Video: Lupe Fiasco – Daydreamin

lupe-vid.jpg

250 Responses to “Video: Lupe Fiasco – Daydreamin”

1. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

aint nothing foe, typical weekend, typical monday, typical 456 dumb ass statements.

2. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

456 Says:

August 21st, 2006 at 9:33 am
    whatup coldplay. yeah as i was saying. nas didn’t seem motivated to be too involved in all of the music industry nonsense that was circling around him. i respect that. and if he ain’t feelin it why should he rush an album out? he should take his time and make something that;’s true to him.

^your right 456, I just felt like starting the day off fucking around. you cant rush perfection

^your right 456, I just felt like starting the day off fucking around.

^ Now hug it out, you little bitches (c) Jeremy Piven

4. 456 Says:

yeah coldplay. you clearly got a lot of tension to work off. problems at home?

5. Shanti Says:

whatup nahright

6. 456 Says:

what up d billz. still bumpin that serius jones. fire. you watched entourage last night? you think its a wrap with the saigon character?

7. Shanti Says:

i wanna hear this serius jones shit everyone keeps talkin ’bout. somebody up it.

8. 456 Says:

whatup shanti. bored this morning. whassup with the females in nahright? shanti and kween are the only ones that represent regularly. oh and you could count coldplay when you know who is mentioned.

What up Shanti… that SJ is the truth.

456… I missed it mannnn! I only got to see Lucky Louie. I’m gonna have to catch the repeat. And yeah, that SJ is bananas. I’m still gonna cop the retail when I find it.

10. Foekist Praxis Says:

“it’s a beautiful morniiiin….”

*piffin on the couch*

11. Foekist Praxis Says:

Man, don’t tell me Lupe’s gonna be one of THOSE type rappaz. Aw shit.

*Deletes the “in progress” songs on Limewire by Lupe*

12. Shanti Says:

chillin, chillin billz and 456. yeah i’m a lil bored this mornin. not really doin shit but waitin on some shit that’s supposed to come through that should have been here like two days ago. finally back in the A though so i’m happy.

13. Shanti Says:

@ foekist

define THOSE type rappaz

Off of work today. Might hit up B&N today. Or don’t do jack shit. Whateva’s clever.

15. 456 Says:

its a fuckin gorgeous day in BK. love being in Flatbush. Brooklyn is the best place on the planet for Black people, real talk. about to cop some kush, fonta leaf from the dread, work out in the park then get my ackee and saltfish on.

“the herb and the calisthenics do a nigga justice” (c) Smiff n wessun

16. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>@ foekist

define THOSE type rappaz

Niggas that be on that other shit. At least Common maintained some type of swag. Lupe on that Kanye/Pharrel/with a touch of Jay Z shit. Shits disgustin B.

^ Elaborate. Because the only Black neighborhood I really knew about was Harlem when I was there. I know BK was flooded with WI/African-Americans, but I didn’t know anything about the neighborhoods. I don’t know the significance between Flatbush and Canarsie.

18. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

“the herb and the calisthenics do a nigga justice” (c) Smiff n wessun

^ *struggles with co-signing*

….yea but thats real talk, …. damn niggas aint working today?

19. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

problems at home?

^ if you call in house pussy, a home cooked meal 3 times a week, and having ya seed greet you at the door when you come home from work problems, then yea I guess a nigga stressin’.

20. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>damn niggas aint working today?

I ain’t gotta go in till 11, I can’t speak on the rest of the crew

21. Foekist Praxis Says:

I can’t wait to leave this got damn job, Alien, I think I found my way out. This real estate shit, B. I’m taking a serious look at it. My frat bros. homeboy made $2.5 Mill last year down in GA.

22. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

its a beautiful day when you can wake up and collect your thoughts and plan your day. Instead of waking up and heading straight to the plantation.

23. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Foekist Praxis Says:

August 21st, 2006 at 10:19 am

yea thats a serious bubble, ever watched flip that house on cable?, the market I hear is on a decline, so hurry and step your game up. I took a real estate course early!

My frat bros.

^ Delta sweetheart? LOL.

25. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>the market I hear is on a decline

Real estate is like a legal dope game. From what I see.
    Sometimes the (real estate) game reminds me of the crack game (c) little homey.

26. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

there was a kid who used to frequent this site, dude was a broker, or loan officer forget his name, no who Im talking about?

27. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 21st, 2006 at 10:09 am

Harlem is cool but its a little too city for me. BK got trees. Like every kinda Black person is represented: Spanish/West Indian/African/Brazilian/Gangsta/Intellect/Gangsta Intellect/Rich/Poor/etc. And because of that you have the food and music from all over plus the women. BK is fine as all outdoors but still are raw/thorough. Peoples is about family here and there are ten million kids. And white people have no sway here. they keep to their side and have little influence on the whole vibe. like i haven’t really seen a white person in like 6 days. It’s just the top spot in the world imo to be black and i been to cities in africa, europe, etc.

28. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>Delta sweetheart? LOL.

Don’t catch a bad one from the cane, son. Word.

29. Foekist Praxis Says:

lol

30. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 21st, 2006 at 10:16 am
    problems at home?

^lol, i hear that

31. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

checked out ATL over the wknd, not a bad coming of age flick, TI impressed me with his acting. Also went looking for city of god, couldnt find it nowhere. I was back and forth between flav of love, and Entourage.

Yea I think Sai’s character is a rizzap.

32. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^lol, i hear that

dig it.

33. Shanti Says:

blockbuster didn’t have city of god? what’s the world comin to? coldplay you should go to blockbuster’s website. i think you can type in the movie and then do a search in your area for which store holds the movie.

34. 456 Says:

yeah my peeps was just trying to get to watch ATL last night. coldplay you should get on some netflix shit. they got everything.

^ Way to break it down. I’ve only been to BK a handful of times and 2 of those times were near Fulton. One of those times was a bad experience that I’d rather not talk about, lol.

Foekist Praxis Says:

August 21st, 2006 at 10:24 am
    >>Delta sweetheart? LOL.

Don’t catch a bad one from the cane, son. Word.

^ Yeah, that’s if you don’t drop it first.

“God’s Son across the belly…” (c) Nas

37. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

shanti they have the movie, but it wasnt in.

38. Shanti Says:

ATL is a straight movie. favorite scene is when Big Boi is droppin TI’s little brother off at the house after he got locked up and TI is all pissed off tryin to get Big Boi to open the car door.

39. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>Yeah, that’s if you don’t drop it first.

Funny mon, funny mon. I never really was into twirlin the cane. Never been into all that shit too tough. I was a boots and jeans football playin nigga in school.

40. 456 Says:

yeah its funny if you live in bk your nose starts to bleed if you go uptown/harlem. the bronx might as well be in another country. and uptown niggas NEVER go to brooklyn unless they absolutely have to. the science of the boroughs is deep. i’ve lived everywhere so i peeped how different the mentalities are.

^ And that’s what I’m trying to figure out. What’s the difference in mentalities? Damn, everybody shits on the BX, lol. I mean, even though all the chicks that liked me kinda tough was from da Bronx, baby paw. Lmao.

42. ISP 431.657.8009.90 Says:

456 Says:
    August 21st, 2006 at 8:57 am

what it be like nahright.

i was just at a party for kelis and saw nas there. this is just speculation but judging from his behavior i don’t think he will be finished with an album until next year. he just doesn’t seem to care about the music business, which i understand.

^^^You wrong dude. Nas was writing rhymes in the car outside the club, while everyone else was partying, then Kelis went and got him to take a break and come dance to MILKSHAKE..that’s just coincidence that you saw him then…lil homey’s hard at work

43. 456 Says:

ISP 431.657.8009.90 Says:
    August 21st, 2006 at 11:16 am
    456 Says:
    August 21st, 2006 at 8:57 am

what it be like nahright.

^i hope you right homie but i calls it as i sees it.

44. Old HOev Says:

This is the Busta who’s now “NOT SNITCHING!!???”

45. ------------ Says:

IM LOVING THE SONG AND THE VIDEO. JILL SCOTT IS THE GREATEST!

46. Natural Born Hustla Says:

I saw the video befor it got taken down…man that Atlantic Records is definately in the wrong….but it was a ight video pretty weird tho

47. Des Says:

lmfao!!! i saw the video earlier but that shit is funny as hell (the caption in place as to why the video aint here anymore)

48. Amped Says:

I can’t believe you actually removed it.

49. fuckatlantic Says:

man someone re-up the lupe video

….

50. Demiks Says:

I’m just hyped to see the video that Atlantic removed from Nah Right. (And now gone from YouTube)