Daily Headlines 8-24-06

Bill Cosby is at it again. The people at this conservative site think it’s pretty funny how AHH posted the story alongside about 10 articles on rappers in trouble with the law.

Congratulations to Papoose for signing to Jive Records for 1.5 million.

It’s looking like the 200k realm for Idlewild. I don’t know what kind of numbers ‘Kast has put up in their previous debut weeks, but they had to be better than that.

Fat Joe to make a guest appearance on the Sopranos

Gnarls Barley goes platinum

ABC’s ‘Out of Control: AIDS in Black America’ airs tonight @ 10.

244 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-24-06”

1. Sour D. Says:

Nope

2. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

pepsi = coke open ur eyes

3. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

tea

4. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

4TH

5. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

cosby did make is doe with that fat ablert shit and now hes critical of an resistance culture

however, like obama and ogbu said, your not acting white if you are articulate and go to school

just remember, there are people that claim to be on our side that benefit from seeing us fail

6. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

wow I say the preview to that Aids special last night, thats some heavy shit, and provoked a conversation I had with my peoples, he said that the title might give people the wrong perception of blacks, and could force other races to bias to the generation coming up, which I think is a valid point. But theres no way you can spin such a serious subject that needs to be told in a positive way.

props es for posting that, shed light homey.

7. T Nelson Says:

Even though im not a fan congrads to Pap I hope he lives up to it

8. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

happy for pap, sorry its jive issh

9. T Nelson Says:

Im glad Gnarls Barley went plat its good to see some diversity on top of the boards…..I guess Cee-Lo made the right decision

10. tyronebiggums71 Says:

BOUT TIME PAP NOW PUT THAT ALBUM OUT

11. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 10:57 am
    BOUT TIME PAP NOW PUT THAT ALBUM OUT
    ###
    ha ha, you need a single first, and to do that you need a hook……good luck papp

12. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

is that fucker wearing a JETS hat? like westside story jets? man i hope he not just shooting people on that show

13. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

Jive? them crackers dont know what to do with Pap..

Im glad he got paid.. he should take some of that money and go to a school that teaches him hot to SWITCH up his FLOW..

14. 456 Says:

http://www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:00 am
    Jive? them crackers dont know what to do with Pap..

^cosign on the jive shit. he should have went independent and kept his masters

15. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 10:59 am

I WAS JUST WONDERING THE SAME SHIT, I AINT A FAT JOE HATER BUT WHAT IS HE GONNA DO ON THE SOPRANOS ?

16. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

###
    player hater, lay on the floor…you have no deal

17. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

——–

They are going to stand him next to Tony when they want Tony to look like he lost some weight..

18. T Nelson Says:

I wish Bill Cosby should keep his ass up in the hills and stop delievering all these holy than thou speeches…..notice he never talks about his daughter that droped out of Spelman and started getting high

19. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

“So here was AllHipHop respectfully passing along Cosby’s message. Meanwhile . . . to the right of the Cosby article is a column with links to the latest news from the hip hop world. But while reports of new record deals and other doings were mixed in, much of it read like a ‘rap’ sheet of an altogether different sort. ”
    ###
    they conveniently left out all the good stories, i wonder why

20. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

player hater, lay on the floor…you have no deal

———

Im not hating.. That dude deserves it for sure..

Im just saying.. I think he raps the same way on every beat Ive ever heard him on..

I like to wonder how an MC is going to handle each different beat…

21. THE UNTOUCHABLE....BEASTNIGGA Says:

y’all niggaz move around more than roaches at night

i could slap one or two of you for leaving me on the other shit.

in the words of lil john”don’t start no shit,won’t be no shit”

22. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

what exactly is a “papoose” again?

23. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

24. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

yo, good look spanish jay!

are you the captain of the Papoose fan club??

25. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

“The Papoose was a fuel tanker built in 1921 by the Southwestern Shipping Company”

>>what exactly is a “papoose” again?

someone who raps better than you.

27. Temp Agency Says:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrat

28. spanish jay a.k.a. u wack in 1 language, im nice in 2 Says:

are you the captain of the Papoose fan club??
    ###
    no, but u mad cause 95% of your fans dont exist?

29. Temp Agency Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:10 am

>>what exactly is a “papoose” again?

someone who raps better than you.

shots fired (c) kiss

30. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

eskay Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 11:10 am
    >>what exactly is a “papoose” again?

someone who raps better than you.

——-

Good answer man!

Thats what I was looking for.. Or I would have taken..

“a rapper with 1.5 million more dollars than you”

or even

“a rapper with a deal, unlike you”..

That was the best laugh I have had all morning..

Pap got skills..

I do a track with pap, I GAURANTEE he doesnt out shine me though..

31. Waterman Says:

Ha ha ha. Papoose’s nickname is Pap. Ha ha ha.

Papoose – a young child of American Indian parents
    Pap – 1 chiefly dialect : NIPPLE, TEAT
    2 : something shaped like a nipple

Papoose – “The Nipple-Shaped Rapper”

32. pecans Says:

eskay are you still writing for SOHH NYC?

33. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

I bet if I had a video on MTV and PAP had one, Mine would be 10 times more popular..

I would sell more than him.. But, thats not reality..

I would rather hear Pap than Rick Ross.

Pap should have signed with a producer though..

Seriously, JIVE wants him cause they THINK he will HELP them out..

The problem is, to get to that point, HE is going to need some help.. “somebody call swizz beats ASAP”..

Hopefully all of you guys will buy 5 copies each when his drop finally drops..

34. Temp Agency Says:

# http://www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:12 am

eskay Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 11:10 am
    >>what exactly is a “papoose” again?

someone who raps better than you.

——-

Good answer man!

Thats what I was looking for.. Or I would have taken..

“a rapper with 1.5 million more dollars than you”

or even

“a rapper with a deal, unlike you”..

That was the best laugh I have had all morning..

Pap got skills..

I do a track with pap, I GAURANTEE he doesnt out shine me though..

i could outshine u

35. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

who raps better, me or Eskay?

36. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:10 am

>>what exactly is a “papoose” again?

someone who raps better than you.

^Co-signs

37. Temp Agency Says:

pap made sure his deal was right, he got $1.5 mil, guaranteed release dates, creative control………..he good-uh

>>eskay are you still writing for SOHH NYC?

negatory

39. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

who post articles about shows, and who really performs them?

“its simple mathamatics, you gotta love us”

(c) The Sopranos’ Joey CRACK

40. Temp Agency Says:

yo filth someone was looking to buy one of your cds the other day, they were feeling ur music…all jokes aside

41. pecans Says:

>>negatory

yeah i didn’t think so, this new guy sucks

>>who raps better, me or Eskay?

don’t rap, never have never will. good luck trying to make it in the music industry. I’d rather be a blogger than an aspiring rapper anyday.

43. T Nelson Says:

This white bitch is really getting on my nerves

44. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

PEople buy that CD every day guy..

I appreciate all the support.. I make my music for the people, I dont conform and rap about what the powers that be want me to rap about..

You should buy one too.. show support to good music..

45. Temp Agency Says:
  46. Eric Mangini Says:

@JOE..I never heard of it. Do you know what shorty name from bmore is???

