Daily Headlines 9-8-06

Random Dame Dash piece on CNN. He’s planning a new clothing line called CEO.

U.K. tabloid confuses Diddy with cracked out rocker Pete Doherty. The Puffster also claims he’ll semi-retire upon the birth of his twins.

How can Pac not have a star on the Walk of Fame yet?

No Sting samples on the upcoming Kweli album. I don’t know, I kind of liked Around My Way.

Let me find out Young Joc got his name from JR Ewing. (Don’t ask why I was reading that article).

Where was I when Barack Obama was winning a Grammy

Not for nothing, but if C-Murder can get a book deal, I’m gonna see if I can throw something together on my way to work on Monday.

403 Responses to “Daily Headlines 9-8-06”

1. icon Says:

Word

2. L.P.CROOKS Says:

WERD?

3. shes a fresh one! Says:

WOARD?

4. L.P.CROOKS Says:

Book deals=the new record deal

5. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

what up folkz? get ya shit on thiz evening. i’m writing from a hidden prison in cuba. goodbye 4ever, luv y’all

*looks out cell as tears fall down face*

6. shes a fresh one! Says:

and what rock did Dame crawl under from? I ain’t seen his rock chewin ass in a minute.

7. icon Says:

Talib Kweli needs to promise no more corny love songs, like he did in that fake ass Hey-Ya video with Just Blaze

8. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

it ain’t all bad tho, pac’s aunt iz coming to visit 2morrow and fidel said he smuggle in some fat cubans if i can get niggas in the hood to touch that bitch in the white house.oh well

9. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

10. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

my bad on the double post, cpu you fuckin up!

11. L.P.CROOKS Says:

5000

12. skinnykennyp Says:

i do not want to work this double shift today! i hate working 0.T. on a nice day!

13. QDotSmith Says:

IM SIGNING WRITERS NOW….JUST STARTED A PUBLISHING COMPANY

14. icon Says:

Urban fiction has gotten horrible, too…I still fucks with Kenji Jasper, though (no homo)

15. shes a fresh one! Says:

^^ E. Dickey

16. QDotSmith Says:

I DONT DO URBAN FICTION…I HAVE A CHILDRENS BOOK DEPARTMENT, AND ONLY NONFICTION STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED FROM MY COMPANY

17. icon Says:

^^^So,you’re looking for nonfiction children’s book writers?

18. QDotSmith Says:

PAC SHOULD HAVE A BLACK STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME

19. Shanti Says:

i can’t fuck with most urban fiction either. most of the writing is horrible. if the writing is only gonna be so so, the story has to be off the chain. i like teri woods though. “dutch” was a serious page turner.

20. icon Says:

PAC SHOULD HAVE A BLACK STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME

^^^What, the BET Walk of Fame? j/k…Pac was definitely an influential dude, for the short amount of time he was here, both lifespan wise and career wise

21. QDotSmith Says:

DUTCH WAS A HOT BOOK, THAT KEPT ME ENTERTAINDED FOR A FEW HOURS…VERY EASY READ, GOOD STORY LINE

22. QDotSmith Says:

PAC WAS A PROFIT… I DONT THINK HE WILL EVER GET THOSE CREDITS BUT HE TRULY WAS

23. icon Says:

ENTERTAINDED? You sure you don’t publish urban fiction? Sorry, I couldn’t resist…

24. QDotSmith Says:

YEA IM SURE, MINOR TYPO, AT THE PLANTATION WIT THE BOSS SITTIN RIGHT NEXT TO ME

25. Shanti Says:

@ q dot

yeah i was surprised that i liked the book. i read it in a couple of hours also. i read as much fiction by black authors as i can but i don’t read the bullshit “bubblegum fiction” as i like to call it. so i can’t really get down with the “zane’s” and authors similar to her. teri woods isn’t the best writer but she can tell a good story.

26. icon Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:30 am
    YEA IM SURE, MINOR TYPO, AT THE PLANTATION WIT THE BOSS SITTIN RIGHT NEXT TO ME

^^^I know, I’m just giving you a hard time (no homo)

27. QDotSmith Says:

@ Shanti

i kinda wanna pick up the next book in the series, but i just cant see myself wasting that much time on a book of that level. i got to many other non-fiction situations to deal with

as far as zane goes, why read about it…i say live out an exotic story in real life…thats why i also write r&b songs…

to damn busy for fiction

28. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

wtf???? they will give anybody a bookdeal, bullshit

How can Pac not have a star on the Walk of Fame yet?

more bullshit, you would think that would be a given, for real, jay will fuk around and get one before Pac, fucking injustice i tell you

29. QDotSmith Says:

THE POWERS THAT BE DONT LIKE TUPAC!!!! IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE, REMEMBER HIS HISTORY

30. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

dame dash lost

31. QDotSmith Says:

Critics say he is a jack of all trades, master of none, and Dash himself admits now is crunch time to prove his diverse empire is worth its weight.

^^^hahaha lemme stop cuz im in the same situation

32. spotrusherz aka even caramel sundae is getting touched Says:

pac never wore a suit, that must be the reason

33. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

balllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

34. icon Says:

I haven’t read a good book in a minute…wifey swears by Zane, though…I can’t get down like that, because I know if I saw a dude reading Zane, I’d assume he was a homo or some shit

35. QDotSmith Says:

PAC’S ROOTS ARE WITH THE BLACK PANTHER… SIMPLE CONVERSATION WHY HE DOESNT HAVE ONE DONE

36. shes a fresh one! Says:

*left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

37. QDotSmith Says:

ZANE BOOKS ARE JUST BLACK TALES OF SEX AND THE CITY

38. QDotSmith Says:

@ SHES A FRESH ONE

TELL EM WHY YOU HATIN

39. icon Says:

Dame Dash kinda lost, but he won in some respects by amassing a fortune, with no discernable (sp?) talent—I mean, for real, for real, without the blatant exploitation of Jay-Z’s talent, we probably wouldn’t know who Dame is…maybe it goes both ways, though; would there be a Jay-Z w/o Dame? I remember last year, when Chris from YG said that Dame’s only talent is manipulating niggas who have talent.

40. the ghost Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:48 am

that in itself is a real talent, look at puff

41. icon Says:

*left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

^^^You are cordially invited to be my date at the Player Hater’s Ball, because I can’t stand him either—then again, I have a certain level of disdain for much of the South in general, particularly no talent clowns…lol

42. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

spotrusherz aka even caramel sundae is getting touched Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    pac never wore a suit, that must be the reason

definitely not true, but i see where you are going with the reasoning, my assumption is that you meant to imply that he never went with the suit mentality, not being literal as he never wore a suit, if so i agree

43. QDotSmith Says:

Dame’s only talent is manipulating niggas who have talent.

^THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

DAME KNOWS HOW TO TALK, BUT TO SOME EXTENT THAT IS A TALENT IN ITSELF…

44. shes a fresh one! Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:47 am
    @ SHES A FRESH ONE

TELL EM WHY YOU HATIN

Bwhaha. He’s irritatin. Plus I just seen that video with him and Pretty Ricky on accident and it pissed me off.

45. luis Says:

hey mr. king of all fags esGay…….i dont understand this BUT since you brag about working for xxl, then WHY is it that you have NOT posted up XXL DVD pictures up on this bullshit website? I thought you were on top of your game fagboy? Yo, as usual I HAVE TO HIT the scene ONCE AGAIn and help this fag esGay out with an EXCLUSIVE UPDATE…….ladies and gents, XXL DVD Magazine is on Sale as we speak. The indian dude managed to GIVE me a copy yesterday on my way to work…..i guess the moron thought it was some kind of promotion hahaha, and needless to say that shit is worth $9.95! I waited to see if this fag boy posted ANYTHING about it hence he is a fucking retard/slacker who claims to work for XXL HAS NOT……we dont believe you we need more people fag boy hahahaha! Oh BTW 50 and Hot ROD are on the cover…..NOW PAY ME MY 2 Dollars so that I can super size your girl’s lunch!!!!

46. Dame Dash Says:

I hear you mufuckas..

47. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

the ghost Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:50 am

September 8th, 2006 at 11:48 am

that in itself is a real talent, look at puff

very true, there might not be anyone better than puff, but 50 is approaching the same, i mean he had yayo actually thinking he was something other than the trash he is

48. shes a fresh one! Says:

^^ LoL. *accepts invitation* But yo…I’m from the South …Florida actually, and we dont breed ma’fuckas like him. Nope Nope Nope.

49. icon Says:

Dame Dash is a certified window licker…

50. QDotSmith Says:

Dame Dash….HAHAHAHAHA

51. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

i’m back bastaidz….let’s see whats on tha agenda 4 2day

ok nothin much so far…let me amp this bitch up and get it crunk for ya friday

52. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

shes a fresh one! Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 11:46 am
    *left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

I’M WITH YOU

53. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:50 am
    *left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

pitbull is alright, at least he isnt one of those idiots that go around screamin they are the greatest thing to ever grace the planet, it seems as if he is only having fun, when he goes on record as saying he is great then, i agree with you, but until this time, i can stand him, if nothing else

54. QDotSmith Says:

pitbull, who?

55. icon Says:

^^^I think I’ll give FL the benefit of the doubt, because y’all gave us Dead Prez, the Miami Heat, and Gloria Velez

56. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Dame Dash Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    I hear you mufuckas..

^^^^hear thiz bitch….click-click

57. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:55 am

^^^you forgot cool and dre

58. shes a fresh one! Says:

^^ and me.

^^ true.

59. QDotSmith Says:

i was born in tampa so i cant hate on florida but the rest of these southern”acts” is gettin nada from us, not even a dolla from us, well me atleast

60. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

shes a fresh one! Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:53 am

but you breed muthafuckas like rick ross and trick daddy, i would kick it with pitbull(n/h) before i even walked with those two clowns, i mean seriously

61. icon Says:

…oh yeah, and Trick Daddy…I consider myself to be a hip hop purist most of the time, but “In Da Wind”, and “I’m a Thug” were my shit..lol, then hang my head in shame

62. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

pitbull is not a rappers rapper, just like paul wall, lil jon,and others

get my drift?

63. icon Says:

Damn, QDOT quoted Sporty Thieves

64. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:59 am

I’M A THUG IS DEFINTELY A GUILTY PLEASURE, ITS ONE OF THOSE SONGS THATS SO IGNORANT ITS STRAIGHT COMICAL DEFINTELY MY JAM

65. QDotSmith Says:

pitbull is not a rappers rapper, just like paul wall, lil jon,and others

get my drift?

^^^ those doods is party have get loose get “CRUNK” rappers

66. icon Says:

^^ and me.

—How’d I ever leave out the most important export? (-;
    Hey, I like the way “important export” sounds

67. QDotSmith Says:

@icon

i was gonna see if anyone caught that

68. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

I fucking hate all reggeaton.

69. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 12:02 pm
    *left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

I fucking hate all reggeaton.

ITS NO LIE HE REALLY DOES, HE HATES REGGEATON ALMOST AS MUCH AS HE HATES JAY-Z OR ESKAY HATES NAS

70. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:02 pm
    *left field*

I fuckin hate Pitbull.

I fucking hate all reggeaton

^^^now you talkin nigga, i hated that bullshit so bad up top i wanted to slap every pr i came in contact wit

71. QDotSmith Says:

reggeaton…sigh

WOULD BE THE SHIT IF THEY STILL HAD PEOPLE DANCIN ON THE BEACH ON MTV

72. shes a fresh one! Says:

If nothin else, Trick is good for comedy and you cant deny that shit. Plus, he loves the kids. Rick Rawwws…well, I have no excuse for him.

lolol @ coldplay … but why?

73. icon Says:

I remember like back in 96, 97, this PR chick I was messing with tried to put me onto PR reggae…I was like, “this shit is garbage”…I think that was here revenge on me, for trying to put her onto go-go.

74. spotrusherz aka even caramel sundae is getting touched Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 11:50 am
    spotrusherz aka even caramel sundae is getting touched Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    pac never wore a suit, that must be the reason

^^ yeah that was my point.

75. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

yo anyone else think rae is the best out of the clan, at least technically. as far as content i’d probably go with ghost, but flow/rhyme pattern/voice/etc wise, rae is that dude.

76. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

gza got slick metaphors and smart ideas, but his delivery is mostly type dull

77. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:05 pm

78. QDotSmith Says:

ESKAY WHY YOU READIN BOUT JOC….YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU? DONT BE SCURRRRED, ITS JUST PUSSY – subliminal

79. icon Says:

Flawda also gave us 2LiveCrew, who revolutionized the concept of confusing heads into buying records based on the video, by combining garbage ass music with shaking asses and titties to distract niggas

80. QDotSmith Says:

go-go aint never gon die

81. icon Says:

go-go? go-go nigga? y’all ain’t buried that shit yet? go-go needs to go to hell

^^^Damn, nigga, I said ’96, ’97, not last week…Simmer down, nah

82. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:09 pm
    go-go aint never gon die

^^^i see, and neither will I (c)tupak aka makaveli

83. icon Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:09 pm
    go-go aint never gon die

^^^Not here in DC, but like I always say, its appeal is limited ouside of DC, MD, VA

84. QDotSmith Says:

as long as young old heads keep throwin on doin the butt, go-go wont die lol…thats gogo in the early days though

85. QDotSmith Says:

truthfully i would want it goin outside of the dc area…that keeps is special u know?

86. shes a fresh one! Says:

I like go-go =x

87. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:11 pm
    QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:09 pm
    go-go aint never gon die

^^^^question…? iz there any good pussy up in dc? i know every nigga ain’t hitten his boy dook shoot

88. shes a fresh one! Says:

*beats feet*

89. Foekist Says:

>>^^^^^ go-go? go-go nigga? y’all ain’t buried that shit yet? go-go needs to go to hell

Cosignature. That shit is SUPAH WACK

90. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:12 pm

^^^ you need your very own comedy show for sayin some shit like doin tha butt!!

*sexy,sexy!* lol

91. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

as far as club music goes, reggaeton > crunk, snap, hyphy, go-go, and all that other crap

92. the landLord Says:

spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:07 pm
    —————————-

….co-sign….

93. QDotSmith Says:

@Foekist

go-gos just somethin thats in your blood, if you aint grow up around it you just cant appreciate it for what it is….

lemme find out niggas cant get down wit real music, with live bands…stay lovin only that computer synthesized shit

see thats what wrong wit yall kids today(C) in steve harveys voice

94. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

aye y’all niggas remeber this? on the song he use to say,

“ain’t nothin wrong, if you wanna do tha butt all night long”!

faggot nigga! still gives me tha shivers till this day

brown Rover look like Poke & Beans

96. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:16 pm

^^^don’t front nigga you know and i know you get ya crunk on

*snaps fingers and leans wit it*

97. shes a fresh one! Says:

^^ maybe i just really really hate reggaeton…but I’d rather hear snap than that damn shit!

98. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:18 pm
    brown Rover look like Poke & Beans

^^^es, what up fool! you ain’t hollad at ya boy since you got all big time and shit! don’t make me come back up top and rob that rich azz

99. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

i ahve always said meth because of his completeness, but he cant make a complete album so yeah i would have to say rae or ghost its a toss up ghost i guess is most consistent, cause rae second album was definitely a drop off from cuban links

100. QDotSmith Says:

life iz trama and life iz drama…i’m just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:18 pm
    aye y’all niggas remeber this? on the song he use to say,

“ain’t nothin wrong, if you wanna do tha butt all night long”!

faggot nigga! still gives me tha shivers till this day

^you got comprehension problems…obviously while you was listening to this song you was huggin a wall by yourself, cuz this song is meant for you to grab a honey wit a fat ass and ride that shit… just the fact that you thought about it like that put you in question…

101. Foekist Says:

>>brown Rover look like Poke & Beans

102. Foekist Says:

>>“ain’t nothin wrong, if you wanna do tha butt all night long”!

faggot nigga! still gives me tha shivers till this day

Oh my gawd. You gotta be kidding me.

103. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

life iz trama and life iz drama…i’m just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 12:20 pm
    spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:16 pm

^^^don’t front nigga you know and i know you get ya crunk on

*snaps fingers and leans wit it*

^^ yeah after 5 red stripes maybe

104. icon Says:

Go-go is just part of the soundscape here in DC…like house music in Chi, techno in B-more…it’s just how we do, no excuses, no explanations, because we don’t expect you to understand, or care if you do…Go-go is limited, because it’s mainly alot of covers and interpolations of hit songs by R&B and Rap artists

And Beast, you can play if you want to, but if you were alive in ’88, and you didn’t like that afforementioned EU joint off of School Daze, you were in the minority…and, if you don’t recall, that joint was perfect for the time it came out, when chicks were rocking bike shorts and shit…Da Butt is on par with Chuck Brown’s “Bustin’ Loose” as a go-go anthem

105. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:23 pm
    life iz trama and life iz drama…i’m just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:18 pm
    aye y’all niggas remeber this? on the song he use to say,

“ain’t nothin wrong, if you wanna do tha butt all night long”!

faggot nigga! still gives me tha shivers till this day

^^^ only question is ….is why did that lame shit hit tha airwaves and why did spike lee direct tha video?

fyi= we slow grinded fat azz back in tha day (C)teddy p and al green

106. icon Says:

^^^You got us fucked up with capri-More

107. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Foekist Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:25 pm
    >>“ain’t nothin wrong, if you wanna do tha butt all night long”!

faggot nigga! still gives me tha shivers till this day

Oh my gawd. You gotta be kidding me.

^^^ see what i’m sayin? i remeber niggas use to get they shit stomped out at a party if you danced to that

108. shes a fresh one! Says:

New Jack City is on.

Peace Nahrighters.

109. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

that’s a dope flick

110. icon Says:

shes a fresh one! Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:28 pm
    New Jack City is on.

Peace Nahrighters.

^^^See, Beast, you scared the only chick on the board off, talking about faggots and shit…lol

111. Foekist Says:

>>New Jack City is on.

The funniest part of that movie is when they find out Pookie (Chris Rock) was wired and he looks down at the camera crying and says something like, “You gotta help me, I’m gonna DIE!”

112. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

YO CHECK OUT THE KATRINA CLAP VIDEO

Edit: Biggs, tinyurl is your friend.

eskay AKA The Boss

113. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

And Beast, you can play if you want to, but if you were alive in ‘88, and you didn’t like that afforementioned EU joint off of School Daze, you were in the minority…and, if you don’t recall, that joint was perfect for the time it came out, when chicks were rocking bike shorts and shit…Da Butt is on par with Chuck Brown’s “Bustin’ Loose” as a go-go anthem

^^ its all good my big playa, i’m just bustin ya balls and shit. 88″ was a good year and the music fit tha summer. we all had fun until tha killins started.tha last of tha good years.

114. iLL Change Says:

whaddup

115. icon Says:

New Jack City is on.

116. icon Says:

^^^88 was definitely a good year- that’s when my moustache started coming in and shit..

117. Foekist Says:

>>^^The “prom queen” scene comes close, so does Christopher Williams getting carried by Nino

Or how player Nino was to be discussin business with the Mafia while eating a banana. That scene was so gangsta that they had to use the banana scene in “Belly”. nhjic

118. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

^^^You got us fucked up with capri-More

^^^ oh hell naw!! haha somebody, anybody,everybody scream!!!!!!

*if you from tha B you better man up and stand up and rep ya city*

119. icon Says:

“Cancel this bitch, I’ll buy another one”…

120. Waterman Says:

Wow, eskay, Damon Dash is planning a clothing line called CEO? Thank God I have you to flow me that news….

three months after New York mag told us.

You can go back to scanning youtube now.

121. the landLord Says:

“….AM I MY BROTHER’S KEEPER?!?!>>>AM I MY BROTHER’S KEEPER?!?….C.M.B !!!. …..C.M.B !!!!…..”

122. icon Says:

lol@ beast instigating beef…throwing chairs and shit

123. the landLord Says:

“…Keisha ?…gone….the Duh-Duh man ?….gone….”

124. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

You can go back to scanning youtube now

^^^ niggas shouldn’t be hot anymore after that nigga dropped all that ice on es.

*blows on fingers cuz tha tips are frozen*

>>Wow, eskay, Damon Dash is planning a clothing line called CEO? Thank God I have you to flow me that news…

thanks smartasss. FYI – you probably got that New York Metro link from me.

smh @ people expecting me to remember every little detail from a 7 page article on Dame’s meaningless life.

126. icon Says:

“Rock a bye, baby”…that chick was gangsta…

127. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

haha it’s funny how its some dudes steady reading every update, never commenting shit, and just waiting for somethign to be posted that they already heard/read/seen somewhere then they come out of the woodwork and be all like “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING ON A PUBLIC BLOG THAT I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT!!”

128. the landLord Says:

“….Nino Brown your soul is required in HELL !!!!….”

129. QDotSmith Says:

damn there are def some older heads in here…i was only 3 that summer but my moms was young and used to club hop so she always had me on some new shit as a young buck…i get down wit the teddy p now tho, im more of a jazz head for real…but i love some minnie rip, curtis mayfield i be diggin the funk to…this hip hop shit is more of a hobby now to much bullshit to be a lifestyle

130. icon Says:

^^^I’mma hold you to it, since you called me out on being late with the Nore story…ha ha

131. CCR Says:

I glanced and thought I saw a “Cool C” book deal, that would be way better.

132. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

i absolutly LOVE IT!! see i told y’all nigga i was gone get it crunk in here. when i entered niggas was talkin about books and shit.

*tha master of ceremonies in truest and rawest form*

i love this game (c)nba

133. She's So Real Says:

Where are all of the NR regs at?

>>I guess most rappers fictitiously kill about 4 niggas a verse. I ain’t mad at him switchin the game up a lil bit by driving 4 fictitious vehicles per verse.

yeah seriously. Shanti wasn’t lying about the car color comparisons. he’s like Game with the name dropping with that shit.

“lima bean 6”

yeah tell me about it spotrusherz.

Beasty what up my nig!?

136. icon Says:

I push mayonnaise colored benzes, I call ’em miracle whips

137. the landLord Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:39 pm
    “Rock a bye, baby”…that chick was gangsta…

————————–

…word….the “other” Vanessa Williams….good actress too…in real life she grew up to play “Maxine”, the good sister in the “Soul Food” series on showtime…

138. QDotSmith Says:

I push mayonnaise colored benzes, I call ‘em miracle whips

^best line kanye ever wrote

Red, black, and white Chevy now I’m ridin’ Deion

>>best line kanye ever wrote

might just be

141. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

nothin much king es…just fuckin wit tha fam until i can get some elixers in my alkoholik azz. congrats young buck (no pun intended)

142. icon Says:

I push mayonnaise colored benzes, I call ‘em miracle whips

^best line kanye ever wrote

***More like, “Best line Rhymefest didn’t get credit for”, I’m sure

143. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 12:31 pm
    YO CHECK OUT THE KATRINA CLAP VIDEO

Edit: Biggs, tinyurl is your friend.

eskay AKA The Boss

SHIT ACT LIKE I EVEN KNOW WHAT TINYURL IS, HAVENT YOU CAUGHT ON YET I’M ONE COMPUTER ILLITRATE MOTHERFUCKER

144. Dame Dash Says:

I should even tell you fags this, but they got the new 50 shit on datpiff..

145. icon Says:

Kanye thinks his best line is some shit about having Kobe beef like Shaquille

146. Dame Dash Says:

^shouldnt

147. iLL Change Says:

this news is boring. you know it when people in here talkin’ about books.

148. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

^^me too? thats why i work at big daddies sloppy joe hut

*i keep tha shits and farts*

>>I should even tell you fags this, but they got the new 50 shit on datpiff..

you late son, check the 50 and Puff post.

Biggs tinyurl shortens them long ass links you nuccas be loving to post that fuck up the page.

listen up, it’s very simple

go to tinyurl.com

copy and paste the long link (you still wit me?)

click make tinyurl

wha-la! you have a nice short link to post and eskay stays happy

The End.

150. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

She’s So Real Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 12:42 pm
    Where are all of the NR regs at?

I’M RIGHT HERE BUT BUSY ACTUALLY WORKING TODAY BUT IT DOES SEEM LIKE WE ARE MISSING ALOT OF THE REGS TODAY

151. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

“Rock a bye, baby”…that chick was gangsta

A cat told me that his apartment building is turning in to the carter. He said they got 10 aptartments per floor they people slang out of. There are 8 floors. 80 units!The poe poe dont have the man power to stop it. Cass Coredore for all my uptown niggas. Beast know about that.

