ “Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body / Secret society / Try’na keep their eye on me” — Mobb Deep

95. Shanti Says:

how much time did john forte get? i’m too lazy to read the article.

Do you know that you can be tracked within a 300 yard radius, even with your cell phone turned completely off? Crazy.

>>but the biggest nazi’s is Sprint coz they don’t play they will cut your shit off asap, t-mobile will call you atleast

you ain’t lying, niggas cut of my wireless broadband card real quick. joke was on them though, cuz the shit still worked (at a slower speed but hey)

98. green eyes Says:

99. Shanti Says:

sprint turned my phone off the other day. well kind of. for some reason it wouldn’t let me call out (it said i needed to make a payment) but people could call me.

LF: Anybody ever smash someone while at work? Like, on the job site?

101. landLord Says:

Sour D. Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

——————————–

…they should just abolish the Geneva Convention, most countries that are actually at war dont honor it anyway…(c) Abu Ghraib…

102. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

I just started learning to man up and handle business. When I get a family I wanna be able to teach my younginz to handle they bidniss. I can’t teach them when my own credit’s bad and I’m jugglin bills. It’s real out here. The economy thrives off people not being financially literate.

>>Anybody ever smash someone while at work? Like, on the job site?

yessir

104. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

>>>>Anybody ever smash someone while at work? Like, on the job site?

yessir

U must’ve broke up wit wifey, unless it WAS wifey… hahaha

>>and when you go through airport security or any metal detectors/xray machines they know exactly how much cash you got on you

the eye at the top of the pyramid on a $1 bill is actually an NSA camera

>>U must’ve broke up wit wifey, unless it WAS wifey… hahaha

>>Anybody ever smash someone while at work? Like, on the job site?

yessir

^ It’s a couple of heffas where I work that I wouldn’t take out on a date, or even back to the crib. But I’d damn sure would pound ’em out in a barely used staircase. Damn… I’m a dirtbag, lol

108. green eyes Says:

not on my jobsite but on his.

109. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

yo this ransom mixtape is crack dude is a fucking problem

” he’s the best/
    thats probably why the streets will rep/
    cause they know i’m riding out like maurice clarett ”

” see a snake when they move they slither/
    can’t stop my grind i kick and push like lupe nigga ‘

” stop lying you aint from them slums/
    last cartidrige niggas blew it came with a duck hunt gun/
    and if niggas dont sign they better/
    niggas trying to grind but acting like my grind aint better/
    trying to rhyme and acting like mine aint better/
    you crazy my flows tighter than kanye sweaters/
    duffel bags/ laundry sacks /
    suitcase / briefcase /
    on my arms and back ”

” might as well call me magic/
    cause i’m to sick to ball ”

” pumping that new ether/
    even nas and jay like chill dog we dont want it with you either ”

110. hip hop cops Says:

i got caught trying to xerox a cheeseburger once

>>But I’d damn sure would pound ‘em out in a barely used staircase. Damn… I’m a dirtbag, lol

you’re a real class act Billz

112. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

i once smashed while gettin evicted.

113. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    how much time did john forte get? i’m too lazy to read the article.

15 years i think

114. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

>>yeah it was wifey, I haven’t lost my mind. actually at the time, she was more of a wifey candidate.

I thought I had some ammo to save and use later, damn.

so there is new shit on that mixtape Biggs?

>>I thought I had some ammo to save and use later, damn.

stop snitchin

117. Shanti Says:

^ It’s a couple of heffas where I work that I wouldn’t take out on a date, or even back to the crib. But I’d damn sure would pound ‘em out in a barely used staircase. Damn… I’m a dirtbag, lol

^smh. yes you are a dirt bag.

118. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

>>15 years i think

Whever I had ruff days at work (which yall know has been pretty often), I think about my dog that got life and I feel like singin a Idlewild musical.

119. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:59 pm

you’re a real class act Billz

took the words out of my mouth ( not that i havent smashed in a stairway or 2 in my life but those were high school days )

stay classy d.billz

you’re a real class act Billz

^ What’s even worse is when me and the homies at work be sittin’ at the table playin’ the “Would You?” game. Waitin’ for some below-average lookin’ chick to walk by and then ask… “would you?” You really find out a lot about yourself and your peers at that point.

121. green eyes Says:

smh @ billz… so wrong

122. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:59 pm
    so there is new shit on that mixtape Biggs?

o yeah its almost all new shit theres like 36 tracks ( some are mad short just like a minute and a half ) but ive only heard like 7 of the tracks on here 10 max shits fire though

123. Shanti Says:

Off topic:

^^wtf?

i once smashed while gettin evicted.

^ Now that’s what you call “goin’ out”

smh. yes you are a dirt bag.

^ I got some student loans. Wanna co-sign those too?

125. iceberg slim Says:

nwy york = mike tyson (sadly will never be champion again )

126. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:04 pm
    Off topic:

^^wtf?

god damn wtf is right damn this world is going to hell people killing 17 months old girls cause your xbox broke

127. iceberg slim Says:

128. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

apparently this wasnt the only site drugdealer was talking about moving weight on

129. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

>>jayz is going to have a dvd with the cd that covers his last 3 years from overseeing def jam 2 s.carter shoes meeting and 40.40 fclub meetings and the nets…shit should be good

inarticulate hate

130. Shanti Says:

whatup 456

131. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

shanti. what really hattenin?

132. iceberg slim Says:

lmao @ the fact eskay refusing to address nas by anything except lil homie

nwy york = mike tyson (sadly will never be champion again )

^ yeah cuz the South is putting out anythign that people are gonna listen to in 10 years

134. KLO Says:

Here you go Nahright fam…

Joe Budden – Do What U Like

135. Shanti Says:

east v. south

blah blah blah blah.

Joe Budden – Do What U Like

^ Dammmn man. Yall can’t provide a Windows Media link or some shit. Oh well, another song I won’t hear until I get home.

137. CHINA MANG Says:

kill di white people

138. CHINA MANG Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:15 pm

nwy york = mike tyson (sadly will never be champion again )

^^ 8ball & mjg – living legends. other than that, you’re on point.

139. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

KLO Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:15 pm
    Here you go Nahright fam…

Joe Budden – Do What U Like

thats whatsup good looks klo

140. I’m a thousand degrees colder than liquid nitro is //Five-thousand degrees hotter than flamethrowers //I reflect light, bounce off walls and wreck mics //Disconnect your windpipe, by cutting your neck with a knife / AKA Plug Industries Says:

Klo, you aint been here in weeks and the first day back is a buddens post . foowey

that’s a real short buddens track right KLO? I was gonna post it but I was like naaah…

142. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^ naw see thats why he is on point he knows whats needed

143. KLO Says:

Loon – Why Would You Try Me (Dising Jim Jones)

144. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:21 pm

^^^ I did not up it yet…it’s a working link though…you tell me Eskay…

145. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Hi Haters!

146. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

***punches KLO in the mouth for posting a 40 second long snippet***

147. luis Says:

wack!

Chow time maggots

149. I’m a thousand degrees colder than liquid nitro is //Five-thousand degrees hotter than flamethrowers //I reflect light, bounce off walls and wreck mics //Disconnect your windpipe, by cutting your neck with a knife / AKA Plug Industries Says:

luis Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:25 pm
    wack!

cosign. It cant be nice if butters is on it.

150. yaboy Says:

YO ESKAY… NO POST ON GAME/NAS TRACK – 8 MINS OF FURY????

151. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

yaboy Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:27 pm
    YO ESKAY… NO POST ON GAME/NAS TRACK – 8 MINS OF FURY????

he will probably wait to have the song ? you want him to do a post about the fact the are doing a song together ?

152. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:27 pm
    luis Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:25 pm
    wack!
    —
    cosign. It cant be nice if butters is on it.

defintion of a hater, you wont even listen to it but you call it wack

153. KLO Says:

for da south…

Lil Boosie Featuring Yung Joc – Zoom

154. green eyes Says:

young joc makes me sad

155. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

KLO Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:31 pm
    for da south…

Lil Boosie Featuring Yung Joc – Zoom

see plug klo doesnt discrimnate he gives you that hot garbage you love so much

156. Plug Industries Says:

Ninety percent of the shit that rappers kick is subject matter less
    Not original, but blasphemous, just a bunch of the same characters Shooting the same videos, it’s embarrassing
    Using the same formulas to have a hit,
    Using the same actors and actresses,
    same shit different laxative –

canibus talkin bout niggas like buddens and his boss

157. Plug Industries Says:

see plug klo doesnt discrimnate he gives you that hot garbage you love so much
    ——
    I dont like no bootsy or young joc. HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT

*slaps ty on cheek with leather glove*

158. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

see plug klo doesnt discrimnate he gives you that hot garbage you love so much

^^^ LMAO! You feel me?

163. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

Shanti Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:38 pm
    klo please don’t post joc anymore

^^hahahaaaa. painful aint it?

164. iceberg slim Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:38 pm
    south makes me sad

Well fuck u then punk!!!!!!

(in my debo
    voice)

165. Jamz Own It Says:

Hi Tek is dat dude! Glad you posting something on my man, but I know the NY vibe is really what you are glorifying, right??

166. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Plug Industries Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:33 pm
    Ninety percent of the shit that rappers kick is subject matter less
    Using the same formulas to have a hit,
    Using the same actors and actresses,
    same shit different laxative –

canibus talkin bout niggas like buddens and his boss

everytime you diss buddens you just prove you dont listen to him seriously try listening to him sometimes

o yeah buddens would eat canabis ( not eat his ass like ‘bis but eat him on the track ) how could you possibly listen to buddens and say he is subject matter less ( you do realize thats not english right ? ) buddens has more subject matter than anybody in the game right now

” how weak is your subject matter/
    someone needs to line up these suspect rappers ” (c) serious jones

167. Plug Industries Says:

*slaps KLO with the other glove*

168. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Jamz Own It Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:41 pm

o fo sho

169. green eyes Says:

hey now.. no full on hate for the south its not all young joc and mike jones

170. HIPHOP101 Says:

THAT IS A REAL GOOD LOOK RIGHT THERE, THE FIRST Hi-Teknology IS CRACK I LISTEN TO IT ONCE A WEEK, THIS IS A GOOD LOOK FOR HIP HOP.

171. Plug Industries Says:

o yeah buddens would eat canabis

WHAT?!?!?! Aww hell to the naw bobby. You dun opened up a can of worms

Now I said it once, and I’ll say it a thousand times //
    I got thousands of rhymes, the rechargeable alkaline kind // -canibus

172. KonishiwaBitches Says:

WHO^^

173. iceberg slim Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:38 pm
    south makes me sad

Well fuck u then punk!!!!!!
    (in my debo
    voice)

174. Plug Industries Says:

A little bit of weed and some Hennessey //
    Got me ready to set it with kinetic energy //
    See I need much more energy then my enemies //
    If I want to make more Bill’s than Bellamy //
    So I could be on MTV, with women constantly telling me //
    I resemble Billy D., I make fly rhymes to get my name on the scene //
    Then when I’m on the scene I do shows to get the green //
    Then I take the green buy a automobile machine //
    For that thing on page forty-three, in Jet Magazine

This nigga can-i got tousands of quoatables

175. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Well fuck u then punk!!!!!!
    (in my debo

So I could be on MTV, with women constantly telling me //
    I resemble Billy D., I make fly rhymes to get my name on the scene //
    Then when I’m on the scene I do shows to get the green //
    Then I take the green buy a automobile machine //
    For that thing on page forty-three, in Jet Magazine

This nigga can-i got tousands of quoatables

but he still cant fuck with buddens

dumb out > than canabis whole catalog

TRUE STORY

178. Shanti Says:

# 456 – quantum by nature Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:40 pm

Shanti Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:38 pm
    klo please don’t post joc anymore

^^hahahaaaa. painful aint it?

^^i hate joc and anything that has to do with him. it’s the worst living in the A and having to hear that nigga so much.

