Video: The Wally Satch Story Trailer

Here’s the trailer to the upcoming feature film The Wally Satch Story from Troy Reed’s Street Stars Inc. Reed is the man behind a string of wildly popular street documentaries, including: Game Over, the story of Harlem’s Rich Porter, The Larry Davis Story and Incarcerated Scarfaces, a look inside New York City’s Rikers Island. Harlem rapper Loon and Pistol Pete of the Terror Squad, star in the film. After the trailer, there’s a short interview with Reed.

234 Responses to “Video: The Wally Satch Story Trailer”

1. spanish jay Says:

word

2. Sour D. Says:

this shit looks really hot.

the trailer is pretty well done for this caliber of hood flick. I was impressed.

4. Luch Says:

not bad!

5. Sour D. Says:

^ yeah, very well done. Seems like a legit movie. I’m left looking forward to it. But i did think the game over doc was garbage minus the accurate info put out. But he acknowledged he aint know shit when he was makin that.

6. spanish jay Says:

i see the artistic value…. i just worry its romanticising that life

7. Sour D. Says:

lupe album is off the hook. should’ve left off that neptune song but otherwise it’s straight. I am kind of dissapointed with the fact that it’s only like 5 new songs, 4 of which are actually new to US. I kept hearing the number 8 and thought that’s how many new tracks there would be, but whatever, shit takes a dookie on anything else out.

8. Absent Says:

snap

9. spanish jay Says:

u want to see art

10. Absent Says:

>>>>>u want to see art

that was child’s play. watch this:

11. nation - the strongest man in the world is he who stands alone Says:

damn eskay, where do you find these things…
    this is more like it

youtube has like 5 times less copyrighted works… true story

12. nation - the strongest man in the world is he who stands alone Says:

sour d. if you can email me that lupe please

13. nation - the strongest man in the world is he who stands alone Says:

150 kilos a day? please.
    this guy probably wanted to smash the dude in the escalade over the head with a shovel, director said no because it resembled real life.

lol did yall hear watch 40 cal said about all?

14. nation - the strongest man in the world is he who stands alone Says:

*doesn’t feel like waiting for people to get back from watching the chicken noudle soup*
    *chunks up the deuce*
    *chicken noudle soups his way to bed*

Let’s get it, Let’s get it, Let’s get it

15. Absent Says:

the only thing worse then the combo of that song and dance is that girls plastic croc sandals/other.

16. EnglandRepresent Says:

My sentiments exactly. Normally hood flicks are pretty ass but this looks reasonably well done. Best hood flick, I know its a hood flick with a budget but still, best hood flick by a long way : Friday, then Paid In Full.

17. spanish jay Says:

that was child’s play. watch this:
    ###
    that last knee was uncalled for

18. spanish jay Says:

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

spanish jay : ‘i just saw a clip of buckshot in “resurrection”…..about to partake in a threesome with tupac ‘

I think you been watchin the homo version

20. L.P.CROOKS Says:

spanish jay Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 12:09 am
    that was child’s play. watch this:
    ###
    that last knee was uncalled for

^^^^^^^^^
    damn and I thought I was good wit the hands

*immediately steps Knuckle Game up*

21. Sour D. Says:

check your email nation

22. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

wally sczerbiak > wally satch

23. SteelsKitchen Says:

ohh man this shit is fire….lol

24. blitzpro Says:

This shit looks aight. I’m waiting for that Alpo/Wayne Perry dvd to drop though. I been seein them posters up for a while.

25. Bung Yuck! -(c) Says:

Crack!!

26. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

Rapper 50 CENT was so unfazed by his arrest on Friday afternoon (08SEPT06), he still attended a fashion show and got into an alleged brawl with a fan. The IN DA CLUB singer – real name CURTIS JACKSON – was stopped for several traffic violations in New York City. Hours after his brush with the law, he attended the Baby Phat show at the Bryant Park tents where KIMORA LEE SIMMONS debuted her spring 2007 collection. The show started over one hour late, due in part to a scuffle over seats for Jackson and his large entourage. When one of his pals arrived looking for a place to sit, 50 asked a fan, who he had earlier refused to sign an autograph for, to move down, but the man refused. At that point the rapper reportedly became enraged and punched the man in the face and almost threw a chair at him. Security at the show quickly stepped in to stop the fight. According to MTV News, when the battered former fan was asked what happened, he would only say, “I’m not talking, but I’m good looking.”

comedy

27. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Interesting how they put Loon in the movie. It looks kinda good though, i can’t lie.

28. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jay Z can’t see B.I.G, then or now

BIG>Jay Z

29. Paperstacker Says:

LMAO at this shit, even after all this time shit still funny:

Jay Z lost.

30. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

Paperstacker Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 5:02 am
    LMAO at this shit, even after all this time shit still funny:

Jay Z lost.