152. QDotSmith Says:

Dame Dash shut up…i dont care about 50’s new shit, 50’s new shit sound like he a new rapper, and new rappers are just new rappers

153. icon Says:

iLL Change Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:48 pm
    this news is boring. you know it when people in here talkin’ about books.

***Books are important, ill…I mean, I got a sneaking suspicion half of the niggas who don’t write their rhymes down these days do so, not because they wanna emulate Big and Jay, but because they’re fucking illiterate

>>Cass Coredore

^yeah, you can spell

155. icon Says:

Damn, now I know, and knowing is half the battle….now I can stop fucking up Eskay’s Feng Shui with long ass urls…

156. iLL Change Says:

She’s So Real Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 12:42 pm
    Where are all of the NR regs at?

broadcasting live from the computer lab

157. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:36 pm
    “Cancel this bitch, I’ll buy another one”…

hands down most gangsterish (yeah i know it aint a word, but it should be) shit ever said

158. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:50 pm
    “Rock a bye, baby”…that chick was gangsta

funny thing is cass area was where alot of smart ppl came from..

boy i tell you! detroit better get they shit 2gether or it won’t be nothin left standin.

159. Dame Dash Says:

I am muthafuckin Dame Dash, the ultimate hustler.. Show some respect, I built the roc!! Ask Jay.. Im here to put you haters in check..

160. QDotSmith Says:

anyway…

161. iLL Change Says:

i’m out. cathc y’all at 3. peace

162. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Dame Dash Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 12:48 pm
    I should even tell you fags this, but they got the new 50 shit on datpiff..

THATS GREAT ITS ON ONE OF THE OLD POSTS ON HERE AND I STILL DIDNT CARE

September 8th, 2006 at 12:50 pm
    >>I should even tell you fags this, but they got the new 50 shit on datpiff..

you late son, check the 50 and Puff post.

listen up, it’s very simple

go to tinyurl.com

copy and paste the long link (you still wit me?)

click make tinyurl

wha-la! you have a nice short link to post and eskay stays happy

The End.

O I SEE THANK YOU ESKAY FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT ( I MIGHT STILL BE TO DAMN LAZY TO BE DOING THAT SHIT BUT I’LL SEE IF I CAN DO THAT FOR MR. AWARD WINNER )

163. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:54 pm

September 8th, 2006 at 12:36 pm
    “Cancel this bitch, I’ll buy another one”…

dead wrong my young lad…”i gave him a offer he couldn’t refuse”(c) the godfather aka….my mentor

164. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

i got a new record in the mail today

165. icon Says:

Contender for the least gangsterish movie quote “Lemme get some links with them grits, I’m hungry then a mother fucka”, from Menace

166. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:58 pm
    i got a new record in the mail today

^^oh goodie!!! please share ok?
    *nerd*

for example Biggs:

168. icon Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:58 pm
    i got a new record in the mail today

***I got a letter from the government, the other day, I opened it, read it, and said they were suckas

169. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

life iz trama and life iz drama…i’m just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:57 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 12:54 pm

September 8th, 2006 at 12:36 pm
    “Cancel this bitch, I’ll buy another one”…

forgot about that one, but it is a lot less suttle, but defintiely is real thorough

170. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

^ lol

171. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

@ joe budden’s tentative album cover

172. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:01 pm
    for example Biggs:

GOOD ONE, IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT THE ALBUM COVER WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN IT FINALLY DROPS

^ yeah pretty much

174. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

HEY ESKAY CANT YOU USE YOUR NEW FOUND POWERS AS AN AWRD WINNING BLOGGER TO TELL JAY TO PUT THAT BUDDENS ALBUM OUT ALREADY ?

175. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

KABUL, Afghanistan – A suicide car bomber struck a convoy of U.S. military vehicles Friday in downtown Kabul, killing at least 16 people, including two American soldiers, and wounding 29 others. It was the Afghan capital’s deadliest suicide attack since the Taliban’s 2001 ouster

^^see what all you good citizens out there working hard at ya desk pay for? fuck america. i’m going wherever tha next shuttle is going. peace out niggas, i’ll send you a moon rock

176. icon Says:

@ Budden’s album cover- that’s how we’ll all be looking by the time that shit drops

177. QDotSmith Says:

****i got a letter in the mail yesterday frow eskay…it was just a notification of his recent success. had a picture of him cheesin holdin a trophy, in a penguin suit with his mom standin next to him****

178. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

QDotSmith Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:08 pm

>>> i smell blood in tha water, oh wait my bad thats just tha crocidile hunter..

*looks at all tha hearts he has broken for sayin some shit like that*

179. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

Nope. They still shut it down every hour or so. The heat had these loose brauds goin ape down there

180. QDotSmith Says:

“dont worry mate he wont bite” – in crocodile hunters voice

181. Foekist Says:

>>*aye you been out to belle isle this summer? can a nigga still go out there without getting throw off?*

Man niggas be wildin out there. You go down the strip, stuck in traffic mufuckas actin crazy and unruly, I don’t fugg with the aisle too tuff. Not my type of crowd B

182. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

QDotSmith Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:12 pm
    “dont worry mate he wont bite” – in crocodile hunters voice

CRIKEY !!!

183. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

$$$$===it ain’t nothin like a detroit bitch. might kill ya ass,sale ya work,have ya kids, go to tha joint 4 ya, them hoes put in work

184. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

oh wait my bad thats just tha crocidile hunter..

185. icon Says:

Damn, Es, the Black Blog Awards prizes are bootleg as shit- first place was like a right Air Force One and a swig of Henny…who was in charge of that shit, Dame Dash?

On the real, though…it looks like you were the only one to pull down two trophys, so congrats

186. QDotSmith Says:

___________________________

^ yup theres the line right there i think i just crossed it

I predict Buddens will leave Def Jam before the Growth drops.

188. hip hop cops Says:

WE DIP IT

>>WE DIP IT

yes we do.

190. icon Says:

I though Croc Hunter was invincible…kinda like 2Pac with those 5 shots…

191. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Foekist Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:13 pm

>>On the real, though…it looks like you were the only one to pull down two
    trophys, so congrats

nah, Humanity Critic and YBF did too I think.

193. Foekist Says:

>>why was everybody so supprised he was dead? the cat restled dinosaurs for a living. When they said he ws dead I just knew it was from a giant gator or a kangaroo kicked his ass to def

6 Million ways to die, so I chose, made it 6 Million and one ((c)Redman) a STINGRAY TAIL IN THE HEART?

194. icon Says:

I didn’t know D-Nice had a blog…now I forgot that he has a blog…

195. Foekist Says:

>>@foe mine either playa, when i was up there 4 years ago i had to ride in a convoy 13 cars deep. i was in the lead car,me and my man wit tha fully auto hole puncher

Poeleese be nowhere in sight neither. They b out there trying to holla at beaches like the rest of us.

196. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:15 pm
    I predict Buddens will leave Def Jam before the Growth drops.

JUST A PREDICTION ? YOU HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SPECIFIC ABOUT IT RIGHT ITS JUST A GUESS, CAUSE I COULD DEFINTELY SEE IT, AND I’M SURE IF THEY WOULD LET HIM OUT OF THE CONTRACT HE WOULD LEAVE RIGHT NOW BUT SHIT JUST GIVE ME MOOD MUSIC 3 AND I’LL BE HAPPY FOR NOW

197. icon Says:

Croc Hunter was like the second person or some shit to die from a stingray, ever…that makes me think of that line in Half Baked, “I ain’t gonna be the first nigga ever to die from a crossbow”

198. dayne Says:

DAME DASH IS ACTUALLY WORTH $200 MILLION DOLLLARS NOT $50 MILLION LIKE THE ARTICLE SAID.

199. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

^^^ the irony of the whole shit is that tha stingray is only responsible for 1 death a year in the whole world. its called the pussycat of the sea. big badazz steve irwin gets killed by the bitch.

*he’s the 1 death of the year,ain’t life a bitch?*

200. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:14 pm

^^i didnt wanna seem like the hater and say it. sometimes nothin is better than somethin. dont get me wrong its cool es got somethin for all of his jay dickri..i mean hard work.