179. KLO Says:

Lil Wanye – 42 Bars

180. Jamz Own It Says:

Here’s new mixtape from Skyzoo And 9th Wonder-Cloud 9 The 3 Day High

^^This project is not as good as it could have been.

181. landLord Says:

…i wish i could access rapidshare….i wish i could get that skyzoo – 9th wonder joint…. i wish….(c) Brandy’s brother…

182. KLO Says:

Tapemasters Inc-Live From The Booth Flows Collection (a bunch of freestyles from everyone)

183. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^Company firewall holdin you down?

184. Plug Industries Says:

The kick boxer, beating the shit out niggas proper //
    I beat them ‘til they holler, beat them ‘til the cops come //
    Beating niggas ‘til they have seizures, beat them ‘til they start screaming //
    Like fax machines when they start receiving //
    Beat them ‘til my own hands start bleeding //
    Beat them ‘til they lungs stop breathing and they heart stop beating //
    From twelve A.M. to twelve P.M. in the evening //
    With three fifteen minute breaks in between them //
    Good Jesus, that’s a real West-Indian beating //
    That’s what you get for fucking with this lyrical demon

185. yaboy Says:

ANYONE hear young buck talking about the gay shit lil wayne pulling off when buck was w cash money?

ahh rumor section…

186. KLO Says:

and of course…here’s da dips..

Agallah And Jail Break Recordz-Home of Da Haze 2(Introducing_Brad_Piff )

187. Shanti Says:

@ yaboy

yeah i listened to that shit the other day. he said turk useta kiss baby too.

188. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Skyzoo – Top 5 up and comin rappers (nh) in NY. The future.

189. KLO Says:

Serius Jones-King Me

(p/w is simm04)

190. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

That young buck shit was funny as fuck. He is the perfect example of an ignorant nigga.

191. KLO Says:

Bow Wow Feat. Chris Brown-“Shorty Like Mine”

(for da ladies…)

195. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# Plug Industries Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:57 pm

Company firewall holdin you down
    —–
    startin trouble maximillion

^ain’t nobody startin shit. I think niggas lookin for me to start some e-beef ever since yesterday. I was talkin to Landlord talkin about he can’t access rapidshare. Thats usually due to a firewall.
    “get in the know!” (c) Pimp C

196. KLO Says:

Young buck-Gettin High(side 2 side Rmx)

197. green eyes Says:

KLO- you cant be serious

198. KLO Says:

And I’m out! ONE!!!!

199. Shanti Says:

KLO- you cant be serious

^^are you talking about the bow wow track?

200. green eyes Says:

@ shanti. hell yeah.

201. Shanti Says:

yeah i was lookin at that track like huh? for the ladies? more like for the kids.

202. KLO Says:

green eyes Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:01 pm
    @ shanti. hell yeah.

^^^^^ LMFAO! You not feeling Chris Breezy and Bow Weezy?

203. green eyes Says:

im not 12 boo

204. Plug Industries Says:

*hopes green eyes is a female*

*prepares to shut down computer just in case*

205. landLord Says:

max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:52 pm
    ^Company firewall holdin you down?

—————————–

….it used to download to realPlayer, but i think the”powersthatbe” disabled everyones realplayer because everyone here would be downloading music or watching videos at work….

206. green eyes Says:

lol @ plug..no shut down necessary, i am female

rotfl at the thought of such a blatantly queen commment on a nah right board

207. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# landLord Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 4:08 pm

max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 3:52 pm
    Company firewall holdin you down?

—————————–

^ I can dig it. They did that same shit at my previous job. They always complained about bandwidth.

208. Plug Industries Says:

where you from green eyes

209. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Plug, get in the know

210. green eyes Says:

miami
    u?

211. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# Plug Industries Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 4:09 pm

where you from green eyes

^damn, your e-mackin game is exceptional.
    ***tips hat***

212. Shanti Says:

^lol.

213. Plug Industries Says:

Detroit. Whats a good club? Imma be down there in a month or two.

214. Plug Industries Says:

***tips hat***
    —–
    *takes bow*

215. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^lol

216. green eyes Says:

lol @ e-mackin. dont think i aint think that too

@ plug- what are you into? grimey gotta carry heat shit? slicked out 40/40 floss shit? stripper shit? poetry shit?

217. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

i heard this shit last night and i thought jada might adress
    hell rell and maino dissing him and his group but i see
    he’s just gonna ignore it ..good move or bitch move??

218. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Plug, u hear that we (Cleveland) stole the title from you guys (once again). Its not the poorest city and I believe that you guys are 2nd.

219. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

*edit – now

220. yaboy Says:

im into.. the ill shit.

221. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

will sign with jive after this next album
    soriano may not steal that 40th base..i got a bad feeling about it
    eskay is 50’s biggest fan

222. Plug Industries Says:

——-
    where ever you’ll be at.

*brushes waves*

223. green eyes Says:

you’re funny.

*gonna start calling nah right “e-thugharmony”*

224. Plug Industries Says:

@ green eyes

lol. On the real, like a jazz club for my sis and a grimy club for my self

Can YOU get in a 21 and older club?

225. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

laughing at niggas bragging about whose city is poorer
    young zombies got it all backwards …
    klo post that 50 /yayo/hot rod/banks new edition joint
    that should piss ’em off

226. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^ Ain’t nobody braggin, I was just askin a question. I’m outta Cleveland ASAP, its sad that the avg median income is 24,000….thats nothing to be proud of. Biggumskiller, get in the know.

227. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

this nigga brushing his greasy ass waves and shit lol
    waves in my head looking like tsunami hit it -yayo

228. Plug Industries Says:

max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:14 pm
    ————–
    I knew we’d be somewhere near the top. It’s gettin tough out here. aint nobody got a job. but as long as the econimy is bad I stay eatin. its a catch 22

229. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Klo

Could you up juelz first album “from me to you”??? That was almost a classic to some people ya know!!!

230. shes a fresh one! Says:

So, I skimmed through the comments and uh… I’m the only one whos scared of that Hi-Tek picture?!

231. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^ What you scared of extremely old lookin rappers?

232. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

if the median income is 24,000 a year i should move there
    because i cant afford to keep livin in ny no more
    these motherfuckers are about to raise the taxi fare again
    its gonna cost like five dollars just to get in a cab and go one
    fuckin block

Plug Industries Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    *hopes green eyes is a female*

*prepares to shut down computer just in case*

^ Quote of the day. Especially after that last Crying Game scenario…

234. Plug Industries Says:

—-
    dog, that cd knocked so tough. I’ll label it a hood classic. Jeuls dissapointed me royally going commercial on his 2nd jump off

235. iceberg slim Says:

the recording industry is foing to put KLO ass in jail………thieving mutha fucka……the nigga think he the robin hood of music..stealing shit online and giving to us poor bastards

236. Plug Industries Says:

*puts head down in shame*

Billz, you never gonna let me live that down are you?

237. shes a fresh one! Says:

max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:26 pm
    ^ What you scared of extremely old lookin rappers?

^^ Ay, that might be a good theory. I get shook when I see pics of Gillie The Kid too.
    But he looks a two headed monster or somethin.

238. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

shes one of those new wave black broads that think
    every brother is ugly must be a justin timberlake fan

239. landLord Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:24 pm
    Klo

————————–

….DEFINITELY a classic…that’s “How I Feel”….(c) track 9…

240. green eyes Says:

@ Plug-
    for Jazzy?Bohemian stuff check out the Bohemian Room http://www.ingridbonline.com/live/

or Area 61 http://www.area61musicworkshop.com

for grimey–
    check out revolution http://www.jointherevolution.com A tribe called quest. Meth & KRS are performing there next month

There is also Rolexx or CoCo’s of you’re looking real grimey

than there is the usual South Beach stuff-
    Angel Ultra, Mansion, etc.

And Yes i’m a real grown up and can get into 21 & up clubs.

241. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^Nigga, why u tryin to ride everyone?

242. Shanti Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 4:27 pm

Plug Industries Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    *hopes green eyes is a female*

*prepares to shut down computer just in case*

^ Quote of the day. Especially after that last Crying Game scenario…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL. ah, man. eskay needs to post a link to all the classic threads so it doesn’t take so long to search for ’em. i wanna go back and read the one where plug(?) thought kheri wes was a chick again.

243. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

@Plug

You damn right. I was just in the other room puffin a big one & the song “one day i’ll smile” popped up in my head. I had that cd atleast 4 different times. That was back then when juelz was really the future, but now he’s garbage. & another thing what’s wrong with boosie???? niggas sleeping

Boosie & weebie>Any 2 man group out

^I know it’s so last thread, sue me

244. shes a fresh one! Says:

biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:29 pm
    shes one of those new wave black broads that think
    every brother is ugly must be a justin timberlake fan

^^ Oh shit, I do like Justin Timberlake. But pasty ain’t really my type of color. I like mines tinted.

245. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

bitch probably think jack black is hot sheeet….
    nothing was more gay than drug dealear saying
    spider loc wasnt his type haha
    now that was funny

246. the snitch from belly Says:

iceberg slim Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:27 pm

yep I don’t like that shit one bit..I’m dropping dime (saying that in between eating a banana)

*puts head down in shame*

Billz, you never gonna let me live that down are you?

^ Nope! Lol

248. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

Damn, that track is fi-rah!!!

249. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^Yous a clown Joe, you keep me lol.

250. landLord Says:

Plug says

—————————

…co-sign….

251. green eyes Says:

ugh..justin timbelake scare me too… not that much though becuase ihe looks like i could beat his pansy ass down sitting in a wheelchair tied up

252. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

why do women like men that look like girls???
    men dont like women that look like men..
    unless you count rhiahhna

253. Plug Industries Says:

thats whats up green eyes. email that ish to me. I’m bout to go bleed the block

plug_inc@hotmail.com

bitch probably think jack black is hot sheeet

^ You stay talkin’ about Jack Black when mentioning interracial preferences.

255. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:31 pm
    bitch probably think jack black is hot sheeet….
    nothing was more gay than drug dealear saying
    spider loc wasnt his type haha
    now that was funny

^^Drug dealer said some ignorantly funny shit…but he was easing out of the closet a little bit more with every post…

256. Shanti Says:

^justin timberlake scares me cause he’s just too damn pale. pale white boys with close hair cuts look sickly.

257. shes a fresh one! Says:

green eyes Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:33 pm

^^ And he wild homo.

258. green eyes Says:

aight plug

259. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 4:34 pm

why do women like men that look like girls???
    men dont like women that look like men..
    unless you count rhiahhna

^And Chyna (the wrestler). Niggas was lovin her manly ass when she was in playboy.

260. Shanti Says:

lol @ plug askin green eyes to email him just so he can get that email address.

261. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

–Damn, I leave for an hour, and the thread gets all Concrete Loopish…lol

262. mutha fucka im mad Says:

why r these old ass (and sometimes new rapper) getting mad at record companies when no one buys that shit…….everybody knows when method mad dropped…..everybody knows when ghostgace shit dropped..lets keep it nia long (that means real) nobody wanted that bullshit……no amount of promo or commercials is going to make me buy bullshit

263. shes a fresh one! Says:

lol @ biggumskiller …

I don’t want NO nigga that think he’s prettier than I am. So that whole “likin guys that look like girls” shit is a no go.

264. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

@ max

I try, I try.

*Waits for klo to appear with juelz first album*

265. green eyes Says:

i old you shanti E-thugharmony

266. Plug Industries Says:

*throws yellow flag at shanti*

“ten yard penalty. repeat down”

267. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

——————–

….me too…his loss….

271. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 4:36 pm

i old you shanti E-thugharmony

^Yeah, nigga know he coulda copied/pasted that shit in a word doc and saved it for later. He’s brushin his waves and puttin on lip gloss awaiting your email.

272. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

Kat Williams= best artist signed to Dipshits
    I haven’t heard him rhyme, and I’m sure he’s garbage, but I like the odds…

273. drugdealer Says:

drug dealer is back..they try ban me…/
    they don’t i be cooking up grams be../

catch me on the ave…getting that cash…with the stash…in the dash…and blast caps for the scratch from the crack..

