Daily Headlines 8-18-06

C-Murder goes on house arrest, comes off, goes back on again. At least he was out long enough to go catch the premier of Spike Lee’s Katrina documentary, ‘When The Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Parts.’

Rakim, Wu-Tang, and Bootcamp. Philly is about to have itself one hell of a show

It’s 50’s party and he can cry if he wants to.

The WWE is suing Game over the name ‘The Game.’

Pharoahe Monch coming this winter

Why?

The gentrification of Harlem.

Michael Eric Dyson and Boyce Watkins to address ‘Paris Hilton-itis’ amongst college students

60 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-18-06”

1. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

UNO

2. Foekist Praxis - SNAKES ON A BLOG Says:

Thank God!

3. Foekist Praxis - SNAKES ON A BLOG Says:

50 is such a got dam hater. That’s ridiculous.

4. iLL Change Says:

damn, C-Murder goin’ back? what the fuck.

5. Foekist Praxis - SNAKES ON A BLOG Says:

Yo Eskay,
    That first C Murda link goes to the WWE joint. Step yo game up, son. The fuk, yo…

6. iLL Change Says:

50 talks all this gangster shit on “This Is 50” and then hides behind a guest list. corporate G’s

7. Dem Says:

I was wondering when the WWE would sue. I remember Game came to this club I was at, pre-documentary release… and my boy called…

me: yo, what up, i just saw the game..
    him: you met HHH??
    me: HHH? nah the game… the rapper.
    him: oh. that niggas garbage.
    me: he cried on stage, son.
    him: awwwwwwwww

8. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 11:53 am
    50 talks all this gangster shit on “This Is 50″ and then hides behind a guest list. corporate G’s

SERIOUSLY THAT MOVE IS ONE OF THE PETTIEST LITTLE GIRL MOVES IVE EVER HEARD OF, AND SHIT CAN YOU JUST DEAD THE BEEF WITH KIM ALREADY, ITS A GIRL FIRST OFF HOW SERIOUS A BEEF YOU GONNA HAVE SECOND DAMN SHE JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL SHIT AINT BEEN ALL GOOD FOR HER JUST TAKE A STEP BACK AND LET THE BITCH LIVE ( AND TRUST I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT KIM I JUST THINK 50 SHOULD CARE EVEN LESS THAN ME BUT APPARENTLY HE CANT JUST LET HER LIVE )

9. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

ill Change says,

10. iLL Change Says:

i could give a fuck less about Paris Hilton, but professors are using her and her behavior as a scapegoat for OTHER PEOPLE’S PROBLEMS? revoke their PHD’s right now.

11. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

12. Foekist Praxis - SNAKES ON A BLOG Says:

>>He is throwing a party dumb fuck!!!!!! Nobody wants to see Irv Gotti getting stomped out at his party.Niggas wanna have fun too without one day of beef or drama.

Oh no…. Its you.

13. Foekist Praxis - SNAKES ON A BLOG Says:

>>I didnt even know that spike did a Doc. on Katrina…I was just thinkin yesterday after readin the post about the 9/11 movie that if a movie was to be made about Katrina, Spike would be the right person to do it

The unfortunate by-product is that it will be long and boring, a trademark of most of Spike’s films.

14. iLL Change Says:

>> He is throwing a party dumb fuck!!!!!!

no, he’s micromanaging a party for the VMA’s. what, you can’t fucking read? it’s not at his house either, it’s at some Chinese restaurant or some some shit. come on, everybody rapper talks about how shit could pop off at any time and they could be killed, but then he goes and hides behind some door guards.

Nobody wants to see Irv Gotti getting stomped out at his party.

^ Pardon me… (c) Hov

16. tyronebiggums71 Says:

L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 11:59 am

YEAH BUT SPIKE BE ON SOME BULLSHIT, I WAS WATCHING TV THE OTHER DAY AND A COMMERCIAL COMES ON AND ITS SPIKE AND SOMEONE TALKING BOUT IF YOU COULD HAVE A BEER WITH ANY PERSON IN HISTORY WHO WOULD IT BE? HE PICKS JACKIE ROBINSON GOES ON TO EXPLAIN THE GREATNESS OF JACKIE AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU REALIZE ITS A FUCKING BUDWEISER COMMERCIAL THEY ARE USING JACKIE ROBINSON TO SELL BEER AND SPIKE IS RIGHT BEHIND IT LIKE WHAT ?

17. nBmore Says:

It’s 50’s party and he can cry if he wants to.

^^PEEP THE HATE

if this was JZ……..
    ESKAY bitchazz woud have JZ pic on the front page suckin his dick on every comment……..

example: It’s JZs party and he can ALLOWN IN WHOEVER he wants to.

If u aint hatin why u posting shit about a fuckin after party………

Fuckin Busta!!!!!!!!!

18. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:01 pm
    >> He is throwing a party dumb fuck!!!!!!