201. Temp Agency aka Baby Face Pimpin Says:

# icon Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:20 pm

he was actually like the 17th in 10 yrs..

202. Foekist Says:

Damn. I just got dissed by ANOTHER one of my side brauds. I guess they can tell when you gettin serious about a main chick. Cancel these beaches, I’ll buy some more, next week when I get paid.

203. icon Says:

The far out odds of some fucked up shit happening don’t matter when it happens to you….

204. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:17 pm

YEAH THATS DEFINTELY WAY 6 MILLION AND 2 CAUSE I KNOW EVEN REDMAN’S SMOKED OUT ASS DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT.

HOW LONG YOU GUYS THINK UNTIL THE SHITS ON THE INTERNET, THEY HAVE THE WHOLE THING ON TAPE ( INCLUDING HIM PULLING THE BARB OUT OF HIS CHEST BEFORE HE DIED ) THEY AUSTRALIAN PO HAVE IT NOW BUT ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT GETS OUT

205. Temp Agency aka Baby Face Pimpin Says:

yo i dont know why but i find this dude amusing..

maybe cuz i could relate

206. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

*searched youtube for croc tape*

207. QDotSmith Says:

poor some to the ground for the craziest mu’fucka on tv… he had heart::sniffles:: the kid had heart

208. icon Says:

Foekist Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:21 pm

^^^Damn, Diddy got thugs on salary, Foe got broads on layaway

209. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

^^^soon as goggle buy it underground

210. icon Says:

*only wants to see the Croc Hunter tape to find out if he yelled out “Crikey!”*

211. Foekist Says:

>>^^^Damn, Diddy got thugs on salary, Foe got broads on layaway

Ya KNOW?! fuk….

212. icon Says:

Damn, I guess they got a new clip for “Faces of Death”

213. Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:

LOL ya niggaz grimey

>>JUST A PREDICTION ? YOU HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SPECIFIC ABOUT IT RIGHT ITS JUST A GUESS

nah, I haven’t heard anything, just speculation.

215. Foekist Says:

Why izzit that white people seem to have no regard for the fact that there’s other people in the bathroom. They go in the stall and just “let ‘er rip” with no conscience. Sheesh. Nasty fukkaz.

216. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Damn, I guess they got a new clip for “Faces of Death”

^^^thats my shit nigga!! you seen tha knock off joint? traces of death. even worse. not for tha weak hearted or soft of stomach.

*scolds self for scaring tha lil kiddies, niggas won’t be able to beat they meat and go str8 to sleep later*

Misa looking pretty good in this pic

218. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

she aiight…. look drunk and toe back

219. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

did yall see gnarls barkleys rider?

tiny tiny url yall

220. icon Says:

***Nah, I haven’t…yet….the part in “Faces”, where old boy tries to bungee jump off a 7 story building with a bungee cord that’s like 5 feet too long or some shit is classic…lol

>>tiny tiny url yall

good man. damn lemme find out gnarls be wilin backstage

222. Shanti Says:

222

223. icon Says:

Misa looking pretty good in this pic

***True, true—Kimora looks like Rita Repulsa from Power Rangers, though

224. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Shanti Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:37 pm
    222

^^what that mean? time you gettin off or tha first 3 to tha 7

thats your number huh Shanti?

226. Foekist Says:

>>222

Lemme find out you just got done bangin Rick Ross.

227. Shanti Says:

my birthday

anywhoo, I’m thinking about posting the pics from the Rocawear lingerie launch. here’s a sample, what do you guys think?

229. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

now it’s all about the stingrays, you animals wild, 5 crocs couldn’t drop me i took it and smiled

my girl got a girlfriend

231. Shanti Says:

Lemme find out you just got done bangin Rick Ross.

^^^eeeeeewwwww. gross.

232. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

you a pisceas too? no wonder i been wanna dump dick eveytime i see ya name pop up! lol

233. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:17 pm

THATS WHAT I FIGURED, BUT ITS STILL A SAFE BET

234. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

235. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^ IGNORE LAST POST I MEANT

September 8th, 2006 at 1:26 pm

nah, I haven’t heard anything, just speculation.

THATS WHAT I FIGURED, BUT ITS STILL A SAFE BET

236. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

^^all in favor say aye..AYE
    all against say nay..drugdealer: HAAAY..i mean NAAAY

237. Foekist Says:

>>^^^eeeeeewwwww. gross.

Stop frontin. YOu know you just left room 222.

238. icon Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:40 pm

****Ummmm…yeah!

>>not sure if im gonna click on that link im at work and i got this shorty eyin me right behind me

yeah, don’t do it

240. Shanti Says:

^^LOL!!! when is your birthday beast?

241. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:40 pm

^^^all them bitches can get tha steely dan

242. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Shanti Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:42 pm

^^LOL!!! when is your birthday beast?

^^2-20, i’m on tha cusp= why a nigga a BEAST

243. Shanti Says:

244. Foekist Says:

I can’t recall being this got dam lazy in a long time. It still ain’t 5 oclock yet?

i don’t think I’m gonna do a post about it, but I’ll bless ya’ll with some more pics, hold up.

246. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

yeah, don’t do it

^^^a necro song just came up on the radio i think i’m fucked either way

>>every time i hear/read the phrase “dump dick” it cracks me up. i think its because i find that song “dump that dick in that hoe” incredibly funny. stupid but funny.

I don’t think I ever heard that song or phrase but…

*adds to vocab*

248. Shanti Says:

oh ok. you a february pisces like me. we are the best. march pisces be kinda out there.

249. Foekist Says:

Hey y’all ya boy’s B Day is next Friday. I’m expecting digi-blunts from all yall, just lettin you know.

250. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:45 pm

yeah, don’t do it

^^^a necro song just came up on the radio i think i’m fucked either way

I NEED DRUGS

251. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Shanti Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:46 pm

^^you ain’t lying babygirl,my grandmother raised me with my 2 sistaz and all was march and all 3 hoes CRAZY!

252. Foekist Says:

Eskay,
    How that Mef cd sound?

253. Foekist Says:

Ty, you heard it?

254. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:46 pm

I don’t think I ever heard that song or phrase but…

*adds to vocab*

^^i spit it so much mothafuckaz think i invented it, whenever i say around ppl they fall out laughin, niggaz and chicks

255. icon Says:

^^^My fam is like that…me, my little brother, and like 3 of my cousins were born in November…all Scorpios…wifey’s b-day is in Nov, too, but she’s a Sagittarius

256. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

the lyrics are way worse than that i need drugs song (which is hilarious btw)… here you go

*NSFW*

‘Bitches break niggas after that we fuck they girlfriend’

258. icon Says:

Damn, Daz got a new CD out?

259. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Foekist Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:47 pm

260. Foekist Says:

>>^^i’m gone pour henny down tha cpu for ya b-day just like tha comcast commercial

LOL-Man you are a comedian

>>Damn, Daz got a new CD out?

yeah it leaked too. i passed on it.

262. icon Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:54 pm
    >>Damn, Daz got a new CD out?

yeah it leaked too. i passed on it.

***Not a good sign, I’ll just pretend it never came out, like the last DPG joint (which supposedly wasn’t half bad)

263. SF Says:

ima change the subject up completely and call out CNN on their misinformation.

“With Jay-Z’s first album, “Reasonable Doubt,” quickly selling a million copies, the Jay-Z and Dash empire was well on its way to global success”

this is incorrect, “Reasonable Doubt” only passed the platinum mark in early 2002, off the buzz of Blueprint.. It sold Gold at the end of ’96.

264. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Steps into nahright/40 club…*realizes he’s late…runs 2 preliminary laps around the bar*

See’s eskay, Plug and Jayz sitting in VIP dressed like 2 Belushi Bros…sends them a bottle of Cristal..

See’s Jim Jones and Game, Beastnigga, joe buddens coldplay dressed in all red, in the corner looking at women but not approaching any..sends them a bottle of Hypnotiq with a note “What that blue be like?”

Notices she’s a fresh and shanti at the bar looking parched..sends her a FIJI water.

Sees Nas, Lupe, icon, billz, foekist on the dance floor doin the 2 step with like 30 women doin the chicken noodle soup dance around them…sends them a bottle of non alcoholic alcohol.