^ya. really doing damage there.

far as i can tell this is a jaz-o video. here. some advice for future attempts at jayhate. try using a video that’s actually a reflection of jay’s missteps or how he has actually played himself. this doesn’t really cut it. i know, pickin’s are slim. try ‘sunshine’. that’s probably has more humour value and would actually hit the intended target.
    research/effort grade: d
    shock value: f
    laugh quotient: c-
    your overall grade: d

you did however prove their is hate in your blood so that’s gotta be worth something. let’s try again, this time with more feeling.

31. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

edit: there is hate in your blood…

32. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

>>>the wally satch story

you gotta love hiphop for this. the more it expands into fields beyond music, the more interesting it becomes. it’s still like ’85 in terms of hiphop film and video development and it is only a matter of time before we achieve a fill that has the ‘paid in full’ affect and transforms the whole genre.

33. 456 - quantum by nature Says:

edit: achieve a film

34. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

all the great movies where developed over time, not the standard interval of a few months

trailor does look good, but the movie is still lacking that very somthing. He didnt reveal any character nuances, or show any enhanced conflict cept for the nigga getting yoked up by the mob, and that aint too real. But whatever I agree with what 456 said “it is only a matter of time before we achieve a fill that has the ‘paid in full’ affect and transforms the whole genre”.

35. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^which indiscriminatley will be one of my joints.

36. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

^ I knew that was comin (nh)

37. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

456, quantum theory?

lol plug, you know it…

38. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*reasearches quantum theory, realizes its next level Alienism, closes page*

That’s a ill trailer. It looks somethin’ my pops would cop off the break (yeah… my pops). He saw all of them shits. And that Incarcerated Scarfaces joint is the truth.

“That’ll get your face blown quicker than a pound of haze” (c) Serius Jones

Btw, top of the mornin’… crumbs.

41. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

yo esk can I get a pac post or what? Hit em up? Fug it. I’ll pot it myself

It looks like somethin’*

43. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Pac gets more hate than Nas in here good luck Plug
    whats good billz

44. Shanti Says:

good morning nahright

rip pac

45. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

fo sho reggaedude. what up shantae, Billz

Coldplid-ay… What’s the deal chief?

Shanti… What’s good?

Plug… What up chief?

48. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 9:06 am
    Pac gets more hate than Nas in here good luck Plug
    whats good billz

THATS REAL TALK I THINK PAC GETS HATED ON HERE MORE THAN ANY OTHER RAPPER PERIOD

49. Shanti Says:

rainy morning…makes me not want to go to class

it seems like georgia is actually gonna have a fall this year. last year summer seemed to last until december.

50. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yo ty, wifey saw that I went piffing recently, this after I swore off all chronic. she was dissapointed to say the least, but I still have some from my last batch and dont want to throw it away. your thoughts.

51. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

That be billz

Yo… Megaupload is tryin’ to slip me the mickey. It won’t let me download Lupe’s joint. Instead, it takes me through 1,000 advertisements.

53. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

—–
    I’ll take it off your hands

54. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

anyone know the meaning to the word manotany, monotney, not sure of the spelling, cant find the meaning anywhere.

That be billz

^ No I don’t. I just try to make people come to terms that being in a girdle in some bubble bath is suspect… I don’t care WHO you claim he’s doin’ it for. I’ve talked to plenty of women… and none of them ever gave me a scenario where they mentioned coming home from work and seein’ their man in a girdle in some bubble bath.

56. Al Green AKA Plug Industries Says:

AWW SHIT. I WASTED A BOWL OF GRITS ON THE YOUNG SHOES AND PANTS.

^ Monotony

58. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 9:21 am

LET THAT PIFF BURN, I BET YOU YOU ENJOYED THAT HIGH RIGHT ? KEP ON PIFFING FUCK WHAT WIFEY SAYS SHIT WORK ALL DAY YOU EARN THAT SHIT, AINT MUCH BETTER THAN AN L AFTER WORKING ALL DAY

59. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 9:26 am
    —–
    I’ll take it off your hands

^theres no way you can mask the effects of the piff, even with visine its still noticable

Basically it means repetition; i.e. being in a monotonous relationship

61. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

HERE SOME PAC SHIT SPECIFCALLY FOR BEASTNIGGA WHERE YOU AT HOMIE ?

R.I.P. TUPAC

T.I.T.G.M.C.O.A.T.

62. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

OPPS FORGOT THE LINK I ALWAYS DO THAT SHIT

63. Al Green AKA Plug Industries Says:

My eyes get red and low. Visine just makes them more puffy and chinese like. I got to the point where I cant go out in public off the goods because I look like a zombie. And I always think Im doi somthin weird

64. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

got it billz thanks.

^lol, thats easier said than done my nigga.

65. Al Green AKA Plug Industries Says:

why are all my comments waiting moderation

Coldplay… no prob.

67. Shanti Says:

@ coldplay

if you are gonna smoke it just let her know you are going to smoke it. don’t be dishonest and do it behind her back after you promised you wouldn’t.