^^^Naw I heard it in a passing car one night I was unsober, they was freakin it back n forth like trigga and smoove, the wordplay was cunning, shorty was talking bout bitches thinkin she s jealous then she’d be like “If im “jelly” then Pap must be the peanut butter” then Pap would come in like” the peanut butter/yadda yadda/you my sister from another mother” ..then she’d be like “this must be incest if me and Pap is fuckin with each other”..the wordplay was crazy..or maybe I was just too unsober?..Thats why I wanna hear it again so I can know if I should sweat the song..or move on.

and oh yea..”wear ya hats”(c)Jungle bros.

>>yeah i didn’t think so, this new guy sucks

thats what everybody says. I actually don’t think he’s too bad. I’ll tell you, it’s a motherfucker trying to come up with fresh NY-related topics everyday

48. Temp Agency Says:

I keep a s.k. like nahright (c) reach

49. luis Says:

garbage news!!!!

50. Temp Agency Says:

ight ima buy one on pay day

51. THE UNTOUCHABLE....BEASTNIGGA Says:

damn outshining,

i’d melt both y’all niggaz…

come to think of it,i ain’t drop no arsenic on this bitch in a while

52. Temp Agency Says:

# luis Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:21 am

garbage news!!!!

makes no sense.. news has become like 2nd priority, niggaz just b chillin…fall back scrap

53. pecans Says:

>>it’s a motherfucker trying to come up with fresh NY-related topics everyday

oh i believe it, no doubt. it’s just that this dude–he can write, but i think he has a hard time focusing his thoughts on anything. it’s kind of scattershot, not to mention preaching to the choir. but he has personality at least, which is more than i can say for most bloggers out there. hopefully he’ll get into the swing of it in time.

54. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

eskay Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:19 am
    >>who raps better, me or Eskay?

^Hey man, that was a pretty low blow, true, but a low blow

*picks up rap book*

*throws it a cpu screen hoping it hit eskay*

*screen goes black*

Doh!!! (c) homer simpson

55. Temp Agency Says:

papoose is 28

56. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

eskay Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 11:19 am
    >>who raps better, me or Eskay?

——

im not an aspirirng rapper mr. eskay..

I was when I was 13.. Then I was a rapper..

it was fun.. Now I am a grown man who is about paying bills..

I sell music.. thats all..

If you could help me sell it that would be dope! if you dont like it.. Thats great too.. see the thing is, all products are basically the same, they all start at the same point, then what really comes into play is, the numbers..

the sale..

the buzz..

you can sell anything is what im saying, it just depends on how many people you try to sell it too and how you try to sell it to them…

the things that are “hot” are hot cause someone convinced someone that that they were.. and thats the game of sales..

I could go on, but like Joe88’s favorite rapper “snoop dogg” said

The game is to be sold not to be told

57. Temp Agency Says:

filth….download ludacris – tell it like it is

how u own 3 cars but dont even own ya own name (c) luda

58. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

Temp Agency Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 11:25 am
    filth….download ludacris – tell it like it is

how u own 3 cars but dont even own ya own name (c) luda

yeah I got that song.. it is dope.. he told it how it is..

fuck a major, I signed myself to myself..

59. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THE UNTOUCHABLE….BEASTNIGGA Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:22 am
    damn outshining,

i’d melt both y’all niggaz…

come to think of it,i ain’t drop no arsenic on this bitch in a while

NAH RIGHT BATTLE

ROUND 1 FILTHY VS. BEAST NIGGA

* DING DING *

60. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

I could go on, but like Joe88’s favorite rapper “snoop dogg” said

The game is to be sold not to be told

“All these new rappers stepping the scene
    don’t you ever fucking ask me to kick a 16
    cause i was better than you when i was 16
    still cock back the hammer & give you 16” (c) Unknown

61. Temp Agency Says:

(c) unkown = styles p

62. Son_Of_Ether aka the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Did somebody say arsenic?,..who want what?

63. Temp Agency Says:

u trash son of ether u aint seein me

64. RD Says:

Papoose on Jive? Not a good look. I mean I love Kay SLay and all, but homie lacks any communication or business skills. Pap get a new agent.

RD

65. 456 Says:

lets get reADY TO RUMBLLLLLLLE

66. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

I defeated Joe88 and Boosie..in the span of like one week

67. Temp Agency Says:

u not seein me god

68. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:29 am
    Did somebody say arsenic?,..who want what?

YOU WANT IN ? ROUND 1 WAS GONNA BE FILTHY VS. BEAST BUT NEITHER ARE STEPPING UP, SO TAKE YOUR SHOT

69. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:29 am
    (c) unkown = styles p

^Damnit temp, I hoped nobody said anything so he would say i was wack, then bust his bubble (nhjic)

Son_Of_Ether aka the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:29 am
    Did somebody say arsenic?,..who want what?

^Who gave you that title??? Unless your champ by default, i’m still the champ.

“Your a chump, i’m the champ
    you broke i’m top dollar” (c) unknown

70. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

yall hear that silence? that means all hells finna break loose…
    *ignites branch*
    *moves to the front of the stage*

71. tyronebiggums71 Says:

YO I JUST LISTENED TO THAT ENTOURAGE SONG BY 50 AND I’M CONVINCED THAT DUDE IS 100 % STRAIGHT FAG AFTER LISTENING HIM TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH HE WANTS TO KISS HIMSELF AND MARRY HIMSELF I MEAN HE TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL IVE NEVER HEARD FROM HIM

* OK LETS GET THIS NAHRIGHT BATTLE JUMPIN OFF *

72. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ESKAY – YOU EVER FIND OUT ANYTHING MORE ABOUT BEANS TALKING RECKLESS ABOUT JAY ?

73. Dem Says:

i’ve been waiting sooooooooo long for someone on here to drop some lyrics

74. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ I’M SAYIN THOUGH NO ONE SEEMS TO REALLY WANT IT, THEY STARTED POPPIN OFF BUT THE BATTLERS HAVE DISAPPEARED I COULD GO FOR A NICE NAHRIGHT BATTLE RIGHT ABOUT NOW

75. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*elbows way to front of crowd, waiting for a nigga to bark cause I stepped on his kicks*

*pulls yankee fitted down even lower, as the instumentals to Mobb Deeps quiet storm starts to play*

*head nod to the contestants*

76. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

@ TEMP

You call yourself Temp agency
    it matches ya flow you temporary plus you gon get laid off
    your styles too lazy
    Im crazy baby/el feces/ get at more cats than the crazy lady
    I ship guns/hold water/shit it’s like the navy made me
    you? you a 80’s baby/named after ya moms
    a crackhead/used to always me if she could get 10 for 80
    You stupid thinking u can fuck with the ruthless
    the truth is/after i beat u u gon tell folks thats its all rumors
    I start beef/never know how to end tho
    I guzzle henny and smoke endo/ get high online
    and snatch niggas like temp outta they WINDOWS
    so when the wind blows/ all ya see is capris and timbos.

77. nBmore Says:

Congratulations to Papoose for signing to Jive Records for 1.5 million.

^^^This is good news for k-slay but for pap I see him leaving after this deal.. Jive doesnt promote hiphop like they used to..
    example: Mobbdeep!!!

I keep a s.k. like nahright (c) reach

^ I shine like mopped floors (c) Billz

Temp, you aint fuckin’ with me, LOL

Feces… You aint defeat ME! my verse was definitely hotter

79. tyronebiggums71 Says:

FIRST SHOT FIRED AT TEMP/REACH ( WE ALL KNOW YOU SEE IT TEMP YOU LIVE ON NAHRIGHT, YOUR GONNA HAVE TO RESPOND TO IT )

80. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:42 am

^Biggums, niggas talk alot of shit, but when the pressures on they freeze up. Everytime el feces see me on here he says “I ethered you” so on & so on but never jump out there. I’m starting to think that el feces is my stan

81. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

@ Temp

oooooohhhhhhhh what you gonna do bout dat temp???? He talking mad greasy bout you son!

82. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

I battled anyone and everyone
    me and joe had liek 3 rounds of battling?..i ethered him..the polls was in..yo eskay set up a poll page..we gon battle and let the people decide..winner gets a free lupe fiasco skateboard(which I’ll donate to the make-a-wish-foundation)

83. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

oh yea I forgot about billz too..billz gave me a lil comp..that one time…boosie? took the L too.

84. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I’M DEFINTELY DOWN TO JUDGE THE BATTLES TODAY ( I NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO THE OLD BATTLES BUT I’M BORED AT WORK TODAY SO I’LL JUDGE )

JOE 88 – YEAH I WAS ABOUT TO SAY HOW YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS READY TO STE UP BUT EL FECES WANTS TO BATTLE NOW SO LETS GET THIS POPPIN

85. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

shots fired by feces

86. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Damn! Where did temp go??? Anywho, el you talk alot of shit but you can’t fuck wit the kid. You know how to get at me

87. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

You know how to get at me

^he does?….thats very suspect

88. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:00 pm
    You know how to get at me

^he does?….thats very suspect

Oh I almost forgot no brokeback (Good looking coldplay)

89. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:58 am

I’M SAYIN WE ALL KNOW TEMP IS CAMPED OUT SOMEWHERE HIDING, WE KNOW YOU CAN SEE THIS TEMP RESPOND TO THE CHALLENGERS

WHERES FILTHY AT I’D LIKE TO SEE HIM GET INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT

90. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I guess son of ether wins by default

91. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

JOe88/No amount of security is gon stop me from droppin that freezer
    off the nahright building/ call shani and kweens tell em gather the children
    tell em to huddle up close/cuddle up
    when Im carving joe up /I dont want them to hear the screamin
    lil kids growing up dreamin of demons/
    Im a terror in this day and era/ you a capri wearer
    my flow is fawcett my your flow is farrah
    Imma hang your head on the same wall i hang my new era(s)
    dude you should chill/take one onna dem blue pills
    go find some azz/or somebody to fuck for a new deal
    I dont know how to get at you/my emails unlisted
    and im over the capacity/too many hoes on this dick
    so you gon end up in the junk mail/black azz lookin dumb pale
    niggas callin me big BILL/laughin..at how I smoked yo azz/
    and I didnt even inhale.

92. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

>>I guess son of ether wins by default

i guess so. whats the response time limit? im waitin on these cats to set it off but i gotta get outta here in a minute.

93. Dem Says:

damn.. temp choked?

fuck it i just wanna spit sumthin.

erebody babble bout bars
    but few really got the gusto,
    my plush flow’ll leave you open
    like a broken window,
    i breeze in like seasonal sea winds,
    i see men with pussys,
    what worse, it seems
    they all filled with semen,
    you seem fem..
    in need of a father figure,
    yous a mamas nigga,
    in beef,
    you shake like a common stripper
    cuz ya mama taught you
    not to be a llama grippa,
    now ya niggas think you soggy
    so you call you lil sista,
    you aint checked chins,
    or flexed when, beef sets in,
    you get the call to arms,
    and sprint in the other direction,
    natural selection,
    dictates you gotta die,
    cuz in fight or flight, you never try to bite,
    you just fly.

94. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

niggas callin me big BILL/laughin..at how I smoked yo azz/
    and I didnt even inhale.

^oh ok I get, it almost went over the aliens head.

95. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

This is not a diss, but since no one wants to step to the plate i’ll kick some shit

one of the baddest every track is classic flows come rapid
    no need for acting drastic cause my team stay packing rachets
    relax then blast it have em running laps in traffic
    im the total package real plus my flow is magic
    at your best your average now run & go practice
    my tactics drastic that’s another part of my advantage
    who ever think other wise needs there head examine

Once again this is not a diss, but let’s be honest i’m the best nigga spitting on here by far. Don’t you agree???

96. icon Says:

Kay Slay’s gonna blow Pap’s whole advance getting them Cheddar biscuits for Buffie the Booty
    As far as ‘kast goes, this is the first time I haven’t bought their joint on the first day, but I’ll cop it this weekend

97. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

hahah westcoast..they gon take like forever to respond..they prolly gonna try and come at me like a group…vs one?..Its cool tho..Im ready

Dem?..was that teh 1st rap u ever wrote?

98. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Ok i see your lil diss el feces i’ma handle you in a min

*Prepares to demolish el after taking the last hit of the dutch*

*Okaaaaaay I reloaded*

99. icon Says:

Be careful, Ether, or Joe might do you like Jin did Serius Jones, and start randomly showing up where you are, trying to battle and shit.

100. Dem Says:

@ son

nope, whatchu trying to say?

101. Caliber Says:

J LOVE PRESENTS GHOSTFACE KILLAH: STREET SAVIOR PT. 2

*28 TRACKS and other appearances

102. Jan Says:

Good luck to Papoose… he will need it….

103. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

dem ..it was..ummm uhhh…it was…not good to me

JOe..”my flow’s like a baby chair..niggas gotta get high to see me?”(c) el feces loco …is it?

104. Temp Agency Says:

nigga pleez, u got no heart, my whole team carry 9’z, call it a heat wave/
    carry equipment to the club, but i aint no DJ/ crown heights, big dawgz…u niggaz is frail/ shoot ya eyes out..U still couldnt touch me if this shit was in braille/ spit ya bullshit..the truth’ll prevail/ yea..u right…tru 80’s baby/ sell crack, bust guns, and cut the finger of ya baby/ but my specialty is hoes…left ya chick foamin at the mouth like she had raibes/

105. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

@icon..im ready…like krs one said..i always have a diss record prepared for the top 10 nahrighters.

106. ? Says:

my flow is katrina fool, yours is lil kabrina’s pool

107. Temp Agency Says:

and i dont even smoke nigga..

108. Temp Agency Says:

what! yall thought yal wasnt go see me!!! im the o-syrus of this shit!! (c) odb

109. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ haha

110. Temp Agency Says:

i always have a diss record prepared for the top 10 nahrighters.

and u the freestyle champ?? 106 n park is that way >>>

111. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

temp that wasnt bad homey, but it took you a minute…

112. Temp Agency Says:

i was eatin breakfast i thought yall was kidding

113. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

nigga pleez, u got no heart, my whole team carry 9′z, call it a heat wave/
    Are you serious?…go ask JOE for some weed..u need more weed..*looks at this nigga liek JAY looked at CAM*…nigga actually rapped frail and braile?..Im not battling you no more unless u pay me, I got paypal..Where JOE or BILLZ at?

114. Temp Agency Says:

aint no such thing as half way crooks…this clown rhymed navy with baby….thats how i know u trash…u analyzing my rhymes..i aint even read ya shit…all i hurd was my name called out

115. Temp Agency Says:

u a tax write off duke

116. icon Says:

“my flow’s like a baby chair..niggas gotta get high to see me?”

Hmm…sounds suspiciously like a plagiarized Jean Grae verse, where she said something like “I lift the game up like Mobb Deep in booster chairs”…

anyway, yo, Esk….Jean got a new website design, looks like she got a makeover and shit…

117. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

i’m wide awoke while the men rest
    & i’m not talking bout workouts when weight get benched pressed
    keep it real el you don’t want problems wit the god
    you just mad cause my niggas take turns with your broad
    I was in her mouth before she even took off her bra
    & she use no hands like she playing soccer with my balls
    you reading this right now like “i never should’ve got joe invovled”
    beating me is like beating trial dates in states with common laws
    my entorage stack chips we aint gotta floss
    but we’ll rock your jewels after we take em off

118. Temp Agency Says:

listen..u da son of ether..i only speak 2 bosses..go wake ya daddy up/ had ya ho throwin ha ass in the air like a caddy truck/ im so madden 07 wit it/ flow is so frigid/ punchlines is sick’ll leave a nigga livid/ but soon as that clown try to post up, all black baby 9’ll move that kid off his pivot/

its nuffin 2 me..difficult takes a day..impossible takes a week (C) hov

119. icon Says:

I’mma laugh like shit if any of y’alls verses show up on Diddy’s “Press Play”….y’all know that nigga ain’t got no morals, guard ya shit…lol

120. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

@ TEMP..I said I wouldnt respond but..its so easy

Im 5 10 220 but after i shit on you imma be about 210
    my flow? darker than a cup of hen/ yours
    as clear as the bags crack come in
    you from crime heights but tell me what kinna crimes u did
    and what’s the name of the jails you been in?
    Nigga dont talk about guns/i carry a nine named shine
    shit will leave you puffy/liable to go off at any given time
    your flows is assinine/ill stick you like a porcupine(nhjic)
    have a nigga sweatin swine/take off ya watch
    gimmie mine/yea u love the way i take my time
    you just a “waste” in time/when I run up all u gon be doin is “wastin” time
    if you think you gon get the hammer from your “waist” in time.

Who’s next?

121. icon Says:

Joe seem like one of them niggas that not only kicks memorized rhymes in a freestyle, he probably reads straight off a notepad, with some Fred Sanford ass reading glasses

122. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

icon Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:36 pm

^that’s not the topic of discussion, & no i don’t kick memorized lyrics in a battle (not al the time lol)

“you talk about spittin written, but the objective is to get paid” (c) serius jones

123. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

i’m wide awoke while the men rest
    & i’m not talking bout workouts when weight get benched pressed
    keep it real el you don’t want problems wit the god
    you just mad cause my niggas take turns with your broad
    I was in her mouth before she even took off her bra
    & she use no hands like she playing soccer with my balls
    you reading this right now like “i never should’ve got joe invovled”
    beating me is like beating trial dates in states with common laws
    my entorage stack chips we aint gotta floss
    but we’ll rock your jewels after we take em off

This what I’m talkin bout..competition..Temp u dismissed with those baby rymes

ok my rebuttal to JOE in a few..it is lunch time

124. Temp Agency Says:

10..hen…in…in…shine….time…assanine…porcupine….swine….mine…time…time…time….time

thats ya whole flow minus the seat fillers u put in between them..damn im better off goin at filthymusic aka k-fed

125. icon Says:

It’s aiight to pull out written punchlines sometimes….I used to be a strict advocate of off the head, until I saw Serius murder Jin…”A billion people in China, and you can’t even go gold over there?”…Dayum, all Jin had as a comeback was a karaoke-style stuttering 8 Mile impression

126. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Im really frestylin..I dont write..I never heard of Jean grey sayin that modd deep cornball shit..I said what I said cause joe said he was gettin high..Im straight off the top of the dome..no copy n paste here..no gillie da kid here.

127. icon Says:

Aiight, no disrespect intended…you gotta recant calling Jean corny, though..that girl is a fucking beast

128. Temp Agency Says:

# icon Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:43 pm

whos kid is this?

*scrolls up*

*realizes El called him out*

*goes back to the lab*

130. icon Says:

Technically speaking, though son_of_ether…you do write, unless you have mastered the art of telepathic typing…lol

131. icon Says:

whos kid is this? WTF does that mean? Temp, please use standard slang, and not your retarded twin language, so that we can all join in the conversation?

132. Temp Agency Says:

yo whats da judges score on temp vs ether

133. Temp Agency Says:

# icon Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:46 pm

fuck u….

standard enuff?

134. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Wheres the judges??? Coldplay & biggums was asking for this, then bounce WTF??? What do you think of the first round icon???

135. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

i dont endorse this woman but if i get cancer ima look her up

an then you have tha other side of the coin

theres a reason for everything.

136. icon Says:

Temp Agency: “Thuck thoo, thandard enuth?” Damn, that was about as original as your Young MC ass freestyle.

137. pecans Says:

ether won

138. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

whats better

wordpress or blogspot????????????????????????

and why???????????????

139. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

pecans Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:49 pm
    ether won

against who???

140. Temp Agency Says:

that was about as original as your Young MC ass freestyle.

LMAO!!! now he hatin on my rhymes cuz i said fuck off. LMAO!!!

Youz a hater…i know ya type…..u….u piss in the pool…and walk away (c) charlie murphy

141. Temp Agency Says:

# Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:49 pm

whats better

wordpress or blogspot????????????????????????

and why???????????????

Blogspot allows u to change way more stuff than word press as far as template, html etc etc

but wordpress is much easier to use and allows for people 2 post comments easier

142. icon Says:

For real, I’m talking shit, but the rhymes I’ve read so far have ranged from lukewarm to decent….one of these kids may be the next Sauce Money…just kidding
    I guess one positive aspect of text messaging is that niggas be typing fast as shit..I wonder if anyone used more than just their thumbs, though? lol

143. pecans Says:

>>against who???

temp

>>whats better
    wordpress or blogspot???

nobody’s gonna read your shit anyway.

145. Temp Agency Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

>>whats better
    wordpress or blogspot???

nobody’s gonna read your shit anyway.

WOW!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!

146. Temp Agency Says:

joe ethers trash for real for real i aint even hatin..but if u aint got it u aint got it…i dont even rap and i beat u

it’s true, stop saturating the game.

148. Temp Agency Says:

149. icon Says:

You got me all wrong, Temp…I piss in the pool, wait until I see you and your crew all frolicking in the mist with your mouths open, then I leave…lol

Just wondering, is your name Temp agency because you be giving niggas jobs, on some Karrine is sharing type shit?

150. Temp Agency Says:

??? go study some more jean grae verses..im busy

151. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:09 pm
    JOe88/No amount of security is gon stop me from droppin that freezer
    off the nahright building/ call shani and kweens tell em gather the children
    tell em to huddle up close/cuddle up
    when Im carving joe up /I dont want them to hear the screamin
    lil kids growing up dreamin of demons/
    Im a terror in this day and era/ you a capri wearer
    my flow is fawcett my your flow is farrah
    Imma hang your head on the same wall i hang my new era(s)
    dude you should chill/take one onna dem blue pills

i’m wide awoke while the men rest
    & i’m not talking bout workouts when weight get benched pressed
    keep it real el you don’t want problems wit the god
    you just mad cause my niggas take turns with your broad
    I was in her mouth before she even took off her bra
    & she use no hands like she playing soccer with my balls
    you reading this right now like “i never should’ve got joe invovled”
    beating me is like beating trial dates in states with common laws
    my entorage stack chips we aint gotta floss
    but we’ll rock your jewels after we take em off

^So who do ya’ll think won this round???? I already know the answer, but ya’ll the judges so could one of ya’ll plz judge this.

152. icon Says:

Busy Karrine and sharing, huh? Always giving back(shots) to the community, Temp.

153. Temp Agency Says:

potato glued to the nozzle hop out the dumpster leave a few inside you

nobody believes u

154. Temp Agency Says:

# icon Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:57 pm

“Icon…your mommys waiting for you by the main entrance…Icon your mommys waiting for you by the main entrance”….who’s kid is this?

155. pecans Says:

again, ether wins vs. joe

156. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:58 pm
    potato glued to the nozzle hop out the dumpster leave a few inside you

nobody believes u

^No one visit your blog either, so i guess we even.

>>No one visit your blog either, so i guess we even.

d-d-d-d-d-d-damn

158. Temp Agency Says:

# Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:59 pm

Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:58 pm
    potato glued to the nozzle hop out the dumpster leave a few inside you

nobody believes u

^No one visit your blog either, so i guess we even.

lol nigga im days away from interviewing mayor bloomberg, and u still livin in the basement of ya mommy house

159. Temp Agency Says:

joe88 > ether

160. icon Says:

Damn, you’ll do anything to lure kids to the main entrance so you can snatch em up and shit, including making fake ass announcements, you Woodsman ass nigga…is that why you’re all about the temp agency? You can’t get a real gig, because they be running security checks and crossreferencing the sexual offender database?

161. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

pecans Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:59 pm
    again, ether wins vs. joe

^What!!!!! You can’t be fucking serious. This battle must be rigged or something. Lyrically i’m light years beyond this nigga, but to each it’s zone

162. pecans Says:

>>his battle must be rigged or something.

u mad

163. Temp Agency Says:

# icon Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 1:02 pm

**sighs**

>>nigga im days away from interviewing mayor bloomberg, and u still livin in the basement of ya mommy house

I guess I should get around to sending you back your interview answers huh

165. Dem Says:

@ son

listen shit stain,
    i switch lanes and spit ‘caine
    you a bit lame and played
    like them hip chains,
    you flow well?
    thems delusions of grandor,
    i’ll put hands on you,
    and beat you with the damn floor,
    you the son of ether?
    whatchu been lacin in ya weed?
    you aint even nas’ offspring,
    but nas’ offspring’s seed,
    you self sonnin dumb dumb,
    where you come from?
    clear ya throat when you addressin son,
    you cum lunged

166. Temp Agency Says:

# Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:40 pm

10..hen…in…in…shine….time…assanine…porcupine….swine….mine…time…time…time….time

ether is trash

167. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

^lol. I can respect that keep doing what you do playa.

P.S i don’t live at home dunny

168. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DAMN NO ONE WAS SAYING SHIT I GO TO LUNCH AND THERES LIKE 25 FREESTYLE POSTS I CANT EVEN CATCH UP

169. icon Says:

Temp Agency Says: “Sighs”

Icon says “Damn, that’s exactly what I expect a bitch to do…you probably said some shit like, “Boy, you so crazy””

170. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

maan my shits gon be so good nahrightians are gonna be sucking on my blogs manbag….but i dont even want that i like tha crowd over here…when peeps aint chatting garbage.

sheet you need to tell ref/bug boi to slow his roll…i aint even started a thread an he’s all over the site like a rash chatting shit!

@ temp
    safe

171. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

pecans Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 1:02 pm
    >>his battle must be rigged or something.

u mad

^a lil bit, but i respect your judgement. I feel i should never lose because i’m me lol. On the real what made his verse better than mine???

172. Temp Agency Says:

a crackhead/used to always me if she could get 10 for 80
    You stupid thinking u can fuck with the ruthless
    the truth is/after i beat u u gon tell folks thats its all rumors
    I start beef/never know how to end tho
    I guzzle henny and smoke endo/ get high online
    and snatch niggas like temp outta they WINDOWS
    so when the wind blows/ all ya see is capris and timbos.

# Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

nigga pleez, u got no heart, my whole team carry 9′z, call it a heat wave/

# Temp Agency Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:33 pm

listen..u da son of ether..i only speak 2 bosses..go wake ya daddy up/ had ya ho throwin ha ass in the air like a caddy truck/ im so madden 07 wit it/ flow is so frigid/ punchlines is sick’ll leave a nigga livid/ but soon as that clown try to post up, all black baby 9′ll move that kid off his pivot/

its nuffin 2 me..difficult takes a day..impossible takes a week (C) hov

# Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:36 pm

@ TEMP..I said I wouldnt respond but..its so easy

Im 5 10 220 but after i shit on you imma be about 210
    my flow? darker than a cup of hen/ yours
    as clear as the bags crack come in
    you from crime heights but tell me what kinna crimes u did
    and what’s the name of the jails you been in?
    Nigga dont talk about guns/i carry a nine named shine
    shit will leave you puffy/liable to go off at any given time
    your flows is assinine/ill stick you like a porcupine(nhjic)
    have a nigga sweatin swine/take off ya watch
    gimmie mine/yea u love the way i take my time
    you just a “waste” in time/when I run up all u gon be doin is “wastin” time
    if you think you gon get the hammer from your “waist” in time.

Who’s next?

173. Temp Agency Says:

joe 88 u won…dont kid urself…ethers trash

174. MaD RaPPer Says:

THat last verse was pure garbage. something to break my buds on.

175. pecans Says:

@ joe:

JOe88/No amount of security is gon stop me from droppin that freezer
    off the nahright building/ call shani and kweens tell em gather the children
    tell em to huddle up close/cuddle up
    when Im carving joe up /I dont want them to hear the screamin
    lil kids growing up dreamin of demons/

was dude just going at it. bringing up shanti and kweens was a nice touch. i’m not saying you were garbage. i liked:

Soilder salute thee apostile those who apose catch 2 to the nostril
    lift you out your boots wit the hallows
    potato glued to the nozzle hop out the dumpster leave a few inside you
    hit el & who ever beside you this is a game of survival

you came out the gate swingin but faltered towards the end. i’d like to see round 2 though.

sincerely,

mr. pecans
    nahright guidance counselor

176. MaD RaPPer Says:

EL FECES U DODDLE ASS NIGGA/IM A PITBULL U A PODDLE ASS NIGGA… AWWW SHIT SON IM READY TO ROCK….. YO!!!!!

177. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>Congratulations to Papoose for signing to Jive Records for 1.5 million.

Jive!? Didn’t he see what happend to Mobb Deep? The Clipse!? And basically every other rap act on the label!? Well i guess we’ll just have to wait and see….

178. Temp Agency Says:

LOL @ mad

>>bringing up shanti and kweens was a nice touch

I stay skipping over niggas verses so I didn’t notice that, but that line was pretty funny.

180. Temp Agency Says:

# D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i’m as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 1:09 pm

>>Congratulations to Papoose for signing to Jive Records for 1.5 million.

these idiots just signed fo $$…papoose got a gangsta ass contract

Fuck all the Nahrightin’ and online fightin’
    You scared? / I’ll walk you home
    Yall niggas seem frightened
    It’s a few soldiers in here / but mostly whores
    Snuff ’em in front of their seed in the grocery store
    Yall straight ASS / and everybody see it like a stripper
    I’m ready for war / fatigued down to the zipper
    No need for the macs and the ‘matics
    Roll up in a black Max / with 3 or 4 addicts
    Slump you / and drag your bitch ass to the attic
    And let the junkies sell ya broke down tv with the static
    Next time I gotta address another groupie
    I’ll do more than attempt to touch a nigga like Rupee (no homo)

That goes for anybody in here…. Temp… El… Joe… whoeva da fid-duck wanna see me…

Yall lightweight, I’m just sparring with yall niggas… doin’ jumpin’ jacks on yall niggas…

182. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

I hope you didn’t bite those lyrics D.Billz. Because that would be very…..sad.

183. icon Says:

The Shanti and Kweens verse was a nice touch, it reminde me of freestyling back in the day, when you had to name shit in the room or that niggas had on, to prove you were going off the head.

I hope you didn’t bite those lyrics D.Billz. Because that would be very…..sad.

^ Try’na say I’m wack? Either way, nah… I’m original recipe (c) KFC.

185. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

That goes for anybody in here…. Temp… El… Joe… whoeva da fid-duck wanna see me…

^Damn billz, I got respect for baltimore natives. That’s what’s wrong with the city now, no love for one another, lol j/k

“Just cause you wear white tee don’t make you no drug dealer nigga
    & i aint talking bout no east side, west side B-more niggas” (c) Revamped T.I lyrics

186. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

So…….. D.N what you think bout the battle me & ether had????

187. icon Says:

To all y’all B-more cats…how do y’all feel about Bossman? I’ve heard some decent joints of his on the radio here in DC, but the similarity to Jay clouds my judgement…I just hope he doesn’t end up like Philly’s most wanted, because it would be nice to see this area get some shine, outside of R&B

188. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>^ Try’na say I’m wack? Either way, nah… I’m original recipe (c) KFC.

Lmao, sorry but you’re no ummmmm yeah….

>>these idiots just signed fo $$…papoose got a gangsta ass contract

I hope so for him, because i’m pretty sure Jives gonna try and do him dirty like all of there artists. If you ain’t pop on Jive they probably won’t push you that hard.

189. Temp Agency Says:

**sees a crowd**

**…Im amped angie (c) styles!

ima keep it real simple for u billz cuz i like u (ntbjic)

listen billz…pay ya duez/ or get eatin like a plate of food/ yea im rude/ but the hoes call me ravishing, army flavored ratchets, but i keep it simple wit the shotti, i just pump and clap/ so keep jumpin jack/ im from the borough that birthed ya style/ pay homage..my bars so crack..i keep em in viles/

190. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Ok im back with a appetite for destruction..*overlooks post*..good look pecan..billz..You better stop playin..those baby rhymes..temp..stick to temping

Im a coke handler/I bet my life imma crush u
    Naw i aint a gambler/I just know what I know
    and I know aint know way in hell imma lose to a blog manager
    battlin loco is like battling throat cancer
    if it hurt when you swallow
    Ill put my gun in ya IV and feed u these hollows
    my verses like they was scribed on scrolls from mt olympus
    flows sicker than simplex
    when i speak niggas listen/when i type niggas read
    when i listen I hear nothin/ when you spit?
    I hear the voice of my seed
    stop the violence yea but puzzys always gonna bleed
    i will not lose/BILLZ couldnt fit his feet in my shoes
    I know u wont believe it till you get ctrl+alt+deleted
    I b here when u get here/man im ahead of my time
    SON OF ETHER NIGGAS..GREATEST BLOG RAPPER OF ALL TIME (G.B.R.O.A.T)

191. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>So…….. D.N what you think bout the battle me & ether had????

Call me Dumb, Dumb Nigga.ahah

Seriously next time try and work on your punchlines, if you’re going to talk about him like “using gun references” atleast make it creative. And comment on what he talks about on here to give yourself personals.

Just some advice…..

192. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

@ icon

Yeah i feel the same way about bossman. I like his shit, but when he first came out he was doing him, now he sounds like a baby hov. I’ll still support but………

^ I fucks with Bossman. You would think I was his street team the way I used talk about him on here a little while ago. The dude definitely got potential to be one of the most respected MC’s when it’s all said and done. I fuck with all his singles that he released.

194. icon Says:

lol @ Temp threatening to eat niggas like a plate of food…that’s almost as bad as wen Canibus said that L “Might have more cash than me, but ain’t got the skills to eat a niggas ass like me”

195. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Yo Son Of Ether, you need to work on how you use multi syllable rhymes. Just some contructive crticisim.

That goes for anybody in here…. Temp… El… Joe… whoeva da fid-duck wanna see me…

^ Yeah, I was feelin’ myself (pause) for about 5 minutes. After readin’ that I realize why I’m NOT a rapper, lol

But I will crush a few mofos though!

197. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THIS SHIT WOULD TAKE ME FOREVER TO JUDGE I’LL DO IT WITH A BLUNT I HAND AFTER WORK

Temp and Feces? Ha… bout to get it crackin’…

Right after my break, lol. I’m bout to eat some western fries, yall niggaz is next on the menu!

199. Temp Agency Says:

# icon Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 1:27 pm

who’s kid is this???? if no1 claims you we’ll just have to bring u in until we find ur parents lil boy

nhjic

201. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 1:27 pm

^^I feel you..I be dumbin down my raps for these dummies tho…

“when in rome…”(c)somebody.

202. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Slump you / and drag your bitch ass to the attic
    And let the junkies sell ya broke down tv with the static

^LOL,… WHO KNEW.

203. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

I hope all of you elevate. Billz, use real metaphors please….

Punchlines, real ones, not know “i’m so cool, i’ll kill you with my tool” type of bullshit. Self-rep in rap battles is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

204. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Call me Dumb, Dumb Nigga.ahah

Just some advice…..

^Who won??? I’m lost on this one, he has no lyrical wordplay he just throw some random names in his raps that everybody knows & people fall for it. I know it’s a battle but lets be real with ourselfs on this one, if i would have mention kween & shanti that would of made my verse harder???

205. Temp Agency Says:

then i pimp a ho..take a bitch to berlin/ bitch break niggas after that we fuck her girlfriend/ my girl got a girlfriend > my verses like they was scribed on scrolls from mt olympus
    flows sicker than simplex

206. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>^^I feel you..I be dumbin down my raps for these dummies tho…

“when in rome…”(c)somebody.

Yeah i know, i see you know how to use Multi Syllables though, so you got something going.

207. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Damn i got to read all of this thread, i didn’t even read it all yet, now i see you all were rapping from earlier. Damn.

208. Temp Agency Says:

im goin to the newer post…maybe filthytunes’ll give me a run for my $

209. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Imma go act like im doin some work while i mentally prepare my next ethering..let you fellas pick up the pieces from the hurricane ETHER that just passed thru..you niggas gon need FEMA.

lmao at some of these responses..I wish we had one of those polls (no lupe)..

hahah temp..so when you be rymin in your head you be rappin to shoulder lean huh?..battle raps and single raps is differnt..i could make up a whole nahright song for eskay to use as NAHRIGHT RECORDS first single..or I could just battle and talk shit about your capris.

210. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

i got them big hammers/news crews got big cam’ras/so when i hit u up, ima probly end up in tha slammer/
    u just a e-thug/ill tell ya moms to giv u a huug/then make her do the chicken noodle soup dance in the club…
    an thats around tha poles/ threesomes look like oreos/me plus a black bitch and european hoe…
    see im stackin them o’s/you never had none of those/so go back to your 9-5 photocopying fa joe…
    my money ching ching/ my blade shank shank/my 9 pop pop/ fuck wit me yall cant cant..
    im up in london, home of tha belfast bombers/goverment is tryna shut me up/but im just being honest
    you’ll get left ina forest/my squad was the poorest/now were in designer coats/sitting on designer boats/counting out them fifty notes/real.talk your tha shit! my designer boast’s…
    i know im tha shit/but please get of my dick/there aint enough room for my weekend chick…

ya’ll dont want it with meh….ya smeeeellllll meh!!

Its real.talk babeah, please say tha babea!!

211. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Damn you guys need to elevate though man. I bet i could find Canadian rappers on soundclick that make better battle raps though.

I might just try see if i can find one….

I’ll be back in a minute…..

212. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

@Dumb nigga

Read my first 16 i don’t specialize in battles (i do it for fun) i like making song with some sort of direction to it. matter fact here you go

one of the baddest every track is classic flows come rapid
    no need for acting drastic cause my team stay packing rachets
    relax then blast it have em running laps in traffic
    im the total package real plus my flow is magic
    at your best your average now run & go practice
    my tactics drastic that’s another part of my advantage
    who ever think other wise needs there head examine

^If you can’t feel that, you need to check you pulse

213. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

I just found a Canadian rapper that makes all of you obselete.

I told you i could…..

214. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

kufi smaker why you biting jim jones/smacking like a bitch cause you dont have no crome/i run laps around you fakes just like marion jones/but im on a london vibes so replace her with kelly holmes/

Dumb Nigga… Kardinall Offishall, Choclair, and Saukrates are all MC’s from Canada that BEEN nice… what’s your point?

216. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 1:47 pm

Yeah, but that dude i posted ain’t none of them, it’s some dude who used to do text battles on websites, and if you click his shit you will see he’s actually nice too.

217. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

@ Dumb
    Did you read my last post???? Or did you skim threw it???? you cant tell me them lyrics aint tight???

218. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

go get ya canadiens with there pre-writtens/why dont you grow some nuts an then start spitting/ ppl thinking why realtalk haating him/fuck tha hate im tryna mke britain great again/tony blair, back in day ppl rated him/but he’ll be gone by next year with another sucker debating again

219. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Yeah it was cool, but i can’t get a real feel for it when i’m reading it.

And i can’t really call it between who won between you and ether either.

220. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Lmao Real Talk spitting that real talk…..

Yo whens your blog going to be back up……MAN!

221. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

August 24th, 2006 at 1:52 pm
    Yeah it was cool, but i can’t get a real feel for it when i’m reading it.

And i can’t really call it between who won between you and ether either.

222. Dem Says:

Damn i’m feeling like a desk in 5th grade math class… slept on.

223. icon Says:

“Whos kid is this”….ain’t mines, Temp, your girl swallowed ’em all…

224. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

real.talk tha people kno its me/i blaze them guns fa all to see/then i shout out dont fuck witt me/im tryna cop a roller/while supplying sosa/you ni99a fucking wit pepsi come and get the reeaal coka-cola…
    my shoots dont snif lines/they snort mountains/thats why im in oxford street wid a bad bitch and were spending thousands/my ni99a’s’ll say dont doubt him/cause i will push your man back, an drop you like an album

blogg will be back sooner than you think b. ah’ll holla

225. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>^I can’t blame you, it is kinda hard to feel the lyrics by just reading them. Delivery plays a big part in rap, that’s why people like wayne so much (imo) Aiiight fellas i’ll be back in a few

Yeah i hear you, your shit wasn’t bad, it was cool, i’m just saying even if it’s a good rhyme, like you said flow, wordplay, and delivery sound better being said by someone rather then in text form.

226. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum (13x Globally) Says:

fuck delivery/ i spit till you dudes are sick of me/txt, word play or telepathically all that matters is that feel an listen to me…
    so go grab ya rosary’s an say ya hail mary’s/ while still living in the land of pixies and fairie’s/watching storys about storys to hide their true tales…
    evrybody wants too get to zion/them dreams are not dreams to rely on/i no you dont understand/but if you do,spread it to everyman/but dont tell them, people HAVE to come to there own conclusions….

zoop! zoop!

I went from B’more to Hollywood to back again, back again.

Damn, I aint even comment on the thread. Ok…

Fuck Bill.

Props to Pap.

I still aint coppin’ Idlewild, though I know Freco heard it (Duepayerz).

Congrats Gnarls! Keep drivin’ these haters craaaaazaaaayy.

That show is definitely worth checkin’ out. That’s a good follow-up to Spike’s Katrina docs. Btw, on the serious tip I hope everyone on here got tested recently. HIV/AIDS is nothin’ to play with.

229. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, it aint real to me! Says:

230. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, it aint real to me! Says:

guess not

231. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, it aint real to me! Says:

# Real.Talk. 8x Platinum (13x Globally) Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 2:49 pm

zoop! zoop!

232. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Lmao zoop zoop

Yo whats that exactly mean?

233. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

I mean whats zoop mean?

234. Jin tha MC Says:

Good: Pap sign for 1.5 mill.
    Bad: The first thing he buys is 500,000 dollar of bling.
    Ulgy: Pap’s album does underwhelmping number while Yung Joc’s new nursery single take over America.

235. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, it aint real to me! Says:

now they wanna kno what zoop zoop! means/all you need to kno is, i got tha food that’ll lean a dope fiend/i give em dope dreams/even instill some hope in em/that they can leave out the coke, that when i start roping em..
    got em hook on my line like fishermen/but i aint fishing fiends/im on my grind my ni99y, my mum needs bigger benz/
    plus a bigger flat/come to crib ill show you where the kitchen at/now go an cook up some O’s get on tha roads an shot them wraps..
    evrywhere i go dudes wanna gimmie daps/cause they kno im at tha top of tha trap…
    an i aint even in tha south/ill smack them rocks out ya dirty mouth an take them grills at sametime/evrything i kno i learnt from g’s,everything you know an learnt you heard on the grapevine..
    i aint hear to take mine/im hear to make mine cause my products tha piff/this tha shit that’ll get you jacked a lift/shoot up quick…
    dont fuck with those northwest ldn boyz/ima mural on on a wall, you a tag ona train, a toy/i will blow up ya block like like a terrorist/then come back with camera footage saying “dyu remember this?”..
    took out ya block, ya barbers….even the dentist/you see i meant this, i did wid shit i got from under the sink/now im back in lodon stunting in mink.

damn! zoned out for a sec
    errr some peeps say it in ldn…its like Brrrraaaaaaaaap, blup,blup,blup.

236. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, it aint real to me! Says:

^^ zoop! zoop!

237. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Oh good looking out then, i thought it meant you were leaving or something, because everytime you say it you go ghost for awhile.

Just wondering though.

238. ReachNYC.com aka da new freestyle champ Says:

wat up wat up

239. Penny Woods Says:

God, conservatives can be so stupid.

240. EarbudAce Says:

good lookin on that ABC’s ‘Out of Control: AIDS in Black America’. Never knew about it till u posted it

241. Diplomatic Says:

” did anyone who commented on this thread even feel where that cosby mu’ufucker was coming from??????? ”
    I actually agree with Bill Cosby 100 %. And no I ain’t on no holier than though shit just because i managed to make it out. I was raised in the Chicago ghetto so i know how it is; Our schools lack funding and adequate teachers, our playground are trashed and there’s no where for the kids to play; there’s too many liquor stores and so on and son. But at some point we go to start doing shit for ourselves and stop waiting around for help. Sure it would be better for the city to fix that playground, but we could also get a lil crew together and spend a weekend fixing that shit. Yes it would be better for the police to help stop the drug sale in the hood, but we could also let that nigga around the corner know that that shit ant going to fly around here. Sure we could use better health care but we can also start by wearing condoms and laying low on the fast food.
    And i don’t want to make it sound easy cause i know how complex and dire our situation is. I’m just saying that I agree with Cosby in starting action instead of blaming “the man.” And that starts with all of us. I’m not with Cosby totally on his views of hip hop, but I’m not so naive to think that it doesnt have an negative effect. Just look at all the “stop snitching” shirts and rhetoric. And i dint use to have this view until March this year in Chicago, when in the span of two days two lil girls got shot in the head by stray bullets. One of them got hit right before she blew out the candles for her 11th birthday. http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-shoot19.html. All over an argument on the basketball court that some niggas couldn’t t handle like a man. And it got me thinking about how lil respect for ourselves that we have that we would shoot at each other and kill a lil girl over a basketball game. “The man” dint kill that girl, that was our own people, and our own fault. So I’m all for blacks being accountable for their action. I’m interested to hear what you guys think

242. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. i dont care if its real to you, it aint real to me! Says:

people shooting up the playground is deep and shouldnt happen but evrybody’s stuck in their situations an issue’s so there not thinking about tha community or the ‘bigger picture’.

the same way you didnt have those views until something happend that affected you…is the same way evryone feels deep down but what can you do about…people got bills an peoples to look after.

its the people that exploit us (music)and hold us back (school fundings,goverment, police) that should be scrutinised

its easy too think that way when your out of tha situation but when your init 24/7 you gotta do what you gotta do to get by.being accountable wouldnt stop you from losing your house or help feeding your fam

why are the problems in the ghettos not a problem in the suburbs?…thats what bill should be asking

bottom line you can be accountable for your actions but still be ina fucked situation/surroundings…….

243. Diplomatic Says:

^^ You have some very good points man. And believe me its something that i struggle with too in trying to figure out whose really accountable. For instance if a kid from the hood grows up without a dad, and drops out of high school because frankly the teachers there just don’t care, do we blame him if he later on has to sell some dope to survive or do we blame the parents and institutions who failed him as a child. Or can i really look down at a prostitute when i know that 80 % of them have been sexual molested as a child? So i understand that there’s a complex cycle of abuse that’s going on. And i also know that there’s a big element of racism in why these cycles exist and why the government doesn’t intervene. Even Bill Oreilly, who we all know isn’t exactly Mr diversity, had acknowledge on his show that Hispanic and black ghettos exist mainly because city officials don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect the white suburbs. With that said my take is that we know this cycle exist and we also know that hey nobody is really come gonna come in to change much so gotta take things into your own hand. So I’m cool with someone like Cosby coming along and saying look my nigga (well he wouldn say nigga but you get the point :) ) shit out here is tough, but you cant keep doing the same things because we know already that it don’t work.
    My only problem with Cosby is that hes doing all of these speeches in college campuses, when he should be where the real problem is at which is in the heart of the hood. And to be honest with you there’s very few so call black “leaders” that i admire except for Jim Brown and Travis Smiley. Don’t get me started about Al Sharpton haha. There’s a very good article about whether police enforcement really help against gang violence. its pretty long but its a pretty good read http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2006/01/straight_outta_boston.html

244. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum a.k.a. I dont care if its real to you, its not real to me! Says:

i dont now maan, maybe dudes have gotta come from the inside…you know that black sargent dude who used to take those bad kids from jennie jones to boot camp, he should run classes in every hood for parents&kids cause if were being real, i dont think bill cosby has enough sway with tha generation coming up to tell them what they should and shouldnt be doing….someone like pac could of, like it’ll need someone who all tha ni99as can relate to whos been through the system and stil there to show the pitfalls….pac was actually on some real.talk. but the thug image blew him up,it seems ni99as have just gotta have a stable envoiroment/home to grow up in so they aint looking for gangs an shit…and i aint talking about having mum an dad, just positive people around them who handle their business.I was lucky cause i had positive people around me so the roads wernt tha only option for me ya get me….

but erm yea bottom line sayn its tha problem of the parents is like that saying ‘who came 1st,chicken or egg’ question because the parents are probly going through their own struggles from their youth creating a that cycle again…so i still say blame the establishment

the whole system/law was built (probly) by people who have no idea about wats its like to live in a ghetto and suffer the problems people are going through, plus these people get elected and study for their positions like the article said so how can they decide whats good for the hood, we should have a bunch of black doctors, lawyers,judges,polititions just so theres a balence and that we have a voice to speak for issue’s that concren us…but i dont think one man will be enough…..we need a group of people in certain positions ,they will have to be on some fharakhan shit tho cause whenever someone black gets to a high status in society they lose their ghetto pass or get called an uncle tom or will mysteriously become known as a murderer,pheadohphile or drug abuser

i think answers start with a look at the system

good article aswell