Sees filthytunes on stage..sends him a ghostwriter..*LITES BLUNT…RAISES HIS GLASS*

S A L U D

Sup people?..OK What I miss? Should I scroll comments from the top or from bottom? or at all?..whats with this astrology chat?

that is very true SF. good catch. I kinda just skim those mainstream media hip hop ‘features’ anyway

266. Foekist Says:

Eskay how is that Meth cd?

267. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:49 pm
    Ty, you heard it?

YEAH I FUCKS WITH IT, PRODUCTION COULD BE MUCH BETTER BUT OVERALL I THINK ITS WORTH A BUY, BETTER THAN ANY OF HIS OTHER CD’S

>>Eskay how is that Meth cd?

I’ve only skimmed it, but it sounds decent. I don’t wanna form an opinion until I’ve properly studied it.

>>>>Eskay how is that Meth cd?

270. icon Says:

Meth’s CD is aiight…definitely worth the 10 bucks I spent on it…it kinda reminds me of the Blackout CD, without Red’s parts, more than any other solo Meth CD

271. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:56 pm

S A L U D

^^^mag-motherfuckin-nificent!!! that nigga got a helluv a imagination!! quit ya job 2day, you hear me? get ya azz out to h-wood and get some real doe!

*soon you get on send for me*

*sends Cristal back to Son of Ether*

don’t you know that shit is banned up in here boy?

*high fives Jay*

*pushes Kelis’ head back under the table*

274. icon Says:

***Damn, I guess the ether really did fuck with his soul, because he’s been MIA like Dwayne Wade since it happened

275. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:57 pm
    Foekist Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:49 pm
    Ty, you heard it?

better than tha legendary TICAL? by tha way what up big dope nose ty?

276. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:00 pm
    *sends Cristal back to Son of Ether*

don’t you know that shit is banned up in here boy?

*high fives Jay*

I’M NOT EVEN PLAYING, YOU JUST SENT ME STRAIGHT OUT MY CHAIR ON TO THE FLOOR WITH THE HIGH FIVE, STRAIGHT CLASSIC HOMIE

277. Foekist Says:

>>guy, fucking download it and listen to it and stop wasting everybody’s time and valuable thread space.

Man shutcho bitchass up.

278. Foekist Says:

SIMON.

279. the landLord Says:

….i hate skinny bitches…(c) monique….

280. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:00 pm
    *pushes Kelis’ head back under the table*

^^i know it’s dark in there and shit and you and jay been drinkin and phiffin all night, make sure that ain’t luis dressed up nigga

>>Man shutcho bitchass up

fucking guy, asking for album reviews in 2006, the year of broadband and rapidshare. step your game up.

282. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

life iz trama and life iz drama…i’m just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 2:01 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:57 pm
    Foekist Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 1:49 pm
    Ty, you heard it?

better than tha legendary TICAL? by tha way what up big dope nose ty?

WHATS GOOD BEAST

IF BY LEGENDARY YOU MEAN DISAPPOINTING AS A MOTHERFUCKER THAN YEAH ITS BETTER THAN TICAL

September 8th, 2006 at 2:00 pm
    *pushes Kelis’ head back under the table*

RIGHT BACK ON THE FLOOR

283. Son_Of_Ether Says:

hahhaa yo simon is that you in the middle? where was this party at? NY women been looking grey lately…miami and cali chicks be glowing..radiantly…the one you got your arms on is fine tho..Id put her in the figure 4 leg lock..I wish HOV could get Rihanna in some lingirie..That lil bobble head doll chick is moving up the depth charts.

FYI – Filthytunes has in fact been on here, just under an assumed name.

I’ll let you tell it.

285. icon Says:

Yo, I’m kinda psyched that I’mma be seeing Chris Tucker in concert this Sunday, but I’m kinda blown because I just found out that he stopped cussing, and that the concert is gonna overlap the Wire season premiere..I guess there’s always TiVo

286. the landLord Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    FYI – Filthytunes has in fact been on here, just under an assumed name.

I’ll let you tell it.

———————-

….cifty fent ….

287. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    FYI – Filthytunes has in fact been on here, just under an assumed name.

I’ll let you tell it.

O WORD HE IS CREEPING AROUND UNDERCOVER STEEZ ?

288. shes a fresh one! Says:

” in the 06 may-b … we turn hos into ladies, give em a shot in the ass an then its all gravy ”

Wahhhh

>>….cifty fent ….

^give that man a cigar

290. icon Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    FYI – Filthytunes has in fact been on here, just under an assumed name.

I’ll let you tell it.

Word?

***In Patrick from SpongeBob voice…”Urrr….is it Icon?”

291. shes a fresh one! Says:

or some shit like that

292. Foekist Says:

I hope Filthy does a good job with the new alias, he’ll be toast if he’s found out. Nigga got ethered and changed his name. Wow.

>>the one you got your arms on is fine tho..

lmao

294. Shanti Says:

cifty fent is filthytunes?

i don’t see anyone’s purpose is changing screen names and really trying to get away with it. they know eskay knows who they are.

295. Son_Of_Ether Says:

lmaoooo at yall responses..yall some funny computer cats..lol kelis under the table..I think she’d love it too..something about kells..she prolly got a girlfriend.

>>I just found out that he stopped cussing,

where’ve you been for the last 7 years or so?

297. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:04 pm

OR ON DEMAND YOU CAN WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON RIGHT NOW, YUP THIS VERY SECOND ALL YOU NEED IS HBO ON DEMAND ( 4.95$ ) A MONTH ITS WORTH IT FOR EARLY WIRE ONLY ( NOT TO MENTION DEF COMEDY JAM ALLTHOUGH THE FIRST ONE WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTING, MIKE EPSS USING RECYCLED JOKES FROM HIS HBO SPECIAL THAT WAS SOME BULLSHIT BUT WHATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER

298. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    FYI – Filthytunes has in fact been on here, just under an assumed name.

I’ll let you tell it.

^^that makes me feel like tha gov iz watchin, rapper/agent (c)50
    whats next rapper/ceo…can all this be true? smh

Nas’ girl got a girlfriend

300. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*pushes Kelis’ head back under the table*

^easy eskay, …. easy

301. icon Says:

Shanti Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    cifty fent is filthytunes?

***Es is uncanny with that…he blew (no homo) my “Eskay 2, Electric Boogaloo” cover within seconds

>>easy eskay, …. easy

^uh oh, somebody’s Lil Homey-dar went off

303. icon Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    >>I just found out that he stopped cussing,

where’ve you been for the last 7 years or so?

—Watching Friday and getting toe up…lol

305. Son_Of_Ether Says:

lol at feeling like you got so ethered online that you change names..that’s some lame azz shit if i ever seen it..how can you get your emotions crushed online?..PWAHAHAHAHA..man I can see the nigga by the POMPANO RIVER BRIDGE threatening to jump..with a nahright diss tape in his pocket…

“wait how am I supposed to get this out?”(c)eminem as stan

306. hip hop cops Says:

>>did ya’ll see the Carmen Bryan vid over at XXL? thats the first real good look I’ve ever gotten of her

why did nas have sex with her?

307. Shanti Says:

carmen bryant looks like an older mix between lauren london and meagan good

308. icon Says:

She must have the ill na na, because her looks are average, at best…Jay and Nas had access to much better, yet she had em both sprung…although Jay’s motivation was undoubtedly more spite-related.

309. Shanti Says:

^^LOL

310. the landLord Says:

….eskay in the middle….axe somebody….(c) Eskay….

311. life iz trama and life iz drama...i'm just MOTHERFUCKIN BEASTNIGGA Says:

gotta go niggas, got bitchez to do and thingz 2 see.stay up…one

312. Foekist Says:

313. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Carmen when lil homie and big homie was smashin= 22ish

Carmen now broke and relyin on Jay to give Nas money to give to her=33ish?

How old is Destiny? like 13?

“fuck them pictures of your ugly daughter/I go to board in 6 months my nigga..send a money order”(c)mega

314. KonishiwaBitches Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 1:51 pm
    *NSFW*

‘Bitches break niggas after that we fuck they girlfriend’

——————————————————
    i guess *NSFW* is some sort of warning for niggas at work coz i just open that up wit this HR girl at my desk thank god she mad cool..

>>LF: I just got an email from a client named Sharon Sackrider, I like calling her just to hear her say her own name. Hilarious. Almost as bad as being named Simon.

ha ha…what a classic name. I used to have a few of those at my job, but the names escape me right now.

but the best was hearing Bush say Djibouti on TV the other day.

>>“fuck them pictures of your ugly daughter/I go to board in 6 months my nigga..send a money order”

ouch….say word mega said that…

317. the landLord Says:

…Carmen Bryant looks like Regina Hall also….

318. icon Says:

ouch….say word mega said that…

^^^That’s not as bad as the “bustin’ nuts on your baby’s carseat” line from Super Ugly

319. Son_Of_Ether Says:

yea I aint even gon front like I know which song it is or what album..blame it on the weed..but its from when him and Nas had their very first beef…he never said nas name out but thats when nas was all about destiny..mega dropped the subliminal ether.

320. Son_Of_Ether Says:

Carmen=looks like she’s reaching..she should just fall back..both these niggas got new women and probably the same disgust for this broad..I mean now in 06 who really gives a fuck about who/what/when/where they baby mommas?

Raekwon f/ Joi “Believe In”

322. KonishiwaBitches Says:

the brod tryng to get paid….

50 arrested on 34th St. in the Lambo?

I don’t know, you tell me…more as it develops.

324. Son_Of_Ether Says:

prolly cited him for failure to obey a superior..or as we know it..failing to obey an officer/disorderly conduct…

325. QDotSmith Says:

they prolly stopped him cuz they seen a nigga in a lambo

326. icon Says:

He probably charged them like the Rhino from Spider-man, in a roid rage

327. icon Says:

Damn, there’s a 34th St in Connecticut, too, huh?

328. icon Says:

what you got, Esk, some kind of hip hop police radio?

329. Son_Of_Ether Says:

hhahah icon…did the freestyle about his arrest leak yet?

330. QDotSmith Says:

@son of ether

nah but i heard his shit talkin about not payin the fines is out already

331. icon Says:

332. spotrusherz aka within the blink of an eye, blink of an eye you gone baby Says:

lol @ the thought of eskay really being 50 cent

333. L.P.CROOKS Says:

>>it really got messed up when there started being 20+ songs on a cd

>>Eskay be on the stories quick as shit…like Peter Parker and Clark Kent be getting those Spidey/Superman exclusives….wait a minute….nigga, is you 50 cent?

*Steps in rollin at the Nahright comedy jam…must be the weekend*

@ QDot give me the E-mail address so I can send you my manuscript

334. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Son_Of_Ether Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 2:20 pm

MEGA STAYED DROPPING THE ETHER UNFORTUNITLY MOST THE PEOPLE DIDNT GET TO HEAR ALL THEM JOINTS HE MADE

335. Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:

LOL ya niggas funny…did 50 really get arrested?

yo this dude gets even funnier…im havin a ball readin this kids STUFF

336. L.P.CROOKS Says:

I dont what happened to that last post…I was rollin off that eskay=undercover 50 joint

337. icon Says:

I betcha Puff makes Sauce Money write a blog for him…

338. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

nas lost…5 more years of child support and carmen for a baby mother. shes the baby mom from hell.

339. Piffsburgh Stealer Says:

Daunte Culpepper is overrated

340. Rare Jamz Says:

341. Rare Jamz Says:

How come criminals always write a book before long?

342. icon Says:

Yeah, Nine-four, Destiny opens her eyes
    For the first time, praise God, baby mom’s cryin’
    Planned to be a strong black family
    But we both were too young, too strung, too much flashin’
    New come, I caught verbal assassin runnin’ with
    Nothin’ but the worst type, worst fight
    But we brought my baby home the first night
    Cursed like sailors, burst out the crib
    Ragin’ in my new car bought from entertainment
    Champaign and gainin’ clout fast, whiplash
    Did this bitch just pass in the club pugged up, stupid ass
    Grabbed her by the pony tail, “never disrespect me”
    I’m a street vet, regret the sex, but not Desi
    Moved back to your grandma, I’m single, the land’s mine
    She keeps the Benz, I’m all in the streets again
    Squeezin’ the pen, released again, chart toppers,
    Hard-bottoms blessed the feet, now less baby mom’s problems
    New woman, she’s great, this a different world,
    Checkin’ out my wife’s chemistry with my little girl
    It’s so amazin’ playin’, life is so crazy
    I’ve grown up the thankful for lessons God gave me

343. icon Says:

C-Murder’s novel is named after a Tupac song….fucking biter

344. L.P.CROOKS Says:

>>What up LP? Was that you wearing the white suit, yelling out crazy mess at Chris on stage??

What up Jamz …I guess you made it to the show…Nah I was chillin but Chris did handle the hecklers waaay better than Chappelle…there were a lot more butterfaces at the Chris show than I expected

345. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

wat it do…

its ya boy Drugdealer…aka…Nahright’s Problem…

waz good…niggas talking about reading books..

SMH..tell me when you seen a nigga in the hood reading books…

man…yall niggaz is some fucking nerds from the suburbs..

nigga in the hood don’t got time to read books…we out getting that money..

346. Rare Jamz Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 2:04 pm

^^Chris Tucker does still curse! I just saw him live last weekend.

347. icon Says:

Chris Tucker does still curse! I just saw him live last weekend.

^^^Aiight, then…

348. Rare Jamz Says:

L.P.CROOKS Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 3:08 pm

^^Yeah, I was up in the box seats just chillin, watchin folks trying slide into better seats that folks didn’t show up for. So, what did you think about his performance overall?

349. icon Says:

Was Chris’ set any good?

350. L.P.CROOKS Says:

yeah I was suprised to hear him cussin (should have known better than to believe the hype) but dude was funnier than I expected…I was in the box too… in the middle across from the broad that kept gettin up in the white sweat suit wit the incredibe phatty

351. icon Says:

The scattered as at DC concerts is ridiculous…my head be on a pivot like Stevie Wonder during intermission

352. icon Says:

That’s “scattered ass”

353. Rare Jamz Says:

L.P.CROOKS Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

^^Same here! He was much better than I expected. He kept it going too. U could tell he was making up jokes as he went too, which was str8! Damn, I think I remember that chick too…ha ha! I was second box on the left side. I started to yell out your screen name, but I didn’t want to be all geto & shyt…ha ha!

354. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

carmen bryant looks like an older mix between lauren london and meagan good

^^ Damn, Carmen Bryant looks that good..

No wonder Nas loves her that much…and Jay was feening for that…

Lauren London = Hottest Chick in the Game, very beautiful..

Lauren London >> Beyonce (remember Beyonce has fake hair)

Meagon Good looks good too…but I remember seeing her with braces on Disney channel, not a good look

355. icon Says:

That chick Maliah who was in King/XXL>Lauren London

356. L.P.CROOKS Says:

Werd! that was the best part when he was comin off the top …that shit was funnier than his material …I was first box on the left If you was in the first row I saw you dawg!

357. QDotSmith Says:

drug dealer before i bounce for the weekend i gotta say i cant stand your ignoramnt ass…you sound like you actually read the urban dictionary as a form of real education. i been wantin to say this but havent had the time to and today i actually do….

so if this makes you feel froggy homie then jump

i feel like jim jones dog i dont “ether” niggas, i give punk ass niggas wedgies… you malibus most wanted e-thug

358. icon Says:

359. Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:

wow dj khaled was arrested for drug possession…wat a wanksta

360. joffe jo Says:

tALIB kWELI BEAUTIFUL MIXTAPE VOL1

KWELI BEAUTIFUL MIXTAPE VOL 2

BEST OF KWELI

tHESE MIGHT BE OLD BUT NIGGAS AINT GOT EM HOLLA

361. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

QDot how am I ignorant?

I sell rocs in real life..aint no lying in me..

362. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

Carmen Bryant look like Lil Mo..

363. L.P.CROOKS Says:

Just read thru and found out cifty fent-filthytunes Haaaahahaaaahhaaaa *slaps knee* wooo

364. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:08 pm
    wat it do…

its ya boy Drugdealer…aka…Nahright’s Problem…

waz good…niggas talking about reading books..

SMH..tell me when you seen a nigga in the hood reading books…

man…yall niggaz is some fucking nerds from the suburbs..

nigga in the hood don’t got time to read books…we out getting that money..