Nothin’ but the hotness / whenever we drop this / monotonous / for yall to keep hatin’ cuz we never gon’ stop this (c) Jada

69. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Shanti Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 9:36 am
    @ coldplay

true, true, … the thing is she dosnt understand how somtimes its necessary, and thinks it fucks with my judgement, went infact creatively I become a monster.

Shanti… The megaupload link you gave me is now invalid.

*brief silence*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

71. Shanti Says:

@ billz

hold on…i’ll up the album to another site.

72. Plug Industries Says:

TEST?

73. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

*Press caps lock right about………..NOW*

R.I.P 2PAC YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED

*PLAYS NOTHING BUT FOR THE ENTIRE DAY*

2pac>GOAT

74. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

Shanti Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 9:36 am
    @ coldplay

^^^That shit reminds me of “Half Baked”; mostly because almost everything reminds me of a movie or some shit…lol

75. KonishiwaBitches Says:

i was listening to “ambitions of a rider” offa the all eyes on me album, i think its the first song, what a way to jump off an album talk about setting a president that nigga pac was a monster……r.i.p pac

R.I.P. Pac

Baltimore School for the Arts Alumni

77. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

Damn, it’s hard to believe it’s been 10 yrs since Pac passed…even when he got shot and got a lung removed, it seemed like he was gonna pull thru…I would pour out some of my Starbucks to commemorate the occasion, but that shit’s more expensive than liquor

78. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:01 am

^^^Fab bit that joint something vicious on that joint with Nate Dogg…he’s totally unworthy

79. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

*PLAYS NOTHING BUT FOR THE ENTIRE DAY*

^*PLAYS NOTHING BUT PAC FOR THE ENTIRE DAY*

^Damnit

80. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:01 am

^So true, & on top of that niggas was waiting to hear what he had to say since he came home. When was the last time you threw in a cd & the first song is that much of a banger??? The man threw a classic together in 2 weeks

2pac>GOAT

Joe88… What’s good chief?

Shanti… Whatever site you up it to, just send the link to my email.

Off to the plant…

82. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

Life After Death>All Eyez on Me

83. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

Bol finally responds to Lupe’s “blog”:

84. Doc Flav Says:

Coldplay It Might Take A Few Tries But You Can Let The Piff Go, Im On Paper, That Shit Has Almost Got Me Locked A Couple Of Times And Your Girl On Your Neck Might Piss U Off But That Helps Too, Cause You Dont Want To Show Your Woman Weakness Ever And The Lack Of Self Control Is A Weakness. Its Raining In Tn, Too Shanti, Kinda Cool Too, Unfortunately The Grind Must Continue. Peace Folk.

85. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

icon (Thug Flutie) Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:08 am
    Life After Death>All Eyez on Me

^You’re smoking crack

D. Billz Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:07 am
    Joe88… What’s good chief?

^Chillin my nig, just chillin

86. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

You’re smoking crack

^^^Nah, man, I live by the “10 Crack Commandments”

87. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

icon (Thug Flutie) Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:08 am
    Life After Death>All Eyez on Me

PURE NONSENSE

BUT I WILL SAY THIS

MAKAVELI 7 DAY THEORY > THAN ANY OTHER CD EVER MADE

88. Plug Industries Says:

CAN ANYONE READ THIS?

89. icon (Thug Flutie) Says:

MAKAVELI 7 DAY THEORY > THAN ANY OTHER CD EVER MADE

***Kinda co-signs…niggas talking about Ambitionz of a Rider….Bomb first was the way to lead off a CD, along with the subliminal “Suge shot me” whisper…

90. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I hear you Doc Flav

91. Doc Flav Says:

And Coldplay You Can Still Be Creative, Thats Already In You, Matter A Fact That Can Become Your New Buzz. I Forgot, A Tupac Post Is In Order, This Is A Hiphop Blog Right, Nah Right. Me Against The World > Ready To Die. Lol

92. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

*Realizes ty biggs is in the building also*

*Fells sorry for anyone who has something bad to say bout pac*

“Word has it makaveli classic
    could’nt be stop by the east/west coast madness”

93. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

ICON – YEAH I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE SUGE SHOT ME I ALMOST LOST MY MIND I WAS ON THE TRAIN BACK TO JERSEY LISTENING ON MY HEADPHONES AND I STARTED BUGGIN ON THE TRAIN WHEN I GOT HOME I RAN TO MY BOYS AND WAS LIKE YO CHECK THIS SHIT OUT I JUST HEARD ON THE MAKAVELI ALBUM, WE ALL LOOKED LIKE GHOSTS AND SHIT ( KEEP IN MIND I WAS LIKE 15 – 16 YEARS OLD WE DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD FUCK WITH PEOPLE VOCIES LIKE THAT BACK THEN )

94. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Me Against The World > Ready To Die. Lol

^Co-sign

95. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:19 am
    *Realizes ty biggs is in the building also*

*Fells sorry for anyone who has something bad to say bout pac*

“Word has it makaveli classic
    could’nt be stop by the east/west coast madness”

NO DOUBT HOMIE YOU KNOW HOW I DO. I GOT MAD WORK TO GET DONE TODAY SO I’LL BE BOUNCING BACK AND FORTH BUT ILL MAKE SURE I TAKE THE TIME TO AIR OUT WHOEVER NEEDS TO BE AIRED OUT. SHIT 10 YEARS TODAY THIS MAN DIED HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER EVER

96. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER EVER

^ha ha

97. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

what up niglets

98. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Icon & Ty – Yeah i remember when i first heard the “suge shot me” shit at the beginning of the album, that was some spooky shit. I trying to get all of pac albums (no bootlegs, all retail) at once, but that’ll range between 100.00$ & 250.00$ all of his albums are at least 17.00 a pop so i’ll just have to build my pac collection up one by one………again:-(

99. des Says:

this is some good news for wire fans :-)

100. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

INFLUENTIAL no, CONTROVERSIAL yes.

101. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:24 am
    THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER EVER

^ha ha

@coldplay

What’s so funny bout that????……..cause you know he is, ask nas

102. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

@Coldplay

If not pac, then who???

103. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

^Young Joc

104. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Rakim is better then your favorite rapper. Unless Rakim is your favorite rapper.

105. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:32 am
    @Coldplay

If not pac, then who???

^try Rakim

106. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Pac>Anybody

107. Plug Industries Says:

yo

108. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

Rakim !> Nas ….FOR ALL YALL SMART DUMB NIGGAS, THAT MEANS RAKIM IS NOT BETTER THAN NAS

109. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

What up Joe!

110. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Coldplay – Rakim is first runner up of course, but pac influnce is more relevant then rakim, from the bald head, to the tattoo’s, to the getting shot = street cred, to the dissin mc’s = records sales, you name it pac done it.

111. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

What up max.

112. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:24 am
    THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER EVER

^ha ha

NAME ME ONE PERSON WHO WAS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN PAC, WHO HAS INSPIRED MORE CLONES THAN PAC ? GTFOH HOW THE HELL COULD YOU EVEN BEGIN TO SAY HE WASNT, GO AHEAD ID LIKE TO HEAR WHO YOU SAY IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN PAC

September 13th, 2006 at 10:36 am
    Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:32 am
    @Coldplay

If not pac, then who???

^try Rakim

RAKIM WAS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN PAC ? GTFOH YOU DO KNOW WHAT INFLUENTIAL MEANS RIGHT?

Adj. 1. influential – having or exercising influence or power; “an influential newspaper”; “influential leadership for peace”
    Antonyms: uninfluential – not influential

By Wordnet Dictionary

Influential: (Ä­n`fl�*Ä•n”sh�l), a. Exerting or possessing influence or power; potent; efficacious; effective; strong; having authority or ascendency; as, an influential man, station, argument, etc.
    A very influential Gascon prefix. Earle

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW RAKIM WAS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN PAC ?

113. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

des Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:30 am
    this is some good news for wire fans

THATS SOME GREAT NEWS

114. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

115. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>>Pac>Anybody

As in mic skills or what?

To do the whole > greater then thing then you have to have facts to back it up.

116. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

Yo, I got some shit! Never before released video of the World Trade Center Attacks. This is the most clearest and detailed video ever released! This hasnt even been on tv yet! REACHNYC.COM EXCLUSIVE!!!!

OH! and check out the new crocodile hunter video game where u get to fight stingrays ROFLMAO!!

117. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Rakim didnt need any antics to sell people on him, actually it was the exact opposite that attracted people to him. His lyrics where powerful enough, and he turned a corner in hip hop. Pac might aswell wore a halloween costume everyday he was a media whore. When Ra first breathed on the mic everone stopped and listen, he didnt have to yell, he didnt have to spit in cameras, what you saw is what you get. He remained the same throughout his career. He never wore lingerie in a bubble bath. And never acted tough. But I can see how Pac might have a stronger influence on poor misguieded youths, because they dont know their ass from their elbows.

118. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

119. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

How can you say that those were antics? Pac was a gemini (like myself) so it’s gonna be more sides to him, but if you go by what the media shows on tv then i can see why you would think that coldplay. & you still haven’t explained how rakim was more influencial then the great one

As in mic skills or what?

^As an overall artist

120. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:56 am

As in mic skills or what?

^As an overall artist

mic jones>Pac

121. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Makaveli>Rakim’s whole catalog

122. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:57 am
    mic jones>Pac

^Kill yourself, get horse to wedgie board you back to life, then kill yourself again

He never wore lingerie in a bubble bath.

^ Yall know I find the hilarity in that.

124. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:57 am
    mic jones>Pac

Reach… You turnstile hoppin’ mofo, what’s good? Lol.

126. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Well if you wan’t to be serious, Pac isn’t that good.

Rakim>Pac

GZA>Pac

Nas>Pac

Kool G. Rap>Pac

KRS-1>Pac

Biggie>Pac

Yes Pac was good, but as far as lyrically all those artists i named are on a higher level then Pac was.

127. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

How can you say that those were antics

^after Juice Pac had this image he thought he had to potray, switched his shit up, and was immeresed into the spot light. We all know who the real Pac was, I respect his craft for making good music, be he wasnt a thug, and that is was killed him eventually.

Reach… That clip to the WTC isn’t workin’ homie. Maybe it’s the 8,000 firewalls we have at work. Maybe if someone else can view it then I’ll know if it’s just my comp.

129. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:50 am

YEAH I STILL AINT HEARD ONE RAKIM SONG THAT COULD ACTUALLY TOCH ME AND GIVE ME GOOSEBUMPS AND SHIT, I COULD GO ON AND NAME HNDREDS OF PAC SONGS LIKE THAT, PAC’S MUSIC WAS INSPIRATIONAL, YEAH HE GOT HIS THUG ON SOMETIMES ( WHICH WAS JUST HIM SHOWING 2 SIDES OF HIMSELF JUST LIKE WE ALL HAVE ) BUT PAC WAS A POET HIS WORDS MOVED YOU AND YOU COULD REALLY FEEL WHAT HE WAS SAYING AND HE ACTUALLY MADE IMPORTANT STATEMENTS IN HIS SONGS IT WASNT JUST CRAZY LYRICS PAC WASNT A LYRICIST HE WAS A POET AND IN POETRY COMES MORE EMOTION AND MORE MEANING.

TO SAY RAKIM WAS MORE IMFULENTIAL THAN PAC IS RIDICULOUS AND TO SAY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE INFLUENCED BY PAC ARE POOR MISGUIEDED YOUTHS IS INSULTING, I THINK YOU ARE TERRIBLY MISGUIDED AS YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL BY READING YOUR STATMENTS YOU HAVENT HEARD ALL OF PAC’S MUSIC

130. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:57 am
    Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 10:56 am

As in mic skills or what?

^As an overall artist

mic jones>Pac

AND FILTHYTINES > THAN NAS

131. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

@DN

your list accurate only because they had better wordplay, but like i said as an OVERALL artist meaning flow, depth, delivery, album making skills, carisma, Pac beats them by a landslide eazy. None of them made a album better then makaveli IMO

White mans world>DN whole list

132. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:02 am
    How can you say that those were antics

I LOVE HOW PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY PERSONALLY KNEW PAC WHEN THE EXPLAIN HOW HE BECAME THUG. AGAIN DIDNT HE HAVE THE SHOOTOUT WITH POLICE WAY BEFORE JUICE, WASNT HIS MOM ON CRACK WITH NO MONEY IN OAKLAND WAY BEFORE JUICE, MOTHERFUCKERS ACT LIKE HE WAS A RICH KID FROM THE BURBS THEN WAS IN JUICE AND FLIPPED HIS WHOLE SCRIPT. PAC WAS AN ANGRY YOUNG BLACK MAN BORN THE SON OF A REVOLUTIONARY BLACK PANTHER IN JAIL AND PEOPLE WANNA SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF JUICE HE ACTED THE WAY HE DID. GTFOH

133. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^Pacs influence was niggas wanting to be fake thugs. Im talking influence in music, making niggas want to pic up the mic like Rakim did.

I think thats where we’re not agreeing.

134. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

True, you’re right i don’t remember many Pac songs where he had strong delivery.

And not true, GZA is in Wu-Tang Clan, so…

Give me a Pac verse and put it up against a GZA verse and tell me who’s on a completely different level…Pac never actually elevated lyrically.

135. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:04 am
    @DN

White mans world>DN whole list

EXACTLY IVE SAID IT A HUNDRED TMES PAC ISNT CLOSE TO THE BEST LYRICIST BUT NO ONE COULD MAKE A SONG THAT HAD AS MUCH ENERGY EMOTION AND FEELING IN IT, NO ONE ELSE COULD MOVE YOU LIKE PAC COULD WITH HIS SONGS NO ONE COULD COME CLOSE TO PROVIDING THE EMOTION AND MEANING LIKE PAC DID

136. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

TIME TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

137. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

This is the type of rapper Pac influenced.

138. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:06 am

I think thats where we’re not agreeing.

NAME YOUR RAKIM CLONES AND THEN NAME PAC CLONES AND SEE WHO HAS MORE, I GAURN-DAMN-TEE MORE PEOPLE STOLE PAC’S STYLE AND SWAGGER THAN RAKIMS ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

WHAT DOES RAKIM HAVE 2 CLONES MAYBE, I’LL GIVE YOU NAS AND SAIGON YOU REALLY WANT ME TO START NAMING PAC CLONES

139. Plug Industries Says:

test

140. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

rakim clone=nas

Pac clone=lil zane

nas>lil zane

pac lost

141. Shanti Says:

TIME TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

^^seriously. nobody is going to change anyone’s mind. i personally feel exactly what ty and joe are saying but folks like billz, coldplay, and dumb nigga are going to disagree everytime so what’s the point in having this argument over…and over…and over

142. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

Damn this thread is boring, we need drug dealer to make some homoesque comments.