^ MY RAP SKILLS IS SERIOUS

Shanti = the chick that’s always in a rush while you try’na holla at her friend

275. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:37 pm
    that hi tek album cover is designed to look like
    one of those old communist work posters from like 1945
    its good but the song was mediocre
    jada dont care no more and pap had a few good lines
    rea was nice and talib is wack to me

^^^Pap’s “look at my balls and see bed stuy” or whatever line was weak…that metaphor was as lacking as that “NY in the palm of my hand”

watering down his lyrics, Young skywalker is…

276. landLord Says:

Biggumskiller says

men dont like women that look like men..

—————————–

….n/h….Serena Williams…i personally dont think she looks like a man…but my detractors say she does….smh….

277. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

*Currently listening to bootleg version of freeway’s “Free at last”*

278. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

drug dealer is back..they try ban me…/
    they don’t i be cooking up grams be../

MY RAP SKILLS IS SERIOUS

^ Try to keep your homoesque statements to a minimum. Thank you!

279. Shanti Says:

LOL. nah i try not to block. unless dude look corny and i think my friend is being nice just for the sake of being nice. ain’t no point in leading a nigga on if you know you ain’t really gonna holla.

280. drugdealer Says:

Katt William is nice with the jokes..and punchlines on Wild & Out..

did anyone see Katt Williams Diplomat Chain…it is crack..

281. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

drugdealer Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:40 pm
    drug dealer is back..they try ban me…/
    they don’t i be cooking up grams be../

catch me on the ave…getting that cash…with

^^^Damn, son is on the move like Bin Laden…from Radio shack computers, to the public library…

282. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

did you call him method mad???thats hot
    thats a good name for a chartoon characchter
    but i thought you people didnt care about sales unless
    it was a gunit album that didnt sell?? hah a
    on a side not concrete loop can eat the corn out my shit

watering down his lyrics, Young skywalker is…

^ Lol @ Yoda

*Currently listening to bootleg version of freeway’s “Free at last”*

^ Come on chief… give up the goods (c) Mobb Deep

284. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^lol…radio shack

285. drugdealer Says:

Shanti…stop cock blocking…just because you ugly and can’t get no dick…doesn’t mean you gotta be jealous of your friends getting all the niggaz..

loose some weight shanti…maybe you will look good

286. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^here we go

287. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

>Damn, son is on the move like Bin Laden…from Radio shack computers, to the public library…

^ I think more ppl hate this nigga (drug dealer) than bin laden.

288. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

drugdealer Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 4:31 pm
    Craig Mack’s Looks > Jay-Z’s looks

^Look at what this faggot ass nigga posted in the other thread. What the fuck is wrong with you boy? Why everything you post got something to do with a male facial features?? I can tell you never had no strong male figures in your life. smh

289. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

by the way billz jack black is my go-to guy to reference
    white ugliness at its best… thanks for noticing

290. drugdealer Says:

Shanti = the chick that’s always in a rush while you try’na holla at her friend

^ Shanti = The Fat Chick from the hood, that has hemmoroids because she lives on the computer. And no nigga from the block wanna holla at because she ugly..

291. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

loose some weight shanti…maybe you will look good

^^^^Fuck it, if I’m being a nerd, sorry..but it gets under my skin (n/h, if necessary) when folks say “loose” instead of “lose” —dammit, school is mandatory in this country, at least the elementary parts were

292. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

I think more ppl hate this nigga (drug dealer) than bin laden.

^^^^Drugdealer= Hoesama been trollin’

293. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

how do you loose some weight??
    what fuckin grade are you in anyway???
    did school start allready???
    those kids from the wire would fuck you up!!!

294. Shanti Says:

Shanti…stop cock blocking…just because you ugly and can’t get no dick…

^^i can get it. i’m choosy though. you probably get more dick than me.

295. landLord Says:

Joe 88 says about Drug Dealer

I can tell you never had no strong male figures in your life. smh

———————–

….or one too many STRONG male FIGURES in his, ahem, life…

296. drugdealer Says:

^ Yo Fresh. Whenever I go out with my girls they know that I look better than them and am Pretty than them

Drugdealers Looks > Dominique Looks

by the way billz jack black is my go-to guy to reference
    white ugliness at its best… thanks for noticing

^ Lol. Figured that.

298. green eyes Says:

http://tinyurl.com/eohd3 = drugdealers ig’nant banned ass

299. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

lol @ lord & shanti

300. drugdealer Says:

Shanti…stop cock blocking…just because you ugly and can’t get no dick…

^^i can get it. i’m choosy though. you probably get more dick than me.

Shanti do you like Frat boys?

301. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^This nigga should change his name to Richard Simmons. You a Elton John fan drugdealer?

302. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

Shanti Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:47 pm
    Shanti…stop cock blocking…just because you ugly and can’t get no dick…

^^i can get it. i’m choosy though. you probably get more dick than me.

***Whoa

– Black Rob, Joey Lawrence and Keanu Reeves, 1998

303. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

>>^^i can get it. i’m choosy though. you probably get more dick than me.

Man, don’t tell me this dude is gettin into it with somebody AGAIN. Shigs disgustin.

304. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

on a side note that shit she said did sound cockblockerish
    trying to be nice??? cmon shorty
    you gonnna make her miss her blessing

305. Shanti Says:

lol @drugdealer tryin to get out every ignorant comment he can before eskay bans his home computer too.

306. shes a fresh one! Says:

LOL @ Icon stay clownin…radio shack? hahaha

^^ Here we go with “The World Accordin To Drugdealer”…

307. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Black Rob’s “whoa”> Any single nas ever created

308. Shanti Says:

on a side note that shit she said did sound cockblockerish
    trying to be nice??? cmon shorty
    you gonnna make her miss her blessing

^^you could be right.

309. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Lets get it Joe.

guerilla black – compton > black rob -whoa

310. Foekist - Tyson bit Holyfield's ear, we love this sport Says:

>>^ you choosy. Don’t tell me your ugly ass is the picky type. Bitch you should be taking all the dick you can get.

Shanti do you like Frat boys?

Drug, what’s your problem bro? Every DAY you on here trying to start somethin, B. It was kinda funny at first but now it’s mad annoying (which I know is gonna encourage u to do it even more) now. Did you not get enough attention while moms was out suckin cock for a rock?

311. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

Drugdealer probably pouts and stomps around his momma’s basement all faggoty and shit while he waits for cats to respond to his comments, like Prince did in the flick after he performed “Purple Rain” for the first time

– Black Rob, Joey Lawrence and Keanu Reeves, 1998

^ LOL. Shorty, Six, from Blossom… crazy phat. She was in King Mag once. I remember the dude Joey had a show with all his real life brothers. Talk about cancelled.

313. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

foekest is starting to like 50 again
    his new material is hot son
    by the way its funny to have niggas like drugdealer around
    but you more a customer than a dealer homey

314. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Getting your liver removed>Knowing the name of a guerilla black single

315. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Getting your liver removed>Knowing the name of a guerilla black single

^ I aint gonna front, I had to look that shit up…LOL

316. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

^^^She was the only reason I watched the Parkers…I felt like a sellout and shit…lol

317. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

Getting your liver removed>Knowing the name of a guerilla black single

^^^GB probably gotta google his own shit

318. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

lol @ max last comment

^ You shouldn’t. Because all the Black chicks on the Parkers were fugly. Except for the professor’s girl. She could get it.

320. landLord Says:

…Kim from the Parkers > Six from Blossom (grown up)…really…

321. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

G Dep > Black Rob

322. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

***Dammit, daycare closes in a sec…****

323. drugdealer Says:

Frat Boys = Get the most ass in college.

Man I wish I would of graduated High School…I prolly would of went to college…became a Frat Boy and have like Three White Bitches from the Suburbs..swallowing my kids…

Frat Boys in College = Like Drug Dealer on the Block

324. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

G Dep > Black Rob

You gotta be kidding me…lyrically, Johnny Depp>G. Dep

325. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

that girl six has the best ass ive ever seen on a white girl
    other than the one in yayos pimpin video courtney black
    jenna von oy got more stack on hers and courtney got that water
    soft ass niggas knew six had a fat ass way back when blosssom was on haha i remember the one where they were sweating will smith
    thats the 90’s for you niggas got all the pussy in the 90’s before you new niggas fucked it up

326. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^ U truly are a waste of a life.

327. shes a fresh one! Says:

^^ And it’s usually with a female. Nigga needs a good role model.

328. landLord Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 4:56 pm

—————————–

….i vehemently disagree….Kim and Monique’s homegirl BOTH could have got it…. EARLY….(c) Leslie Pridgen….

329. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Drugdealer>Tracey morgan in “the longest yard”

That title seems so much gay-er when you think about the roll tracey morgans plays in the movie (nhjic?)

330. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

I’m trollin right now, chill out. LMAO at niggas catchin feelins about my G Dep statement. Look at the posts from earlier and you’ll see what I’m doin.

331. shes a fresh one! Says:

Man I wish I would of graduated High School…

^^ Every day you shed some light as to why you’re such a dumbass. For that, I thank you.

332. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

g.dep was hot back then stop lyin’
    and black robs last album was crazy
    puff dropped the ball on that one
    black had atleast five singles on that shit

333. Shanti Says:

Frat Boys = Get the most ass in college.

^^now instead you swallow other peoples kids.

G Dep > Black Rob

^ You’re wildin’. I like both artists, but “Banco Pop” is nicer than Dep (considering the fact that he BR introduced Dep to Bluffy). Dep’s album was a banger but most cats only got to hear his “harlem shake” records (no thanks to Bluffy). He got some certified bangers on his album. And his style was so unorthodox but on point.

“We go way back like Craftmatics in a slanted attic”

One of my favorites: “I Wanna Fuck On the First Night”

335. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

^^ And it’s usually with a female. Nigga needs a good role model.

***Nah, he’s already looking up to enough niggas, as it is, with his swordswallowing ass….lol

g.dep was hot back then stop lyin’
    and black robs last album was crazy
    puff dropped the ball on that one
    black had atleast five singles on that shit

^ He aint lyin’. (c) the co-signing nigga in every Ghetto, U.S.A.

337. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Goddamn, niggas really catchin feelins about that G Dep shit…. Yall niggas fall back.

338. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

landlord you my nigga and everything but dont ever
    say any bitch on the parkers could get it but six the white chick
    that show is why fat bitches is walking around thinking they nice

^ Mo’s homegirl was cute (I think her name is Yvette somethin’, she wrote for the show). Mo’ is wack. KIM? Nah. She wasn’t cute with make-up… I could only imagine rollin’ over to that in the a.m.

340. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Joe, u knew what I was doin….btw Streets Disciple > All Jay albums combined

341. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

Yo, Billz and Joe…I heard a joint this morning on WERQ, with Black Rob, Mully Man, and Bossman…it was that “He’s black Rob, he’s Ok” joint from the Black Robb report- was that a real remix, or a local B-More joint? Just curioius

^ Yeah man… niggas (like me) take Dep insults personal, lol. Only because he been gettin’ shitted on for so long. While we’re at it…

G Dep > Rocafella’s current roster

343. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

drugdealer has made the gay come outta all yall hah a
    chiil with the back and forth home run hitting

344. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^Must be nice to hear exclusives on the radio. Cleveland’s radio game is so fucked up, its unbearable.

^ I think that was a local mix. I heard only part of it a couple of times last year. It would be hot if that was a real mix. I haven’t listented to the radio in a long ass time though but I’m almost sure I heard it before.

346. green eyes Says:

@ max– cleveland show any love to ray cash?

347. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

@ icon

I don’t know i never heard that version either

348. landLord Says:

biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 5:03 pm
    landlord you my nigga and everything but dont ever
    say any bitch on the parkers could get it but six the white chick
    that show is why fat bitches is walking around thinking they nice

———————————

….the white chick is cute and all, but….No Crossover (c) EPMD….

Hey Joe88… sup wit’ dat Freeway hook-up holmes? You can’t just tell a mofo on here you got the exclusive and not share the wealth.

350. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 5:07 pm

@ max– cleveland show any love to ray cash?

^ They did for sex appeal (pimp in my own mind) but thats about it. Its a shame, because the niggas album was halfway decent.

351. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Kim from the parker’s CAN GET IT

That is all

352. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

Kim from the parkers > lil Kim

353. green eyes Says:

i know.. i was surprised he didnt get more attention

354. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

***I normally don’t listen to the radio like that, either, but I was stuck in traffic for 2 1/2 hrs this morning- a fucking semi overturned and dumped refrigerators on 95

355. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 5:10 pm

i know.. i was surprised he didnt get more attention

^They on this fat homo nigga right now name fat al or al fatz…he is featured on the madden 07 soundtrack – his song is i done came down.

356. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

rocka fella has a current roster ? of what??
    ill be checking for damon wayans new show tonight
    i heard hes working on a homey the clown movie
    is it too late for that shit?
    ha i wish keenan would make a frenchy movie
    that was my best charachter from in living color
    that shit always had me laughing
    like how hed be speaking that fucked up french
    i miss them days

357. green eyes Says:

sex appeal took a minute to hook me though– cant lie, the first time i hear it was like whst is this shit.. but the brotha has a few bangers on the album

358. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

@Billz

it’s not exclusive, it’s pretty old actually. I know for a fact it’s not the real, or close to the real version, it’s a couple of songs on there that’s on this State P CD that’s in best buy. I got my hopes up when i copped it, but the quality is FUCKED UP, it’s only like 11 songs on there, & if it was suppose to be the real album i see why they didn’t release it. On the up & up he got a song on there with scarface = classic, & a joint on there called “Mello Yellow” that’s a classic, but the rest is not worth it.

ill be checking for damon wayans new show tonight

^ He got a new show? What’s the name of it? What time it come on?

ha i wish keenan would make a frenchy movie
    that was my best charachter from in living color
    that shit always had me laughing
    like how hed be speaking that fucked up french
    i miss them days

^ Yo, word on everything… I bought my pops the In Living Color seasons on DVD and he STILL watches them shits like every weekend.

360. landLord Says:

——————————–

….Mrs. Right….

361. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 5:12 pm

^ No doubt, it was just nice to see a Cleveland nigga get some exposure. Shits been dead since bone.

@Billz

^ Damn… thanks for the update. I remember you mentioning that lil’ bubby cd they got in Best Buy. I thought this was the exclusive Free shit. But I guess I’ll just have to wait until the official drop. Not unless someone in here gets the advantage.

363. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

yall niggas is crazy if you think kim was hot
    not saying jenna von oy has the best face either
    but kim is not a bitch i think of as attractive
    now mari marrow was on their alot and that what niggas
    is feeling monique has the worst neck sweat next to chaka khan
    (who has the worst)

^ Yeah, that first Ray Cash single was some catch shit. I thought he was gonna blow after that song because it fit the scheme for all the music that was being played at the time. Someone at his label in the promotions dept. needs to get fired. That was a certified hit record.

D. Billz – Your A&R’s favorite A&R

now mari marrow was on their alot and that what niggas

^ For some reason, I think Mari Marrow was probably a B List jumpoff. Remember that fake ass version of The View that had on BET? She’d be sweatin’ every dude that would be on the show. I was like, damn, is that all it takes? I’m in the wrong business.

366. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

showtime at ten billz
    they love putting black shows on against each other
    that shit is coming on at the same time as nick cannon
    but theyll replay it twice so its on at 10:30 too
    that survivor bullshit is on tonight too
    mark burnett got an ass whippin comin when i catch up to him

367. green eyes Says:

sony promotions is almost worse than def jam

but check out some of hid other stiff PAN, Shes a G.. there were some nice joints

^ Ummm… I think I’m gonna stop at his first single. But thanks anyway. :)

369. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

mari marrow b-list??? are you bugging senor??
    then again i love lightskin wavy haired you know ??
    the only lightskin chick that i found ugly other than rain pryor
    was that light skin chick from girlfriends
    but she went and corrected those things with surgery
    and shes hot now shes also a dyke now but hey
    who isnt???

370. max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Lord Ether Says:

^Yeah but PAN was a old as PT song that was made in like 04 and resurrected on that album. niggas already heard that shit.

showtime at ten billz

^ It’s on Showtime too? That’s what’s up. That means he can push the envelope a little more. Imo, he was always the most expressive of the Wayans when dealin’ with social issues; i.e. Homie The Clown. Is “My Wife & Kids” cancelled? I didn’t watch it much, but I thought it was a decent show.

mari marrow b-list??? are you bugging senor??
    then again i love lightskin wavy haired you know ??
    the only lightskin chick that i found ugly other than rain pryor
    was that light skin chick from girlfriends
    but she went and corrected those things with surgery
    and shes hot now shes also a dyke now but hey
    who isnt???

^ You ol’ color struck ass nigga, lol. Step outta the 80’s fam. And hell yeah Mari Marrow is B List. Dawg… what the hell starring role has she EVER had? She’s not even a good actress. She’s just cute, that’s about it.

373. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

ray cash didnt take off because we’re in a video era
    and hes not camera ready if you know what i mean
    plus in places like clevland they play mostly radio shit
    so its hard for new artists to emerge just like in maryland

374. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

im lightskin too nigga
    and i love lightskin women
    im not one of thesee lightskin dudes that feel he gotta be
    with a dark chick to make a statement fuck that lol
    send the mari marrows this way nigga !!!

so its hard for new artists to emerge just like in maryland

^ Chuuuch.

im lightskin too nigga
    and i love lightskin women
    im not one of thesee lightskin dudes that feel he gotta be
    with a dark chick to make a statement fuck that lol
    send the mari marrows this way nigga !!!

^ You ol’ Al B. Sure, El DeBarge ass mofo, lol! Your real name probably DeJuan or some shit (that’s 80’s for dat ass). Mari is IIIGHT, but she just seem like she’s good enough for a poundin’ and that’s about it. I can almost guarantee she don’ jumped off in Hollywood. I aint dark, but I aint no high yellow ass mofo either. Let me find out you’re Eskay’s look-a-like… Absoloot lookin’ bastids.

377. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

i like dark skin chicks back in the days
    but these new dark bitches seem ashamed to be black
    i could be wrong but i dont think so…
    and by the way young buck stays dissing fat joe game
    dipset(that beef is over) d block and cash money
    but none of those cats wants to get forked up hahaha

378. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

nigga i came up with the eskay=dj absolut routine
    dont swagger jack me you tito looking nigga ha
    i look like redman with a beer belly

i like dark skin chicks back in the days
    but these new dark bitches seem ashamed to be black

^ Don’t it? It’s not like the School Daze days anymore. Chicks used to be happy to be nappy. Now every chick is perming the fuck outta her hair, just so that it can fall out later in life. All types of color contacts, hair dyes, etc.

380. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

its funny too because they say lightskin niggas is making a comeback or whatever i chalk it up to racism against dark skin dudes coming back and although i have gtten those looks from females again i dont want that to be the cause (but ill take it)

nigga i came up with the eskay=dj absolut routine
    dont swagger jack me you tito looking nigga ha
    i look like redman with a beer belly

^ I know you came up with it which is why I had to throw that one out there… just for laughs. LOL @ tito. Chicks tell me I look like somebody famous but I aint lettin’ that one out the bag… nooo sirrr.

382. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

remember how happy them niggas was???
    oh lightskin is played out.. i hope they enjoyed it while it lasted
    but things go in cycles and white guys will be played out again by 09
    and then we get it back again trust me with so many famous white bitches getting dumped and then saying fuck this im fuckin with who i want to..that how it goes just look at heidi klum

^ I read this book by Marita Golden called “Don’t Play In The Sun”. That shit was ill chief. Talkin’ about growin’ up in classist ass D.C. and how bougie and color struck Black people were and still are. I aint gonna lie, I’ve been guilty of it but grew out of it. Just like when it’s a clique of thugs, it’s always the lightskin or short nigga that wanna pop off because they got somethin’ to prove.

384. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

speaking of dj absolut
    where is eskay and his boy tyrone??
    they only show up on jay z and 50 threads
    those losers

385. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

—I used to fuck with all redbones, but wifey is brownskinned

remember how happy them niggas was???
    oh lightskin is played out.. i hope they enjoyed it while it lasted
    but things go in cycles and white guys will be played out again by 09

^ It’s also a regional thing too. If you a lightskin mofo in B’more you can get ass by the pound. You don’t even HAVE to try. Bad enough the chicks here kinda aggressive anyway. But this chick from Boston told me that it’s generally more light than dark Blacks where she is and that it’s really not a big deal up there.

—I used to fuck with all redbones, but wifey is brownskinned

^ I wanna pound one of those D.C. Ethopian chicks. They are fine as hell.

388. icon (Manolo Brolic) Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 14th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
    —I used to fuck with all redbones, but wifey is brownskinned

I wanna pound one of those D.C. Ethopian chicks. They are fine as hell.

^^^^Co-signs, reminisces, looks at wedding ring, sighs…single tear drops

389. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

trust me i used to stay in b more in the summer
    and thats where i learned about lightskin dark skin good hair bad hair its crazy down south like that and in ny we were rarely
    like that unless we were snapping on each other
    its a young zombie era but it only takes one generation to turn it around

390. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

got niggas crying over wifey huh??
    i hear that if its good enuff to cry over
    its good enough to marry
    thats chapter one of my novel
    “the price of being white”
    456 never copyrighted it so its mine now

trust me i used to stay in b more in the summer
    like that unless we were snapping on each other
    its a young zombie era but it only takes one generation to turn it around

^ Yeah, that shit is terrible in the South. I guess that’s why I always veered towards women in the Tri-State because I could approach a chick of any complexion and it was never on no, “oh I’m lightskin so I’ma give you a hard way to go” type shit. Plus they had that street, intelligent vibe; i.e. bohemians.

392. biggumskillerman one to go 40/40 Says:

that game vs rass cass thread is ass

that game vs rass cass thread is ass

^ Word. I could give two fucks. Rass would bury that nigga though.

394. KLO Says:

Ludacris – Cannon Freestyle (Feat. Uncle Murda)

395. KLO Says:

Ludacris – In The Ghetto (Remix)

396. Sour D. Says:

# TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 3:09 pm

^I been to that website before billz. i’ll try to find it again. it’s pretty weak. just tells you area’s where you might get some weed and tells you how bad the cops are in that town.

397. Steelydang Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 2:27 pm

>>You gotta go get that late cable bill sooner or later.

well, late is right, but I do all my Billz(c) on line.

Nobody called no homo or paused that one?

398. nation - the strongest man in the world is he who stands alone Says:

yo KLO that lil wayne link aint working
    otherwise thanks for the music

399. SHITTYSIDE Says:

THIS NIGGA ALBUM SOUNDS LIKE IT GONNA BE NICE

400. nation - the strongest man in the world is he who stands alone Says:

some songs are a few weeks old, but that fab track was on his last album LOL
    thanks anyway man

401. vghh Says:

so when did hi-tek turn into dr. dre?

402. The Red Lemon Store Says:

Kweli is a Red Lemon Customer. We carry Lemar and Dauley, crooks and castles, artful dodger, and custom Nikes. We were featured in complex three times starting off with our exclusive dunks designed by Common. check us out at http://www.THEREDLEMONSTORE.com and if you are in the LA area stop by we carry much more in store!

403. Rock Says:

FUCK RAPID SHARE!!!!!!!!!

404. Taz Says:

YO… can someone please reup this man!

^the link is still good

406. Taz Says:

Oh true… my bad.

407. dj blacky Says:

sweet hunny! Another amazing rap.

408. master kenn Says:

hi guys i love hiphop, so send me some good songs. one luv

409. master kenn Says:

please
    i´m from Angola. Africa. i´m waiting for some songs
    free ofcourse, ´cause we are poor here, and i dont have money to pay u….