DRUGDEALERS NEW NAME IS CLAYTON BIGSBY, THIS DUDE IS OBVIOUSLY A RACIST IGNORANT HICK FROM ALABMA OR SOME SHIT

ONLY A WHITE SUPREMIST WOULD TALK ABOUT THIS TYPE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT HERE TROLL WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOUR ABOUT YOU DONT PHASE ANY OF US SO K.I.M.

365. QDotSmith Says:

you sell rocks for real….then yous a stupid mu’fucka…type’n shit out like the govt dont watch whatpeople say…and if you sold rocks your punk ass would be handlin business right now instead of sittin here talkin bout it.

lemme guess you sell rocks on IM…LOL gotta special screen name and shit lol

STEP YOUR HUSTLE UP LIL HOMIE

366. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

haha i saw that article…….i just guessed puff liked a bit of crank now an then…..

>>Just read thru and found out cifty fent-filthytunes Haaaahahaaaahhaaaa

^ahhh sheet! lol!

367. shes a fresh one! Says:

Omg! Drug Dealers here?! I missed the sonnage?

*scrolls up*

368. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

L.P.CROOKS Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:40 pm

YEAH I WAS THINKING BEFORE NOW I GOT TO GO RE-READ ALL HIS OLD SHIT

drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:39 pm
    QDot how am I ignorant?

I sell rocs in real life..aint no lying in me..

STOP LYING

ANYONE WHO REALLY SELLS ANYTHING ILLEGAL KNOWS BETTER THAN TO SAY SO ON THE INTERNET OR PHONE LIKE YOU DO, WELL THERE ARE SOME WHO ARENT THAT SMART BUT THEY ARE ALL DEAD OR IN JAIL, YOU WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO FIND SOME DRUGS TO BUY LET ALONE FIND ANY WEIGHT TO SELL

369. Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:

50 cent tonguin down the main chick from pussycat dolls….its official..FUCK G-UNIT! G-UNOT!…

He aint gon get her…come on man…he aint gettin her………..i hope he dont get her (c) mike epps

370. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

QDotSmith Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:43 pm

lemme guess you sell rocks on IM…LOL gotta special screen name and shit lol

STEP YOUR HUSTLE UP LIL HOMIE

NOT TO MENTION HE CLOWNS US FOR TALKING BOUT BOOKS CAUSE HOOD DUDES DONT READ BUT ITS GANGSTA FOR HIM TO SIT ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY, WHAT YOU PUMPING ROCKS OUT THE COMPUTER LAB ?

371. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

Carmen says that Jay-Z was persistent.

Carmen walked out on Jay-Z like 5 times, but he would not let up.

Figures, no straight female can actually claim to be attract to Jay-Z

372. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

WHO CARES ??? GET OFF THE LITTLE GIRL GOSSIP AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL FINALLY CHECK OUT YOUR SITE

373. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:48 pm
    Carmen says that Jay-Z was persistent.

Carmen walked out on Jay-Z like 5 times, but he would not let up.

Figures, no straight female can actually claim to be attract to Jay-Z

AND YOU KNOW HOW ? O YEAH CAUSE YOUR ATTRACTED TO JUELZ AND LLOYD BANKS

374. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

I think you people are stupid.

Or don’t know your rights…

There is a thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH..

I can say whatever the fuck I want on the internet, and not being afraid of anying using it against me of the court of law. Because of my freedom of speech.

Shit I sell rocs in the south bx, you act like the FEDS got time to surf the net and look for pedalers.

Yall niggas is idiots…There aint not feds looking at nah right, they got better things to do.

375. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

LOL @ DUDE IN THE MIDDLE

ever heard of threes a crowd!! haha

376. shes a fresh one! Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 3:51 pm
    Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

^^ Got damn Biggs…hows YOUR friday goin? lol

But really though, a kiss on the lips means nathan’. Plus you cannot deny the Semi-Famous Hollywood ho’s love Fiddy. Why is beyond me.

377. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

I’M OUT NAH RIGHT PEACE

378. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

50 Cent and Nicole (from the Pussy Cat Dolls) are going out..

Remember 50 cent said he wouldn’t be happy till he had the Hottest Chick on the planet..or found her..

J.D. got Janet..

Jay got Beyonce..

50 got Nicole

Nicole >>> Beyonce

50 and Nicole = Jay-Z and Beyonce..

Beyonce got fake hair..and you can find a lot of Beyonce’s in ATL, HOUSTON, MIAMI…

379. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

shes a fresh one! Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 3:51 pm
    Temp Agency aka I Need Fema Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

^^ Got damn Biggs…hows YOUR friday goin? lol

LOL ACTUAL MY FRIDAYS GOING GREAT I’M ABOUT TO BE OFF PIFFING I JUST LOVE FUCKING WITH THE TEMP AGENCY HE IS ALWAYS FOCUSED ON GIRL GOSSIP LIKE HWO 50 IS KISSING AND THE NEW JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE TRACKS, ALSO GO CHECK OUT HIS SITE AND TOP 5 SONGS YOU’LL SEE WHAT I MEAN

OK I’M OUT FOR REAL PEACE

380. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

Nicole >>> Beyonce

^^^GTFOH !!

381. Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

who is the dude in the pink button up. that cat mkes me nervous

382. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

anyone know who fiddys watch is made by??

383. joffe jo Says:

That nigga got them jewels don’t he.

384. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

answers on a postcard maggots……….im out till later, puh-eece!

385. joffe jo Says:

That new g-unot radio is better than that last one w/game on the front.

386. shes a fresh one! Says:

Eugene Shoemaker AKA Plug Industries Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 3:58 pm

who is the dude in the pink button up. that cat mkes me nervous

^^ 50s dick carrier.

387. L.P.CROOKS Says:

LOL^

388. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

>>>That nigga got them jewels don’t he.

yea thats how you kno a ni99as doin well!………………………….

dont get excited billz or ty it was a joke

>>That new g-unot radio is better than that last one w/game on the front.

^co-sign that comment

anybody notice banks doesnt go hard (no homo) on the tracks anymore, compared to freestyles from when he blew?

389. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum - pac petition signee no. 8146 Says:

an now in gone lol

390. icon Says:

Drug dealer just might be a 12 yr old Caucasian suburbanite…

391. the landLord Says:

…..no DBillz + no DBrown + no ColdplayReggaetonslasher + no Biggumskiller + no nBmore + no 456 + no ill change + no KingML + no filthytunes + bored landLord = slow, dull day for nahright…..

392. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

what up niggas~

393. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

and niggettes and niglets!

394. shes a fresh one! Says:

the landLord Says:

September 8th, 2006 at 4:05 pm

^^ What am I, fuckin chopped liver? lol

Fuck ya’ll nahright, I’m good on my own..listenin to The Deele and sippin on some Fiji.

395. Son_Of_Ether Says:

“50 Cent and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger locked in an intimate kiss.”
    intimate?..shit was at the VMA’s tho?..so if he was fucking her on the 2 train at 5pm rush hour I guess media take out would probably describe it as “a romantic private interlude of intercourse between two lovers”?..

# joffe jo Says:
    September 8th, 2006 at 4:00 pm

That nigga got them jewels don’t he.

Why lil marquis fuck up his daddys ring like that? That shit says “SO” instead of “50”….I bet fif gave that lil nigga like 1 million worth of rhinestones and crazy glue and told him to “get busy”

396. max AKA Thieven Stealberg Says:

Damn, it is slow….back to work

397. icon Says:

Where are all those capri-more niggas? Must be a sale @ Victoria’s secret this weekend…

-Damn, I keep throwing darts, but nobody’s taking the bait…lol
    This is a boring day on NR…(in John Witherspoon voice): except for my sweet baby boo, fresh, that is

398. shes a fresh one! Says:

^^ lol, fucking nah-righters. For the record…my Pops got a pair of Capris with some gator slides…no homo on his part (?)

399. icon Says:

Hmmmm….I need a 15 minute recess to answer that one…lol

400. drugdealer a.k.a YAHWEH Says:

Fresh I just saw your myspace..and you ugly..

fugly…

I guess Nahright attracts ugly girls..

Shanti is also ugly..

401. nation Says:

>> I push mayonnaise colored benzes, I call ‘em miracle whips

no, you’re wrong

mayonnaise color benz, i push miracle whips

402. nation Says: