Funk Master Flex Custom Bike and Car Show

ghost-cs.jpg

Ghost shows off his new Wonder Woman bracelet at the Funk Master Flex Custom Bike and Car Show this weekend in Atlantic City.

cam-flex-cs-t.jpg busta-flav-cs-t.jpg

car-show-girls-t.jpg premier-pap-slay-t.jpg

car-show-girls2-t.jpglupe-cs-t.jpg

diddy-cs-t.jpgjimmy-cs-t.jpg

106 Responses to “Funk Master Flex Custom Bike and Car Show”

1. the landLord Says:

….uh oh….

2. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

*punches landlord in the stomach to reclaim first position*

3. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

*continues to watch loose change*

4. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yea

5. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

reach calling niggas out

6. 123 Says:

Funk Master Flex is a faggot….

7. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

That Ghost joint is stupid…in a bad way..I mean thats my nigga but thats some coon shit to me..If Jesus was wearing that I’d have to hate on it.

8. nation Says:

what it do

9. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

lupe fiasco=clown

10. blackrob Says:

Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 11:46 am

^^^GET A JOB..youre wasting valuable netspace collecting all that trash..you should call your blog Sanford n Son n Grandson.

you’re an idiot

11. nation Says:

>> Who knew Fergie was a former crank head?

crank? is that a typo, or should i read the article in its entirety

12. nation Says:

im gonna go scoop some jewish bitches, see yall later during the day

13. blackrob Says:

that’s no typo…fergie was lovin the meth

14. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

is it true what I hear about jewish chicks, being extremely wild in bed.

15. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

nation dosnt know what crank is, hes thinking crack.

16. blackrob Says:

that’s what i figured

17. luis Says:

EH!

18. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

damn son, about time!

lol @ http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=4544

20. CHAD PENNINGTON Says:

ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF

24-33 FOR 319 YARDS 2 TOUCHDOWNS AND NO INTERCEPTIONS

THATS RIGHT THE BOYS BACK AND BETTER THAN HE HAS EVER BEEN GET USED TO IT

21. Cifty Fent Says:

R.I.P To all the people who died innocent and died young on september 11th 2001. i’ll mourn ya till i join ya.

22. EScreMENT Says:

yo true to jewish girl are crazy in bed…
    i fucked almost every race and 2nd to my list is jewish bitches get cha self some haha
    #1 is the p.r. girls damn them bitches can give some good throat…

23. EScreMENT Says:

and diddy probably dont even kno who spit that line he got on his shirt…

24. Sour D. Says:

lemme ask a stupid question, Why does everyone hate DJ Drama?

25. Doc Flav Says:

Atlas On The Wrist? Its Str8 I Wonder How Much That Weigh, Is It Mostly Hollow?

26. zoid Says:

it’s about vehicles girls and bling what’s lupe doin there?

27. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

28. Foekist Says:

>>Atlas On The Wrist? Its Str8 I Wonder How Much That Weigh, Is It Mostly Hollow

If Ghost could convince Jay Z to start rockin it, in about 6 months you’d see replicas at your local bodega.

>>I dont know what it is about this guy. Hw makes me nervous. Somebody cosign that he looks suspect.

now that he’s just wearing a black t-shirt, he looks suspect. but Diddy doesn’t. smh

30. Foekist Says:

bodega = likka stow (for those in the midwest)

31. spotrusherz aka niggas fucking round my gate yo im a murder somebody Says:

lupe’s shirt is crack

>>bodega = likka stow (for those in the midwest)

which by the way is part of the reason Lupe named his album Food and Liquor. I remeber somebody asking about that…

33. icon Says:

Cifty Fent Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 12:32 pm

^^^This has to be like the 3rd Treach reference….ever

The NYPD on 50:

“. . . He cooperated fully and answered all the questions.”

yeah that sounds like Curtis.

35. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

icon Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 12:54 pm
    Cifty Fent Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 12:32 pm

^^^This has to be like the 3rd Treach reference….ever

NAW HOMIE ME AND AND D.BILLZ STAY REFERENCING TREACH, AND ASK BILLZ I STAY TALKING BOUT MOURN YOU TILL I JOIN YA,

36. KingML Says:

***** Heres the crank version of My Humps *****
    What you gon’ do with all that crank?
    All that crank inside your tank?
    I’ma get, smoked up, smoke smoke smoke it up,
    Get you high gotta love that crank.
    My crank, my crank, my crank, my crank, my crank, my crank
    My crank, my crank, my crank, my lovely little crank. (smoke it out)

37. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

ESKAY – I’M SURPRISED YOU DIDNT GO FOR THE 50 TRILOGY POST, FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER HE GOT RELEASED HE WAS AT THE BABY PHAT FASHION SHOW CAUSING A SCENE TRYING TO FIGHT PEOPLE AND SHIT ( ITS IN THE TODAY SECTION OF THE NEWARK STAR LEDGER BASICALLY THEY SAID HE WAS JUST ACTING LIKE AN ARROGANT POMPUS ASS, SOUNDS LIKE GOOD OLD 50 TO ME )

38. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

anybody heard that interview b/w clinton sparks and 50cent. He clowning jay about his world tour and being the KONY

39. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

50 stay on his mike tyson

40. KingML Says:

>>HE GOT RELEASED HE WAS AT THE BABY PHAT FASHION SHOW CAUSING A SCENE TRYING TO FIGHT PEOPLE AND SHIT

We all know if anyone dummied that “mook’ he would have sued the shit out of them, cause 50s got white money now so he can afford lawyers and shit.

now he’s wylin out like tom cruise thinkin he’s top gun

41. icon Says:

^^^This has to be like the 3rd Treach reference….ever

Word? Why no Vin Rock references? (Ha Ha)

42. KingML Says:

>>clinton sparks

best white producer in rap next to scott scorch and alchemist

43. Temp Agency aka Mr New York Says:

Nigga where im from…we like 2 go dumb (c) e 40

44. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

Theres 2 previous fitty cent posts that been up for 56 hours with over 400 posts ..yall mofukkas couldnt finish sucking his dick off over there?..yall wanna come on this brand new thread with that bullshit….Oh yea good game Chad.

45. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

WestCoast niggas, the black jack tripper..what up nahright? GFK is that cat

46. the ghost Says:

a) jewish girls in bed are the truth – anything you wanna do….DONE
    b) that dj drama shit is hillarious, those gangsta grillz shits be real hot…dedication 2 is my shit
    c) bodega is not really a liquor store, they got beer but not liquor tho, its the corner store, dutches and beers.

47. KingML Says:

>a) jewish girls in bed are the truth – anything you wanna do….DONE

as long as it doesnt cost them money they are very generous.

48. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

vin rock rhymed like he had down syndrome.

“Here’s a thunder sound from the wonders found
    From the underground town down the hill
    Feel how Illtown drown smiles to frowns
    Snatchin’ crowns from clowns beat downs are found
    Don’t know me don’t come around.”

49. CHAD PENNINGTON Says:

THANKS COACH

I FELT GREAT OUT THERE, I COULDNT MISS ANYTHING I WAS ZIPPING PASSES EVERYWHERE ON POINT 40 YARD PASSES, I GOT NO ARM MY ASS, FUCKING HATERS NEED TO FALL BACK

50. the ghost Says:

KingML Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 1:09 pm
    >a) jewish girls in bed are the truth – anything you wanna do….DONE

as long as it doesnt cost them money they are very generous.

plus they love black dudes, which is the shit, and their parents hate you, which is also great

51. icon Says:

vin rock>vin diesel and the rock? LOL

52. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

icon Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:11 pm
    vin rock>vin diesel and the rock? LOL

^no, their love child.

I’ma cop me a midget and get him dipped in gold. Fucka bracelet.

Btw, all 5 of those shorties can start on my line-up any day of the week.

Nah… actually shorty in the white gotta come off the bench. We can replace that one.

56. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

“Y’all stop cryin’ mayne, on the east. Y’all been eating for years… We all got grillz in our mouth, now they want grillz in they mouth on the east. I ain’t trippin’, do your thing. But, don’t be crying that hip-hop’s dead. If hip-hop’s dead, it’s y’all fault that hip-hop’s dead. So, get your backpack, jump on the train and get your paying gig up and get in the know.” — Pimp C on 97.9 The Box
    This go be in the negro please section in xxl.