143. Shanti Says:

oh and billz i sent that email

but folks like billz, coldplay, and dumb nigga are going to disagree

^ I didn’t participate in their ranting. I don’t debate with Pac fans. You could lose an eye.

oh and billz i sent that email

^ Good looks.

145. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:12 am
    rakim clone=nas

Pac clone=lil zane

nas>lil zane

pac lost

OK EVERYONE I’LL STOP AFTER THIS BUT YOU CANT BE SERIOUS COLDPLAY ALL YOU COULD THINK OF FOR PAC CLOENS IS LIL ZANE YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO HIP-HOP ELEMENTRY SCHOOL LITTLE HOMIE

146. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

And not true, GZA is in Wu-Tang Clan, so…

^exactly, ya’ll like who ya’ll like (even if they rap about 36 chambers) & we’ll listen to who we like. I got into several fist fights with childhood friends over convos like this, so if your not gonna look at it with a open mind lets end it now

147. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

LET ME JUST DROP THIS FOR D.BILLZ

148. Shanti Says:

^^hmmm…maybe billz was right lol. you CAN lose an eye.

149. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ ok im done with this subject

150. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

AND ONE MORE PAC AND FACE CLASSIC

SMILE > NAS’S WHOLE CATALOG

LET ME JUST DROP THIS FOR D.BILLZ

^ I swear to my Nikes that Ty probably mentioned this song on this website at least 50+ times.

152. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Rakim clone= just so happens to be coldplays FAVORITE rapper

Pac clones= Ja, krazy, NAS, X, Zane, 50, I can go on

153. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:21 am

^^hmmm…maybe billz was right lol. you CAN lose an eye.

IVE SEEN NUMEROUS PEOPLE GET HURT IN FIGHTS STARTED BECAUSE ARGUEING ABOUT PAC, BUT IVE ALSO SEEN IT HAPPEN HUNDREDS OF TIMES WITH THE JAY VS. NAS ARGUEMENT AS WELL

^^hmmm…maybe billz was right lol. you CAN lose an eye.

^ And Joe88 is from B’more so I can fathom that. B’more is a haven for Pac standom. Seriously. No. Really. Seriously.

“Think it’s a game ’till them things come out” (c) Beans

155. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Rakim lost

156. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>^Come on DN, so you would rather hear a nigga rapping about being a shaolin monk or a nigga expressing his pain, his reality, & his struggle???

Yes i would, but thats not all Wu-Tang raps about….i’ll stop though, only because Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nothing To Fuck With and you know this.

157. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:22 am
    LET ME JUST DROP THIS FOR D.BILLZ

ATLEAST BUT THE LAST 20 OR SO WERE JUST TO SEE WHAT YOU’D SAY ABOUT IT, BUT TODAY I’D OF POSTED IT EITHER WAY

158. Plug Industries Says:

Now that my comments are posting, Whoever said gza> pac is smokin

also

all eyes on me> life after death

159. Shanti Says:

i gotta funny feelin that even though everyone is like “ok, this is the last thing i’m sayin and imma end it) the pac v. (insert your favorite rapper) convo will continue

160. spanish jay Says:

161. nation Says:

what it do nahright !! i finished skool and its fuckign 11 am. i love it, i start at 2 tomorrow, i love that.

shouts to sour d…. drinks on me

>> This is the type of rapper Pac influenced.

LMAO dumb

162. spanish jay Says:

hhahahahah

163. Shanti Says:

^ you’re late

164. nation Says:

>> u a faggit ass nigga, lupe

no homo juelz santana – teh gheyness

lol is it just me or does the beginning of PRESSURE sound like the intro to that 70s show (no homo)

^ Maybe if you shut yo’ ass up…

166. Shanti Says:

i’ll give u a pass tho

167. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:26 am

NOT FROM ME NOT TODAY, I’M JUST BUMPING PAC ALL DAY I DONT NEED TO PUT OTHERS DOWN. I KNOW WHAT PAC MEANT TO ME GROWING UP ( NO DRUGDEALER ) AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

R.I.P. PAC

168. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

^Yoooooooo that’s so true, but you wanna know something crazy, none of the radio personalites fuck with pac, NONE OF THEM from porkchop, to k swift to whoever. One night i was listening to rap attack & this was when biggie the duets just dropped so they were playing the whole album & mofo’s was calling in like “why ya’ll playing so much biggie?” so many people called in that they had to play pac. Then porkchop clown ass gonna come out his mouth sideways & say some shit like “pac never had no commerical songs” Niggas was calling in leaning on his ass something serious

^ It took me forever to convince people that the music that’s played on MaddTV right before commercial breaks is the beat from Biggie’s “Warning”.

170. Shanti Says:

^ Maybe if you shut yo’ ass up…

^^:(. that’s why i sent a virus to your email. go ahead and click on that megaupload link when you get to the crib.

171. nation Says:

PRICELESS:

Get yours, nigga.

Er, whitey.

172. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:30 am
    ^ Maybe if you shut yo’ ass up…

LMAO AT SHANTI SETTING BILLZ UP, BURNING DUDE OVER THE COMPUTER AND SHIT

173. spanish jay Says:

“the truth of the matter is that you weren’t about to make much from this shit anyway. Even if it hadn’t been bootlegged to death on two separate occasions, how many people do you really think were about to run out and cop Food and Liquor? “

174. spanish jay Says:

Shanti Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:28 am
    ^ you’re late
    ###
    ur late…wink wink

175. des Says:

im watching this video of the towers smokin on reachnyc.com
    :-( this shit brings back those ill-feelings of that day

176. spanish jay Says:

im just fuckin wit ya shanti, ur cool with me, i dont care what TY says about you

177. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Mama raised a hellraiser!!!!!

178. Shanti Says:

@ spanish jay

ummm…ok. you’re cool with me simply because you say random shit that makes me laugh.

ty’s been talkin about me huh??? let me find out.

179. shes a fresh one! Says:

Pac?

wamp wamp.

180. pac lost Says:

181. spanish jay Says:

dj drama’s blog > james joyce + eagar allen poe

^ I haven’t listened to 92Q in a hot minute for reasons like that alone. Porkchop fat ass is annoyin’ man. He’ll d-ryde anything popular (especially Hov) just to get his name out there. K-Swift… I never liked her. All them mofos corny to me, I don’t know why. Only person I fucks wit’ is Clinton Sparks which is a damn shame because he’s a white DJ from Boston and his show is syndicated. None of his shit that you hear on the air is live. Niggas was all over the air hypin’ up, of all people (wait for it…) YOUNG LEEK. That lil’ nigga is some hot trash. Meanwhile, other cats who are strugglin’ to get on can’t even get a spin. All because they did a joint venture deal with DJ they were sweatin’ this kid. Had on him on the Mornin’ Show and his lil’ stupid ass couldn’t even articulate the answers to any of the questions. Every damn answer ended wit’, “I’m just tryin’ to take it to the top”… FOH!

183. nation Says:

>> i’ll give u a pass tho

*looks around*
    LMAO i guess were rubbing off on you (no pervert)

>> It took me forever to convince people that the music that’s played on MaddTV right before commercial breaks is the beat from Biggie’s “Warning”.

just the fact you said that is gonna make me stay home this saturday to watch it

184. Foekist Says:

what it do

185. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

spanish jay Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:32 am

THAT DOESNT SEEM TO MAKE SENSE TO ME, I MEAN IF THE DEMAND FOR YOUR ALBUM IS THAT BIG IT WOULD SEEM YOUR STILL GONNA SELL LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, I MEAN I GAURNTEE JAY’S ALBUM WILL LEAK ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE IT DROPS ( WHICH FOR YOU SLOW FOLK WILL BE THE SAME DAY NAS DROPS ) AND EVERYWHERE WE ALL GO WE WILL HEAR THE JAY ALBUM BEFORE IT DROPS BUT YOU HE’S STILL GOING PLAT

186. Foekist Says:

Billz,

You spoiled spinach dip eatin azz niccah, what up!

^ Shit starter.

188. Shanti Says:

what’s happenin fresh

189. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Plug Industries Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:26 am
    Now that my comments are posting, Whoever said gza> pac is smokin

also

all eyes on me> life after death

This is coming from the guy who tells you to upgrade your system when you call a rapper wack.

190. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

spanish jay Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:34 am

YOU’SE A FUNNY MOTHERFUCKER AINT YOU MR. RANDOM

191. EScreMENT Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 12:04 am

i wouldnt consider friday a hood movie it got to much success, paid in full can probably be as hood as u can get and so is empire if anyones seen it.

192. nation Says:

>> ur late…wink wink

LMAO

>> dj drama’s blog > james joyce + eagar allen poe

come to my math class and you would get smacked, that makes no sense. the term dj drama cannot be in front of > it must be on the other side, or you can use a

Billz,

You spoiled spinach dip eatin azz niccah, what up!

^ Foe, my son, how are you?

194. Foekist Says:

>>gza> pac

Next to the stuff DrugDealer says on here, this has to be in the top 5 absurd statements said on here in the last month.

195. landLord Says:

….Everybody’s Crazy / Nas: Lost Tapes > any Tupac song ever made….

196. Foekist Says:

>>^ Foe, my son, how are you?

I’m chillin like a villain on penicillin, my nigglet. I’m still geeked that I just got cable yesterday. Back in tune with the world.

197. nation Says:

>> and the label has probably sunk so much money into it that no one will ever make a dime from it other than Jay-Z and Lyor Cohen (the real enemy),

some tall israeli is running this rap shit

198. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

wow…i cant believe wat comes out of most of u peoples mouths…i dont know how yall get 2 slide for shit like that…i woulda been joey jihad one of u…

and oh yea…exclsuvie wtc attack footage @ reachnyc.com

waddup tyrone

199. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Foekist Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:39 am
    >>gza> pac

200. nation Says:

>> For what it’s worth, Talib Kweli’s career has been on the skids since ‘02, and you should see his girlfriend. I never wanted to be a rapper so bad in my life.

whos his gf?

201. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

yo tell me that stingray hunter video game is not hilarious

202. Plug Industries Says:

—–

203. Foekist Says:

>>Everybody’s Crazy / Nas: Lost Tapes > any Tupac song ever made….

No homo in advance, but for some reason the fact that anybody would even have THE NERVE to say ANYBODY is better than Pac other than Jay or Big brings tears to my eyes.

204. spanish jay Says:

dj drama’s blog > the qur’an + bible + torah

205. Shanti Says:

i’m a psychic

206. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

crickey!

207. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>I only say it when people talk down about master p wayne and other south rappers

Exactly my point though.

208. Shanti Says:

plug are you from the south?

209. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

reach the 911 video doest show

210. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Nas: Lost Tapes > any Tupac song ever made….

Tupac rapping with DU> Any nas album

211. Foekist Says:

>>Thats not absurd it’s the truth. You must not be able to understand the Genius. His wordplay must go over your head.

——

For starters, I’m probably one of the biggest Wu fans on this site. Secondly I’m going to ignore you for the rest of the day, for my blood pressure’s sake. Today has been going too good so far.

landLord… What up ahk? Be prepared to resurrect your He-Man sword and shield after that Pac statement.

213. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

Johnny Drama > DJ Drama

214. spanish jay Says:

whos his gf?
    ###
    my roomate is his cousin, ill get u a pic next time i can

reach the 911 video doest show

^ Ok, so I’m not the only one. Thought it was just me.

216. landLord Says:

Foekist Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:41 am
    >>Everybody’s Crazy / Nas: Lost Tapes > any Tupac song ever made….

—————————–

…Dont cry, Nas is nicer on the mic than Big and Jay too…

217. nation Says:

>> dj drama’s blog > the qur’an + bible + torah

you forgot the source

218. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

# nation Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 11:38 am

>> ur late…wink wink

LMAO

>> dj drama’s blog > james joyce + eagar allen poe

^Actually, dj drama can be on either side as long as parentheses are added…for example:

dj drama’s blog > (james joyce + eagar allen poe)

Step ya mental game up!

219. des Says:

# Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 10:50 am

^^ im wondering why they edited the parts of the planes crashing and where is the stingray game?

220. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security A.K.A The chosen one Says:

Picture me rollin in my 500 benz
    I got no love for these niggas aint no need to be friends

Pac clone> jim jones, Master P, C murder i can keep going

whos his gf?

^ Probably a regular chick who is bangin’.

222. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

Joe…stop w/ the pac man. I thought we were done w/ that.

223. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

DJ Drama is a fool. His blog was only worth reading for the comments.

224. Doc Flav Says:

Mad TV song produced by Heavy D. Thats Him Saying Yeah Yeah Come On Yeah. Same Drum Sample Used On Warning. Its An Isaac Hayes Joint. Last Post Threads Too Long, Peace.

225. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

Shanti Says:
    plug are you from the south?
    —-
    Nope. detroit born and raised. I just have a heavy influence by the south. Moms and pops was raised there. I lived on a farm alot of summers when I was young.

226. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

WHATS GOOD TEMP I MIGHT ACTUALLY CHECK YOUR SITE OUT TODAY

I’M TRYING TO PLAY THAT CROC HUNTER GAME * CRIKEY *

^ Nation… And there you have it.

“Fuck wit’ Big and Heavy, I’ll get up in that ass like a wedgie”

I lived on a farm alot of summers when I was young.

^ You and Shanti have a lot in common.

229. landLord Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 13th, 2006 at 11:42 am

—————————

…what up DBills….i know the ghost of Tupac has possessed the souls of men and women alike, but i am immune to such blatant idolatry….Tupac was a transcendant personality, with charisma of epic proportions, especially on screen and film, and these mediums are where he garnered alot of his fan base….but for pure emceeing skills and lyrical prowess, Tupac was NOT Nas, or JayZ’s equal….point blank peri-odd (c) Phonte….and Foekist, Nas was your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper…

230. Shanti Says:

^ You and Shanti have a lot in common

^^LOL. shut up, i’ve never lived on a damn farm. not that there’s anything wrong with that plug.

231. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

I agree with Landlord.

232. MOE GREENE Says:

FYI for all you fake ass wannabe street certified muthafuckas, Pac was the best rapper ever. why dont you go back to your job and argue over the table in the break room. Pac spoke for us hood niggas and thats why he achieved more than any other rapper. so what if he was often contradicting in his statemnts. thats what rappers do, contradict themselves. but at least Pac lived what he rapped about. it wasnt an act.

R.I.P. Makavelli the Don (G.O.A.T)

233. MOE GREENE Says:

P.S. Loon is a real nigga as well. get .40 Cals dick outta yall mouth. he cant rap worth a shit, but hes a 3nd generation hustler. his pops and grandpops was sellin dog food.

234. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

There is no G.O.A.T. in hip-hop, it’s all opinions.