Don’t Make Me George Bush The Button

50_and_ GWBush.jpg

I have no idea if this is a new quote or whatever, I really just wanted an excuse to use that picture.

From ContactMusic:

Rapper 50 CENT describes himself as the GEORGE W BUSH of hip-hop – because they are both unpopular. The IN DA CLUB star is a massive fan of the Republican leader, who he calls his "homeboy". He says, "You wanna know something? I actually like Bush. "In some ways, I’m the George W Bush of hip hop – nobody likes me, but I’m still gonna run it for the next four years." But the rapper has no aspirations to emulate his hero. He adds, "I don’t need that kind of pressure. All I need is a sequel to my video game and a new hit single."

220 Responses to “Don’t Make Me George Bush The Button”

1. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

^I could agree except Dame Dash has no fans

dame made jigga into what he is today…When the Yanks had buck showalter , billy martin they were losers..when jigga had JAZ o and lil chase he was a loser..dame is to jigga what torre is to the yanks..fuck what you say.

2. 456 Says:

Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    ^I could agree except Dame Dash has no fans

^jokes nigga. lol

3. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

beenie breed di man wifee an everyting change nohw.

^^how him or har know seh ah fi beenie pickney?..di yout bawn areddi?

4. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:09 pm
    Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    ^I could agree except Dame Dash has no fans

dame made jigga into what he is today

As much as you Jay-Z stans hate to admit it Dame was the brains behind Jigga’s success. Think about it,Jigga was a shy rapper dude who didn’t even like being in his own music videos now he is some big bizness man GTFOH he learned all that shit from Dame

5. luis Says:

^ i agree, just look at the hawaiit sophie fame video he did with his mentor jaz o lol

6. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

eh!

7. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:09 pm
    Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:04 pm
    ^I could agree except Dame Dash has no fans

dame made jigga into what he is today

luis Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:54 pm

THEN WHY HASNT GRAFH EVEN PUT OUT AN ALBUM YET ? WHY IS IT DAME CANT EVEN RELEASE ONE PERSONS ALBUM WITHOUT JAY ?HOW CAN DAME BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF JAY’S TALENT AND SKILL YET SOMEHOW DAME WOULDNT BE ABLE TO FEED HIMSELF WITHOUT USING MONEY HE MADE OFF JAY

8. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

You got a good point.

9. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^ I’M SAYING PEOPLE ALWAYS WANNA ACT LIKE DAME WROTE JAY’S RAPS AND SHIT BUT IF ITS SOLEY DAME RESPONSIBLITY WHY IS HE FLOPPING LIKE CRAZY WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES HE CANT GET SHIT TO WORK, I MEAN THE ULTIMATE HUSTLER THING WAS PURE DESPERATION AND LOOK AT HOW THAT FLOPPED YET SOMEHOW JAY JUST SEEMS TO GET BIGGER THE MORE TIME HE SPENDS AWAY FROM DAME

10. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

People just like to discredit Jay so that when they bring up their favorite rappers, they can compare them. But yeah basically everything you said was true. I mean the only person on Roc-A-Fella doing anything other then Jay is Kanye, but who’s even doing anything at all on Dame Dash Music Group?

11. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

DAME DASH MUSIC GROUP IS NO MORE HE HAD TO SHUT THE SHIT DOWN

12. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Lmao i didn’t even know that. So i guess that throws the whole theory away that Dame was the SOLE reason why Jay is succesful.

13. Combat Jack Says:

^funny as soon as i saw the pic i was thinking the same thing. emotional cancer maufuckas. no offense billz

No offense taken as I am also a Cancer (July 8th). I guess that’s why I had to body Sickamore earlier this week. We don’t fly right.

14. Sparty Says:

This bastard sucks serious ass!!!!! I wouldn’t even steal his shit off the internet. He don’t rap about shit but getting some pussy, which I’m sure he’s paying for. No woman should have to deal with that monkey ass face for free!!!!!!

15. kgirl Says:

outside of putting out catchy ass tunes why does this nigga feel the need to speak? note to fiddy – you’re not smart enough to talk about politics or world events. it’s one thing to be “in da club” – it’s quite another thing to go around making dumb ass statements about things you clearely have no clue about.

Fiddy – stick to what you know: Crystal, your money..oh and bitches – and we’ll keep pretending that you’re the lords answer to hip hop….ok….good. Glad that’s solved.

P.S. if Tupac was alive, he’d kick your monkey ass for saying some stupid shit like that. Keep it up – you just might resurrect Tupac with your stupidity. Then at least some good could come of your career.

16. ish Says:

Dam is fifty that stupid to put that that blood sucker and compare him in that manner in hip hop, I think fifty is hitting that crack pipe like Bush, From ish in Montreal

17. ish Says:

If you think the kind of music fifty is promoting is all about violence and crack selling , and by all means who ever in the industry pro tray’s that stigma it will always play in the role in our society at the end of the day, people are getting killed in that nature that the music is based on, more young kids think “yeah , fuck that I aint going to work in a McDees, I rather sell crack like those rappers”, next thing you know he gets pop by a crack head for the crack,
    In the same role in politics if a Government who’s only goal to make profit of our natural resources and if by all means if they have to use us people the minority to get the profits in the world , and we are being let to slaughter. George Bushed opened a can of worms that the US government and neither no super power in the world can stop , The basic ideology in a Government is that Religion can not be fought and that is why there must be dialog,
    The Major Conclusion is that if you think the fifty compared him self to George Bush , I rather say Yeah a little bit , because his music is killing people on the streets, and by all means who ever is portraying that stigma to this civilization, And George Bush using our Brave Men and Woman who fighting is own war for oil and to establish a New World Order, Look in New Orleans , It took George Bush 24hrs to declare that the levees were breached, what the fuck was he waiting for and Fema also , Imagine what the blood suckers were thinking in that 24hrs, “” Yeah DAD let those niggers drown and let God sort them out”
    Don’t for get that Bush is a Right wing Christian and these rappers are using a the Cross as Jewelery and taking about vanity . Were is KRS-one when you need him ,
    My main conclusion is that Hip was created as a monvment to save lives , not to destroy lives , going all the way to the black panther movement, If Tupac was alive you know that Nigga would spit on fifty for this same reason, by using a politician that is corrupt , misleading , who lies to his people , who declares war with countries when his own country contributed of killing at least 2 million children for sanctions, funding different rebels around the world for at least 5o years,
    This is the reason why we need real Hip Hop to come back and that day is soon , Ish From Montreal ,
    ( aka Greens from Uptown, CDN)
    Montreal will rise up casue we got a serious movment,
    Check this web page out , these are one ma clicks i chill with

18. sauf london mate Says:

well said my man..what has 50 cent got to do with hip hop anyway? nuthin. pac was hip hop and he would never liken himself to g w? gw bush and his clique are the enemy of hip hop, the enemy of black people, remember katrina? fuck 50 cent, fuck gw…..middle finga to both, gunshot…

19. ish Says:

That’s what am Taking about , fuck Fifty the fucken snitch

20. LavishChic Says:

Boy, what a dumb coon. Anyone who likens themselves to Bush deserves to be called one.