57. Drugdealer Says:

Lupe is a nerd.

I see Jimmy aint dusty and scuffy anymore.

58. Sour D. Says:

Yo Mangini, why the fuck did we lose a touchdown? I was watching the game as I was getting ready to leave and see a touchdown were at least one foot was definitly in. Next thing I know the score is still 16-0. What the fuck happened?

59. Drugdealer Says:

Tenessee almost beat the Jets.

Dallas lost to Jacksonville.

P. Manning beat E. Manning

60. Doc Flav Says:

Foekist, it would have to be a gold corsage to match them tux jackets he sports. FASHION ROCKS! LOL!

61. KingML Says:

>I see Jimmy aint dusty and scuffy anymore.

Of course u do, u always lookin at men

62. Doc Flav Says:

63. Doc Flav Says:

64. Doc Flav Says:

65. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:22 pm

^48 and you still blogging….ugh

66. Doc Flav Says:

Damn Thats Fucked Up. LOL! Sorry. Lol My Server Was Trippin.

67. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

why do you have a server

68. the landLord Says:

KingML Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 1:05 pm
    >>clinton sparks

best white producer in rap next to scott scorch and alchemist
    —————————-

….and EL-P….

69. nature boy rick flair Says:

Word from the reliable music media source Rolling Stone Magazine is that Hov’s new album will be entitiled Presidential Gala and will most definitely drop the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Yep, that means a November 14th drop date which is only 1 week after Nas’ reported drop date. That ought to be interesting.

70. icon Says:

Ghostface looking like a hiphop Gerald Levert in that pic

71. Doc Flav Says:

456 You Got The Wrong Dude, Get In Your Proper Weight Class, Little Guy.

72. the landLord Says:

….Minnesota 24 – Washington 13….the ‘lord has spoken….so it is said, so it shall be….

73. Doc Flav Says:

Probably Got The Term Wrong ISP Or Whatever, I Just Kept Getting Error Messages. I Guess The Shit Was Workin When I Thought It Wasnt.

74. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:31 pm
    456 You Got The Wrong Dude, Get In Your Proper Weight Class, Little Guy.

^just jokes nukka, relax.

clinton sparks

^ Best radio show in Baltimore.

“It’s smaaaaaaaaash tiiiiiiiime”

76. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

456 you a musician?

77. CHAD PENNINGTON Says:

the landLord Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:28 pm
    KingML Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 1:05 pm
    >>clinton sparks

best white producer in rap next to scott scorch and alchemist
    —————————-

….and EL-P….

DONT FORGET ABOUT GREEN LANTERN THAT BOYS A BEAST ON THE BOARDS

78. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

better album new nas or hov?

79. icon Says:

^^^HUSH UP YO MOUF, BOI!!!

80. icon Says:

KingML Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 1:21 pm
    >I see Jimmy aint dusty and scuffy anymore.

Of course u do, u always lookin at men

^^^^ZING!

81. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Stinger Bell makes his return in the 4th season of the wire, turns out he didnt die, it was part of an elaborate scheme set fourth by the politicians as part of a State wide cover-up. Bo tie was not only a gangsta but was on the Mayors payroll, in a clandestine operation dubbed re-elect.

82. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:14 pm
    This go be in the negro please section in xxl.

SOMEONE TELL PIMP C TO SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH AND REMIND HIM THE BIGGEST RECORD HE HAS EVER BEEN ON WAS A EAST COAST GIMMICKY COMMERCIAL ASS RECORD, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES HE WILL NEVER GET BACK TO THAT SPOTLIGHT, AND SHIT I GUESS I MISSED ALL OF PIMP C’S PLATNIUM PLAQUE PARTIES I FORGOT HOW MUCH PIMP C IS RUNNING HIP-HOP

AND NOTE TO ALL SOUTHERNS STOP TALKING BOUT EAST COAST CATS NOW WANTING TO ROCK GRILLS AND GO CHECK OUT THE OLD WU-TANG VIDEOS SEE ALL THOSE FRONTS AND FANGS AND REMIND YOURSELVES WHERE YOU GOT THAT STYLE FROM ( THATS RIGHT NEW YORK CITY )

83. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:40 pm
    456 you a musician?

^nah. but lets say i’m a creative.

the ellingtonian 456 Says:

September 11th, 2006 at 1:47 pm
    coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:40 pm
    456 you a musician?

^nah. but lets say i’m a creative.

^ aka contract killer

85. Doc Flav Says:

456, Im always joking, its never that serious, my humor can be harsh at times though. Its cool, whoadie!

86. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yea 456, I dont think you ever mentioned what you do professionally now that I think about it. We’ve all discussed our plantation endeavors but not you, any truth to being a contract killer?

87. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Sorry..I was watchin DBrick run laps sour..yea he had a holding call on a “z slot double waggle post chronic left”…A rookie mistake Chad placed the ball right in Crotch hands but it came back on the hold…..wait a minute..I gotta tell NUGENT to run some more laps…he missed the field goal attempt on that drive also.

88. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:53 pm

^i am a mercenary. so happily i have no plantation to run to or deal with. work for myself. i would tell you what i do but i need my anonymity to a certain degree. i tell you what i do, niggas will be able to put 2 and 2 together.

I wonder what a mercenary job application looks like.

90. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I see, … the working man is a sucker (c) bronx tale.

91. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

# CHAD PENNINGTON Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:10 pm

THANKS COACH

^^^Fuck the haters..Bellichick just traded Deion Branch to the Seattle Meathooks..what a fuckhead..I know he’s technically my dad but he knew we needed that help…Chad get ready for another 300 yd week son.

92. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:56 pm
    # Sour D. Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 1:16 pm

456… Yo, I finally saw Batman Begins as you suggested. You’re right, it is much better than the late 80’s version. It had so many political undertones and little messages throughout the movie. Not to mention that I was feelin’ the Ninjitsu backdrop for his fighting techniques. It makes sense because he operates at night and his strength is in stealth and weapons a la, a ninja.

94. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

“YOU BEST BE BUSTING NUGENT UPSIDE THE HEAD I WANTED TO STRANGLE THAT DUDE YESTERDAY”

^^Biggs by the time he is done running laps he’s gonna have to kick with his hands.

I stopped watchin’ the Ravens game yesterday at halftime. It was a fuckin’ massacre. RL got like his 24th sack or some shit. And the Ravens hadn’t even won a road game since ’04. Thanks TB… suckas.

96. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 2:03 pm
    I wonder what a mercenary job application looks like.

^haha. ya niggas….ok, lemme say officially it’s a legal hustle, if only barely, lol. i work with my mind.

97. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ Oh shit 456 you read cards, and palms, mr Cleo

>>48 and you still blogging….ugh

I’m 26, and so is the duuubs.

99. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

eskay Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 2:12 pm
    >>48 and you still blogging….ugh

I’m 26, and so is the duuubs.

PARDON ME I HAD TO …

100. thekid10705 Says:

Ghost is teh President of this shit…Shout to Premier and Killa cam, fuck it Puff too…Just for showing up…..NYC home of hip hop….

101. the ellingtonian 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 2:12 pm

^ Oh shit 456 you read cards, and palms, mr Cleo

^yeah coldplay and ….hold on…..i’m getting something…. a voice is trying to say something…what?! okay i’ll tell him….uh coldplay the voice from above wanted you to know that nas lost.

102. icon Says:

I’m 26, and so is the duuubs.

^^^That line in “One Blood” was strange to me…it’s an obvious shot at Jay, being an older rapper, but isn’t Game’s mentor, Dre, even older than Jay?

“I don’t take shots @ legends, that’s just something I don’t do…I was talking about Ja”

-Game

^LMAO… Dammmmmmn! It’s one thing to dunk on someone. It’s another to be Olajuwan (sp) and KJ is comin’ at you from the baseline.

104. Drugdealer Says:

D.Billz stfu…you old ass coward…
    36 and you spit your hottest verse on my album (c) Game…

Now D-Billz I aint saying that you Dope nigga
    But you better than Spider Loc nigga (c) Game

Eskay is 48…? Damn Eskay is a 60’s baby…

105. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

You chumps are boring as fuck- Papoose

106. Aleks Says: