Stray Shots

game-kk.jpg
pic swiped from Bossip

Is Jay leaving his position at Def Jam to return to rap?

From MTV: Nas’s Hip Hop is Dead has a ‘tentative’ November release date. Papoose has tracks with Dre and Premier in the stash for his album that he hopes to have out this year.

Kim is getting sued for swagger jacking in the first degree.

Meanwhile Foxy is stealing belts and running up on 17 year olds and shit.

I think it’s admirable that this press release about the new Sadat X album doesn’t mention his gun charge and impending 9 month sentence until the 4th paragraph.

I guess somebody had to do this.

Ghostface and Trife da God – Man Up

Fat Joe’s writing a verse for Game’s album. Some people make it look easy, Joe makes it look excruciating.

95 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. Scotty Appleton AKA Plug Industries Says:

no dought ty

2. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Scotty Appleton AKA Plug Industries Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 10:35 am

Did niggas in new york like this song like detroit did or was this still the time when yall was blind ridin wit fif

NAW REAL TALK NY WAS FEELING THAT TRACK HARD, THATS REALLY WHY FIF GOT SO MAD AT THEM NOT JUST CAUSE THEY GOT ON A SONG WITH JA BUT THEY MADE A HIT SONG WITH JA ABOUT NEW YORK NEW YORK. THE STREETS WERE BUMPING THAT SHIT LIKE CRAZY IT WAS DEFINTELY OUR ANTHEM FOR A MINUTE.

3. she Says:

i’m tired of these hollywood bitches trying to act like they sit down shit.

4. G7 Says:

that Man Up track is on Ghostface and Trife’s “Put it on the Line” cd that came out in late 2005.

I wish Jigga would make up his mind already. Drop something or fall back.

5. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I wish Jigga would make up his mind already. Drop something or fall back

I DONTTHINK ITS JAY CHANGING HIS MIND AS MUCH AS PEOPLE JUST SO QUICK TO WANNA BE THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THAT HE IS DOING ANOTHER ALBUM. PEOPLE HEAR THE TINYEST LITTLE NEWS ABOUT HIM AND TURN IT INTO WHATEVER THEY WANT. BUT IF YOU STRICTLY LISTEN TO THE SHIT HE SAYS HE DOESNT KEEP SWITCHING HIS MIND

6. Scotty Appleton AKA Plug Industries Says:

Jigga stans, the dude is droppin the cd in the 4th quarter. I would keep people guessin too. A cats is gonna do is download it. I wouldnt tell nobody its comin out til the day it does.

7. zoid Says:

I ain’t hatin’ on Fat Joe, u gotta give props for his work even if u can’t stand this guy, but in this vid he looks so fuckin ridiculous like he is doin some math homeworks or sumthin and his self proclaimed “crack” line wasn’t that hot

8. luis Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 28th, 2006 at 10:35 am
    Scotty Appleton AKA Plug Industries Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 10:20 am
    how real is that, Joe visitin niggas in the pen. A real stand up dude right there

EXACTLY. ANOTHER REASON WHY I CANT STAND TO SEE PEOPLE HATING ON FAT JOE. I MEAN HE IS NOT THE BEST RAPPER OR LYRICIST NOT EVEN CLOSE BUT EVERYTHING HE HAD DONE FOR HIP-HOP THE PEOPLE HE HAS PUT ON AND HELPED GET OUT. AND LOOK AT THE SUPPORT HE GIVES TO PEOPLE LIKE SHYNE AND OTHER FORGOTTEN PEOPLE AMONG HIP-HOP. WHEN PEOPLE DISS FAT JOE ITS AN INSULT TO HIP-HOP

Uhhhh, hey Ty, you’re a fucking idiot. You tell me what the fuck has Fat Hoe done in hip hop? Yeah sure he’s 1 of the 1st latino rappers out to go platinum……JUST ONCE, and he introduced Pun to the game BUT Pun took that nigga’s shine away. My boy used to work for loud records and he remembers joe asking pun to write the verses for him, matter of fact, he even wrote the john blaze verse for that untalented cornball, and the whole idea for the terror squad click was all pun’s idea, joe just rolled with it. Name me 2 HUGE things that this dumb fuck has done for hip hop?

9. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

Anyone who acts suprised about that Jay z shit is a retard…

That bitch the game is fuckin with is BAAAAD as hell…

Damn….

10. luis Says:

p.s. fuck the game…..he aint gonna sell. just look at outcast’s recent album……i’m even shocked that the shit didn’t even go 300 plus on the 1st week….OH man, hip hop is fucking dead! Lupe save us.

11. Scotty Appleton AKA Plug Industries Says:

luis, joe still spits. I’m not sayn that pun wasnt writing for him because if pun was my cousin, I’m sure I would have him give me a verse. but joes was spittin on that new york verse and on all or nothin

12. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 28th, 2006 at 10:35 am
    Scotty Appleton AKA Plug Industries Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 10:20 am

Whats good nah right? Ty i see where you are going with this and i agree to a point, Fat Joe has done a lot, but its a bit much to say that your insulting hip-hop for going at him, everybody does their dirt fat joey stepped on some toes, and while i think 50 does things to create a buzz, and does some clown shit, i think he had a right to diss fat joe for being on the track with ja

13. tyronebiggums71 Says:

LUIS EVER HEAR OF D.I.T.C. ANYONE WHO WAS A MEMBER OF DIGGIN IN THE CRATES CANT NOT BE DISSED ITS AN UNWRITTEN RULE IN HIP-HOP STEP YOUR GAME UP.

AGAIN THIS ISNT TO SAY PEOPLE HAVE SAY JOE IS A BEAST ON THE MIC BUT YOU NEED TO RESPECT WHAT HE HAS DONE AND RESPECT HIM AS A PERSON NOT NESSECARILY AS AN MC BUT AS A PERSON.

AND LUIS STOP LYING WE ALL KNOW YOU AINT GOT NO FRIENDS AND YOU DAMN SURE DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS THEY WERE ANYWHERE NEAR FAT JOE OR PUN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR SILVER SPRING MARYLAND BITCH ASS

14. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

—–

co fuckin sign..

It is sickening to see all the hate Fat Joe gets on here..

That dude couldnt be MORE hip hop…

He is DITC for crying out loud..

he brought Pun to the game..

He has made great albums and he is just all around a DOPE MC..

Sure he fucked up with that song he did with Nelly..

90& of dudes hate on him cause 50 tried him? get real.. Do the Knowledge..

I gaurentee that before all of that beef, 50 was riding around bumping FAT JOE cd’s..

Dont get it twitsted Fat Joe is the man..

15. tyronebiggums71 Says:

” WE’RE JUST TRYING TO BRING DIGNITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME/
    I’M LITERALLY/
    THE EPITOME OF THAT” – FAT JOE

16. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DAMN ITS SLOW TODAY AND I’M BORED AS A MOTHERFUCKER.

AM I ACTUALLY GONNA HAVE TO DO WORK ALL DAY GOD DAMNIT

17. Sangano Says:

MIXTAPES ON A PLANE!!!!!!

HHHHAAHAHAH HILarious!!!!

0h and joe is CERTIFIED…back off his n-u-t’s

18. luis Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 28th, 2006 at 11:19 am

d.i.t.c. is nowhere to be found, and yes I have friends you fucking looser! fuck fat hoe!

19. spotrusherz Says:

5 bucks luis never heard jealous one’s envy
    10 bucks luis couldnt name 3 DITC members
    30 bucks luis would hate on lloyd and buck if they broke up with 50

20. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 11:56 am
    5 bucks luis never heard jealous one’s envy
    10 bucks luis couldnt name 3 DITC members
    30 bucks luis would hate on lloyd and buck if they broke up with 50

I GOT A HUNDRED ON EACH

AND ANOTHER THOUSAND THAT SAYS HE DOESNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS

21. spotrusherz Says:

luis doggie i heard you aint got no friends, sthat true?

22. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, its not real to me! Says:

WHEN PEOPLE DISS FAT JOE ITS AN INSULT TO HIP-HOP

^ LMFAO!

yall some sentimental ass joe lovers lol, dude is cake, his crew’s cake only one i can feel is remy.

remy ma > fat joe

23. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    luis doggie i heard you aint got no friends, sthat true?

LOOKS LIKE I JUST WON A THOUSAND BUCKS HUH?