YEAH LIKE THAT TIME WHEN 50 HAD JACOB THE JEWELER SHUT DOWN THE STORE SO THEY COULD SNEAK OUT BACK WHEN JA AND IRV PULLED UP

19. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

——————————————

maybe so…but at least he wont cast Tom Hanks as Ray Nagin, lol

20. 456 Says:

Giants are not beating the colts, struggling with the eagles 1-1, not beating the bears, not beating the cowboys. not beating the seahawks. 8-8. tops.

21. 456 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 11:58 am

^cosign. micheal eric dyson needs to stop commenting on rap forever.

>>If u aint hatin why u posting shit about a fuckin after party………
    Fuckin Busta!!!!!!!!!

you can’t beat me.

23. DBrown11 Says:

456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:06 pm

You and Ty(Woody Paige)

That’s why they play the game (c) Chris Berman

24. luis Says:

Ok, , go to your local news stand and see the NEW XXL mag…..it features PAC on the cover….NUFF SAID!!!! And I even need a LINK to support my source…….so there you have it, EXCLUSIVE SHIT MENG!!!!

25. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Scrap Change Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:01 pm

Boy i hope you dont look as dumb as you talk!!!! If im not mistaken everybody has security(Jay,Puffy,etc)at a party so you need to stop the hate and move on.

Tybubblegums says,

Ty TY did you just make that up!! LOL, at Ty Ty trying his hardest to hate on 50 cent

26. 456 Says:

DBrown11 Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
    456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:06 pm

You and Ty(Woody Paige)

That’s why they play the game (c) Chris Berman

^that made no sense.

27. iLL Change Says:

why is Tony Yayo throwing up Pharrell’s fake gang sign?

>>And I even need a LINK to support my source…….so there you have it, EXCLUSIVE SHIT MENG!!

here you go fag boy:

29. tyronebiggums71 Says:

BUGSY – NO I DIDNT JUST MAKE THAT UP YOUR TELLING ME YOU NEVER HEARD THAT STORY, O YEAH YOUR IN HOLLYWOOD YOU JUST HEAR WHAT 50 TELLS YOU ON HIS RECORDS

30. DBrown11 Says:

456

That’s why they play the teams you picked to win can be off any given sunday

31. KingML Says:

Pharoahe Monch dropin an album is the best part about those daily headlines.

who cares if 50 is blacklisting people from a party?

Don’t you think Michael Jackson in the 80s was scratching Princes and Boy Georges name off the lists to his parties too? 50 is definately not the first to be a childish bitch, but if you had the power to make sure people you didn’t want to go, didn’t go to a party, you’d do the same thing.

It’s not 50s fault, it’s the people who run the party who just let him do whatever he wants because “hes 50”.

But Lil Kims career is over as long as she is on Interscope. Who’s going to collab with her and risk 50s girl fits?

And I’m glad someone is upgrading Harlem, the only people complaining are the poor ass black people who would rather see their neighbourhood get worse than better if it means they don’t have to work any harder.

Meanwhile I’d be happy to see the cost of living go up to get rid of some of the pathetic people around here. More black people, less niggas.

32. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:13 pm
    DBrown11 Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
    456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:06 pm

You and Ty(Woody Paige)

That’s why they play the game (c) Chris Berman

^that made no sense.

HE IS JUST SAYING WE SHALL SEE, THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE THATS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME ( THERES ALWAYS UPETS AND SHIT )

HE’S A BILLS FAN SO I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS GASSED UP ABOUT THE GIANTS SHIT SHOULDNT THEY BE YOUR MORTAL ENEMIES

33. DBrown11 Says:

91-92 Super Bowl was the only time

34. icon Says:

ill change…better question is, why were you on Spiderloc.com….lol

35. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DBrown11 Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:18 pm
    91-92 Super Bowl was the only time

O I KNOW BUT THAT HAD TO BE BY FAR THE HARDEST ONE TO SWALLOW I MEAN YOU GUYS HAD THAT WON FUCKING SCOTT NORWOOD, THAT WOULD MAKE ME HATE THE GIANTS FOR ALL ETERNITY IF I WAS A BILLS FAN

36. iLL Change Says:

icon… a better question is, who the fuck are you?

37. 456 Says:

DBrown11 Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:16 pm
    456

That’s why they play the teams you picked to win can be off any given sunday

^oh ok i hear you. i thought you was refuting somethin cause i’m like we both speculatin dog so yeah we shall see. but i’ll gladly take your money and pile it on with landlords if you handin it over…

38. luis Says:

Tybubblegums says,

what a fag!!!! Ty sut the fuck up!

39. luis Says:

eskay Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:15 pm

here you go fag boy:

How bad can house arrest be when you’re rich? And 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. is really not that bad. You can still go out and get a lot of shit accomplished during the day and be home in time enough to not violate parole. I’m pretty sure he’ll have plenty of time to catch Spike’s movie, bag heffas while at the theatre, and then bring back to the crib by 10 for a smash festival. But I wanna see that Spike doc. We already know the levees breakin’ was a c-o-n….

Philly is soooo fuckin’ lucky to have a show like that. Too bad I won’t be there until Sunday. Yet, another show that will never see the light of day in The Wire.

I mean, what did you think… Irv and Kim were gonna be VIP?

They wait a year and some change to sue Game. Sounds like we got some Mr. Fantastics workin’ in the WWE corporate office.

Yo, I’ma cop me a Rott and give that mofo a Paul Wall grill. And then walk him through BK. Gangsta.

The sad part is that while I was livin’ in Harlem in ’03 is that I was witnessing the gentrification right before my eyes. H&M, Starbucks, Clinton… I knew things just weren’t adding up. And I can see the rich history is just gonna vanish just like it’s happenin’ in other metropolitans. Especially after the Towers fell and white people got scared and started moving further Uptown. But everything comes back 360. Believe that.

These mofos got degrees and talkin’ about college kids got some type of “itis” which is derived from a celebrity? Roooiiiight (c) Austin Powers. Gettin’ hammered, strippers, fights, brokeness, laziness, etc. has always been synonomous with college as far as I can remember.

41. tyronebiggums71 Says:

luis Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:26 pm
    Tybubblegums says,

what a fag!!!! Ty sut the fuck up!

SOMEONES MAD, TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON

LUIS RETARD YOU DONT THINK HE KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU HE WORKS FOR XXL YOUR JUST A CUSTOMER GO PLAY SOMEWHERE GROWN FOLKS TALKING

42. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

icon Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    ill change…better question is, why were you on Spiderloc.com….lol

Scrap change is a undercover G-Unit Groopie everybody!!!!!

Tygaygums says,

Your lies and storys are pathetic!!!!! If Joe Buddens woke up and smelled the coffee and fucks with G-Unit now why can’t you stop holding Eskay’s belt loop and use your own brain this time Scarecrow!!!

>>hey Mr. exclusive (a.k.a. I use other peoples sources to get my shit down packed) I beat you to it, hence you’re late to your own funeral buddy! Gy ass motherfucker!

wow, you’re life is meaningless.

44. shes a fresh one! Says:

Oh, and (left field?) I hate G-unit fans.

all of them

45. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

shes a lost one! Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:54 pm
    Oh, and (left field?) I hate G-unit fans.

all of them

We hate you too!!!!!!

46. hip hop cops Says:

>>And I can see the rich history is just gonna vanish just like it’s happenin’ in other metropolitans.

yeah billz, it’s not just harlem either. it really bugs me when i look up sixth avenue and i see all the condo construction and all the old shops and restaurants gettin torn down to make way for another starbucks or old navy.

bloomberg is running the city like he runs his business, to make money. and sadly the cost of that is we’re losing our city’s character and vibrancy. it’s like he’s creating your Average American City so more Average Americans can invest/live here. i hate that.

i miss the old new york, where the people who moved here did so because they belonged to a certain type of adventurous, creative and strong folks. those days are gone.

47. hip hop cops Says:

oh yeah and WE DIP IT

48. ------------ Says:

I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW THE MAN WHO MADE THAT MUTHAFUCKING “GET RICH OR DIE TRYING” CLASSIC ALBUM COULD TURN OUT TO BE SO FUCKING HOMO. HE DON’T WANT LIL’ KIM THERE. IS THAT NUCCA AFRAID OF THAT LIL’ OLE GAL? THAT BULLSHIT MAKES HIM SEEM REAL GAY.

49. beeelzebubazrael Says:

say what you want, but come on people if you cant tell a chi chi man from the eyes then you probably one of them- you could be the most brolic thugged out aggy around – its all in your duncan hines ass stare ( me no par in a chichi man car “© TOK” for real –

50. hip hop cops Says:

what the fuck are you talking about

51. tyronebiggums71 Says:

shes a fresh one! Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:54 pm
    Oh, and (left field?) I hate G-unit fans.

all of them

YOU AINT THE ONLY ONE

52. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

hip hop cops Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:17 pm

nigga stfu and pass the blunt

53. hip hop cops Says:

step off bucky

WE DIP IT

55. Smokie Says:

I must say, Sebastian the Cat, looks pretty gully (and I don’t even like cats).

56. hip hop cops Says:

holla

57. Ligma Sagbatch Says:

Reading you guys taking dudes like Michael Eric Dyson and Boyce Watkins to task makes me laugh.

58. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

^ Haha thats what i thought about your post!

59. wacky-d my nigga! Says:

DIPSET NIGGA! FUCK THE WHITE BOY RUNNIN THIS BIT OF SHIT

60. 45th Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
    nigga where the fuck u from u sound like a faggot. nigga fuck u and that hole u came through..