August 28th, 2006 at 12:39 pm
    WHEN PEOPLE DISS FAT JOE ITS AN INSULT TO HIP-HOP

^ LMFAO!

remy ma > fat joe

YEAH THIS COMING FROM A CAM’RAN STAN, YEAH LIKE YOUR OPINION HOLDS ANY MORE WEIGHT THAN LUIS’S OR NBMORE’S BITCH ASS

24. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, its not real to me! Says:

^ nigga im tha Real.Talk of my generation an can get on my stan shit an still kick some knowledge…readers feel real.talk. but dont comment so i speak fa them an whoever else…..like your word holds anymore weight then anyone else’s…………..ni99a pleeeze!

“gayme got tha gayest dude in tha game/wearing his chain”

you know you outta tha loop when your praising fat joe for what he’s done to hip hop……somebody actually tell me what fat joe has done for hip hop, like what has he actually done except go pop an flop!!??

*waits for someone to mention deep cover haha*

—–

co fuckin sign..

It is sickening to see all the hate Fat Joe gets on here..

That dude couldnt be MORE hip hop…

He is DITC for crying out loud..

he brought Pun to the game..

He has made great albums and he is just all around a DOPE MC..

Sure he fucked up with that song he did with Nelly..

90& of dudes hate on him cause 50 tried him? get real.. Do the Knowledge..

Dont get it twitsted Fat Joe is the man..

^ I co-sign all of that. But hey, after coppin’ the Don Cartagena album and listening to the ones after it, I can’t really grasp the “legendary” ideal. I mean, even Mobb Deep stayed consistent until their most recent album. Well, they still did, but they just had suck-ass concepts and beats. Joe went from spittin’ ill verses to just make some pop shit that sounded horrrrrible. It’s obvious that Pun influenced (read: wrote) many of his rhymes before he passed and you just can’t deny that. I’m not sayin’ he’s terrible but it’s hard to bump DC all the way through and then listen to J.O.S.E. and that one’s after it. His latest album isn’t bad from the singles that I’ve heard (except for that Nelly shit and I wish I could just erase that from my memory). You would be playin’ yourself if you can’t admit that Joe lost a few steps since the passin’ of Pun. “Lean Back” only survived on the strength of Scott Storch. Lets just be rational for a minute.

26. tyronebiggums71 Says:

AGAIN WHEN I TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING FAT JOE HAS DONE FOR HIP-HOP ITS NOT ABOUT THE HIS MUSIC OR HIS ALBUMS IT FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO D.I.T.C. BRINGING PUN TO THE SPOT LIGHT GIVING BIG L HIS SHINE GOING TO SEE SYHNE IN PRISON ( WHO ELSE IN HIP-HOP IS DOING THAT SHIT ) PEOPLE WAKE UP HIP-HOP IS MORE THAN THE MUSIC AND FAT JOE HAS CONTRIBUTED GREATLY AND HONESTLY ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW HE HAS CONTRIBUTED TO HIP-HOP NEEDS TO TAKE THEIR ASS OFF THIS SITE AND GO TO SOME R&B OR COUNTRY SITE OR SOME SHIT

27. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, its not real to me! Says:

so er what did he do for hip hop again…i didnt quite catch that

tha fact is yall old heads were bumping him back in tha day..so ya got a lil soft spoy for him, thats cool

but ya boys slipped an broke his back, ya playing yaself if ya think different.

…cake boi!

28. tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 28th, 2006 at 1:49 pm
    so er what did he do for hip hop again…i didnt quite catch that

MORE PROOF YOUR NOT MORE THAN 12. GO STUDY YOUR HIP-HOP HISTORY YOUNG’N

29. CCR Says:

this is why this is the first site i check every morning

30. Boosie-on my 88 shit Says:

Get the fuck outta here.

Fat joe is alright, but he’s not ill (anymore) Juju’s that deal, Joe has a little doe thats cool with me, a lil money and jewlery’s but none of joe’s verses can fuck with pun.

I mean its a lot of niggas that brought a lot of niggas to the game, so lets not get it twisted. The nigga did fall off. It’s funny how niggas are getting emotional over other niggas that they dont even know. His so called hot lines are not even hot.

His best verse was with big L. Um big l was getting shine before joe.

Joe was just a good rapper who got weak.

fat joe= jerome kersey or kevin duckworth, or terry porter, or ron harper, or tom chambers, or drazen petrovic or (weaker ) manu ginobli, or mehmet okur, or derek harper, or greg anthony.

Filthy tunes ha ha- this nigga swagger jacks kool-aid music from trick daddy. More like apple cider music.

31. son Says:

fat joe took all that time for 2 bars, then got hyphy off that wack ass shit

hah!

niggas is gassed

one.

32. Paperstacker Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum shut ur tea sippin faggot ass up, u papaye and mango ass nigga. aint u up in london or something. All the shit u type be straight bullshit. come with some valid points or something that dont make u sound like a 13 year old bitch. Fat joe may be garbage but u gotta give him credit for his earlier albums. J.O.S.E was was crack.

33. OldStan Says:

what PARIS hilton is gonna be on the game’s album to????
    oooooh why the helll not, yeah game will get the 5 mil sales,
    he got songs on that album for everybody in the cosby family.

34. Kobkilla aka where u seen it first Says:

Paris Hilton gonna have everybody on her cd from Fat Joe game to IM hearn Fab maybe Dip, she got everybody, bitch bad as hell to, Game girl bad as *uck to, all u hatas out there DRE IS ON THE CD and help producing it, why u think he always given ups, 50 writing for game? haha I cant believe dude is still tryn to say that shit…3 songs he did with em was the wackest ones on the damn cd, Im ready hear sum more shit from Game

35. Kobkilla aka where u seen it first Says:

I didnt know havn 2 bad ass bitches in a pic with u…..made u soft? My dudes aint used to havn no chicks, mix that shit up dont discriminate *uck bois

36. Paperstacker Says:

That faggot ass nigga real 8X or whatever prolly got his paris hilton cd on pre order.

37. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. keep my name out ya damn posts! Says:

# Paperstacker Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 5:23 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

papaye an mango ass ni99a!!?? are you gay?cause i dont rock that way

moving along swiftly….u can give him credit! fuck joey crack! his music’s never moved me like its obviously move you guys im allowed to feel that way, why are you getting offended over my comments…!?

FYI – yea im ‘up’ in london, an i take two sugars in my tea, u coffee sippin…nah why lower myself to you level.

38. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^^^^^Shut ya face!

why you so offended by my comments!?

u coffee sippin…….nah that would bring me to your level.

FYI – yea im ‘up’ in london and i take two sugars in my tea

am waiting to find out why i was banned/moderated or whatever.
    dont worry E i aint gonna post again, a reason would be appreiciated tho
    bigz_w9@hotmail

39. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

bigz_w9@hotmail.com

40. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. keep my name out your cot-damn post! Says:

yo E i know youve never felt me but i wanna reason then im gone.

how are you gonna run a blog but filter out anyone that doesnt ‘think’ tha same way as you guys?……thats not a good look for an award nominated blog

41. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. keep my name out your cot-damn post! Says:

# Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. keep my name out your cot-damn post! Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    August 28th, 2006 at 10:23 pm

yo E i know youve never felt me but i wanna reason then im gone.

>>how are you gonna run a blog but filter out anyone that doesnt ‘think’ tha same way as you guys?…

stop crying you sound like my kid. your 4th grade level opinions have been moderated.

43. Mr. Me Too Says:

# zoid Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 11:05 am

==================================================

LOL funny shit ever. Why the hell is Fatty Joe trying to box, dude need to lay off the donuts first.

44. haha at u bitchs Says:

u sizzle dick mouther fuckers keep hating on game its just giving him more fame i bet none of u niggas even baught the documentry or even knew who he was but every time i come on nahright.com all i see is game threads cant u see u niggas love the game n thats why he will allways sell….

btw no nigga is shit

jayz
    nas
    game
    snoop
    gunit

all rappers today are all studio gangsters they all hide behind there bodygaurds n security….

45. lintus Says:

WHO CARES ABOUT WHOS GANGSTA AND WHOS NOT.. IF YOU KNW WHAT GANG IS ALL ABOUT YOU SHUT UP AND ENJOY GOOD MUZIC O.K.
    LIL KIDS TALKING ABOUT GANG BANGING A LOT …HMMM